Sneeze Fetish Forum

VoOs' Sherlock fanart (9/?, requests welcome)

VoOs

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hot daymnnnn! :wub: Lingerie AND a lovely robe? She's perfect! You're amazing, VoOs! I agree with the sentiment that she looks perfect all relaxed and languid, yet still perfectly tortured by a sneeze. And THOSE CURVES! :drool:

As far as requests go... maybesomethingwithJohn? shy.gif hisnoseisjust...yeah... in_love.gif *hides*

Something with John coming right up! <3

This is probably the most fun I've had with a comic. John's face is such a joy to draw. wub.png

I have a headcanon that Sherlock never bothers to bless anyone. Except, that is, for when he wants to show off. :>

98UALtH.png

I don't usually comment on art, but that is absolutely superb, VoOs!

Beautifully drawn and so witty too!

biggrin.png

I was minding my own business, sitting in Starbucks, when Garnet messages me on Skype and is like hEY GUESS WHAT VOOS DREW YOU YOUR THING and I just??? I JUST??? I had to not flail and scream because there were a lot of people around me and it was so quiet and yeaaaah. :lol:

...But now that I'm HOME? ajlsdjfasd;fklSKDFLSDF;

11a9yfb.gif

Everything about this comic is PERFECT. You nailed their faces/likeness/expressions (as always) and omg Sherlock you are SUCH a show off and a brat. Look at his smirk with his Grinch mouth. I CAN'T! :yay: And John. Jaaawn. With his squishy, pudgy nose all wrinkled, and his nostrils flared, and wowowow how do words when there's a John sneeze? :sillybounce:

I can honestly stare at that pre-sneeze expression for eternity. :dribble: It looks so desperate. Nnnghn. Thank you so much for fulfilling my request. You are AMAZINGGGG and I love you to the moon and back! :hug::heart:

ROFL! Oh, VoOs, that was just too perfect! The first panel, with all its detail; Sherlock's "deduction-sense" tingling; the smug look on his face as he shows off...and then John! Who just...wow. I don't even have the words. I'm usually a bigger fan of Sherlock sneezing than John, but something about the way you draw them...I don't ever think anything could be more perfect, until I see the next thing you've drawn.

I don't usually look at the art much. Mostly I visit the site from my phone, so the art is hard to see. But I took the time to view this thread on a larger screen. I'm not disappointed. Your drawings are lovely. I particularly like the last set. You did a marvelous job capturing John's sneeze from start to finish. The best part about the still pictures is you can savor each expression. (As I believe Spoo plans to do for eternity. wink.png) I look forward to viewing more of your work.

Out of this world cute!!! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Your art is always amazing, but when you draw Sherlock characters...oh, I just melt.

You know I have a soft spot for Molly and Sherlock interactions :blush: If you ever wanted to draw a scene with the two of them (pretty much anything) I'd melt into a puddle.

SOOO MUCH LOVE!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Just... soooo adorable, and funny, and beautifully drawn! In case you can't tell, VoOs, I LOVE IT!

"Sherlock's Guide to Driving Your Flatmate Mad, Chapter 3: Preemptive Courtesy"

John, your nose, it is glorious.

VoOs, your fingers, they are glorious. ... That came out sounding weirder than it did in my head. :lol:

These have all been so adorable and perfect. I'd love to see what you do with Mycroft. Bonus points for smug or annoyed Sherlock. Double extra bonus points/love for Mycroft/Gregory cuddle time + ;)

You guys are the loveliest bunch, I swear. happy%20crying.GIF Thank you so, so much. <3

Anything involving Sherlock and Mycroft would make me really happy, too!

Sherlock and Mycroft it is, then! ^^

I have an idea for a Molly comic that I'll try to get started on soon, but twenty-something junky Sherlock with concerned older brother had to happen first.

(click for full view)

wPgIss0.png

Challenging myself a bit here to draw some of my most ardently avoided face angles. Damn you, head-tilt! frusty.gif

The speech bubble text looks lame, but trust me, anything is better than the abomination that was my handwriting this evening. upset.gif

Awww... omfg!! VoOs, you are SO AMAZING!! HOW can you DRAW like that? It's perfect! They're faces! I lovelovelove how Sherlock sneezes without covering! And the way he rubs his nose!! So, so lovely! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

And the dialogue? :lmfao:

VoOs, you are totally my favorite person right now!

Oh my god. :wub: Something about that hoodie and pyjama pants on Sherlock really does it for me :drool: And that pink nose! That uncovered spray! That biting sarcastic wit! Guhhh I feel so spoiled by your work, VoOs!

I bet drawing the tilting head is really difficult. You did an amazing job!! Oh, the rubbing his nose against the back of his hand is just :drool: Those hands!

jawdrop.gif

VoOs, you are AMAZING. I really love the fact that I've known you for years, because I've gotten the treat of seeing your art only get better. Like wow. My hat is off to you, madam! worshippy.gif You draw these characters so REALISTICALLY. Be honest, these are all drawn from future episodes? Riiiight? shifty.gif

The Holmes brothers give me life. I swear. laughing.gif Mycroft is absolutely right: Sherlock is such a BRAT. Especially when he sneezes uncovered, which he TOTALLY DID ON PURPOSE because he knows it would bother his big (nosed) brother. Hehehe. The panel of Sherlock about to sneeze is ridiculously hot - how his nostrils are visible and his mouth is open and he just has to... dribble.gif Unfffff.

Yeah. This is stellar. YOU are stellar. hug.gifheart.gif

If you have the time and are interested, I'd love to see either Sherlock examining a crime scene in florist shop, or a botanical garden, or similarly pollinated location while staunchly insisting that his hay fever is not interfering, or John and Sherlock holed up in 221B with nasty colds, being miserable and grumpy, and stealing each others blankets etc, and arguing about who got who sick.

Or obviously both, if you want to!

John and Sherlock holed up in 221B with nasty colds, being miserable and grumpy, and stealing each others blankets etc, and arguing about who got who sick.

2h88uqd.gif

• 2 weeks later...

John and Sherlock holed up in 221B with nasty colds, being miserable and grumpy, and stealing each others blankets etc, and arguing about who got who sick.

Your wish is my command! I cannot resist the grumpiness <3

The following is really dumb and I apologize.

(clickety-click for full-size?)

UKBNz7h.jpg

(To those of you who are waiting for/requested Molly: I'm sorry, I got a bit stuck with that one, but it's coming. Eventually. I think. D: )

Oh, and: THANK YOU. heart.gif

Sherlock WOULD take up most of the sofa lounging. :lol: He looks ABSOLUTELY DREAMY in that first panel!!! :wub:

And John throwing the tissues! PERFECT! For an experiment? :rofl:

Archived