Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vintagedarling

Hi there, so I've always enjoyed giants, and well you know, where there's giants, there's giant sneezes. So I couldn't help myself. Not that I tried anyway. This is an original, first person narrative.

Giant Encounter (male giant)

Just my luck, when I'd finally decided to head back to camp, something would happen. He hadn't seen me, I'd been laying out on my anchored raft, when he showed up. I didn't even hear him coming, until he broke through the tree-line rimming the lake. The giants height matched those of the surrounding trees. And, here I thought it was going to be a good day to just relax, enjoying the sounds of the woods, and water, before the crisp air was lost to winter. Well wasn't I just wrong. Light reflected off the streams rolling down his massive cheeks. He was crying. I plastered my already flat self closer to the rafts surface, wishing I could just phase into it. Since I couldn't, I decided to keep my eyes on him, just incase he decided to do a sudden cannonball in my direction. He was handsome, and intimidating with his size, and existence. Giants were folklore, weren't they? With the evidence before me, I guess not.

With a heavy sigh the giant sat down on the shore. Well at least I didn't have to worry about the cannonball now. I watched as he took a cloth from his breast pocket. Gingerly opening it, he folded it around his gigantic nose, and blew. The sound was thunderous. Instinctually, I covered my ears, but that did nothing. Sniffling he cleaned up his irritated looking appendage. Twitching nostrils began to dampen. "HHHHEEEHHHhhh..." His exhale was thick like molasses. Probably with congestion, I figured. A few of the trees in the area started to bend toward him, drawn in by his inhales. Sniffling he rubbed at his nose. "HHHHEEEHHHHEEEEHHHH," with his fingers inside the massive cloth, that now made sense as a huge handkerchief, he massaged his nostrils. Up, and down I followed the motions, trying to figure out if he was attempting to hinder or coax the sneeze out. Either way it was coming. "HHHHIIIIHHHH...HHHHAAAAAHHHH...." Lost to his hitching breaths he lowered the hand that had been coaxing. I trembled with the thought of the immense power that was going to be blasting out of him. I held on to the edge of the raft. It was a smart precaution, when he exploded, I could feel the intense wind of his sneeze blow over me, thankfully not taking me with it. I was showered. Ok drenched, by his uncovered release. "HHHHHEEEHHHEEHHHH... RRRRRRRAAAAAAAEEEEEESSSSSHHHHHHEEEEEEUUUUUUU!!!!"

The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them, years of being raised with manners was to blame, "Bless you." I winced hoping he hadn't heard me. He had.

Sniffling he looked around, until he spotted me.

Crud.

Stretching a massive hand toward me I panicked. He was going to grab me! Not wanting that to happen, I quickly crab-crawled backwards on the raft. The problem was I had no where to go. My movements were slowed down when I kept slipping on the now slime coated surface. "No, no, no, no!" I shrieked. His hand almost had me, but I was out of platform. I fell backwards into the icy cold water. Shocking my system, I scrambled back to the raft to get out of the frigid water. Momentarily forgetting why I vacated it in the first place. But my wet grip was useless on the slimy raft. I couldn't pull myself up. My eyes stung with water, finally I was able to grip something soft and warm. Using it to pull myself up, frantically rubbing at my eyes so I could see. Even though I was soaking wet, it wasn't the water that made me shiver. I had used the giants finger as leverage to get back on the raft.

"Are you alright?" He asked, with genuine concern. His huge hand was cupped around me, keeping the chill out. His palm, radiated heat, chasing out the cold that had already seeped in from my dip in the lake. Speech was something I couldn't fathom, looking up at him I nodded. He smiled, seeming to be happy with my answer, until he brought his other hand down to the edge of the raft, using the hand behind me to scoot me into the awaiting palm. Squeaking, I futilely shoved against the moving wall, ending up in his hand anyway. Placing the other over me I was trapped in his fleshy cell. I felt the shift as he raised his hands up. Removing the top hand, his face encompassed my vision. Immediately I bolted. Quickly running out of hand I was falling, until I hit the squishy ground? Realizing it was his other hand I picked myself up and did the same thing again. By the third catch I realized this wasn't the smartest escape. The only reason nothing was broken, was that the giant wouldn't let me drop to the ground. His hands soft, warm, and squishy breaking my repeat escape attempts. Ok, falls.

"HHHHEEEHHHEEHHH... Pppllleeehhhh... Heehh... pl-please s-stop ru- HHHHUUUHHH... r-running." In my endeavor to leave, I failed to notice, his nose was streaming as much as his eyes. Nostrils flaring, increasing their already herculean size. As they increased, with each shaky inhale, I could feel myself being pulled toward his undulating walls. As each nostril glistened, and rippled I couldn't help but think I could easily fit inside one. The pleading in his tearing eyes stunned me into compliance. The hand holding me, moved out farther from his face, while the other one cupped his jutting nose. I held on to his pinkie finger, even though I chose the smallest finger, it was still taller then me, and I couldn't fully wrap my arms around it. Shivering, I thanked my lucky stars, that he didn't use the hand I was in to cover his sneeze. "HHHHAAAAAHHH... HHHHHEEEEHHHHSSSSEEEEOOOO!!!" His hand wasn't able to stop all of the spray and wind from getting to me. Again, holding on for dear life around him when he sneezed proved to be a necessary precaution. When he lowered his hand, I could see that it had caught a sea of his release. I cringed, thanking my stars again. He grabbed his discarded handkerchief from the ground and wiped his hand, then used it to clear his nasal passages.

At the same time he said, "Excuse be," voice still heavy with congestion. Teeth chattering I squeaked, "B-bless you." Smiling at me he sniffled, "Thangk you." His broad smile warmed me more than the hand holding me, with a weak smile of my own, I nodded. Minuscule flecks of ice started to fall around us. Snow. My smile didn't last when he upended me into the pocket that had held his handkerchief, and not the ground. Petrified, I swallowed my scream.

TBC

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• Vintagedarling

• Galaxy

• Spoo

Holy sweet muppets! stretcher.gif

This...this is perfect. I love this with all my heart! I approve of continuation and can't wait to see more of this sneezy, sniffling creature ;)

Your writing detail is splendid. I could picture it all in my head. :D

Ahhhhh~! I love giant sneezes, but most of the giant stories here are female! Not a bad thing, of course, but it's so nice to see some giant male action <3 Lovely lovely lovely~

Ahhhhh~! I love giant sneezes, but most of the giant stories here are female! Not a bad thing, of course, but it's so nice to see some giant male action <3 Lovely lovely lovely~

I completely agree! And this one makes me very happy ^_^

Thanks everyone!!! This part is pretty cute I have to say. With our main character captured by the giant, and having a bit of fun with his herculean size nose, we find out a tad more about him.

Giant Encounter pt.2 (male giant)

The giant hummed a merry tune after I was secured in his deep pocket. It was dark, warm, and to be honest, comfy. Along with the humming I was surrounded by the sound of his heartbeat. Reluctantly, I found the steady beat soothing. I was pulled out of the enticing trance when he shoved his soaked handkerchief in with me. "Ew," I moaned.

Chuckling, he patted the pocket, jostling me. The world pitched foreword as he stood up, to begin walking.

In a panic my voice stuttered, "W-where are you t-taking me?" His chest vibrated with his deep voice, "Home." Nope, I flustered, "I don't wanna go with you! I have a tent set up back by the lake. Put me down!"

Silence.

I could feel him thinking as he continued walking. I could picture with each stride we were getting miles away from my once close camp. Then his massive fingers reached in and pinched the back of my shirt, hauling me out of the warm confines of my fabric cell, before I could grumble at being suddenly manhandled.

I was freezing! He dangled me in front of his face, swinging slowly in the wind I could see it was a complete whiteout. The snow came in fast and hit hard, with no signs of letting up. Steam rolled out of his nostrils briefly warming me. The heated air that came out of his mouth caressed me with a warm embrace as he stated, "Not safe."

I agreed, but I kept that to myself.

Hugging my arms around myself to keep warm, the giant frowned. Expertly placing me in one palm, he brought his other hand down to seal me in, leaving an opening at the top, like a skylight. Which was soon covered as he placed his nose in with me!

I flattened myself to the wall of his hand. Giving as much space as I could to the protruding appendage.

It was dark.

But before the light was taken, from where I was, and how he put his weather worn nose in I was facing his nostrils. To confirm my theory, I was suddenly blasted with warm air. It felt like I was in a sauna, no more cold. My teeth stopped chattering in agreement as well. He was trying to keep me warm. Which was sweet.

But, in the darkness there was mischief. Reaching out I softly placed my hand on one nostril. It quivered under my touch. I smiled. His nose was cool, and heating up fast. And so was I. Tenderly I stroked the rim of his nostril, feeling it ripple and run in the wake of my caress.

"IIIIIHHHHIIIIHHHhhh," his exhale quivered in sync with the nostril I continued to trace. Under my hand I could feel the nostril flex in a flare. With my other hand I gave attention to the other nostril, switching tactics, tickling it, deeper pass the rim.

"HHHEEEEEHHHHEEEHHHH!!!!" Pleasing both nostrils at the same time. "HHHHHAAAAAAHHHHAAAHH!!!" As he lifted his nose out, I ran both hands down his septum, tickling the appendage as much as I could. With light peeking in I could see my handy work. His once blush nose was now tickled pink. His nose hovered over his cupped hands. That's when I realized the consequence of my actions, he was going to sneeze on me! Head tilting back, eyes shut with sneezy tears in the corners. I couldn't look away, I was looking up into his nose. Watching as each nostril fluctuated separately, pulsing with each flare, running with liquid. Bitting my lip, I mentally prepared for the inevitable. Until I saw his massive nose shift out of view. I sagged in relief. "RRRRAAAAHHHHHEEEEESSSSSHHHHHHEEEEEHHHHUUUUUHHHH!!!" I couldn't help but feel a rush, I'd made him sneeze. When he came into view again, there was a wide smile on his face. Sniffling, his voice thick in need of a blow, "That felt good." I could feel my cheeks flush. I coyly looked down and away from his gaze, mumbling breathlessly, "Bless you."

Sniffling, his hands opened a little, just enough to keep blocking me from the weather, allowing me to see out. "Home," his voice rumbled. The wind kicked up flurries making it difficult for me to see. What I could make out appeared to be a large boulder set before a mountain. Puzzled, "Where?" He chuckled at my confusion, setting me on his shoulder I was forced to cling to his shirt for balance. Freeing both of his hands. With his great strength he pushed the massive boulder as it rolled open it revealed a huge room, lit-up by a fading light from a fireplace. The furniture was understandably sized for him, and ginormous to me. When we entered he, turned to place the boulder back, sealing us in and the cold out. He clapped the dust from his hands, and then held one palm out for me to walk into. Me being me, I hesitated. "I won't harm you, nor will I let anything harm you," his deep voice rumbled, shaking me on my perch. From his shoulder I could only see half of his face, the eye was far in the corner watching me, and only half of his frown was visible. Sighing I stepped into the warm palm before me, I opted to sit in the center, the most secured position I was going to get, he waited patiently for me, I nodded to him when I was settled. Bring his hand around to his face, his partial frown had turned into a colossal smile. With his face being the center of my focus I saw as liquid ran out of one nostril, and I followed it back up, when he sucked it back in with a wet sniffle. "Excuse be," voice thick with congestion. I hid my smile behind my hand. His eye brows raised as he asked me, "Hungry?" Not a man of many words, I mentally noted. Shaking my head, "No. Are you?" Fear ran up my spine, I didn't know what he ate, just because he said he wouldn't harm me, didn't mean there wasn't some 'Human Stew,' he was going to offer me... Or worse, I'd be the main ingredient in that stew. And, this was just a ruse to make me comfortable around him. I had to get out of here.

Pausing to sniffle, "No... Just tired." With that he carried me to the humongous bed, flopping himself down on his back and gently upending me on to his chest. Placing the same hand over me, firmly securing me to him, and also providing a makeshift blanket with his hand. I was pinned, but had enough wiggle room to be comfortable. "HHHHHHIIIIHHHHHH!!!!" His chest heaved like an earthquake beneath me, as his breath hitched. Wincing I looked up at him, his giant irritated nostrils flared, shiny wet walls undulated to the tickle within, causing his nose to run more, mentally preparing for another soaking I curled up inside the hand, until he brought his other hand up, pinching his nostrils shut, stifling. "SSSSNNNRRRRRTTTTT!!! SSSSNNNIIIFFFTTT!!! HHHUUUUHHHH... SSSSNNNNRRRRRTTTTT!!!! HHHHEEEEHHHH... SSSNNNNNXXXXTTTT!!!" He rubbed a finger under his reddened nostrils. "Bless you. Do you have a cold?" I squeaked, I couldn't help but ask. Sucking in one massively wet inhale, "Maybe," with a jarring shrug, "crying makes me sneeze too," he blushed. He was embarrassed?

I couldn't help but feel drowsy surrounded by his warmth, but I had to know. Looking him in the eyes, "Why were you crying earlier?" His cheeks flushed a deeper shade, he hesitated. I frowned. He chuckled, shaking me, until he sighed, eyes clouding, "Lonely."

Oh.

With that he closed his eyes, ending my questions. But I could see a tear slide down his face. What can I say I'm a sucker for a big softy. I softly began humming the merry tune he hummed to me earlier. I felt a tremor go through him, silent tears rolled down his face to soak into his pillow, a small smile crept across his face. He sniffled, nose jutting side to side, nostrils flaring wide. I watched for any tall tale signs of more sneezing.

I kept up the humming until the once constant sniffles turned into steady snores, his face relaxing into a serene expression. Asleep.

Now was my chance to escape.

Awwwwwww he's just a big snuggly, sniffly, lonely baby! I would want nothing more to stay with him! :D

"Lonely"

I AM DYING this poor baybeeeeeeee. He just needs someone to stay with him and care about him, the poor DEAR. I am sooo invested in this omg! And I love how she's partly terrified and partly super interested in his nose<3 THIS IS SO CUTE and I'm so pumped to see where you go with it!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ I can only second what other are saying <33. This is like, SO CUTE. I love how he's such a big sweetheart, despite his intimidating size >w<~ QwQ So so so cute..

Fantastic second part!! Please please wirte more!!! Your writing is truly amazing!! smile.png

Edited by Sneeze999

I agree with everyone above! Poor baby just wants some company! Lovely story though haha!

Thanks everyone!!! I can't deny I'm swooning over him! There is some cheesiness, what can I say, he deserves it. I love the classic scenario of 'I have to escape from the 'totally' non-threatening giant.' Besides, who doesn't love a gentle giant. Hope you enjoy.

Giant Encounter pt.3 (male giant)

Slowly I began belly-crawling across his chest, mindful not to hit his hands that were cupped over me as much as I could. Using the giants snores to let me know when to pause, so he wouldn't wake up to find me escaping. Wide awake, I kept watch, making sure his eyes stayed closed. There were a few instances when his snoring woke him, I would squint my eyes so I could see him as I played opossum. He would glance down at me, and a smile would spread across his face. Seeing that I was partially uncovered he would again place his hands over me so I would stay warm. Occasionally, a sneeze would wake him up as well, he'd free one hand to rub under his nose to try and thwart the tickle, when that wasn't going to cut it, he stifled. Pinching his nostrils shut, "HHHHIIIHHHH... HHHHEEEEHHHHH... SSSSSNNNNNNXXXXTTTT!!!" After each sneeze, with one finger under his nose he'd quickly look at me to make sure I was still asleep, and that he hadn't disturbed me. Letting out a sigh when I didn't stir. Sniffling, he would then look toward the boulder door, I couldn't look at what without blowing my cover, so I stayed motionless. His nose was glistening, in much need of a blow. Nose running, he drifted back to sleep.

His heavy breathing became a sort of background music.

When my feet finally cleared his hands, I stayed on my stomach, and crept to his side, holding on to his shirt as I slid down, landing on his bed with a bounce. His breathing didn't change. Still good, I mentally sighed. Looking around for a way down off the ginormous bed, I had to stop myself from jumping for joy. His blanket was hanging off the side of the bed by his feet. I quickly scrambled over, sliding down on the blanket to the floor. The room was chilly, now that I was out of the presence of his body heat. I paused as his breathing hitched.

"HHHHEEEHHHEEEEHHH... HHHHAAAAHHHH..."

Oh no!

"HHHHAAAAHHH... AAAAHHhhhh..." His hitching breath ended on a sigh. Looking back up at him, his eyes were still closed.

I sagged in relief as I thanked my lucky stars, that he didn't sneeze himself awake. His snoring resumed. And so did I.

I sprinted to the door, noticing that his giant handkerchief was on the ground. Must have fallen out of his breast pocket when he closed us in. I scanned both sides where boulder met wall, being my best chance for a crack where I could escape. And there was one crack, just barely big enough to escape through.

"IIIIHHHHHIIIIIHHHH!!!"

But it'd have to wait.

"HHHHEEEEHHHEEEHHH!!!"

This was going to be big.

I rolled my eyes, at my musings, duh, he's a giant, everything he does already is big.

"HHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAHHH!!!"

His hands stayed, cupping the spot on his chest where I'd been. He released uncovered.

"RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHEEEESSSSSSHHHHHHEEEEEOOOOO!!!" Having accumulated with his stifles, spray came blasting out of his nostrils. I was captivated as huge droplets cascaded down, coating his chest, right where I would have been. I mentally cringed.

Now awake, he looked down to his hands, not finding me there he gasped. I watched as he slowly sat up to look frantically around. Dawning on me, he was moving slowly, to check everywhere around himself before moving, so he wouldn't crush me, as he searched. I slowly moved to his discarded handkerchief, the movement caught his attention.

Sniffling, he sagged in relief.

Grabbing the cold handkerchief, I struggled with the heavy fabric as I dragged it with me toward him.

With a slight wheeze, "Bless you. You need to blow your nose," I murmured. He watched me as I walked, a frown setting deep into his face. He lowered his hand for me to step into. I did, settling into his warmth, lugging the massive cloth with me. Again he waited for me to nod to him. He raised his hand so I was level to his face. I stood up with a slight stagger, holding the handkerchief out to him. Unshed tears welling in his eyes, met my gaze. Taking the cloth from me with his other hand. His voice was low, the hurt clear, "Leaving?"

My looking down, and away, was answer enough. Out of the corner of my eye I could see tears rolling down his cheeks, a once pink nose became a burning red. With irritated nostrils twitching, he wetly sniffled at his running nose. I could feel him shudder as his breath hitched. Closing the distance, I shakily walked across his palm, and gently stroked the tip of his colossal nose, "I'm sorry," I said softly.

His eyes fluttered, "RRRUUUHHHHUUUUHHH..." Sniffling he struggled to speak, "RRRHHHHEEEEHHHH... Re-eeehhh... Re-really?"

Nodding, I smiled up at him, continuing to caress the ticklish appendage as it wiggled.

He smiled, tears continued to stream down his face. Then eyes fluttering, brows drawing together. I was suddenly pulled toward him, as he inhaled. "HHHHHUUUUHHH!!!" The hand I was standing in, quickly closed me in a loose fist. He lasted just long enough to make sure I was secure before he turned away from me to release.

"EEEEEESSSSSSHHHHEEEEEOOOOO!!! AAAAASSSSHHHHHEEEEOOO!!! HHHHEEEEHHHHSSSSHHHHEEEEOOO!!! HHHHIIIIHHHHIIIIHHH!!! HHHHHIIIIIHHHHHSSSSSHHHHEEEEOOO!!!

HHHHUUUUHHH!!! HHHHHEEEHHHH!!!" I was staring at him when he turned back to me. Nostrils splayed wide with the sneeze he wouldn't let out, flooded walls undulating, mouth gaping, watering eyes slit open, he was checking on me, making sure I was still safely in his grip. Turning away, the sneeze, blasted out, with much more spray then any of his other previous sneezes.

"HHHHHHEEEEHHHHHEEEEIIIIIISSSSHHHHHEEEEEOOOO!!!"

He took a moment to catch his breath before looking at me. My eyes followed as his slimy release continued to flow out of his nose, running over his semi-parted lips. When I looked up into his eyes, his cheeks flushed.

I softly placed my hand on top of the finger curled around me, moving my hand in a feather-lite caress. "Bless you, you need to blow your nose, sweetheart," I blushed at the last word.

His cheeks reddened even more. With a wet sniffle, tears welling in his eyes, "Don't want to scare you away," he choked out.

I motioned him closer, he obliged, angling his face closer to me. I heaved myself up to sit on his hand, like I would a wall. Hoping I wouldn't pull a 'Humpty-Dumpty,' but knowing that if I did take a tumble he would catch me. Placing my hand on his cheek, I wiped at one of the tear trails, the break didn't last as a tear rolled by, filling the space. Leaning over I placed a gentle kiss on his fevered nose, "You don't scare me," I whispered against his nose as I kissed the appendage again. I could feel him waiting as the silence stretched between us, with a sigh I caved, "I won't leave."

Mentally, crossing my fingers. It broke my heart as I watched a joyous grin spread across his face, eyes once overrun with tears now only held mirth.

Carefully placing me on his knee, he picked up the handkerchief, turning as much as he could away from me, relieving himself of the remaining contents of his sinuses. I rubbed his leg lovingly. "HHHHRRRRUUUUMMMMFFFF!!!" He muffled his sneeze, burrowing his nose into the cloth, catching it. Then proceeded to clear out the rest of his tired nose. When he was done, he sniffed the air, with only a slight sniffle. With one hand he shoved the taxed handkerchief back into his pocket, then put me back in a loose fist. Bringing me up to his face he tenderly placed a kiss on top of my head. I felt the heat of his lips shoot straight through me. Adjusting, he laid down on his side, and me still in his fist on the pillow in front of his face. Right in front of his excitable nose. Then he carefully nuzzled me with it, whispering, "Sleep." And I did.

TBC