Sneeze Fetish Forum

I need help dealing with a bullying situation.

StarshineEmber

I just wantrd to thank all of you guys for the advice. Saying something was for the better. I appreciate all the help you guys have been. Thanks so much.

:hug: we just want you safe. Bullying is wrong and it just takes one person to say stop!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any update? What are they gonna do with the kid?

They just moved his class so now I only have one class with him. He was talking about me the other day and was like right next to him. He said " Who snitches in highschool. That is so elementary. Grow up." I know he was talking about me because my friend said he was cussing me out and everything. Like he should be talking. Who bullies in highschool. No one does that anymore. We are all mature. Bullying is not cool. I wasn't going to say anything but now I am glad a said something because he is being an a**hole. Why doesn't he grow up. He is the one being a child here. Be mature. Be a man and don't go and victimize a girl who is like half your height and has way less strength than you do. I'm honestly just like so mad at him.

They just moved his class so now I only have one class with him. He was talking about me the other day and was like right next to him. He said " Who snitches in highschool. That is so elementary. Grow up." I know he was talking about me because my friend said he was cussing me out and everything. Like he should be talking. Who bullies in highschool. No one does that anymore. We are all mature. Bullying is not cool. I wasn't going to say anything but now I am glad a said something because he is being an a**hole. Why doesn't he grow up. He is the one being a child here. Be mature. Be a man and don't go and victimize a girl who is like half your height and has way less strength than you do. I'm honestly just like so mad at him.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif So proud of you for sticking up for yourself and choosing to see this situation from a healthier perspective. You're so right about that snitching in hs vs. bullying in hs... sounds like he's sorely lacking in the insight you seem to have!

I'm so glad to hear your perspective has changed! :D You're right. He's the immature one. The mark of such immaturity is blaming others for your problem instead of realizing that you must own your emotions in order to move past them. Even if it may not seem like it now, you have done this kid a huge favor because he will now be forced to deal with his feelings and learn that there are, in fact, consequences to his actions.

GREAT JOB!!! :hug:

As everyone else has said: YOU GO GIRL! I am so proud of you for being so brave and sticking up for yourself and most likely his other targets. Good for you!! Like Geist said, his inability to place the blame on himself is his problem - his immaturity. Hopefully, that is something he'll grow out of.

Anyways, once again, good job! High fives and hugs all around. :D:hug:

Things okay at the minute??

Yea he's moved to a highschool in palmdale because of his problems.Yesterday was his last day. My friend is giving me a lot of grief because she has a crush on him. She said I shouldn't of said anything!!! Can you believe her!! She thinks it was.my fault that he had to go. She said that I was overreacting and took it too far. I swear I almost lost it. I almost lost it! I almost told her off! Why should I put my safety and comfort before her stupid crush. The nerve that she had! She knew I was terrified of him. I almost told her off. I almost snapped! Am I in the wrong for trying to feel safe in a place that you are supposed to feel safe. Sue me for trying to not get critized everyday. God. I honestly think she was being self centered. Am I right? I'm honestly so mad. How am I going to deal with this?

Tell her to go pound sand. Anybody who prioritizes their dumb romantic feelings over a friend's well-being is no friend at all.

Things okay at the minute??

Yea he's moved to a highschool in palmdale because of his problems.Yesterday was his last day. My friend is giving me a lot of grief because she has a crush on him. She said I shouldn't of said anything!!! Can you believe her!! She thinks it was.my fault that he had to go. She said that I was overreacting and took it too far. I swear I almost lost it. I almost lost it! I almost told her off! Why should I put my safety and comfort before her stupid crush. The nerve that she had! She knew I was terrified of him. I almost told her off. I almost snapped! Am I in the wrong for trying to feel safe in a place that you are supposed to feel safe. Sue me for trying to not get critized everyday. God. I honestly think she was being self centered. Am I right? I'm honestly so mad. How am I going to deal with this?

I'm so glad he's gone! As for your "friend", why on earth would she have a crush on a guy who was bullying and harrassing HER friend?!?!?! Friends don't have crushes on guys who jeopardize their friends' well-being

Screw ur friend....im done with people like that..

I just want to get rid of her but she is cousins with my best friend. My best friend and I have been friends since 1 grade but she left in 5 and I saw her again in 7th and we picked up from there. In 8th her mom and her aunt got in an argument and she wasn't allowed to hang out with her cousin. So it was just her and me. If I decided to cut it off with her cousin guess who she's going to choose. It's so obvious she would choose her cousin. I feel like her cousin is trying to push me out of the picture. I feel like I'm just of some use for them. They'll throw me out at some point. I wish I could be done with her but then I would probably be a loner.

If I decided to cut it off with her cousin guess who she's going to choose. It's so obvious she would choose her cousin.

I don't see why she can't be friends with you, and still have a relationship with her cousin. Personally, if my cousin had done that to one of my friends, I'd be so angry at my cousin, because the way she's acting towards you is inexcusable.

If I decided to cut it off with her cousin guess who she's going to choose. It's so obvious she would choose her cousin.

I don't see why she can't be friends with you, and still have a relationship with her cousin. Personally, if my cousin had done that to one of my friends, I'd be so angry at my cousin, because the way she's acting towards you is inexcusable.

Because we all hang together. Her cousin only hangs with her. She gets on everybodies bad side. She's mean. She's bossy. She's bitch. She'll talk about you behind your back. She's talked about me and my friend told me. If you talk to anyone she doesn't like she won't talk to you. If you don't do what she says she'll get mad you. She'll throw tantrums. We have no friends outside of our group. We can't just go with anyone else. That could care less what happens to me. She likes to win. She can't stand losing. It's her way or no way. She ran for freshman president again for 2nd semester. She lost. She flipped the winner off. The winner she's a nice girl. She is friendly to everyone. She and her cousin are close. My Best friend was there when she said it. She did nothing.

Whatever the outcome, you don't need to be around poisonous, selfish people like that. You've gotten rid of one problem, now it's time to work on another.

New activities and interests lead to new friends. It's called a "life cleanout".

Because we all hang together. Her cousin only hangs with her. She gets on everybodies bad side. She's mean. She's bossy. She's bitch. She'll talk about you behind your back. She's talked about me and my friend told me. If you talk to anyone she doesn't like she won't talk to you. If you don't do what she says she'll get mad you. She'll throw tantrums. We have no friends outside of our group. We can't just go with anyone else. That could care less what happens to me. She likes to win. She can't stand losing. It's her way or no way. She ran for freshman president again for 2nd semester. She lost. She flipped the winner off. The winner she's a nice girl. She is friendly to everyone. She and her cousin are close. My Best friend was there when she said it. She did nothing.

She sounds EXTREMELY immature. Your best friend sounds like she doesn't want to stir up any trouble/drama with her cousin...

Honestly, you're going to need to talk to your best friend about all this, and that you're scared to lose her friendship, but that you don't want to put up with her cousin anymore, or something. I really do hope that everything works out...let us know what happens

Whatever the outcome, you don't need to be around poisonous, selfish people like that. You've gotten rid of one problem, now it's time to work on another.

New activities and interests lead to new friends. It's called a "life cleanout".

Yes. This.

I'd rather have no friends than friends who aren't healthy to be around.

In high school, I didn't have many friends. I wasn't a loner or anything, but I was really really REALLY shy. Like, painfully shy. I had a group of about eight friends in middle school, up until senior year in high school. That friend group dwindled down to me and three other girls. I love them, I still talk to them even though we go to different college (I'm hanging out with one tomorrow afternoon, and I'm STOKED). The other people...they were alright, I guess. Definitely not healthy people to be around.

Once I got to college, i was determined not to be as shy, and tried to break out of my shell. I met people through a club, and I made a few friends. One girl, she just stopped being nice to me. She was just plain mean. She refused to acknowledge my existence, and talked about me behind my back (I wasn't perfect, I was hurt and bitched about her to people who didn't like her either. It was horribly immature of me, and I've stopped). She called me a goody-two shoes because I don't get drunk/high every weekend, and don't sleep around (all of which she did). I'm sure she called me other things, but the point is, I cut her out of my life because she was making me angry, and hurt my feelings. I really liked her, and I have no idea what happened.

If you do end up losing your best friend over this, it doesn't sound like she was your best friend in the first place. It'll be hard, it'll hurt, you may wind up crying into your pillow at night, but it will definitely get easier. You'll make new friends, friends who are healthy, and don't like some guy that's harming you emotionally and physically.

But please don't stay in a friendship because you're scared of not having any.

Exactly. Wouldnt you rather have real friends who care or fake ones who dont.

She sounds EXTREMELY immature. Your best friend sounds like she doesn't want to stir up any trouble/drama with her cousin...

Honestly, you're going to need to talk to your best friend about all this, and that you're scared to lose her friendship, but that you don't want to put up with her cousin anymore, or something. I really do hope that everything works out...let us know what happens

She'll chose her cousin. I know she will. I can't say anything because they tell each other everything. When it comes time to chose someone she'll always chose her. She's not going to stop hanging out with her cousin because I don't want to. She'll just stop hanging out with me.

Exactly. Wouldnt you rather have real friends who care or fake ones who dont.

I genuinely care about her. We've been friends for like forever. Her parents are divorcing I've been there. She seems happy that her parents are divorcing but anyways I care about her well-being. I don't know if she cares or if she doesn't. She never shows anytype of emotion towards me except anger sometimes. She generally doesn't show emotion towards anyone. I'm a girl who needs to be reassured that people do care and she doesn't show that at all. I don't know if she's real or fake. She constantly post that she has fake friends and it makes me wonder if I haven't been a good friend.

She constantly post that she has fake friends and it makes me wonder if I haven't been a good friend.

This sounds to me like she's attention seeking. If she didn't know you'd be worried by this sort of stuff, she wouldn't post it. I think you've been a very good friend, and she's playing on that.

I honestly feel like my life is falling apart. Ever since I entered high school things haven't been going my way. I've been bullied. My friends cousin is trying to shove me out of the picture. I've just been kicked out of a group project because I didn't contribute when I obviously wrote 3 lines to a poem that need iambic pentameter and they decided to write their own. I don't even get iambic pentameter. At least I was god damn trying. I just don't know where my life is going.

I honestly feel like my life is falling apart. Ever since I entered high school things haven't been going my way. I've been bullied. My friends cousin is trying to shove me out of the picture. I've just been kicked out of a group project because I didn't contribute when I obviously wrote 3 lines to a poem that need iambic pentameter and they decided to write their own. I don't even get iambic pentameter. At least I was god damn trying. I just don't know where my life is going.

High school sucks. It's four years of hell, but it will go by quickly, and before you know it, you'll be graduating. Just hang in there. College is amazing, it's a huge step up from petty high school drama. This is going to make you so much stronger, it's just getting through the fire

I got out of one situation and now I'm in another one. My"friends" are ignoring me for NO GOOD REASON!!!! I have no idea what I did to them. What the hell is going on. First bullying and now my friends are mad at me. This year is going to be such a bad year for me. I don't know if I should apologize or stand my ground. Any advice?

Archived