Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vintagedarling

Do you guys hear that...that's the sound of me sobbing over how flipping adorable this is

OUR PROTAG and her sweet giant boyfriend are the absolute best EVER. I just grin like an absolute idiot whenever I read anything you write for them. And I love how their relationship has clearly become so much more fond and affectionate since we last saw them. It's SO lovely and ginger and all around they are so so sweet.

After spending months with him, I'd learned for a giant he was quiet, on several occasions he'd come up behind me, startling me. I was as close to the ground as possible, the only way I could tell he was close was by the ground shaking. The tall surrounding flora hid my location, but he already knew where I was, it was only a matter of time till he captured me, again.

Loud, liquid sniffling met my ears.

"I- I... IIIIIHHHHhhh... S-smell th-the blood of a- HHHAAAHHHhhh... Eng-English w-wo- HHHHEEEHHHEEEHHH...

At first I was scared but AWWW they've got a sweet little game--- that is so adorable oh my gosh, I was giggling so much. And how he's still so insecure and nervous around her and UGH I absolutely can not handle these two.

Ugh gosh I love how they just absolutely adore each other. I just want them to be happy together forever oh my goodness. Vintage, in all honesty, I have never adored a story on this forum as deeply as I do this one :wub:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• Vintagedarling

• Galaxy

• Spoo

• 2 weeks later...

Love his allergies. His concern for her is so adorably sweet. I'm wondering if he is going to discover that she finds his sneezing more than just cute soon and what that discovery might ensue :D either way I'm super crossing my fingers for more adventures during the spring for these two

Oh nOOOOOO asldfjladsfajsdf; They're so cute! :cryhappy: I really wish I was an artist, because I'd love to draw these two. Your details are so vivid that they just come to life in my head. I'll never get over how gentle the giant is, and how much he wants his little friend to stay with him. And sheesh, his sneezing. It's so desperate. :dribble: I can't wait for more!

Thanks everyone!!! Have to admit I love these two too!!!

He's a gentle GIANT, with GIANT allergies, what more could anybody ask for?

And with his "innocent" companion, he's not alone for when the tickles become to much for his herculean nose to contain.

Enjoy!!!

Giant Encounter pt.7 (male giant)

The night was warm even after the light had faded, an easy breeze swayed the trees, and low plants.

"GEEHHHH... HHEEHHEEHHH... HEHHH... HHHAAAAHHH!!! HHHHUUUUURRRREEEE-SSSNNNNXXXXTTTT!!!"

The sneeze must've caught the giant off guard since he attempted to stifle the end of it between pinched fingers.

"Bless you," I singed from his pocket.

Even at the lower angle I could see his mouth turn up into a smile.

Sniffling, "Thangk you."

Looking, straight ahead I could see soft firelight emitting from the caves entrance, home.

Scrambling out the top of his pocket, I slid down him.

He stopped suddenly at my actions, he gasped, trying to catch me.

Once my feet hit the ground, my smiling face looked up to meet his shocked expression.

"Race you," and like that I bolted for the cave.

The ground shook as he came after me. I giggled and ran faster. The cave was just a few feet away when there was a loud crashing sound behind me, the ground went out from under me, causing me to stumble. Stopping, I slid in the soil as I turned to look behind me.

The giant was sprawled out on the ground.

He'd fallen.

I gasped, running back to him. I drew up level to his closed eyes.

"Oh no, are you okay?" I cried out.

He snorted.

Eyes still shut he smiled, lifting one hand he easily cleared the rest of the distance to the cave, placing his finger at the entrance.

"I win," he chuckled, opening his eyes he looked at me, a huge grin on his face.

I thumped him on the nose, "You big faker! That's not fair you cheated," a smile of my own stretching across my face.

His smile faltered, sitting up, he crossed his eyes, looking at his nose, rubbing a finger under it.

"HHHIIIHHH..."

Oops. The thump on the nose, must have tickled.

For a giant his colossal nose was surprisingly sensitive. Not that I had ever met any other giants and their noses.

His other hand came around to scoop me up.

I side stepped, avoiding his grasp.

"HHHEEEIIIHHH!!!???"

The giants eyes were closing, succumbing to the sneeze, but he forced them open as he looked for me.

"HHHAAAHHH... HAAAAHHHH!!!"

Spotting me he tried again, and again I slipped his grasp.

Raising his hand to his face he readied to catch his release. His eyes squeezed shut, shiny red rimmed nostrils pulsed on his finger, as his head reared back.

"HHHIIIHHH!!! HHHAAAAHHH!!!"

Then his breath stopped hitching, the need to sneeze leaving him, he tilted his head back down with a sigh-

"HHAAHHHhhhh..."

Rubbing his finger under his nose, to chase the rest of the tickle away.

Looking down to see where I was he swiped his hand back down to pick me up.

I stepped away, but he was ready for me this time with his other hand. Cupping his hands, he scooped me up, and brought me level to his face.

Sniffling at his runny nose, his eyes glazed over, before they squeezed shut, his nostrils splaying wide, allowing me to see the sensitive inner walls as they shuddered, trembling at the slightest tickle.

The teasing sneeze suddenly coming back.

Shifting his hands suddenly, he closed me in. Shielding me between his cupped hands.

"HHHHHEEEEEEERRRRRRAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHEEEEEEEOOOO!!!"

From with-in, everything was muffled, but I could still hear the trees and bushes as they were rustled by the force of his explosion.

Once the sounds of the plants died-down I could hear his wet sniffling.

"Bless you," I called out, hoping he'd heard me.

"Th-thangk y- HHHIIIIHHH!!! EEEEEIIIIIISSSSSHHHHHEEEEEOOOO!!! HHHHUUUUHHHH... HHHHAAAAHHH!!! AAAAASSSSSHHHHEEEEEHHHHHUUUUU!!! HHHEEEEHHH..."

His hands loosened. Through the cracks I could see out.

Now was my chance.

Slipping through his grasp, I scurried into his sleeve.

"HEH... HEH... HHEEEHHH... HAHAHA!!! HHHAAAAHHH... AHAHAHA!!! Y-UUUHHHhh-ou... HAHHHAHAAHHAHA!!! T-tIIIHHH-kle..."

He laughed as his breath hitched.

Finding what I was looking for I backed out.

"HEHEEHEHE... AHAHAHA!!! HHHEEEHHH... HHHIIIIHHH!!!"

Clearing the cuff, I walked out onto his palm, tugging the handkerchief with me.

Lifting, the damp ginormous fabric up, "Here, Sweetie," I cooed up to him.

Sneezy tears of mirth streamed down his cheeks as he took the handkerchief from me.

Delicately, lowering his hand to the ground, I jumped off.

I turned and watched as he opened, and folded the cloth around his nose, massaging his nostrils, coaxing the sneeze out.

"HHHIIIIHHHH!!! HHHHIIIIIEEEEEESSSSHHHHEEEUUUUHHH!!!"

I giggled, holding onto his pants as the ground shook.

Through the cloth he continued to rub his nostrils with one hand, with his free hand he scooped me up, bringing me up to his face, "Thank you," he sighed.

Lowering the handkerchief he placed a kiss on my head.

I caressed the rim of his nostril, making it wiggle.

"HHHEEEHHHhhh," sniffling the giant stopped the sneeze.

And my teasing.

Holding me close to him as he stood up, and closing the distance to the cave, I placed a kiss on his nose, being so close to his face I felt the heat as it flooded his cheeks, in a blush.

I watched as he boyishly rubbed at his nose.

Striding through the entrance, he carefully placed me on the corner of his bed, where my tent sat. I watched as he then went over to the cooking pot hanging in the fireplace.

Satisfied, I went into my tent to deposit my floral winnings.

I was just about to take the flowers and weeds out of my pockets, to place them in a small box, to save for later when I saw something move.

I screamed.

The ground shook under me. Making it difficult to keep my own footing as I scrambled to get out of the tent. When I looked at the opening of the tent it was blocked by the giants huge eye, as he peered in.

Startled, I screamed again, and fell on my butt, the soft bed below bouncing me softly.

Sniffling, the giants eye looked at me and around me.

"Ok?" He drew the word out in question.

Looking back over my shoulder, I quickly scampered out, the giant moved so I could exit.

When I cleared the tent I lifted my arms up to him.

He scooped me up, hugging me to his chest, as he walked me away from the tent and over to the table near the fireplace. Setting me down he looked at me questioningly, patiently waiting for me to answer him.

Rubbing my arm to chase away the nonexistent chill from them, I looked away from him, and at the tent, "I saw a huge spider," I whispered.

I heard him chuckle.

"It's not funny," I screeched, "it was giant! A huge, giant scary spider!"

The giant laughed harder, his eyes tearing up in mirth.

"Giant?" He chuckled.

"Yes... Oh," I stammered, seeing how silly I sounded, "well not giant like you, giant," I chuckled.

Snorting, he walked back over to my tent, picking it up, he up ended the contents into his palm.

Placing them slowly back in, once he looked them over, then set my tent back down and walked outside, after a moment he came back in, and rolled the boulder back, closing us in.

Looking back at me, he smiled.

"Spider's outside," he chuckled, as he walked back to the hanging pot, "hungry?"

I nodded, still rubbing my arms.

His smile softened.

I watched as he poured soup in a large bowl, and placed it on the table. Sitting across from me, he picked me up, and blew at the steaming liquid. Handing me a miniature bowl he helped me take some from his own. He then set me down on the table near my own set of silverware.

"HHHEEEHHHEEEHHH..." His hand went up, to knuckle his red nose.

It was my turn to look at him questioningly.

"J-ju-UUUHHHhhh-st a-HHHAAAHhhh... T-tickle," he breathed, as his nose wiggled, with a sigh, his hitching breath stopped. Nose deepening to another shade of irritated red.

I watched his nose tremble and dampen as we ate in silence, interrupted occasionally for a wet sniffle. The soup was amazing, made with the vegetables he'd collected from his garden.

Once finished he set our dishes aside, placing his hand before me.

Walking into his palm he carried me to the bed, lowering his hand before my tent, waiting for me to disembark.

I hesitated.

"No more spiders," he rumbled behind me.

"Right," I said, turning to look up at him, widening my eyes.

With a chuckle he laid down in bed, grabbing his blanket he twirled it making a nest on his chest, where he gently placed me.

"Goodnight," his chest hummed underneath me.

Burrowing into the blanket, I brushed my pockets remembering their flowery contents.

With a devious smile, I answered him, "Sweet dreams, Sweetie."

TBC

Oh my gosh, I saw this updated and exclaimed "YAAAS" so eagerly :rofl:

These two are always just such sweethearts. They could be watching paint dry for 1000 words and I would still eagerly hurry over to see what's next for them. Your giant especially is just such a sweet, sneezy sweetheart, and I absolutely love how the protagonist adores his ticklish nose so much. And how he gets all blushyyyyy when she kisses him oh my goshhhh

The main character with her giant sneezy boyfriend is so amazing and I adore her development, from wanting to run away and looking for any way to escape, to needing him just as much as he needs her :cry: it's sO CUTE I CAN'T HANDLE THIS AT ALL

Update update update update update!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I can't even begin explaining how much I Love this story! Everything about it is fantastic!

I can't wait to see what our little miss has in store wink.png

heart.gif

Edited by Pyrus_Fangmon

Poor giant just can't get a break, can he? ;) Although with sneezes like those, I'm certainly not complaining! The way you write these two is adorable, it's always a treat when this updates :)

• 1 month later...

So this is just a shorty, I've been sitting on for awhile. Oops. *Dusts it off, and hands it over*

Giant Encounter pt.8 (male giant)

The giants chest rose, and fell beneath me as he snored in slumber. Climbing to the top of the blanket I peered over.

His eyes were shut, pink nostrils shuddering with each breath.

With the blanket between us, like a wall, providing me with cover. I dug into my pockets, and pulled out a dandelion. Surprised, that it wasn't to marred from my pocket ride, I fluffed its feather-like seeds, with my finger.

Perfect.

Timing the giants inhales, I blew the feathery seeds, making a wish, and watched as they got picked up on the giants next inhale. Disappearing into both nostrils.

His nose flushed, twitching, as the seeds teased the sensitive membranes. His mouth parted slightly as the tickle increased in his nose, brows furrowing, preparing for the coming sneeze.

"HHHIIIIIHHHHHH... HHHAAAAHHHH... HHHHEEEEESSSSSHHHHHMMMMMFFFF!!!"

The giants hand came up, catching his release in his hand, and sleepily scrubbing at his nose.

"HHHHEEEEHHHHEEEHHH..."

With a sniffle his hitching breath stopped. His hand loomed in front of his face for a moment before he sleepily lowered it over me. I watched as his nostrils relaxed. He wasn't going to sneeze.

'Rats,' I snapped my fingers.

Then his chest ballooned under me, as his nostrils expanded, and kept expanding.

"HHHHEEEEEHHHHRRRRREEEEEHHHHHAAAAASSSSHHHHHEEEEOOOO!!!"

Spray blasted out of his nose with his uncovered release. From my position behind the blanket, and covered by his hand I was kept dry.

Mostly.

His nostrils flexed as he sniffled, before relaxing once again. The sensitive inner walls continued to tremble. With a snort his snoring resumed.

Burrowing between the blanket and him I escaped, I was now out in the open on his chest.

I looked at the caves sealed exit, knowing that there was a tiny space I could squeeze through to get to the outside. But, the need to escape from the giants presence had left me long ago.

I slowly tiptoed closer to his serene face. I was just a few feet shy of the slope that would have me tumbling toward his neck. Pulling the flowers out of my pockets, gently shaking them to release their pollen. The golden flecks got picked up on his inhale, just as the pollen disappeared into his cavernous nostrils, his once parted lips drew together in a smile as he exhaled through his nose. Warm rushing air blasted into me, sending me backwards onto his chest.

I landed on my back with an "Oof."

"So you're the cause of my sneezing," the giants chest rumbled as he spoke.

Uh-oh.

His hand that had been resting on the blanket behind me now carefully pinched the back of my shirt, to hoist me up to hover over his face.

Wincing I tucked my knees to my chest as much as I could.

I was about to deny his accusation, when I caught sight of the flowers still clutched in my hands.

Guiltily, I looked down at him.

The frown I was expecting was nowhere to be seen, instead he was smiling up at me.

With a nervous chuckle I shoved my flowery arsenal back into my pockets. I didn't think it would be possible, but his smile widened.

I was only able to marvel at it for a moment before I started to slip out of my shirt. My hands now free I frantically clutched at the shirts hem.

Seeing me distressed, the giant quickly set me down on his cheek. The squishy surface radiated heat as his once pink cheek flushed to red. I could feel mine do the same. Adjusting my shirt back, I leaned forward looking him in the eye. His massive pupil focused on me, and followed me as I hopped on the bridge of his nose.

My movements caused the massive appendage to scrunch. I wobbled.

"HHHHUUUUHHHH..."

I paused looking back, his open eye that had been focusing on me was now half-lidded. With a sniff the bridge of his nose relaxed. With the opening I quickly scurried up onto the tip of his nose.

He flexed his nose, sniffling at my disturbance.

I pinwheeled my arms to stay standing.

"HHHHEEEEIIIIIHHHH... Y-yUUUUHHHHH... T-IIIIIHHHH!!!! T-tickle... Ma-HHHHAAAHHH... M-me snHHEEHHEEEHHH-ze," he breathed.

From my position I watched as his gaze grew distant, eyes closing as sneezy tears ran, soaking into his pillow. The color of his nose changed to an irritated red under me.

"HHHHHAAAAA-"

"Don't sneeze," I squeaked.

He forced one eye open.

"-AAAHHH... HHHHEEEEHHHH!!!"

With a loud liquid sniffle that had me clutching the tip of his nose as it wiggled till he gained control, momentarily thwarting the sneeze.

Standing back up, "You look silly from this angle," I laughed.

He had both eyes crossed focusing on me. I could hear him slowly taking breaths through his mouth.

Subtly, I tapped my foot, causing the giant to suck in a quick breath. Turning slightly I looked to see the sides of his nostrils pulsing.

"GEEEEHHHH...HHHHEEEEHHHH...AAAHHH... HHHAAAHHH!!!"

Looking back at him, his eyes were squeezed shut. He raised a hand.

Wincing, I mentally prepared to be snatched up.

Nothing.

I opened my eyes, looking at the giant, his eyes were still shut tight. Swiveling around I looked to see the hand he had raised was at his nose, with his finger pressed firmly against the underside. Plopping myself down, I slid down the bridge of his nose like a slide. Sprinting across his forehead, I leaped onto his pillow.

With me off him the giant sat up, the sneezes he had held back barreling out of him.

"HAEEESSSSHHHEEEOOO!!! HHHHIIIIHHH-EEEEEIIIIISSSHHHEEEOOO!!! HHHUUUUSSSSHHHHEEEEOOO!!!"

I was giggling when he turned around to look at me. His finger rubbing at his damp nose.

"Bless you," I snickered.

He shifted to lay on his stomach, nose buried before me in his pillow. His eyes were lit-up in mirth.

"Y-you tickled my nose."

His voice was muffled through the pillow.

I rubbed the back of my neck, looking shyly away, I nodded.

He snorted.

TBC

*giggle-snort* This is just the most adorably thing I have ever read. I can't tell you how many times I've re read it :D

Oh my god I'm in class and absolutely losing my mind

He's so cute!! I just can't ever bear how freaking cute he is. Knowing how super INTO his nose she is now is definitely going to be adorable. Also I can't quote because I'm on mobile but "so you're the one who's been tickling my nose" totally destroyed me omg. And oh my damn his huge, desperate sneezing never gets old.

This is just so amazing I adore this story so much. :wub:

• 1 month later...

So a quick shorty. Because who doesn't love a crying giant, Hmmm? Exactly everyone does!

Giant Encounter pt.9 (male giant)

Embarrassed, I looked away. He now knew I had been in part the actual cause of his sneezing.

The giant delicately moved my chin back to face him with his finger tip. His mouth was buried in the plush pillow, the tip of his nose a hairs breath away from me, his eyes were alight with mirth.

"Bless you," I said meekly.

His nose scrunched as he snorted, shaking the pillow I rested upon.

Giggling, I leaned forward placing a kiss on his nose.

The corners of his mouth raised higher as he smiled, moving forward he nuzzled me with his nose.

The loving action caused his eyes to flutter, while his breath hitched in the pillow. I could see the rims of his nostrils rise off the pillow as they flared wide.

Uh-oh.

"HHHUUUHHH..."

His face rose off the pillow as he gasped.

"HHHEEEAAAHHH- HHHHIIIHH- HAH-HAV- T-TO SNEH-HHEEHHEEHHH-"

I quickly scooted back on his pillow just in time to vacate the area he buried his nose in to sneeze.

"HHHHUUUURRRREEEEEEMMMMPPPPPSSSSHHUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!

The force bounced me high on the pillow.

I squealed in fear as I was able to see the floor far below me, and in delight at how exhilarating it was.

He only heard the former.

His hand quickly shot out, catching me, securing me in a fist.

He sneezed once more before looking up at me, eyes welling with tears caused by the sneezing, and something else.

Lifting his head off the pillow, his nose remained connected by a strand of his release.

"I-I hurt you?" He sobbed out, tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Oh no, Sweetheart, you didn't hurt me," hopping out of his hand, I ran to his cheek, wiping away a tear drop, only to have it quickly replaced by two more.

"B-But I heard y-you scream," he cried out, closing his eyes, he turned away from me.

I could see more large tears flow down the cheek closest to me, knowing full well the other matched, as he cried openly.

"It was fun, that's why I screamed," I said sincerely, raising my voice so he could hear me over his sniffling.

Hesitantly, he turned back to face me, "R-HHEEHH- Really?" He sniffled, wet and loudly, with fluttering overflowing eyes as his nose wrinkled.

"Really," I smiled. Looking at his irritatedly red nostrils, my smile dropped. The sensitive inner walls were quivering, "Are you okay?"

His hitching breath whipped my hair around, as he spoke.

"C-Crying ma-HAAHHAAAHHH-kes m-me sn- sne-HEEHHHEEEHHH-zy!"

Oh. Right. The memory of when we first met at the lake came rushing back to me. Quickly sliding off his pillow I burrowed under it, blindly searching till I found the texture of cloth I wanted. His shaky inhales rattled the bed as I tugged his spare handkerchief out, lifting it up to him, "Here Sweetheart," I cooed.

He cracked open his eyes to briefly see, before they slid shut again. Scooping the fabric up, he took me too.

I mentally kicked myself as I squirmed in his palm awaiting the inevitable, I could see him as I'd held his handkerchief up to him, but the massive cloth must've accidentally hidden me from him.

I felt the tip of his nose touch my leg as I balled up beneath the cloth. The handkerchief barrier shuddered over me as his nostrils flared in it.

"HHHUUUHH-!!?

Crud.

TBC

I always freak the freak out when I see you updated darling oMG

CRYING GIANT THOUGH oh my gosh my heart aches constantlhy for the poor dear! And ohoooohhhh that ending certainly allows us a lovely continuation!!

• 2 weeks later...

Welp there goes my feels. Right out the open window lol! I love this cutie giant and when he cries...i cant ugh someone halp.

• 1 month later...

Aaaaaaaand we're back! SORRY!! This has taken me so looooooooong!!! I just LOVE the 'little thing scares the big thing' concept... Terribly cute when it's a sneeze of course... Aaaand Thegreatpretender has drawn these characters beautifully in Artwork!! ***seriously mega cuties!!***

Giant Encounter pt.10 (male giant)

"HUUUHHH!!!"

The giant's hitching breath heated me through the fabric of his handkerchief, as the cloth quaked around me.

Wincing, "Bless you!!" I call out.

"HHHEH!!---??"

I felt his nose pull away from me. I sagged in relief in his hand. Don't get me wrong I love his sneezes and I enjoy tickling them out of him, but a giant sneeze from a giant was always messy, and I preferred to not get drenched if I could avoid it.

He sniffled and looked down to me.

"Y-You scared the s-sneeze away," his bottom lip trembled as he pouted.

"Me?" I teased, "How can little me scare your big sneeze?"

He shrugged, rubbing under his nose, trying to coax the sneeze back out.

"Come here," I motion him closer. "I'm taking pity on you this ONE time," I snicker, "because I'm at fault for scaring your sneeze, okay..."

He doesn't hesitate in bringing his nose closer to me.

"That's a good sweetheart," I cooed, going into my pocket I pull out a little packet of pepper I'd found the other night. He watched me as I emptied the little packet into my palm. His nose continuing to give a twitch here and there. With a warm smile I gave the tip of his nose an adoring kiss before taking a few steps back as I blew the spice into his nostril. I watched in anticipation as I saw the fine powder disappear. He sniffled and looked at me expectantly with a raised brow in question.

I look down to the wrapper that boldly had 'PEPPER' written on it. "This should've helped yo-"

I'm interrupted by a loud wet sniffle, that pulls me toward him. Looking instantly back up to him, his nose is a bright red with damp nostrils that are sporadically twitching, his eyes are streaming as they flutter.

"HHHHIIIHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

His nostrils splay wide, wider then I've ever seen them before.

"HUUUUUHHHHH!!--- HHAAAAHH-HHHHHH!!!"

And just as quickly his face relaxes like the need to sneeze has passed, but I have a clear view into the cavernous depths of his nostrils, and their interior sensitive walls were definitely not relaxed, as they trembled.

I bite my tongue to keep from blessing him and accidentally scaring his sneeze again. He suddenly lifts me up as his head snaps down with the force of his fit.

"HUHHHH!!! HAESSSHEEEHHHUHHHH!!! HURRRRSHEEEEHUUUHHHHHH!!! HHHIIIH-HHEEEHHH!!! HHIIIIHHHSHEEEHHHEEEEOOOO!!!"

I marvel at his fit happening below me, enjoying how just a pinch of pepper could coax such a reaction out of him. Watching as the floor before him begin to shine as the spray reflected the light in the room. When he brought me back down after his fit, I bit my lip to keep from giggling.

"Oh! You poor dear," I cooed in sympathy.

His face was a mess from his fit.

"Sweetheart... Why don't you use your hanky, hmm?"

He nods, setting me down next to him, so he can cup his handkerchief with both hands. Burying his nose into the fabric with a fierce sneeze.

"Bless you!!" I openly giggle now.

A cute blush reddens his cheeks as he gives his nose a fierce honk. Sniffling he turned to look at me.

"W-what t-HIIHHHH-TICKLED-- HHHAAHHHH!! HHHEEEIIIHHHGUUUURRREESSHHEEEOOOOHHHHH!!!"

So I still ended up drenched. "Bless you," I sigh out softly.

"S-Sorry!" He sniffles.

I look up from the ooze coating me to see his eyes have welled up again. I pale, "Oh no! Don't cry! It's fine, I promise!" I call up to him once I realize he thinks I'm upset that he sneezed on me.

Wanting to get his mind off of worrying, "Pepper! I used pepper to tickle your nose and make you sneeze."

"Pepper," he uttered thoughtfully, "R-Really tickles..."

I snort in laughter, "I know! And it was such a small amount and it had such a big effect on you!"

For his reply I'm scoped up to have my stomach nuzzled by the tip of his nose.

I squeak when I see his nostrils flare, "Easy..." I drawl out.

His nose gives a twitch as his eyes do that distant gaze of pre-sneeziness.

I heave a sigh, "Here we go again..."

TBC

Nawwwwww!!!!! The poor sneezy baby! I can't get enough of this!

Also, welcomes back! :Pounce:

I just love this poor, sweet, sneezy giant. :heart:^_^:heart:

Edited by SoulSong22

I read through this entire story last night and read through it again just now, and I must say I think it's the best sneezefic I've ever read. It's so hard to find gigantic sneeze stories involving males. I love how adorable and sweet this poor sneezy giant is and how the narrator of the story is so caring towards him. And how she loves teasing the giant's nose, and all the details you put into how his nose reacts to it. I'd just love to be in her place and take care of this massive sweetheart!

Thank you for writing this and I can't wait for more!

• 1 month later...

So I almost didn't click on this one because it was labeled "messy" and I don't care for bodily fluids really but OMG holy heck I can't handle this giant. :| <3

(Also I vote the protagonist should take advantage of the fact that the giant is apparently ticklish everywhere else, too.)