Sneeze Fetish Forum

VoOs' Sherlock fanart (9/?, requests welcome)

VoOs

Predictable victim art subject is predictable.k2UQ5KX.jpgI'm trying to motivate myself to colour things. I'm failing miserably. arrowheadsmiley.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all honesty I could stare at that second picture for hours. His nose (and the tiiiiiny bits of pink around/in it, purrrrr). :dribble: Also, I really love the way his bottom lip looks in the first picture. Nice and full and plump~ Let's not forget his gorgeous hand either, as it sloooowly hovers in front of his face. :twisted: Amazing job at capturing his likeness, VoOs! :thumbsup:

Did a cat walk by or is that the beginning of a terrible head cold? :whistle:

Ooo, this is lovely. I hadn't noticed the pink until Spoo pointed it out... and the coloring on his eyes are really subtle as well. And there's something about that second one that just perfectly captures the moment of high tension before the release... and then, of course, we get the sneeze itself. My headcanon for how he covers (or doesn't) changes all the time, but this forceful sneeze into his elbow is a very promising contender! Wonderful, all around.

I'm all about the scrunched up face and lines around the eyes in the third panel drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif

You're so wildly talented and I'm really delighted that you channel those talents towards fulfilling my fetishy dreams. Mmm...sneezing into the arm of his coat...wubsmiley.gif

Goodness, you have captured his features in such beautiful detail, I am in awe! The shape of the mouth and expectant eyebrows in the second panel is just amazing... I could stare at this man's gorgeous nose face forever!! wub.png

I'm trying to motivate myself to colour things. I'm failing miserably.

I'm actually glad you didn't color this, because the coat being white it makes it looks sort of like it's a lab coat instead of his hero coat, and I have thus just discovered that I have a Sherlock in his lab coat kink. :lol:

Did a cat walk by or is that the beginning of a terrible head cold?

Turns out it was the former. whistling.gif (Thank you, sweetie hug.gif )

And thank you to everyone else who commented! <3 You really do spoil me. blush.pnggroup.gif

Spoo's question made me want to find out why Sherlock was sneezing, sooo... I ended up drawing a scene that is supposed to take place after this three-part drabble story of mine.

Full view recommended. smile.png

hphj8tZ.png

Nghhhh cue happy flutters in my stomach! So pale! So grumpy! Such a deliciously pink nose and eyes! You're spoiling us, VoOs wink.png

Aw! Because of course Sherlock would think that "his" doctor can fix everything for him, all the time...and of course John would carry a pocket-pack of tissues with him, just in case! :)

And, I love the details in this that make it so very Sherlock. My favorite is Sherlock's eyes looking away from John as he makes his request; for multiple reasons, it seems like exactly what he would do in that situation. :wub:

Nghhhh cue happy flutters in my stomach! So pale! So grumpy! Such a deliciously pink nose and eyes! You're spoiling us, VoOs

I can't get enough of the grumpy. :wub: I'm glad I got to share those happy flutters. <3 Thank you. :hug:

Oh, sweet mother of... The finger curled under the nose. [all the happy sighs]

What is it about the finger under the nose thing? Every time I draw it I feel so incredibly naughty, like I'm drawing something forbidden. :blink::laugh:

Thank you for commenting. <3

Aw! Because of course Sherlock would think that "his" doctor can fix everything for him, all the time...and of course John would carry a pocket-pack of tissues with him, just in case!

And, I love the details in this that make it so very Sherlock. My favorite is Sherlock's eyes looking away from John as he makes his request; for multiple reasons, it seems like exactly what he would do in that situation.

I'm glad you enjoyed. :hug: Thank you!

I can almost hear Sherlock complaining every time John doesn't just magically cure him of any malady he might be stricken with: "Then what exactly is the point of you?!" He's such a child. *happy sigh*

Anyway, I was thinking I should make this topic my standing Sherlock fanart thread, and while I have some ideas for things I might want to draw, I wonder if anyone has any requests for characters/scenarios they'd like to see? :blush: In that case, request away!

Maaaan your likenesses are getting so good, and your forms have such a wonderful... volume to them? If that makes sense? Sherlock looks tangible and solid, especially in the second drawing with the long-shot. The simple color blocking looks good too, especially with the choice to leave the button hole stitching red. Perf.

Oh yeah and, uh, the nosewrinkling and grumpy expressions forever. That last shot is so him I'm laughing.

Requests, eh? :wub:

Well…if you're so inclined!

I'd love to see Molly or The Woman/Irene :) Molly with the ever-polite and shy sneeze into the arm of her lab-coat, and Irene I imagine keeps a handkerchief in the pocket of a silk robe when she's feeling unwell.

And more Sherlock, always! Perhaps an attempt at hiding a sore and irritated nose behind that ever-present scarf with THE COAT. :) And disappointment at the inevitable sneeze that musses up the beloved scarf.

Oh VoOs, VoOs... Those eyes. *swoons* :lol: You've captured allergy irritated eyes absolutely perfectly. And yes, Sherlock would be supremely miffed at John's inability to cure any ailment nearly instantly. I'm petty sure as far as he's concerned, John IS a walking pharmacy. His personally walking pharmacy more to the point. Because really, What IS the point of him otherwise? XD

Requests? I'll have to give that some thought :twisted:

Awwww these are so cute!! They're so well drawn too every time you post your art gets even better what??? Are you magic??? But it's true you spoil us <3

Irene I imagine keeps a handkerchief in the pocket of a silk robe when she's feeling unwell.

I couldn't resist drawing her in lingerie, sorry. blush.png

PCdocTR.jpg

(Thank you to everyone who has commented. :group: YOU SAY SUCH NICE THINGS. ;___; )

I'm not really one who likes artwork, and I really never look at it, but somehow I ended up coming across yours. Now I'm hooked. I love the way you draw Sherlock.

You already know how I feel about all of this, but HELLOOOOO NURSE. drool.gif Look at that Woman. She looks GORGEOUS! Unnffff. Those curves. You've outdone yourself, my love. I wonder if she's enjoying herself~? :twisted: Perhaps she would be if Sherlock was there to play with her~ (And when I say 'play' I mean her playing with his nose, AHEM)

As far as requests go... maybesomethingwithJohn? shy.gif hisnoseisjust...yeah... in_love.gif *hides*

Um, WOW. blush.png I absolutely love the positioning of her body, the way she’s kind of relaxed but then her heel tilts slightly upwards at the front… and the black/white/grey with the red details just fixes my attention! Okay, maybe its her fixing my attention… hmmm… yep, it’s just all of it! heh.gif

Holy mother of... Wow! This is amazing! How can people even draw like this? I mean... wow. I'm stunned. And glad I came across this thread! ;)

I know you already have a lot of requests, but I was just wondering... could you maybe draw everybody's favorite villain (and my favorite character) Jim Moriarty? :D That would be amazing! Anything involving Sherlock and Mycroft would make me really happy, too!

Anyway, I love what you've given us so far! Great job! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived