Sneeze Fetish Forum

Likesn

Work Ethic:

https://stock.adobe.com/il/video/a-sick-young-woman-at-work-in-a-box-warehouse-sneezing-allergies/793146829

"He Pchoo!" Patty brought the tissue to her nose just in time.

"Oh bad" she coughed, placed the used tissue on the shelf and scanned two more boxes.

Patty was a very diligent worker in a small company. They were doing their annual inspection of the warehouse and it was an important work that Patty couldn't miss. Sadly, she came down with a bad cold a couple of days before. All she wanted to do was to stay at the warmth and comfort of her home, but she dragged herself to work. Armed with a dwindling supply of tissues, she scanned times for hours.

"Ha Apchoo!" her nose just wouldn't give her a rest. The dust in the warehouse only made it worse. She had to sneeze every two or three minutes and that obviously made the scanning last much longer than it should have.

"Hu Pchoo, Ha Epchoo!" she felt like she was gonna collapse on the floor, but she soldiered on.

Finally, after long hours of sneezing and coughing, she was finished.

"Hey Patty. Did you finished scanning all the items? Mr. Mathison is waiting for the report" Patty returned to the main office space and was approached by Britt, the personal assistant of George Mathison, the manager.

"The report should be ready sood" said Patty. "I just have to..... to...... Ha Apchoo! fidish fillig all the details id by Excel sheet".

"Bless you" said Britt. "If you don't mind me saying - you don't look so good. Are you sick"?

"Do *sniffle*. Just sobe Hu E Pchoo! dust frob the warehouse id by dose *sniffle* that's all" Patty denied.

"Ok then. Just send me the report when you're done working on it and I" Britt then noticed that Patty just kept on walking, coughing and blowing her nose.

"Ha Ishoo! Oh gosh *sniffle* by head" Britt rubbed her temples the following day. She got a text message from Patty earlier that morning, informing her that her colleague was too sick to come to work.

"That explaids why by dose is so itchy add ruddy today" Britt quietly said to herself when she saw the text message. She thought she just had a light case of the morning sniffles, but when she realized that she caught a cold from Patty she knew that she was in for a rough time. Her nose soon started to ache and she was finding it harder and harder to concentrate.

"Good morning Britt. Is my 10 o'clock meeting with George still on?" Sheila asked when she stopped by Britt's desk. As a Junior manager, Sheila had no problem calling Mr. Mathison by his first name.

"Oh hello Sheila *sniffle* good bordig. Sorry *sniffle* I'b a little off today" said Britt. "Your ted o'clock beetig has beed boved to Ha Ashoo! eleved. Excuse be" she grabbed a tissue from a box on her desk and blew her nose.

"Feeling a little under the weather?" Sheila asked.

"I thidk I Ei Shoo! caught a cold frob Patty" Britt replied.

"You should know better than coming to work sick" Sheila said. Her tone was soft and she wasn't scolding Britt, but she was making herself very clear.

"That's right *sniffle* but I thought it was just sobe Hi Ishoo! bordig sdiffles" Britt blew her nose again. "I did't kdow Patty had a cold udtil I got a text bessage frob her earlier".

"Go home Britt" Sheila said in a decisive tone. "Do it now before you get anyone else sick. It's bad enough that Patty got you sick. Don't repeat her mistake. I'll talk to George and explain it to him".

"Do you really thidk Br. Bathisod will udderstadd?" Britt asked.

"I'm sure he will" Sheila replied. "He wouldn't want a cold spreading around now would he"?

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ashoo! Do *sniffle* I guess dot" said Britt.

The following morning, Britt was working from home. She was sitting in her living room with a box of tissues on the desk by her laptop.

https://stock.adobe.com/il/video/woman-allergy-and-tissue-with-sneeze-or-laptop-in-lounge-of-house-for-remote-work-influenza-and-cold-entrepreneur-person-and-technology-with-sick-ill-or-blowing-nose-in-living-room-or-apartment/791530843

"Ha Ashoo! Ugh!" her head was pounding. She decided to make a video call to Patty, to see how her colleague was feeling. When Patty answered, Britt saw that she was seating on her couch, soaking her feet in a bowl of warm water and holding a thermometer.

"Hello Britt Hua Pchoo!" Patty sneezed. "As you cad see *sniffle* I'b still sick".

"Hi Shoo! Udfortudately *sniffle* so ab I" said Britt. "I caught your cold".

"Oh do!" Patty called. "I'b so sorry Britt".

"It's alright *sniffle* you did't bead to" Britt said and wiped her nose with a tissue.

"*cough cough* Ugh! *sniffle* I'b ruddig a fever today" Patty said, wiping her sweaty forehead and looking at the thermometer. "Hopefully you're dot doig as bad as be".

"Do *sniffle* though I'b dot very far behidd" said Britt. "Good thig Br. Bathisod did't bidd be workig frob hobe. That way I cad get sobe work dode add dot get others sick".

"If odly that was ad Ha Apchoo! optiod for be the other day" Patty gave her nose a gurgling blow.

"True *sniffle* but you still should've said sobethig Hai Ishoo!" Britt sneezed wetly.

"You're right" Patty sniffled. "Odce agaid - I'b so sorry".

"Well, there's dot buch we cad do about it dow" said Britt. "I'll let you rest".

Britt ended the video call only to have another one two minutes later. This time, someone was calling her. It was Sheila. When Britt answered, she was surprised to see that Sheila wasn't at the office, but home on her couch.

https://stock.adobe.com/il/video/woman-blowing-nose-or-tissue-on-couch-as-sick-recovery-or-flu-allergies-in-apartment-by-medicine-brazilian-person-cold-or-sneezing-at-rest-on-sofa-pills-bottles-or-fever-in-living-room-in-house/790892079

"Aaaaa Tshooooo!" Sheila covered the screen with spray from her sneeze. There were used tissues and boxes of medicine on her desk, next to her laptop.

"Bless you Sheila" Britt said before the realization dawned on her. "Oh by gosh! I got you sick"!

"You sure did E Tshoo!" Sheila sneezed again. "I'b callig you because I was supposed to give a very ibportadt presedtatiod today. As you cad see *sniffle* there's do way I'll be cobig to work adytibe sood".

"Do, of course dot" said Britt. "I'b really sorry for gettig you sick".

"That's what happeds whed you dod't stay at hobe whed you're sick" Sheila said and gave her nose a wet blow. "I hope both you add Patty learded that lessod".

"We did. I probise Ha Ashoo!" sneezed Britt. "I talked to Patty just a couple of bidutes ago add she's sick as a dog. If it wered't for you, I probably would've beed just as Ha Ishoo! biserable as her".

"Hopefully I'll get over by owd cold sood Aaaa Tshooooo! Excuse be" Sheila said before blowing her nose again. "Dow *sniffle* I deed you to all George add tell hib that I He Tshoooo! wod't be doig by presedtatiod today".

"Yes, of course. I'll call Br. Bathisod right away" said Britt.

"Haaaaaaa Tshoooooooooo!" Sheila sneezed and ended the call.

The End

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Likesn

• jke1995

• elizachoo

• MystiqueRules

Dorm House Differences:

Living with other people is often not easy. When it comes to university dorms it can be particularly difficult. Even in dorms where you don't have to share a bedroom with others, there are still many common spaces where you interact with people. The Slater dorm building was a good example for that type of dorms. It had small individual bedrooms but the showers and kitchen were common. There was also a common room which was, as its name suggests, common as well. It was a building of girl dorms and there were always girls around. They were making food, taking showers or just hanging in the common room. Getting some alone time was hard, but that's something you need to get used to when you live in dorms. The girls usually got along without too many problems, but cold season was a difficult time. All it took was one girl not being careful with her germs and the whole building was at risk.

Different people have different ways of dealing with a cold. Unfortunately, Valery had a very nasty way of doing that. She hated being sick and believed that if she wasn't feeling well there was no reason for her to suffer all by herself. Thus, when she came down with the sniffles she just went to the common room, sat there and sneezed without covering her mouth. It didn't take too long for other girls to notice that, but she didn't care.

"E Tsha!" Valery released another wet sneeze into the air. The spray was visible and other girls gave her angry looks, but she just sat there with her feet on the table as if nothing was wrong.

"Would you stop doing that? You're gonna get us all sick" Gillian scolded her.

"Do I look like sobeode who cares, Gilliad? Ha E Tsha!" Valery sneezed again without covering. "This whole dorb buildig cad get sick add it would't He Tsha! bead a dabd thig to be".

"Why are you acting like this?" Zoe asked.

"You kdow what they say E Tshoo! The best way to Ha E Tsha! get rid of a cold is E Tshia! give it to sobeode else" Valery gave her nose a snotty blow and threw the used tissue on the table".

"No, that would just make other people sick" said Suzy. "It won't cure you".

"Good thing I never get sick" said Margo.

Valery kept sneezing and leaving her used tissues everywhere. To no one's surprise, other girls soon started getting sick too. Some of them tried to deny it, at least at first.

"Ha Eshoo, He Ishoo! I'b OK" said Zoe. "Dod't worry Ha Ashoo! I'b sure I'll Ha Eshoo! get over this cold sood" she added some time later, when it was absolutely clear that she was sick. Zoe was usually a pretty healthy girl, so she was sure she could beat the cold without too much trouble. She was wrong.

Margo, as you might've guessed, was also very healthy and bragged about never getting sick. It took her almost two days to finally admit that she had caught Valery's cold. By that time her big nose was bright red and her booming sneezes echoed throughout the building.

"Hue Pchoooooo! I guess baybe 'dever' is a strodg word" she told Dianne as the two of them were sitting in the common room. There was a half-empty box of tissues on the table and Margo took a tissue out and gave her nose a honking blow that was almost as loud as her sneeze.

"I still dod't kdow what you're talkig about Hai Chioooo!" Dianne sneezed. The other girls started calling her "Denial Dianne", because even though she was sick as a dog she refused to admit it.

"He Yeshoo! Ugh! *sniffle* I'b goig to kill Valery for givig be her Hu Yeshoo! stupid cold" Gillian said as she entered the common room. Her way of dealing with her cold was complaining about it. A lot. She was wearing a pink robe since she had just gotten out of the shower, which she took in a futile attempt to feel better. All the shower did was loosen the congestion in her nose a bit, but that resulted in making her sneeze even more. She sat down on a chair, put her feet on the table next to Margo's, grabbed a tissue from the box and gave her nose a gurgling blow.

"Bad *sniffle* you two are really Haaa Choooooo! sick" said Dianne. "I'd be pretty angry too if I Hai Chooooo! were you. Good thig I'b Haaa Chioooooo! dot Hei Chiooooooooo! sick".

"Do ode is He Yashooo! buyig your denidl, Diadde" said Gillian.

"Yeah *sniffle* you're just He Pchoooooo, Hu PcheShoooooo! as sick as Gilliad add be" Margo said before giving her nose another honking blow.

"Here you go Bargo. I bade you sobe tea" Suzy entered the common room and placed a steaming mug on the table before sitting down on a couch. She was a very kind person and thus spent the last few days taking care of a rapidly increasing number of sick friends. It was clear that the cold was catching up with her though. Her nose was starting to get red and she was sniffling constantly.

"Girls *sniffle* have you seed Suzy? Ha Ishoo!" Zoe entered the common room with a tissue pressed against her red nose. "I was wodderig if she could bake be sobe of that great tea of hers".

"I just bade ode for Bargo" said Suzy. "Take a seat. I'll go to the kitched add Hei Tshoo! bake adother bug".

"Do you wod't" Zoe said when she noticed Suzy's pale face and sniffly nose. "You're catchig this cold as well add you deed to rest. I cad bake the tea byself *sniffle* just He Ishoo, Ha Eshoo! tell be where it is".

"If you're bakig tea, I would like a bug as well Ha Yeshoo!" sneezed Gillian.

"He Itshoo, Ha I Tshoo! You're right Zoe *sniffle* I'b dot feelig so good" said Suzy

"Do wodder Ho A Pchoooooooooooo! You've beed helpig us all deal with Valery's disgustig cold add dow it's id your dose too" said Margo. "Cobe to thidk about it *sniffle* it's Valery who should be takig care of us".

"Bargo is He Yeshoo! right" said Gillian.

"A Tshoo, Ei Tshoo! I did't bidd takig care of you *sniffle* but dow I deed sobeode to take care of be" Suzy said before taking a tissue from the box and giving her nose a wet blow. She then placed her feet on the table like her friends. The room was full of nose blows and sneezes when Valery suddenly walked in with a sneeze of her own.

"He Tsha! Are you girls havig a party id the cobbod roob? Do ode idvited be" she said.

The other girls were not amused. Valery laughed when they told her that they didn't invite her cold to the building, but she brought it anyway and shared it with them. What happened next was much less amusing for Valery. The girls made her take care of them, something she hated doing. She refused at first, but they told her that if she didn't they would report her and get her kicked out of the building. Valery had no choice but to do as they told her. She spent the next few days blowing the other girls' noses and rubbing their tired feet while she was still recovering from her own cold. That was an important lesson in keeping her germs to herself.

The End