Sneeze Fetish Forum

VoOs' Sherlock fanart (9/?, requests welcome)

VoOs

I had little time to do this, so it's a bit rushed and wonky, but I still wanted to draw something for lovely Spoo for her birthday, so...

H3w5Cw8.png

Keeping with the cuddles theme. sweatdrop.gif

How do you even Mystrade poke.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't a huge fan of this pairing until now good god

anywhoo this is fantastic! your art is always amazing and cute (also that little bit of Lestrade hip peeking out of the covers is excellent thank)

You totally already heard my inane babbling, but VoOoOoOssss! ;___; I CANNOT EVEN. Greg looks so miserable and sick and guhhhh. Poor baby. I'm glad he's got Mycroft to look after him (and scold him for squirreling away his tissues under his pillow :lol: ).

You're the best and I love you SO much. :hug::heart:

Wow!! You are so incredibly talented! Your work is lovely. Could stare at Greg's facial expression all day :wub:

Ohh nooo, my weakness, looking-after-you cuddles in bed… pinch.gifblush.png

…gorgeous as ever! heart.gif

Holy cow. I wanted to comment on this to tell you how amazing it is, but I don't know what to say that would do it justice. My brain just keeps going "I know what those people look like, and those drawings look just like the real people!"

Amazing picture VoOs! It is beautiful! Greg looks headachy, congested and sneezy. Mycroft looks perfectly concerned. And the naked torsos are just ...well ... :)

I can't. I have completely lost the ability to can.

These are so amazing I can't even choose my favorite among them. Maybe John's (predicted) sneeze? All those build-up details in various images were overwhelmingly gorgeous. Or Sherlock in a hoodie, sneezing toward his lap. Or Johnlock in color in bed together with some serious sniffles going on. Or Greg in bed sneezing and their body positions and the curves and concern.

I can't. Just amazing. AMAZING.

Archived