Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Unpopular Ships

Galaxy

To any Metalocalypse fans, I looooove Pickles x Seth. If you don't know who they are, they're brothers and they HATE each other. But it's one of my favourite ships ever. And luckily for me, there is another fan who draws awesome kinky fanart of them to keep me happpyyyy :P

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To any Metalocalypse fans, I looooove Pickles x Seth. If you don't know who they are, they're brothers and they HATE each other. But it's one of my favourite ships ever. And luckily for me, there is another fan who draws awesome kinky fanart of them to keep me happpyyyy tonguesmiley.gif

omg I love this too in a 'put this on my fucked-up list' kind of way. Because not only are they brothers but Seth is a total and utter abusive dick and that isn't something that's okay to like and yet... I love watching him torment Pickles. :x

You got me in the mood to watch that wedding episode. :laugh:

Death/Azrael from the Darksiders series. Most people go 'wtf?!' when I bring that one up, but then I tell them to go read the novel and they'll see what I mean.

Newt/Hermann from Pacific Rim. (Kaiju husbands, aww yiss). I got SO MUCH hate on tumblr for this one, it was unreal.

Effie/Haymitch from the Hunger Games. I don't know why I ship them so hard, I just do.

Newt/Hermann from Pacific Rim. (Kaiju husbands, aww yiss). I got SO MUCH hate on tumblr for this one, it was unreal.

??? That's kind of weird, I'd say they're by far one of the most popular Pacific Rim ships I've seen on tumblr. That and Newt/Hannibal.

??? That's kind of weird, I'd say they're by far one of the most popular Pacific Rim ships I've seen on tumblr. That and Newt/Hannibal.

I have to agree with Garnet. I reblog the everlasting-HECK out of these two dorks. All the time. :lol:

I once read a fic about Khan from Star Trek and Martin Crieff from Cabin Pressure, both of which are played by the same actor. *ahem* It was sort of weird, but the pairing just felt so right and so natural. IDEK.

I have to agree with Garnet. I reblog the everlasting-HECK out of these two dorks. All the time. heh.gif

I guess it's because there are many angry feminists on tumblr who decided to accuse me of 'erasing female characters' since Hermann canononically has a wife.

Also apparently I was 'fetishising gay couples', even though I'm bisexual -_- It's to be expected from tumblr though, I suppose.

This is weird, but I think Bob and Wendy from Bob the Builder should get together. It just seems wrong that they've been through a lot together and they haven't even considered a date?! I mean, seriously, they both moved out to Sunflower Valley didn't they? I think that means they want to stay together, right?

Hey! I do have an unpopular ship after all! :D Right now I'm reading "City of Heavenly Fire" by Cassandra Clare. It's part of the Mortal Instruments series.

And yeah, I keep thinking that Sebastian (the attractive villain) and Jace (the super hot good guy) would be kind of hot together. I mean, not in a serious relationship, but there is sooo much tension between them. Definitely enough for... you know. At least once! Haha...

I wonder if I'm the only one. Maybe there's a community... Excuse me while I go search the internet.

If anyone's ever seen Lazytown I ship Stephanie and Sportacus...TOTALLY wrong in real life but yeah. And I like the idea of her going after him.

Being on a classic Disney kick, I realised that I ship Cinderella and Lady Tremaine. I'm not even kidding. I don't think I can get any weirder than this without flat out being creepy.

Wait... that is creepy.

(In my defence I'd like to say that I've always pictured Cinderella to be in her early twenties, okay?? :lol: )

I totally ship the Disney's Sleeping Beauty version of Maleficent and Aurora, as well. Same defence there. What can I say, I like the good girl to hook up with the evil lady...

Dean x Castiel from Supernatural~

Yes, I am one of those people xDDD. I consider it unpopular because there's a lot of people who dislike the show, and even more people who dislike the rabid Destiel shipping in YouTube comments LOL~

What can I say, I like the good girl to hook up with the evil lady...

Also, this is amazing x'DDDD

I consider it unpopular because there's a lot of people who dislike the show,

That is interesting to me because it seems like *everyone* is into SPN. And then I feel like, "Errrrm.... sorry... just not my thing :bag: " Guess it all depends.

What can I say, I like the good girl to hook up with the evil lady...

Also, this is amazing x'DDDD

It would add an interesting twist to storytelling, that's for sure.. especially from Disney. :lol:

• 1 year later...

KARA DANVERS AND BARRY ALLEN THE FLASH AND SUPERGIRL. THE FLASH AND AVENGERS QUICKSILVER BROMANCE yep ok good

Well since BMG bumped this...

*Opens her things relevant 5 years ago folder* Hibari/Chrome or 1896 from the Katekyo Hitman Reborn fandom.  Given the fandom is/was 99.99999% female, all the guys were shipped with everyone.  I mean this fandom was built on shipping.  Given Hibari was the fandom bicycle (Tsuna probably a close 2nd) he was with everyone but dear god don't think about shipping him with a female!!  Honestly I always thought the ship was cute and to me worked out given Hibari's relationship with Mukuro (another ship of mine).  A lot had to do with 1896 being my friends OTP and she'd draw the best fanart but the ship itself was very unpopular.  Even were she'd get called out on her blog for the audacity of shipping Hibari and Chrome together.  It doesn't make sense to me honestly but I chalk it up to your ship isn't my ship so it's wrong.  Throw in it's a Het ship and well...

I still like it though.

Samwell Tarly and Tyrion Lannister.

I mean, isn't it obvious? Here we have two bright brainy bookish blokes who were cast out by their fathers. Why haven't these two met yet.

Hermione and Draco no body kill me. ( No idea if I spelled her name right...)

Not many people talk about One Tree Hill on here, but I ship Haley and Lucas. Nobody else I know does though. They're all Haley/Nathan or Lucas/Peyton or Lucas/Brooke shippers, but I really ship Lucas/Haley. I just love the whole "best friends falling in love" thing.

In fact, I think this forum is severely lacking in the OTH department I may have to fix that :P 

On a side note: My OTP is Amy and Rory from Doctor Who. They will forever be my OTP and I wish they were married IRL because I think they are so adorable and precious together.

I don't consider Dean and Cas to be an unpopular ship at all, at least in the fandom. I mean, I also don't care if people hate the show so... 

I ship Meg and Cas which is a very small group of the SPN fandom but like... I love them. :heart:

On 6/11/2016 at 11:57 PM, Seniorstatus14 said:

On a side note: My OTP is Amy and Rory from Doctor Who

I loved them, man I miss the Ponds.  I ship River and The Doctor, mostly his 11th version but I did totally love her and 12 together.  I'm also one of the few people that DONT ship Rose and 10 because I hate Rose with a passion.

I swear I am super new to the whole shipping hell game, proving you're never too old to jump in a trash can.  I have seen pairings from other fandoms that made me think, awww that's sweet, but no "I SHIP IT!!!" moments until I got into Steven Universe.  I like bubbline too, but I don't have enough emotional investment in it to call myself a hardcore shipper. (Maybe when I finally catch up with Adventure Time since apparently they are canon now??)

Steven Universe is such a huge fandom that even the most obscure and outlandish ships are fairly popular and have fics and art. That said, my favorite unpopular ship would be Pearl and Peridot (pearlidot).  It's not even hated, it's just... ignored.  Probably because no one perceives it as a "threat" to their OTP.  I guess I'm grateful that pearlidot doesn't get dragged into SU ship wars, but it stinks to have so few people (relatively speaking) producing content for it.  I'll make a Tumblr post for a more popular SU ship and get 400 notes.  I'll make a pearlidot post and get 40 notes.

Maka and Crona from Soul Eater, and on the flip side, Kid and Soul.  The most popular ships I've seen are Soul and Maka (which I also ship and the most canon-compliant), and then Crona gets shipped with Kid a lot, but I don't really get that one (not that I'm against it).  

I think Maka and Crona have TONS of chemistry.  As for SouKi, I like Soul, I like Kid... and their relationship becomes super interesting after the end of the series when Soul becomes the last Death Scythe.

9 minutes ago, LeapYearKisses said:

Maka and Crona from Soul Eater, and on the flip side, Kid and Soul.  The most popular ships I've seen are Soul and Maka (which I also ship and the most canon-compliant), and then Crona gets shipped with Kid a lot, but I don't really get that one (not that I'm against it).  

I think Maka and Crona have TONS of chemistry.  As for SouKi, I like Soul, I like Kid... and their relationship becomes super interesting after the end of the series when Soul becomes the last Death Scythe.

I Looooove MakaCrona honestly since Crona's gender is unspecified. Can go either way. :rofl:

I used to ship Stein and Maka's dad (god have forgotten his name) and  Stein/Medusa.

Archived