Sneeze Fetish Forum

VoOs' Sherlock fanart (9/?, requests welcome)

VoOs

VoOs, you're amazing. :hug: It's dumb in exactly the right kind of way. If that makes any sense :lol: And the way you draw scrunched up sneeze eyes is way sexier than scrunchy eyes have any right to be.

The "experiment" bit is almost making me picture this as the repercussions of John's foray into the labs at Baskerville. Even though that doesn't really work since he didn't know he was participating in an experiment at the time. That continuity gap requires filling and my brain will fill it with anything it can get it's greedy little hands on. I mean really, haven't Gatiss and Moffat ever heard of Chekhov's rhinovirus?

I'm also assuming that John is writing something snide and unflattering about Sherlock and his so called experiments for his blog. "The Adventure of the Red-Nosed League", "The Nasal Treaty", "The Sussex Virus", "The Second Sneeze"....

Or just "The Resident Patient" for that matter. XD

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRILLIANT! I love all these little play-by-play scenarios, the ideas add so much cuteness and fun (as well as being SMOKING HOT!! :D)

The way these two are positioned on the couch in the first panel is one of my favourite imagined incidents, and I'm going crazy over Sherlock's face and hands in the 'bonk' (hehe!) panel, so well captured! :yay:

OHHHH MY GOD, YESSSSS! :yay:

Bangbang and I are literally freaking out over how amazing this is. Ahhhh, look at Sherlock's muffled sneeze (in that deep voice, HNNGHN) and John's left nostril-twinge-sniff gives me life. I love the experiment aspect as well.

( I think you should totally share this particular one on tumblr. :whistle: ... :naughty: )

Please draw Molly

You know I have a soft spot for Molly and Sherlock interactions If you ever wanted to draw a scene with the two of them (pretty much anything) I'd melt into a puddle.

So, um, I was going to draw a comic with Molly, but the idea I had for it included some pretty morbid humour, and I got cold feet and chickened out. laughing.gifMaybe I'll draw it later on, if I can figure out a way to make it... tastefully morbid? IDEK.

In the meantime, have some sickly pathologist!

(I need to draw more women, I have no idea how female features work. ><)

cvLTDaK.png

(And as always, thank you to everyone who has commented! *drowns in love* :notworthy: )

Oh my goodness! I did not expect to enjoy that as much as I did! For someone who says she has no idea how to draw female features, you certainly have Molly's down pat! :)

The freaking brain in the dish. I'm dying! These are all so good, I'm impressed with both your ambition and your consistency!

Oh nooooooo. Poor Molly! Her nose came out so cute, and her hair is really pretty?? Ahhh. You are truly at your prime, my dear VoOs! :clapping:

I don't know what you're on about not knowing how to draw female features! She looks so perfectly close to Molly and yet still your own style. And her nose!! :wub:

Also- I love Sherlock's posture on the lab stool and the way you show his lankiness.

biggrinsmiley.gifbiggrinsmiley.gifbiggrinsmiley.gif I LOVE it!!! You draw Molly brilliantly! Poor thing, sneezing on the brain and Sherlock being snarky.

Thank you VoOs!!

Marvelous Molly! I am in agreement with all. You drew her beautifully.

• 2 months later...

Let me just indulge my inner Johnlock shipper for a little bit... :blushing:

GpBGKCp.png

This is so sweet! John looks completely peaceful in Sherlock's arms.

Aww! Poor exhausted sickie babies! :wub:

Ohhh, this is absolutely gorgeous! :wub: I am so so enjoying that muted colour palate too, and the texture on the blankets and pillows (yay, Union Jack cushion!) is just wonderful!

omg2.gif HOW DID I ONLY JUST NOW SEE THIS AHHHHHHHHH wallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif VoOs you are my patron god holy moley these are so good aghkaghakjghowdoienglishahhhhhhhworshippy.gifwubsmiley.gifthumbup.gif

Heh. I had a feeling there was "more" to this picture when I saw it someplace else~ :whistle: (:naughty:). Cackling aside, this is adorableeeee. I really love how Sherlock has his hand on John's head. That's super sweet. :wub:

Wow!!! This is incredible! I love the crumpled tissue and the way Sherlock's hand is resting on John's head. Goodness, so wonderful!

I know freakin' nothing about this version of the Sherlock adventures, but I LOVE every single bit of this art!! You've got a real talent for drawing absolute irritated desperation. Hnngggh. Every button is pushed.

Archived