Sneeze Fetish Forum

Likesn

So......... 'bout time huh? I recently finished writing a big plot- heavy story (which I'm very proud of) and now I'm still in the mood to write something. I have several ideas for stories, but they're all sort of "half baked" and I don't want to start writing them if I might have to leave them unfinished, so I decided it would be better to indulge myself with drabbles for the time being. In this thread, I'll be having fun with some short, light one- shots, less plot, more sneezy goodness. This thread will contain both fanfics and original stories, since I've decided it would be much simpler that way. So, shall we?

Road Trip

Original

It was a beautiful spring day and three college girls on their spring break decided it was the perfect time for a road trip. Well, to be more accurate, Sarah was the one who came up with the idea of the road trip and suggested it to her friend, Leslie. Sarah thought that it was gonna be just her and Leslie, but when Leslie entered Sarah's car she was with another girl.

"I hope you don't mind that I brought another person" said Leslie. "This is Julie, she goes to class with me".

"Sure" said Sarah "the more the merrier, right"?

The truth was, Sarah was looking forward to spending some time with Leslie, who was one of her best friends since high- school and sharing this time with Julie was not exactly what Sarah had in mind. Sarah and Leslie were both swamped with schoolwork that year and they haven't seen each other for a while. Sarah was hoping this road trip would be a chance for her and Leslie to catch up, but now there was Julie as well and Sarah didn't like that at all. Sarah decided she would try to be nice to Julie and just ignore her politely while spending most of the trip talking to Leslie, but a few minutes into the road trip it became harder to ignore Julie:

"He Tshoo!" Julie sneezed into her hands and said "Could you close the widdows please"?

"Allergies?" Sarah asked her.

"Actually, I thidk I bight be cobig dowd with sobethig. I slept with by widdow oped last dight add I woke up this bordig with the sdiffles, but I thought it would go away over the bordig. Apparently it did't add dow the widd is bakig be sdeeze".

"Well, it's quite a hot day, so if I close the windows I have to turn in the air- condition" Sarah said.

"Do, please dod't. It would bake be feel buch worse".

"Well, you should've thought about it before going to a road trip" Sarah mumbled to herself.

"What did you say?" asked Julie.

"If you're sick and I close the windows, Leslie and I might catch it as well. I have to keep the windows open, at least a little bit, to let fresh air in and your germs out" said Sarah.

"Hhhh He Ishoo! Oh, alright thed" Julie said before taking a tissue out of her pocket and blowing her nose.

"Bless you Jules. You should've told me you weren't feeling well" said Leslie.

"I thought it was just by bordig sdiffles. Guess I was wrodg Hei Tshoo"!

"Guess you were" Sarah mumbled to herself again, but this time Julie didn't hear her, since she was too busy sneezing.

The road trip went on. It was Sarah's car and she liked to drive, so there was no need for them to take turns. Leslie was sitting in the back seat with Julie, who was constantly sneezing and blowing her nose, making Sarah like her even less. On several occasions, Sarah suggested that Leslie come and sit next to her, but Leslie didn't want to leave her sick friend alone in the back seat, so she declined. Sarah's plan to spend quality time with Leslie was coming to naught and it made her frustrated.

"*sniff* Leslie, do you have ady tissues? I'b all out".

"Sure Jules, here you go".

"Thad.... Hai Tshoo! Oh gosh! I'b so sorry I...... Ha Ishoo! sdeezed all over you".

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it. You're sick, you can't help it".

Sarah was utterly disgusted by that, but she didn't say a thing. She looked at the rearview mirror and saw Julie blowing her now red nose into Leslie's tissues, producing a wet gurgling sound.

"Gosh Julie you're really sick. Hey Sarah, what do you say we'll call it a day? I saw a sign saying there's a motel near by, why don't we stay there for the night? the sun is setting anyway".

"Yeah, I'm kinda tired myself, I guess I could use a shower and a rest".

"Oh right! You've been driving all day, of course you're tired. I'm so sorry Sarah. You should've asked me to take the wheel and drive for a few hours".

"That's O.K.".

"Tell you what- tomorrow, I'll drive and you can relax and enjoy the view. What do you say"?

"That sounds nice, but you don't have to, I don't mind driving".

"I don't either, so tomorrow it's my turn".

They soon arrived at the motel, where they shared a room. The cold stricken Julie was granted the first shower and Leslie told Sarah to take the shower after her, since she has been driving all day long. Sarah, who was tired from all the driving she did, didn't argue. When Leslie came out of the shower she was shivering and it turned out that there was no hot water left. The girls were all tired, so they ate a quick dinner and went to bed. The next morning, Sarah woke up to the sound of a sneeze:

"Hu Tshoo"! Sarah immediately looked at Julie, but it turned out that it was Leslie who sneezed.

"Bless you Les, are you alright?" asked Sarah.

"I'b...... Ha Ashoo!" Leslie sneezed again.

"Oh do! Leslie, you caught by cold. I'b so He Ishoo! sorry" said Julie, who sneezed herself.

"It's He Eshoo! alright Jules. Dod't Ashoo! worry about it. I'll be Hu Eshoo! fide".

"Do you want to go home?" asked Sarah.

"Do way! We wadted to see that park did't we? We're odly two days away frob it. I'll be fide, it's just sobe He Shoo! sdeezes. Add dod't thidk I've forgotted what I probised you yesterday Sarah- today I'll be doig the Ha HaShoo! drivig".

"Oh no you won't. You're in no condition to drive, sneezing your head off like that".

"Fide, but I still wadt to go to that park".

"Then get ready and let's get going".

After they got dressed and had a little breakfast, the girls checked out and got back into the car. It was another warm spring day, but Julie and Leslie were shivering in the back seat. The two sick girls were constantly sneezing, coughing and blowing their noses wetly into tissue after tissue. Throughout the day, Sarah had to stop several times at gas stations, to get more tissues and empty her small trash bin, that was overflowing with used ones. That afternoon they arrived at another motel. This time, Sarah was the one that had to shower in cold water, letting the two sick girls shower before her. When she got out of the shower, Leslie and Julie were already fast asleep, snoring lightly because of their stuffy noses. Sarah, on the other hand, had trouble sleeping that night. Although she was tired from driving two days straight, she tossed and turned in her bed but whenever she was close to falling asleep she had trouble breathing, since her nose was getting stuffed up during the night and she had to get out of bed and blow it. The next morning, Julie and Leslie sneezed themselves awake:

"Hei Tshoo"! "Ha Ashoo"!

Sarah, who was already awake, answered their sneezes with one of her own- "Ho Atshoo"!

"*sniff* Oh do Sarah, you caught our cold as well?" asked Leslie.

"Do, I'b fide" lied Sarah.

"This is all by fault. I gave Leslie by cold add dow I got you sick too Sarah" said Julie.

"I'b tellig you Julie, I'b fide. Dow, get dressed. I'b gettig us to that park today".

"But....." started Leslie.

"Cobe od, I wadt to get there before the place is crammed with tourists".

The girls were soon back in the car, but when Sarah was about to get out of the motel's parking lot she unleashed a massive "Ha Ishoo!" all over the steering wheel and had to brake the car abruptly. Fortunately for them, there was no other car behind them. Sarah looked up and saw herself in the rearview mirror- her nose was bright red from all the blowing she did the previous night and her eyes were watering from the last sneeze. Her nose felt like it was on fire and she had to sneeze again- "Ha He Ashoo"! She knew that driving like this is dangerous, so she said:

"You kdow, dow that I thidk about it- that park isd't that great. I like this botel. What do you say we stay adother day or two add rest? I bead, isd't spridg break all about restig"?

"I thought you said spridg break is all about....." Leslie started but was cut off by another sneeze from Sarah:

"Ha Eshoo"!

"Ha Itshoo!" now it was Julie's turn to sneeze.

"They'll probably gives us our roob back right away, Park the car add let's Ashoo! get back idside" said Leslie.

"You dod't have to Ha TshiShoo! tell be twice" said Sarah.

Sarah parked the car and the girls went to get their room back. When they got back to the room, Sarah sneezed again:

"Ho Ishoo"!

"Poor Sarah, you spedt two days drivig us here add dow you're sick Hei Shoo!" said Julie.

"Yeah, we're really Hu Tshoo! sorry Sarah" said Leslie.

"Ha Ishoo!" was Sarah's only reply.

"I kdow, why dod't you let Leslie add be take care of you?" Julie suggested.

"Yeah, good idea Jules, what do you say Sarah?" asked Leslie.

"Soudds Ho TshooEsh! like a plad to be" said Sarah.

Those spring days were perfect days to go outside, but the girls didn't care. They were all sick and they had only one thing in mind- nursing themselves back to health.

The End

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Likesn

• jke1995

• elizachoo

• MystiqueRules

The Mischievous Nurse

Original

Harriet have tried several jobs before she started her current one. She worked as a waitress, a secretary, delivering mail and she even worked as a driver, but she didn't last long in any of her jobs. All those jobs had one thing in common- Harriet had to meet too many people and she really didn't like people. Harriet tried to find a job where she won't have to see a lot of people, preferably- one that will allow her to work from home, but those were rare and she needed money. Her current job was sort of a compromise- she still had to meet people, but only one at a time. She was working as a private nurse in a rich neighborhood and people would call her and ask her to come to their house whenever they needed a nurse. The upside of this job was that the payment was very good and she didn't have to meet many people at once. The downside was that the people she did meet were usually rich snobs and Harriet didn't like them at all. There were many times when Harriet wanted to just walk away from a client and leave him/ her sick and miserable, but she couldn't.

One day, Harriet got a call from a very rich old man who was well known around the neighborhood. The man told her that he had to go away on a business trip for a few days, but that his granddaughter, who came over to visit him, appeared to be a little sick. The man asked Harriet to take care of his granddaughter and make sure she's well again by the time he comes back. Knowing this man, Harriet expected his granddaughter to be a spoiled brat, but it turned out that his granddaughter, a girl in her early 20's named Molly, was actually a quiet and polite girl.

"Thadk you for cobig" Molly said to Harriet when the latter walked in "I'b a little stuffy add I thidk I bight have a sball head cold. By graddfather told be you would take care of be add I appreciate that".

Though Molly was quite a nice girl, seeing a girl only a few years younger than herself enjoying incredible wealth while she needed to take care of sick rich people to make ends meet made Harriet jealous. Since Molly was only suffering from a little cold, Harriet decided she would try to make her cold worse, just for the fun of it. She pressed her hand against Molly's forehead and said:

"You feel a little warm to me. I don't want you to develop a fever. You know what they say- 'starve a fever, feed a cold'. Since you already have a cold, why don't we feed it just a little bit to starve your fever"?

"Well, if you say so. After all- you are the durse Ha Eshoo!" sneezed Molly.

"Wait here" said Harriet. She came back a few minutes later with a tub filled with water.

"Here, put your feet inside" Harriet told Molly. The sick girl sat on a chair and did as she was told.

"Ahhhhhh it's cold!" cried out Molly.

"Well of course- starve a fever, feed a cold" said Harriet, trying hard to disguise her grin.

"HaHa Ha Tshoo!" Molly sneezed again "Ha Ishoo, Ha EiTshoo!" the cold water seemed to make her sneezing worse, much to Harriet's satisfaction. The nurse then decided it was time to turn on the air condition, blasting Molly with cold air.

"Hei Shoo, Ha Ashoo! Are you sure this is a good idea? I'b feelig so buch worse Ha IShoo"!

"Starve a fever, feed a cold. Trust your nurse" said Harriet.

"Well, cad you at least bridg be sobe He Ishoo! tissues? I have to Ha Tshioo! blow by dose".

Harriet brought Molly tissues when the sick girl suddenly had to sneeze again- "Hei IShoo!" straight into Harriet's face.

"*sniff* I'b so sorry. Oh, *sniff* *sniff* Thadk you" she took the tissues from Harriet and gave several wet gurgling nose blows into them. "You kdow" she said when she was finished "it's gettig pretty late. I thidk I'b godda go lie dowd if that's O.K. Id fact, I thidk I'll just go to bed for the dight. Why dod't you go add rest id the guest roob add I'll cobe see you agaid id the bordig"?

"Of course. Sleep tight" said Harriet. She went to the guest room, took off her shoes and sock and without even changing her clothes lay on the bed covers and fell asleep a few moments later.

The Next morning, Molly came to the guest room and found Harriet in the midst of the sneezing fit that woke the nurse up:

"Ho Itshe, Ha Ashe, Ha Tshooesh, He He Ashoo, Hapt Ishe"!

"Oh by, looks like you caught by cold" said Molly.

"Do, Bolly I'b faaa.... fidd Ha Ashoosh, Ho Ishe"!

"Of course your dot fidd. Hey, I kdow- I cabe here to tell you I feel a lot better Ha Eshoo! though I'b still sick. Why dod't I do for you what you did for be yesterday? You kdow- starve a fever, feed a cold"?

"Do, do that wod't be decessary I Ha Ushe! I'b just Hu Ishe! sdeezig, do fever Ha AshiShoo"!

"Well, the least I cad do is durse you back to health. Why dod't we both be He Shoo! durses"?

"Oh Hai She! O.K".

"Serves me right for what I did to her yesterday" Harriet thought. She blew her nose and looked at herself in the mirror- her nose was already starting to get red and she knew that it would soon be even redder than Molly's. This was going to be one serious cold...............

The End

The Nail Salon

Original

For her last birthday, Katie's mom gave her a coupon for a free pedicure in a nail salon close to her house. The young woman arrived at the nail salon and a woman about her age started to do her nails. After a while, the woman suddenly sneezed straight on Katie's feet:

"Ha Kish! Oh I'b sorry biss I Ha Kshi! I did't bead to He Kshi! sdeeze od you".

"Are you sick?" asked Katie, seeing that the young woman's nose was bright red.

"Do, do, it's just a reactiod I Ha Iksh! I sobetibes have to the Hi Kshoo! dail polish".

"Then why are you working in a nail salon"?

"It's a fabily Hu Kshi! busidess add besides- I dod't get that Ha Ikshi! reactiod ofted".

"Well you sure seem to be getting that reaction a lot today. Would you mind covering your mouth please? You're sneezing all over my feet".

"Yes of course Ha Iksh! Sorry biss Hak Shi! I'll go put od a bask right away Ha Ikshioo"!

The young woman wore a surgical mask on her face for the rest of the pedicure, sneezing inside it from time to time and having to go change the snotty mask with a new one every now and then, blowing her nose wetly while she did it.

"Haaaa Atshoo!" Katie woke up the next morning with a sneeze. "Dabd it! That wobad id the dail salod bust've beed sick yesterday add dow she gave be her dabd Haaa Eshoo! cold. Reactiod to the dail polish by aaahhhh aaaahhhh Aaaaa Shoo! I'b godda go to that dail salod add give theb a piece of by Haaa Tshoo! bidd. Do, better yet- I'b godda sue theb. Yes, I'b godda sue theb for lettig that wobad work He Eshoo! sick, spreadig her gerbs all over the Ha Tshoo! place. That wobad is goig to pay for what she did to be Haaa Eshoo! *sniff* Baybe I should get over this cold first though".

Little did Katie know that she wasn't the only victim of the nail salon woman's scheme. The young woman sneezed on as many women as she could, disguising her cold as an allergic reaction to the nail polish. She wanted as many women as possible to catch her cold and suffer as she did.

The End

The Heist

Original

It was a cold and clear November night and Vivian had to stop her rooftop running to catch her breath and let out a few hacking coughs.

"I'b goig to kill you, you kdow that right?" Vivian said to Barbara, who was sitting at their apartment, speaking to Vivian over the earphone and guiding her on her way to the museum "It would be a biracle if I dod't edd up with pdeubodia by the tibe I get back".

"It had to be todight" said Barbara "their bovig the diabodd id two days".

"But did you have to give be your cold? I cad barely rud, how do you expect be to get that diabodd"?

"I said I was sorry Viviad. It's dot like I wadted you to catch this cold Ha Ushoo"!

"Well, I did".

"What do you wadt be to Ha Eshoo! do"?

"For starters, cad you stop sdeezig for ode secodd add tell be where I should go dow"?

"Ushoo! Go dorth".

"That rebidds be- how ab I supposed to steal that diabodd without Ai Ishoo! sdeezig"?

"Your godda have to hold it".

"Easy for you to say".

"That's dot Ashoo! edtirely true".

"Well, I'b the ode freezig by ass off outside add havig to idfiltrate a buseub without sdeezig, while your at hobe, sdeezig od everythig id sight, which is how you got be sick id the first place A Shioo"!

"Look, cad we dot do this dow? We dod't have buch tibe. Let be kdow whed you're od the buseub's roof".

"I'b so godda kill you whed I get back hobe".

"Yeah, you said that already" said Barbara before giving several gurgling nose blows into a tissue.

Vivian wished she could blow her nose as well, but there was no time for that. She managed to make it to the museum's roof without having to stop again. When she did, she used a special laser, designed by Barbara, to cut a hole in one of the window's located on the roof. When the hole was big enough for her to go through, she tied a rope to a nearby pole and climbed down.

"I'b id" she said to Barbara when she reached the floor.

"O.K. dod't bove. Use the spray I gave you to check for lasers".

"Hi Untsh!" a sneeze snuck up on Vivian, but she quickly managed to stifle it by pinching her nose with her fingers.

"Dot that spray" Barbara mocked her.

"Very fuddy. Hold od". Vivian used Barbara's spray to make the laser rays around her visible.

"What do you see?" asked Barbara.

"There are lasers alright".

"Cad you get past theb"?

"Hold od". Vivian used a couple of impressive gymnastics exercises to get past the lasers. "Dode" she said when she got past all the lasers. "Whoa, I feel dizzy. Rebidd be dever to do back flips with a head cold ever agaid".

"Hurry, take a picture of the alarb systeb with your phode add sedd it to be like I showed you".

"Ha Intsh!" Vivian stifled another sneeze.

"Stop it! You're godda set off the alarb he Ushoo"!

"Listedig to you sdeezig isd't helpig. There, I sedt you the picture".

"O.K. dow hold od while I deactivate the alarb aroudd the diabodd".

"Hurry up, I have to sdeeze agaid".

"Dode. Dow, tibe for us to use our owd laser. Cut the glass add get the diabodd, add be carefull".

Vivian did as she was told, sniffling heavily in order to control her running tickling nose.

"Cobe od, cobe od" said Barbara through a tissue she was busy blowing her nose into, a sound which made Vivian jealous.

"Got it!" Vivian said as she grabbed the diamond and put it in her pocket.

"Great! Dow get the hell out of there".

"O.K. *sniff* Here I go agaid" said Vivian before she did another set of gymnastics exercises to get past the lasers. This time however, her stuffy head made her lose her balance and the last laser ray cut the pocket where she kept the diamond. On top of that, when the laser ray hit her an alarm was set off.

"Shit!" said Vivian.

"Get out of there dow! Go! Go!" Barbara rushed her.

Vivian had to climb the rope as fast as she could, while holding the diamond in her hand. When she was halfway up, she was overcome by a sudden sneeze- "Ha Ishoo!" which made her drop the diamond. She had no idea how she managed to do that, but she left the rope, grabbed the diamond in midair and grabbed the rope back again with her legs before the diamond hit the ground.

"Wow! That was abazig!" exclaimed Vivian.

"What? What happeded? Dever bidd, tell be later, just get out of there before they catch you" said Barbara.

"I'b od the roof. What do you wadt be to do with the rope"?

"Leave it, there's do tibe. Besides, they cad't trace it back to be, I bade sure of that".

"Hai Shoo! Ugh! You better have a whole budch of full tissue boxes watig for be back hobe. I feel like I cad blow by dose for ad hour straight".

"Sure babe. Just cobe hobe already, I wad't to be sure your out of the dadger zode".

"Dext tibe, you bight codsider dot seddig be idto dadger id the first place, at least dot whed I'b A Shioo! sick".

"Stop talkidg add get out of there will you"?!

"Dod't worry, I'b already od by way".

As Vivian made her way back home, running on the rooftops again, she could see a long line of police cars heading towards the museum. She saw the red and blue lights and heard the sirens, but by the time the police got to the museum she was already far away from there. When she got back home, she handed the diamond to Barbara, who jumped on her and kissed her:

"I love you" Barbara told her.

"I hate you" Vivian replied with a smile.

The next morning, Vivian laid in bed, blowing her nose vigorously. Barbara handed her a glass of orange juice and a newspaper.

"Thadks Barb" said Vivian.

"Take a look Viv, you bade it to the frodt page" smiled Barbara.

"I did, did't I babe?" said Vivian with a pleased smile as she read about the missing diamond.

"You sure did. This was our best heist ever Hu Eshoo"!

"Bless you babe. Did you codtact our cliedt"?

"Yup. He's godda give us a lot of bodey for that diabodd".

"Ady idea what you wadda Ha Aishoo! do with that bodey"?

"Why dod't we start with buyig sobe cold beds"?

"I like that plad".

The End

The next story is a homage to sneezecoldbr and his artwork featured in the site- "Gallery of the Sneezes":

http://www.geocities.ws/sneezecoldbr2002/index.htm

Sadly, this site has not been active for over a decade now, but it still has some great artwork. My favorite drawing in this site is this:

http://www.geocities.ws/sneezecoldbr2002/draw9.htm

The following story is based on this drawing

The Friends

Original (sort of......)

The blizzard that hit the city that December meant bad news for a group of four friends- Alice, Diane, Ronda and Samantha. Neither of them had a very good immune system and every winter at least one of them would get a bad cold. Fortunately, whenever one of them caught a cold, the others were there to take care of her. This time, however, things were a little different. It all started about a day after the blizzard began. Diane's phone rang, it was Alice:

"Hey Alice, how have you been doing"?

"Oh Diade I feel terrible. I wedt outside yesterday to buy sobe groceries, but the sdowstorb already begad add by the tibe I got back hobe I was cold add wet add dow I Ha Tshoo! have a cold".

"Oh boy, you really don't sound too good. Do you want me to come over"?

"That would be Ha Choo! great, sidce I really deed sobe bore tissues. I would've bought bore yesterday had I kdowd I would cobe dowd with Tshoo! such a bad cold. I've beed blowig by dose all day lodg add dow I'b all out".

"Sure hun, I'll be at your place as soon as possible with more tissues".

"Thadks Diade Ha Tshoo! You're the best".

As Diane was getting ready to go, her phone rang again. This time, it was Ronda:

"Hey D, how are you holding up. I hope you're safe inside your house and not out there in the storm" said Ronda.

"I was, but I'm heading outside just now".

"Are you crazy? It' freezing outside! You'll catch your death".

"Actually, it's Alice that caught something. She called me a few minutes ago, all stuffed up. Poor thing. She's running out of tissues, so I'm gonna go buy some and drop them off at her place. Also, I think I'll stick around, see if she needs anything else".

"Alice is sick? Well, why didn't you say so"?

"Ummm..... I just did".

"Anyway, if she needs help, I can drop by her later and make her some of my famous cold- busting tea".

"That's nice of you".

"If you stick around I'll make you some as well. It's important to keep ourselves warm in times like this".

"That's true. So, I guess I'll see you at Alice's"?

"Sure. See you later".

"O.K. bye".

Diane made her way to Alice, stopping at the first store she found to buy tissues and tea. Luckily for her, the blizzard wasn't raging when she drove to Alice and she made it to her apartment safely. She knocked on the door and a red nosed Alice opened it, with a pre- sneeze expression on her face:

"H..... Hi D...... Diade I Ha Ashoo!" she turned her head away from Diane, but some of the spray still hit Diane's face.

"Bless you hun. Here, I brought some soft tissues" she handed a new box to the sniffling Alice.

"Oh *sniff* *sniff* thadk you" Alice ripped the box open, pulled several tissues and blew her nose into them, producing a wet gurgle.

"Wow, you are really sick. Come on, back to bed with you".

"Tshoo!" Alice sneezed towards her shoulder as Diane helped her back to her bed.

"Here you go" Diane said as she tucked Alice in. "Good news- I spoke to Ronda and she's gonna come over later as well and make you her famous tea. Isn't that great? I know that tea always makes me feel better when I have a cold".

"Oh, Rodda's tea, I love that tea" Alice mumbled sleepily.

"Rest now. I'll wake you up when Ronda gets here".

Some time later, Ronda knocked on the door and Diane opened. Diane saw Ronda's hair was soaking wet.

"What happened to you? You're all wet. Come in, come in, let's dry you up".

"When I left my house a bunch of snow fell from a tree right on my head. On top of that, my car is in the garage, so I had to take the subway and it appears that the heating in the subway is broken. I'm so cold".

"Let me get you a towel so you can dry your hair".

"Thank's sweetie, you're a life saver" said Ronda as Diane went to get a towel.

"That's better" Ronda said when she was done wiping her hair.

"He Tshoo!" came the noise from Alice's bedroom.

"Looks like our patient is awake" said Ronda with a smile. "I'll go make my tea".

"Here you go honey" Ronda told Alice when she brought her the tea.

"Thadks Rodda. It's so dice of you to cobe Ah Choo"!

"Bless you. Girl, that's one bad cold you got there".

"I kdow" said Alice before she started drinking her tea.

When Diane looked outside the window in Alice's bedroom she saw that the snowstorm was raging. The three women decided that it wasn't safe for Diane and Ronda to try and make it back home, so they both stayed over for the night. Alice was glad that they kept her company while she was sick and miserable and even happier that they nursed her. The next morning, Ronda woke up with the sniffles. On top of that, Alice's cold seemed to have gotten worse during the night. The tissues that Diane bought the previous day were running out, now that there were too noses that needed blowing. Diane decided to go out and get some more tissues. Unfortunately for her, her car wasn't working, probably due to the extreme cold weather, so she had to walk all the way to the closest store she found. She wanted to go to a pharmacy as well and get some cold medicines, but there was no pharmacy within walking distance, so she went back to Alice's apartment. The sidewalk was covered in snow and by the time Diane got back her legs and feet were drenched in cold, wet water.

"Oh good, you're back *sniff*. Alice really deeds to *sniff* blow her dose" Ronda said to Diane when she came back.

"Ha Tshoo!" sneezed Alice from her bedroom.

"Yyyyou ddddon't look too ggggood yoursssself" said Diane through chattering teeth.

They went to Alice's bedroom and Diane gave her a new box of tissues.

"Thadks Diade Tshoo!" sneezed Alice.

"Ha Eshoo!" Diane replied with a sneeze of her own.

"Wait here Diade, I'll *sniff* get you sobethig for you're cold feet" said Ronda.

"Thadks Rodda Ha Epshoo!" Diane sneezed again.

"Bless you Diade. It looks like you caught by cold add Rodda too. I feel Ashoo! awful" said Alice.

"I'ts dot your fault hud, it's that dabd sdowstorb".

"Here you go D" said Ronda as she came back with a tub of hot water for Diane's frozen feet.

"Thadk you so buch Rodda Ha Pshoo"!

"Dod't bedtiod it He Eshoo!" sneezed Ronda.

"Bless you" the two other women said before the three of them turned to blowing their noses wetly.

"I could't fidd cold beds adywhere withid walkig distadce" said Diane.

"That's dot good. I'b affraid I'b all out" said Alice.

"Add we're godda Eshoo! deed sobe bore Ishoo! tissues as well sood, sidce we're all so sick" said Ronda.

"So what should we Atshoo! do?" asked Alice.

"I'll call Sabadtha add see if she cad He Ishoo! get us sobe cold beds" said Ronda.

"Good idea Rodda He Pshoo!" said Diane.

"Hey Sab, how are you doig? Listed, I deed to ask you for a favor, a big ode. Alice caught a cold two day ago so Diade add I cabe to visit her yesterday add we got stuck at her place because of the sdowstorb. Dow we're all sick add we cad't Ishoo! go add get cold beds add we really deed He Eshoo! your help. Really? You would? That's great! Thadks Sabadtha".

"Is she gettig the Pshoo! beds?" asked Diane.

"She said she'll be here as sood as possible" said Ronda from behind the tissue she was blowing her nose into.

"Thadk god for Sabadtha Ha Ashoo!" said Alice.

When Samantha came over, Ronda went to open the door for her, since Alice was in her bed and Diane was sitting with her feet inside a tub of hot water, which Ronda kept filling from time to time.

"He Pshoo! Thadk you so buch Sabadtha" said Diane when Samantha walked into Alice's bedroom.

"Here you go Alice" said Samantha as she handed a box of cold medicine to the sick woman lying in her bed "Looks like you *sniff* Ha... Ha.... Ha Tshi!" Samantha suddenly sneezed.

"Dot you Ishoo! too Sab" said Ronda.

"Excuse be. I guess that does it for be- I'b sick too. I'b dot surprised thought- I always catch colds whed the weather is Hi Tshi! so cold add sidce it's freezig outside, it was odly a batter of Tshi! tibe".

"So, Ha Tshoo! dow what?" asked Alice.

"Well, we're all sick, but we have edough tissues, tea add cold bedicides to go aroudd Ha Tshi! so I guess we would just have to He Tshi! durse each other back to health Tshi, Tshi, Hi Tshi, A Tshi!" Samantha ended her sentence with a sneezing fit.

"You're Hu Pshoo! right Sabadtha add bless you" said Diane.

"Yeah, I like the soudd of Sab's Eshoo! idea" said Ronda.

"Atshoo!" sneezed Alice.

"Thadks Diade. Rodda, cad you hadd be a Tish! tissue? Ha Tshi! Ugh, I hate beig sick".

The four women were miserable, but at least they had each other and that's what friends are for, right?

The End

Time for a fanfic. The following story will be an X- Men fanfic, featuring characters from both the movies and the cartoon T.V. shows (if you're wondering how can they all be alive and relatively young at the same time- it's a timely wobbly thing).

Mystique's Day Off

Fandom: X- Men

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters

Mystique checked her human form in the mirror- her nose was red and her eyes were puffy. She had a cold, a bad one. She was frustrated- she wasn't used to being sick, but what was worse than her cold was the fact that she was bored. Mystique liked action. She liked running around helping Magneto in his endeavors to establish mutant supremacy and if it meant crossing paths with her former best friend, Charles Xavier, well then- even better. She wanted Professor X to stop his foolish efforts to make mutants and humans live in harmony and join her and Magneto in leading a new world order, as they were supposed to do. For now, however, Mystique had other things to worry about- though her symptoms weren't visible when she was in her mutant form, they continued to bother her. Her nose was stuffed up and running, she was coughing from time to time and every now and then she would let out a harsh sneeze.

"He Tshoo!" she sprayed the mirror with her sneeze. "Gross" she said. As she blew her nose for what seemed like the hundredth time that morning, she thought about how she wished to be with Magneto in the field right now, instead of being stuck at home sick. When Magneto saw her that morning he gave her a day off, saying that he would be able to manage on his own. Mystique was disappointed. She knew Magneto was probably going to find new mutants and try to convince them to join their cause, since that's what he was up to those days. She also knew that he and Professor X, who was after the same thing, might cross paths and that they may confront each other and she wanted to be there if they do, to make sure neither of them gets hurt. Although, Mystique wasn't sure if Professor X still cared about her the way she cared about him. After all, now he had his girlfriend, Moira Mactaggert, and all those people in the X mansion to worry about. The thought of all those people living in the place that was once her home made Mystique jealous. She thought about the days when they were living in that mansion together, her and Charles, before he became Professor X. Back then, whenever she had a cold he would make her some hot chocolate. He never knew how to make it before he met Mystique, but seeing how hot chocolate always made her feel better he asked the made to show him how to make it. She missed those days, especially now that she was sick. "Ha Tshoo!" she sneezed again. Suddenly, she had an idea- if Magneto is out there searching for new mutants, Professor X is probably doing the same, meaning he's not in the mansion. "A perfect opportudity for be to have sobe fud id the old badsiod" Mystique said to herself, a habit that she had for a long time. "Hea Tshoo! Add I kdow just what I'b goig to do".

Just as she thought, Professor X was away and she had no problem infiltrating the mansion. The mansion was full of people, walking the hallways, attending classes, training. Mystique noticed a lesson was about to start in on of the classes. The teacher was Storm.

"Has anyone seen Kitty? She's the only one missing" Storm asked the people in the classroom. Mystique saw an opportunity and took it. She changed herself to look like Shadowcat and walked to Storm.

"There you are Kitty. Where have you been? You're late, again".

"I'b sorry Biss Budroe I Ha.... Ha..... Ha Ashoo!" she sneezed openly all over storm.

"Bless you. Are you feeling alright? You don't look too good".

"Actually, I thidk I bight be a little Hai Tshioo! *sniff* sick".

"I see. Well, you look like you should be in bed. Go and rest, but make sure to catch up with your homework assignments".

"I will. Thadk you Biss Budroe Ai Shoo"!

"That's idterestig" Mystique said to herself when she was out of hearing range. "It seebs that whed I chadge by looks by sdeezes chadge as well. This should help by plad. Oh look, he're cobes little Kitty dow" she said when she noticed Shadowcat going down the stairs on her way to class. Mystique changed herself to look like Rogue and approached her:

"Hey Kitty *sniff* what's up"?

"I'm sorry Marie but I can't talk right now. I have to get to class. I'm already late and Miss Munroe is gonna be really mad me".

"Did't you hear? Biss Budroe's class got cadcelled".

"Really? Wew, I'm in luck today. What happened"?

"I dod't kdow. Do ode told be He Pshoo"!

"Hey! Say it, don't spray it! Are you sick"?

"Do, do it's just by Ha Pshoo, He Apshoo! allergies actig up".

"Cover you're mouth when you sneeze, will you?! Geeze! Do you have, like, no manners at all"?

"I cad't help it Ha Pshoo! I've beed like this He Peshoo! all bordig".

"Well, since my class got cancelled, I think I'll go take a shower to get all your sneeze spray off of me".

"This just keeps gettig better add better" Mystique said to herself. Next, she saw Rogue and Jubilee sitting in the garden and talking. "Perfect, two birds id ode stode, or should I say- ode sdeeze" she said to herself. She changed herself to look like Storm and approached them:

"Miss Munroe, if you don't mind me asking- don't you have a class to teach right now?" asked Jubilee.

"I was feelig a little udder the weather, so I cadcelled it".

"I thought you control the weather" said Rogue.

"But I cad't codtrol Har Shoo! gerbs. Excuse be" she blew her nose wetly.

"Bless you Miss Munroe. Shouldn't you be resting in bed if you're sick?" asked Jubilee.

"I was headig to bed right dow whed I saw you two sittig here. Dod't you have Her Shoosh! classes"?

"No. We have a day off today" said Rogue.

"Well thed, good for you. Dow, if you'll excuse be, I thidk I'll go to bed add rest He Re Shoo"!

"Take care Miss Munroe" said Rogue.

"Feel better" said Jubilee.

"Excelledt. I thidk I have tibe for ode bore victib, add I kdow just who I'b godda visit dext" Mystique said to herself before she changed herself to look like Jubilee. She went to the basement level, to the infirmary. Just as she expected, Jean grey was there:

"Hey Jubilee, how can I help you"?

"I cabe dowd to see if you have sobethig to help be with by cold Hi Tshi, Shi"!

"Bless you. I didn't know you have a cold".

"I woke up like this this Tshi, Hi Itsh, Hi Tshi! bordig".

"Well, I might be a doctor, but there's not much I can do about a cold. I suggest you go to bed and rest. Drink plenty of fluids and try sleeping it off. That usually helps more than any medicine. If you get worse, come see me again".

"Thadk Biss Grey, I will".

"Please, call me Jean. 'Miss Gray' make me feel old".

"O.K. Hi Tshish, Hai Tshi! 'Jead' it is".

When Mystique got back to Magneto's hideout from the mansion, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was in her human form and it seemed like her time outside made her cold worse, but it was worth it- she knew that by the next day, some of the X girls will feel just as bad as her. "Ha Tshoo!" well, maybe not exactly as bad as her. She decided to stay in her human form for a while "I cad be butadt add proud adother day" she said to herself.

The next morning an interesting scene took place at the X mansion's infirmary. Jean Grey, Storm, Shadowcat, Rogue and Jubilee were all there, red nosed and sniffling. It was Jean who spoke first:

"So, I take it that you all caught Jubilee's cold as well"?

"What do you bead by cold? I was Ha Tshi, Tshish! fide yesterday, udtil Biss Budroe sdeezed od be add Barie" said Jubilee.

"So that's why Biss Budroe's class got cadcelled. So, after she sdeezed od you, you showered be with your Ha Tshoo! 'allergy' sdeezes, huh Barie? Do you thidk it's A Shioo! fuddy what you did to be?" asked Shadowcat.

"What are you talkig about? I dever eved He Pshoo! saw you yesterday" said Rogue.

"Add I dever cadcelled by class yesterady, I just sedt Kitty to bed because she was Her Shooeh! sick. I was perfectly fide yesterday" said storm.

"That doesd't bake ady sedse- I saw you yesterday Jubilee add you were Ha Tshooa! sick add sdeezig" said Jean.

"So, He Epshoo! What exactly happeded yesterady?" asked Rogue.

"I think I can answer that question" said Professor X who appeared suddenly.

"Professor! Wered't you supposed to cobe back A TshooEsh! dext week?" asked Jean.

"Unfortunately, I had to come back earlier than I planned because"

"He Ishoo!" a red nosed Moira Mactaggert walked in, sneezing into a tissue. "He Tshoo!" she sneezed again.

"It seems that Moira also caught quite a bad cold" Professor X finished his sentence.

"Bless you Biss Bactaggert" said Shadowcat, Jubilee and Rogue.

"Bless you Boira" said Jean and Storm.

"Thadk you" said Moira.

"So professor, you said you kdow what happeded yesterday Ha Eshooeh!" Jean sneezed, causing a nearby glass vial to shatter.

"Ubbb.... what just happeded Hu.... Hu..... Ha Tshoo!" Shadowcat sneezed. The sneeze bent her forward so fast it made her tumble and since she brought both her hands to her face to cover the sneeze she had no way to stop herself from falling on the table she was standing next to. Fortunately for her, she simply passed through the table and landed on the floor.

"O.K. this is gettig really ShiTsh! weird Ha TshiShi!" fireworks came out of Jubilee's hands when she sneezed. Fortunately, no one was hurt.

"It is as I feared" said Professor X. "The cold you have is not an ordinary cold, like the one Moira has".

"Ashoo!" Moira sneezed as if on cue.

"This is a mutant cold, one that you caught from a very special mutant" Professor X continued. "It seems that you all ran into Mystique at some point or another yesterday. Apparently, Mystique had a cold and you all caught it".

"Bystique?!" all the X girls exclaimed at once.

"Indeed. Her cold seemed to have developed into a mutation, a very groovy mutation, unlike anything I've seen before. As it appears, her cold causes you to lose control over your powers".

"Wait, thad should't we get Ororo out of here before she sdeeze a lightdig storb or sobethig?" asked Moira.

"Har Shoosh!" Storm's sneeze caused the water in the sink to freeze.

"I hardly think that would be necessary. The symptoms don't seem to trigger any dangerous reactions, only slight inconvenience".

"Hu Tshish!" Jubilee sneezed fireworks out of her hands again. "With all due respect professor, I'b dot sure 'idcodvediedce' is the right word" she said before taking a tissue from a box near her and blowing her nose wetly. The others did the same.

"Of course, the symptoms vary, according to your personal mutations. I need to further study this mutation in order to see what I can do about it. It might take a while" said Professor X.

"And what should we Aaaa Shooa! do id the beadtibe?" asked Jean as her sneeze caused several objects to float in the air around them.

"Well, doctor Grey, I'm sure you'll agree that the best way to fight a cold is by resting and drinking plenty of fluids. Fortunately for you, I have something extra that might help you deal with this cold".

"Ha Ishoo! Add what would that be Charles?" asked Moira.

"My very own special hot chocolate recipe" Professor X smiled.

Meanwhile, back at Magneto's hideout, Mystique was buy nursing her cold, when a furious red nosed Emma frost came into her room:

"You! Ha Tshoo! You Ha Tishoo! did this to be Raved"!

"I dod't go by Raved adybore Ebba, you He Tshoo! kdow that".

"Fide, 'Bystique', whatever. You gave be your cold add dow it's Ha Choo! bessig with by power add I'b godda Tshoo! get you for that" whenever Emma sneezed she changed in and out of her crystallized form.

"Calb dowd Ebba, it's just a cold. Besides, I have sobethig to tell you that would Ha Tshoo! cheer you up".

"Oh really? Hi Tshoo! Add what would that be"?

"Yesterday, I took a little trip to the X badsiod add got sobe X girls good add sick. I ibagide by special gerbs bust be wreakig all kidds of havoc dowd there as we speak Hu Etshoo"!

"Is that right? Id that case, I thidk I have a surprise for you as well"?

"What are you Hu Tshoo! talkig about"?

"Yesterday, before you gave be your stupid cold, I badaged to hack idto the X badsiod's surveilladce systeb. I was goig to wait for Bagdeto to cobe back add show it to hib, but sidce we're both He Tishoo! sick I thidk it will help us feel a lot better to spedt a day id bed, watchig the X girls suffer Ha Ithsoo"!

"You kdow what? That would bake be feel so buch better Ha Atshoo"!

The End

Since Molly was only suffering from a little cold, Harriet decided she would try to make her cold worse, just for the fun of it.

"Very fuddy. Hold od". Vivian used Barbara's spray to make the laser rays around her visible.

You. Are. Ingenious. Your stories are always so enjoyable to read! stretcher.gif I really hope you continue these drabbles, they're fantasticthumbup1.gif

Since Molly was only suffering from a little cold, Harriet decided she would try to make her cold worse, just for the fun of it.

You. Are. Ingenious. Your stories are always so enjoyable to read! stretcher.gif I really hope you continue these drabbles, they're fantasticthumbup1.gif

Oh how I've missed your comments Yume :)

Want

Original

"Excuse me".

I turn around and see a girl I've never met before. "Yes?" I say to her.

"Do you have a cold"?

"What? Why do you Hap Tshoo!" I sneeze towards my shoulder.

"You do, don't you? You're nose is all red and you're sneezing".

"What do you wadt? Yes, I have a cold. I was godda go hobe add get to bed but dow I'b stadig here talkig to you idstead".

"And you're so stuffed up. It must be a really bad cold".

"Please, I wadt to go hobe. Cad you just tell be what is it that you Ha Ip Shoo! wadt frob be"?

"I want your cold".

"*sniff* you what"?

"I want to catch your cold. Please, I'll do anything".

"What is this? Sobe kidd of sick gabe"?

"No, I mean it. You're a pretty girl with a pretty cold and I like having colds. Would you please let me catch yours"?

"I.... this is so..... He Ipshoo"!

"Oh hit me with one of those"!

"*sniff* Ode of what"?

"Your sneezes. You have such great sneezes- so powerful, yet feminine".

"Febidide? Look, I dod't udderstad what's goig od here, but I really dod't have tibe for this. I'b sick add tired add I just wadt to go hobe add rest. Besides, you really dod't wadt to catch what I have, trust be Hap Shoo! I thidk I bight be gettig the flu".

"Then you need someone to take care of you when you're so sick. Please, please, let it be me. I'll make you feel so much better, you'll be healthy again in no time and you won't have to do anything- I'll pay for all the groceries, sleep on the couch, shower with cold water, whatever. I'll give you the best nursing you've ever had and all you have to do is just relax and let me catch your cold".

"You're idsade, you kdow that? Ha Apshoo, Hap Eshoo"!

"Please, I beg you, let me take care of you. You're so sick, don't you wish someone would make you feel better"?

"I..... I..... Hep Tishoo, Atshoo, Hu Epshoo!" I'm having a hard time controlling my sneezes.

"Please"?

"*sniff* Alright fide. But listed to be- if it gets too weird I'b kickig you out add you dever cobe back, agreed"?

"Yes! Of course! Agreed! Oh thank you! Thank you so much! I promise- you won't regret this"!

"I better dot. Ohhhhhh....... I feel dizzy".

"I think you're running a fever. Come on, lets get you home.

True to her word, she takes great care of me. She makes me a cold compress for my forehead and a tub of cold water for my feet to break the fever, but not freezing water, so my cold won't get worse. She massages my aching body, she feeds me cough syrup, she makes me tea and soup, she even helps me blow my nose, her gentle touch helping me to release the congestion in my sinuses without further hurting my already sore nose. She doesn't mind when I sneeze and cough all over her, on the contrary- she wants me to. I'm reluctant at first, feeling disgusted, but after a while, when my coughing and sneezing become too hard to control, I just let them hit her freely and she is delighted. She really gives me the best nursing I've ever had, just like she said she would. Two days later, I'm not completely healthy, but I fell a lot better, when I hear a noise from the living room:

"Haaa Tshoo, Ha TshiShoo, Haaaa Atshoo!" I find her sneezing her head off.

"Looks like you got you're wish. Ady regrets"?

"Do regrets, this is per...... Ha Tshoo! perfect. I bead, look at be- by dose is already gettig red add I cad't Haaa TshiShoo! stop sdeezig. Is was right about you- I cad feel the cold you gave be is godda be ode of the best colds I've ever Hi Tshoo! had".

"Wow, you really wadted to Hi Pshoo! catch by cold, did't you"?

"I really did add dow I fidally caught it. Thadk you so Haaa Tshoo! buch".

"Do you wadt be to Hea Pshoo! get you adythig"?

"You already gave be you're cold, what bore cad I ask frob you? Ha AtShooShoo!" she suddenly falls backwards on my couch, unconscious.

"Looks like she got a lot sicker thad she expected" I say to myself. "Well, I guess it's by turd to play the durse dow"....................

The End

Class Dismissed

Original

"Oh no" Ally thought "please no" but then- "Haa TsShoo!" she sneezed. "Ha IsssssShoo!" she sneezed again. "Do, do, do" she said "I cad't be gettig sick, dot today". She felt a tickle inside her nose since the moment she woke up that morning, and now with the sneezes and hearing how stuffed up her voice was when she talked to herself she realized- she had a cold. "Just by luck" she said to herself "gettig sick id the worst tibe ever Ha Tshoo"! Ally knew that she couldn't afford getting sick, not with the major test she had to take the next day, but, judging by how lousy she was feeling, she knew that the odds of her being healthy the next day were slim. She couldn't miss the test, for if she failed she would have to redo the whole course again and that would probably prevent her from graduating college that year. Ally wondered if it might be better for her to stay at home and rest, missing the last class before the test, but then she had another idea. She knew that she was taking a big risk with that idea, but she didn't think she had a choice.

Ally showed up to class red nosed and sniffling. She sat in the front row of the class, placed a box of tissues on the table and waited. Before too long, the professor, a young woman, entered the classroom and began talking about the test they were going to have the next day.

"Excuse be professor" Ally said after a few minutes, raising her hand in order to speak.

"Yes?" the professor turned towards her.

"I was wodderig if you bight elaborate about the secodd part of the test Hea Tshoo!" Ally sneezed openly towards the professor.

"Bless you" the professor said and then started to explain about the second part of the test.

"Anymore questions?" she asked when she was done. Ally raised her hand again.

"Yes?" the professor asked.

"Will the test idclude topics learded id the begiddig of the year or odly topics we learded this..... Ha...... sebester? Haa TiShoo"!

"Well, since we've covered all the topics of the first semester in the midterm exam, I see no reason why"

"Haaa TsiShoo!" Ally sneezed on her again.

"we should include them in this exam" the professor continued, ignoring Ally's sneezing. "More questions?" she asked.

Ally raised her hand again. "Anyone else?" asked the professor.

"Ha TssssssShoo!" Ally unleashed another spraying sneeze in the professor's direction. The professor ignored her sneezing again and turned to answer another student's question. Throughout that class, Ally used every opportunity she had to sneeze towards the professor. She also made sure to leave snotty tissues, the ones that she used to blow her over flowing nose, anywhere in sight, hoping that the professor might touch them by accident. She knew that the other people in her class were probably utterly disgusted by her behavior, but she didn't care. She had to get the professor sick.

That evening, the professor was sitting in her house going over the tests for the next day when suddenly- "Hu Etshoo"! She barely managed to catch her breath before she had to sneeze again- "Hhhhh Tshoo"! She reached for a tissue quickly before sneezing again- "Hue Tshoo"! She gave several gurgling nose blows into the tissue. "Great. That girl id class was sick add dow she gave be her cold Hea Tshehoo! Well, I dod't care, I'b givig that class that test toborrow if it's the last thidg I do Ha Tshoo"!

The professor showed up to class the next day looking like Ally did the day before. "Good bordig everyode" she said. "I shall hadd you your test forbs add we will begid shortly He TsheShoo, Hea Tsho, Hu Esho"! She handed the students their tests, sneezing every now and then as she did, before collapsing into her chair, blowing her nose and getting ready to watch the class. The students had a hard time concentrating on the test, with the professor sneezing, coughing and blowing her nose loudly the whole time. Meanwhile, Ally was at home, lying in bed. Her cold got a lot worse because she went to class the day before and she had to spend the next three days in bed, dedicating all her time to nursing her cold and forgetting about school. When she got a little better, she texted her friend to ask about the test. Ally was mortified to find out that they had the test after all, but then her friend told her another thing. She said that the professor was sick during the test and that a lot of the students, herself included, caught her cold during the test, so the class appealed to the board and the professor had to reschedule the test for when everyone, including the professor, get over their colds.

The End

Summer

Original

"It's all a joke, a cruel cruel joke is what it is" said Summer.

"What is?" her friend Halle asked.

"By life" Summer replied with a stuffy voice.

"That's not true! Don't say that"!

"It is true- I was bord id the subber add that's how I got by dabe, but sobehow subber is the odly seasod whed I catch colds".

"You're just saying that 'cause you're sick right now".

"Do, I bead it- I had three colds last subber, the subber before that I had two colds add the subber before that Hae Pchooeh! four colds. There's do way that's a coidcidedce. It's like I'b Heh Pchoo! cursed or sobethig".

"I think you're a little overreacting. There's no such thing as curses and besides- I'm sure you caught a winter cold at some point in your life and you just don't remember it, maybe when you were little".

"Dever, dot eved odce. Odly subber colds for be Ha EpChoo"!

"Have you talked to your parents about this. I bet they remember things differently".

"Actually, they rebebber thigs exactly like I do add they thought it's a little weird as well".

"You know what? None of this matters".

"Hapt Eshoo!" Summer's last sneeze ended with a high pitched sound.

"Bless you. You wanna know why it doesn't matter"?

Summer nodded behind a tissue into which she was blowing her nose.

"It doesn't matter because you're a good friend and good friends can never be truly cursed, even if curses really existed. And I'll tell you another thing- I'm a girl who catches a lot of colds, mostly during the winter. This year I had five winter colds, a new record for me, but I never felt like I was cursed. If anything- I felt blessed, because I had a good friend who took care of me when I felt bad. You may know her, her name is Summer. Now, when my friend has an awful summer cold, I'm going to return a favor by taking care of her".

"You should't- you'll catch by cold".

"You took care of me and never caught my colds".

"That's differedt- I told you I odly catch colds durig Hapt Choo! the subber".

"Well, I'm taking care of you and that's final".

Two days later:

"He Eshoo!" Halle sneezed herself into a sitting position. She was lying in bed next to Summer.

"I told you you'd catch by cold" said Summer.

"Shut up Subber Ha Eshoo"!

"Bless you".

"Thadks. You kdow, dow that I thidk about it- I dod't rebebber ever catchig a subber Hu Aeshoo! cold".

"Hea Pchoo! Really? Dever"?

"Dot odce id by life. I caught colds durig every other seasod, but dot Hu EsssshhhhhooEsh! subber".

"Fuddy, sidce I dod't kdow what it's like to catch a cold duridg ady other Hai Pchoo! seasod".

"Like they say- there's a first tibe for everythig. Baybe dext widter you cad ctach a cold frob be Hu AssshhhhooEsh"!

"Baybe Hapt Choo"!

The End

The Boss

Original

"Sally, cad you cobe id here please?" miss Coleman, the boss, called her secretary over the phone.

"Right away Miss Coleman" Sally answered. She got up from her desk and entered her boss' office, finding her sitting at her desk, her nose red, her eyes puffy, crumpled tissues overflowing her small trash bin.

"What can I do for you Miss Coleman?" Sally asked her boss, a very talented woman who managed to climb her way up to the top of the firm and become the boss, even though she was relatively young.

"I deed you to go dowd to the archive roob add get be all files od our overseas cliedts that I'b about to beet dext week".

"Miss Coleman, I'm sorry but are you sure you should focus on that meeting right now"?

"Of course I'b sure! That's a very ibportadt cobpady add our firb's future depedds od this beetig Ha EpChoo! I cad't thidk of adythig else I should focus od, at least udtil we put this beetig behidd us".

"What about getting better?" asked Sally.

"What do you bead"?

"You have a cold Miss Coleman, a bad one it seems. You should take it easy for a few days, give yourself some time to regain your health".

"Dod't be silly Sally. I'b dot sick. I dod't have tibe to get sick Ha Atshoo! It's dot a cold, just a little allergy is all".

"Allergy? It's the middle of winter. It's raining cats and dogs outside".

"Good. Baybe it would wash the polled out of the air Ha EChoo"!

"Bless you Miss Coleman".

"Thadk you Sally. Dow, would you please get be those files frob the archive roob"?

"Yes Miss Coleman. Would you like me to get you anything else"?

"Do, that would be all. Thadk you Sally".

Sally turned away towards the door when her boss sneezed again-"He Atshoo"!

"Sally?" miss Coleman said as her secretary placed her hand on the doorknob.

"Yes Miss Coleman"?

"Od secodd thought, could you bridg be adother box of tissues as well? I'b about to rud out".

"Of course Miss Coleman" said Sally. She left miss Coleman's office and closed the door behind her, but she could still hear her blowing her nose.

"Here are the files you requested Miss Coleman" Sally said when she came back.

"A Eshoo!" her boss greeted her with another harsh sneeze.

"Bless you. And here are more tissues as well and some tea with lemon and honey".

"Thadk you for the files add the tissues Sally, but you did't have to bridg be tea, tea is for sick people add I'b dot sick".

"Oh but you are Miss Coleman, you really are".

"Dod't be ridiculous. I dod't get sick Ha Atshoo, Eshoo, Ha Etshooah!" miss Coleman's sneezing fit was followed by a coughing fit.

"I hate to break it to you Miss Coleman but you have a cold. It's been going around the firm for the past two weeks and now you've caught it".

"I dod't have tibe for this. I haaa....... have to......... Ha Ashoo, A Choo! get back to work" miss Coleman's constant sneezing made it hard for her to speak. Sally decided it was time for her to take a more active approach.

"Please come with me Miss Coleman, you need to lie down" Sally said, guiding miss Coleman towards the couch.

"But what about the Ha Ha Tshoo! beetig?" miss Coleman asked, too tired to cover her sneeze.

"There are plenty of people in this firm who can go over the files and get you ready for the meeting by next week, but you won't be able to attend the meeting if you're so sick. You have to rest".

"Very well thed. I guess I cad rest by head for a little while" miss Coleman said. She kicked off her shoes and laid down on the couch. By the time Sally came back to cover her with a blanket, she was already fast asleep, snoring lightly.

"Ha..... Ha...... Achoo!" miss Coleman sneezed herself awake the next morning. She could't believe how tired she must've been, for she had slept throughout the afternoon, evening and night on the couch in her office. Her nose was still stuffed up and the tickle inside it hasn't subsided completely, but her head felt much clearer than the day before and it didn't ache. "At Shoo!" she sneezed again. She went to her private bathroom to wash up and blow her nose. When she looked in the mirror, she saw her nose was very red. "Hu Eshoo!" she sneezed suddenly, spraying the mirror. She wiped the spray from the mirror with some toilet paper, finished washing up and went back to her office. She sat in her chair, picked up the phone and called Sally:

"Sally, cad you cobe id here please"?

A moment later, Sally walked in.

"I deed to see the work dode od the files for the beetig add"

"Tshoo!" Sally interrupted her boss with a sneeze.

"Bless you Sally" miss Coleman blessed her for a change.

"Tahdk you Biss Colebad Hi Tshoo!" Sally sneezed again.

"Oh dear, you dod't soudd too good" miss Coleman said, noticing Sally's nose was a little pink "you caught by cold, haved't you"?

"I'b fidd Biss Colebad, just a little udder the Tshoo! weather".

"Take a day off Sally".

"Excuse be Biss Ha Tshoo! Colebad"?

"You heard be. You're sick, you should go hobe add rest. Trust be- you dod't wadt your cold to get ady Ha AtChoo! worse".

"You bead like your cold"?

"Exa,,,, ha...... Hae Tshoo! exactly".

"But how cad I take a sick day whed you Tshoo! wod't"?

"I'b the boss".

"Add you're sick. You deed to rest as well add get over your cold".

"I..... I....... Ha....... Ha....... AtshaShoo"!

"Hi Tshoo!" Sally echoed her boss. "Biss Colebad, if you're stayig, I'll stay as well".

"Alright fide. I'll take a day off. Ode day. Toborrow I'll go back to work, cold or do cold. Dow go hobe".

"Yes Biss Colebad".

The End

Parisian Plague

Fandom: The Musketeers (BBC)

Disclaimer: I don't own the show or the characters

D'Artagnan walked in the kitchen, hoping to find Constance there. Mr. Bonacieux has already left the house and D'Artagnan was hoping to spend some time alone with Constance before meeting with his fellow musketeers at Treville's. However, Constance was not in the kitchen. D'Artagnan was a bit disappointed and feared Constance might have left the house as well, to run some errands. As he stood there, wondering what he should do next, he heard a muffled sound coming from the Bonacieux couple's bedroom:

"Hhhhhh Hitxshf!" D'Artagnan wasn't sure what that sound was, so he went to the bedroom to check, sword ready just in case. When he got the bedroom he found Constance there, her face buried in a handkerchief.

"D'Artagdad! What are you doig here?!" Constance cried out.

"I heard a noise and came to see if everything was alright" said D'Artagnan.

"Well, as you cad see, everythig is perfectly alright Hih Hi Tshoo!" Constance sneezed into her handkerchief, failing to muffle the sound this time.

"Everything is not alright- you are ill".

"Dod't be ridiculous. I'b dot ill, it's just a little head cold. I'll be fide. You should leave dow- I have to get ready add rud sobe erradds add you deed to be with the busketeers, you bight be deeded there Hih Tshoo"!

"You're not going anywhere, except maybe back to bed".

"Hih Itsh! I cad't go back to bed. I have to get everythig dode before Br. Bodacieux cobs back Tshi! hobe".

"You can't go out like this- you'll get worse. I'm sure Mr. Bonacieux will understand. After all- he cares about you, which is about the only thing he and I have in common. Didn't he noticed you're ill"?

"I told hib it's just dust add he believed be".

"Fool" D'Artagnan muttered.

"D'Artagnan"!

"Forgive me Constance. It's just that I hat seeing you unwell".

"You really should Hi Tshoo! go".

"I won't go anywhere until you promise me you'll stay in bed".

"But I..... Ha..... have..... to...... Hi Itshoo"!

"You have to rest and I won't take no for an answer".

"Alright fide".

"You promise"?

"I probise".

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Constance Bonacieux wasn't the only women with a cold in Paris that day. In fact, the queen herself was suffering from a cold. The king, afraid to catch the queen's cold. sent her away to rest in the summer palace, escorted by two of the best men in the king's musketeers- Athos and Aramis. Athos was riding ahead, making sure no one was ambushing them, while Aramis accompanied the queen in her carriage.

"He Tshoomf!" the queen muffled a sneeze into her handkerchief.

"Bless you your highness" said Aramis.

"Thadk you Arabis".

"I'm not sure that it was a good idea for you to go on a journey when you are ill".

"The kidg seebs to thidk the subber palace is the best place for be right dow add we are dod't to argue with the kidg's wishes He Tshoo"!

"Bless you your highness".

"You dod't have to bless be everytibe I Ha Tshoo! sdeeze".

"You are blessed by god, your highness. This is something that should be mentioned every hour of every day".

"Arabis" the queen blushed.

"Your majesty should try to rest" said Aramis, mistaking the queen blushing for early signs of fever "we should be at the summer palace soon".

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"He Untsh"! Usually, the cardinal wouldn't have noticed Milady entering his chamber, for she was stealthy as a cat, but she wasn't her usual self that morning and although she stifled her sneeze by pinching her nose the cardinal still heard her.

"What are you doing here?" the cardinal asked.

"You sedt for be".

"Not when you're like this. It seems that the queen's cold made it's way through the palace after all. I have no use for you when you're ill".

"I ab dot ill He Eshoo!" the sneeze was too big for Milady to stifle.

"You most certainly are. Now go and don't come back until you're well again".

"Cardidal I..... Esh"!

"Did you not hear what I said? Go"!

Milady huffed, turned away and left the cardinal's chamber. "Eshoo, He Esh, Ha Ashe!" her nose wouldn't give her a rest. She decided to leave the palace quickly, before anyone else sees her in this shameful state.

The End

• 1 month later...

Weekend Fun

Original

This party has been planned for a long time. The guest list included five girls- Amy, Mariana, Bethany, Helen and Maddie. The five girls had one thing in common- they all had a thing for sneezy colds, which is how they found each other in the first place, through an internet forum dedicated to that subject. If successful, the event they planned was supposed to be, aside from a very fun party for the five of them, a pilot for similar events in the future, only those events were meant to be on a larger scale. For now, however, the girls just wanted to have a fun weekend, for the party was planned to last throughout the weekend. All the girls were in their early and mid 20's and they made sure to clear their schedules for the weekend, starting from Thursday evening, when the party was supposed to start. They hired a secluded house in the suburbs and made sure it will be filled with supplies, not only food but also tissues and other essential "sick day" supplies. The five of them were very excited for the party, but when the long expected date finally came and they met in the house, they found out there were only four of them, Maddie was missing. They were starting to wonder where she was when they got a text message from her saying- "Be there soon. Don't start without me- I have a surprise for you ;)". The other four girls waited and true to her word Maddie showed up before too long.

"Hey guys. Sorry I'b late I... Ha..... Ha..... Ha Tishoo!" Maddie made no effort to cover her sneeze and sprayed the air.

"That's not fair! You told us not to start without you but you already have a cold?" said Amy.

"Hold on, I'm sure she has a good explanation for this" said Helen.

"I sure do" said Maddie. "Rebebber we said I'b id charge of the edtertaidbedt"?

"Yes....." said Amy.

"Well, I figured ode of us should catch a cold id advadce, to bake sure we all get to share it. But that's dot all- dot odly did I catch a dice little head cold, also cabe up with sobe gabes that would help us pass it to each other, so we all get to share the joy".

"Games?" asked Bethany.

"You'll see" Maddie winked. "Dow, let's get started, shall we"?

The first game was called- "Sneezy Pinata". The four healthy girls blindfolded Maddie and formed a circle around her. Maddie then started circling herself until she felt the urge to sneeze. She then stopped, walked forward and- "Ha Itshoo!" sneezed on Mariana.

"Well Bariada, I guess you're this evedidg's widder" said Maddie.

"What did I win?" asked Mariana.

"A privet sessiod with be. You will be the first ode to share by cold".

Throughout that evening, Amy, Bethany and Helen watched with jealousy as Mariana used different methods to tickle Maddie's nose and get her to sneeze all over her. "Hei Tshoo, Tshioo, He Tishoo!" before too long Maddie was sneezing triplets and after a while the girls decided that was enough fun for one night and that it was time to go to bed.

"Hea..... Hea..... Hai Yashoo!" the girls woke up to the sound of Mariana's booming sneeze.

"Bless you Bariada. Looks like sobeode has a little Ha Tshioo! cold" Maddie said mischievously.

"Gee, I wodder what bade be Ha Asho! catch such a cold" Mariana replied in a similar manner.

"Here hon, have a tissue" Amy said, handing her one.

"Thadks Aby Hu Eshoo!" Mariana repaid Amy's kindness with a sneeze before she blew her nose wetly. Maddie blew her snotty nose as well.

The girls spent the rest of the day taking care of the sick Maddie and Mariana and watching their colds progress. Maddie was constantly sneezing, usually wet and girly triplets. Mariana's sneezes were less frequent and she was mostly dealing with an extremely stuffed up nose, but every once in a while she would let out a very loud sneeze that would echo throughout the house. One time, around lunch, Mariana grabbed a tissue and held it up to her nose, ready for another futile attempt to clear it, when a sneeze snuck up on her and- "Hea Tshehoo!" her sneeze blew a hole right through the tissue, to the other girls' amusement.

By that evening. Maddie and Mariana had enough used tissues between them to last for the second game- "The Obstacle Course". This was a competition between two girls. The remaining three healthy girls drew straws and Helen and Amy were chosen. Each of them was paired to a sick girl- Amy with Mariana and Helen with Maddie. The obstacle course had three stages- first, each sick girl poured a bucket of ice cold water on her healthy partner; second, the healthy girls had to crawl through a pile of used tissues, belonging to their sick partners; third, the sick girls had to run to the end of the course and sneeze on their healthy partners once they got there. It was a close race, but Helen was the first to reach the finish line, where Maddie welcomed her with a triplet- "Hai Tshoo, He Tshioo, Hi Tishoo"! When Amy reached the finish line she was welcomed by Mariana's harsh- "Hu Esho"! Helen's "prize" was pouring a second bucked of icy water on the already shivering Amy, to the sound of loud applause from the other girls, interrupted by the sound of sneezes.

"Ashoo! Oh god" Amy groaned as she sneezed on Bethany the next day while they sat on the couch.

"Hei Sha, EsheHa!" sneezed Helen.

"Dod't sdeeze od her just yet aby" said Maddie.

"Why dot?" asked Amy "Bethady deserves to share our Ha Ashoo! sickdess".

"Esha! Hey Bariada cad you hadd be a tissue?" asked Helen.

"Sure Heled Ushoo! Let be just grab ode for byself first".

"So Baddie, why cad't we sdeeze od Bethady yet?" asked Amy.

"Because I deed to get everythig ready for the last Tshioo, Ishoo, He Tishoo! gabe first".

"What's it called?" asked Bethany.

"Sdeeze the bottle" replied Maddie.

The game was simple and had one obvious goal- to get Bethany sick as soon as possible. Bethany sat inside an inflatable pool filled with cold water and ice cubes and a bottle was placed in front of her. The other four girls sat in a circle around her and whenever Bethany spun the bottle, the girl the bottle pointed at had to sniff sneezing powder and sneeze on Bethany. Before too long, Bethany was soaked in germ filled sneezes and when the game was over she went back to nursing her sick friends.

"He.... Ha..... He Ti Shoo! Oh wow Tshoo! Oh, ode bore Hei Tshioo!" Maddie let out a tired triplet that afternoon.

"Bless you Baddie Ho AishYehoo!" sneezed Mariana.

"Bless you Shoo! Bariada Atshoo!" sneezed Amy.

"Aish! Bless... Eisha! Bless... Tsha! Bless you Aby" sneezed Helen.

"Beh...... Ble..... He Pchoo! Bless you Heled" exploded Bethany. She was the only one standing, the other four girls sprawled on the couches, and that was the first time she sneezed that weekend, a clear sign that her body had finally succumbed to the cold. She just brought her friends another round of tea and fortunately she placed the tray with the tea mugs on the table before she sneezed. The girls clapped and applauded when she sneeze, weakly, but they did.

"Thadk you Bethady EYash! add bless you as well" said Helen.

"Thadks Ha Pchoo!" said Bethany and sneezed again.

"Cobe od Bethady, joid us od the Ha Ashoo! couches" said Amy.

"Dod't bidd if I do Aby. Cad you Pchoo! bove over"?

"Here, I'll bake sobe roob for you AYesho!" said Mariana.

"Thadks Bariada".

"So Bethady, how does it feel to fidally catch our cold?" aske Maddie.

"Hu...... Hu...... Hu Pchoo!" Bethany replied with another explosive sneeze and the other girls laughed.

It was Saturday afternoon, which meant the girls had another day to enjoy their common sickness. Of course, one day is usually not enough to recover completely from a bad cold, but by the next day all of them felt much better, even Bethany, who had the worst cold but received a very good care from the other girls who wanted to make it up for her for all the time she spent taking care of them. As far as the five of them were concerned, the weekend was a big success and they couldn't wait to tell their forum friends about it and organize another party like this, next time- with more people.

The End

Oohhh, this is ingenious! :D I love all the activities at the party, that was very clever ;)

Keep up the great work! Your writing is always really fun to read :)

• 1 month later...

Indulging:

Lori and Alex have been best friends for many years. In fact, they were so close that Lori shared her most secret desire with Alex- she told her about her passion for catching colds and sneezing. Alex, being a good friend, didn't tease Lori when she told her. The two of them have been sharing an apartment for about two years, when one night Alex came home from work and said to Lori:

"You wouldn't believe what happened to me on my way back home from work".

"Do tell" said Lori.

"There I was, riding the bus, minding my own business, when this woman sat next to me. She clearly wasn't well- her nose was red and she was sniffling every other second. She got on the bus only a few stops away from the stop where I get off, so I only had to sit next to her for about 10 minutes. She blew her nose a couple of times, but I managed to stay away from her used tissues so I thought I should be O.K. as soon as I get off the bus. When it was my time to get off, I had to pass by her and at the exact moment that I did she sneezed on me, totally uncovered. How rude"!

"So....... basically, you got sneezed on by an obviously sick woman?" asked Lori with a spark in her eyes.

"Pretty much".

"Do you think you're going to catch her cold"?

"I'd be surprised if I don't. I just hope a cold is all she had".

"You've got to give me this cold".

"What"?

"This cold that woman had, it sounds amazing. I haven't had a good cold in a while. Would you give me this cold if you caught it"?

"Look Lori, I know you like sneezing from a cold, but this is too weird".

"Think about it- you already caught her cold, wouldn't it be easier for you if you didn't have to worry about not getting me sick"?

"But getting you sick on purpose is different, it's..............."

"What"?

"I'm sorry, but it's kinda gross".

"It's not gross if I want you to".

"Even if I wanted to, and I'm not saying I do, I don't exactly know what to do".

"Oh, it's easy. I'll walk you through it".

"Ha TiShoo!" Alex turned her head to the side and sneezed suddenly.

"Bless you" said Lori.

"Crap. I thidk I'b already cobig dowd with that wobad's cold".

"You sure are if one sneeze got you so stuffed up".

"Ei Tshoo!" Alex sneezed again.

"Oh come on- you've got to give me this cold. Please? Pretty please"?

"Hei Ishoo! Ugh! Fide! I'b dot sure you could avoid this cold eved if you wadted to".

"Perfect! Oh thank you, thank you thank you! I'll go get ready".

"Ready?" the baffled Alex asked, but Lori already left the living room. Alex used her time alone to blow her running nose wetly. "Ugh! Gross!" she muttered. A few moments later she heard Lori calling her from her bedroom:

"Alex, could you come here please"?

"Oh, alright" said Alex and went to Lori's bedroom, snuffling all the way. She found Lori sitting on her bed.

"Why is it so cold id here?" asked Alex.

"I turned the air condition on. I want to make sure I catch this cold".

"Add your hair is wet?! You'll catch your death"!

"No, just a really bad cold" Lori said with a smile on her face. "Here, sit next to me" and Alex did.

"Now, I want you to sneeze on me".

"Sdeeze od you?! Lori, that's, like, super gross"!!

"Please? Just a few sneezes and I'll leave you be".

"But how cad I sdeeze just like that? Ha Ishoo! Dever bidd".

"Perfect! Now just a few more should do it".

"He TiShoo, Ha Ish, Hei ItShoo!" Alex's sneezes were followed by a fit of coughing.

"Oh my, those coughs don't sound so good. Maybe it is more than just a cold after all. Here, let me check your temperature" Lori said before bringing a thermometer and sticking it into Alex's mouth. Lori then noticed a sneezy expression on Alex's face.

"Just hold that sneeze for a few more moments" Lori told her. Alex struggled against the torturing tickle inside her nose and somehow managed to hold back her sneeze. However, the second Lori pulled the thermometer out of her mouth, she sprayed her with a sneeze- "Hai Ishoo"!

"Oh boy, you have a fever. How did you manage to get so sick so fast"?

"I told you this bight've beed bore thad just a cold. Baybe that wobad gave be the Ei Tshoo, Ha TiShoo! flu".

"Poor thing. You should go and get some rest now. Thank you again for helping me get sick".

"You're dot sick yet".

"Judging by your state, I should be all good and sick by tomorrow".

"I cad't believe you still wadt to catch this".

"Believe it- I do".

"Whatever. I'b goig to bed".

"Sleep tight" Lori told her. She heard her sneezing again on the way to her bedroom- "Ai Tshoo"!

"He.... Hei Shoo! Alex woke up the next morning with a sneeze.

"Esha! she heard Lori sneezing from her bedroom.

"Oh boy....... looks like sobeode got her wish" Alex said to herself and went to check on her friend.

"Eshoo!" Lori sneezed again when Alex entered her bedroom. "Good bordig" she told Alex when she noticed her.

"What's so good about it? You're a bess, just like be".

"I sure ab, add I have a Ah...... Ah........... EtShooAh! fever as well".

"Add you're really Ei Tshoo! happy about it"?

"I really ab. Thadks agaid for gettig be Asha, Sha, Ashoo, Tshoo, Esha! sick last dight. I owe you ode.

"Whatever bakes you happy" said Alex.

The End

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with Yume. Really good stuff, your writing, very enjoyable.

Seconded, your stories are some my favorite, you're an amazing author!
  • 4 weeks later...

Completing The Circle:

If there was one thing Cassie hated it was catching colds. She had a good reason for hating colds though- they always made her sneeze her head off and being so stuffed up she could hardly breath. It seemed that it was the same story every year- when cold and flu season started, Cassie would do her best to avoid getting sick, only to eventually fail miserably and suffer a horrible cold. This happened at least once a year, sometimes more. This was the case throughout Cassie's years at school, as well as her freshman year in college, when she caught one of the worst colds she ever had. Cassie was fed up with being sick. This year, she decided, there was no way she would get sick. She would do whatever it takes. Autumn passed by without any incidents and so did the beginning of winter. Cassie witnessed a lot of people getting sick, but she managed to avoid catching whatever they had. The troubles started when Rebecca, Cassie's roommate at the college dorms, came back one day soaking wet from the cold rain:

"Well Cassie, I guess that does it for be" she said while changing out of her wet clothes.

"What do you mean?" asked Cassie.

"*sniff*" There were at least three sick people id by class today add I was already worried I bight be catchig what they had. Dow I'b all wet frob the raid add a few bidutes ago I started Ha Ishoo! sdeezig, which got be stuffed up. I guess there's do use dedyig it- I'b I Shoo! sick".

"No! No! You can't get sick! No Way"!

"Well, it's dot like I wadted to get sick you kdow Ha Ishoo"!

"You can't do this to me".

"Do This to you? What are you ta...... Hhhhh A Shooo! talkig about? I'b the ode Ishoo! sufferig here, rebebber"?

"Every year I get such terrible colds. I was doing so well this year avoiding getting sick".

"Well I'b sorry if by bisery doesd't fit id your palds He Ha Ashoo"!

"I'm not giving up. I won't ctach your cold".

"Well, it's godda be pretty hard with us sharig a roob".

"Then I won't stay here. I'll go back home early. It's almost winter break and I'm doing good with my schoolwork. I can afford to miss a few classes. I'll go let my parents know I'll be coming back home early and then I'll pack my things and go".

"It's probably for the best. I cad feel it's goig to be a really awful cold" said Rebecca before blowing her nose wetly.

True to her word, Cassie called her parents, packed her things as quickly as she could and went to the airport to catch a plane back home.

Unlike Cassie, Rebecca couldn't afford to miss any classes, since she was already a little behind her schoolwork. After Cassie left, she called her friend, Ariel, and asked her if she could come over to work on a project they were doing. Ariel was free that afternoon, so she came over to Rebecca's room. When she got there, she noticed piles of used tissues everywhere, since the trash bin was already overflowing with more tissues.

"Looks like someone has a bad cold" said Ariel.

"Hea Ishoo! *sniff* Yeah, that would be be" said Rebecca after her big sneeze.

"Owww you poor thing".

"Yeah, *sniff* I already scared away by roobbate" Rebecca said before blowing her nose.

"You shouldn't be working on the project if you're so sick".

"Do, do, I'll be fide. Besides, we dod't have ady tibe to waste".

"Well, that's true, I guess. I don't have much time though, I have a test tomorrow and I need to study".

"That's O.K. I dod't thidk It's a good idea for be to work too buch adyway".

"Yeah. O.K. then, let's get started".

"Sure. I'll go get by Ha Ishoo!" the sneeze snuck up on Rebecca and she didn't have time to cover it. Ariel could see the spray in the air around her.

"Bless you".

"Thadks. I'll go get by stuff".

Rebecca and Ariel worked for a while, Rebecca constantly having to either sneeze, cough or blow her nose. When Ariel left, Rebecca took a nice warm shower and went straight to bed. Early next morning, Ariel came to the hall when her test was. When Anabel, one of the T.A.'s came to hand her the test form, Ariel suddenly sneezed out of nowhere, right on Anabel- "He Ashoo"!

"Wow! Careful there!" said Anabel.

"I'b so sorry! I dod't kdow where that cabe frob" said Ariel.

"Maybe you have that cold that's been going around. Where you near any sick people lately"?

"Actually, I was visitig a friedd yesterday add she was sick with a cold. We were workig together for sobe tibe add she was Eshoo! sdeezig add coughig".

"So you think you caught her cold"?

"Atshoo! I guess I did".

"Well, try to cover your mouth next time you sneeze. You don't want to get other people sick, do you"?

"Do, of course dot".

"That's what I thought. Oh, I almost forgot- good luck".

"Thadks" said Ariel. She then pulled out a tissue from her purse and gave her nose a gurgling blow. When Anabel handed the test forms to other people she heard Ariel sneezing again- "He Tshoo!". Poor Ariel spent the entire test sneezing and blowing here nose, doing her best to stifle her sneezes. By the time the test was over, Ariel's nose was bright red from pinching it, in a mostly futile attempt to stifle her sneezes, as well as from constantly blowing it. She spent the next week in bed, feeling utterly miserable.

"You wouldn't believe what happened in class today" Anabel told her girlfriend, Melissa, when she came back home that day.

"Do tell" said Melissa.

"I was handing a test form to a girl when she suddenly sneezed on me, totally uncovered. I asked her and it seems like she caught the cold that's been going around. The sneeze took her by surprise and the poor thing was clearly miserable throughout the test".

"Are you messing with me?" asked Melissa.

"No, I swear it happened" said Anabel.

There was a reason Anabel told Melissa about Ariel's cold and the fact that she sneezed on her straight when she got home. For some time now, Anabel was aware that her girlfriend has a sneezing fetish. While Anabel herself was not a fan of catching colds, she knew that seeing other girls sneezing with colds made Melissa very happy. That was the reason she took the time to ask Ariel about her cold, so that she could tell all the details to Melissa. When Anabel finished telling the story, Melissa said:

"So, you got sneezed on by a sick girl. Do you think you would catch her cold?" a mischievous grin appeared on Melissa's face.

"I might" said Anabel, teasing her girlfriend. She knew that what Melissa liked most was catching a cold off of her.

"Is there something I can do"?

"To help me avoid catching a cold or to make sure I get sick"?

"What do you think?" Melissa's grin grew wider.

Anabel went to take a cold shower while Melissa turned on the air condition, blasting their apartment with freezing cold air. When Anabel finished taking her cold shower she sat on the couch in the living room, right in front of the air condition, wearing nothing but her wet towel. After some time, Melissa came to check out how her girlfriend was doing:

"So, are you getting sick yet"?

"Aaaa Shoo, Aaa Shoo!" Anabel sprayed Melissa with two wet sneezes. "*sniff* Does that adswer your questiod"?

"Oh my, looks like my girlfriend has a little tickle in her nose. I wonder what might have caused that".

"I guess I bight be Ha Ashoo! catchig a cold".

"Would that be the terrible horrible no good cold that's been going around? The one that the girl who sneezed on you had"?

"Probably He..... He Shoo"!

"I guess you should be careful and not sneeze on me then, or I might catch it myself".

"Thed you better stay away frob be, 'cause I cad feel a sdeeze cobig od Ho A Shoo"!

Anabel and Melissa continued their little role playing throughout that afternoon and evening. Anabel made sure to sneeze directly on Melissa whenever she could, which happened a lot. Melissa was delighted to have a girlfriend willing to indulge her fantasies.

"Hie Tshoo!" Melissa woke up the next morning with a sneeze.

"Bless Ashoo! you. Looks like sobeode cuaght by terrible horrible do good cold" said Anabel.

"Oh gosh, looks like did Ei Tshoo!" Melissa's sneezes were extremely wet.

"Wait babe, dod't you have to go to work today?" Anabel asked, returning to her serious voice.

"I sure do. I cad't wait" Melissa was still using her mischievous voice.

"Baybe you should take a sick day Belissa".

"Add why would I do that"?

"If you get other people sick you bight lose your job".

"Dod't worry Adabel. I'll bake sure it would seeb like ad Hit Shoo! accidedt".

"But wod't your He Eshoo! cold get worse"?

"You kdow it will add you kdow I'll like it. Cobe od babe, dod't worry".

"Just probise be you'll be careful" said Anabel before blowing her nose with a tissue.

"I probise" said Melissa before giving some wet nose blows of her own.

Melissa worked as a waitress in a restaurant. One of her clients that day was a woman who appeared to be only slightly older than her.

"Heit Shoo! Excuse be" said Melissa as she sneezed while bringing the woman a menu.

"Please be careful when you sneeze. I don't want to catch a cold" said the woman.

"Oh, dod't worry- I dod't have a cold, just very bad allergies. I forgot to take by bedicide today".

"Allergies in the middle of winter?" the woman asked, raising her eyebrow.

"They're really bad, but I'b dot sick, I probise".

"O.K., if you say so".

Melissa didn't want to be too obvious, so she made sure not to sneeze on the woman's food while she was bringing it. However, when she was bringing the woman her check, she felt a sneeze coming on and- "Tshoo, Tshoo, He TshiShoo!" she turned her head away from the woman, but made sure some of the sneezing spray would hit her without her noticing.

"Bless you. Must be some allergies" the woman told her.

"Thadk you" said Melissa.

"Oh god dot agaid Hu Apsh! Sobe bad allergies alright" Sasha said bitterly to herself. She has been sneezing and blowing her nose all morning after getting sneezed on by an "allergic" waitress the day before. This was the worst time for Sasha to get sick- she was a flight attendant and she had a flight that afternoon.

The constant sneezing made it hard for her to get ready and the gurgling nose blows gave her nostrils a bright shade of pink.

"Hu Pshoo!" she sneezed while trying to put on her makeup. She had to hide her cold if she was going to work today.

"He Pshoosh!" Sasha sneezed while she was drinking coffee with the other flight attendants before the flight. The other flight attendants blessed her and asked her if she had a cold.

"Do, do, I'b dot sick. It's just dusty id here. They should clead this place bore".

The other flight attendants didn't argue with her, even when she continued to sneeze.

"Chicked or beef?" Sasha asked a girl on the plane as she was bringing the meals.

"Chicken please" the girl replied.

"There you go- ode chicked He Upshoo!" Sasha somehow managed not to drop the meal on the girl, but she ended up sneezing straight in her face.

"Oh by god! I'b so sorry" said Sasha.

"Bless you" the girl told her.

"Thadk you. There bust be bore dust od this plade thad I thought".

"Dust allergy, huh"?

"Yeah, bad ode".

"Well, I hope you feel better" the girl smiled at her.

"Thadk you so buch" Sasha said.

"Hu PshooShoo! Sasha sprayed three college age girls who were sitting in the line next to the girl. She then had to explain about her "dust allergy" again. "Oh god" Sasha groaned as she sniffled. This cold was really giving her a hard time.

"Ha Ishi!" Veronica sneezed on the bus she was taking from the airport to her home. She was really excited to see her family again, after being away from home for a long time, but this sneeze made her a little worried- was she catching a cold?

"Tshi!" she sneezed again. Her sneezes were always tiny, unlike her little sister. However, her sneezes were also extremely wet and whenever she had a cold her nose wouldn't stop running, like it seemed to be doing now. She pulled out a tissue and blew her nose.

"I bust be gettig a cold. That's how I always feel whed I cobe dowd with a cold" Veronica said to herself. She was sitting in the back of the bus with no one around, so she wasn't worried someone might hear her talking to herself.

"Baybe that flight atteddadt did have a cold after all AtShi!" she sneezed again. "I hope I get over this cold fast, so it wod't ruid by tibe back hobe".

Finally, Veronica got off the bus. The cold air outside only made her feel worse. her nose was running constantly. When she got to her home she knocked on the door. She had a key, but she liked being welcomed in by her family, especially after being away for a long time. She heard someone opening the door from the inside, but then she felt a tickle inside her nose. Her eyes fluttered and just as the door opened- "It Shi!" she sneezed openly. When she opened her eyes, she was mortified to find out that she had sneezed right into the face of her young sister, Cassie.

"He...... He....... Haaaa Tshooooo!" Cassie let out another one of her huge sneezes the next day.

"Oh gosh Cassie I'b so sorry Hit Shi! I kdow how buch you hate catchig colds" said Veronica.

"I just cad't Ha Atshoo! believe this. I did all I could to get away frob Rebecca whed she caught a cold but it's like the cold chased be all the way hobe Ha...... Ha.... Tshooooo! Verodica, cad you pass be adother He Ha Tshoooo! tissue"?

"Veronica passed her a tissue before taking one for herself and sneezing into it- "It Shish"!

"AaaaaTshooo, AaaaaTsh, He Teshoo, Ha..... Ha...... HaaaaatShooooooooo!" Cassie's sneezes blew a hole through the tissue. "Oh bad" she groaned. The next couple of days were rough for Cassie and Veronica, but at least they were sick together and they helped each other get better.

The End

• 4 weeks later...

Jill's Experiment:

Anyone who knew Jill could tell that she has great potential. She was a brilliant scientist and there was no doubt that she could achieve great things if she worked hard enough, maybe cure a disease or even win a noble prize. However, Jill had other things in mind, mainly her fetish for sneezy colds. She was currently working on a project with some other female scientists from around the world, communicating via Skype and she decided it was the perfect time to test her new invention. Jill had degrees both in biology and computer science and she used her skills to create a special kind of virus. The virus was based on the basic common cold, but Jill modified it so that it could be put inside a computer and sent to other people. The virus could be released through the audio device of a computer. Basically, Jill found a way to get people sick without being contagious yourself and without even being near them. She started a Skype conversation with Amiko, a young promising Japanese scientist and sent her the virus, without telling her of course. She then did the same with Sophie from France and Raquel from Brazil. She then waited a day before she checked out how they were all doing.

"Ha Kish! Oh, I'b sorry Jill, but I cad't talk today Ha Ksha! I seeb to have caught a terrible cold Kshi! add I deed to get better Hu Aksh"! Jill was satisfied to see Amiko in her poor state, her nose a bright shade of pink. She then turned to talk to Sophie.

"Hello Jill He Tshi! Oh, excuse boi. I dod't kdow what has gotted idto be today. I'b terribly Ti Shoo! sdeezy. Baybe I should go AtShooi! see a doctor about this. I'll talk to you later". Pleased with her success, Jill turned to check on her last victim.

"H.... hold od He....... He Eshoo, Et Shoo!" Raquel exploded, spraying the screen of her laptop. "Ugh, sorry about that I cad't seeb to stop Hu Etshoo! sdeezig today. I thidk I bight be catchig a Pshoo! cold".

Jill was very happy to see that her invention works. Suddenly- "Haaaa Chia!" Jill sneezed harshly, her glasses almost falling from her face. "Oh do, this cad't be. I did't prograb this virus to idfect be Haaa A Chia! Baybe I should rud sobe bore tests Hu Ai Chihoo"!

The End

• 3 weeks later...

The Family Flu:

Annie's family had a tradition- every year, either the men in the family would go camping and the women would have an indoor time together, or the other way around. Last year's camping was a lot of fun and Annie had some very good memories from it and she was looking forward to this year's meeting. Aside from Annie, the women in her family were her mother Nora, her young sister Madison, her aunt Gina (her mother's younger sister) and her two cousins Emilia and Clarissa . Her mother, in her early 40's, was the eldest among the women and her cousin Clarissa, who was 19 years old, was the youngest. Everything was set when the women got together one late November afternoon in Annie's house and everyone was excited, although Clarissa looked a little bit tired.

"Are you alright dear?" Nora asked her.

"Yeah *sniff* sure" Clarissa replied.

"Maybe we should all go to bed early tonight, so that we won't be tired tomorrow" Annie suggested.

The truth was Annie was alarmed by Clarissa's sniffling. If there was one thing Annie hated it was getting sick. She always did the best she could to keep herself and her surroundings germ free. Fortunately for her, the rest of the women thought that going to bed early was a good idea and so they did. Since the house wasn't very big, they had to share rooms and beds- Nora with Gina, Annie with Madison and Emilia with Clarissa. Annie hoped that by going to bed early they could nip a potential sickness in the bud and indeed- everyone seemed fine when they met for breakfast the next morning, until they noticed Clarissa wasn't there. They soon heard a- "Ha Tshoo!" coming from the room where Clarissa slept and a few moment after she appeared, dabbing at her nose with a crumpled tissue and coughing lightly. She seemed tired and her nostrils were pink.

"Goodness honey! Are you sure you're not coming down with something?" Gina asked her daughter.

"Actually bub, I thidk I bight be a little udder the weather" said Clarissa.

"Then you should go back to bed and rest" said Nora.

"Do, I'll be fide. I dod't wadt to biss out od all the fud".

"Are you sure? Maybe you should take it easy today" Emilia said.

"Dod't worry, I'b sure I'll feel better id do tibe Ha Ha Tshoo!" Clarissa sneezed again and blew her nose wetly.

"Bless you" said Madison.

"Thadks Badisod".

Annie wanted to protest, but realized she would probably be the only one and she didn't want to ruin everyone's fun, so she stayed silent. Throughout the day, not only did Clarissa not get better, but she seemed to be getting a lot worse as time went by. By the evening, it was clear that she was running a fever and her girly "Ha Tshoo!" sneezes were getting more and more frequent. When she finally went to bed that night her nose was bright red from constant blowing and her cheeks were flushed. Unfortunately, there was no spare bed for Emilia to sleep in, but she said she's been sharing a house with her sister for most of their lives and that by now she was immune to her sister's germs. However, the next morning proved her wrong as she woke up with a sneeze:

"Ha Tshi"!

"Oh do Ebilia! I got you Ha Haaa Tshoo! sick" Clarissa said, sneezing herself.

"It's O.K. He Kshi! Dod't worry about it Kshi! It's dot your Ha Tshiii! fault".

Now that there were two sick girls in the house, the rest of the women spent most of the time taking care of them. As if that wasn't enough, by noon it seemed like Madison was getting sick as well- she was just bringing tea to Clarissa and Emilia when, a moment after she handed them the mugs, she doubled over with a fit of three harsh throat ripping sneezes:

"Ha Asho, Asho, Hoa Ha Ash"!

"Bless Het Kshi! you Badisod" sneezed Emilia.

"Thadks Ebilia. I guess there's do dedyig it- I'b sick too Ashoo!" Madison sneezed again.

Whenever she got the chance, Annie would sneak into the bathroom and clean her hands with hand sanitizer. Unfortunately, it seemed like she was the only one in the house concerned with hygiene and by the next day both her aunt and her mother joined the sick club:

"Hu He Atsh, Atsh, Ha Atshoo! Dora, could you pass be adother tissue"?

"Here you go Gida Ho Eishoo! Ugh, hold od, ode bore IAsh, Tshoo! Bake it two bore" Nora said before passing the tissue box to her sister, after taking a few for herself as well. They both produced gurgling nose blows.

Annie was now alone in the front and had to take care of five sick women:

"Ha Ha Tshoo! Addie, could you bake be a cold cobpress?" asked Clarissa.

"Kshi! Addie, could you get be adother Hat Kshi! bladket?" asked Emilia.

"Ashooeh! *sniff* Addie, could you grab be adother box of tissues? I'b all out" said Madison

"Addie dear, cad I Ha Atsh! get a bowl of soup please?" her aunt asked.

"Hodey, would you IeShoo! get be a cup of tea please?" asked her mother.

That afternoon, all five sick and feverish women were sitting in the living room, wrapped in blankets, cold compresses on their foreheads and their feet inside tubs filled with hot water. Annie just finished making sure they were all comfortable and was about to go to the bathroom to use her dwindling supply of hand sanitizer, which she has been using whenever she could spare a moment, when:

"Hei Tshishoo! *sniff* Oh do"!

"Bless you Addie" all five sick women said together.

"I guess I should go get a cobpress add a bowl of by owd Haa Tshioo! Oh bad, I just Hai Shoo! hate beig Ha Ti Shee! sick.

The end

• 3 weeks later...

You're Not Fooling Me:

"Good morning babe" Ella said to her girlfriend Sasha, when she noticed a weird expression on Sasha's face. A moment later "Hi Ha Tshoo!" Sasha sneezed into her hands. Ella was about to bless her when "Ha Tshi!" she sneezed again.

"Bless you! A little under the weather, are we?" said Ella.

"What? Do. It's just a sdeeze" replied Sasha, rubbing her nose with the back of her hand.

"Really, so what's up with you're voice"?

"It's dothig"?

"Doesn't sound like nothing to me".

"I told you- I'b fide. You dod't have to fuss over be".

"Well excuse me for caring about you" Ella huffed.

"I'b sorry, but you really dod't deed to worry- I'b fi...... fide Hia Tshoo"!

"Bless you...... again........"

"Thadks. I dod't kdow what cabe over be this bordig".

"I think you're catching a cold".

"Do way. I ab dot Ai Tshoo"!

"Sick"?

"Exactly. Ugh! I deed to blow by dose" Sasha blew her nose wetly into a tissue and then said- "There, all better".

"You don't sound so good and you don't usually sneeze that much".

"Well, I'b dode sdee....... sdee....... sdeezig Haa Tshishoo! *sniff* That ode did't coudt".

"I don't see what's the big deal. You have a cold- so what? I catch colds all the time".

"But I dod't add I'b dot goig to start dow".

"Are you kidding me?! I bet you can't make it without sneezing for two minutes".

"Wadda bet? Start coudtig".

"O.K. aaaaand go".

"*Sniff* *Sniff* Hi........."

"Why's your breath hitching"?

"It's dot Ha........"

"You did it again".

"Shut up. At least I proved you wrodg".

"It hasn't even been one minute and you're already battling"

"Hai Tshish"!

"A sneeze".

"Look, I dod't have tibe for this- I have to get ready for work".

"No way! you're going to work sick"!

"I already told you- I'b dot si...... sick....... Ha Itshoo"!

"You know what? Fine. Be that way. Go to work. You'll probably get worse and get other people sick as well".

"Do I Atshoo! wod't".

"Whatever".

Ella decided it was no use trying to get Sasha to admit she was sick, but she wasn't happy with her decision to go to work. Unfortunately, Ella knew that once her girlfriend's mind was set on something it was easier to move a mountain than to get her to change her mind. And so, Sasha went to work. She was sneezing constantly throughout the subway ride to work, getting nasty looks from the people around her. She thought being in her office would make her feel better, but she spent her day at work sneezing and blowing her nose. By noon, her boss told her that if she's sick she should go home, but she insisted that she wasn't sick and that it was just a little allergy. By the end of the day, her nose was red and swollen and she couldn't get any air through it, her cough worsened and she was feeling tired and a little dizzy. When she finally got back home, she found out that Ella was still mad at her for going to work, but she was too tired to get into an argument with her so she went straight to bed instead.

"TshiShoo!" Sasha sneezed in bed the next morning.

"Bless....... Hap Tshoo!" Ella sneezed herself.

"Bless you sweetie. I thidk you're cobig dowd with a cold.

"Do kiddig. I wodder why is that".

"Why are lookig at be like this? Ha TshaShi"!

"Dod't tell be you're still sayig you're dot Hep Tshoo! sick".

"But I'b dot".

"Ha..... Haap Tshoo! Ugh! forget it"!

The End

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. I don't know how I haven't seen these before. These are great stories. They are all such different scenarios, and all so much fun to read. I think Full Circle is my favorite so far. Probably because I like how there are so many different scenarios and so many different types of people. Really fun to read, and creative. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you keep it up.

• 4 months later...

I know, I know, it's practically May, but here's a little Christmas story that I just had to write down:

Mary's Merry Christmas:

Christmas was Mary's favorite time of the year- she enjoyed the holiday spirit, she liked spending time with her friends and she especially liked snow. This year, although there was plenty of snow, Mary wasn't as happy as she usually was when Christmas was coming. She had plans to spend Christmas with her good friends, but two days before Christmas she started feeling unwell and when she woke up the morning before Christmas she had no doubt she had a cold. She picked up her cellphone and was about to call her good friend Angie when a sneeze caught her by surprise- "Haa Ishoo"! She groaned, wiped her nose with the back of her hand and called Angie.

"Hey Mary! Are you excited for tonight and tomorrow? I know I am" said Angie over the phone.

"Yeah, well, listed Adgie- I have a aaaaa Aaaaai Shooo! a bad cold. I thidk we should cadcel our Christbas plads".

"What?! You poor thing! You're getting sick just before Christmas? That's terrible. I'll tell you what- why don't I come by your house later with the rest of the girls and get you some things to make you feel better"?

"That's dice of you to offer, but I dod't thidk it's a very good idea IiiShooo! I'b probably codtagious".

"You know what? I don't care. I'm not gonna let you spend Christmas all alone and sick. We'll be seeing you later".

"O.K. *sniff* I'll be right Ha Haaa Ishooooo! here". Mary hung up the phone and blew her nose wetly.

"Alright girls, we have a special mission for Christmas- Mary is stuck at home sick with a cold and it is our job to make sure she doesn't spend Christmas all alone and miserable, that's what friends are for" Angie told her three friends.

"Why do I get the feeling you're going to take out your Santa costume?" asked Anita.

"Wait, are you going to make us dress up as your elves again?" asked Sabrina.

"Come on guys- let's do this for Mary" said Lilian.

"That's the spirit Lilian! Now, we better hurry to the mall" said Angie.

Sure enough, before they went to the mall Angie dressed up as Santa Claus and Anita, Lilian and Sabrina dressed up as elves. Angie liked to dress up and the other three agreed to go along with her plan, thinking it would help Mary feel better and get them all into the right mood for Christmas. Their first stop at the mall was the pharmacy, where they went to buy some cold meds. As they were searching for the best brand to buy for Mary, they heard a loud noise behind them.

"Hep Sha"! They turned around and saw a young woman with red hair and an even redder nose.

"Bless you" Angie told her.

"Thadks. Just by luck- catchig a cold just before Christbas. Do you have a cold as well"?

"No, but our friend does. We're buying some meds to make her feel better" said Sabrina.

"Well, she's lucky to have such good friedds Hap Sha! Oh, ecxuse be" the young redhead sneezed without covering her face.

"Bless you again. Come on girls- we better find the right meds soon, we still have a lot of work to do" said Lilian.

"Merry Christmas" Angie told the woman before they left her.

"Berry *sniff* Christbas" the woman replied. The girls could hear her blowing her nose even when they were standing on the other side of the Pharmacy. When they got to the cash register they saw the cashier, a young woman with short blond hair, wiping her pink nose with a crumpled tissue.

"The Christbas cold got to you girls as well?" the cashier asked when she saw what the girls were buying.

"Thankfully not, but our friend has a cold" replied Anita.

"Well, I hope you dod't catch it HtShi! I guess I could't avoid catchig it with all the sick people cobig here Hi Tshi, Tshi!" the cashier sneezed.

"Bless you and feel better" Angie told her.

"Thadks add berry Christbas, I guess".

"Merry Christmas" the girls told her.

Next, the girls went to buy orange juice, soup and tissues. When they got to the aisle of the tissues, they saw too young women standing near it and talking.

"Do you wadt this bradd hodey? I kdow it's your favorite"?

"Sweetie- I gave you this cold, you should be the ode who chooses the tissue bradd".

"But it's your favorite bradd add I wadt you to feel better Ai Tshoo"!

"Please babe- just pick ode so that we cad go hobe? A Eshoo! I'b freezig here".

"Be too" the young woman told her friend before blowing her nose. Her friend did the same.

"Excuse me, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and I take it that you recommend this brand?" Lilian asked one of the women.

"I do. Whedever I have a cold by dose gets very sedsitive add I deed soft tissues. This bradd is the softest add it feels good od by poor dose" the woman replied.

"Ha Tshaioo!" her friend sneezed.

"We should go- I gave by girlfriedd a dasty cold for Christbas add dow I deed to take care of her He He Eshoo"!

"I'll take care of you as well babe. We'll have a sdiffly Christbas together".

The girls finished their grocery shopping and bought a gift for Mary as well- a big stuffed doll of Rudolf, the red nosed reindeer. When they left the mall they noticed a group of people standing outside- they were college girls singing Christmas carols. They were wearing heavy scarfs and gloves to protect them from the cold and snow. Although they just finished singing, Angie was sure something in their voices was a little off. A woman in her early 30's, presumably their teacher, stood in front of them. She was also wearing a heavy scarf, but Angie could see her nose was red.

"Biss Sophie, cad we go hobe dow? We stood here all bordig add we dod't feel so good Ha Tshish!" one of the college girls said and sneezed.

"At Sha"! "ETshoo"! Two other college girls sneezed. Other girls were wiping their noses with their gloved hands, sniffling or coughing.

"Yes Baisie, I thidk it's edough for today He TshooAh! Also, I'b dot feelig so great byself Hu TsheHa"!

Angie and the other girls hurried to get to Mary's house.

"Oi Tishoo!" Mary sprayed them with a sneeze when she opened the door.

"Bless you. Wow, you don't look so good- you're really sick, aren't you?" asked Angie.

"I ab add I'b sorry for sdeezig od you" said Mary.

"Don't worry- you're sick, you couldn't help it" said Lilian.

"Come on girls- time to do what we came here to do. Let's get some Christmas spirit into this house" said Angie.

The girls spent that afternoon taking care of their sick friend. They had just made sure that Mary was comfortable in her bed when Angie sneeze- "Ha Akhoo"!

"Ho Akhoo! Ow, what a cold!" Angie groaned the next morning. The four girls were sprawled on the couches, still in their costumes- three elves and one Santa, all with noses just as red as Rudolf's.

"Hi Yash! Hey, Sabrida, cad you hadd be a tissue? Ya Sha!" Anita asked and sneezed.

"Sure Adita, Hu A Ish! let be just E Ish! get ode for byself" said Sabrina.

"Pass it to be whed you're dode Ha Khoo!" sneezed Angie.

"Add thed would you pass it to be please Adgie He Ha Shoo, He Shoo!" sneezed Lilian.

"Sure thig Liliad" said Angie. When she got the tissue box, her nose blows were by far the most loud, honking and gurgling of them all.

"Berry Christbas girls! Thadks to you I'b feelig a lot better this bordig Hi Shoo! though I'b still sick" said Mary who came into the living room.

"Berry Christbas Bary" said the other girls from behind their tissues.

"Oh by! Dod't tell be you all caught by cold? That's exactly what I was afraid of" cried Mary.

"Dod't worry Berry- there were so bady sick people aroudd yesterday add we probably caught it fron theb He Khoo!" sneezed Angie.

"Well, dow it's by turd to take care of you, so we would all have a berry Christbas" said Mary.

The End

Edited by Likesn
  • 1 month later...

I've just discovered this thread and I'm so glad I did! Long live Likesn's drabble thread!