Sneeze Fetish Forum

SPN comic (M, Sam)

Sass

OH.........MY..............GOD. *squealing fangirl moment*

the second I saw you say Cas I had to take a deep breath before clicking. CAS YOU ADORABLE LITTLE TREE HUGGER. I love the setting you put him in. All peacy and and and asdfghjkl GAH! I think I died.....yep, totally died. stretcher.gif

Oh but wait, if Cas heals Sam, then no more sneezies. sadsmiley.gif

So can't wait to see what you draw next! Im bouncing in my chair biggrin.png

I'm so glad you liked it! I loved crazy Cas! He's so fun and sweet and innocent. As for Cas healing Sam, ha ha you just wait and see!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How am I just finding this gem this is amazing???? Like they're all in character and funny and I love this~ <3

Thanks Aahana! I'm glad I'm getting them in character ok because this is my first attempt at a fanfic. Quite a few people have mentioned they didn't find my comic for a while, I wonder if maybe SPN fans don't check the artwork section much. Would it be appropreate do you think to post it in the fanfiction section as well?

• 2 weeks later...

Gah! The sass! The Cas! I am just head over heals with your work!

This art line officially has a folder of it's own ;) Great work S.S!

HOLY MOLY DUDE!!!! So, I have to tell you -- I don't usually peruse the artwork section, and I'm also not big into the SPN fandom (I've honestly only watched about 10 minutes of the first episode, but it's got such a big presence on this site that I know the characters and plot well enough to understand all their quirks nonetheless, haha!

BUT, as soon as I saw your artwork I was immediately sucked in. You are incredible!!!!! Seriously, the forest detail and your understanding of light and shadow is just seriously commendable -- I'm so, so jealous of your talent!! I have a love/hate relationship with drawing, so I understand how difficult it is, and I really see how hard you've worked on all of these pages. Awesome, just seriously so, so good! My favorite panel is the one where Sam is shining the flashlight down the staircase. It honestly took my breath away. I'm not even exaggerating .stun.gifstun.gif

Also, your story is incredibly well-paced, and matched the humor of the show (at least from what I've been able to gather through reading fanfics haha!) to a tee. Sam and Dean are perfectly in character (again, I know these characters better than I ever planned to, lolz) and I particularly love the way you've handled the development of Sam's cold -- and Dean's reactions. It feels very realistic, and the whole thing reads as though it could very well be it's own episode. You should write a comic! I would buy it in a heartbeat!!! teehee.gif

Just wanted to share the love I have for this. So wonderful!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gifarrowheadsmiley.pngyay.gif

HOLY MOLY DUDE!!!! So, I have to tell you -- I don't usually peruse the artwork section, and I'm also not big into the SPN fandom (I've honestly only watched about 10 minutes of the first episode, but it's got such a big presence on this site that I know the characters and plot well enough to understand all their quirks nonetheless, haha!

BUT, as soon as I saw your artwork I was immediately sucked in. You are incredible!!!!! Seriously, the forest detail and your understanding of light and shadow is just seriously commendable -- I'm so, so jealous of your talent!! I have a love/hate relationship with drawing, so I understand how difficult it is, and I really see how hard you've worked on all of these pages. Awesome, just seriously so, so good! My favorite panel is the one where Sam is shining the flashlight down the staircase. It honestly took my breath away. I'm not even exaggerating .stun.gifstun.gif

Also, your story is incredibly well-paced, and matched the humor of the show (at least from what I've been able to gather through reading fanfics haha!) to a tee. Sam and Dean are perfectly in character (again, I know these characters better than I ever planned to, lolz) and I particularly love the way you've handled the development of Sam's cold -- and Dean's reactions. It feels very realistic, and the whole thing reads as though it could very well be it's own episode. You should write a comic! I would buy it in a heartbeat!!! teehee.gif

Just wanted to share the love I have for this. So wonderful!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gifarrowheadsmiley.pngyay.gif

Thanks so much Meepsy! This really made my day. I started watching supernatural because of all the fanfics on this forum as well, and I had to admit when I watched the first episode I thought it was terrible, but the more I watched the more I loved it.

Gah! The sass! The Cas! I am just head over heals with your work!

This art line officially has a folder of it's own wink.png Great work S.S!

Ha ha, I'm glad you liked it, Cas is sucha fun character! Feel free to print out or share any of my artwork if you like. teehee.gif

Oh wow. This is perfect. Can totally imagine that scenario with crazy-Cas. Good to know that someone is thinking of the virus in all this!

WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Seriously made my day!

Can't wait to see what you do next! Sam is just.....! NMPH!

Heeheeheeheehee~ *adds to folder*

Just gonna start creeping this little thread :3

Hey guys,

sooooo I quit my crappy job today, got in a fight with my boss because I can't stand the way he talks to me and my co-workers. I even dramatically threw my apron on the ground, yelled I quit, and stormed off. Anyway it ment I had plenty of time today to drink cheap wine and draw another page. I'll show them, I'll get a way better job!

Anyway, here is the next page, in the first panel I was trying to capture that effect you get in dusty places where you can see the beams on light coming in through the windows, not sure I nailed it but never mind.

Oh and Pyrus don't worry, Cas will be back soon!

http://fav.me/d8notzj

"Sammy, i'm a normal person...normal people don't know stuff like that."

this just killed! DEAN! omg, preaching for the normal people! but wait......normal? who the hell is normal heh.gif

YAYYYYY!!!! Cassy returns!

Loving the detail you put into these! :heart:

S.S.Smith!

I wanted to stop by and tell you that I am continuing to LOVE what you are doing with the boys here >w<. You have such a detailed, realistic style~ It's really awesome x33. Plus the dialogue is SPOT. ON.

Also, I can't resist staying that your avatar at this moment is literally the other half of where my avatar comes from xDDDDDD It made me laugh~!

S.S.Smith!

I wanted to stop by and tell you that I am continuing to LOVE what you are doing with the boys here >w<. You have such a detailed, realistic style~ It's really awesome x33. Plus the dialogue is SPOT. ON.

Also, I can't resist staying that your avatar at this moment is literally the other half of where my avatar comes from xDDDDDD It made me laugh~!

Thanks BlackScatter I'm really glad you like it w00t.gif

I found the cartoon on deviant art yesterday and just couldn't resist!

Been awhile since I raved about your stuff, so I figured I needed to do so!

Crazy Cas is my favorite! I'm so happy to see him. Also, I couldn't agree more with this:

"Sammy, I'm a normal person...normal people don't know stuff like that."

PERFECT!

Been awhile since I raved about your stuff, so I figured I needed to do so!

Thanks Nola! It's always nice to get feedback ike this!

I don't usually check out Supernatural stuff, so I just noticed this, but it's awesome!

Page 10 is just gorgeous!

Happy Easter! :hug:

~

Squeeeeee!!!!!!

The second panel! Dean's pose and face! I can totally picture the rolly eyes! And the last panel with Sam! They way he perses his lips to try not to smile but does! I sware you should be hired to draw a comic! This is just too amazing!

There's not a single emoji that can express my love or excitement to you :D

Archived