Sneeze Fetish Forum

SPN comic (M, Sam)

Sass

Just wanted to say thank you here for making this. You probably noticed me favoriting the whole darn series on DeviantArt, but I seriously love it. So great to see another panel being posted so soon after I started reading it too. I feel spoiled to get such goodness. Well done, you!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to say thank you here for making this. You probably noticed me favoriting the whole darn series on DeviantArt, but I seriously love it. So great to see another panel being posted so soon after I started reading it too. I feel spoiled to get such goodness. Well done, you!

Aw thanks Tarotgal, it was through your website that I found the forum and got into SPN so am so happy you like my work!

Hey guys,

here is the latest page

http://fav.me/d8oqx6p

I'm kind of in two minds of what to do with the story next, it's not what I originally planned but I had an idea that maybe Cas would catch cold on purpose, shut of his angel mojo or whatever, just to prove he would still care about the virus if he had one. What do you think?

I'm kind of in two minds of what to do with the story next, it's not what I originally planned but I had an idea that maybe Cas would catch cold on purpose, shut of his angel mojo or whatever, just to prove he would still care about the virus if he had one. What do you think?

I'm in for that! An idea though, perhaps he acquires said cold from Sam somehow? Like maybe using his Angel Mojo to share Sam's cold? then again, he could probably just go swimming in a frozen lake and get the same result heh.gif Great, now you see what you've done? Now my brain is thinking of ways to torture Cas. How dare you. tonguesmiley.gif

Also~

"Look Dean, a Robin!"

Omg I'm bawling! lmfao.gif I can't, this is too perfect biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...

It's been so long since I've been on the forum! I was away on an adventure with some friends. Had a great time but it's nice to be back! I had already done most of the backgrounds for this page before I left so just had to do the people and speach. Hope you all enjoy.

http://fav.me/d8qmptp

Oh My God. Cas!

"Dean! Come climb this tree with me! It will be very enjoyable!"

:lmfao: I'm rolling! I can't! This is art. Pure art that needs to be credited.

(the fox just stole my heart :heart: )

http://fav.me/d8qxuvy

Here is the next page. Thanks for everyone who left nice comments! I know it's stupid but everytime I post something I feel a small pang of panic that everyone will hate it and think I'm weird.

Feel like I may have gotten a bit sidetracked with crazy Cas but I blame that on Misha Collins for being too adorable.

Feel like I may have gotten a bit sidetracked with crazy Cas but I blame that on Misha Collins for being too adorable.

We blame Misha for everything, dont feel bad. I think he does it on purpose :lol:

Omg that last panel! I so joined Dean in the palming of the face roll2.gif

Cas you innocent doof! I love you.

And I love you for placing them in such perfect character :Pounce:

We blame Misha for everything, dont feel bad. I think he does it on purpose heh.gif

Omg that last panel! I so joined Dean in the palming of the face roll2.gif

Cas you innocent doof! I love you.

And I love you for placing them in such perfect character Pounce.gif

Aw thanks biggrinsmiley.gif

It is pretty easy to blame things on Misha Collins. I always get delayed when looking for pictures of Cas for the comic, and end up laughing over silly pictures of Misha, when really I should be studying instead of doing either of those things.

Honey, you have some SICK talent *le gasps because is amused by everything because is a baby*

Dean's expression at the end there is just priceless - love it!

Don't worry about being sidetracked, you write crazyCas so well that if it is a tangent then it's a fun one to walk along with you.

Dean's expression at the end there is just priceless - love it!

Don't worry about being sidetracked, you write crazyCas so well that if it is a tangent then it's a fun one to walk along with you.

Thanks! I'm really glad you are enjoying it becasue Cas is my favorite to draw!

I am the queen of puns pls. I am a frayed knot. i suck i am sorry dont hurt me.

This is AMAZING thanks so much for sharing! The numerous panels where he has his finger/hand on his nose to hold back/cover the sneezing are much appreciated :)

Askasldjhjshfjkldhgdfghdfkghdfshgdshjhhhhhhh!!!!!! The bromance! Gah!------ stretcher.gif

Oh god you are killing me!

"Just a minute" My ass :P

I'm running out of comments...so I'll leave hearts

:heart: :heart: :heart:

OMG I just discovered your story S.S.Smithington and I'm flored by your talent biggrin.png And that was before you introduced crazy Cas which is one my favorite Cas ever.

You write draw this and I'll be on that story like Dean on homemade cherry pie biggrin.png

View PostS.S.Smithington, on 07 April 2015 - 12:24 AM, said:

You write draw this and I'll be on that story like Dean on homemade cherry pie Posted Image

I'm sorry, but i have too. This just made me so happy I'm sqealing and girling out :D I could not have found a better phraze than this.

Also, Loving this! Dean mumbling to himself and Cas being....well, Cas. And Sam just not giving two shits. :lmfao: This art couldn't win more of my heart if it tried. I'm stolen :heart:

Archived