Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Unpopular Ships

Galaxy

Don't call me weird for this,but I used to ship both Mario bros. with Miku Hatsune for some reason (first Luigi,then Mario,then Luigi again). I still kind of do,but I'm kinda low key about it-especially since a rather ridiculous art thief (some may know who I'm talking about) claims to ship them (Mario specifically) and claims all Mario/OC ships are terrible-giving the pairing a bad name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It SEEMS unpopular, but Snape and Lily.  Like... having it actually work out, in whatever context, and having her see in him what she didn't in the books.  It's what the character actually wanted, so it's my favorite, but a lot of people hate Lily/prefer Hermione.  Otherwise I don't really ship characters so much, not really.  I tend to just see what the creators do with them.  However, there was a moment in Star Wars Ep07 with Kylo and Rey where I really wanted them to be a thing.  (Interrogation scene, yo.)  Though they'll probs end up being cousins.  >_<

hawkeye and steve rodgers SUPERHAWK CAW CAW MOTHAFUKA

Quicksilver and Nightcrawler. I just...something about them... :heart:

Also, I am probably the only one who shipped Joey and Rachel from Friends.

On 7/1/2016 at 7:44 AM, HornedSerpent said:

Snape and Lily.  Like... having it actually work out, in whatever context, and having her see in him what she didn't in the books.

I would love it to happen too! ^_^ That reveal was one of my favourite wrap-ups in the books (as in, I really really wanted Snape to have a soft spot and that soft spot to be TRUE LOVE and then it actually was?!?) I am not super active in the fandom, but I had no idea Snape/Hermione was preferred… I totally wouldn’t have guessed that!

One of the most unusual pairings that I’ve recently seen and liked is ‘StrangePath’, the relationship between Cal Roberts (up-and-coming leader in a questionable spiritual movement group) from the series The Path; and Kaecilius, sorcerer/villain from the not-yet-released Doctor Strange. I watched The Path straight-through a couple of weeks ago and my mind still can’t stop turning over about it, and even though Eddie is the character I am most invested in and want things to work out for… I can see why Kaecilius is the sort of figure Cal would be drawn to. And I like to imagine them both on a dark and destructive journey, possibly calumniating in the redemption of one and the ruin and/or sacrifice of the other. Anyway. I only look forward to the release of Doctor Strange four to five times per day, so… 

Captian hook/Prince charming OUAT Prince Charming/the Huntsman Capt Hook/Huntsman Emma/Huntsman

Whenever I hear or see the word "ship," I just think of how a royal ship almost got named Boaty McBoatface from an Internet poll. That would've been awesome ;) 

5 hours ago, CharliesGirl said:

Whenever I hear or see the word "ship," I just think of how a royal ship almost got named Boaty McBoatface from an Internet poll. That would've been awesome ;) 

That is the best.  And I will forever think of that from now on.  I never liked the term "ship" either really.  XD  (I'm so sad Boaty McBoatface won but they didn't go for it!)

On June 25, 2014 at 7:59 AM, BlackScatter said:

Dean x Castiel from Supernatural~

Yes, I am one of those people xDDD. I consider it unpopular because there's a lot of people who dislike the show, and even more people who dislike the rabid Destiel shipping in YouTube comments LOL~

Also, this is amazing x'DDDD

Really? it seems like almost everyone loves SPN, and almost everyone ships Destiel.  I don't ship them though, which is more of an unpopular opinion, I think haha

Hmm I'd say these are more rare pairs than unpopular ships per-say?

Tony/Bucky and Bucky/Nat from Marvel, Spock/McCoy from Star Trek, Oliver/Laurel (the one unpopular ship I do have) and Oliver/Shado from Arrow

4 hours ago, sapphiremint said:

Tony/Bucky and Bucky/Nat from Marvel, Spock/McCoy from Star Trek, Oliver/Laurel (the one unpopular ship I do have) and Oliver/Shado from Arrow

Barry/Shado

9 hours ago, sapphiremint said:

Same diff, right?

13 hours ago, March Hare said:

Same diff, right?

Mmm not exactly I consider rare pairs to be just that, unusual or uncommon. Whereas unpopular implies disliked or unfavorable.

19 minutes ago, sapphiremint said:

Mmm not exactly I consider rare pairs to be just that, unusual or uncommon. Whereas unpopular implies disliked or unfavorable.

I think sometimes they are uncommon because they are the less-preferred pairing in the fandom? But I know what you mean, sometimes I’ll come across a fic with a stop-and-stare amount of kudos and it’s the only one of the ship… and that’s just too awesome. ^^

For my one, it is totally both (unusual and so far, unpopular within the umbrella fan-base), but saying ‘unusual’ makes it sound like a loveable but ridiculous puppy, whereas option B kind of felt like I was out the back ploughing a hole for the coffin whilst everyone else is having predrinks on the balcony. :lol:

i ship sansa and lord baeilsh from game of thrones because i'M TRASH 

[slouches away back to Shipping Hell]

4 hours ago, Quing Nerd said:

i ship sansa and lord baeilsh from game of thrones because i'M TRASH 

[slouches away back to Shipping Hell]

I kind of sort of do too? He wouldn't be the worst guy she's been with...

1 hour ago, AnonyMeows said:

I kind of sort of do too? He wouldn't be the worst guy she's been with...

How sad is that this is true... :lol:

Oh man, my most unpopular ship? 

Has to be NicePants.

Yes, that's right. That's the Nice Cream Vendor and Burgerpants from Undertale.

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE I CANNOT. I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

wywp3rd.png   lr3ip1C.png   jV46XUB.png

Yes, I am aware all of these pictures are fanart because they haven't actually met in canon, okay? BUT THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE I WANNA DIE.

h6DXn5T.gif

18 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

Oh man, my most unpopular ship? 

Has to be NicePants.

Yes, that's right. That's the Nice Cream Vendor and Burgerpants from Undertale.

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE I CANNOT. I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

YESYESYESYESYES.

THEY ARE JUST THE CUTEST. :heart:

And yeah they didn't ever meet in canon, but y'know, that doesn't matter, because we all know they totally got together at the end of the True Pacifist storyline and lived happily ever after. That is definitely what happened. As far as I'm concerned, at least. :cryhappy: 

• 7 months later...

When I watched Supernatural more, I mainly shipped Sam X Castiel. The least popular ship of the three main characters lol. I remember being jealous of Destiel shippers who had mountains of fanfics and fan videos, and Sastiel has about 1/100th of all that.

The Doctor X the TARDIS lol

Ciel Phantomhive X Elizabeth Midford (I'd say it's unpopular)

Stiles Stilinski X Liam Dunbar

Isaac Lahey X Liam Dunbar (they'd be so cute! Both kind of always the newbie, clueless, innocent wolf, but would still kill you. If. Only. They. Met.)

Liam Dunbar X Kira Yukimura (sort of)

Scott McCall X Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey X Stiles Stilinski

Basically Isaac and Liam X everyone lol. Although that sounds like a lot of Teen Wolf ships, keep in mind that I don't usually ship them at the same time. Except for Liam X Isaac.

I ship Junkrat and Mei (Meihem) in Overwatch ;>.>

We get a lot of hate, and the ship gets called abusive and compared to Joker/Harley, but the majority of us don't see it that way. We like to think of Jamison trying to change and be nice to Mei, both of them growing and learning to like each other.

I write fan fiction for the ship, and I've managed to sneak in a sneeze or two ;p

• 2 weeks later...

Hinata and Nishinoya from Haikyuu. Idk what it is I just think they'd be super adorable and tbh I'm not really that into Hinata/Kageyama? I think they're like BEST BUDS but idk. 

Just Hinata and Noya are so excitable and overenthusiastic and I just think they'd have the purest and sweetest relationship ever.

Archived