Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone Else, Besides Me, Have Fetishes Completely Unrelated To Sneezing

theultimatesneezelover

Certain accents, but within that, the sound of the *individual* voice.  The timbre, the sounds...  I used to record(when I was a teen) a character on a TV show not just for the 1 episode where his character sneezed, but also for the way that he would say certain things.  It isn't *quite* as strong as the sf is for me, but pretty darn close.  Which is why if I get a combo of a voice I ❤❤ AND "wrongness" (**especially** that whole "wavering" on words and "interrupted-ness") I just **die**. :omg: :jawdrop::boom: :rip:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nola

• SneezyHolmes

• darkness-is-the-light

• Sitruuna

On the topic of crying which I didn't for some reason mention here because damn it does warrant a mention :omg: -
I was just thinking that there's indeed a huge difference when it comes to my "main" fetish (colds ). I mean I would say that objectively
crying can produce the _best_ sniffles and stuffy talk. (I loved to use the word "objectively" there :lol: ) But the effect is so completely different. If a man sniffles even faintly with a cold, my reaction is highly sexual. But if I hear a man who is crying let out one of those wonderfully wet sniffles? I can't say it exactly turns me on, but it's more like a (highly pleasurable) punch to the gut. I mean my insides convulse so hard it can actually bend me over a bit. It's not exactly sexual but damn I say it can be just as wonderful. Makes me want to CARE-TAKE SO DAMN HARD.

On 5/28/2014 at 5:07 PM, peach2218 said:

Crying. It's not really sexual though, not really. I guess it's a kink. I know lots of us here enjoy it. While I hate seeing people in pain, there's just something really hot about seeing a guy cry.

YES!!!!! I think theres just something about the helplessness and the letting go. (wow look theres 2 similarities to sneezing. hmmmm...)

I find it difficult to find anything sexually exciting if a woman is not involved in some way, so I suppose that makes me very straight. But can enjoy something happening to/with another man if I know a woman is getting pleasure from it.

I have loads of fetishes: love female nose blowing, spitting, farting, peeing, also very into spanking, bondage, shame/embarrassment, power play, wet and messy, and have done plenty of things in these domains with various partners. A little curious about some cross dressing stuff and so on. Basically love anything involving lose of control on the part of one or the other.

Edited by CheekyGuy
On 1/12/2019 at 8:03 PM, doggo said:

Yeah, pretty much this.

I'm really attracted to cute, short men. I mean heck, I was over 20 when I realized that there's some kind of cultural norm about preferring tall men. :lol:

Hair. (on top of the head). I want to kiss it, and stroke it, and smell it, and run my fingers through it and everything. Especially if it's sort. This is a shitty one to have when you're a heterosexual woman in your 30s :lol:

Except if you're into metal ;)

• 3 months later...

- long hair

- tattoos

- eyelashes

- crying (which can lead to nose blowing, which is somewhat related to sneezing)

• 4 years later...

I also have a really strong fetish for peeing. Just like with my sneezing fetish, I love doing it myself at least as much as watching girls do it. I suppose even though they are unrelated, there is a strong similarity between them, since both acts (just like an orgasm) consist of a build up of tension and desperation, inevitably followed by the sudden relief of release.  It doesn't hurt that peeing involves the genitals and nudity (unless it's clothes pants wetting, which I'm not into as much) so it inherently is a more intimate and personal act. Add to that the fact that sometimes people, especially women who have been or are currently pregnant, will occasionally pee because of a sneeze, and I'm in heaven.

In term of other kinks that I wouldn't classify as full fetishes, but more than a preference, in no particular order:

Glasses on a girl

Braces on her teeth

Short haired women, like chin length to pixie cut

Small perky tips, especially if there's a gap/valley between them. Like, the opposite of cleavage 

Asian ladies

Backpack girls (vs purse girls)

When she dances randomly throughout the day, and/or hums or sings to herself

Plays a musical instrument 

Intelligence and knowledge 

Edited by Merc_With_A_Mouth_69
  • 9 months later...
On 5/28/2014 at 6:07 PM, peach2218 said:

Crying. It's not really sexual though, not really. I guess it's a kink. I know lots of us here enjoy it. While I hate seeing people in pain, there's just something really hot about seeing a guy cry.

Me too 😋! Do you or have you ever offended your bf like get him all upset or jealous just to make him sad enough to cry?🤭

On 1/20/2019 at 7:13 AM, CheekyGuy said:

I find it difficult to find anything sexually exciting if a woman is not involved in some way, so I suppose that makes me very straight. But can enjoy something happening to/with another man if I know a woman is getting pleasure from it.

I have loads of fetishes: love female nose blowing, spitting, farting, peeing, also very into spanking, bondage, shame/embarrassment, power play, wet and messy, and have done plenty of things in these domains with various partners. A little curious about some cross dressing stuff and so on. Basically love anything involving lose of control on the part of one or the other.

@CheekyGuy can you please elaborate more on your fetish related to shame/ embarrassment and also the loose of control ..

thank you!

19 hours ago, Barbie said:

Me too 😋! Do you or have you ever offended your bf like get him all upset or jealous just to make him sad enough to cry?🤭

I’ve actually never seen my husband cry in the 9 years we’ve been together, but no, I wouldn’t do that.