• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• Vintagedarling

• Galaxy

• Spoo

I AM IN PAIN this is way too cute!! I love this huge sweetheart, he's just so gentle and wants to keep her safe UGHHH this is so so cute, Vintage, oh my goodnesssssss

You are a MASTER at capturing the whole "I AM TERRIFIED OF YOU...buuuut I also feel guilty and want to take care of you because no one else ever has". I love the details surrounding his HUGE nose and HUGE sneezes (two things I adore!). Also, your imagery is amazing. It's so easy to envision the picture you're painting, and it's a lovely painting indeed.

Bless this poor giant. :wub:

GAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! THE FEELS!

This is so sad and heartbreaking,and at the same time so emotionally pulling. HOW do you DO IT?????

AWWWW.. Ugh, my heart.. This poor guy QwQ.. He's so lonely and sick, and he wasn't even mad when he noticed the escape attempt. Just so, so sad.. *rolls around on floor from the feels* .. You capture the characters perfectly~!

Thank you everyone!!! Sorry this has taken a bit longer, I've been playing with some of my other stories. Adding a bit here and there to all.

So right off the bat, there is quite a bit of build up. Ok, A LOT. But it's worth it. Oh, and it's messy, like whatever you consider messy (X a *Bajillion). I mean c'mon he's a giant, you know with giant sneezes to match. *** I'd stop myself if I could... Maybe... Probably not. ***

Giant Encounter pt.4 (male giant)

I was wet. Groggily opening my eyes, I screamed. I was in front of the giants ginormous mouth, trapped in his fist. He's going to eat me! Then, he snored.

Sagging in relief I caught my breath, thankful my scream didn't disturb his slumber. Downside: I was in a puddle of his drool. "Ew," I whispered. At some point in his sleep he'd pulled me closer to him, and now under his nose. I was held tight in his grip, I couldn't wiggle out. Stretching my arm I could only finger his top lip, causing him to run his tongue over the tickled area. From this angle I was looking up his nose, his nostrils flexed with each inhale, a sea of green lurked in their depths, waiting to be released. It wasn't a strong current of air, his nose whistled with how stuffed up he was. In a futile attempt, I stretched my arm out to reach his nose, only able to fan the air. I finally gave up, and looked down at the hand holding me. That's when I saw it.

I felt the devious smile spread across my face.

On my necklace, there was a golden feather about the length of my index finger. I yanked it free of the rope. Running the fluffy plume through my fingers, inspecting it.

Satisfied.

I looked back up at his nose, knowing how ticklish his giant appendage was. This was going to be messy.

I waited for him to inhale, and then I let the feather go. I watched as it got pulled into the giants suction. The feather floated gently on the breeze, taking its time to disappear into one of the giants cavernous nostrils.

Nothing.

Maybe the feather was to small to have any effect on his massive nose-

"HHHHHHHUUUUUHHHH!!!"

Never-mind.

"HHHHHUUUUHHHH... HHHHEEEEEIIIIIIIHHHHH!!!" The giant sat up, bring me along with him. Sleepily, rubbing under his nose with the hand that held me.

I squeaked in protest. Immediately, the giant stopped as he was about to make another swipe, bringing his hand out so he could see me.

"S-SUUUUHHHH... S-SORRY." With his other hand, he continued to rub the tickled appendage.

"S-something IIIIIHHHHHH... HHHHHIIIIHHH... In m-my nose... HHHHEEEHHH!!! T-TIIIIIHHHHH!!! T-TICKLING!!!" His nostrils flared wildly as if to prove his statement. Unknown to him, I knew what the culprit was, and that I was the reason for the tickles. Instead, I put my hand to my mouth, hoping I looked shocked, when I was actually covering a smile. I must've been convincing, he nodded to me, with his his face scrunching to sneeze, "HHHHAAAAAHHHH!!!" The sneeze didn't come out, toying with him, causing the giant to scrub harshly at his nose turning it a vibrant shade of irritated red, as he tried to coax the sneeze out. With his watering eyes fluttering, he held my gaze, "HEEEEHHHH... HEEHHHEEEHHH... H-HHHHEEEELLLLPPP!!!"

Help.

He wanted me to help him!

"I-I uh, don't know..." I stammered.

"P-PLLEEEEHHHH... HHHEEEEHHH... P-please!" He hitched.

Internally, I was giddy. Motioning him closer. "Where's the tickle," I asked, though I knew which nostril was afflicted. The nostril with the feather in it arched wide in a flare. "T-t-there... HHHUUUUHHHH!!!"

His palm flattened, allowing me to walk to his nose, but also giving me enough space to keep my distance if I chose to stay away. I walked to his nose. Placing a hand at the tip of the quivering appendage, gently pushing up. "HHHHEEEEEEHHHH!!!" Feeling the signal, the giant angled his head so I had more visibility into his nose. Moving slowly into his nostril, mindful not to touch the wet, twitching walls around me. "I see it," my voiced resonated, as I called out to him.

"HHHHIIIIHHHH!!! IIIIIHHHHHH!!! Y-UUUUHHHHH... Y-you T-IIIIHHHHHH!!! T-TICKLE!!!"

Uh-oh.

Stretching my arm in a little further I snatched the stuck feather from the slimy wall.

"AAAAHHHHhhhhhhh..." He sighed in relief.

My intentions had been good, but I couldn't help the desire to be frisky. I tickled the inside of his nose with the feather in one hand, and teased with my other hand drawing circles in his sensitive flesh as I backed out of his nostril, whispering, "Coochie, coochie-coo." As my hands left trails of stimulated flesh in their wake, I watched the walls writhe.

I'd just cleared his nose as he was about to release. With no where to run, I jumped up on to his nose. The giants eyes crossed, focusing on me before closing as he sneezed into the hand I'd just vacated.

"HHHHHEEEEHHHH!!! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHEEEEEEHHHHHHSSSSSSSHHHHHHEEEEEEOOOOO!!!! HHHHHEEEEEHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIEEEEEEEUUUUUU!!! HHHHHIIIIIISSSSSHHHHEEEEOOOO!!! HHHHEEEEEHHHHTTTTIIIIISSSSHHHHOOO!!! HHHHHUUUUHHHH..." My hands were coated in his slimy mucus, with each sneeze I slipped down his nose a little bit more.

"EEEEEEEESSSSSHHHHHHEEEEEEUUUUUUOOOOO!!!"

The force of his release made me loose my grip, slipping down his nose and into the hand he'd been sneezing into. I flopped with a squishing sound, into his palm.

"HHHHIIIIHHHHH..." His massive nostrils splayed wide before me, readying to release at any moment.

Crud.

Slipping as I struggled to stand, I placed my hands on his septum, pushing with all my strength. His nose shuddered in my hands as I held his sneeze back. "Talk about a hard place," I muttered. Inhaling through his nose, he sniffled, sucking up my hair in the process. Fluttering strands caught in the suction, tickled the rims of his hypersensitive nostrils.

Double crud.

"HHHHHHEEEEEEIIIIIIIISSSSSHHHHHOOOOO!!!"

I was drenched.

From my position I was planted when he sneezed, keeping me from getting blasted out of his hand by the shear force of his explosion.

I shook at the slime coating me, and looked up at him, to see mucus running out of his nose in long, dangling strands. I stopped when I saw the look of horror on his face, wide eyes staring at me, mouth open in shock. To which I smiled, "Bless you... A lot," I giggled.

At my laughter, his jaw dropped. Now it was his turn to stammer, "Y-You're not angry at me?" He questioned, eyebrows rising to his hairline.

"Angry?" I sputtered, "For what? You're adorable!" I cooed.

I was entranced as I watched a blush consume his cheeks, causing his already red nose to flush.

He bashfully rubbed at his nose, when he pulled his hand away the strings of mucus clung to his finger. Taking a quick glance at me, embarrassed he quickly wiped at it, trying to hide it from me. I turned and looked away giving him some privacy, pretending interest in the stalactites above us.

With my back to him, he readily took the cover to wetly sniffle, "W-what was tickling me?"

"Oh, uh," I looked down at the soggy feather. "Uh, it's a... A feather," I couldn't help stammering, "it's a feather from my necklace. M-must've broken off."

"S-UUUHHH...S-sorry," his breath hitched.

"It's not your fault, it's mine, I-" Feeling guilty, I turned around to face him, with an apology on my lips to tell him that he had nothing to be sorry for, that I was to blame for the broken necklace, and for his sneezing fit. When I looked up at him he was smiling down at me, I was struck speechless, his smile was beautifully stunning. His eyes seemed to take on a light of their own, and smile along with his lips. Then his smile dropped, sniffling he used his sleeve to gently begin scrubbing at the green slime coating me. As quickly as he'd started, he stopped, lowering me to the bed, tenderly angling his hand so I slid off and on to the bed with a bounce. Hastily bring his hands up to steeple before his nose and mouth.

"HHHHHEEEEEAAAAASSSSHHHHHHEEEEEUUUU!!!"

The power of his sneeze shook the bed, I staggered to stay standing as he bounced from his release. I was grateful he caught his release, rather then getting showered on. Again.

Wiping his hands on the blanket, he scooped me up, as he got off the bed to stand, placing me back on it.

Voice heavy with congestion, "Need to get you water to clean up with,"he ended with a jaw cracking yawn that left him swaying.

Turning around he headed for the door.

I couldn't let him go out in the freezing weather, with his cold. No matter how appealing a hot bath sounded. I raced to the blanket and slipped down it again, off his ginormous bed, tumbling but managing to catch myself last minute. Seeing me scramble toward him, he immediately stopped moving, his face creasing with worry. Allowing me to dart between his legs, I skidded to a stop, with my back to the bolder door. "You can't go out, you'll catch a cold... Er, uh, I mean you'll just make your cold worse," I huffed.

I watched as he massaged his nose in thought.

I rubbed at my arms, and in my most innocent voice, "I'm cold." It was a cheap shot, I'll admit.

His eyes softened as he leaned down scooping me up. I wasn't lying, he was warm, and not being near him reminded me that I was soaked, and that winter was here. He carried me in a cupped hand over to a wooden chest that was at the foot of his bed. Opening it, there was only a piece of fabric at the bottom. As he pulled it out and replaced the lid, I realized it was a handkerchief. Gingerly he twirled it around me, wrapping me up in the velvet soft cloth. It wasn't as big or heavy as his other well used handkerchief. It was beautifully embroidered. "This is lovely," I smiled up at him, "but you need it for your poor nose." I tried to shrug out of it, but I was wrapped up good. As the giant laid back down in bed on his side, he shifted to keep me in his palm. Taking a moment to yawn, before answering me. "Not as lovely as you," he then brought me up to his face, placing a kiss on my head. I felt the blush spread across my cheeks like wildfire. Bringing me back down to his chest, resting the back of his hand on the bed, still cradling me. "Thank you," he sighed, beginning to softly snore.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Hmmm?" He mumbled tiredly.

Oops, I thought he was already asleep. "Uh, sweet dreams," I quickly answered.

His chest rumbled with a chuckle, before fading back to snoring.

TBC

Oh my gosh my gosh I FLIPPED OUT when I saw this updated, and it's the best yet!! I am just in awe, especially how you wrote him sounding so incredibly DESPERATE and panicked with that tickling. UHH and our protagonist here is the sneakinest thing, she is so cute. They're just so cute together in general <3 loving this SO much Vintage, it's 100% my favorite story on the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!!! Here we are following our protagonist as she escapes, and ultimately regrets it, like she should he's an adorable giant, why would anyone leave him, ****ranting, sorry! So this might be the conclusion for the snow period... Or the one after that...??? But, there shall be a time-jump to Spring. Two words: giant, allergies!!! I'm excited!!! Anyways, this part has a gooey ending cause I dig cheesy stuff, and the best part of course giant sneezes.

Giant Encounter pt.5 (male giant)

I waited until the giants soft sleepy snores turned into loud bed rattling roars. I tossed and turned, wiggling to get out of the confining handkerchief. Once free I caught my breath, and slipped out of his palm, draping the elegant fabric across my shoulders. I looked up to see his peaceful face undisturbed by my movements. Only half of his face was visible, the other-side was mashed into the pillow. He was drooling, and his nose was running. Thinking back, he did sneeze more while on his back, but with the giant on his side, his nose draining freely onto the pillow, his soft sniffles shouldn't wake him up. Moving carefully back to the blanket, I slid down, and silently sprinted toward the crack between the boulder door and the wall. A gust of cool air hit me as I looked through the crack. A dim light shined through, signaling the beginnings of dawn. Pausing, I took a moment to glance back at the sleeping giant. I was divided, part of me didn't want to leave him, knowing he'd look for me, but the other part was saying, 'now's your chance,' and the latter sounded so much more like me.

I pulled the handkerchief tight around me, silently promising the giant to someday return this beautiful fabric back to him, and apologizing for stealing it now to keep warm while I hiked back to camp.

Squeezing through the crack, I was stunned when I cleared the passage out. The snow was waist level. Looking down, I sighed, I was in my favorite jeans, the cotton was going to absorb the water, and my trusty hiking boots, weren't designed for snow.

Crud.

Pulling the handkerchief tighter I leaned back to the crack, steady snores met me, with the giant still asleep I headed out, sloshing through the snow, slowly, with difficulty.

After making some head-way, breathing heavily I looked back, the cave was barely insight now, squinting I could see that the boulder was still in place, no giant in sight. The giants handkerchief sheltered me from the wind, but my teeth chattered with the bone numbing chill, that got pass. I continued on, slowed down with the weight of my wet clothes. I sank with each booted step deeper into the snow. The wind was picking up, whipping the flurries around, making it difficult to see.

Looking up, the sun ducked behind the cloud cover.

"Awww, c'mon," I moaned.

Heaving a sigh I marched on, the cave was out of sight now, trees covered my retreat. The snail trail I left behind was slowly disappearing. The falling snow hid my tracks.

I could feel the temperature dropping, the wind was picking up, rustling the branches of the trees and snow coated bushes around me. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, to consumed with my own troubles, thinking 'I shouldn't have left the warmth of the big guy, or had at least waited until the snow melted to leave him.'

So when the bear jumped out in front of me, I froze, and it had nothing to do with the freezing weather. I was shocked, my brain screamed 'run,' but my legs just weren't working, they were unresponsive to my orders to bolt. A scream was trapped in my throat, burning to be released. This can't be happening!

'Bears hibernate in the winter,' was all I could think, having been taught that when I was in Elementary School, funny how some things just stay with you.

The beast stood up increasing its size to tower over me, letting out a primal roar.

'Think, think, think!' I panicked.

Imitating the bear, I opened my arms, using the handkerchief to increase my size. Hoping the bear would be intimidated by my beautifully embroidered fabric wings, that fluttered in the breeze. I would have rolled my eyes at my musings but there was no way I was looking away from the bear. Still on its hind legs, the bear stepped towards me. This isn't working!

Suddenly, the bear stopped, lowering itself onto its haunches, with a whimper.

This is working! I was scaring the bear-

"HHHHEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHEEEEEUUUUUHHHHH!!!"

I jumped with a scream, frantically spinning around, I fell backwards into the snow.

The giant towered over the tree-line, scrubbing harshly at his nose. I heard the bear scamper off behind me. I heaved a sigh, laying back on the snow, relishing the biting cold, closing my eyes, to slow down my hyperventilating, getting my heartbeat back in the normal range, and out of my throat.

Safe.

The snow crunched under me, and kept crunching? Sitting up, the giant was walking away, sniffling.

"Wait!" I yelled up to him.

He didn't stop, each step he took easily cleared a distance that had taken me forever to cover.

I struggled to my feet, and went sloshing through the snow after him. Then the snow wasn't at my waist anymore, I was able to run, until I hit a wall of snow. Looking around, I was in an oval-shaped space. Then it dawned on me, it was his foot print.

"Wait," I tried again, nothing, he kept going. "Please!"

He stopped.

I pushed forward through the wall of snow. I was gasping when I finally reached the back of his heel. I walked between his legs, turning around I walked backwards so I could look up at him. His nose was running, with one tiny tendril of steam coming out of one nostril. Mouth open so he could take in the air he couldn't from his stuffed up nose. He glanced down at me for a moment before looking away again. In that moment I could see glistening trails of tears, up until they turned to icicles at his jawline.

Guilt raged inside me, I knew, he knew that I'd left him.

"Bless you," I called up to him.

Still looking away from me, I heard a sob break pass his lips, causing a tremor to go through him. Hands that had been at his sides in two tight fists loosened, and before I could even comprehend, I was in his hands. He'd scooped me up so quickly that there was snow in his hands with me. He brought me up to his face, unshed tears were welling up in his eyes, sniffling, "Y-you l-left me," he sobbed out, tears spilling over.

I did.

Nodding, "I did leave you, I was heading back to my camp, I have supplies there. But, I was going to come back. There's blankets that you could use for your poor nose." The 'coming back' part wasn't my intent, but I truly meant it. I watched as a flicker of joy lightened his eyes. His expression changing from sadness to hopeful.

Yes, I'd lied to him, once again, but I didn't mean to hurt him. "They're microfiber. They'll probably feel wonderful against your worn-out nose, sweetie. Downside, they'll also probably soak up your sneezes like a 'wet blanket,' pun intended," I chuckled.

He scanned my face, a quizzical smile spreading across his face.

His voice was a deep whisper, "Not safe."

I rolled my eyes, "Trust me, I've seen the error of my ways. But in my defense, I'm the one who scared the bear away, ok, not you," I said with a wink.

He snorted in laughter, "Mmmhmmm," he rumbled.

"Thank you. Really, you saved me," I couldn't stop the tears as they rolled down my cheeks, I looked away, wiping my eyes with my wrists.

"D-don't cr... HHUUHHH..." His hand immediately closed around me, lifting me up above him.

"HHHHIIIIEEEEESSSSHHHHOOO!!!"Sniffling, he lowered me back down.

"Bless you," pulling the handkerchief out from around me, I began carefully cleaning his irritated nose. With a blush he angled his head allowing me to clean him up. I was thoughtful with each stroke, as I wiped-up the run-off on his upper lip, working my way up to his red nostrils dabbing at the dampness. Though my touch was lite the vibrations from my pats tickled, his nostrils flared. In a blur of motion his other hand came up pinching his nose shut to stifle.

"SSSSNNNNNXXXXTTTT!!! UUUHHHhhhh..." He sighed. Eyes shut, nose still twitching, breath hitching.

He needed to sneeze, but wasn't allowing himself the release with me so close. Twisting in his grip I looked around. Spotting a close tree branch I grabbed it, with a little difficulty I pulled it free. Turning back, he was just how I'd left him.

"Sorry, but you need to sneeze," I whispered. Lifting the branch into his nostril I poked and prodded around the sensitive flesh, increasing the tickle, making him loose control. He cupped his other hand over me, shielding me.

"EEEEEYYYYYAAAASSSSHHHHEEEOOOO!!! RRREEEEAAAASSSHHHHEEEEOOO!!! HHHIIIIHHH... HHHAAAAHHH... AAAASSSSSHHHHEEEEEOOO!!! HHHHHAAAASSSSSHHHHEEEOOO!!! HHHHEEEHHHHEEEHHH... HHHHEEEIIIISSSHHHHEEEOOO!!!"

I was protected with the cover of his hand, but the surrounding trees were assailed by his uncovered sneezing. I watched as some of the trees lost all of their branches, while others not so lucky fell down, mucus coating them.

Removing his top hand, he harshly scrubbed at his reddened appendage.

"Stop that, you'll rub your nose right off," I scolded.

He looked at me, and saw me frowning. He stopped. Motioning him back I gingerly cleaned him up again. Satisfied, I kiss the tip of his nose.

"Thank you," he breathed. I smiled. Taking the handkerchief from me he shoved it up his sleeve, and placed me in his chest pocket. The warmth consumed me, I relished the comfort of his safety.

His hand then went into a pocket on his pants, fishing around for a moment before coming up to me pinching, something fluffy.

"For your necklace," he sniffed.

Reaching out I took it, it was a feather. He'd found me another feather for the necklace I'd broken. As I tied the new feather to the rope around my neck, "Thank you, sweetie. It's beautiful," I cooed.

With a blush he turned, and started walking, toward my camp. I held onto the edge of the pocket so I could look out. With only a few more strides I could make out the lake.

Looking up at him, I pointed just beyond the lake, "My tent is just over there." He nodded.

The orange tent was just barely visible with all the snow on it, that wasn't a problem though, the giant easily picked it up, and shook the icy powder off it. The tent held its form, and he carried it in one palm, all of my belongings were zipped up within. Turning around we headed back the way we came, and in no time at all the open mouth of the cave was insight. He'd left the door open, in his hast to go after me. Snow had gotten in, covering the floor. Without hesitating he strode to the bed, setting my tent on the corner of his mattress, near his pillow. Settling me down on his bed, he walked back to the caves entrance, rolling the boulder back, closing us in. As he walked back to me, his nose drained, from the shift in temperature. He sniffled in a futile attempt to suck back his runny nose, his hand went for his used handkerchief.

"Wait," I said, much more frantically than what was called for. Again, he stopped when I asked. I scurried over to my tent, and quickly rummaged through the jostled items, "Aha!" I pulled out a huge blanket, from under a duffle bag.

"HHHUUUHHH!!! HHHHUUUUURRRRSSSHHHHEEEOOO!!!"

The tent was showered upon with his sneeze, making little 'plop' sounds on the nylon, sounding just like rain. I hugged the blanket to me as I carried it out, heating the cloth up.

"Bless you, this should feel good on your nose," I smiled up to him, holding the blanket out before me. He took it from me with a soft smile.

"Sure?" He drew the word out in question.

I nodded, watching as he put the cloth to his nose, "Cozy," he murmured, before he cleared his nasal passages, with a blush, "excuse me."

I snickered.

Picking me up he slowly sat down on the bed, placing me on his knee. Wiping his nose, he offered me the blanket back, sniffling.

"No, no, no, it's all yours," I waved him off. His hand went back to rubbing his nose with the blanket.

A wave of exhaustion hit me, I staggered. The giant gasped, his hand quickly cupping behind me, lifting me up. His other hand had paused on his nose.

"HHHEEEHHHHEEEHHH!!! HHHHMMMMPPPPSSSHHH!!!"

The folds of the blanket shuddered with his release. I flopped backwards in his palm with a laugh.

Yawning, "Sorry, I haven't really slept." I was to busy on my escape to rest much, but I kept that part to myself.

He nodded, placing me before my tent. I sluggishly went in and zipped it closed, I peeled my wet clothes off, opting for some dry thermals I'd packed 'just incase.'

The bed shook under me like an earthquake, "HHHEEEEIIIISSSSSHHHHIIIEEEEOOOO!!!" The bed bounced with the giants sneeze, and me along with it.

I straightened out my sleeping-bag, and burrowed myself in. With a smile he couldn't see, "Bless you," I called out to him.

"T-thangk you," his voice thick with congestion.

The mattress below the tent sure beat rocks and dirt any-day, but something didn't feel right. I tossed for a bit. Looking down at the new feather that hung lovingly from my neck I heaved a sigh, and got up. Opening my tent I found that the giant had laid back down. Dragging my sleeping-bag with me I tugged at his sleeve. He looked over at me and carefully placed his palm before me I stepped into it, and nodded to him. He brought his hand to his chest, where I jumped off, and on to him.

"Are you ok?" He asked, sniffling, confusion in his eyes.

I place my bag down on him, and burrowed back in.

Meeting his gaze with a warm smile, "I am now."

TBC

Awww awwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! She couldn't do it. That's so adorable!

The poor dear, all sniffly ans sneezy and and and blowup.gif Beautiful!

Wiping his nose, he offered me the blanket back, sniffling.

"No, no, no, it's all yours," I waved him off.

And this. omg lol.gif The old, 'oh no, please I insist' rule here is just hysterical! Edited by Pyrus_Fangmon

Ughhhh, MY FEELS! The giant is such a big softie. I love it. Once again your detailed descriptions are excellent. I can't wait to see what spring holds! (You know, with there being allergies and all. :twisted:)

I absolutely lost it when I saw this updated!! Oh my goooosh, I can not handle how much I love our protagonist, just her constant battle with needing to leave but aaaaaalso needing to stay with this giant, lonely sweetheart. And his CRYING when she LEFT HIM ugh I can absolutely not HANDLE this giant sweetie crying. I was tearing up so bad.

This is just sooo madly sweet. I can't even handle it. I'm so excited to see how these two cuties handle the spring--- UGH I'm so excited. Vintage, you are the absolute best at this!! Can't wait to see more!!

Vintage, this is amazing! I love all the descriptions, and the sort of relationship between them is so sweet. <3 Can't wait for the next update :P

• 2 weeks later...
SneezingCosmos

I can't think of anything that touches more of my kinks than a giant with a big, messy cold ^///^ Especially one who is so kind and cute :) The way their relationship develops throughout the story is the part I enjoy the most. There were a couple of times I was half expecting the narrator to avow her fetishism to the giant to explain why she seemed to be pleasantly unperturbed about being sneezed on!

SPRINGTIME!!!

So our protagonist has been living with the gentle giant since they first met in the Winter ***keep that in mind*** and this is just the surface of his allergies in this beautiful season.

Giant Encounter pt.6 (male giant)

The ground vibrated under me.

He's coming.

After spending months with him, I'd learned for a giant he was quiet, on several occasions he'd come up behind me, startling me. I was as close to the ground as possible, the only way I could tell he was close was by the ground shaking. The tall surrounding flora hid my location, but he already knew where I was, it was only a matter of time till he captured me, again.

Loud, liquid sniffling met my ears.

"I- I... IIIIIHHHHhhh... S-smell th-the blood of a- HHHAAAHHHhhh... Eng-English w-wo- HHHHEEEHHHEEEHHH... HHHHEEEEEIIIIIISSSSHHHHHEEEEEOOOO!!! Woman," the giant bellowed.

I couldn't help giggling, "Bless you," revealing my hiding spot.

I watched him rub his nose with one hand, as he scooped me up with the other, bringing me up to gently place a kiss on my head. Stretching in his fist I kissed him back on the nose.

"Found you," he smiled.

"Only because I can't stay quiet when you sneeze," I muttered, as I caressed the tip of his nose.

His smile widened, "Sorry."

I hugged his nose, "No you're not."

He chuckled, and nuzzled me with his nose carefully. As he inhaled I could see tiny golden flecks of pollen from me get vacuumed up into his nose. His nostrils twitched, reddening. Shifting, he raised his other hand back to his nose, about to scrub harshly at his irritated appendage, pausing, he looked down at me, to see me frowning up at him.

"T-tickles," he stammered, defensively.

I folded my arms, "You know rubbing only makes it worse," I chided.

Lifting me up, and under his nose, he sniffed.

"HHHHIIIIIHHHH!!!"

Uh-oh.

"HHHHHAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"Don't you even think about it Mister," I squeaked.

He sniffed me again.

"Y-you're g-gon-na- HHHAAAHHHH!!! M-make me... Sne- HEHEHHHEEHHH!!!"

Quickly, wedging myself deeper into his fist, I tucked my chest to my knees, in a ball, just in time.

"HHHHHEEEEERRRRRAAAASSSSHHHHEEEEEOOO!!!"

Poking back out, "Bless you."

"Thangk you," his voice thick with congestion.

His hand went to his chest pocket, pulling out his handkerchief, he folded it around his nose. Looking at me he sniffled. I'd been with him for months, had seen him through a messy cold, and he was still to embarrassed to blow his nose in front of me.

With a sigh, "Please put me down."

He hesitated.

Stroking his top finger curled around me, "I promise I won't leave you."

After a few failed attempts at escaping from him, when we first met, and I was convinced he was going to eat me, made him nervous to let me go, or go too far out of sight.

He nodded, placing his hand on the ground, and slowly uncurled his fingers, allowing me to slide out of his grip, and back into the meadow full of flowers.

I took a few steps and flopped down on my stomach, smelling the surrounding flowers. The ground shook as he stepped away. Looking over my shoulder I watched as he brought his other hand up, as he cleared his sinuses. Several startled birds in the trees around him took flight, at his loud honking.

I laughed.

"HHHHHHHMMMMMPPPPSSSSSHHHH!!!" His sneeze, shocked the birds out of the trees farther off. Tears of mirth rolled down my cheeks as I snorted in laughter.

Laying down on his stomach, he brought us face to face.

"Better?" I chuckled, wiping my eyes.

He nodded, "Still t-HHIIIHHH-tickles."

"Your nose always tickles," I laughed, pulling a flower, "smell these," I motioned to the sea of wild flowers around him.

Lowering his head, his nostrils widened as he inhaled. The surrounding flowers were pulled toward the suction, my hair too. I dug my fingers into the ground.

His sniffing, soon became wet sniffling.

"P-pr....etty... HHHHHEEEEEAAAAASSSSHHHHHEEEEEUUUUUUHHHH!!! HHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHSSSSEEEEEHHHHH!!! HHHUUUHHH... HHHHUUUUSSSSHHHHHEEEEOOO!!! IIIIIHHHH... HHHHEEEEHHHHEEEHHH!!! HHHHHEEEEEIIIIIISSSSHHHHHEEEEEOOOO!!!"

The once stalk straight flowers were now droopy and coated in his release, some were uprooted becoming airborne by his powerful explosions. Keeping myself low kept me from being blasted away by his hurricane-like gusts, the wind created by him caused me only to slide a little.

"My goodness," I breathed.

"I-I'm sorry," his eyes were tearing up, possibly from his fit, but the sound of his voice had me believing something else. As he sat up, more of the flowers were crushed. A soft sob broke pass his lips as he turned away from me.

Getting up I ran over to him, 'shushing him.' Facing him, his eyes were partially closed and streaming, his nose red, and wriggling.

"You have nothing to be 'sorry' for, you can't help it," I said in a soft voice.

He frowned for a moment before his face fell, eyes fluttering shut.

"HHHHEEEEIIIIIIHHHHH!!!"

Bracing myself, I held on to his pants.

Just as quickly he steepled his hands over his nose and mouth.

"HHHHHEEEEEAAAAASSSSHHHHHEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!"

His hands caught most of the sneeze but some of his release got though, misting me, whipping my hair around.

"Nice catch," I smiled up at him.

I could see him sag in relief. Relief, that I was still there on the ground before him.

"W-why don't you run from me when I sneeze? Everything else does," he sniffled.

I was not expecting that question, but I didn't hesitate on my answer, "Because, you're adorable, even when you sneeze," I could feel a blush consume my cheeks.

Taking a clean corner of his handkerchief, he began wiping the lite coating of mucus from me, taking some of the pollen off me as well.

Satisfied, he smiled, "Thangk you," voice still congested.

He watched as I walked around him, and sat down, leaning my back against his.

I could feel him relax, leaning forward slightly, he cleared his sinuses, sighing again in relief.

I suppressed more giggles, turning slightly rubbing his back, which was just a small patch on him.

Behind him, he couldn't see as I pulled a few flowers, stuffing them into my pockets.

I was still adjusting the flowers, and weeds down to hide them, when he reached around, grabbing me in a loose fist, bringing me around he hugged me to his chest. Gingerly, pulling my hands out of my pockets, I spread my arms, hugging him back.

His chest vibrated against me.

"Home?" He rumbled.

"Home," I murmured.

He kept me close to him as he moved to stand, after steadying himself he held his palm out with me in it. Allowing me the beautiful sight of the sea of flowers below us.

'This is what he sees, and he's sharing it with me,' was all I could think.

Turning to face him, "Thank you," I smiled.

He nodded.

He stood there, quietly patient as I soaked up the scenery. The Sun was setting, bathing the meadow in a golden light, making the colorful flowers look like gems in a treasure chest.

"HHHHUUUUUHHHH!!! SSSSSNNNNNNXXXXXTTTT!!!"

He stifled behind me. The sudden force that went through him made me stagger, he gasped, cupping his hand around me, sealing me in.

Clutching the tip of a curled finger I regained my footing "Bless you, sweetie," I looked up at him.

His face was etched with worry.

"I'm fine," I assured him.

He looked at me questioningly as he knuckled his nose. Making the massive appendage wiggle.

I turned, looking back at the flowers, "Alright, let's go home."

Placing me in his chest pocket, he started forward, I watched as he tried his best to avoid crushing the flowers, it was impossible.

Looking up at him, I could only see his mouth, and up his nose. Tongue between his lips, mouth twisted in concentration. Nose running, and twitching. Sensitive inner walls quivering, his nostrils splayed wide.

"HHHHIIIIHHHH!!!"

"Bless you," I chirped.

"HHHHEEEIIIIIHHHH!!! EEEEHHHHhhhhh..." He sniffled, "Y-you scared it," his massive nose twitched.

I snickered, "Give it a moment."

"HHHHAAAAHHH!!! HHHHHAAAATTTTTSSSSHHHEEEOOOO!!!"

With no time to cover, the force of the sneeze snapped his head down toward his chest.

Spraying me.

His face twisted in horror, before dropping into a pre-sneeze expression, he held it back.

"Y-yUUUUHHHH...-ou... O'HHHHHUUUUUHHHH... HHHHEEEHHH... O-okay?" Looking down at me with his finger under his nose, damming the sneeze back.

"I'm wonderful," I grinned back up at him.

With my assurance, he removed his finger, facing forward he sneezed straight out in front of him.

"HHHHHUUUUUURRRRRAAAAASSSHHHHEEEOOO!!!"

The spray of his release reflected the light of the sunset, his golden droplets fell to the flowers below.

I was wrong, this was the true treasure.

I giggled as he wiped at his runny nose with his handkerchief.

"Bless you," I cooed.

He smiled at me, as we headed home.

TBC

"HHHHIIIIHHHH!!!"

"Bless you," I chirped.

"HHHHEEEIIIIIHHHH!!! EEEEHHHHhhhhh..." He sniffled, "Y-you scared it," his massive nose twitched.

I snickered, "Give it a moment."

"HHHHAAAAHHH!!! HHHHHAAAATTTTTSSSSHHHEEEOOOO!!!"

:rofl: She scared the Giant's sneeze! Ohh, too marvelous!
SneezingCosmos

Wow, I wasn't expecting to see another installment so soon! I must've come into this story at just the right time :D

I've been trying to imagine how big the giant is based on his interactions with the main protagonist and I've arrived at the conclusion he could possibly be 50 or 60 feet tall :P