Sneeze Fetish Forum

Likesn

All physical contact in the following drabble is completely non- sexual. If it was, I would've written it in the +18 section.

Also- slight foot stuff warning.

Touch:

This was not how things were supposed to happen. Not at all. It was supposed to be some relaxing time off for a group of four friends, who all happened to be working as masseurs at different places around the city. They just wanted to get away from the stress of everyday life in the city. In their line of work, they got daily reminders of just how stressful this life can be, since it was their job to relieve that stress with their touch. After being in such close contact with all that stress, it was no wonder that all they wanted to do was to spend some time away from it all. The small apartment they managed to hire, for a relatively cheap price, was supposed to be the perfect place for doing just that. Resting, talking, maybe even reading a good book, who could ask for more? It was supposed to be the prefect get- away, but it didn't take too long, once they got to the apartment, for cracks in their perfect plan to appear.

The first thing that posed a problem was the fact that the heating in the apartment wasn't working properly. They called the owner of the apartment, only to be told that this was probably a malfunction that happened only recently, and that it was too late to fix it now. Obviously, they weren't happy with that answer, but the weather wasn't too cold and they all had extra clothes, if the need arises. Besides, the hot water seemed to be working properly, and it wasn't something that a nice warm shower and a sweater couldn't fix. However, it became more of a problem than they expected it to be, once it turned out that they had another, much bigger, problem.

Being exposed to so much stress, both yours and other people's, can do a real number on one's immunity system. A short while after the four friends got themselves settled in the apartment, they had discovered that one of them had brought an unexpected, and most unwelcome, guest.

"Hhhhh He Ishoo!" Tiffany let out a sharp, wet sneeze into her hand, which sent her shoulder length blonde hair flying and covering her face.

"What was that?" asked Meredith.

"I think you meant- 'bless you', right?" said Mikayla, giving Meredith a look that said- "That's what you should've said".

"Are you alright?" Jenny asked Tiffany.

"Yeah, *sniff* sure" said Tiffany. The way she said it wasn't the most convincing one, and it was even less convincing once it became clear that she was looking for something to wipe the sneeze- spray off her hand with.

"Here" Jenny, who spotted Tiffany's distress, pulled a tissue from her pocket and handed it to her.

"Ha Ish! Thadks" Tiffany said quickly, after only partially managing to cover another sharp sneeze with the tissue Jenny handed her.

"Are you getting sick?" Meredith asked her.

"*sniff* Do, I'b Ha Ishoo!" Tiffany's sentence was interrupted by another wet sneeze.

"Fine?" Mikayla asked with clear disbelieve in her voice.

"Yeah *sniff* *sniff*, totally fide" said the sniffling Tiffany, before wiping her nose with the used remains of the tissue.

"Like hell you are" said Meredith.

"Meredith!!" Jenny exclaimed.

"What? She's clearly sick, so she should've stayed home rather than come here with her germs" said Meredith.

"Don't be so hard on her" Mikayla told Meredith. "It's not like she knew she was getting sick, right?" she turned to Tiffany.

"Well...... I bight've sdeezed odce or twice this bordig, but I did't feel bad or adythig add I certaidly wasd't codgested udtil dow, so I thought it was just bordig sdiffles, or allergies, or sobethig" said Tiffany and sniffled.

"Yeah, right. 'Morning sniffles' my"

"Why don't I go make you some nice, warm tea, huh Tiffany?" Jenny suggested, interrupting Meredith's sentence.

"That would be really dice. Thadks Jeddy Hi Shoo!" sneezed Tiffany.

It was early afternoon when the girls got to the apartment, and by the evening it had become clear that Tiffany's cold wasn't going anywhere. If anything, it got worse. Not only did it wreak havoc on the poor young woman's nose, which had become red, it seemed to be getting to her chest as well, as Tiffany had developed a nasty sounding cough. Tiffany's cold had worsened despite the fact that Jenny, who had always been the caring type, did all she could to make her friend feel better. Mikayla, who might not have been so passionate about caring for sick people as Jenny was, but was a very friendly person, tried as best as she could to help Jenny take care of Tiffany. Meredith, on the other hand, made sure to keep her distance from Tiffany. She was quite the germaphobe, and the last thing she wanted was to get sick.

"Ha I Shoo!" sneezed Tiffany that evening. It was a little after the four of them had dinner, and Tiffany was now sitting at the table, a towel covering her head, which was placed above a bowl filled with steaming hot water, Jenny and Mikayla sitting by her side, and Meredith standing at the far corner of the room.

"Poor thing. You don't seem to be getting any better" said Jenny.

"*cough* *cough* I thidk I'b gettig worse, actually" said Tiffany.

"How did you manage to catch such a nasty bug?" Mikayla wondered.

"Probably caught it at work. All these customers, and far too many of them are really not careful about spreading their germs" said Meredith.

"I hate to adbit it, but Beredith's probably right" said Tiffany before wetly blowing her nose.

"Of course I'm right. That's why I use hand- sanitizer all the time" said Meredith.

"Bady of by custobers dod't like it whed I use hadd- saditizer. They say it bakes by hadds too cold" said Tiffany.

"Better to have cold hands than catching a cold" said Meredith.

"Speakig of which, I'b cold all over. I'b wearig all the layers I brought, but it's dot helpig. Just by luck that the heater isd't workig whed I have a cold" said Tiffany.

"Would you like me to get you a blanket?" Jenny suggested.

"Actually, I have an idea" said Mikayla.

"Do tell" said Jenny.

"Come here" Mikayla told Tiffany, bringing her closer to her. "You spend all that time giving other people massages, maybe being the one to get a massage, for a change, is just what you need to feel better". Mikayla then started rubbing Tiffany's back and shoulders.

"That's a great idea. I'm actually a little jealous because I didn't come up with it myself" said Jenny with a smile.

"I wouldn't get that close to her if I were you" said Meredith.

"Ohhh Bikayla, that's so good, please dod't stop" said Tiffany before letting out a fit of wet coughs.

"See what I mean?" Meredith told Mikayla.

"Oh relax. I work with sick customers all the time. My immunity system has yet to fail me" said Mikayla.

"It's your funeral" Meredith mumbled.

"Ha Ya Tshoo!" Mikayla let out a very wet sneeze the next morning, as they were having breakfast. Her sneeze was somewhat girly and very loud, almost a scream, and she didn't cover it, thus spraying her surroundings.

"Cover your mouth!!" Meredith called, backing away from the table in terror and covering her face. In the bright morning light, she could actually see droplets from Mikayla's sneeze flying in the air around the table. "What is the matter with you?!" she almost yelled at Mikayla.

"I'b sorry *sniff*. It sduck up od be" said Mikayla before wiping her nose with a tissue. While it couldn't match Tiffany's nose in redness, Mikayla's nose sure seemed to be getting red fast. It also just wouldn't stop running, from the moment she got up that morning.

"You shouldn't be surprised. I told you you'll get sick, didn't I?" Meredith scolded Mikayla, while still covering her mouth and nose with her sweater, in order not to breath in any stray germs which, even though she could no longer see any sneeze- spray, she was sure were still flying around.

"Yeah, you only told her that, what, six times this morning? Give the poor girl a break, she's feeling bad enough as it is" Jenny told Meredith.

"I thidk dow was the sevedth tibe, actually, but Beredith's dot wrodg though- by ibbudity systeb has failed be *sniff*. I got to hadd it to you Tiffady- you sure badaged to catch quite a cold Hi Ya Tshoo!" sneezed Mikayla, this time attempting to covering it with the remains of the tissue she had recently used, and ending up with snot all over her hands.

"Here. Looks like you need a fresh one" said Jenny while handing Mikayla a fresh tissue from a box near her.

"Thadks Jeddy" said Mikayla. She wiped her hands with the tissue, and then destroyed it with several gurgling nose blows.

Next to her, Tiffany did a similar thing after taking a fresh tissue of her own, only in her case it seemed that the blowing caused a tickle in her nose and- "Ha Ishoo!" she sneezed. "Ugh! dow I have to blow by dose agaid" said Tiffany before doing just that.

"looks like I'm getting a double dose of caring for the sick today" said Jenny.

"You don't seem to be bothered by it like I'd expect you to be" Meredith told her.

"Well, what do you want me to do? My friends are sick, so I have to take care of them. It's as simple as that" said Jenny.

"Then it's simply clear that you're going to catch it as well" said Meredith.

"Yay Tshoo! Ohhhhh, by head" Mikayla groaned. "I did't kdow beig so codgested could give you such a headache".

"Now that is something I know how to treat, and I have you to thank for the inspiration" said Jenny.

"What do you bead?" asked Mikayla.

"I'll give you a massage to ease the pain in your temples" Jenny replied.

"Oh that would be great!" said Mikayla. Jenny then came and sat near her, cleared her friend's long dark hair from her face, and started rubbing her temples. Before too long, Mikayla's moans of pain were replaced with moans of relief.

"He Ya Tshoo!" Mikayla let out a screaming sneeze that afternoon, as the four of them were sitting on the couches in the living room. Despite Jenny's efforts, Tiffany's cold didn't seem to be getting better at all. As for Mikayla's cold, it only got worse. She didn't develop a cough, like Tiffany did. Instead, her cold remained in her nose, which was now fully red from blowing and just wouldn't give her a rest.

"Bless you" Tiffany told Mikayla before coughing and giving her nose a wet blow into a tissue. Mikayla took a fresh tissue for herself and gave a few gurgling blows of her own into it. Seeing that there was no way she could use it again, she threw the used tissue into the trash.

"How's your headache?" Jenny asked Mikayla.

"Buch better, thadks to you, but I'b really cold all of a sudded" Mikayla replied and shivered. "I'b wearig two pairs of warb socks, add by feet are still really cold".

"Why don't I rub them for you then?" Jenny suggested.

"That would be just perfect. You're the best friedd a sick girl cad ask for" said Mikayla. She then took off her two pairs of socks and placed her feet in Jenny's lap.

"Wow Mikayla, you're feet might feel cold to you, but you were probably sweating like hell in those two pairs of socks. I can smell your feet all the way from here" said Meredith, who was, of course, sitting as far away from Tiffany and Mikayla as she could".

"Cad't you leave be alode? I'b sick add biserable edough as it is" Mikayla whined.

"I hate to say it, but I cad sbell you're feet as well, add by dose is all stuffed up" said Tiffany, sniffling a couple of times, as if for emphasis.

"You're just jealous because I'b gettig a foot rub add you're dot A Ye Tshoo!" Mikayla brought her hands to her face, but only partially managed to cover her sneeze.

"That's your reward for taking care of sick people" Meredith told Jenny.

The next morning didn't bring any good news to either Tiffany nor Mikayla. After breakfast, Jenny was busy nursing her sick friends, when all of a sudden she stopped what she was doing, held a finger up in front of her face for a moment and- "He Esh!" she sneezed. Before any of her friends had a chance to say anything, she brought her hand to her face and- "He Eshoo, Esh, Hetsh, He TsheShoo!" she let out four sneezes in a row, all extremely wet, just as the single one before them.

"Bless you" Mikayla told her from behind the tissue she was fiercely blowing her nose into. Tiffany was too busy blowing her own nose to say anything.

"Thadks Bikayla" said Jenny. It looked like Meredith was about to say something, but Jenny beat her to it- "Yes Beredith, I kdow you told be I would catch this cold, but if I had to bake the choice agaid, betweed helpig by friedds add stayig away, I would've bade the sabe choice, eved kdowig that I would get sick Tshesh, He Etshoo, Hetshoo, Ha Esh, TshuEshoo! It sure looks like I'b cobig dowd with it fast though. Hey Tiffady- cad you hadd be a tissue"?

"Of course" replied Tiffany. "After all the tibe you spedt takig care of be? Of us? It's odly fair that we should returd a favor" Tiffany then handed Jenny a handful of tissues, which the red- haired young woman used to blow her nose wetly with.

"But... you're both still sick. Very sick" said Jenny.

"If you haded't beed dursig the two of us so well we would have beed a lot sicker, add all you got id returd is our cold" said Mikayla.

"Like I said she would" Meredith mumbled from the corner of the room.

Mikayla ignored her and continued- "Dow it's tibe for us to start dursig you".

As the day went on, Jenny's cold got much worse, and fast. She had developed a cough, though not as bad as Tiffany's, and her nose quickly matched those of her sick friends in redness. Tiffany and Mikayla, while still very sick, did all they could to help their friend. Late that afternoon, Jenny started to shiver from being cold, ad Mikayla volunteered to warm her up with a massage. When she got to Jenny's feet and started rubbing them, Mikayla could sense the strong smell coming from them, but she didn't say a word. After all- who was she to judge? Meredith might have had something to say, had she not been so busy doing all that she could to avoid spending time with her sick friends. Despite all her efforts, it seemed that there was no escaping that cold. A little while before the girls were about to have dinner, they heard a loud noise coming from the second floor of the apartment, where the bedrooms were- "Hu Ra Shoo!" causing the three sick girls to exchange looks. More loud noises quickly followed- Ha Resh, He Reshoo, Hurr Shoo!" and soon after Meredith herself came down to join her friends in the living room.

"Well well well, looks like sobeode caught sobethig" said Tiffany.

"Or baybe karba has fidally caught up with her" said Mikayla.

"Hi Rash, He Rushoo, Ha Ri Sha!" Meredith let out three loud and extremely messy sneezing, not even bothering to cover them up since all her friends were already sick anyway. The sneezes sent her long dark hair flying across her face.

"Cobe od, dod't be so hard od her- looks like her cold is godda be just as bad as ours" said Jenny and sniffled.

Meredith took a couple of tissues, gave several gurgling honking nose blows into them, and then said- "You're the dicest persod I've ever bet Jeddy, but I owe you ad apology. Bikayla add Tiffady, I owe you two ad apology as well. I was too hard od all of you, add it's dot like you tried to catch a cold od purpose. I did by best to avoid catchig it, but I guess it's welcobe to the club for be dow as well". She concluded by coughing.

"Well, let's look at the brightside- dow that we're all sick, we cad all take care of each other without the fear of gettig sick" said Tiffany.

"Yeah, we cad all be both durses add patiedts, it's like a game" added Mikayla.

"Dot the first gabe I'd rather play Ha Eshoo, Etsh, TsheEshoo!" sneezed Jenny.

"Hu Ri ShooA! Yeah, *sniff* be too, but I see the poidt" said Meredith after another huge, messy sneeze, and before another set of messy nose blows. There was a pretty good reason why she hated getting sick, for when she did it always got really bad really fast. In her mind, she could already see herself with a nose just as red as her friends' and with a bad cough. She certainly wasn't looking forward to it, but it was too late to worry about that now. "Hey, would you like a foot rub?" she asked Tiffany.

"Why yes, Ha Ish! I'd like that a lot, Hi Ishoo! thadk you very buch" Tiffany replied. "I cad returd you a favor add give you ode byself, I you wadt" she added.

"That would be great, but you dod't have to" said Meredith.

"Why dod't we Hi Yatsh! all give other bassages Hay Tshoo, He Ya Tshoo! Ohhh, if odly I cad stop sdeezig lodg edought to give ode" said Mikayla.

"I guess it's odly datural Ha Te She, Hu He Etsh, TshooEsh, He TsheSheShoo! Oh wow, what a sdeeze that was. Adyway, I beadt that sidce It's what we do" said Jenny.

"That's right. After all- what are basseur friedds for, ab I right? A Rush, Ru Shoo, Ha Ra Ishoo!" sneezed Meredith.

The girls all agreed, and started giving each other massages, not minding the sweat or the smell of feet. After all, those things don't matter when you're busy making the people you care about feel better.

The End

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Likesn

• jke1995

• elizachoo

• MystiqueRules

Details:

My name is Penelope, and lately I've been somewhat fortunate. I've been living with my girlfriend, Molly, for close to a year now, and the two of us are doing pretty well. In fact, I've been feeling so comfortable being with Molly that I recently told her one of my biggest secrets- I told her about my sneeze fetish. She was the first partner I ever felt close enough to tell this, but I was still very anxious about how she would react to this. When I told her she was surprised, she never heard of this fetish before, and she needed a little time to process this news, but eventually she reacted very well, much better than I expected:

"So, does this mean that if I.... I dunno, get a cold or something, you'd still want to be around me?" Molly asked me.

"Absolutely. Colds are my favorite" I replied, blushing deeply.

"Even if I get all sick and gross? I'm not sure you'd really like to see all of this".

"I wouldn't want to miss a second of it" I said.

"Really? Are you sure?" asked Molly.

"I'm positive" I replied.

"O.K. then. You should know that I don't get sick often, but if I do, I'll be sure to let you know all about it" said Molly.

"Please do. I want to hear everything. Oh, and thank you for being so cool about it" I said.

"Hey- what are girlfriends for, right?" said Molly before kissing me.

I was delighted by Molly's response to my confession, but she didn't lie about not getting sick often. In fact, I couldn't remember ever seeing her sneeze. I had to wait patiently, but I didn't care- as long as Molly and I were happy together nothing else really mattered. Then, one early winter afternoon, I came back from work and found Molly waiting for me in our apartment. This wasn't usual- Molly usually stayed at work longer than me, but as she came to greet me I began to realize what she was doing home so early.

"Hu Tshoo!" Molly stopped halfway to the door and sneezed into her cupped hands.

"Bless you" I told her. "Are you alright"?

"Hey babe. I Hu...... Hu E Tshoo! I thidk I bight be cobig dowd with sobethig. There's this bug that's beed goig aroudd at work, so I thidk I probably caught it frob sobeode there. I was fide whed I woke up this bordig, but by ludch I got a sore throat add a ruddy dose. Thed, I started He He Tshoo! sdeezig. I keep havig these huge Hu Ho E Tshoo! sdeezes cobig out of be. Also, by doze got really stuffed up, as you cad probably tell by by voice" said Molly before grabbing a tissue and giving a few gurgling nose blows into it.

I couldn't believe my luck- my girlfriend came home from work with a big cold, and she was telling me all about it, while constantly having to sneeze. This was so great I almost had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. It was definitely worth the long wait.

"Wow babe- it sure seems like you caught something nasty at work" I said, wishing to hear more about her cold.

"Oh, it's dasty alright He Tshoo! Ugh! Gross! By dose wod't stop ruddig, it's like a dod stop bucus factory id there He Hu Tshoo!" Molly sneezed and sniffled.

"Bless you babe. So that's why you came back home early?" I asked.

"*sniff* Yeah. It's bad edough that I'b sick, I dod't wadt to be respodsible for idfectig adyode else as well. I should just stay hobe add durse this....... this.... Hu..... durse this c..... Hu Atshoo! cold" said Molly as she let out a huge sneeze.

"Well, you won't have to nurse it alone- I'll be right here, by you're side, and help you" I said.

"Are you sure you wadt to He Tshoo! be aroudd be right dow?" asked Molly.

"No place in the world I'd rather be, babe" I replied.

Molly and I spent the rest of the evening nursing her cold, until we went to sleep early, but by the next morning she didn't seem to have gotten better at all, so she took a sick day off work and I took a day off as well, so that I could stay home and take care of her, and of course witness her delightful cold firsthand.

"Hu Hu Tshoo, He Tshoo, Ha Atshoo! Hey Pedelope *sniff* could you get be adother box of tissues please? I'b all out" said Molly after a fit of messy sneezes.

"Sure babe, here you go" I said, handing here a fresh box of tissues. She ripped it open, grabbed a handful of tissues and gave several gurgling nose blows into them. By now, her nose blows were not only extremely wet, but she was honking as well.

"Ughhhhh....... what a derrible cold I have id by doze" said Molly. As stuffed up as her nose was, I was sure she was making her voice sound even more congested, just because she thought I would enjoy it.

"Why don't I go make you some tea for that bad cold of yours?" I suggested.

"Dak you" I assumed she meant- "thank you". "Could you pleaz do be adother favor while you're at it?" she asked.

"Anything you want, babe" I replied.

"Could you get be sobe lotiod to rub od by doze? It's getting raw forb all the blowig" said Molly.

"Of course. I'll bring it you with the tea" I said. True to my word, I returned a few minutes later with the tea and the lotion, which Molly rubbed around her nose. At that point, Molly's round nose was bright red, especially around the nostrils.

"Oh god, this lotiod feels so good od by poor, achig doze. It has such a bad code id it. I should have beed bore careful at wrok, with all those grebs flyig aroudd. Baybe I breathed id sobeode's sdeeze add that's how I caught this code. Dow I cad't stop Heh Tsho! sdeezig, add by doze feels like it has a budch of sdails idside it, it's just so so stuffed up. Heh..... Hold od, Huh..... I cad feel adother sdeeze cobig....... Huh...... it's goig to be a big ode, I cad tell, Hah....... here it cobes, He...... watch out- I'b goig to sdeeze Ha... Ha... Ha... Ha I TeSho! Oh wow! wait, ode bore sdeeze is cobig Ha Hu Tssshhhhhoooooo!" Molly let out an exceptionally long, drawn out, wet sneeze.

I was in heaven. Not only was Molly's cold so great, she was so descriptive about it, she almost sounded playful when she described it, but I could tell she really wasn't feeling well, and I felt bad about it. I did my best to nurse her, but it seemed to be doing little good.

"Ho Ho Hu Tshoo! *cough cough* Pedelope, could you brig be sobe vapor rub please?" asked Molly that afternoon.

"Right away babe".

"Thag you" said Molly when I brought her the vapor rub, before letting a series of deep sounding coughs.

"I don't like the sound of that cough you're getting, babe" I said.

"I thig by bad code is gettig to by chest dow E Tshoo! *sniff* Though it's still id by doze as well" said Molly.

"Poor babe. Would you like me to help you rub it?" I suggested.

"*cough cough* Yes please".

"A ETsho!" Molly sneezed on me when I was finishing helping her with the vapor rub.

"Bless you" I told her.

"I'b zorry *sniff* I did't bead to sdeeze od you" said Molly.

"It's alright" I told her.

"You should be careful aroudd be- you dod't wadt to catch dis dasty doze code that I have, with all the sdeezig, add the sdot, add the coughs".

"I'm not going anywhere, babe. Say, can you still call it a 'nose cold' if it's not just in your nose anymore?" I asked.

"He Tshoo! *cough cough* I'ds still strodgest id by doze. Owww..... by head hurts...... actually, by whole body hurts.... what a sdeezy, stuffy, derrible, horrible, do good code I have. I dod't dik I've ever beed dis sig id by life" said Molly. It was getting hard for me to tell whether she was still making herself sound even more congested on purpose, or was she just really extremely stuffed up.

"I hope you're not getting a fever" I said.

"I dod't dik so. I'ds probably just a headache frob by siduses beig so codgested Ha Te Shoo!" sneezed Molly.

"Well, try to rest here on the couch for now, and I'll go make you some soup for dinner" I said.

After dinner, as we were about to go to bed, I suddenly let out a quick- "Psha!" into my hand.

"Bless you" Molly told me for a change. "I hope you're dot cobig dowd with by derrible doze code".

"I..... A Psha, PshiHa!" whatever it was that I tried to say, it was cut off by two more sneezes. I could feel my nose starting to run, so I quickly rubbed it with the back of my hand. It looked like there was no point denying the fact that I was, indeed, catching Molly's cold.

"Code od- led's go to bed. Baybe if you sleep well you cad dip this bad code id the bud" said Molly. I didn't argue.

"A Tshoo, Hue Tsho!" Molly woke herself up with two big sneezes the next morning. "How did you sleep?" she asked as she turned to me.

"PshiA, Ha Ipsh, IpShi, PshaShi! *sniff* dot so well" I replied. Indeed, between my runny nose and Molly snoring through hers, I didn't get nearly as much sleep as I needed to fight this cold. I grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and gave my nose a wet blow.

"Oh by...... Looks like sobeode has caught herself a dasty doze cold" Molly said playfully.

"That's right Bolly *sniff* I've beed hadgig aroudd a girl with a bad code id her doze add dow it seebes that her code got idto by owd doze as well Ip Sha, Ha Pa Shi! Add dow I'b sdeezig by head off" I said, sounding just as playful as Molly. I could already tell this was going to be a bad cold- I knew my nose would get all red and runny, that I would be stuffed up and sneeze a lot. I didn't know if I was going to get a cough, like Molly, but I thought that I probably would.

"Hua TshooHo! Well, looks like it's tibe for both of us to play durses" said Molly before giving her nose a big gurgling blow.

"Ha Hap Shi, PshiYaHa Ip ShiHa, Hip ShiSha!" I launched into a sneezing fit.

"Bless Hu Hu Ha Tishoo! you. *cough cough* You wered't kiddig about sdeezig your head off" said Molly, but I wasn't done sneezing yet.

"Aip Sha, Ha Ha Ha Pshi, Pshooi, PshiYooA! Oh god! what a sdeezy bess I ab" I called.

Molly grabbed a tissue and placed it over my nose. I realized what she was about to do and did the same. We both then blew each other's noses.

The End

Another stock photography inspired drabble:

Indoors:

Living comfortably can be quite an expensive thing. When it comes to houses in the city, the nice ones are usually not the ones you can afford yourself to pay for with your monthly salary. That's why when the house on Hamilton street had been offered for sale, it stayed that way for some time before a buyer was found, or rather- five buyers. It was finally sold to a group of women, who had very little in common, other than the will to live in it. Each of those women would've liked the house for herself, but it was too big and much too expensive for any of them to own by herself, so they formed a group, bought the house together, and moved in. They were all grown women and not really close to one another, but the house had plenty of space for all of them, so they could all live there together without getting too involved in each other's life.

One morning, Kimberly was on her way to the kitchen, to get some breakfast, when she heard a loud noise coming from Marissa's room:

"He Ishoo!" Kimberly stopped for a moment, but just as she was about to go on she heard another noise- "Hei Shoo!" followed by a wet sound Kimberly assumed was Marissa blowing her nose. Kimberly decided it might be a good idea to check on Marissa, so she knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" Kimberly noticed Marissa's voice sounded much lower than usual.

"It's me, Kimberly. Can I come in"?

"O.k., cobe id" cam the stuffy reply.

When Kimberly walked into Marissa's room she found the latter in bed, one hand clutching a tissue to her nose and the other holding her phone.
https://www.alamy.com/young-woman-ssitting-in-bed-sneezing-with-tissues-image187524193.html?pv=1&stamp=2&imageid=DB8CCEC6-C64F-4F10-AEA0-FC88F3C82672&p=328853&n=0&orientation=0&pn=1&searchtype=0&IsFromSearch=1&srch=foo%3dbar%26st%3d0%26pn%3d1%26ps%3d100%26sortby%3d1%26resultview%3dsortbyNewest%26npgs%3d0%26qt%3dsneezing%20woman%20sick%26qt_raw%3dsneezing%20woman%20sick%26lic%3d3%26mr%3d0%26pr%3d0%26ot%3d0%26creative%3d%26ag%3d0%26hc%3d0%26pc%3d%26blackwhite%3d%26cutout%3d%26tbar%3d1%26et%3d0x000000000000000000000%26vp%3d0%26loc%3d0%26imgt%3d0%26dtfr%3d%26dtto%3d%26size%3d0xFF%26archive%3d1%26groupid%3d%26pseudoid%3d%26a%3d%26cdid%3d%26cdsrt%3d%26name%3d%26qn%3d%26apalib%3d%26apalic%3d%26lightbox%3d%26gname%3d%26gtype%3d%26xstx%3d0%26simid%3d%26saveQry%3d%26editorial%3d1%26nu%3d%26t%3d%26edoptin%3d%26customgeoip%3d%26cap%3d1%26cbstore%3d1%26vd%3d0%26lb%3d%26fi%3d2%26edrf%3d0%26ispremium%3d1%26flip%3d0

"Ugh! What is it with everyode at work today? It's odly 8:00 id the bordig, why ab I gettig so bady ebails?" asked Marissa as she looked at her phone.

"If you don't mind me saying- it looks like you have other stuff to worry about" said Kimberly.

"What do you bead? Ugh! I dod't have tibe for this Kibberly, I'b godda be late for work" said Marissa.

"Are you sure it's a good idea for you to go to work with that cold you're catching?" asked Kimberly.

"Cold? What cold Hei Ishoo!" Marissa let out a wet sneeze and then coughed a few times.

"As I was saying" said Kimberly.

"This is really dot the tibe for be to be gettig sick. I have so buch work add so little tibe" said Marissa, but Kimberly noticed she was still in bed.

"You're probably worn out from all that work stress. If you go to work like this, you're cold will probably get much worse, and it sounds like it's pretty bad already. On top of that, you'll probably get other people at work sick, and I don't think it would make your life any easier" said Kimberly.

"*cough cough* He Ishoo! *sniff* Od secodd thought, you're probbaly right" said Marissa before grabbing another tissue and blowing her nose wetly.

"I really think you've made the right choice. Feel better" said Kimberly before leaving the room.

The house had two living rooms in it, and as Kimberly was making her way to the kitchen she heard a wet sound coming from the smaller one. Kimberly had no trouble realizing it was the sound of nose blows, especially when she heard a loud honk at the end. Knowing it wasn't possible for the sick Marissa to get to the small living room before her, Kimberly went there and found Tania sitting on the couch, a roll of paper towels by her side and her nose buried in one.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo/young-woman-blowing-her-nose-royalty-free-image/1017801504

"Caught a cold as well?" asked Kimberly.

"I thidk I'b catchig ode, yes, but what do you bead- 'as well'?" asked Tania.

"I just came across Marissa, and she's catching a cold" Kimberly replied.

"Ha Tshoo, U Tshoo, Ha Atsh, Atshoo, Hu A Tshoo! Oh wow! Bless be. *sniff* So Barissa is the ode who took all the tissues? That's dot very dice of her, just because she's sick doesd't bead other people dod't deed tissues as well" said Tania before giving her nose several gurgling honking nose blows into a paper towel.

"I only saw she had her usual box of tissues on the nightstand, and it looked like she only woke up sick this morning, so I don't think she had the time to take all the tissues to herself" said Kimberly.

"Well, sobeode took all the tissues, which is a shabe, because I really could've used sobe soft tissues right about dow Hu Atshoo, A Tshoo, Hu Atsh! Ugh! looks like this cold is goig to kill by dose" said Tania.

Kimberly blessed her and then left, heading towards the kitchen. She nearly got there when, from the corner of her eye, she noticed something strange in the big living room. When she turned her head, she saw Jenny, sitting on the floor, her laptop and notebooks  in front of her, a mug in her hand and a pile of used tissues surrounding her. Jenny's hand that wasn't holding the mug was busy bringing a tissue to her nose, as she sneezed into it.

https://www.dreamstime.com/sick-woman-sitting-floor-covered-blanket-blowing-n-indoor-shot-young-carpet-modern-living-room-holding-cup-image123644878

"Hhh He Tshoo, He Etshoo!" Jenny let out two wet sneezes.

"Now I think I know why Tania couldn't find any tissues" said Kimberly.

"Why was Tadia lookig for tissues?" asked Jenny.

"Because she's caught a cold, and Marissa as well" Kimberly replied.

"Well, they cad both joid the club. I could already tell last dight that I was cobig dowd with sobethig, so this cold is probably goig aroudd" said Jenny.

"So why aren't you in bed?" asked Kimberly.

"I decided dot to go to work today, because I'b si..... He Etshoo, E Tshoo! sick *sniff* but you should kdow that I did't take all the tissues. There were pledt of tissues left last dight, so I coudl't take theb all eved if I wadted to" said Jenny.

"If you didn't take all of the tissues, then who did?" Kimberly wondered.

"Hu E Shoo!" both of them heard a loud sneeze coming from upstairs.

"Looks like you're questiod just got adswered" said Jenny before blowing her nose.

"I guess you're right- there's only one person left" said Kimberly and went up to Paige's room.

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/young-cute-woman-sick-caught-cold-1157107078?src=EbXz7IU5jq33lrwIn12IiQ-1-6

"Hui Shoo!" Paige sneezed into a tissue as Kimberly entered the room. On her other hand, Paige was holding a used tissue and a thermometer.

"That settles the mystery of the missing tissues" said Kimberly while Paige blew her nose in a series of wet gurgles.

"What? I odly took sobe of the tissues last dight, dot all of theb. I thidk I heard Jeddy sdeeze this bordig, so baybe she took the rest. What do you deed tissues for? You dod't look sick to be" said Paige.

"I'm not sick, but I'm the only one in this house who isn't. Jenny really is sick, and so are Tania and Marissa" said Kimberly.

"Well, you better dot stay dear be too lodg if you dod't wadt to catch this Hu I Shoo! I'b Hoi Shoo! sdeezig, coughig, by dose wod't stop ruddig, add I thidk I'b ruddig a tebperature dow as well Ha U Shoo, Hu Essssshhhhhhhoooooo!" sneezed Paige.

Kimberly decided Paige might has a point, so she left her room. She really hoped to avoid getting sick, but by that evening she ended up miserable on the couch in her room, with a stuffed up nose and a case of the sneezes.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo/catching-a-cold-royalty-free-image/960188426

"Ha Pchoo, Hu A Pchoo, He Pchoo! sneezed Kimberly. She was cold and tired, and she knew that she would probably fall asleep right there on that couch, but she knew she needed to take some medicine first, if she wanted to get better.

"I better take sobe bedicide for by Habiltod street cold" Kimberly said stuffily to herself before sneezing again- "Hu Pchoo, Pchoo, Ha Pchoo"!

The End

• 3 weeks later...

Inevitable:

"That's it- we're done for, there's no escape" announced Madeleine.

"What are you talking about?" asked Laura.

"We're all going to catch Clementine's cold" Madeleine replied.

"How can you be so sure?" asked Moira.

"Hi Hi Tshoo. Hit Shoo, Hit ShiShoo!" all eyes turned to Clementine. who let out a wet, girly triple.

"That's how" said Madeleine, pointing at Clementine, who wiped her nose with a tissue.

This work travel certainly didn't turn out the way the girls wanted. The four of them were quite happy to spend a few days outside the office, but from the moment they left the airport things started taking a turn for the worse. It started when a sudden snow storm hit the area the day they arrived. They were supposed to go to a convention, with lots of meetings, but as the weather conditions worsened it turned out many people won't be able to make it, so the convention was canceled. The girls wanted to return home, but the snow storm raged on, and all flights were canceled. Fortunately, they still had a place to stay, a little house in a quiet part of the town. Unfortunately, while the heating in the house worked, it couldn't handle the sudden drop of temperature, so it only helped to some extent. On top of it all, Clementine, who was brave enough to go to the grocery store and buy them all supplies for their stay, returned to the house wet and frozen from the raging snow, showing clear signs of getting a cold.

"Aren't you being a little over- dramatic?" asked Laura.

"Yeah, maybe she's not sick, just cold" said Moira.

"Ei Tshi. Huish Tshioo!" sneezed Clementine.

"Come on Clementine- we should get you out of these wet clothes before you really get sick" said Laura before leading the sniffling Clementine to her room.

"You just wait and see- we're all gonna get sick" said Madeleine.

"Hui Tshi, Tshioo, Hei TshiShoo!" sneezed Clementine that afternoon. She went from blowing her nose with tissues to using a soft handkerchief, but it didn't keep her nose from getting a bright shade of pink, since she constantly had to either wipe or blow it. Her sneezes had increased in both rate and wetness, and her nose just wouldn't stop running. The other girls did all they could to try and make her feel better, but as the day went on Madeleine grew more and more pessimistic about their chances of staying healthy.

"So, how long do you think it's going to take for the rest of us to catch Clementine's cold? Which one of us do you think is going to get sick first?" asked Madeleine.

"You're spending way too much time worrying about those things" said Laura.

"We should probably focus more on making Clementine feel better" Moira added.

"You girls are really sweet, but I'b afraid Badeleide's right- with all of us sdowed id, I cad't see hoe you wod't edd up catchig by cold" said Clementine.

"Don't worry about that. Your only concern right now should be getting over this cold" said Laura.

"I have to say- it is a really bad cold" said Clementine before wetly blowing her nose into her handkerchief.

"Yeah, and we're all going to catch it" said Madeleine.

"He TshooEh!" Moira let out a sudden loud sneeze.

"See? That's how it starts" said Madeleine.

"Would you relax? It was just one sneeze" said Laura.

"Ha Re Tshoo!" Moira let out another sneeze, bigger and messier than her first one.

"You're catchig by cold, ared't you Boira?" asked Clementine.

"I'b fide" Moira replied.

"Sure you are" Madeleine rolled her eyes.

"Hu Re Tshoosh, Ha Rushtsh, He Ratshoo!" sneezed Moira the next morning. She hadn't slept much that night, and her loud sneezes and coughs kept the other girls from sleeping as well. It was now absolutely clear that Moira had caught Clementine's cold, which meant that there were fewer healthy girls, and more sick girls who needed caring. Laura did her best to help her friends, but Madeleine's attitude was making everything much harder.

"God, we are so going to get sick" said Madeleine for the 200th time.

"I'm glad you shared this new and helpful information with us" said Laura. Her tone was sarcastic as she was getting tired and worn down.

"Hi Tish, Itshoo, Hai TshiShoo! I'b really sorry I gave you by cold, Boira" said Clementine.

"It's dot You're fault, Clebedtide Ha RushTshoo, Herrrr TshooEsh! Oh god *sniff* it really is ad awful cold though, add I hate to say it Laura, but I thidk Badeleide's right about the two of you beig dext to catch it" said Moira before giving several gurgling nose blows into some toilet paper. By now, she kept a role by her side, to deal with the stuffiness of her now bright red nose, as well as for covering her huge sneezes.

"As long as you two are careful about spreading your germs, Madeleine and I should be O.K." said Laura.

"Ai Tshi!" "Ha ReTshoosh!" sneezed Clementine and Moira simultaneously, only partially managing to cover their sneezes.

"Well, good luck to us, we're gonna need it" said Madeleine.

Although Moira and Clementine did their best to prevent their germs from spreading, it was getting harder and harder for them to do so, as their cold just kept getting worse. There was almost no time when at least one of them (and many times both of them) was either sneezing or coughing, and while they did their best to cover, time and time again Laura and Madeleine found themselves hit by an accidental spray of germs.

"Ha Ha Ha Ashoo!" it was a little after the girls had lunch that Laura sneezed.

"Oh do!" exclaimed Clementine.

"I guess we should welcobe you to the sick girls club, huh Laura?" said Moira.

"I...... I....... Ai Yishoo, Hu Ashoo, Ah Sha!" Laura sneezed three more times.

"You were saying?" said Madeleine.

"*sniff* Fide, I guess I'b cobig dowd with Clebedtide add Boira's cold, but dod't spedt too buch tibe gloatig, Badelide, because this beads that dow you have to take care of the three of us all by yourself" said Laura. Beside her, Moira and Clementine sniffled audibly, coughed and groaned.

"I feel so lucky" sighed Madeleine.

The day went on and Madeleine was constantly busy taking care of her sick friends, who were sneezing and coughing all over the place. Laura's cold rapidly worsened and before too long she was at the same poor state as Moira and Clementine.

"Hua Shooah!" Laura accidentally sneezed right into Madeleine's face that evening.

"Oh by gosh! I'b really sorry Badeleide, I did't see you" apologized Laura.

"Gross" muttered Madeleine as she wiped the sneeze spray off her face.

"Well, ode thig's for sure dow, if it wasd't already- you're defiditely goig to catch our cold" said Laura.

"I already said it before" said Madeleine.

"There's do way you cad escape it dow. Be sdeezig id your face sealed it- you're doobed" said Laura before wetly blowing her nose into a tissue.

"Oh defiditely- you're goig to sdeeze add cough like you would't believe" said Moira.

"Add you're dose will get so red add ruddy, but also very codgested" added Clementine.

"That's what I said- I A Tshoo, Tshoo! I said I He Tshoo, He Atshoo! I'll catch this cold. Looks like I already did" said Madeleine and sniffled.

"Hura TshooEsh! Here Badeleide- cobe sit od the couch with us sick girls" said Moira.

"Tha Ha Tshoo! thadks Boira" said Madeleine.

"Add you cad have sobe by tissues if you Ha Ashoo, A Sha, Ho A Shooah! deed to blow your dose" said Laura.

"Thadks, but I was wodderig if I could baybe borrow ode of your haddkerchiefs Clebedtide" said Madeleine.

"Do probleb Badeleide Hui Tshi, Ha Ih TshiShoo! but I dod't ibagide it'll stop your dose frob gettig red" said Clementine.

"Oh I kdow He Tshoo! God, this cold is gettig really bad really fast Ha A Tshoo, Hea Tshoo! add I'b sdeezig so buch. I wish I'll be healthy agaid sood, but I dod't thidk that's godda happed with this bother of all colds" said Madeleine. She gratefully took the handkerchief Clementine handed her and gave a hearty gurgling nose blow into it. The other girls did the same, and the four of them knew they would just have to suffer through this cold until they're all better.

The End

• 4 weeks later...

Accident:

Juliet couldn't deny it now- she had a cold. Not that she was ever the denying type, but any shred of hope that she had the previous day, that she might not be getting sick, was gone by now. Staring at the bathroom mirror, she looked at her nose, which was even more red than her hair. Juliet woke up the previous day having trouble breathing through her nose. As the day went by, she had to keep a roll of toilet paper by her side, since she constantly tried to clear her nose. Her attempts proved to be futile, and only succeeded in leaving her with a very red nose. The one fact that kept her hoping that she wasn't sick was that she didn't sneeze even once throughout that day. It was weird, since she usually sneezed quite a bit when she had a cold. However, the second she thought about it, she suddenly sprayed the bathroom mirror with a wet- "He Ptshoo"! Yep, she definitely had a cold.

Being sick wasn't so bad in itself, not that Juliet liked it even one bit, but she knew she would eventually get over this cold, like she did many others. What really made Juliet worry was the possibility that her younger sister, Clarissa, might catch it. Clarissa had a neck for getting really sick really fast, and her colds often turned out to be terrible. Juliet didn't her sister to suffer, especially now. The two of them were currently staying at their parents' house. They haven't been there almost all summer long, and since they were both supposed to go back to their colleges in a few days, they decided to go back home and rest there for a while. Their parents had to go away for a couple of days, but the two sister quite liked having the house for themselves. It was bad enough that Juliet had a cold, keeping her from fully enjoying her time at home, but she really hated the thought of Clarissa feeling bad while they were supposed to just relax and enjoy themselves. Juliet knew she would have to be careful.

After cleaning the sneeze spray from the bathroom mirror, Juliet went to her room to get dressed. As she was walking past Clarissa's room, her sister suddenly opened the door and walked out. At that exact moment, another sneeze caught Juliet by surprise- "Hea Ptshoo"! She was horrified when she discovered that she had sneezed right on her sister.

"What the?!" Clarissa called, shocked.

"Oh by gosh! I'b so sorry C! I did't see you there!" apologized Juliet.

"You're sick?! I don't want to catch it"!

"I dod't wadt you to catch it either. It's just a cold, but I kdow how your colds tedd to get really bad" said Juliet.

"So why did you sneeze on me?" asked Clarissa.

"I did't do it od purpose! I swear I really did't see you" Juliet replied.

"O.K., I believe you, but please be more careful J, I really don't want to get sick" said Clarissa.

"You wod't if it's up to be" said Juliet. She then went to her room and gave her nose a long, very much needed, blow.

Later that morning, Juliet was making tea for herself in the kitchen. When the kettle boiled, Juliet poured the water into her mug and raised it to her lips. She took a couple of sips, but then she felt a strong tickle in the back of her nose, probably caused by the fumes from the tea. Juliet barely had enough time to find a place to put down the mug, and to do so without spilling the tea on herself, when she was taken over by the sneeze.

"Ha Ha He Ha Ptshoo!" she cupped her hands to her face and covered the sneeze. Thinking that she was done, Juliet turned to take her mug, but then, without any warning, another sneeze erupted from her- "E Ptshoo"!

"Seriously?!" Juliet opened her eyes and found herself standing in front of Clarissa who, evidently, walked into the kitchen just as Juliet let out the second sneeze, totally uncovered, and was thus caught right in the line of fire.

"Oh do! I'b sorry agaid C! You walked id here right whed I had to sdeeze agaid. I albost dever sdeeze bore thad odce, so I thought I was dode. Talk about bad tibig".

"What about you not covering?" asked Clarissa.

"It took be by surprise! Adyway, *sniff* sidce you're here, cad I get you adythig"?

"Actually, I was thinking you might want these" said Clarissa, offering her sister a box of extra- soft tissues.

"That's so sweet of you C! Thadk you!" said Juliet before taking a tissue and blowing her nose into it. "Ahhhh that's so buch better thad usig toilet paper".

"I thought you might like it" Clarissa smiled.

"You're the best C! I thidk I'b godda watch sobe T.V. id the livig roob for a while".

"I'll be in my room, if you need anything, but please be careful with those sneezes" said Clarissa.

"I probise" said Juliet.

Juliet spent the next few hours lying on the living room couch, watching T.V. and putting the tissue box Clarissa gave her into good use. Occasionally, she had to sneeze, but she was very careful and made sure to cover her sneezes with a tissue. The bin by her side was almost completely full with used tissues, when she took another one, blew her nose into it and threw it into the bin. A few seconds later, her nose started to tickle, probably irritated by the long nose blow. "He...... He....." eyes half closed, Juliet reached out to grab a tissue, only to find out that she had used the last one in the box without even noticing. She only had a few seconds to decide what to do, so she turned her face towards the couch, and let out a strong sneeze- "Ha Ap Tshoo"!

"Are you kidding me?!" Clarissa was standing over Juliet, once again covered in sneeze spray.

"I cad't believe this. I covered every sidgle sdeeze I had for hours, except that ode, add that's odly because I rad out of tissues to cover by sdeezes with, add I had to sdeeze before I got the chadce to get bore tissues. What are you doig here adyway? I thought you were goig to stay id you roob, away frob be add by gerbs".

"I was, but then I thought you might be running out of tissues, so I brought you another box. Guess I was right" said Clarissa.

"You really are the best, C. I'b so sorry I keep eddig up sdeezig od you. Dow get back to your roob before you catch by cold" said Juliet.

"I really hope I don't" said Clarissa. She went back to her room and closed the door behind her, when-"Ha Ha Ha A ChHoooo"!

"Maybe that's just one sneeze" Clarissa thought. "A Cha, Ahi Cha, Ha AchaHoo"! Nope, she was doomed.

"Hu Hai Cha, Hua Choo! *cough cough* I'b godda kill you J" said Clarissa the next morning, her nose red and her blond hair a mess.

"I feel really bad I gave you by cold, C Hep Tshoo!" sneezed Juliet.

"Dot as bad as I feel right dow Hu Choo, ChaHoo, Hia Ach! Ughhh!!!! Why do by colds always have to get so ba... ha... ha.... Hai Choo, Hi Acha, Hu Hu Ha HaaaaChooooA!" Clarissa sneezed helplessly. "Gosh, I feel biserable".

The End

• 3 months later...

While I wait to see what someone else writes about this in the "Picture Prompt Fic Meme" thread, here's what I made of this video:

https://stock.adobe.com/video/young-students-in-scarfs-sneezing-in-tissue-suffering-flu-winter-epidemic/243363713

Out of Luck:

Everyone has a crappy day every once in a while. Sometimes, people can even have several crappy days in a row. For Olivia and Chloe, a streak of such days started one early afternoon, as they were getting out of their last class of that day. They were both sophomores, and they were also a couple, living together in a nice apartment. The main drawback of their apartment, though, was the fact that it was located quite far away from campus, which was a bit of a problem, since neither of them had a car. Still, the apartment was worth taking the bus to and from campus, most days. That wintry afternoon, however, taking the bus was the last thing they wanted to do. The weather had been particularly cold and stormy for days, and it caused problems with various infrastructures all around the city. On top of that, there was a bug going around, and with the weather being so bad this bug had quickly turned into some kind of an epidemic, which was claiming many victims around campus.

"I really don't think the professor should've come today" Olivia told Chloe as they were leaving class.

"Poor thing- she looked really sick" said Chloe.

"And with her sneezing non stop throughout class today- other people are going to get sick as well" said Olivia.

"In her defense- half the class was already sneezing and coughing" said Chloe. "Whatever this bug that's going around is- it must be pretty bad".

"I think it's some kind of flu" said Olivia. "It's like everywhere you look there're sick people. We're really lucky we didn't catch this".

"So lucky" said Chloe.

The sky was gray when they left the building, but it wasn't raining, and they were happy about it. They weren't so happy when their bus stopped, about halfway home. It turned out that the road was flooded, and the bus couldn't go on.

"Let's walk" Chloe told Olivia. "It's only about a half an hour walk, and it's not even raining".

That statement was true when they got off the bus and started walking, but about five minutes later pouring rain started to fall.

"Good thing we brought our umbrellas" said Olivia.

But alas- in less than two minutes the wind blew both their umbrellas away.

"Oh no!" Chloe cried out.

By the time they finally got home, they were both soaking wet, drenched in cold rain.

"Thhhank ggggod we're finally hhhhhome" said Chloe through chattering teeth. "I cccan't wait to change out of mmmy wet ccccclothes".

"Mmmme ttttoo" said Olivia, who was also shivering. "I'm ggggonna check the heater ffffirst".

As Chloe was changing into dry, warm and comfortable clothes, she heard Olivia cry out- "Oh no"!

"What is it?" asked Chloe.

"The heater's bbbbroken" Olivia replied.

"Go change your clothes, sweetie. I'll call the company and see if they can send someone over" said Chloe.

Olivia changed clothes, and then returned to the living room, just as Chloe was done talking on the phone.

"Well? What did they say?" asked Olivia.

"They have their hands full" Chloe replied. "They won't be able to send someone here for at least two days".

"Two days?!" Olivia cried out. "What are we supposed to do for so long? We're gonna freeze to"

"Haip Choo!" sneezed Chloe.

"Don't tell me you're getting sick" said Olivia.

"It was just a Ha Pchoo! sdeeze. O.K., two He Ap Choo! Bake it three sdeezes" said Chloe.

"And you're stuffed up" said Olivia.

"Yeah" said Chloe and sniffled. "I guess baybe I ab gettig sick. Good thig you did't"

"Hap Tshi!" sneezed Olivia.

"Dever bidd" said Chloe.

It quickly became clear that they were both coming down with a bad flu. Before too long, their noses started getting red from blowing. They spent most of that evening and night and the next day sitting on the couch, wearing scarfs and warm clothes and bundled up in blankets. Their symptoms progressed- from runny nose and sneezing, to coughing, to mild fever. They were constantly shivering, and staying close to each other for warmth. Chloe was sneezing more frequently, but Olivia's cough was worse. They both had sore throats as well.

"He Ha Ip Choo!" sneezed Chloe the next afternoon.

"Ptshi, Ha Iptsh!" sneezed Olivia less than a second later.

"Oh bad Hai Pchoo!" sneezed Chloe.

"Ha.... He...." Olivia's breath hitched.

"Stuck sdeeze?" Chloe asked her.

Olivia nodded, looking at the light to help the sneeze come out.

Chloe wanted to say something, but then she had to sneeze again- Ha Pchoo"!

At the same time, Olivia finally managed to get her sneeze to come out- "Ha Mptsh"!

Both of them then blew their stuffy noses into tissues.

"Beig sick sucks so bad" Olivia whined.

"Yeah, the killer cabpus flu got us both really bad" said Chloe.

"Add whed the heater's broked as well" said Olivia. "I guess we just rad out of luck".

"I would't say that" said Chloe.

"*cough cough* What do you bead?" asked Olivia.

"Well *cough* I guess we're lucky to at least have each other" said Chloe.

"You kdow, whed you thidk about it like that- it does bake be feel sobewhat lucky" said Olivia.

Chloe smiled and Olivia rested her tired head on her girlfriend's shoulder. The touching moment didn't last very long though, for a few seconds later the two of them had to sneeze again, this time at the exact same moment, as Chloe's "Hai Pchoo!" met Olivia's "He Ptshi!". That just goes to show you that with the right people by your side- even crappy days don't have to be all bad.

The End

Edited by Likesn
  • 3 weeks later...

Another stock video inspired story, slightly passed the discussed date ;) :

https://stock.adobe.com/video/sick-woman-in-bed-blowing-nose-and-putting-thermometer-in-mouth-hd/205482108

https://stock.adobe.com/video/sick-woman-on-sofa-in-home-blowing-her-nose-into-tissue-hd/208019268

Valentine:

"Seriously" Ava thought "a first date on Valentine's day? I mean- pressure much"?

Still, when Ashley, a girl she had met at a bar a couple of nights ago, asked her if she wanted to go out on a date with her on Valentine's day- Ava didn't hesitate before giving a positive answer. After all, Ava thought, life's too short for hesitating, right?

It was an extremely cold February evening when Ava got to the restaurant where she and Ashley were about to have their first date. The weather had been terrible all week long, with cold rain mixed with occasional hail pouring down from the sky, and that day wasn't much different. Luckily for Ava, the storm had subsided when she was on her way to the restaurant, but the people inside sure seemed happy to escape the cold outside. Ava felt the same way. It didn't take her too long to find Ashley, who had arrived to the restaurant a couple of minutes before her, and was already sitting at the table.

"Hey you" said Ava. "Quite a fancy place you picked".

"Do you like it?" asked Ashley.

"Yeah, it's really nice" Ava replied.

"Oh good, because I.... Ha Eshoo! Oh, excuse be" said Ashley and sniffled.

"Are you O.K.?" asked Ava in a concerned voice.

"I dod't kdow" replied Ashley. "I've beed feelig a little off today, but I thought I was fide edough to beet you togidht. I wasd't so stuffed up all day lodg, that odly started right dow". She took a tissue out of her purse and softly blew her nose.

"Should we reschedule? Do you want to go home and rest?" asked Ava. She liked Ashley, but getting sick wasn't what she had in mind for Valentine's day.

"Do do, I'll be fide. Dod't worry about be" said Ashley.

Ava was actually more worried about herself, but she was feeling brave, so she decided to take the risk, and sat in front of Ashley.

When a waiter arrived a couple of minutes later, just as Ashley and Ava were going over the menu, and asked them if they would like anything to drink, Ashley suddenly burst into a fit of coughing.

"I'll have a gin and tonic" said Ava "and she" Ava added before Ashley could speak "will have herbal tea with honey and lemon".

"We don't actually have that on the menu" said the waiter, but then Ava gave him such a look that he quickly added- "but I'll see what I can do".

"Thank you" said Ava. After the waiter went back to the kitchen, Ashley coughed again.

"Are you sure you're up for tonight?" asked Ava.

"Yeah, I'b just a little udder the Hhhhh Ha Ishoo! weather" said Ashley before coughing again.

"I'll say" Ava said quietly while Ashley coughed.

"What's that?" asked Ashley.

"I said I think your tea is here" said Ava. And indeed- just then, the waiter came back with tea for Ashley, just as Ava ordered it.

"Thadk you so buch" Ashley told the waiter. "This tea is really good" she told Ava after the waiter left.

"I'm glad you like it" said Ava.

"That was very codsiderate of you- gettig hib to brig be tea, eved though it's dot od the bedue" said Ashley.

"Well.... it looked like you needed it" said Ava.

It seemed that the tea did well for Ashley. She was much less stuffed up during the rest of the date, and they had quite an enjoyable evening, aside from Ashley's occasional sneezing and coughing. Just after they went out of the restaurant, back into the cold night, Ashley suddenly took Ava's hand.

"I had a really great tibe todight" she said, the congestion returning to her voice.

"Me too" said Ava.

"So......" said Ashley "if I were to call you, say- id a day or two......"

"I'd like that" Ava said and smiled.

"Oh good, thed I guess Hue Ishoo!" sneezed Ashley.

"You better hurry back home, before you catch you death" said Ava, still smiling.

"Hhhhh Ha Eshoo!" Ashley sneezed into a tissue two days later. After she blew her nose, she took her temperature- she had a fever. She coughed and felt miserable. Desperately needing something to cheer her up, she decided to call Ava.

Meanwhile, Ava was sitting on the cough in her home. Her head was pounding and her nose was streaming. She blew it fiercely, but it only triggered a tickle in her nose, causing her to let out a wet- "Ha Ipshoo"!

Just then, Ava's cellphone rang.

"Hey Ashley" said Ava as she picked up the phone, "How are you"?

"Dot too good" said Ashley. "I've beed feelig really sick for the past two days, add I have a fever. I guess I caught the flu".

"That's too bad" said Ava. "Here's the thig- I thidk I E Pshoo! caught it too".

"Oh do Ava! I did't bead to get you sick, add od our first date. I'b so sorry" said Ashley.

"Dod't worry about it- I hear this flu has beed goig aroudd" said Ava.

"Still, I wish you would't have caught it frob be Ha Ishoo!" sneezed Ashley. "So... I guess this beads I cad forget about a secodd date thed".

"What bakes you say that?" asked Ava.

"You bead you still wadt to go out with be, eved though I gave you the flu?" asked Ashley.

"Well, aside frob the flu, I had a really good tibe, so whed were both healthy agaid I see do reason why we should't have a secodd date" said Ava.

"I'd like that a lot" said Ashley and coughed.

"Oh, add Ashley" said Ava after coughing herself.

"Yes?" said Ashley.

"Happy Valedtide's day Hea Ipshoo!" sneezed Ava.

The End

• 10 months later...

The Season:

"What's the matter, babe?" Elena asked her girlfriend, Ruth, while they were in the car, on their way to meet Elena's friends.

"I'm nervous" Ruth replied. "This is the first time I'll be meeting your best friends, and it's Christmas".

"Exactly- me and my best friends spend Christmas together practically every year" said Elena.

"That's just it- I don't know if I can fit in. You've known each other for years and you and I have only been dating for four months" said Ruth.

"Don't worry- I'm sure everyone is going to like you" said Elena "though probably not as much as I do" she leaned away from the steering wheel and gave Ruth a quick kiss on her cheek. "Everything is gonna be fine, you'll see".

Elena's words reassured Ruth for the time being, so she turned to look out of the car's window. The sun was setting and they were driving in a road inside a small forest. Snow covered trees where all around, and the light from the setting sun made the view even more beautiful. By the time Elena parked the car near the small house her friends have rented for the next few days, night has already fallen.

"Brrr.... it's so called outside" said Elena as she went out of the car and shivered. "Don't forget the presents you brought, babe".

"Got it" said Ruth. The two of them went to the doorway and knocked.

"Merry Christmas!" Elena called as the door opened and she and Ruth walked in.

"Yay! I'm so glad you made it" said Elena's friend Lorelei.

"Like I would miss spending Christmas with you" said Elena. "Lorelei- this is my girlfriend, Ruth. Ruth- this is one of my best friends, Lorelei".

"Nice to meet you, Ruth" said Lorelei. "Elena has been telling me quite a bit about you, so I'm excited to finally meet you".

"Me too" said Ruth.

"Where's Julie?" asked Elena.

"She called me from the road- she got stuck in traffic so she's gonna be a little late, but she'll be here" said Lorelei. "She's bringing her girlfriend as well".

"Which means there'll be plenty of new faces all around" said another girl, who emerged from the kitchen, holding a fluffy white cat in her hands. She approached Ruth and said- "I'm Liv, Lorelei's girlfriend".

"Nice to meet you as well" said Ruth.

"So Ruth- Elena told me that this is your first time celebrating Christmas, is that right?" asked Lorelei.

"That's right. I'm Jewish, so we never really celebrated Christmas" said Ruth.

"Show them what you got them, babe" said Elena.

"Oh yeah- I brought you these" Ruth said, pulling a bunch of spinning tops from the bag in her hands "Hanukkah dreidels".

"That's so cool!" called Lorelei. "I wanna play with one".

"Go ahead" said Ruth.

"While Lorelei enjoys your holiday traditions, let me show you ours" Liv told Ruth. She led her to the middle of the living room, where a fully decorated and lit Christmas tree was standing.

"Ta da!" said Liv, pointing at the tree.

"It's beautiful!" called Ruth "It looks even better in real life than in the movies".

"Hey Liv- do you need some help in the kitchen maybe?" asked Elena.

"Yeah, I'd like that" Liv replied.

While their girlfriends worked and chatted in the kitchen, Ruth and Lorelei had a nice conversation of their own for a while.

"Hey, are you O.K.?" Lorelei asked when she noticed Ruth was rubbing her eyes. "Don't tell me you're already tired, the evening barely started".

"No, it's not that" said Ruth "it's just that my eyes are really itchy for some reason".

"That's odd" said Lorelei.

"Haa Tshoo!" sneezed Ruth.

"Bless you" said Lorelei.

"Thanks Ha E Tshoo! *sniff* My nose is also starting to itch" said Ruth.

"Bless you again" said Lorelei. "Maybe something in the room is setting you off".

"Ma.... Ha Tshoo! Maybe" said Ruth and sniffled.

"Why don't we go and check on the others in the kitchen?" Lorelei suggested.

"Good idea *sniff*" said Ruth.

Whatever irritated Ruth eyes and nose, it didn't bother her while she was in the kitchen. After a while, they heard a knock on the door.

"That must be Julie" said Lorelei.

"Perfect timing- the food is ready" said Liv.

Indeed, standing in the doorway were Julie and her new girlfriend, Kamila. Introductions were made and then the six girls went to the dining room to have a festive dinner. They had a lovely time, eating, drinking warm wine and talking, until they were interrupted by the sound of sneezes:

"He Ishoo, Ei Shoo!" this time, it was Kamila who had sneezed.

"Bless you" Lorelei told her.

"Tha.... Eshoo, He Eshoo, Hui Eshoo! Thank you" said Kamila.

"Maybe the same thing that bothered you earlier is now getting to Kamila" Lorelei told Ruth.

"I don't think so" said Ruth "I feel fine".

At that moment, the furry cat jumped into Liv's lap and purred.

"What is that?" asked Julie.

"My new cat. I named her Lu" Liv replied. "Isn't she adorable"?

"Could you take it somewhere else, please?" asked Julie. "Kamila is"

"Hu Eshoo, He Eshoo, I YeShoo, Ho Eshoo!" Kamila's nose exploded.

"super allergic to cats" Julie finished.

"Alright, alright. Come on, Lu" said Liv as she took the cat away.

"Sorry about that" Kamila said after she blew her nose.

"Nothing to be sorry about" said Elena.

"Haap Choo!" sneezed Julie a little while later, as the girls were moving to the living room. She didn't cover her sneeze and ended up spraying her surroundings.

"Gross!" called Liv.

"Maybe you have allergies as well?" Ruth suggested.

"Do" said Julie, her nose blocked as a result of the sneeze "I thidk I bight be cobig dowd with a cold".

"Then you should definitely cover your mouth" said Liv.

"Don't be so hard on her" said Lorelei.

"I just don't want you to catch her cold. You know you catch every bug you come across" said Liv.

"Ha Atshoo!" sneezed Ruth.

"Don't tell me you're catching a cold as well" said Elena.

"No *sniff* I think it's the tree- I'm allergic to it" said Ruth.

"Hu UpChoo, Ep Choo!" sneezed Julie, again without covering.

"He Tshoo, A Tshoo, Ha Ha Atshoo!" Ruth's nose was having a rough time as well.

"Why don't we call it a night?" Elena suggested.

And so the girls went to bed much earlier than they had planned. Unfortunately, the next day it turned out that Julie indeed had a cold, and a bad one. On top of that, since Julie wasn't careful with her sneezes, her cold started to spread. The first victim was, naturally,  her girlfriend, Kamila, but Lorelei caught it as well and so did Ruth.

"Hiep Choo, Choo, Hep Choo!" sneezed Julie the next morning. She was in the kitchen with Kamila, Liv and Lorelei. By now, Julie's nose was bright red.

"Baybe we should have Eshoo, He Eshoo! stayed id bed" said Kamila. She and Julie then blew their stuffy noses.

"Bless you, Kabila Huish Tshoo, Hi Tshoosh, Hi Tishoo, Ha Yitshoo!" Lorelei said and sneezed as well.

"Here babe- I brought you your favorite handkerchief" Liv said to Lorelei. "Looks like you're gonna need it".

"Thadk you, Liv" said Lorelei and blew her nose.

"I did't kdow adyode still uses haddkerchiefs these days" said Julie.

"Well- she wouldn't have to, had you not given her your cold" said Liv.

"That's edough sweety" said Lorelei "she feels bad as it is".

"He Esh, Ha Eshoo, He Eshoo!" you cad say that agaid" said Kamila.

Meanwhile, Elena was bringing Ruth her breakfast to bed.

"Ha Tshoo! *sniff* That cold I caught frob Julie sure is a bad ode" said Ruth before blowing her nose.

"I'm sorry you feel bad, babe" said Elena. "Between this cold and you being allergic to the tree- this really isn't what I had in mind when I thought about your first Christmas".

"Yeah, so buch for berry Christbas for be Aaa Tshoo!" sneezed Ruth.

After spending all day inside with four sick girls, it was no surprise that the following day Liv and Elena had colds of their own.

"Ha Tsheshoo, Hiye Eshtsh, HashTshe!" Elena sneezed in bed next to Ruth. Her sneezes were harsh and messy and her nose just wouldn't give her a rest.

"Wow Eleda- I dever kdew you cad sdeeze like that He Atshoo!" sneezed Ruth. The two of them had red and runny noses.

"Hu Tshe, TshiYeshoo! Yeah *sniff* by sdeezes are a bess whed I'b sick" Elena said before giving several gurgling nose blows into a tissue.

"Guess we should be stayig id bed today" Ruth said and blew her nose.

"Whed I was thidkig about speddig Christbas id bed with you- that's dot what I had id bidd" said Elena.

"Ha Ashoo! Ugh! *sniff* I'b godda kill Julie" Liv told Lorelei while wiping her leaking nose with a tissue. "By dose just wod't stop ruddig".

"Why dod't you HeshTshi, HuiYishTshoo! cobe add warb be up idstead?" Lorelei suggested.

"Yeah *sniff* I guess I cad do that A Shoo, He Ashoo!" sneezed Liv.

The End

• 1 year later...
On 5/5/2015 at 5:47 AM, Likesn said:

Time for a fanfic. The following story will be an X- Men fanfic, featuring characters from both the movies and the cartoon T.V. shows (if you're wondering how can they all be alive and relatively young at the same time- it's a timely wobbly thing).

Mystique's Day Off

Fandom: X- Men

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters

Mystique checked her human form in the mirror- her nose was red and her eyes were puffy. She had a cold, a bad one. She was frustrated- she wasn't used to being sick, but what was worse than her cold was the fact that she was bored. Mystique liked action. She liked running around helping Magneto in his endeavors to establish mutant supremacy and if it meant crossing paths with her former best friend, Charles Xavier, well then- even better. She wanted Professor X to stop his foolish efforts to make mutants and humans live in harmony and join her and Magneto in leading a new world order, as they were supposed to do. For now, however, Mystique had other things to worry about- though her symptoms weren't visible when she was in her mutant form, they continued to bother her. Her nose was stuffed up and running, she was coughing from time to time and every now and then she would let out a harsh sneeze.

"He Tshoo!" she sprayed the mirror with her sneeze. "Gross" she said. As she blew her nose for what seemed like the hundredth time that morning, she thought about how she wished to be with Magneto in the field right now, instead of being stuck at home sick. When Magneto saw her that morning he gave her a day off, saying that he would be able to manage on his own. Mystique was disappointed. She knew Magneto was probably going to find new mutants and try to convince them to join their cause, since that's what he was up to those days. She also knew that he and Professor X, who was after the same thing, might cross paths and that they may confront each other and she wanted to be there if they do, to make sure neither of them gets hurt. Although, Mystique wasn't sure if Professor X still cared about her the way she cared about him. After all, now he had his girlfriend, Moira Mactaggert, and all those people in the X mansion to worry about. The thought of all those people living in the place that was once her home made Mystique jealous. She thought about the days when they were living in that mansion together, her and Charles, before he became Professor X. Back then, whenever she had a cold he would make her some hot chocolate. He never knew how to make it before he met Mystique, but seeing how hot chocolate always made her feel better he asked the made to show him how to make it. She missed those days, especially now that she was sick. "Ha Tshoo!" she sneezed again. Suddenly, she had an idea- if Magneto is out there searching for new mutants, Professor X is probably doing the same, meaning he's not in the mansion. "A perfect opportudity for be to have sobe fud id the old badsiod" Mystique said to herself, a habit that she had for a long time. "Hea Tshoo! Add I kdow just what I'b goig to do".

Just as she thought, Professor X was away and she had no problem infiltrating the mansion. The mansion was full of people, walking the hallways, attending classes, training. Mystique noticed a lesson was about to start in on of the classes. The teacher was Storm.

"Has anyone seen Kitty? She's the only one missing" Storm asked the people in the classroom. Mystique saw an opportunity and took it. She changed herself to look like Shadowcat and walked to Storm.

"There you are Kitty. Where have you been? You're late, again".

"I'b sorry Biss Budroe I Ha.... Ha..... Ha Ashoo!" she sneezed openly all over storm.

"Bless you. Are you feeling alright? You don't look too good".

"Actually, I thidk I bight be a little Hai Tshioo! *sniff* sick".

"I see. Well, you look like you should be in bed. Go and rest, but make sure to catch up with your homework assignments".

"I will. Thadk you Biss Budroe Ai Shoo"!

"That's idterestig" Mystique said to herself when she was out of hearing range. "It seebs that whed I chadge by looks by sdeezes chadge as well. This should help by plad. Oh look, he're cobes little Kitty dow" she said when she noticed Shadowcat going down the stairs on her way to class. Mystique changed herself to look like Rogue and approached her:

"Hey Kitty *sniff* what's up"?

"I'm sorry Marie but I can't talk right now. I have to get to class. I'm already late and Miss Munroe is gonna be really mad me".

"Did't you hear? Biss Budroe's class got cadcelled".

"Really? Wew, I'm in luck today. What happened"?

"I dod't kdow. Do ode told be He Pshoo"!

"Hey! Say it, don't spray it! Are you sick"?

"Do, do it's just by Ha Pshoo, He Apshoo! allergies actig up".

"Cover you're mouth when you sneeze, will you?! Geeze! Do you have, like, no manners at all"?

"I cad't help it Ha Pshoo! I've beed like this He Peshoo! all bordig".

"Well, since my class got cancelled, I think I'll go take a shower to get all your sneeze spray off of me".

"This just keeps gettig better add better" Mystique said to herself. Next, she saw Rogue and Jubilee sitting in the garden and talking. "Perfect, two birds id ode stode, or should I say- ode sdeeze" she said to herself. She changed herself to look like Storm and approached them:

"Miss Munroe, if you don't mind me asking- don't you have a class to teach right now?" asked Jubilee.

"I was feelig a little udder the weather, so I cadcelled it".

"I thought you control the weather" said Rogue.

"But I cad't codtrol Har Shoo! gerbs. Excuse be" she blew her nose wetly.

"Bless you Miss Munroe. Shouldn't you be resting in bed if you're sick?" asked Jubilee.

"I was headig to bed right dow whed I saw you two sittig here. Dod't you have Her Shoosh! classes"?

"No. We have a day off today" said Rogue.

"Well thed, good for you. Dow, if you'll excuse be, I thidk I'll go to bed add rest He Re Shoo"!

"Take care Miss Munroe" said Rogue.

"Feel better" said Jubilee.

"Excelledt. I thidk I have tibe for ode bore victib, add I kdow just who I'b godda visit dext" Mystique said to herself before she changed herself to look like Jubilee. She went to the basement level, to the infirmary. Just as she expected, Jean grey was there:

"Hey Jubilee, how can I help you"?

"I cabe dowd to see if you have sobethig to help be with by cold Hi Tshi, Shi"!

"Bless you. I didn't know you have a cold".

"I woke up like this this Tshi, Hi Itsh, Hi Tshi! bordig".

"Well, I might be a doctor, but there's not much I can do about a cold. I suggest you go to bed and rest. Drink plenty of fluids and try sleeping it off. That usually helps more than any medicine. If you get worse, come see me again".

"Thadk Biss Grey, I will".

"Please, call me Jean. 'Miss Gray' make me feel old".

"O.K. Hi Tshish, Hai Tshi! 'Jead' it is".

When Mystique got back to Magneto's hideout from the mansion, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was in her human form and it seemed like her time outside made her cold worse, but it was worth it- she knew that by the next day, some of the X girls will feel just as bad as her. "Ha Tshoo!" well, maybe not exactly as bad as her. She decided to stay in her human form for a while "I cad be butadt add proud adother day" she said to herself.

The next morning an interesting scene took place at the X mansion's infirmary. Jean Grey, Storm, Shadowcat, Rogue and Jubilee were all there, red nosed and sniffling. It was Jean who spoke first:

"So, I take it that you all caught Jubilee's cold as well"?

"What do you bead by cold? I was Ha Tshi, Tshish! fide yesterday, udtil Biss Budroe sdeezed od be add Barie" said Jubilee.

"So that's why Biss Budroe's class got cadcelled. So, after she sdeezed od you, you showered be with your Ha Tshoo! 'allergy' sdeezes, huh Barie? Do you thidk it's A Shioo! fuddy what you did to be?" asked Shadowcat.

"What are you talkig about? I dever eved He Pshoo! saw you yesterday" said Rogue.

"Add I dever cadcelled by class yesterady, I just sedt Kitty to bed because she was Her Shooeh! sick. I was perfectly fide yesterday" said storm.

"That doesd't bake ady sedse- I saw you yesterday Jubilee add you were Ha Tshooa! sick add sdeezig" said Jean.

"So, He Epshoo! What exactly happeded yesterady?" asked Rogue.

"I think I can answer that question" said Professor X who appeared suddenly.

"Professor! Wered't you supposed to cobe back A TshooEsh! dext week?" asked Jean.

"Unfortunately, I had to come back earlier than I planned because"

"He Ishoo!" a red nosed Moira Mactaggert walked in, sneezing into a tissue. "He Tshoo!" she sneezed again.

"It seems that Moira also caught quite a bad cold" Professor X finished his sentence.

"Bless you Biss Bactaggert" said Shadowcat, Jubilee and Rogue.

"Bless you Boira" said Jean and Storm.

"Thadk you" said Moira.

"So professor, you said you kdow what happeded yesterday Ha Eshooeh!" Jean sneezed, causing a nearby glass vial to shatter.

"Ubbb.... what just happeded Hu.... Hu..... Ha Tshoo!" Shadowcat sneezed. The sneeze bent her forward so fast it made her tumble and since she brought both her hands to her face to cover the sneeze she had no way to stop herself from falling on the table she was standing next to. Fortunately for her, she simply passed through the table and landed on the floor.

"O.K. this is gettig really ShiTsh! weird Ha TshiShi!" fireworks came out of Jubilee's hands when she sneezed. Fortunately, no one was hurt.

"It is as I feared" said Professor X. "The cold you have is not an ordinary cold, like the one Moira has".

"Ashoo!" Moira sneezed as if on cue.

"This is a mutant cold, one that you caught from a very special mutant" Professor X continued. "It seems that you all ran into Mystique at some point or another yesterday. Apparently, Mystique had a cold and you all caught it".

"Bystique?!" all the X girls exclaimed at once.

"Indeed. Her cold seemed to have developed into a mutation, a very groovy mutation, unlike anything I've seen before. As it appears, her cold causes you to lose control over your powers".

"Wait, thad should't we get Ororo out of here before she sdeeze a lightdig storb or sobethig?" asked Moira.

"Har Shoosh!" Storm's sneeze caused the water in the sink to freeze.

"I hardly think that would be necessary. The symptoms don't seem to trigger any dangerous reactions, only slight inconvenience".

"Hu Tshish!" Jubilee sneezed fireworks out of her hands again. "With all due respect professor, I'b dot sure 'idcodvediedce' is the right word" she said before taking a tissue from a box near her and blowing her nose wetly. The others did the same.

"Of course, the symptoms vary, according to your personal mutations. I need to further study this mutation in order to see what I can do about it. It might take a while" said Professor X.

"And what should we Aaaa Shooa! do id the beadtibe?" asked Jean as her sneeze caused several objects to float in the air around them.

"Well, doctor Grey, I'm sure you'll agree that the best way to fight a cold is by resting and drinking plenty of fluids. Fortunately for you, I have something extra that might help you deal with this cold".

"Ha Ishoo! Add what would that be Charles?" asked Moira.

"My very own special hot chocolate recipe" Professor X smiled.

Meanwhile, back at Magneto's hideout, Mystique was buy nursing her cold, when a furious red nosed Emma frost came into her room:

"You! Ha Tshoo! You Ha Tishoo! did this to be Raved"!

"I dod't go by Raved adybore Ebba, you He Tshoo! kdow that".

"Fide, 'Bystique', whatever. You gave be your cold add dow it's Ha Choo! bessig with by power add I'b godda Tshoo! get you for that" whenever Emma sneezed she changed in and out of her crystallized form.

"Calb dowd Ebba, it's just a cold. Besides, I have sobethig to tell you that would Ha Tshoo! cheer you up".

"Oh really? Hi Tshoo! Add what would that be"?

"Yesterday, I took a little trip to the X badsiod add got sobe X girls good add sick. I ibagide by special gerbs bust be wreakig all kidds of havoc dowd there as we speak Hu Etshoo"!

"Is that right? Id that case, I thidk I have a surprise for you as well"?

"What are you Hu Tshoo! talkig about"?

"Yesterday, before you gave be your stupid cold, I badaged to hack idto the X badsiod's surveilladce systeb. I was goig to wait for Bagdeto to cobe back add show it to hib, but sidce we're both He Tishoo! sick I thidk it will help us feel a lot better to spedt a day id bed, watchig the X girls suffer Ha Ithsoo"!

"You kdow what? That would bake be feel so buch better Ha Atshoo"!

The End

Awesome story and bless you Mystique.

• 3 weeks later...

Helpless:

One person's trouble can be another one's joy. It's not necessarily because the other person is mean or that they want someone to suffer, but sometimes they just happen to benefit from someone else's misfortune. Such was the case for Katie. Did she want her friend Joy to have a cold? Of course not. But Joy came down with a cold and it had nothing to do with Katie. The two friends had plans to spend an afternoon together, but when Katie got to Joy's house she found out that Joy was coming down with a cold. Not only that, it was one of the messiest cold Katie has ever witnessed. As someone turned on by having a cold, all Katie could think about was how to catch whatever Joy had.

"Ha EsChoo! Oh god!" Joy's sneeze was so powerful she had to take a few steps back from the sheer force of it. She tried to cover it but her hands were no match for the mess.

"I can't believe you got so sick this fast, poor thing" Katie told her. "You were fine when we talked this morning. How did you manage to do that"?

"Beats be He Hes ShChooooooo!" sneezed Joy. "All I kdow is that I feel terrible".

"No wonder, with a cold like that" Katie said, trying very hard to hide how turned on she was.

"I'b sorry I ruided ouer afterdood together" said Joy. "We've beed pladdig it for so lodg add we fidally have sobe free tibe add dow I'b sick add gross" she took a tissue and gave her nose a wet blow. "Oh god *sniffle* so buch sdot. You probably should't stay here or you bight catch this".

"Are you kidding? I can't leave you alone when you're so sick" said Katie.

"You're sweet, but trust be - you dod't wadt to catch this cold" said Joy. "It's Hes Chooo! awful".

"Which is exactly why you need someone to take care of you" said Katie.

"Haes ShChooooo, Es Choooooo, Huesh Choooooooo! Baybe you're right" Joy said before collapsing on the couch. She blew her nose again and then started coughing.

"I've got to catch this cold" Katie thought. "I haven't had a good cold in so long".

"How on earth did you get so sick?" she asked Joy. "I heard that there's a bug going around but I had no Idea it could take someone down this fast".

"Just by luck" said Joy. "I was feelig fide this bordig add dow I'b a total sdot bodster".

"Don't be so hard on yourself" Katie told her. "It's not your fault that you're sick".

"Ha Esss Chooooooooo! What do you call this thed?" Joy asked, gesturing at her snotty face.

"A girl who needs help dealing with her cold" Katie replied.

"This cold sure bakes be feel He Es Chooooo! helpess" said Joy.

"Then it's a good thing that I'm here to help" said Katie. "Here" she took a tissue and sat down next to Joy. "Let me blow your nose for you".

"Huash Choooooooo! Oh do *sniffle* dow I sdeezed all over you" said Joy.

"It's O.K." said Katie.

"That's exactly what I wanted you to do" she thought.

Katie wiped her face with the tissue in her hand, threw it away and grabbed a new one.

"Your nose needs a gentle touch or else it's gonna get all red" she told Joy.

"Wow, this feels really good" Joy said as Katie gently wiped her nose.

"See? I told you I can help" Katie said with a smile. "I'll make you feel better in no time".

"He Esh Chooooo!" Joy took the tissue from Katie and sneezed into it. "If you catch this it'll odly bake be feel worse" she said before blowing her nose.

"It would make me feel really good though" Katie thought.

"Don't worry about that" she told Joy. "The only thing that should be on your mind is getting better and I'm gonna help you with that".

Katie stayed at Joy's for hours, taking care of her friend. Joy was sneezing all over the place. She usually tried to cover her sneezes but often failed. After Katie told her repeatedly that she didn't mind her sneezing, Joy finally stopped her constant apologies and just let Katie take care of her. It was late at the evening when Katie finally left. She made sure Joy is asleep in her bed and even stayed a few extra minutes just to listen to her friend snoring lightly through her blocked nose. When Katie left Joy's house she inhaled the cool evening air.

"This is probably the last time I'm gonna be able to breath so freely for the next few days" she thought. "With Joy's cold, my nose is bound to get really stuffed up".

She went back to her house, took a cold shower and went to bed with her hair wet and the window open.

The next morning, Katie woke up with a light case of the sniffles.

"Good, it's starting" she thought.

She went to the bathroom and checked herself in the mirror.

"Ha Ishoo!" she sprayed her mirror.

"Excellent, I'm sneezing already" she thought.

After taking another cold shower, just to be on the safe side, she called her work and took a sick day. Since she hasn't been sick in a long time she knew she could take as many sick days as she might need. Thinking about that, she texted Joy. A few minutes later Joy replied, saying that she was feeling a bit better, thanks to Katie, but will be taking the next few days off her work so she won't get anyone else sick. Katie told her that she'll come visit her again that afternoon and Joy said she'd like that. With the rest of her morning free, Katie could just let herself enjoy the cold that she was coming down with.

"Ha Es Chooooooo!" Joy sneezed into a tissue as she opened the door for Katie that afternoon.

"He Ishoo, Ha Ishoo!" Katie replied.

"Oh do! *sniffle* I kdew this would happed" said Joy.

"Yep. I'b a *sniffle* sdotty bess today" Katie said with a smile.

"I was just goig to thadk you for bakig be feel better yesterday, but dow I just feel guilty" said Joy.

"Dod't worry, it's just a cold He Ishoo, Hi Ishoo, Ha Ishoo!" sneezed Katie. She didn't bother to cover her sneezes, since Joy was already sick.

"How cad you be so calb about this?" asked Joy. "If your cold is half as bas as bide you bust be feelig pretty He Es Choooo, Huash Chooooooooooo! biserable".

"Actually, I dod't" said Katie. "I helped a sick friedd feel better add that bakes be feel happy".

"Well *sniffle* the least I cad do is take care of you dow" said Joy.

"Ha Ishoo, Ha Eshoo! That soudds dice" Katie said and sniffled.

The End

• 1 month later...

The Gallery:

"I've been told you are looking for a woman with a cold?" an assistant approaches you as you are looking at some of the pictures on the walls.

"Yes, that's right" you say.

"Would you care to look at this one then?" the assistant asks.

"Let's see" you reply, turning to the said picture. "Details please".

The assistant presses a button on a remote-control.

"He.... Ehe...." the woman sitting on a couch brings a tissue to her face.

"He Ha Ashoo!" she sneezes into the tissue.

"Oh by god *sniffle* this is such a terrible cold" she says before blowing her nose. "Ha Ha Ashoo! I'b just godda stay hobe for a few E Shoo! days, udtil I start feelig better".

"No, I'm sorry, this won't do" you say.

"Is it a problem with the cold?" the assistant asks.

"The cold is fine" you reply. "It's just that this picture is too... domestic".

"I see" says the assistant. "Perhaps this one will suit you better then".

"He He Tshoo, A Tshoo, Tshoo, Ha Haaa Tshoo!" the woman in the picture launches into a sneezing fit right after the assistant presses the button on the remote. She is standing outside, under clear blue winter sky, wearing a big scarf. The tissue in her hand barely manages to contain her wet sneezes.

"This was a bistake" she says. By cold is so big *sniffle* it's udcodtrollable. I should've stayed hobe id Esh Tshoo, Heae Tshoo, He Ash Tshoo! bed".

"She's going back home" you say. "This won't do either. Do you have a woman that is working with a cold"?

"I think I have something over here" the assistant says. "Try this one".

The woman in the next picture has a very red nose and she is working on her laptop. She's holding a tissue in her hand and on the table next to her laptop are some pills, a glass of water and a bottle of nasal spray. When the assistant presses the button on the remote the woman coughs into the tissue in her hand.

A skype call then comes in and the woman answers.

"Hello" the woman says. "Sorry for dot cobig to the office today. I'b really Hap Chioo! sick. I could't *cough cough* risk gettig Heip Chioo! adyode else sick. Cad you *sniffle* hear how sick I ab"?

The person on the other end of the call clearly can.

"Haa Pchioo!" the woman misses the tissue and sprays the screen.

"Excuse be" she says and sniffles. "Cad we talk toborrow? Hopefully I'll He I Pchioo! feel better by thed".

"Was this more like what you're looking for?" the assistant asks.

"Not exactly" you reply. "I'm looking for a sick woman in her work environment".

"Alright" says the assistant. "This one looks like it might fit you".

"Ha Ishoo!" the woman in the picture sneezes into a tissue. She is also working on a laptop and has some pills on the table next to her, as well as a mug of tea. She is wearing a scarf.

"That's her kitchen she's sitting in, I believe" you say.

"Is it really?" the assistant wonders. "Let's see some more".

"Ishoo! Ugh *sniffle* I cad't stop sdeezig with this cold" the woman says. "Good thig I cad Ai Shoo! work frob hobe because I'b a Hi Ishoo, Haaa Ishoo! total bess".

"Sorry, that's my bad" the assistant says as you watch the woman blows her nose.

"She does have a lovely cold though" you say. "The laptop might've been misleading".

"Probably" says the assistant. "What about this one"?

"Ha A Tshi!" the woman in the picture sneezes into her hand. There's a book in her other hand and it is evident that her nose is giving her trouble while she's trying to read it. She's in a balcony, but it doesn't look like she's in her house. Voices of other people can be heard behind her.

"It wod't take buch logder guys *sniffle* I probise" the woman says. "I just have to A Tshi! fidish readig this add thed I'll Tshi, Tshi, Ahi Tshi! cobe back idside add we could Ha I Tshi! get started".

"This one will do nicely" you say, thinking about how the woman used only her hand to cover her sneezes, how wet they were and how she probably got some spray on the book as well. "I'll take it".

"An excellent choice" says the assistant.

The End

11 hours ago, Likesn said:

The Gallery:

"I've been told you are looking for a woman with a cold?" an assistant approaches you as you are looking at some of the pictures on the walls.

"Yes, that's right" you say.

"Would you care to look at this one then?" the assistant asks.

"Let's see" you reply, turning to the said picture. "Details please".

The assistant presses a button on a remote-control.

"He.... Ehe...." the woman sitting on a couch brings a tissue to her face.

"He Ha Ashoo!" she sneezes into the tissue.

"Oh by god *sniffle* this is such a terrible cold" she says before blowing her nose. "Ha Ha Ashoo! I'b just godda stay hobe for a few E Shoo! days, udtil I start feelig better".

"No, I'm sorry, this won't do" you say.

"Is it a problem with the cold?" the assistant asks.

"The cold is fine" you reply. "It's just that this picture is too... domestic".

"I see" says the assistant. "Perhaps this one will suit you better then".

"He He Tshoo, A Tshoo, Tshoo, Ha Haaa Tshoo!" the woman in the picture launches into a sneezing fit right after the assistant presses the button on the remote. She is standing outside, under clear blue winter sky, wearing a big scarf. The tissue in her hand barely manages to contain her wet sneezes.

"This was a bistake" she says. By cold is so big *sniffle* it's udcodtrollable. I should've stayed hobe id Esh Tshoo, Heae Tshoo, He Ash Tshoo! bed".

"She's going back home" you say. "This won't do either. Do you have a woman that is working with a cold"?

"I think I have something over here" the assistant says. "Try this one".

The woman in the next picture has a very red nose and she is working on her laptop. She's holding a tissue in her hand and on the table next to her laptop are some pills, a glass of water and a bottle of nasal spray. When the assistant presses the button on the remote the woman coughs into the tissue in her hand.

A skype call then comes in and the woman answers.

"Hello" the woman says. "Sorry for dot cobig to the office today. I'b really Hap Chioo! sick. I could't *cough cough* risk gettig Heip Chioo! adyode else sick. Cad you *sniffle* hear how sick I ab"?

The person on the other end of the call clearly can.

"Haa Pchioo!" the woman misses the tissue and sprays the screen.

"Excuse be" she says and sniffles. "Cad we talk toborrow? Hopefully I'll He I Pchioo! feel better by thed".

"Was this more like what you're looking for?" the assistant asks.

"Not exactly" you reply. "I'm looking for a sick woman in her work environment".

"Alright" says the assistant. "This one looks like it might fit you".

"Ha Ishoo!" the woman in the picture sneezes into a tissue. She is also working on a laptop and has some pills on the table next to her, as well as a mug of tea. She is wearing a scarf.

"That's her kitchen she's sitting in, I believe" you say.

"Is it really?" the assistant wonders. "Let's see some more".

"Ishoo! Ugh *sniffle* I cad't stop sdeezig with this cold" the woman says. "Good thig I cad Ai Shoo! work frob hobe because I'b a Hi Ishoo, Haaa Ishoo! total bess".

"Sorry, that's my bad" the assistant says as you watch the woman blows her nose.

"She does have a lovely cold though" you say. "The laptop might've been misleading".

"Probably" says the assistant. "What about this one"?

"Ha A Tshi!" the woman in the picture sneezes into her hand. There's a book in her other hand and it is evident that her nose is giving her trouble while she's trying to read it. She's in a balcony, but it doesn't look like she's in her house. Voices of other people can be heard behind her.

"It wod't take buch logder guys *sniffle* I probise" the woman says. "I just have to A Tshi! fidish readig this add thed I'll Tshi, Tshi, Ahi Tshi! cobe back idside add we could Ha I Tshi! get started".

"This one will do nicely" you say, thinking about how the woman used only her hand to cover her sneezes, how wet they were and how she probably got some spray on the book as well. "I'll take it".

"An excellent choice" says the assistant.

The End

Thank you for writing this! 
Excellent job!

• 4 weeks later...

Holiday Spirit:

Let us take the form of a holiday spirit. Imagine if that spirt had a sneeze-fetish. That would make it perfect to travel, enter houses and observe the wonderful colds this season brings. Shall we start?

House number 1:

"We Tishoo! a berry Christbas, we Tishoo! a berry Christbas, we Tishoo! a berry Christbas, add a stuffy dew year" sings the young woman in the house.

Why is she singing? Because we're the holiday spirt, of course. When the holiday spirit comes to visit you must talk about your cold and if you can sing about it - even better.

"What I wadt for Christbas is bore tissues" says the young woman. Each time she sneezed while singing she did so into a tissue. Her nose is red and so is her scarf.

"Hi Tishoo! I blow by dose all the tibe *sniffle* but it odly bakes it bore red" she says. "By dose is as red as Rudolf's *sniffle* I deed tissues with lotiod".

House number 2:

"Hea Eshoooooo!" the woman in the house unleashes a harsh sneeze into a tissue. She looks at the thermometer in her hand and does not like what she sees there.

"Great *sniffle* dow I'b gettig a He Ashoo! fever" she says.

"Hu Ashoo! I cad't deal with this cold od by owd, I deed bedicide" she says and sniffles.

"Sedd be beds, sedd be beds, sedd theb all by way
Bedicide is what I deed I'b sdeezig through the day" she sings before she coughs and blows her nose.

"This cold is a daughty ode Hea Ashooooo! she sneezes. "I hope Sadta bridgs be sobe beds".

House number 3:

This house has two young women inside it.

"Hushoooo!" one of the women sneezes.

"Od the first day of Christbas by girlfriedd gave to be He Heshoo, He Ushooo!" she starts singing but sneezes twice more. After thoroughly blowing her nose, she continues to sing:

"A stuffy, achy head, a cough that's id by chest add a cold that's id by dose"

"Tshi!" the other woman sneezes, finishing the song.

"I'b sorry I Ha Tshi! gave you by cold" she tells her girlfriend. "I probise I'll Ha Ha Tshi, Haaaa Tshi! bake it up to you durig Christbas".

"You cad start by Hu Ushooo! *cough cough* bakig us both sobe tea" her girlfriend says before they both turn to blow their noses.

House number 4:

The woman in this house is lying in her bed. She has tea, medicine and a thermometer on her nightstand and a compress on her forehead.

"Hu Tshoooooo!" her sneeze sends the compress flying across the room.

"Hua Tshoooooooo!" she brings a tissue to her nose to blow it, but ends up sneezing again instead.

"Stuffy dight *sniffle* sdeezy dight
tissues scattered left add right" she sings.

"Oh, by dose is full of sdot
Get air through it I caddot
Dow I'b about to sdeeze
Dow I'b about to sdeeze........ He He Haaaaaaaaaa Tshooooooooooo"!

Happy holidays 🎅

The End

• 2 months later...

I try to keep the foot stuff to the adult section these days, but there will be a bit of it here. Nothing that belongs in the adult section though, as usual.

Snowed-In:

The quiet street was covered in bright white snow. This serene view from the window was quite a contrast to what was going on inside the house. Five young women shared the house: Eva, Heidi, Annette, Jupiter and Emily,

"E Tshi!" Annette sneezed as she sat on her bed and checked the forecast on her laptop. She blew her nose into a tissue and went to the living room to tell the others what she found out.

"They say it will be sdowig for at least five bore days" she said and coughed.

"Hu Upsh, Ha Upshoo! *cough cough* Good thig I bought us edough supply to last a bodth" said Emily.

Indeed, they were not about to run out of anything soon. The moment Emily heard that heavy snow was about to fall she rushed to the store to stock up on supplies. Unfortunately, that was not the only thing she brought back from the store. They weren't sure if it was the flu or just a particularly vicious cold, but it took the whole house down in less than three days. Each of them was handling her sickness differently.

"He He Heai Tshoo! I'b dot sure I cad *cough cough* bake it that lodg" said Jupiter.

"You're godda be He He Haa Ha Tishoo! fide" Heidi told her.

While Jupiter, who was the first one to get sick from Emily, reverted to a state of a needy baby when sick, Heidi tried to put on a brave face and cheer her roommates up. She even managed to take care of Emily, Jupiter and Annette before succumbing to the sickness herself.

"Ih Tshoo! This is it you guys *sniffle* I'b dyig" said Jupiter. "I'b just godda sit here add Haaa Tshooooo! sdeeze byself to death".

"Dod't be so E Tshi! *sniffle* dramatic" said Annette. She kept a tissue in her hand at all time, ready to catch her sneezes. Heidi also kept a box of tissues by her side and did her best to cover her sneezes. Unlike them, Jupiter had no problem sneezing openly or into her hands.

"Ugh! I cad't breath" Emily said before spraying some decongestant into her nose. "That's better Ha Haa Pshoo, Upshoo, Ha Pshoo! Great *sniffle* dow I'b *cough cough* stuffed up agaid".

"Do you wadt be to Ha Ha Ha Ha Ti Shoo! get you aodther box of tissues?" Heidi asked Emily. Her sneezes had long, breathy buildups and while it helped her get ready and cover her nose it was also quite annoying.

"Thadks *sniffle* but I thidk I'b good" Emily replied. "I just feel so bad because I got you all sick".

"It's dot your fault, Ebily" said Annette.

"Yeah *sniffle* Addette is right" said Heidi. "Dot to bedtiod that if it wasd't for your trip to the store we'd be sdowed-id here for days without supplies.

"A Tshia!" Eva then walk into the house with a wet sneeze.

"Fear dot everyode" she said as she made her way to a free couch. "I cleared all the sdow off the driveway. Baybe later I'll E Tshia! drive to the store add pick us sobe Ha Tesha! stuff" she said before burying her nose in a tissue.

"You're dot E Tshi! goig adywhere" Annette told her.

"Besides, Ebily just told us we have bore thad edough supplies" said Heidi.

"Thed why the hell did you let be go out add clear the driveway?" Eva asked while wrapping herself in a blanket.

"Are you kiddig be? We practically begged you dot to go outside" said Annette.

"Yeah Hei Tshoo! You're the ode who keeps actig like she's dot sick" said Jupiter.

She was right. Eva was the last one to get sick and even when she did she insisted on acting like she was fine, despite the others telling her that she should rest.

"Well I'b sick *sniffle* happy dow? I'b sick add stuffy add I'b cold frob head to toe" said Eva.

"Hu Apshoo, He Apshoo, He Pshoo! Baybe you're ruddig a fever" said Emily. "I checked by tebperature a few bidutes ago add I thidk I'b gettig a fever".

"I'b sure I Hea Tshooo! have a fever too" said Jupiter.

"A Tshia! All I wadt to do is relax add warb up a bit" said Eva. "I'b E Tshia! freezig".

"Do wodder" Heidi told her. "You did't eved wear your boots whed you wedt outside".

"I did't deed theb" said Eva. "By sdeakers are good edough to go to the driveway".

"Udless it's Ha Ha He Tishoo! sdowig outside" said Heidi. "Dow your shoes are wet so of course you're freezig".

"Are you godda help be or just tell be what I did wrodg? Haa Tshia!" sneezed Eva.

"Of course I'll help" said Heidi. "Would you like be to rub your feet add warb theb up"?

"That soudds Hei Tshoooo! gross" said Jupiter.

"Actually *sniffle* that soudds really dice" Eva said and coughed. "Thadk you".

Heidi rubbed Eva's cold feet while Annette made her tea. Meanwhile, Emily sterilized the thermometer and brought it to Eva.

"I dod't deed a E Tsha, Ha E Tsha, Haaa Tshia! therbobeter *sniffle* Ebily" said Eva.

"Just do be a favor add check your tebperature, will you? You look flushed" said Emily.

"Fide" Eva said and took the thermometer.

"He Ehe Haa Tshia, E Tshia, Haaaa Tsha!" when the thermometer beeped she let out the sneezes she's been fighting to hold back.

"Told you I dod't have a fever" she said as she gave the thermometer to Annette.

"Barely" Annette said. "Bake sure to keep warb or you'll E Tshi! have a fever by toborrow".

"Ab I helpig with that?" asked Heidi.

"Yes *sniffle* that feels really good actually" Eva replied.

"Could you Heai Tshoooo! rub bide dext?" Jupiter asked.

"Did't you just say this is gross? E Tshi!" sneezed Annette.

"Hea I Tshoooo! I chadged by bidd" said Jupiter.

"If adyode should be gettig a foot rub dext it's Ebily" said Heidi.

"Ha Pshoo, Upshoo, Ha Ha Pshoo! I'd like that a lot, actually" said Emily. "Dod't work too hard though. You're sick as well add you deed to * cough cough* rest".

"He Ha Ha Ha Tishoo! As if by dose would let be forget that" said Heidi.

"I'll gladly returd a favor add take care of Heidi odce I warb up a bit" said Eva.

And so the girls were in for a few days of keeping each other warm and nursing themselves back to health. Even though they were all sick and miserable, they were glad they had each other.

The End

• 2 weeks later...

Once again, minor foot-stuff warning.

Warmth and Comfort:

"So as you can see, we're almost done building the basement" said John. "It should be about another week and then we can move on to the first floor".

"Good" said Pattie. "Do you *sniffle* have everythig you deed for that"?

"Yes, we're good to go" John replied. "Are you feeling alright"?

"I'b fide Johd" Pattie said quickly, trying to brush it off.

"You don't sound like yourself" said John.

"It's just the weather gettig to be *sniffle* that's all He Umpsh!" Pattie pressed her hands tightly to her face in an attempt to muffle the sound of the sneeze. She only succeeded partially.

"Bless you" said John.

"Thadk you Johd" said Pattie.

"Hey Marty - get over here!" John called.

Marty, a man in his early 60's who was one of the oldest people in the crew, came shortly.

"What are you yelling about, John?" he asked.

"Do you have some tissues or something? Our boss lady is feeling a little under the weather" said John.

"I've got something better" Marty said and pulled out a big brown handkerchief.

"Don't worry - it's clean" he told Pattie.

"That's dice of you to offer, Barty, but I dod't thidk it would be decessary He Ha A Tshoo!" Pattie said and sneezed hard into her hands.

"Od secodd thought *sniffle* I'll take that. Thadk you" she said before taking the handkerchief from Marty and blowing her nose wetly into it.

"Keep it" said Marty. "I've got plenty of those back home".

"Man, you really are from a different age" said John. "People use tissues nowadays".

"I have to adbit - it does feel dice" said Pattie.

"See? Us old folks still got a few tricks up our sleeves" Marty told John.

"Hea Tshoo!" Pattie sneezed into the handkerchief.

"Maybe you should call it a day, boss lady" said John.

"Did't I tell you dot to call be that? *sniffle* Ugh, you're probably right though" said Pattie.

"We'll get the job done, don't you worry" said John.

"Yeah, you go on home and take good care of yourself" said Marty.

Pattie trod through the mud of the construction site back to her car. The weather has been cold and rainy for days and she's been working hard. Running around in the cold and the mud didn't do much good for her immune system. Even though she had bad allergies, Pattie wasn't a person who got sick a lot.  Now she had to admit defeat: Her nose was streaming, her head was pounding, her throat ached and every sneeze made her tired beyond belief. She was sick.

"Haa Tshoo!" a strong sneeze bent her double as she got to her car. She got in, turned the heat on and drove away. Home is where she desperately wanted to be.

The roads in this area had been poorly maintained for years and after a few rainy days they were filled with holes. When patty drove over one such hole, one of her wheels got stuck in it and she ended up with a flat tire.

"Dabbit" she cursed and got out of the car. This was simply not her day. At least it wasn't raining currently, she had a spare wheel and she knew how to change it.

A car stopped near her when she stated changing the wheel.

"Need some help there?" the man driving the car asked, rolling his window down.

"Do thadks. I'b good" Pattie replied through gritted teeth. The last thing she wanted at that moment was to talk to someone she didn't know.

"Are you sure? I can fix it for you in no time" said the man.

"I'll do it byself" Pattie grunted.

"Sheesh, have it your way then" the man said and drove away.

Pattie didn't hate men. Working as a supervisor on construction sites, the vast majority of the people she worked with were men. She got along very well with her workers and they liked her. Still, if there was one thing she couldn't stand it was men who looked at her as helpless. She was a very capable woman and wouldn't have any man looking down on her. Even now, sick and tired, she could change the wheel all by herself. Cold and dirty, she got back into her car and drove home.

When she parked the car she saw the lights inside were on. Jill, her wife, was home. This was not unusual, since Jill worked at a local radio station and often got home early.

"I'b hobe" Pattie called as she walked in. Her throat ached and she coughed.

"Back so soon? Things must be going pretty well on site" said Jill. "I wasn't expecting you until dinner".

"He Atshoo!" Pattie sneezed as she took her coat off.

"Oh. Now I see why you're home early" said Jill. "You're sick".

"Yeah *sniffle* I dod't feel very well" said Pattie. She felt comfortable with Jill, so she had no problem admitting that she was sick. Not that she could've hide it if she tried - Jill knew her too well.

"Good thing I'm making soup for dinner then" said Jill.

"I'b godda *cough cough* bake byself sobe tea" said Pattie. "Do you wadt sobe too"?

"Go change into something warm and dry" said Jill. "I'll make the tea".

"Ha Tshoo! O.K." said Pattie.

"Hey, what's this?" Jill asked as she pulled out Marty's handkerchief from the pocket of Pattie's coat.

"It's a haddkerchief Barty frob work gave be" Pattie replied. "I would't touch it if I were you".

Pattie washed her face and hands and changed into comfortable clothes. She then went back to the living room, wrapped a blanket around herself and sat on the couch with a box of tissues by her side.

"You look exhausted" Jill said as she brought the tea to the living room.

"That's because I ab He A Tshoo!" Pattie grabbed a tissue from the box and sneezed into it.

"Bless you. Poor thing" said Jill. "You've been running around working hard for days. No wonder you're sick".

"By body aches" said Pattie. "I'b dot sure I cad stadd back up".

"Don't worry - I'll warm you up and get you back on your feet" said Jill.

"I cad barely feel theb after ruddig aroudd id the bud for days" said Pattie.

"Well there's an easy way to fix that" said Jill.

"Hodey, that's probably dot a good idea" Pattie said when Jill started rubbing her feet.

"Why not?" Jill asked.

"Because I just got back frob work add I haved't taked a shower yet. By feet bust stidk" Pattie replied.

"As if I care about that" said Jill. "We've been together for years - I'm used to your smell".

"I'b serious He Ha Tshoo! Plus *sniffle* you should probably keep your distadce adyway" said Pattie.

"Don't be silly" said Jill. "You know I'll take care of you no matter what".

"Trust be Ha Tshoo! you dod't wadt to catch this" said Pattie.

"We live in the same house and we share a bed" said Jill. "If I get sick then I get sick".

"I cad just sleep right here od the couch" said Pattie. "That way I wod't have to get up".

"Would you stop it? You'll get up for dinner and then it's straight to bed" said Jill.

"He A Tshoo!" Pattie sneezed herself awake a few days later.

Jill took a few days off from work to take care of her. With Jill's help, Pattie felt like she was finally starting to get better, even if she still had a long way to go before she's healthy again.

After blowing her nose into a tissue and adding it to the pile of used ones on the bed, Pattie noticed a mug of tea on the nightstand. She drank it and then went to look for her wife.

"Hodey? Are you hobe?" she called.

"Right here" came the reply from the living room.

"Ha Tishoo, Hu Tishoo!" Pattie went to the living room and saw Jill lying on the couch, sneezing into a tissue.

"Good bordig hodey" said Jill. "Did you sleep well? Did you dridk your tea"?

"I thidk it's tibe you start takig care of yourself" said Pattie. You've beed takig care of be for days add dow you got sick. I told you this would happed".

"Add I Hu I Tshoo! told you dot to worry about it" said Jill.

"Guess deither ode of us is very good at Ha Tshoo! listedig to the other thed" said Pattie.

"Or baybe we just Ha Tishoo! kdow each other well edough" Jill said before blowing her nose.

"I'll tell you what I kdow - I kdow dow it's by turd to take care of you" said Pattie.

"You dod't have to do that".

"Dither did you, but here we are" said Pattie. She then sat down on the edge of the couch and started rubbing Jill's feet.

"Feels good, doesd't it? He Haa Tshoo!" Pattie turned away from Jill to sneeze.

"I cad Hu Tishoo! get used to that" said Jill.

The End

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2015 at 5:47 AM, Likesn said:

Time for a fanfic. The following story will be an X- Men fanfic, featuring characters from both the movies and the cartoon T.V. shows (if you're wondering how can they all be alive and relatively young at the same time- it's a timely wobbly thing).

Mystique's Day Off

Fandom: X- Men

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters

Mystique checked her human form in the mirror- her nose was red and her eyes were puffy. She had a cold, a bad one. She was frustrated- she wasn't used to being sick, but what was worse than her cold was the fact that she was bored. Mystique liked action. She liked running around helping Magneto in his endeavors to establish mutant supremacy and if it meant crossing paths with her former best friend, Charles Xavier, well then- even better. She wanted Professor X to stop his foolish efforts to make mutants and humans live in harmony and join her and Magneto in leading a new world order, as they were supposed to do. For now, however, Mystique had other things to worry about- though her symptoms weren't visible when she was in her mutant form, they continued to bother her. Her nose was stuffed up and running, she was coughing from time to time and every now and then she would let out a harsh sneeze.

"He Tshoo!" she sprayed the mirror with her sneeze. "Gross" she said. As she blew her nose for what seemed like the hundredth time that morning, she thought about how she wished to be with Magneto in the field right now, instead of being stuck at home sick. When Magneto saw her that morning he gave her a day off, saying that he would be able to manage on his own. Mystique was disappointed. She knew Magneto was probably going to find new mutants and try to convince them to join their cause, since that's what he was up to those days. She also knew that he and Professor X, who was after the same thing, might cross paths and that they may confront each other and she wanted to be there if they do, to make sure neither of them gets hurt. Although, Mystique wasn't sure if Professor X still cared about her the way she cared about him. After all, now he had his girlfriend, Moira Mactaggert, and all those people in the X mansion to worry about. The thought of all those people living in the place that was once her home made Mystique jealous. She thought about the days when they were living in that mansion together, her and Charles, before he became Professor X. Back then, whenever she had a cold he would make her some hot chocolate. He never knew how to make it before he met Mystique, but seeing how hot chocolate always made her feel better he asked the made to show him how to make it. She missed those days, especially now that she was sick. "Ha Tshoo!" she sneezed again. Suddenly, she had an idea- if Magneto is out there searching for new mutants, Professor X is probably doing the same, meaning he's not in the mansion. "A perfect opportudity for be to have sobe fud id the old badsiod" Mystique said to herself, a habit that she had for a long time. "Hea Tshoo! Add I kdow just what I'b goig to do".

Just as she thought, Professor X was away and she had no problem infiltrating the mansion. The mansion was full of people, walking the hallways, attending classes, training. Mystique noticed a lesson was about to start in on of the classes. The teacher was Storm.

"Has anyone seen Kitty? She's the only one missing" Storm asked the people in the classroom. Mystique saw an opportunity and took it. She changed herself to look like Shadowcat and walked to Storm.

"There you are Kitty. Where have you been? You're late, again".

"I'b sorry Biss Budroe I Ha.... Ha..... Ha Ashoo!" she sneezed openly all over storm.

"Bless you. Are you feeling alright? You don't look too good".

"Actually, I thidk I bight be a little Hai Tshioo! *sniff* sick".

"I see. Well, you look like you should be in bed. Go and rest, but make sure to catch up with your homework assignments".

"I will. Thadk you Biss Budroe Ai Shoo"!

"That's idterestig" Mystique said to herself when she was out of hearing range. "It seebs that whed I chadge by looks by sdeezes chadge as well. This should help by plad. Oh look, he're cobes little Kitty dow" she said when she noticed Shadowcat going down the stairs on her way to class. Mystique changed herself to look like Rogue and approached her:

"Hey Kitty *sniff* what's up"?

"I'm sorry Marie but I can't talk right now. I have to get to class. I'm already late and Miss Munroe is gonna be really mad me".

"Did't you hear? Biss Budroe's class got cadcelled".

"Really? Wew, I'm in luck today. What happened"?

"I dod't kdow. Do ode told be He Pshoo"!

"Hey! Say it, don't spray it! Are you sick"?

"Do, do it's just by Ha Pshoo, He Apshoo! allergies actig up".

"Cover you're mouth when you sneeze, will you?! Geeze! Do you have, like, no manners at all"?

"I cad't help it Ha Pshoo! I've beed like this He Peshoo! all bordig".

"Well, since my class got cancelled, I think I'll go take a shower to get all your sneeze spray off of me".

"This just keeps gettig better add better" Mystique said to herself. Next, she saw Rogue and Jubilee sitting in the garden and talking. "Perfect, two birds id ode stode, or should I say- ode sdeeze" she said to herself. She changed herself to look like Storm and approached them:

"Miss Munroe, if you don't mind me asking- don't you have a class to teach right now?" asked Jubilee.

"I was feelig a little udder the weather, so I cadcelled it".

"I thought you control the weather" said Rogue.

"But I cad't codtrol Har Shoo! gerbs. Excuse be" she blew her nose wetly.

"Bless you Miss Munroe. Shouldn't you be resting in bed if you're sick?" asked Jubilee.

"I was headig to bed right dow whed I saw you two sittig here. Dod't you have Her Shoosh! classes"?

"No. We have a day off today" said Rogue.

"Well thed, good for you. Dow, if you'll excuse be, I thidk I'll go to bed add rest He Re Shoo"!

"Take care Miss Munroe" said Rogue.

"Feel better" said Jubilee.

"Excelledt. I thidk I have tibe for ode bore victib, add I kdow just who I'b godda visit dext" Mystique said to herself before she changed herself to look like Jubilee. She went to the basement level, to the infirmary. Just as she expected, Jean grey was there:

"Hey Jubilee, how can I help you"?

"I cabe dowd to see if you have sobethig to help be with by cold Hi Tshi, Shi"!

"Bless you. I didn't know you have a cold".

"I woke up like this this Tshi, Hi Itsh, Hi Tshi! bordig".

"Well, I might be a doctor, but there's not much I can do about a cold. I suggest you go to bed and rest. Drink plenty of fluids and try sleeping it off. That usually helps more than any medicine. If you get worse, come see me again".

"Thadk Biss Grey, I will".

"Please, call me Jean. 'Miss Gray' make me feel old".

"O.K. Hi Tshish, Hai Tshi! 'Jead' it is".

When Mystique got back to Magneto's hideout from the mansion, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was in her human form and it seemed like her time outside made her cold worse, but it was worth it- she knew that by the next day, some of the X girls will feel just as bad as her. "Ha Tshoo!" well, maybe not exactly as bad as her. She decided to stay in her human form for a while "I cad be butadt add proud adother day" she said to herself.

The next morning an interesting scene took place at the X mansion's infirmary. Jean Grey, Storm, Shadowcat, Rogue and Jubilee were all there, red nosed and sniffling. It was Jean who spoke first:

"So, I take it that you all caught Jubilee's cold as well"?

"What do you bead by cold? I was Ha Tshi, Tshish! fide yesterday, udtil Biss Budroe sdeezed od be add Barie" said Jubilee.

"So that's why Biss Budroe's class got cadcelled. So, after she sdeezed od you, you showered be with your Ha Tshoo! 'allergy' sdeezes, huh Barie? Do you thidk it's A Shioo! fuddy what you did to be?" asked Shadowcat.

"What are you talkig about? I dever eved He Pshoo! saw you yesterday" said Rogue.

"Add I dever cadcelled by class yesterady, I just sedt Kitty to bed because she was Her Shooeh! sick. I was perfectly fide yesterday" said storm.

"That doesd't bake ady sedse- I saw you yesterday Jubilee add you were Ha Tshooa! sick add sdeezig" said Jean.

"So, He Epshoo! What exactly happeded yesterady?" asked Rogue.

"I think I can answer that question" said Professor X who appeared suddenly.

"Professor! Wered't you supposed to cobe back A TshooEsh! dext week?" asked Jean.

"Unfortunately, I had to come back earlier than I planned because"

"He Ishoo!" a red nosed Moira Mactaggert walked in, sneezing into a tissue. "He Tshoo!" she sneezed again.

"It seems that Moira also caught quite a bad cold" Professor X finished his sentence.

"Bless you Biss Bactaggert" said Shadowcat, Jubilee and Rogue.

"Bless you Boira" said Jean and Storm.

"Thadk you" said Moira.

"So professor, you said you kdow what happeded yesterday Ha Eshooeh!" Jean sneezed, causing a nearby glass vial to shatter.

"Ubbb.... what just happeded Hu.... Hu..... Ha Tshoo!" Shadowcat sneezed. The sneeze bent her forward so fast it made her tumble and since she brought both her hands to her face to cover the sneeze she had no way to stop herself from falling on the table she was standing next to. Fortunately for her, she simply passed through the table and landed on the floor.

"O.K. this is gettig really ShiTsh! weird Ha TshiShi!" fireworks came out of Jubilee's hands when she sneezed. Fortunately, no one was hurt.

"It is as I feared" said Professor X. "The cold you have is not an ordinary cold, like the one Moira has".

"Ashoo!" Moira sneezed as if on cue.

"This is a mutant cold, one that you caught from a very special mutant" Professor X continued. "It seems that you all ran into Mystique at some point or another yesterday. Apparently, Mystique had a cold and you all caught it".

"Bystique?!" all the X girls exclaimed at once.

"Indeed. Her cold seemed to have developed into a mutation, a very groovy mutation, unlike anything I've seen before. As it appears, her cold causes you to lose control over your powers".

"Wait, thad should't we get Ororo out of here before she sdeeze a lightdig storb or sobethig?" asked Moira.

"Har Shoosh!" Storm's sneeze caused the water in the sink to freeze.

"I hardly think that would be necessary. The symptoms don't seem to trigger any dangerous reactions, only slight inconvenience".

"Hu Tshish!" Jubilee sneezed fireworks out of her hands again. "With all due respect professor, I'b dot sure 'idcodvediedce' is the right word" she said before taking a tissue from a box near her and blowing her nose wetly. The others did the same.

"Of course, the symptoms vary, according to your personal mutations. I need to further study this mutation in order to see what I can do about it. It might take a while" said Professor X.

"And what should we Aaaa Shooa! do id the beadtibe?" asked Jean as her sneeze caused several objects to float in the air around them.

"Well, doctor Grey, I'm sure you'll agree that the best way to fight a cold is by resting and drinking plenty of fluids. Fortunately for you, I have something extra that might help you deal with this cold".

"Ha Ishoo! Add what would that be Charles?" asked Moira.

"My very own special hot chocolate recipe" Professor X smiled.

Meanwhile, back at Magneto's hideout, Mystique was buy nursing her cold, when a furious red nosed Emma frost came into her room:

"You! Ha Tshoo! You Ha Tishoo! did this to be Raved"!

"I dod't go by Raved adybore Ebba, you He Tshoo! kdow that".

"Fide, 'Bystique', whatever. You gave be your cold add dow it's Ha Choo! bessig with by power add I'b godda Tshoo! get you for that" whenever Emma sneezed she changed in and out of her crystallized form.

"Calb dowd Ebba, it's just a cold. Besides, I have sobethig to tell you that would Ha Tshoo! cheer you up".

"Oh really? Hi Tshoo! Add what would that be"?

"Yesterday, I took a little trip to the X badsiod add got sobe X girls good add sick. I ibagide by special gerbs bust be wreakig all kidds of havoc dowd there as we speak Hu Etshoo"!

"Is that right? Id that case, I thidk I have a surprise for you as well"?

"What are you Hu Tshoo! talkig about"?

"Yesterday, before you gave be your stupid cold, I badaged to hack idto the X badsiod's surveilladce systeb. I was goig to wait for Bagdeto to cobe back add show it to hib, but sidce we're both He Tishoo! sick I thidk it will help us feel a lot better to spedt a day id bed, watchig the X girls suffer Ha Ithsoo"!

"You kdow what? That would bake be feel so buch better Ha Atshoo"!

The End

Awesome i hope you write more Mystique sneezeing stories. 

• 5 weeks later...

It's been a while since I last wrote a stock-photo inspired story, so here we go:

Bring Your Cold to Work Day:

Nadine arrived at the office as early as she could. Things have been somewhat hectic at work for some time, so she wanted to get the day started as soon as possible. Plus, she knew that she had meetings with several people at work that day and she needed to get a few things done before she could make time for that.

There weren't many people in the building when she arrived, so it was unusually quiet. Normally, she could hardly even hear her own thoughts. Now she found herself able to hear every small noise. As she headed towards the entrance to the office, she noticed the sound of wet sniffles. The sound grew stronger as she approached the office. When she got there she saw that Carly, the secretary at the front desk, was the source of all the sniffles she heard. Carly's desk was littered with several used tissues. When Nadine entered, Carly grabbed a fresh tissue and brought it to her nose.

https://stock.adobe.com/il/images/woman-ill-with-flu-working-in-office/307973065

"He He He I Shooo!" Carly let out a girly sneeze into the tissue in her hands. She then noticed Nadine.

"Oh hi Dadide *sniffle*. Good bordig" she said.

"How's it going there Carly?" Nadine asked.

"Dot great" Carly replied. "I thidk I'b He Hi Ishooo! cobig dowd with a cold. By dose is ruddy add I cad't I Shooo, He Ishooo! cad't seeb to stop sdeezig".

"Maybe you should go home early today, before your cold gets worse" Nadine suggested, thinking that Carly shouldn't have come to work in the first place.

"If odly I could" said Carly. "You kdow how crazy thigs have beed here lately. It's all hadds od deck".

"Yeah, I know" said Nadine.

"Let be check your schedule for today" said Carly. "I see you have three beetigs: Ode with Joyce frob accoudtig *sniffle* adother with Baggie frob barketig add He He Ei Shooo! the last ode is with Vera. Busy day" she said and blew her nose wetly. Vera was the head of Nadine's department.

"Super busy" said Nadine. "I better go get some work done first. Feel better".

"It probably wod't be the last tibe you say that to sbeode today" said Carly.

"Really? Why's that?" Nadine asked.

"Baggie frob barketig add Joyce frob accoudtig both have He Ishooo! colds" Carly replied. "I probably caught bide frob ode of theb".

"Well isn't that just perfect" Nadine sighed.

On her way to her room, Nadine cursed her luck: Why did everyone had to come to work sick today? There was so much work to be done and the last thing she needed was to get sick. When she got to her room she opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out a bottle of hand sanitizer. It was half empty and she hoped it would be enough to help her get through the day. Nadine hated getting sick. Whenever she caught even a small cold she always ended up way sicker than the average person. She sat down and started working. By the time she needed to go meet Joyce from accounting she got a pretty good amount of work done. Now her main concern was how to avoid getting sick.

https://stock.adobe.com/il/images/high-angle-view-of-diseased-adult-businesswoman-sneezing-at-workplace/228090728

"He Ha Ashoo, Hu Ashoo!" Joyce sneezed into a tissue as Nadine sat down in front of her.

"Excuse be Dadide" she said and blew her nose. "I've beed takig bedicide for two days but I still cad't seeb to shake this cold".

Nadine then noticed said medicine on Joyce's desk.

"So, what was it that you wanted to talk about?" she asked Joyce.

"The budget for your curredt project" Joyce replied.

"I thought everything was O.K. with the budget" said Nadine. "Didn't I send you all the papers? Vera signed them and everything should be in order".

"Yes *sniffle* you sedt by everythig last bodth He Ashoo!" sneezed Joyce.

"Then what's the problem?" Nadine asked.

"The probleb is your project is takig lodger thad expected Ha Ashoo!" Joyce replied and sneezed again. "It wod't be lodg before Vera has to sigd up od additiodal expedses".

"I have a meeting with her later today" said Nadine. "If she has to sign up on additional expenses I'll explain the situation to her and get her to authorize whatever she has to".

It took Nadine a little while longer to convince Joyce that there won't be any problems with the budget, but finally she managed to do that. By that time, she had to rush to her meeting with Maggie.

https://stock.adobe.com/il/images/sick-female-person-sneezing-at-work/172599807

"Ha Ha Ha TishYooooo!" Nadine saw Maggie sneezing as she approached her. Maggie brought a tissue to her face when she sneezed but only partially managed to cover the spray. She then added the tissue to the growing pile of used ones on her desk, next to a mug full of tea and a bottle of pills.

"Hey there Dadide" Maggie said and sniffled. "Sorry you have to see be sick as a dog".

"You're not the first sick person I saw in the office today" said Nadine.

"They say there's a Hua Tishoooo! bug goig aroudd" said Maggie. "Whatever it is *sniffle* it's killig be here. By dose just wod't give be a rest".

Nadine thought about suggesting Maggie should go home, but realized it was too late.

"You wanted to go over the final details of marketing my project, right?" she asked Maggie.

"Right" Maggie replied. "The presedtatiod should be ready toborrow. Odce I see it *sniffle* I'll have a better idea how to take it frob there".

"I'm doing everything I can on my end" said Nadine.

"I kdow you a... a... Aaaa Tishoooooooo! are" said Maggie. "If everythig goes well *sniffle* we should be able to start preparig a barketig cabpaigd sobetibe dext week".

"That's good news" said Nadine.

"Tell Vera that so she'll Ha Ha Ha Ha TshiShoooo, Tshi Ishoooooo, Haaa Tishoooooooo! get off by case" Maggie said and blew her nose.

"I'll do that in the meeting I have with her later today" said Nadine.

The meeting with Maggie was shorter than the one with Joyce. Unfortunately, Maggie sneezed more often than Joyce and wasn't very good at covering her sneezes. After a quick lunch, Nadine entered Vera's room, where she found a very demoralizing surprise: Vera's desk was full of used tissues and she looked very tired.

https://stock.adobe.com/il/images/young-adult-woman-at-a-desk-who-suddenly-has-to-sneeze/330736588?asset_id=330736616

"Hu Tshoosh, Ha Tshoosh!" Vera sneezed twice into a tissue when Nadine entered the room.

"Hello Dadide" Vera said and gave her nose a gurgling blow. "Sorry about the bess. I seeb to *sniffle* be a little udder the weather lately".

Vera looked like she's been sick for a few days. Nadine wondered if she was the one who brought the cold to the office. The meeting went well, except for Vera's constant sneezing and coughing.

"So Baggie says they bight be able to start preparig the cabpaigd dext week? That's good" she told Nadine towards the end of the meeting.

"Let's hope that's really the case" said Nadine.

"Just bake sure the Hu Tshoosh! presedtatiod is Ha Tshoooooo! ready by toborrow" Vera said before giving her nose another gurgling blow. "Tibig is very ibportadt".

When Nadine got back to her room she used a hefty amount of hand sanitizer and then sat down to work some more. She was beginning to feel very tired and hoped that it was just because of the long day she was having. As the few remaining work hours went by she didn't feel any less tired. On top of that, her throat was getting scratchy and she felt a slight sense of wetness in her nose. By the time she got out of the office it was clear to her that she was getting sick. She went to bed as early as possible, hoping to nip her cold in the bud. It didn't help. The next morning she woke up to an aching head, a scratchy throat and a streaming nose.

"There is no way I'm gonna be able to make it to the office today" she thought. "Good thing I can work from home. I just hope Vera won't mind".

Surprisingly, Vera didn't mind. After being sick herself for a few days, she knew exactly how Nadine felt. She allowed Nadine to work from home, as long as she completes all of her tasks.

"Yes Baggie *cough cough* I'b workig od the presedtatiod right dow" Nadine said to the woman from marketing on the phone later that day.

"I'll get it *cough cough* dode by dood. *sniffle* Hold od" she moved the phone away from her face and coughed some more. "Sorry *cough cough* I'll have to *cough* call you back".

She put the phone down and brought a tissue to her face.

"Ha Umpsh, Umpsh!" she sneezed into the tissue.

"Ha Umpsh, Umpsh!" she grabbed another tissue, sneezed twice into it, threw it away and immediately grabbed a new one, feeling another sneeze coming on: "Hu Umpsh"!

"Ugh *sniffle* I feel biserable" she said to herself. "Umpshoo, Ha Umpshoo! I hate beig sick".

https://stock.adobe.com/il/video/young-woman-having-a-flu-and-sneezing-woman-at-workplace-coughs-and-wipes-her-nose-napkin-portrait-of-unwell-beautiful-girl-using-laptop-distance-working-from-home-freelance-infection-and-virus/407842351

The End

Edited by Likesn
  • 3 months later...

Wall Climbing:

Jessica turned her flashlight on. It was still pretty dark around but she could see her target right in front of her.

"Wow" Rosa exclaimed after she turned her own flashlight on. "We have to climb all the way up there"?

"Yes and we better hurry" Jessica replied. This was Rosa's first climb and Jessica was sent to guide her. "Do you have everything you need"?

"Let me check" Rosa went over the stuff in her backpack and then said "Yes".

"Then we're all set" said Jessica. "Let's get started".

Eliza sighed and coughed. She felt terrible. Her cold was rough and it came with headaches, coughs and an unbelievably congested nose. No matter how many times she blew it, she just couldn't get any air through. Her bed and floor were covered in used tissues, indicating her futile attempts to breathe freely. She grabbed another tissue and honked into it. Her nose remained completely blocked.

"How are you holding out?" Jessica asked Rosa, who was dangling from the rope below her.

"So far so good" Rosa replied.

"Just a little bit further up and we can start working" said Jessica.

"I'm still not sure I understand why we couldn't do this at the bottom of the wall" said Rosa.

"It works better the closer you get to the top" said Jessica. "Trust me".

Rosa did trust Jessica. After all, Jessica has been doing this for over three years now.

"Hi honey" John said as he answered the video call. He hated to leave his wife sick at home, but he had to fly away to an important convention for work. "How are you feeling"?

"*cough cough* Like I'b dyig" was Eliza's congested reply.

"That bad, huh?" John asked with a sympathetic smile.

"Worse" Eliza replied and coughed again. "I cad't breath through by dose Johd *sniffle* add it's killig be".

"I'm sorry that you're so sick and even more sorry that I can't be there to take care of you" said John.

"Hodey *sniffle* it's dot your fault that you had to fly away to this codvedtiod" said Eliza. "I kdow you would've taked such good care of be if you were here *sniffle* just like you always do".

"Absolutely" said John. "I miss you".

"I *cough cough* biss you too" said Eliza.

"Are you taking anything to help you feel better?" John asked.

"Aspirid for by head *cough cough* add cough drops" Eliza replied. "Also *sniffle* I took sobe dew bedicide that's supposed to help clear by dose".

"I hope it works" said John.

"Be too" said Eliza. "I just wadt to breath agaid".

"Almost there" Jessica said when she was close to the top. "Found it. Right there, you see? This is the perfect place to start. It shouldn't take long if we do it right".

"How long does it usually take?" Rosa asked.

"It depends" said Jessica. "If you know what you're doing you can finish in about a minute or two. It might take longer once you start working on your own, but you'll get the hang of it".

Rosa climbed up next to Jessica and they both pulled out their working tools - one small pickax for each. They started hitting the wall gently in several spots until they felt a tremor.

"That was fast" said Rosa.

"Told you" said Jessica. "Let's hit it a few more times just to be sure".

"Ugh fidally" Eliza said tiredly to herself. She felt her medicine starting to kick-in. As much as she hated dealing with mess, it was better than not being able to breath. She grabbed a handful of tissues and waited.

"Alright, we're almost done" Jessica said after they climbed back down. "Quick - call HQ and get us an extraction. We can't be here for what's about to happen.

Rosa pressed a button on her arm and spoke: "This is Rosa and Jessica, asking for extraction".

There was no reply.

"Maybe the signal is low?" Rosa wondered.

"The signal is fine. You can tell by the light" said Jessica.

Rosa tried again: "This is Rosa and Jessica asking for extraction".

Still no reply. The tremors around them were growing stronger and more frequent.

"HQ this is Jessica. Come in" Jessica tried as well.

"This is Phillip" came the reply.

"Took you long enough" said Jessica. "We need an extraction ASAP".

"Negative" said Phillip.

"What do you mean 'negative'?" asked Jessica. "Get us out of here".

"I can't do that" said Phillip.

"Seriously?!" Jessica was furious. "Get us out right now"!

"Phillip, is this about last night?" Rosa asked.

Jessica then remembered that Rosa and Phillip have been dating. It was Phillip who helped her get the job.

"What happened last night?" she asked Rosa.

"I... broke up with Phillip" Rosa replied. "He wasn't very happy about it".

"Are you kidding me?!" Jessica was now beyond furious. "Phillip, get us out of here"!

"Can't do that" said Phillip. "Just hold on".

Jessica's face turned red and she almost screamed into her arm: "Listen to me you piece of"

"Huea Pchooooooooooo!" Eliza's nose exploded with a messy sneeze. She wasn't done.

"Ha E Pchoooooooooooo, Hu Pchoooooooooooo, He Ash Pchoooooooooooo! Oh by god!" the sneezes were messier than any she ever had before and they kept coming.

"Hi Esh Pchoooooooo, Haaaaaaaash Pchoooooooooooo, Hua Esh Pchoooooooooooooo! Bad that felt good" she said when she was done. The tissues in her hand got demolished by the sneezes and some of the mess was left in her hand, but she felt much better. It appeared that the medicine worked well.

"Ha Eshoo, He Eshoo, Ha TsheShoooooooo! I'b godda kill Phillip for this" said Jessica. She and Rosa were in the break-room of their workplace: "Decongestant Express".

The company's product was meant to provide quick relief for stuffed up noses by breaking the "wall of congestion". Once the service was activated, company workers were shrunk and teleported into the customer's nose, where they climbed the wall and used their special tools to trigger a sneeze (mostly more than one) that would clear out large parts of the congestion. They had protective gear, but they were not supposed to stay inside the nose once the sneezes started. That was a certain way to get sick. Jessica and Rosa managed to anchor themselves just in time to prevent them from flying out of the client's nose, but by the time they were finally teleported out of there they were covered in the stuff they worked so hard to clear.

"Wod't he get fired for this? He I Tshoo Ha Tshia!" Rosa asked and sneezed.

"He claibs that he had a techdical balfudctiod id the teleportatiod device" Jessica replied and blew her nose. "Yeah right *sniffle* techdical balfudctiod by Ha Eshooooo, He Tsheshooooooooooo"!

"Ha Tshoo, He TshiAsh!" I'b sorry we *sniffle* got sick because of be" said Rosa.

"It wasd't your fault *sniffle* it was Phillip's" said Jessica.

"So you're dot bad at be?" Rosa asked and blew her nose.

"Do *sniffle* I'b bad at hib He Eshoo, Ha TsheShoooooooooo! sneezed Jessica. "Just do be a favor *sniffle* the dext tibe you decide to break up with sobeode *sniffle* cad you please dot do it the dight before he has a chadce to leave you id the biddle of a sdot storb"?

"He Ish Tshoo, He Tshia, Ha I Tsha!" was Rosa's reply.

The End

Cool concept!!! It took me a minute before I realized exactly what was happening, but I really like the idea you had and it was super well executed. Very nice work as always :)))

On 9/15/2022 at 6:56 AM, Anonymace said:

Cool concept!!! It took me a minute before I realized exactly what was happening, but I really like the idea you had and it was super well executed. Very nice work as always :)))

18 hours ago, jke1995 said:

This most recent entry was extremely creative. I kept wondering if/how the two storylines would intersect. Great job!

Thank you both!

I'm somewhat in a drabble-writing mood lately, so here's another one. This one is far less creative and is mostly pure unadulterated fetish fun, something that could easily have been a scenario for a porn video 🤪.

The Colds We Have:

Sirsha, Odette and Gloria all have colds. They are lying in one bed under heavy blankets, but the blankets might not be long enough to cover all three of them, since their bare feet can be seen from time to time when the blanket moves. This mostly happens when one of them sneezes. Today, they will tell you about their colds.

"Oh the colds we have" Odette says tiredly before taking a tissue and blowing her nose into it. The sound she produces is of a wet gurgle that ends with a honk. She throws the used tissue on top of the covers, where it joins many others that have been used by the three of them. "They truly are terrible" she continues. "Better dot get too close *sniffle* we're very codtagious".

"Ei Shoo!" Gloria lets out an uncovered sneeze. The spray is clearly visible.

"Cover your bouth add dose whed you sdeeze dear" Odette tells her.

"What's the poidt? We're already sick" says Gloria.

"But we still have badders Huai Tsha!" Odette brings both hands to her face but her sneeze is so big and wet some of it escapes from her hands. The other women are kind enough not to say anything about that.

"I caught by cold at work" says Sirsha. "I'b a secretary add half the people at the office where I work have beed sick lately. People were He Ish, E Ishoo, Ishoo! sdeezig all over the place. Ady ode of theb could've gived be this cold" she takes a tissue and wipes her nose before giving it a quick wet blow.

"Bady people have also beed sick where I work" says Gloria. "I clead ad office for a livig add for the last two weeks I've beed seeig *sniffle* used tissues everywhere. Do wodder I got He Eishoo, Eshoo! so sick".

"I'b ad idterior desigder *sniffle* add I dod't have ad office" says Odette. "However *sniffle* I do work with a lot of cliedts add it is cold seasod".

"He Ish, He Ish, Ish, Ishoo! They sedt be hobe frob work whed by sdeezes got out of codtrol" says Sirsha. "It was theb who got be sick id the first place by showig up to work sick. Talk about *sniffle* double staddards".

"At least you get sobe sick days" says Gloria. "By ebployers wod't eved give be those *sniffle* eved though I E Shoo, He I Shoo! got sick at work".

"Whed I doticed I was gettig sick I kdew I had to stay hobe id bed for a few days" Odette says before blowing her nose again. "Do ode wadts to work with sobeode who bight Hu IshTsha, He Tsha! get theb sick".

"By dose is so stuffed up" says Gloria. The sound that comes out when she tries to blow her nose shows exactly what she means. "I cad't get ady air through it Ha Ei Shoo, Ei Shoo! Ugh! Add every tibe I sdeeze it odly bakes it worse. I'b so tired of this".

"Hi Tsha! I wedt to the store the other day to buy sobe sick-day supplies add I sdeezed so loudly I scared the cashier" Odette says and sniffles. "I just hope I did't give her by cold".

"That's dot sobethig I'b worried about" says Sirsha. "If the other secretaries did't catch this cold frob be thad they'll defiditely catch it frob Ishoo, He Ishoo, Ha Ish! sobeode else at the office".

"At least we wod't get adyode else sick if we just stay here" says Odette. "I'b glad I dod't have to get out of bed. By sdeezes are Hu IshTsha, Hi A Tsha! so ebbarrassig I dod't wadt other people to see theb".

"Yeah *sniffle* this cold has turded be idto a sdotty sdeezy bess Ho Ei Shoo! sneezes Gloria.

"Sabe cad be said for all of us" Sirsha says and wipes her nose again.

"Just give your dose a proper blow dear" Odette tells her. "Baybe you'll feel better".

"I doubt it *sniffle* but I'll try" says Sirsha. "Ha Ishoo, Ha Ish, Ha Ish, Ha Ish!" blowing her nose only sends her into a fit of sneezes that leaves her sniffling.

"Huai Tshooa! Oh by god *sniffle* I'b so sorry" Odette says after she fails to cover her sneeze and sends a cloud of spray into the air.

"Dod't be" Gloria tells her. "We're all Hu Ei Shoo, He Eshoo! just as sick as you are".

"Hai Ya Tsha!" Odette sneezes again and lets out a tired groan.

The End

Edited by Likesn
  • 1 month later...

Acceptance:

The days were growing shorter and colder. Grey clouds became a pretty common sight in the sky. Cold season has begun and Ally, Dora and Jess knew that it was going to catch up with them sooner or later. They weren't exactly looking forward to it, but they sort of came to terms with the fact that they were eventually going to get sick. This was the third year of them sharing an apartment and the two previous cold seasons went very similar to each other: Within a couple of weeks since cold season started one of them caught a cold and brought it to the apartment, where the other two ended up catching it as well. They had no reason to believe things would be any different this year.

Ally was a lawyer at the early stages of her career (and yes - she has heard about every possible joke concerning a certain TV show starring a lawyer named Ally). She spent most of her time at the office of the firm where she worked and would usually only go back to the apartment at the evening. Dora was a copywriter and she also worked for a firm, but she spent a lot of time working from home as well as from the office. Jess was an architect who worked mostly from home, unless she had to meet a client or go to a construction site.

One day, Ally came home late afternoon.

"You're early" Dora told her. She and Jess were already at the apartment, but Ally usually got there a couple of hours later. Dora noticed Ally looked tired, but that wasn't unusual.

"They sent me home" said Ally. "My boss said he doesn't want me in the office if I'm sick".

"And are you sick?" Jess asked.

"I'm not sure" Ally replied. "I've been sniffling a bit today, but nothing more".

"That's how it started for me last year" said Dora. "Remember? First it was just the sniffles, then the sore throat and within two days I was down with a cold from hell".

"Yeah, I remember" said Jess. "I also remember that you got me sick on the third day".

"Hey! I didn't do it on purpose!" Dora called. "Besides - the year before that it was the other way around: You came back from a rainy day on some construction site with a disgusting cold that you gave to me. I took such good care of you and all I got for it was your cold".

"Which I also caught, just like I caught the cold from Jess last year" said Ally.

"Guess it makes sense that you're the first one to bring a cold to the apartment this year" said Jess.

The rest of the evening went by without any incidents. Ally changed into comfortable clothes and put on two pairs of fuzzy socks to keep warm. She made herself tea and had soup for dinner before going to sleep early, hoping to nip any potential cold in the bud.

"Ha Tishoo!" Ally woke up the next morning with a sneeze. Evidently, her plan had failed.

"Well *sniffle* looks like I'b dot goig to the office today" she said to herself, noticing that her nose was completely blocked with congestion. She grabbed a tissue from the box on her nightstand and blew her nose, but it provided very little relief. Sighing, she rolled over and went back to sleep for another couple of hours.

"Hi Tishoo!" sneezed Ally later that day. She tried to get some work done after she finally woke up, but her cold made it hard for her to concentrate. Realizing she wouldn't be able to work for the next couple of days, she decided to focus on getting better. Unfortunately, that didn't work very well either. Her cold seemed to be getting worse as the day went on and by the afternoon her nose was bright red from all the times she blew it. All those nose blows did practically nothing to help with her congestion though.

"Oh wow, you really are sick" Jess said when she came back home and found Ally on the couch in the living room, watching TV under a heavy blanket with a box of tissues by her side.

"Yeah *sniffle* I kidda doticed" said Ally.

"How are you feeling?" Jess asked.

"Terrible" Ally replied. "By dose is cobpletely stuffed up add I'b so tired of Ha Ha Tishoo! sdeezig".

"That sucks" Jess said, trying her best to be sympathetic.

Ally reached out to the box next to her, only to find that it was empty.

"Oh do *sniffle* I'b out of Tishoo!s" the last word merged flawlessly with the sneeze.

"I'll go to the store and buy some" said Jess. "Looks like we're all gonna be needing tissues soon".

"Thadk you Jess" said Ally. "I probise I'll do by best to keep this Hi Tshoo! cold to byself".

Light rain started to fall as Jess was driving to the store. She left her umbrella at home but it didn't worry her very much. After all, it's not like she was walking to the store. However, she couldn't find a place to park her car near the store. The place where she finally parked was about five minutes away from the store on foot. Light rain kept falling while she walked to the store, but it got really strong when she had to walk back to her car. By the time she got back to the apartment she was soaking wet.

"He Hesh Pchoo, Hu Pchoo!" Jess sneezed as she was working on her laptop the following day. Between getting drenched with cold rain and returning to an apartment filled with Ally's germs, she was not surprised when she woke up sick the next morning. Frustrated, she wore her onesie and fuzzy slippers, rescheduled any meetings she had planned for the next couple of days and did her best to work through the sniffles and sneezes.

"I'b so sorry I gave you by cold" Ally said and sniffled.

"Cobe od *sniffle* we both kdew it was boudd to happed" Jess said and blew her nose, which was already red. Her nose blows were very loud and gurgly.

"Guess it's odly a batter of tibe before Hi Tishoo! Dora gets sick" said Ally.

"Hu Ush Pchoo, He Pchoo! Guess so" said Jess. Her sneezes were very big and messy.

"Alright, let me have it" Dora said to her two sick roommates when she got back to the apartment later that day. By that time, the apartment was already full of used tissues and empty mugs of tea.

"H.. ha.. have Ha Tishoo! have what?" Ally asked.

"Your cold" Dora replied.

"Hu Pchoo, He Esh Pchoo! You cad't be serious" said Jess.

"I dod't get it either" said Ally. "Why would you wadt us to give you this cold"?

"Let me explain" said Dora. "You've noticed that I've been spending more time at the office than usual recently"?

Ally and Jess blew their noses and nodded.

"That's because we've had some new workers and somehow I ended up sorta mentoring them" said Dora. "The problem is I can't stand them. I tried to bond with them, I really did, but I just can't. If I don't come to the office for a few days they'll find someone else to mentor them. A cold is the only good excuse I can think of to do that".

"Ha TshiShoo!" sneezed Ally.

"Yes, that's right" said Dora. "Sneeze on me and get me a break from those people".

"There's do way they're as bad as this cold" said Jess.

"Trust me, they are" said Dora. "Besides, with you two sick I'm gonna catch this cold anyway. Might as well get something out of it".

"Huh *sniffle* I guess you've got a poidt Hu Ash Pchoo, He Pchoo!" Jess said and sneezed towards Dora.

Ally and Jess spent the rest of the day with Dora taking care of them, throwing away their used tissues and occasionally getting caught in the spray of their sneezes. Dora was sniffling by the time she went to bed that night and the next day she was nursing a pink nose of her own.

"Ha Tshoo! Dow do you believe be? I'b sick" she said on a phone call to her workplace the next morning. Hearing her sneezing and congested, they gave her a few days off.

"Perfect Ha Ha Tshoo, A Tshoo!" she sneezed as she hung up the phone. "Dow that I got sobe days off *sniffle who wadts to take care of be"?

"Hesh Pchoo!", "Hi Tishoo!" sneezed Jess and Ally respectively. Both of them were sitting on the couch in the living room in their pajamas, Dora was in her pajamas as well.

"Fide, I get it Ha A Tshoo! We'll take care of each other Ha Ha Tshoo, Tshoo, A Tshoo! Bove over" Dora said as she sat down on the couch next to her roommates, grabbed a tissue and blew her nose.

The three of them spent the next couple of days sneezing, sniffling, blowing their noses and binging their favorite TV shows. Since they all knew they will catch a cold eventually, they were almost happy it happened at the beginning of cold season. They hoped this would be their only cold for the rest of the year.

The End