Sneeze Fetish Forum

SFF Quiz 2015! (winners revealed on page 7!)

Joal 555

Yes, it’s the return of the SFF Quiz! :D For those who weren’t around a year ago, and as a reminder for everyone else, here’s a link to the SFF Quiz 2014 and this year’s event will work in a broadly similar fashion, with one or two tweaks.

The format

1. There will be 7 rounds of questions and they will be posted in this thread on successive Sundays as follows:

• Sunday 8 February – rounds 1 and 2 (double round premiere!)
  • Sunday 15 February – round 3
  • Sunday 22 February – round 4
  • Sunday 1 March – round 5
  • Sunday 8 March – rounds 6 and 7 (double round finale!)

Each round will be on a different topic and as last year, the vast majority of questions will be multiple choice, so if you don’t know the answer, you can still have a guess.

2. Answers to be sent to me by PM by the following Friday each week, so that no one else can see what you have said.

3. I will only accept your first answers, so be sure you are happy with them before pressing "send"!

4. The correct answers to each round will be posted in this thread each Saturday (with the next round starting the day after).

5. You may enter as an individual, or as a team of two - please let me know by replying below if you would like to take part and the name of your partner (if applicable).

6. I will start a PM with each person or team in which you can provide your answers.

7. As a member of staff, I can start PMs with non-validated members, so if you are not yet validated, you may still compete!

8. Only the winning score of each round will be posted in the main thread so nobody need feel embarrassed if they know less than other people. In other words, nobody other than me will know your score (unless you win the round).

Disclaimers

1, There are no prizes, it is just for fun!

2. I am totally reliant on all members' integrity in not googling the answers (or using any other search engine or even non-internet research including asking other people!) which would completely defeat the point!

3. In the event of any disputes, the quizmaster's decision will be final!

4. I will try to make it so that the questions don't favour a particular demographic or country, but I will apologise in advance, because it will be almost impossible to make it completely "fair".

That's all I can think of for now, but I've probably forgotten some important points, so I may be back to add to this in due course.

If you do decide to take part, it would be advisable to “follow” this thread, because as well as the questions and answers, this year’s reminders about the weekly deadline for submitting answers will be posted in this thread, rather than in your individual PMs.

In the meantime, please register your interest below by Saturday 7 February!

:joal:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in. (:

Also I'll be partners with R.L, tell me if they'll have to sign themselves in separately so I can tell them to log in.

Team "The High Cake Is On A Lullabies Lie" will be back to try and better last year's result of not as good as we wanted. :bleh:

Err....what I mean to say is I will be taking part again this year and will once again be partnered with The Cake Is A Lie :)

May the best Owner man/woman/team win!

Also I'll be partners with R.L, tell me if they'll have to sign themselves in separately so I can tell them to log in.

There is no need for R.L to register separately, Sitruuna - one person can do so on behalf of both members of the team!

Team "The High Cake Is On A Lullabies Lie" will be back to try and better last year's result of not as good as we wanted.

Or maybe "TheCakeIsHighOnLullabies - ALie?" (or a case of mistaken identity) :P

Well, I don't have a team, so I need an extra-intimidating nickname.

Like "The Hammer" or "Prancy Reagan".

Either way, I'm in.

Prancy Reagan... er... Icarus.... And I (Who may or may not dub myself Babe Lincoln) have joined forces! To protect the world from devastation! To unite all peoples within our nation! To... No, hang on... That can't be right...

Thank you to those who have registered so far. We currently have 18 confirmed entries as follows:

• TaurielRiver
  • Sitruuna and R.L
  • AnonyMouse
  • sneezomania
  • Rachiella44
  • High on Lullabies and TheCakeIsALie
  • Bruyere
  • melonbun and Satan
  • _Amy_
  • Jormungandr and Icarus Rex
  • MoonDuck and Seniorstatus14
  • hankman and snufflebunny
  • PortlandLove and PuddinPop
  • Junia and Azuralis
  • SomethingClever
  • Pollen Girl and Snufaleeze
  • Scandinavius
  • Dusty15 and Enkidom

The quiz starts on Sunday 8 February and I will send out your PM answer threads on Saturday 7 February.

In the meantime, there is still a week left for anyone else to register, so if you are interested, feel free to post your name (or names if you are a two person team) below!

glasses.gif

Archived