Sneeze Fetish Forum

I need help dealing with a bullying situation.

StarshineEmber

There is this guy and he always trips me during P.E. I have fallen once because of him but I didn't tell anyone. He always seems to be mad. Yesterday I was helping my friend with a project she was doing with the guy. I went to the bathroom and when I came back my pencil was split in half. He was making the project much more difficult. We finished the project and went to sit down. He followed us and wrote on my leg with his pen.

I said " Did you just touch me."

And this was his response. " Eww!! Who would want to touch you."

This made me feel really bad about myself.

I don't want to report him because he has family problems and he is very angry. I asked a teacher and she said it isn't fair that he is taking it out on me. She suggested I tell my P.E. teacher about him tripping me but I feel that he will know I told the teacher about the tripping and will want to hurt me. So far he has only been verbal but I fear that he might want to hit me if I say something. I'm honestly so scared to go to school on Monday. I fear going to school because of him. I don't know what to do? I'm just so scared. Any advice?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh damn. Honestly, no matter what problems he might have at home, it is completely unacceptable to do shit like that to others. If it's possible, I'd suggest trying to arrange a meeting with him, you and a teacher or school psychologist or someone of authority there. Try to sort out this immediately through talking. It seriously can get worse if you allow it to continue, so please don't feel bad for him. He's in the wrong, bullying is harmful as hell and should be addressed right away.

I would definitely report him. Family problems may explain his behaviors but it does not excuse them. Maybe by reporting him he can get the help he needs that he seems to be asking for in all the wrong ways. Are your parents supportive? Let them know that you don't feel safe going into school until this situation is handled. I'm not sure but schools SHOULD have protocols in place to protect victims of bullying from their offenders. If he's hurting you he may be hurting other kids, too, and if so, he will have no way of knowing who reported him. Even if you're the only one, I would still report it, either to your gym teacher or school counselor if you have one.

I'm sorry this is happening but we are here for support and advice! :hug:

I agree with R.L. and Mouse. Go to a school counselor and set up a meeting with this guy. Don't let this continue without adult intervention because it will get worse.

As someone who was bullied as a kid and as an adult who is researching bullying and cyberbullying it is imperative that you let a trusted adult know. In your case I would let your parent(s) know and someone in authority in your school. If a teacher is not willing to bring this up to the principal or someone else, then I would go to your guidance counsellor/pastoral care teacher and let them know as well.

Some things to know.

1. This is not your fault. Not at all. You have done nothing wrong.

2. His family issues are not your problem; you need to take care of yourself.

3. I would ask to be moved from the project/class at the most and have your seat moved at the least. is there a way you can change PE class or at the very least have a friend be with you in class?

Please let me/us know how things are going and if you need more assistance.

As someone who was bullied as a kid and as an adult who is researching bullying and cyberbullying it is imperative that you let a trusted adult know. In your case I would let your parent(s) know and someone in authority in your school. If a teacher is not willing to bring this up to the principal or someone else, then I would go to your guidance counsellor/pastoral care teacher and let them know as well.

Some things to know.

1. This is not your fault. Not at all. You have done nothing wrong.

2. His family issues are not your problem; you need to take care of yourself.

3. I would ask to be moved from the project/class at the most and have your seat moved at the least. is there a way you can change PE class or at the very least have a friend be with you in class?

Please let me/us know how things are going and if you need more assistance.

I'm just really scared that if I say something he will want to hurt me. I'm scared to even go to those classes but I don't want to fail them. He sit directly across from me in 6th period. I have told my mom but I don't want her to go and complain to the school. I don't want to get him in trouble. He has a problems as it is already. I don't want to anger him any more. I don't think having a teacher talk to him is going to help him. He already cussed out his English teacher. I just don't want to anger him.

I agree with R.L. and Mouse. Go to a school counselor and set up a meeting with this guy. Don't let this continue without adult intervention because it will get worse.

I'm scares to tell someone. I don't want him to get angry and hurt me. He would probably cuss out the teacher anyways. He just has a lot of anger.

I would definitely report him. Family problems may explain his behaviors but it does not excuse them. Maybe by reporting him he can get the help he needs that he seems to be asking for in all the wrong ways. Are your parents supportive? Let them know that you don't feel safe going into school until this situation is handled. I'm not sure but schools SHOULD have protocols in place to protect victims of bullying from their offenders. If he's hurting you he may be hurting other kids, too, and if so, he will have no way of knowing who reported him. Even if you're the only one, I would still report it, either to your gym teacher or school counselor if you have one.

I'm sorry this is happening but we are here for support and advice! :hug:

He won't want to get any help. As I said to the other people he will cuss anyone out no matter if it's an adult or a student . I don't want to report him because I'm honestly really scared on how he will react. My High scholl does have some policies on bullying I'm not sure what they are though. He has cussed out other people but he only does mean stuff to me. I'm just too scared to do anything at this point.

:hug: I'm so sorry that this is happening to you.

Don't listen to him. He's bullying you — don't let what he says get to you. You seem like a wonderful person.

However, even though you're scared, I think you need to tell someone to fix this. I would suggest going to your PE teacher and letting them know what happened off to the side, and when they confront the bully, maybe they can just say they saw it happen. He doesn't need to know you spoke to them.

Teachers shouldn't stand for being cussed at. They should be respected, and hopefully there are consequences if he does that.

:hug: I'm so sorry that this is happening to you.

Don't listen to him. He's bullying you — don't let what he says get to you. You seem like a wonderful person.

However, even though you're scared, I think you need to tell someone to fix this. I would suggest going to your PE teacher and letting them know what happened off to the side, and when they confront the bully, maybe they can just say they saw it happen. He doesn't need to know you spoke to them.

Teachers shouldn't stand for being cussed at. They should be respected, and hopefully there are consequences if he does that.

I try to let it not get to me but I makes me feel bad about myself. It makes me feel like its true. I mean he is a guy and I'm a girl. If guy says who would want to touch that I'm pretty sure he is speaking for all the other guys out there. I want to tell someone but the fear takes over me and I can't do it. The school does have consequences. They gave him a referral in which they give you a slip and they make you go talk to your counsler I think. I've never gotten one so I don't know the process.

I dont care what issues he has...he has no right to use you as a scapegoat in his issues. Report him...before it gets out of hand. I've been bullied by my own peers and sadly family...but you have to say enough is enough.

Tell someone who you trust the most so they can sort it out i should know i been through the bulling stage And felt the same

I am going to try and phrase this gently but firmly: The situation has no way of improving, period, unless you go to a teacher/counselor. This is because you are doing nothing to incite this kid's rage - he's probably just arbitrarily picked you as his target and there's nothing that can be done to change that unless you tell somebody.

It doesn't matter if he has family problems. There is no excuse for the kind of behavior you're describing. Frankly as far as I'm concerned he's sidled past bullying and into assault territory because he's touched you physically. You say you're afraid to go to your classes - this is negatively impacting your schoolwork and you absolutely have to do something about it. I realize that you're afraid of him escalating, but you're also already afraid of being in classes with him. The choice is between being afraid of him forever and never having a hope of the situation changing, or being afraid but taking measures to protect yourself and change it. I hope it's resolved as quickly and easily as possible and you're feeling safe from him very soon.

And him speaking for other guys?!

Thats bull...its his way of control girl.. you're beautiful as you feel...beauty is a matter of opinion and his does not matter.

Thats bull...its his way of control girl.. you're beautiful as you feel...beauty is a matter of opinion and his does not matter.

Beauty is also far from being the most important thing about you. People have different tastes, so don't assume him being an ass means all guys will automatically treat you the same.

I dont care what issues he has...he has no right to use you as a scapegoat in his issues. Report him...before it gets out of hand. I've been bullied by my own peers and sadly family...but you have to say enough is enough.

He is in no way speaking for all guys. This dude is just downright mean, and is trying to make you feel bad about yourself. He wants you to feel like you're worth nothing. Don't take what he says to heart, it isn't true (I know it's easier said than done haha). I've been struggling with self-image a lot these past few years, if you need to talk to someone on here, message me :)

As for the bullying...I know you're scared, but I really really think you need to talk to a counselor or something, and try and get out of that class. Please, please, please talk to somebody before it gets any worse

hug.gif

being in a bad situation or having problems

DOES NOT

GIVE HIM

THE RIGHT

TO TREAT

YOU

SHIT.

He's not a victim. He's a cunt. Report the fuck out of him and if he kicks off, make sure EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT. Draw attention to the situation. Make sure there are eyewitnesses. Unless you plan to kill him, then make sure there are no eyewitnesses. But maybe don't do that cos that could land you in trouble.

Speak up. If you do nothing, then nothing will be done. He will continue to torment you and the situation may worsen, if he believes he has control over you.

Do not give him that control.

Please, go to your guidance counselor and talk to him/her. :yes: That's the best place to start.

hug.gif I'm so sorry that this is happening to you.

I think that's the best thing to do. Tell a teacher about what's happening so he can be in the right place at the right time to catch the bully in the act. That way, it'll look like the teacher caught him by chance, if you're that worried about him knowing that you told. But regardless of whatever problems he's having at home, that absolutely DOES NOT excuse him for bullying you. And now that you're scared to go to classes, that's interfering with your life, which is unacceptable as far as my opinion goes. If you stay quite, it'll only get worse.

As someone else who has experienced bullying I second and third what everyone has said. Nothing is going to change unless you change it

If guy says who would want to touch that I'm pretty sure he is speaking for all the other guys out there.

He's bullying you. He says it to get to you. He shouldn't count for other guys out there, some of them can be pretty amazing.

I'm just really scared that if I say something he will want to hurt me. I'm scared to even go to those classes but I don't want to fail them. He sit directly across from me in 6th period. I have told my mom but I don't want her to go and complain to the school. I don't want to get him in trouble. He has a problems as it is already. I don't want to anger him any more. I don't think having a teacher talk to him is going to help him. He already cussed out his English teacher. I just don't want to anger him.

I'm going to be blunt here: I don't care if he gets in trouble and neither should you. If he is bullying you, then there is a very high chance he is doing it to others or will do it to others in the future IF IT IS NOT ADDRESSED NOW.

I know you don't want to rock the boat; I was there, I totally get it. But it NEVER got better for me. It got so bad I stopped going to school and I did some things that I regret now. I was 12. Please don't be a victim. Stand up for yourself. It is scary, I know. But you are brave and YOU CAN DO THIS.

Please, please speak out. In my research I read SO many stories that start out like yours that without an adult stepping in get much, much worse.

I just don't want to cause him anymore problems than he already has to deal with. He's having rough time going through his parents divorce. I don't feel very beautiful. Oh and I'm sorry you've been getting bullied by your friends and family.

Tell someone who you trust the most so they can sort it out i should know i been through the bulling stage And felt the same

I told my mom and she wants to go talk with a person of authority but I just want her to hold off a little. Maybe he won't bully me on Monday.

I am going to try and phrase this gently but firmly: The situation has no way of improving, period, unless you go to a teacher/counselor. This is because you are doing nothing to incite this kid's rage - he's probably just arbitrarily picked you as his target and there's nothing that can be done to change that unless you tell somebody.

It doesn't matter if he has family problems. There is no excuse for the kind of behavior you're describing. Frankly as far as I'm concerned he's sidled past bullying and into assault territory because he's touched you physically. You say you're afraid to go to your classes - this is negatively impacting your schoolwork and you absolutely have to do something about it. I realize that you're afraid of him escalating, but you're also already afraid of being in classes with him. The choice is between being afraid of him forever and never having a hope of the situation changing, or being afraid but taking measures to protect yourself and change it. I hope it's resolved as quickly and easily as possible and you're feeling safe from him very soon.

I like to tell myself it's a phase and that maybe one day it will stop. He was a nice kid before but now he's just full of anger. I'm just don't want to say anything because he will get mad and I'm scared that maybe he will want to hit me or something. I just want to see if I can wait it out.

Beauty is also far from being the most important thing about you. People have different tastes, so don't assume him being an ass means all guys will automatically treat you the same.

I know some guys have different tastes in woman. But he makes me feel like no one else would want me.

He is in no way speaking for all guys. This dude is just downright mean, and is trying to make you feel bad about yourself. He wants you to feel like you're worth nothing. Don't take what he says to heart, it isn't true (I know it's easier said than done haha). I've been struggling with self-image a lot these past few years, if you need to talk to someone on here, message me :)

As for the bullying...I know you're scared, but I really really think you need to talk to a counselor or something, and try and get out of that class. Please, please, please talk to somebody before it gets any worse

hug.gif

He doesn't speak for everyone else, but it stills stings. I'm not smart like my friend N&L. I'm not athletic like my friend H&I. I'm not musically talented like my friend C&K. I'm not even beautiful. I have nothing to offer to any guy. He is stating the truth. I sometimes think that if I was prettier he would of not chosen me to be his target. Maybe it is my fault that I'm being bullied. Maybe he is just trying to open my eyes to make me try to be prettier or something. I don't want to leave that class because I have a lot of good friends in there. Thanks for the support though

I just don't want to cause him anymore problems than he already has to deal with. He's having rough time going through his parents divorce. I don't feel very beautiful. Oh and I'm sorry you've been getting bullied by your friends and family.

Don't feel sorry for him, because his problems are now becoming your problems by way of his actions. Even if he is having a rough time at home, that is still no excuse for him to take it out on you. You need to speak up and do what's best for YOU, not him. Silence in this situation will only further encourage him and possibly escalate it.

If it helps you to think of it this way, whoever you tell will likely have to look into his behavior and they might find out he's having a rough time at home and get him the help he needs to become less aggressive and horrible.

If he truly needs help, then allowing him to bully you will NOT help him. Perhaps, as others have mentioned, this is just what he needs to see to it that he gets some proper help.

Cause him any-

Girl...i applaud you for being nice...but he does not deserve that!!! He can be going through puberty or a stubbed toe and i could care less. Your life, your safety is more important then him being happy or comfortable. Thats like saying its ok for a murder to kill women because his mother was killed.

No ..

Report him!!!

Archived