Sneeze Fetish Forum

I don't get sick (M)

marina<3

Aww, their 'pain in the ass' banter is just too endearing! Mr. Dylan, still in denial? Doesn't bother me! Nope. Not. One. Bit. tooth.gif He's just so cute, tryna' be all 'manly' when he's sick. Love it! Muah, Muah<3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marina<3

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• jezebel215

• Privatedancer

Om my god to much adorableness :D :D Dyaln is sooo cute! I really love the banter between the characters it's so playful! Love this so much!

Hey guys! I'm so glad you all are enjoying this fic! All of your comments are so nice so thank you!! But I just wanted to let you all know I have finals for the next few weeks so I probably won't be able to update until I'm finished:( but when I am I promise you all a new, long update with plenty more adorable, sick Dylan!:)

Hey guys! I'm so glad you all are enjoying this fic! All of your comments are so nice so thank you!! But I just wanted to let you all know I have finals for the next few weeks so I probably won't be able to update until I'm finished:( but when I am I promise you all a new, long update with plenty more adorable, sick Dylan!smile.png

Wishes of luck for you on your Finals! I know you'll do great! biggrinsmiley.gif

Hey guys! I'm so glad you all are enjoying this fic! All of your comments are so nice so thank you!! But I just wanted to let you all know I have finals for the next few weeks so I probably won't be able to update until I'm finished:( but when I am I promise you all a new, long update with plenty more adorable, sick Dylan!smile.png

Wishes of luck for you on your Finals! I know you'll do great! biggrinsmiley.gif

^ Seconded. I will wait for the update, concentrate on the finals. Just know that I am checking here everyday for an update, and pondering about what will happen on their double date... Probably until the DAY I DIE. But, no pressure :)

I know I'm a little late, but this is soooo cute! Please update? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Sorry it has taken me so long! But I am finally done with finals! Thank you for all your good luck wishes on then:) I think they went well! Here is the next part!

I had barely even driven out of the restaurant parking lot before Dylan was asleep. His head was laying against the car window, his mouth hanging slack and a small snore escaping his lips. When I finally reached the parking lot of our apartment he was still zonked out in the same position. I got out of the car and walked around to his side opening his door. I admired his sleeping figure for a moment or two. Even sleeping he looked tired and I felt bad waking him when he obviously needed the rest.

"Dylan, honey, wake up." I murmured softly. He didn't even move. "Baby." I mumbled placing a light kiss on his cheek and then his forehead which felt more like I had just kissed a stove stop then a human head. He groaned and his blue eyes flickered open.

"Where're we," he slurred and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"We're home, but I can't carry you. Can you make it up stars." I asked.

"Uhh yea," he stated as if he didn't understand why I was asking. Then he undid his seat belt and stood out of the car. He swayed a little bit and I quickly wrapped my arm around his waist to steady him. "Can't keep your hands off of be, can you?" He drawled.

"Nope, keeping my hands on you is an improbable proposition." I said rolling my eyes.

"Always sassy," he groaned looking up at the ceiling. "It ok, I like sassy." He smirked, slapping my butt playfully. I groaned and dragged him through the front door to the elevator. Quickly I punched the numbers in turned around to face him. Halfway to our room the elevator stopped to pick up an older woman. After a quick hello, the three of us stood in silence until

"HUHHCHOO, HUH HUHCHOO CHOO" Dylan sneezed wetly into his shoulder before dissolving into a fit of coughing. When he finally finished he groaned and sniffled.

"Bless you, dear!" The old woman said. "That's a horrid head cold you have there, you poor thing" she cooed.

"Oh no no I'm not sick," Dylan tried to explain, but we had reached our floor.

"Feel better," the lady said to him as I walked him out of the elevator and to our room. I unlocked the door and led Dylan inside straight to our room.

"Ohhh right to the bedroom?" He questioned in a low husky voice. "You don't mess around, Samantha"

I pushed him down into a sitting position on the bed. "No I don't now open put." When he did I stuck the thermometer in his mouth. Surprisingly his only objection to the process was a glare. The thermometer beeped and I plucked it out of his mouth. "102.3! Dylan this is bad this is really really bad!"

"Babe In find" he drawled pulling me down on the bed next to him. "Hmptch, humptch" he stifled two sneezes into the bed. Then he looked up at me, his normally bright blue eyes dull and glassy. "I don't feel well." He admitted and nessled his face in my chest.

"Aw baby I know" I said. "Come on I'll get you some medicine and then we can go to bed."

He only nodded at me and stripped off his clothes and climed under the covers. I ran into our bathroom and rummaged through our limited supply of cold medicine. Once I selected some NyQuil and Advil I hurried back into the room. My heartached as I saw dylan in the fetal position on his side under the covers shaking. I peeled off my dress and crawled under the covers.

"Here sweetie, take these." I say handing him the medicine and a glass of water.

"Are you trying to poison me??" He groaned after taking the medicine. "That shit is awful."

"It'll make you feel better." I encouraged him, brushing back his hair from his lightly sweaty forehead. He cuddled up next to me then and I kissed the top of his head.

"I love you so much, samantha. Even though you try to poison me." He teased, always having to turn his sweet comments sarcastic.

"I love you more, dylan." I replied, leaving out my sarcastic retort. Seeing him this way made me realize even more how much he meant to me.

"You kdnow you're my everything, Sam. I know I'm sarcastic all the tibe and I tease you constantly. But you're by world. A world without you isn't a world I want to live in."

I wasn't sure if it was the fever, the meds, his cold or a combination of all three but whatever it was I didn't mind it. I ran my fingers through his hair. "Aww dylan..." I said, I was never good with words or feelings.

"You don't have to say anything, I know how much you love me... I don't need you to say it I can just tell." Dylan assured me. "HUHCOO" he suddenly sneezed into my stomach. "I mean How can you not love this sneezy mess?" He asked.

"Bless you...and I don't know, look at you fever ridden, sweating, stuffy red nose, you're the epitome of sexy, my love."

"That's what I'm saying." He chuckled and we both laughed.

A few minutes went by and we began to drift off.

"Sam?" He asked.

"Mmm?" I responded sleepily.

"You kdnow I'b not sick." He insisted before twisting to the side and letting go of three desperate sneezes.

So that's the update guys! Hope you like it! I'm thinking of ending it there unless you all have any ideas of how I should continue it!:)

Hey guys! Sorry it has taken me so long! But I am finally done with finals! Thank you for all your good luck wishes on then:) I think they went well! Here is the next part!

I had barely even driven out of the restaurant parking lot before Dylan was asleep. His head was laying against the car window, his mouth hanging slack and a small snore escaping his lips. When I finally reached the parking lot of our apartment he was still zonked out in the same position. I got out of the car and walked around to his side opening his door. I admired his sleeping figure for a moment or two. Even sleeping he looked tired and I felt bad waking him when he obviously needed the rest.

"Dylan, honey, wake up." I murmured softly. He didn't even move. "Baby." I mumbled placing a light kiss on his cheek and then his forehead which felt more like I had just kissed a stove stop then a human head. He groaned and his blue eyes flickered open.

"Uhh yea," he stated as if he didn't understand why I was asking. Then he undid his seat belt and stood out of the car. He swayed a little bit and I quickly wrapped my arm around his waist to steady him. "Can't keep your hands off of be, can you?" He drawled.

"Nope, keeping my hands on you is an improbable proposition." I said rolling my eyes.

"Always sassy," he groaned looking up at the ceiling. "It ok, I like sassy." He smirked, slapping my butt playfully. I groaned and dragged him through the front door to the elevator. Quickly I punched the numbers in turned around to face him. Halfway to our room the elevator stopped to pick up an older woman. After a quick hello, the three of us stood in silence until

"HUHHCHOO, HUH HUHCHOO CHOO" Dylan sneezed wetly into his shoulder before dissolving into a fit of coughing. When he finally finished he groaned and sniffled.

"Bless you, dear!" The old woman said. "That's a horrid head cold you have there, you poor thing" she cooed.

"Feel better," the lady said to him as I walked him out of the elevator and to our room. I unlocked the door and led Dylan inside straight to our room.

"Ohhh right to the bedroom?" He questioned in a low husky voice. "You don't mess around, Samantha"

I pushed him down into a sitting position on the bed. "No I don't now open put." When he did I stuck the thermometer in his mouth. Surprisingly his only objection to the process was a glare. The thermometer beeped and I plucked it out of his mouth. "102.3! Dylan this is bad this is really really bad!"

"Babe In find" he drawled pulling me down on the bed next to him. "Hmptch, humptch" he stifled two sneezes into the bed. Then he looked up at me, his normally bright blue eyes dull and glassy. "I don't feel well." He admitted and nessled his face in my chest.

"Aw baby I know" I said. "Come on I'll get you some medicine and then we can go to bed."

He only nodded at me and stripped off his clothes and climed under the covers. I ran into our bathroom and rummaged through our limited supply of cold medicine. Once I selected some NyQuil and Advil I hurried back into the room. My heartached as I saw dylan in the fetal position on his side under the covers shaking. I peeled off my dress and crawled under the covers.

"Here sweetie, take these." I say handing him the medicine and a glass of water.

"Are you trying to poison me??" He groaned after taking the medicine. "That shit is awful."

"It'll make you feel better." I encouraged him, brushing back his hair from his lightly sweaty forehead. He cuddled up next to me then and I kissed the top of his head.

"I love you so much, samantha. Even though you try to poison me." He teased, always having to turn his sweet comments sarcastic.

"I love you more, dylan." I replied, leaving out my sarcastic retort. Seeing him this way made me realize even more how much he meant to me.

"You kdnow you're my everything, Sam. I know I'm sarcastic all the tibe and I tease you constantly. But you're by world. A world without you isn't a world I want to live in."

I wasn't sure if it was the fever, the meds, his cold or a combination of all three but whatever it was I didn't mind it. I ran my fingers through his hair. "Aww dylan..." I said, I was never good with words or feelings.

"You don't have to say anything, I know how much you love me... I don't need you to say it I can just tell." Dylan assured me. "HUHCOO" he suddenly sneezed into my stomach. "I mean How can you not love this sneezy mess?" He asked.

"Bless you...and I don't know, look at you fever ridden, sweating, stuffy red nose, you're the epitome of sexy, my love."

"Sam?" He asked.

"You kdnow I'b not sick." He insisted before twisting to the side and letting go of three desperate sneezes.

So that's the update guys! Hope you like it! I'm thinking of ending it there unless you all have any ideas of how I should continue it!:)

"Sam?" He asked.

So that's the update guys! Hope you like it! I'm thinking of ending it there unless you all have any ideas of how I should continue it! I'm open to ideas/requests! :)

I'm sorry this posted like three times! I have no idea why it did that and I'm not sure how to remove it! Sorry guys!

Awwww this was so sweet! I wish there was more but I can't really think of anything else to add except for maybe more care taking. :)

This was very wonderful indeed. :D

post the next part 4 times if you want! That was good enough to read three times smile1.gif

Honestly I think this would be the perfect end for your story. But I somehow hope to meet this couple again in another one. :D

I see it as the end of the denial, the beginning of the hard core fluff :-)

Thanks guys!!:) I want to write more for you all but I'm a little stuck on ideas... Is there any situation, certain thing, or direction that you all would like the story to go in?? let me know and I'll try to work it in:)

Dylan's girlfriend should get sick and he has to want to take care of her while he's still sick