Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unappreciated Fandom requests?

A-Place-To-Be-Me

15 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

I would love to see some Defenders fic and more Game of Thrones (especially with all the hunks falling into cold water or running through the snow as of late).

Might step up and do that Defenders one in the semi near future.   Marathoned all the episodes over the last two days and Matt Murdock is killing me like damn.  He just sniffs and clears his throat a lot in so many scenes and my mind is going places. So y'know if you had any stuff you wanted to see in a fic about them, casually off the cuff mentioning them where i could see it probably wouldn't hurt. :D

Edited by SleepingPhlox
A single letter e
  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

15 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

I would love to see some Defenders fic and more Game of Thrones (especially with all the hunks falling into cold water or running through the snow as of late).

I watched the most recent episode with friends last night (it was my second time watching it but their first) and one of my friends literally Could Not Handle everything that happened to Jon. :lol: He was so ANGRY that Jon got through everything (alive), and...

Spoiler

...at the very end of the episode when they laid Jon out on the bed, my friend stood up, pointed at the TV, and screamed: "AND NOW HE HAS A COLD! GREAT!" 

I was like :omg:....:twisted:

3 hours ago, Spoo said:

I watched the most recent episode with friends last night (it was my second time watching it but their first) and one of my friends literally Could Not Handle everything that happened to Jon. :lol: He was so ANGRY that Jon got through everything (alive), and...

Reveal hidden contents

I was like :omg:....:twisted:

LOL. That scene was so perfect... and it could very easily segue into a sickfic. And it will once I get my hands on it.

I have half a dozen Jaime drabbles sitting unfinished in a Google doc and now I'm adding a Jon Snow to the pile...

And @SleepingPhlox yes, that would be amazing... I'm tempted to start a Defenders RP but they didn't really leave it in a good spot to continue with that composition. I suppose I could always get creative.

Um is anyone else obsessed with Boku no Hero Academia? I've read several nice sickfics on AO3 and fanfiction, but I've found literally nothing focusing on sneezing. If anyone wants to write one, I will love you forever!

With zelda breath of the wild making me obsessed with the legend of zelda again, its also reminded me how much i love ganondorf, what i wouldnt give to read snzfic of him, especially with feathers or pepper and big buildups, eeee!

On 8/21/2017 at 10:37 AM, AnonyMouse said:

Game of Thrones (especially with all the hunks falling into cold water or running through the snow as of late).

Tbh I'm so happy I'm a part of this forum because I had the exact same thought and I don't know what I'd do if I thought I was the only one...

Also I desperately want these Jaime drabbles... AND the Jon story, if it ever becomes real :heart: 

Dirk Gently. Dear god Todd just screams to be sick under stress and Dirk being...well Dirk.

On 8/30/2017 at 7:47 PM, Cutekats said:

Hmm.. anything Hart of Dixie?? Nobody seems to watch the show and George is preeeetty cute and Southern! ;)

Yesss 

9 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Dirk Gently. Dear god Todd just screams to be sick under stress and Dirk being...well Dirk.

Aww man, yes!! I can totally see Dirk being absolutely clueless to Todd getting sick, only realising when Todd gets either super super grouchy or super super sick and tries his hardest to help but he's not really a natural caretaker and keeps trying to connect Todd being sick to the case because EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED :rofl:

So basically I have an entire plot now whoops

On a side note hmu if you wanna flail together, I finished the series yesterday :yay:

18 minutes ago, MaiMai said:

Aww man, yes!! I can totally see Dirk being absolutely clueless to Todd getting sick, only realising when Todd gets either super super grouchy or super super sick and tries his hardest to help but he's not really a natural caretaker and keeps trying to connect Todd being sick to the case because EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED :rofl:

So basically I have an entire plot now whoops

On a side note hmu if you wanna flail together, I finished the series yesterday :yay:

YES YES!!!! 

I will GLADLY flail with you as soon as I finish it!! Todd is so pure omg. I wanna hug him.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, AmummyMouse said:

Victor. Zsasz. I am desperate.

Shall see if I can find some time and figure out what it is, and you might get lucky (no promises, though). :hug:

Again with Big Love. And Waterworld. :whistle: And Basic Instinct. To change genre a bit, Ripley from Alien....? Also I kind of could picture Joyce in Stranger Things....? Anyway, never mind, I'm going to bed. ^_^ 

7 minutes ago, Crypt_no5 said:

Shall see if I can find some time and figure out what it is, and you might get lucky (no promises, though). :hug:

He's like a tier 3 Batman Villain who cuts himself every time he kills someone, a growing body tally, as it were. He's a hit man for a mob boss on Fox's show, Gotham. Also made some appearances in the recent Rocksteady video games. I might be obsessed with Batman-related things ;)

1 hour ago, AmummyMouse said:

I could probably draw something or do a drabble or two! I'm not too familiar with his character as far as personality goes but I'm always a sucker for doing Batman stuff! Is there a particular version you want (since his design/character varies with each), i.e. comics, videogames, etc.? 

Edited by HauntingHowlmes
1 hour ago, AmummyMouse said:

Holy shit YES. I've loved the character for years and I am so enamored with the guy they got to play him in Gotham...he's just so damn cute.

1 hour ago, murphy dead said:

Holy shit YES. I've loved the character for years and I am so enamored with the guy they got to play him in Gotham...he's just so damn cute.

Agreed! It's the only variant I'm really familiar with, so if someone is gracious enough to write him, Gotham-verse is just fine. But I can probably imagine the same guy in any iteration, so... I'm really not picky.

I'd offer a fic in return, but as it is I'm behind on enough trades, so I'm afraid I'm relying on pure generosity, unless you're willing to wait... oh, several months or so. :dead:

Murdoch Mysteries George Crabtree please with caring everyone

Or midsomer murder sick troy

I WILL WRTIE MY ABSOLUTE BEST FOR THESE

2 hours ago, AmummyMouse said:

Agreed! It's the only variant I'm really familiar with, so if someone is gracious enough to write him, Gotham-verse is just fine. But I can probably imagine the same guy in any iteration, so... I'm really not picky.

I'd offer a fic in return, but as it is I'm behind on enough trades, so I'm afraid I'm relying on pure generosity, unless you're willing to wait... oh, several months or so. :dead:

I've written a short injury kink Zsasz/reader fic before but haven't finished anything related to the fetish... I should probably get on that sometime now that I know there's at least one other person who'd be interested in reading it!

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2017 at 8:33 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

Again with Big Love. And Waterworld. :whistle: And Basic Instinct. To change genre a bit, Ripley from Alien....? Also I kind of could picture Joyce in Stranger Things....? Anyway, never mind, I'm going to bed. ^_^ 

I love Joyce so much!!! I need to find more of her.

• 1 month later...

There’s only one season and 6 episodes, but I’d LOVE to read a fic for The Living and the Dead. I might be in love with the main character, Nathan Appleby. :lol: 

I know that there is some Brooklyn Nine Nine fic around here, but I got into it recently and I would LOVE to see some more, especially of Rosa. :blush:

I may have to start writing...