Sneeze Fetish Forum

I need help dealing with a bullying situation.

StarshineEmber

Stand your ground.....and find some new friends.

I don't know. I'm kinda tired of sitting at a lunch table alone. It's sad and lonely.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna be honest. This entire thread is seven pages of the inability to navigate high school. I'm going to break this down for you crudely and nihilistically, in hopes of offering some less-sappy content:

1.) You are the most important person in your life. Anyone who doesn't contribute to your worth as a person can fuck right off. Be polite, be a nice person, but don't grovel and don't be ashamed. Don't overthink.

2.) Cousins, friends, boyfriends, etc. are going to mean jack shit in five years. Maybe they seem like the end-all, be-all now, but I promise they're not. No one cares. If they ignore you now, it's their loss. If they ignore you ten years down the line, it's their loss.

3.) No one cares.

4.) Do what makes you happy.

5.) Noonecares. Do what makes you happy.

6.) There are seven point three billion, BILLION people in the world. Whether you matter to one or two or ten is irrelevant. You're here to make your own life worthwhile. No one is going to do it for you, and no one is going to make it easy.

7.) Deal. I think you can. I believe in you. In four years, it will all be ash in your shadow.

8.) I was an obnoxious, paranoid shit when I was fourteen. Be the strong asshole I wasn't.

I'm gonna be honest. This entire thread is seven pages of the inability to navigate high school. I'm going to break this down for you crudely and nihilistically, in hopes of offering some less-sappy content:

1.) You are the most important person in your life. Anyone who doesn't contribute to your worth as a person can fuck right off. Be polite, be a nice person, but don't grovel and don't be ashamed. Don't overthink.

2.) Cousins, friends, boyfriends, etc. are going to mean jack shit in five years. Maybe they seem like the end-all, be-all now, but I promise they're not. No one cares. If they ignore you now, it's their loss. If they ignore you ten years down the line, it's their loss.

3.) No one cares.

6.) There are seven point three billion, BILLION people in the world. Whether you matter to one or two or ten is irrelevant. You're here to make your own life worthwhile. No one is going to do it for you, and no one is going to make it easy.

7.) Deal. I think you can. I believe in you. In four years, it will all be ash in your shadow.

8.) I was an obnoxious, paranoid shit when I was fourteen. Be the strong asshole I wasn't.

I agree that the last 7 pages is the inability to navigate through high school. It has been huge changenfrom what middle and elementary school was. I don't want to be all alone during lunch. I don't want to sit all alone on a lunch table pretending like I'm waiting for friends who never appeared. It's frustrating to know that you don't have any friends. I doesn't feel good to see everyone pass by you with your friends and you're just sitting there with no one. I can't be happy because I don't know what makes me happy. I'm yet to discover something I'm good at. I ask myself everyday what did I do to deserve what is happening to me now. I'm not saying I'm a saint or anything because I'm not but what did I do to be bullied and then left alone by the people you trusted. I go home very day and think maybe it'll get better tomorrow and it never does. I sometimes feel like I want to go home and lock myself up and cry my eyes out. I sometimes feel Luke maybe this all happening to show that I should give up. I should just give up. I jus don't know anything anymore. How the people you trusted can leave you. How people you haven't done anything to can beean to you. Highschool has been hell. I hate it. I've gotten to the point where I don't want to go to school anymore. I just can't any longer.

Then I recommend professional therapy, either through school guidance counselor or otherwise, because there are no better platitudes an online fetish forum can offer you. Wish you the best.

That's kind of harsh, i have to say. High school is hard for everyone. It's a confusing, messy time and it can be isolating trying to grow through it. Telling someone to basically suck it up and if they can't they need professional help, that's really cold. Garnet you know I love you but I have to be straight with you. That's just really cold, and not particularly constructive advice.

Starshine: as far as the people ignoring you -- try your best to find out what their motivation is for ignoring you. try to remember that their behaviour right now says a lot more about them and ther values than it does about you or your worth.

Now, as far as sitting at lunch goes -- try to see if you notice anyone who seems kind, and see if they are in your lunch hour. if they are you might consider politely asking if you can sit with them. I know it's scary, but if you don't ask it would have the same result as if they said no (alone sits) so you may as well ask and potentially increase your odds of getting to sit with kind people.

Finding new friends in highschool can be hard, but it's not totally impossible. I don't know what your schedule is like, it may be really busy as I know a lot of teens schedules are in high school, but if you have any time to dedicate to it, I suggest finding a club that sounds interesting to you. When i was in high school I joined a drama club and made some friends there. Chances are some people in a club that seems interesting are going to like some of the same things as you do, and that can be a good way to start a conversation and make some new friends as well.

try to keep your chin up. if you're anything like me, this is the part of your life where you begin to find out just how selfish and brutal some other people can be. It's a hard time. Try to remember that no matter how mean anyone is to you, they cannot take away the things inside you that make you a beautiful and good human. No one can take that from you.

:hug:

feel free to PM me any time.

It is a confusing, messy time, but most of the advice offered here has been overlooked or reasoned against, so I feel like something more concrete in StarshineEmber's real life is going to be more helpful at this point!

I think it might be a good idea for us all to collectively take a step back. This is an emotional time for Starshine and an emotional topic for a lot of us, and if Starshine isn't in a place where she feels like she can take our advice, then we've unfortunately probably reached the point where we can't be of much more help to her and she might be better off seeking more solid support from someone that has a little more influence over the situation than we do. With that said, I really hope things settle for her soon.

3.) No one cares.

I think Garnet has hit the nail on the head. Hell, I was bullied to within an inch of my life all through school and had no friends. It made me a permanent introvert, though.

We've done all we can. It's up to her now.

I feel bad we cant help you but i agree that you should seek help in terms of a professional. Though as someone who has lost friends and has been builled, i understand.

NO one has the right to cause you pain (mental or physical) and put you in a dark place. These so-called friends are stressed at you because you acted against a bully. You stood up for yourself then and you can do it now.

Cousins or whatever, they are not worth your time.

NO one has the right to cause you pain (mental or physical) and put you in a dark place. These so-called friends are stressed at you because you acted against a bully. You stood up for yourself then and you can do it now.

Cousins or whatever, they are not worth your time.

My other friend who I trust told me if they would do that to me that they aren't real friends. I'm pretty sure they're ignoring me because of the guy who bullied me that moved and that think it's my fault.

That's kind of harsh, i have to say. High school is hard for everyone. It's a confusing, messy time and it can be isolating trying to grow through it. Telling someone to basically suck it up and if they can't they need professional help, that's really cold. Garnet you know I love you but I have to be straight with you. That's just really cold, and not particularly constructive advice.

Starshine: as far as the people ignoring you -- try your best to find out what their motivation is for ignoring you. try to remember that their behaviour right now says a lot more about them and ther values than it does about you or your worth.

Now, as far as sitting at lunch goes -- try to see if you notice anyone who seems kind, and see if they are in your lunch hour. if they are you might consider politely asking if you can sit with them. I know it's scary, but if you don't ask it would have the same result as if they said no (alone sits) so you may as well ask and potentially increase your odds of getting to sit with kind people.

Finding new friends in highschool can be hard, but it's not totally impossible. I don't know what your schedule is like, it may be really busy as I know a lot of teens schedules are in high school, but if you have any time to dedicate to it, I suggest finding a club that sounds interesting to you. When i was in high school I joined a drama club and made some friends there. Chances are some people in a club that seems interesting are going to like some of the same things as you do, and that can be a good way to start a conversation and make some new friends as well.

try to keep your chin up. if you're anything like me, this is the part of your life where you begin to find out just how selfish and brutal some other people can be. It's a hard time. Try to remember that no matter how mean anyone is to you, they cannot take away the things inside you that make you a beautiful and good human. No one can take that from you.

feel free to PM me any time.

I am in a club. I have meet some people in a club I stopped going to because my ex-friend didn't like it. I'm kinda of shy going up to people. Now I just hang with my favorite teacher or in the library or sometimes in the bathroom.( who would of thought this happened in real life) just like the movies. I wish I could visit a professional but my mom has a lot on her plate bring a single mother and all. Professionals cost a lot of money too and honestly we don't have that type of money. I wanted to seek help a long time before this incident for things that happened in the past. I have some daddy issues because of the abandonment of my father. I have confused views on sex because of being touched inappropriately. I have self esteem problems and I sometimes become depressed. Even though I don't self harm just yesterday I grabbed a blade that was in the bathroom and I almost did it. I felt it in my hand. I brushed it across my thigh. I pressed a little harder but then I stopped before any damage could be done. I agree that I do need to seek professional help be I can't at the moment.

Honey......;___; i.....i wish u were in my school...we would have been good friends...dont ever think of self harm...what about the guidance counselor you told about the guy? Why not go to them for help?

So after much consideration and talking to my mom about the situation. My mom has decided to get me some professional help. I want thank you all for all the help you guys have given me. You have given me advice such good advice. I am grateful that you guys were nice people and helped me. Thank you for everything.

TAT

YAY MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!! And yay You for speaking up.

Good luck girl!!!! Im rooting for you. This way l, you aee what we see...a beautiful young woman who doesnt deserve whats happening to you.

I'm glad you're going to get some help hon

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to update and say everything is going well. I'm still lonely but I'm enjoy it. I think losing my friends was the best thing that's ever happened to me. When I was with them I was always insecure about myself. Now without them I fell so much more secure about myself and I'm way more happier. This probably was the best thing that's happened to me. I spend all my time reading and I'm enjoying it. I do feel lonely sometimes but I just shake it off. I've been so much happier and I smile so much more. I feel so much better. I think this is the happiest I've ever been in my life. Thanks for all the advice guys. You are all awesome and amazing..I wish you all the best. I hope you prosper and have very good health.

Better to have no one around than have toxic people around, I say. And don't worry, I'm sure that in time your newfound positivity will bring other like-minded people to you. :)

Better to have no one around than have toxic people around, I say. And don't worry, I'm sure that in time your newfound positivity will bring other like-minded people to you. smile.png

Now we're getting somewhere!!!!!!!!walkman.gif

Archived