Sneeze Fetish Forum

Likesn

Another tribute to Sneezecolbr. I'd like to thank Pseudosneeze for introducing me to the 2nd one.
http://www.geocities.ws/sneezecoldbr2002/draw3.htm https://imgur.com/GL2KwlO

Provocative:

Jenna had a pretty lousy day. First, she was late to work, having missed the bus and waiting in the freezing December winds for the next one to arrive. Then, when she finally got to work, she found out that the coffee machine was broken. She needed coffee badly, since she didn't have time to drink a cup back home because she was in a hurry. Without coffee, she had trouble concentrating in her work and her productivity was very low. This led to her boss being angry with her, which was the third bad thing that had happened to her that day. The bus on her way home had a flat tire in the middle of the ride, so she had to wait for another one and since it was evening it was much colder than her wait in the morning. She was exhausted when she finally got home and the only thing she wanted to do was to cuddle with her girlfriend, Serena, and watch something stupid on the T.V. The problem was Serena wasn't home yet. Jenna wondered  what was taking Serena so long, since she usually got home before her and Jenna got home late today. She has just finished changing into something more comfortable when Serena finally got home.

"What took you so long?" the bad day she's had made Jenna skip all pretense of manners.

"Haaa Tshi, Hu Ha Tshi, Ha Tshi, Haaa Tshi!" Serena let out four wet sneezes into her hands.

"Bless you! Shit baby, I'm sorry- I didn't mean to snap at you like that, it's just that I had a really bad day".

"Well, by day hasd't beed that great either- I had this staff beetig that just wedt od add od add there was this wobad who would't stop sdeezig add coughig all over the place add there was adother sick youdg wobad who sat dext to be od the ride hobe add she was just as bad id keepig her gerbs to herself, so I thidk it's safe to say that I Hua Tshi, A Tshi! caught what they have" Serena pulled out a used looking tissue from her pocket and wiped her nose with it. "Ugh! I deed a proper tissue to blow by dose with- it just would't stop ruddig" she said before grabbing a fresh tissue and blowing her nose wetly into it.

"Aww baby, that sucks. Why don't you let me take care of you? I know how bad you feel when you have a fever, so I'll do everything to make sure you won't get any, and I know just what to do".

"Thadks baby *sniff* What will you do"?

"It's like they say- starve a fever, feed a cold".

"I'b dot followig you".

"Just trust me, O.K."?

"Fide. I dod't have edough edergy to argue adyway".

"Wait here. I'll go get something" Jenna said and left the living room. Serena had no idea how the fact that she was quickly falling deeper into sickness was affecting her girlfriend. Jenna adored sneezy colds and it has been a while since Serena had one. No matter how bad Jenna's day had been so far, she new that making sure her girlfriend is nice and sneezy with a juicy cold would make it all better, for her at least. She needed Serena to be sick enough, but not too sick, and she knew just what she should do. She came back to the living room with a bowl filled with water and ice cubes and placed it at Serena's feet.

"Here- take your shoes off and put your feet in this bowl. That's the first step of stopping a fever" said Jenna.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Serena, while wiping her rapidly reddening nose with a tissue.

"It's what they do in my family for generations now and it always works".

"O.K. thed" said Serena before taking her shoes off  and placed her feet inside the bowl. While she did that, Jenna turned on the air condition and blasted Serena with cold air, as she was sitting on the couch directly in front of it.

"What did you do that for?" asked Serena.

"It's all part of the plan, trust me".

"Ha Tshi, TshiAaaaa Tshi!" Serena was getting sneezyier by the minute.

"You're doing great baby. Remember- starve a fever, feed a cold" Jenna said after a while.

"I really dod't feel ady fever, but I cad't stop Hui Tshi! sdeezig".

"It's fine babe- it's just your body's was of getting rid of the germs. It's good for you. Why don't you sit here for a little longer while I go get the bath ready for you"?

"I could really use a bath right dow".

"It will be ready soon".

Serena was happy to get her feet out of the bowl and not sitting in front of the air condition any longer, but when Jenna led her to the bath she was surprised to find it was also filled with cold water and ice cubes and that the window was open wide, letting the cold wind in.

"I thought you were bakig be a hot bath, where I could relax" said Serena.

"A hot bath will rise your temperature right up and you'll have a fever in no time. A cold bath is just what you need" said Jenna.

"O.K. Jedda, but cad I go to bed afterwards? I'b feelig so tired".

"Of course babe. Just sit here for a little while and I'll get you straight into bed right after".

"Thadk Jedda".

"Anything for you babe".

"Hoi Tshi, Tshi, Ha Tshi, Tshi, Hu Ha Tshi!" Serena's sneezes were getting almost out of control while she was in the bath. After a while, Jenna decided that Serena was sick enough to go to bed, so that she could start getting better.

"Hai Choo!" Jenna sneezed herself awake the next morning "Oh do".

"Oh baby! I'b so sorry I gave you by Hu Tshi! cold" said Serena.

"It's dot your Hei Choo! fault At Choo! Sereda Hae Choo! Oh bad, I just cad't stop Ai Choo! sdeezig".

"I'll go fill a bowl with cold water for your feet add thed it's a cold bath for you- we cad't have you spikig a fever dow cad't we" said Serena.

"Do Sereda, you dod't have to Ahi Choo! do that" said Jenna, while trying in vain to stop herself from sneezing.

"Dod't be silly- you took care of be add dow I'll Tshi Ha Tshi! take care of you" said Serena before she left their bedroom.

"Well At Choo! that serves be right, I guess Hu Ai Choo! Ugh! I deed a tissue" Jenna said to herself before taking a tissue and giving a gurgling blow into it.

The End

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Likesn

• jke1995

• elizachoo

• MystiqueRules

Work:

It was the middle of February and although it has been less than two months since the beginning of the year a lot of sick days have been spent during the flu season, while a major bug was hanging around since almost right after new year's eve. Every other day, someone would call in sick. With any luck, the sick person had the common sense of calling in sick when they first noticed they were coming down with something, but more often than not they would come to work not feeling well and infect their co- workers. Poor Emily had the misfortune of getting the flu just two days after new years' eve. She caught it from a woman she met at a party, who clearly should have stayed home- she was coughing constantly, sneezing and flushed with fever, with a nose that just wouldn't stop running. When Emily first started feeling sick, two days after that party, she knew that she was probably catching what that woman had and since the woman looked so sick Emily decided to call in sick and not risk infecting her co- workers. It was a wise decision, since that flu hit Emily hard, confining her to bed for over two weeks. However, once she finally got better, she was left without any sick days to spend for the rest of the year. With no sick days left and after recovering from the worst flu she has ever had, Emily decided to be extra careful and do what ever she can to avoid getting sick. Throughout January, Emily managed to avoid catching several colds that her co- workers had, despite them not always being careful about spreading their germs.

One cold February evening, as she was driving home from work, her car broke down after only a short ride. She couldn't fix it on her own, no matter how hard she tried, and she had to wait for a tow truck to come and take her car away. Emily was freezing and was thinking about taking a cab home, when she noticed a bus station nearby. She was glad to find that there was a bus about to come to that station that would take her right to her house, so she waited a few minutes for it to arrive. When she got on the bus, there weren't many empty seats, so she sat at the first seat she found, near a young woman.

"HaIshoo!" the young woman sneezed less than a minute after Emily sat next to her. Emily turned to look at her and noticed that her nose was bright pink.

"Excuse be" the young woman said to Emily when she noticed she was looking at her "I thidk I'b cobig dowd with a cold".

"I'm sorry to hear that. You should get some rest" Emily said and turned her head away from the young woman, both to avoid breathing in any germs and to signal that she wasn't interested in having a conversation.

"I will, as sood as I get hobe" the young woman said, but she realized that Emily was not in the mood to talk, so she focused on dabbing at her nose with a tissue and occasionally blow it after she sneezed every once in a while.

A little while later, when Emily got up to get off the bus, a sudden sneeze snuck up on the young woman and she didn't have time to cover it- "Ishoo"! Emily could feel the sneeze spray hitting her.

"*sniff* Oh! *sniff* *sniff* I'b so sorry *sniff* I hope I dod't get you sick" the young woman said, but Emily didn't answer- she gut off the bus as fast as she could, almost running away from the sick young woman.

Rain mixed with snowflakes started to fall while Emily was riding the bus and it was now falling on her as she tried to get away from the bus, but not fast enough, for when the bus passed her one of it's wheels hit a fresh puddle and splashed her with freezing water. When she finally got home she was wet and shivering.

"A Tshoo!" Emily sneezed the next morning. With everything she has been through the previous day, she had no doubt she was catching a cold. She hoped it was going to be an easy cold, one that she could shake off quickly, but her runny itchy nose and her sore throat were evidences to the contrary. Nevertheless, Emily had no sick days left so she put on a warm coat and a fuzzy scarf to keep her throat warm and went to work. Her car was still being repaired, so she rode the bus again, doing her best to keep her coughing and occasional sneezing under control. When she got to work, her co- worker Natasha saw her coughing into her fist.

"Don't tell me you're sick" said Natasha.

"I hope dot A Tshoo, Tshoo! but I thidk I ab" said Emily as she sneezed twice.

"Then stay away from me- I have no sick days left. Why didn't you stay home"?

"I have do sick days left either E Tshoo!" sneezed Emily.

"O.K. I'm going to stop talking to you until you get better. I can't afford to catch this".

But the next day:

"Ap Shoo!" Natasha held up a tissue to her reddening nose and sneezed into it "I hate you Ebily" she said before wetly blowing her nose.

"I'b sorry Datash but I could't stay hobe A Tshoo, Tshoo, Tshoo! I have do sick days left, just like you add I had to cobe to work".

"Yeah, I kdow. Ha Ap Shoo! I wish I could stay hobe id bed though" said Natasha.

"Be too" said Emily and blew her nose.

The next day both Emily and Natasha felt worse, but they still had to come to work, so they spent their time shivering in their coats, coughing, sneezing and blowing their red noses. Their trash bins were over flowing with used tissues.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh Choooooooooo!" Everyone turned their heads and looked at the entrance, where  Monica was recovering from her huge sneeze.

"Oh god Bodica, dot you too" said Natasha from behind the tissue she was honking her nose into.

"Yeah, I guess I caught what you add Ebily have Datasha Haaaaaaa Chooooo!" with another monstrous sneeze, Monica blew away a stack of papers on a desk in front of her. "I would've stayed hobe, but with by poor ibbudity systeb I've already used all by sick days" said Monica before giving her nose a loud gurgling blow.

"Yeah, Ha Ha Tshoo! we have do sick days left as well" said Emily and wetly blew her own nose.

"What's going on here?! Look at all this mess!" Jane said as she returned to her desk and noticed papers scattered everywhere.

"I'b sorry Jade. It was by fault, I Chooooooooooo! oh do, dow I sdeezed od you".

And so, the next day nobody was surprised when Jane, who also had no sick days left, showed up at the office sneezing her head off.

"A Tishoo, Hetsh! Oh bad, I'b all out of tissues. Bodica, cad I borrow sobe of yours"?

"Hold od, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Chooooooooooooooooo! Sorry, deeded to sdeeze agaid. Here you go Jade" Monica handed Jane some tissues.

"Thadks Het Ishoo, Ha Itsh, Heh Tshioo!" Jane sneezed into one of the tissues and then wetly blew her pink nose into another one.

"I cad't believe you have do sick days left as well Jade" Emily said and burst into a fit of coughing.

"I kdow, right? Widter sucks Hei Tshoo"!

"Hu Apshoo!" sneezed Natasha.

"Bless you Datasha" Jane said.

When their boss noticed the four sick women, they all got a few sick days on the house, so that their cold wouldn't cause the whole office to shut down.

The End

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Riders of the Storm:

Margaret was looking forward to the upcoming weekend- her husband, Johnathan, went on a hunting trip with his best friend, Philip, leaving the mansion in which he and Margaret lived vacant for the next few days. Margaret intended to spend that time with her good friend, Veronica, who was Philip's wife. While the men were away, the two women would have the entire country side mansion for themselves, so they could relax and have a good time together. The only other person left in the mansion was Madison, the maid. Margaret and Veronica were in their early 30's and Madison was only a few years younger than them, in her late 20's. The weather was perfect when Veronica arrived- it was the beginning of fall and the ground was covered in the gold and brown of fallen leaves. The combination of the warmth left from the passing summer and the light wind that was blowing made the journey to the country very enjoyable for Veronica. When she arrived at the mansion, she was greeted warmly by Margaret:

"Why Veronica, it is so good to see you my dear! How was your travel here"?

"Oh it was absolutely delightful my dear Margaret- such a nice weather throughout the way and here as well. Might I add- the mansion is just as lovely as I remembered it. How do you keep it so well groomed"?

"Well, we are very pleased with our gardening staff, I must say".

"Indeed, they do a wonderful job. What about the inside? I'm positive it is still as pleasant as it was the last time I visited here".

"I'm sure you will be most satisfied- our maid, Madison, is doing a very good job, despite the fact that she is younger than us. We are very pleased with her".

"Well then, by all means- show me around".

Margaret gave Veronica a tour around the mansion and Veronica was delighted by the thought of spending the next few days in this luxurious location. They both had very high hopes for this vacation time together. That afternoon, when the weather grew a bit colder, they went inside for an afternoon tea, served by Madison. Veronica was happy to meet the polite young maid and found out that she was very fond of her. After she left the room, Veronica told Margaret she understood perfectly why she and Johnathan were so pleased with Madison. Veronica's positive impression of Madison grew stronger after supper, which was orchestrated by Madison to a level of near perfection. That night, the two women went to their beds after a very nice first day of their vacation and they both looked forward to the rest of their time together.

The weather the next day was a bit colder than the previous day, but the sky was clear and the slight wind was pleasant, so the two women decided to go for a ride. They went down to the stables and picked two nice horses. Once the horses were saddled and ready to go, Margaret and Veronica rode for a couple of hours until they got to the edge of the marshland. They slowed down and walked the horses around for a while when Veronica looked up to the sky:

"Margaret dear, what is that up there"?

"Up where, dear"?

"Above the trees by the far edge of the marshland. It looks like a storm cloud. Do you see it"?

"What, that small thing far away? I'm sure it's nothing to worry about".

"But what about the wind? Can't you feel it getting stronger? Might it not bring that cloud closer to us"?

"It's so far away from here, it must take it hours to reach here, if it does at all, and by that time we will be safe back at the mansion".

"Alright, if you don't think we need to worry about this than I trust your judgment. We would continue our stroll, but let us not spend too much time here before we ride back, shall we? I'm afraid it might get cold fast in these places".

"Very well, but since I do love to ride here when I can, I suggest you let me show you around for a while before we ride back".

"Of course. I'll be happy to see what you find attractive in these parts".

Margaret took Veronica to a tour at the marshland and Veronica did find the place quite charming, in it's own way. However they both forgot to check the sky and the next time they did they found that the sky above them were getting grey with storm clouds.

"Oh dear, I fear we have stayed here for too long Veronica. Looks like you were right- a storm is coming our way" said Margaret.

"Then let's hurry back to the mansion, before the weather get's truly ghastly".

They turned the horses around and rode fast back to the mansion, but the storm caught up with them halfway through and by the time they finally got back to the mansion they were both soaking wet and shivering from the cold rain and the freezing wind.

"Oh dear heavens! What happened to you two?!" Madison called when she opened the door and saw the two dripping women.

Margaret opened her mouth to answer but then- "Ha Tchoo!" she let out a sneeze.

"E shoo!" Veronica let out a sneeze of her own right after Margaret.

"Oh lord, you must both be catching colds. Well, no wonder- if you rode in a storm like this. Did you not see it coming?" asked Madison

"We deed, but it caught up with us" said Margaret, sniffling.

"Oh silly me! What am I doing talking to you and keeping you out in the cold? Let's get you both inside before you catch your death".

Madison led the two shivering women into the mansion. After they both changed into dry clothes and dried their hair, they sat in the living room, by the fireplace which Madison lit in advance. Madison brought them both bowls of warm water to place their cold feet in, in an attempt to keep their colds from getting worse. Along with the bowls, Madison brought them thermometers which they placed in their mouths. They were relieved to find that they had no fever, but it looked like no matter how well Madison treated them their colds still got worse.

"Hu Ashoo!", "E Tcha!" Veronica's sneeze was followed by a sneeze from Margaret.

"Here, I brought you some handkerchiefs" said Madison as she returned to the living room and handed the handkerchiefs to the two women, who were still soaking their feet inside the bowls.

"Oh tahdk you Badisod" said Margaret.

"Yes Badisod- thadk you very buch. You are such a dear Ae Tshoo!" sneezed Veronica.

"God bless you Verodica Ho At Cha Shoo! Oh by! I'b sorry- that was ad udladylike sdeeze. I dod't kdow how it took be over like that".

"You shouldn't worry about it lady Margaret- you are both ill with bad colds and it is quite alright to sneeze" said Madison.

"You are very kidd Badisod, but a wobad id by positiod should have better codtrol over her sdeezes, even whed ill".

"If I may, lady Margaret, both you and lady Veronica sound quite congested. Perhaps you should use the handkerchiefs I gave you to relieve your congestion"?

"I thidk Madisod gave us a very good advice, would't you say so Bargaret?" said Veronica.

"Iddeed" said Margaret and they both blew their stuffy noses.

Their colds remained bad the next day, despite the fact that Madison took very good care of them, serving them tea and soup and attending their every need.

"He Ash! Badisod dear, could I have adother cup of tea"?

"Of course lady Veronica".

"Hu Hu At Choooo! *sniff* Please hadd be a dew haddkerchief Badisod".

"Right away lady Margaret.

"Ha TchoooA! Oh dear, we both have such terrible colds" Margaret told Veronica that evening.

"Iddeed. Ha Et Shoo! Dot quite the vacatiod we were lookig for, is it"?

"Do, dot at all I'b afraid". By that time both their noses were red an peeling and they were constantly having to either sneeze or blow their dripping noses.

"Verodica dear, have you seed Badisod this bordig?" Margaret asked her friend the next day.

"Dow that I thidk about it, I dod't believe I have, Bargaret" replied Veronica.

"Ap Shi, He Apsh, Ha Pshoo!" both Margaret and Veronica turned their heads as a pink nosed Madison entered the living room.

"Forgive be for beig late, lady Bargaret, Lady Verodica, but I'b afraid I'b cobig dowd with your cold" said Madison.

"Poor dear Badisod! We are so sorry we gave you our cold" said Margaret.

"Add after you've taked such good care of us" added Veronica.

"It's dot Hi Ipsh! your fault by ladies Pshi! you cad't help Epshoo! sdeezig whed you have a cold".

"Do batter, we should've beed bore careful" said Veronica.

"Quite right. Why dod't you help yourself to ode of by best haddkerchiefs, get a bowl of warb water for your feet add joid us?" Margaret suggested.

"Oh do by ladies Ip Sha! I could't".

"Dodsedse. I idsist" said Margaret".

"We do owe you that buch for helpig us feel better" said Veronica.

"Well, if you ladies idsisit thad I caddot refuse" said Madison. She did as she was told and helped herself to a handkerchief before sitting by Margaret and Veronica and soaking her tired feet in a bowl of warm water.

"He Atsh! sneezed Veronica.

Hei At Choo! sneezed Margaret.

"Ha Ipshoo! sneeze Madison and the other two women blesses her before she wetly blew her nose, and they did same soon after. They spent the rest of Veronica's time at the mansion nursing themselves back to health.

The End

• 2 months later...

When You Share, You Share:

You'd think once you're done with college and no longer have to live in the dorms you'd be done with roommates, but with the housing market prices constantly rising it's not so simple. And so, Alex and Ginny found themselves sharing an apartment for over two years now. They weren't exactly friends, but since they spent most of their time at work they just tried to be polite to each other and keep out of each other's life as much as possible. Their jobs were very different- while Alex worked as a tour guide and spent most of her time running across the city streets, Ginny had an office job.

One particularly cold fall day, Alex returned home after a long day of tour guiding and was positive she was coming down with a cold- she had been sniffling throughout the last couple of hours and her throat was getting sore. She took a warm shower, hoping it would make her feel better, but while it did, a bit, it also loosened the congestion that has been building inside her nose and made her spray the bathroom mirror with three harsh sneezes- "Hash, Ash, A Shoo"! "Gross", she said as she looked at the sneeze spray splattered all over the mirror. She spent the rest of the evening trying in vain to prevent her cold from getting worse. Her sneezing fits grew more frequent and they hurt her throat even further, not to mention the mess. By the time Ginny had returned home Alex had already gone to bed, trying to fight her worsening cold by getting a good night sleep.

"Ha Shoo, Esh, Aaaa Shoo!" Alex woke up the next morning with a fit of harsh sneezes, disappointed to find herself still sick. She knew she was in no condition to guide any tours that day, so she called the company where she worked and told them she wouldn't be coming. They weren't happy, fall in the city was beautiful and attracted many tourists, but although they needed all hands on deck they knew that if a guide comes to work sick and infect any tourists the company would get killer critiques that would drive the tourists right into the waiting arms of rival companies, so they let Alex stay at home. When she went to the kitchen to get some breakfast she found Ginny there, which was uncharacteristic of her since she usually went to work early.

"Good bordig Giddy" Alex said, flinching at the sound of her congested voice.

"Oh by God! It's you! You got be sick"!

"Hold od- I did't eved kdow you were sick".

"I was feelig totally fide yesterday add dow look at be" when Ginny said that, Alex noticed her nose was getting red around her nostrils.

"How cad you be so sure it was be? A Shoo!" a sneeze snuck up on Alex and she didn't have time to cover it.

"There! That's why I'b sure! You just let your sdeezes out, udcovered, sprayig your gerbs".

"I cad't help it! They keep Eshoo! sdickig up od be" this time, Alex turned her head away and sneezed towards her shoulder.

"That's just great, dow I....... A Tshoo, Tshoo, Ha Itshoo, Tshoo!" while Alex's sneezed were deep sounding, Ginny's were much more girly.

"Bless you" Alex told her.

"Thadks. Adyway, dow I had to call id sick frob work".

"Yeah? Well so did I. I'b sure they cad survive a day without you id that office".

"You kdow what? I...... I...... IiiiiiITshoo, Ha Tshoo, Tshoo, Ha Tishoo! Ugh, dever bidd. This is why I hate havig to live with roobbates".

"It's do picdic for be either".

And with that, they both turned to blowing their overflowing noses and getting ready for a day of staying at home and nursing their colds.

The End

Vlogging:

"Hello everyone. I'm Zoey and this is Ally and welcome to our vlog".

"Ha Ishoo"!

"Bless you. As you can see, Ally has a bit of a cold, but that won't stop us from bringing you another episode of our vlog, right Ally"?

"*sniff* That's right Zoey. It'll take bore thad a little cold to keep be frob vloggig".

"Not only did Ally's cold not stop us from vloggig today, it also gave us an awesome idea for today's episode. Ally, why don't you tell our viewers what we have in store for them today"?

"Eish"!

"Sheesh Ally, say it, don't spray it. As you may have noticed, Ally has different kinds of sneezes and that's another reason why we decided to do our vlog today about, Ally- are you done sneezing so you can tell them"?

"Bovies. We decided to reedact scedes frob fabous bovies with by cold beig the twist".

"That's right. Why don't we show our viewers what we made now"?

"Lights, cabera, ac...... Aaaah Choo! actiod".

300- Ally and Zoey are both wearing tunics. Zoey stands with her back to a bed covered in a black blanket and Ally is facing her. Ally yells- "This.... Is.... SpA Sha!" and her sneeze makes Zoey fall backwards on the bed.

Inside Out- "Aaaaaah Tshoooooo!" Ally scares Zoey with a huge sneeze. "What was that all about?" asks Zoey. "I'b sorry, I guess adger's id codtrol right dow" says Ally before blowing her nose into a tissue with a loud honk.

50 First Dates- "Zoey! I deed tissues"! Zoey brings Ally a box of tissues. "The next day" says the writing on the screen. "Zoey! I deed tissues! Zoey brings Ally a box of tissues. This scene repeats itself a couple more times and the writing "The next day" appears on the screen between each time. After bringing Ally a box of tissues for about the fifth time, Zoey turns towards the camera and says: "She thinks each box is the first one, but she has used over 50 boxes so far".

The Matrix- "Tshoo, Tshoo, Tshoo!" Zoey bends backwards as she tries to evade three sneezes directed towards her, but falls on her back. The scene is filmed in slow motion, in order to resemble the "bullet time" technique from the original movie.

500 Days of (a) Summer (Cold)- "Day 1" says the writing on the screen and Ally is then seen sniffling lightly. "Day 2" Ally is coughing a bit. "Day 3" "Ei Tshoo!" Ally sneezes. "Day 4" Ally blows her nose. "Day 5" "Ei Ishoo, Ishoo, Hai Tshoo!" Ally sneezes three times and then bursts into a coughing fit. "Ugh! Whed will this subber cold go away?" she groans.

The Shawshank Redemption- Ally is standing outside in the rain spreading her arms wide open, but soon bursts into a fit of sneezes- "He TiShoo, AItShe, TshiA, O Tshoo, Ha I Pshi"!

"Cobe to thidk about it, that last scede bight have bade by cold worse" says Ally.

"Hei Tshioo!" Zoey suddenly sneezes "Oh do Ally- I thidk I caught your cold".

"How cad you be sure it's dot just ode sdeeze"?

"Hei E Tshioo, Tshioo, Heh TshiHoo! *sniff* Does that adswer your questiod"?

"I guess. Baybe we should call it a day thed"?

"Yes, we probably should. O.K. everyode- tibe for us to go lie dowd. Udtil our dext vlog, this is Aaahhhh A Itsh, Ai Tshioo! Zoey"

"Hu Ishoo! Add Ally"

"Sigdig off He Hei Tshiooooooo"!

The End

• 2 weeks later...

Sisterly Sneezes:

Shauna and Alisha were sisters, but they barely got a chance to see each other. While Shauna was in her fourth and final year at the university, Alisha was in her second year at a college on the other side of the state. One of the rare occasions when the sisters would meet was during their school brakes, so naturally both of them had another reason to look forward to the upcoming winter brake. On the last day of the semester Shauna was all packed and ready to go and as she got on the bus home not even the storm clouds accumulating on the horizon could dampen her spirit. However, an hour into the three hours ride home the bus had a sudden breakdown and all passengers were instructed to wait outside the bus while the driver was checking what happened. It soon became clear that the bus was in no condition to get back on the road and while a tow- truck arrived shortly and took the bus away, the passengers were informed that they would have to wait for at least an hour for another bus to pick them up. To make matters worse, the menacing clouds, which followed the bus all along the way, had shortly unleashed their promised storm on the awaiting passengers who, being stuck in the middle of nowhere, had no place to hide. By the time the bus had arrived all the passengers were drenched by the cold rain.

Alisha didn't have an easy time getting home either. Winter came soon to her college that year and brought a major blizzard with it. While the blizzard had subsided by the time Alisha headed home for winter break, it still left some damages that needed repairing. Thus, about half an hour into the two hours train ride home, Alisha, along with the other passengers on the train, was startled by a sudden sharp stop of the train. It appeared the that the snow and the frost had damaged the train tracks in ways that hadn't been known until Alisha's train had arrived at the damaged part. The train passengers had to wait for about 45 minutes for shuttles to pick them up and bring them to the train's destination. Needles to say, by the time the shuttles had arrived all the passengers were shivering from waiting in the cold.

And so, both Shauna and Alisha, each for her own reason, had developed a bad head cold by the time they got home. On top of all their troubles, their parents haven't been home when the two sisters finally got there. They were abroad and were supposed to be back in time to welcome their daughters home, but due to harsh weather conditions their flight was delayed and the two sister had to nurse their terrible cold on their on. After a quick trip to the store to get some supplies, they returned home and collapsed in the kitchen. They rested their weary feet on the kitchen table and Alisha even made herself a cold compress to fight a headache she was developing.

"Hhhhh Hei Tshoo! Shauda, cad you pass be the tissue box? I deed to blow by dose".

""H..... Hold od A EsssshhhhhhhHoo! *sniff* Here you go".

"*sniff* Thadks Hei Tshoo"!

"You're welcobe EshHooooo"!

The End

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The Worst:

Lisa and Jade became friends in high school and were glad to find out they both went to the same college. They were sharing a dorm room when one snowy December evening Lisa went back to their room and found a miserable looking Jade.

"Are you O.K."? asked Lisa "You don't look like your day was so great".

Jade was about to answer when- "Aaa Tshoo"!

"Bless you" said Lisa.

"*sniff* Thadks. You're right though, I really did't have a great day. Id fact, by day was pretty eTshoo! crappy" said Jade and sneezed again.

"Your catching a cold, aren't you"?

"Looks like it A Tshoo! Add a bad ode as well- I started sdeezig about two hours ago add sidce thed I cad't seeb to TshooHoo! stop".

"Poor thing. What happened"?

"Well, it all started this bordig. I got to the buildig where by first class of the day was supposed to take place add foudd lots of people frob by class stadig outside the buildig. As it turded out, the doors were stuck due to the frost frob last dight. Ugh! hadg od, I deed to blow by dose".

"I didn't know frost could get building doors stuck like that" said Lisa as Jade blew her nose with a series of gurgling honks.

"Deither did I, but the buildig was kidda old, so I guess that's why. Adyway, we all stood there id the cold for over twedty bindutes. Oh, add guess what happeded whed sobeode fidally badaged to oped the doors- we got idside odly to fidd out that the heatig systeb was broked, but the professor idsisted that we stay there add have our class, sidce there's still a lot bore we deed to leard before widter break He Hea Tshoo"!

"Well that sucks" said Lisa.

"Wait, there's bore- after ludch, od by way to class, sobeode ridig a bike albost rad idto be add I had to leap out of the way add ladded right od a pile of sdow. It got idto by clothes, by shoes add socks add eved by hair. I was freezig add hoped to fidd sobe warbth id by class but the heatig there was broked as well He Tshoo"!

"Oh boy, a pretty crappy day indeed. No wonder you have a cold".

"Dot just ady cold. I'b tellig you Lisa, this cold is the wo...... wor........ Haaaa Tshoo! worst" said Jade and sniffled.

"That bad huh? Why don't I make you a cup of tea?" Lisa suggested.

"You should probably stay away frob be or you'll catch it" said Jade.

"Well I can't exactly go anywhere else, can I? This is our room, so it's either here or outside and if I stay too long outside after dark a cold, even a bad one, will be the least of my worries. Cold or no cold- you're stuck with me".

"Yeah Hea Tshoo! I guess you're right".

"So how about that tea?" asked Lisa.

"Tea would be great, thadk you" said Jade and reached out to grab another handful of tissues.

The next day Jade did not feel any better, but she did have company.

"Haa Tshioo, Ha TshiShoo! Oh wow! Bust be sobe cold if I'b sdeezig doubles already" said Lisa. Her nose already had a bright shade of pink, but it could not match Jade's completely red nose.

"I told you, did't I? This cold is the worst Haa Tshoo!" sneezed Jade.

"Tshoo! I Tshish! I dee..... I deed a TshiShoo! tissue" said Lisa, sniffling fiercely.

"Here you go" Jade handed the tissue box to Lisa, who blew her nose wetly.

"Thadks Haa Tshioo! Ugh! Why cad't I stop Hi Tshioo! sdeezig"?

"A bad cold would do that to you, but look at the bright side- all of the classes both of us were supposed to have today got cadceled, so we don't have to go adywhere. How lucky is that, Hea Tshoo! right"?

"So Haaa TshiShoo! So lucky" said Lisa in a tired and unconvinced voice.

The End

• 2 months later...

Hot Tea and Feverish Haze:

Discoveries are one of the main reasons that the early stages of a relationship are usually the most exciting ones. Samantha had witnessed it first hand in her previous relationships and was currently experiencing it in her relationship with Tess. The two of them had been dating for a couple of months now and were constantly discovering new things about each other. For instance, three weeks earlier Samantha had discovered that Tess was utterly disgusted by lettuce and refused to eat anything with it.

"What am I- a freakin' rabbit?" she would say whenever the subject came up in conversation. The way Tess spoke was a little rougher than Samantha was used to, but in time she had become accustomed to hearing the occasional swearword.

Naturally, Tess had her own share of discoveries about Samantha as well. One of the first things Tess noticed about Samantha was that she was very caring and affectionate. At first, Tess wasn't quite sure how to react to this kind of behavior. She had relationships before, but she wasn't used to being hugged and touched so warmly and so frequently. During one of their more intimate conversations she told Samantha that this kind of physical closeness would usually scare her away, but with Samantha it somehow felt right. Samantha was very touched when Tess told her that and gave her a big hug, which Tess had to fight the urge to resist but quickly let herself sink into the embrace.

Samantha and Tess started dating in the end of summer, and by the time winter came it was a regular thing for each of them to spend the occasional night at the other's apartment. Their apartments reflected the differences in their personalities. Tess' apartment was much messier than Samantha's but Samantha had learned to let go of the urge to tidy up after Tess. The walls at Samantha's apartment had paintings on them (Tess had posters of her favorite bands) and the place was filled with flowers and plants (Tess didn't have any, claiming that it was better that way since she would forget to water them anyway. Samantha knew it was probably true). Despite the various differences between the apartments, neither of them ever tried to change anything in the other's apartment and just did their best to learn to live with the apartment as it was, just as they did with the woman living inside it.

It was the middle of January and Samantha hasn't seen Tess for over a week. Those were busy days at Tess' work and she had apologized to Samantha in advance, telling her she won't have time to see her for a while. Samantha was no stranger to stressful times at work, so she told Tess she completely understands. That being said, as the days went by without them meeting, Samantha found herself missing Tess more and more as each day passed. That is why Samantha was glad when one rainy afternoon she got a text from Tess, asking if she could drop by. Samantha waited excitedly for the coming visit, but she started to worry when she looked out her window and noticed that the rain outside had changed from a drizzle to a pour. When the doorbell finally rang Samantha sprang to the door. She opened it to find a soaked Tess, with a broken umbrella in hand, dripping water all over the hallway.

"Oh my god you poor thing! Come in! Come in!" called Samantha.

Tess didn't say a word as Samantha fussed around her. There was not a single dry spot in Tess' hair, clothes or body and the rain even got into her boots and socks, which Samantha peeled off of her. Samantha was about to go and get some dry clothes for Tess to change into when Tess let out a rattling cough.

"What was that?" asked Samantha. Tess looked like she wanted to answer but she coughed again instead.

"Are you getting sick?" Samantha inquired.

"He Tshoo! *sniff* *cough cough* I'b fide" said Tess. Samantha raised a skeptical eyebrow.

"You sure don't sound fine to me".

"I'b just *cough cough* a little udder the *cough* weather, is all".

"Oh you most definitely are. You got seriously caught in the rain, no doubt about that, but one doesn't develop a cough like that just from getting a little wet".

"Are you a doctor dow? Besides- I dod't thidk 'little' is the word to describe how wet I ab" said Tess.

"True, but you're coughing and you're stuffed up"

"He IhTshoo"!

"And you're sneezing. You can't seriously expect me to believe walking in the rain did all of that to you" said Samantha.

"*cough* Fide. I guess I ab gettig sick".

"Clearly you're long past the 'getting' stage by now Tess- you are sick".

"O.K., O.K., dod't get your padties id a twist He He Tshoo!" Tess let out another sharp sneeze.

"How long have you been like this"?

"It's dothig. I started gettig a sore throat about two days ago add thed the coughig started. The sdeezig add the stuffidess started today".

"Oww sweety! Why didn't you tell me"?

"Dod't worry about it, it's just a little cold He Tshoo, Ei Tshoo! *cough cough*".

"As someone once said- I don't think 'little' is the word to describe how sick you are, and I don't think it's just a cold you have either".

"What do you bead?" asked Tess.

"It's the middle of flu season sweety- people are getting it left and right".

"Seriously- did you becobe a doctor lately add did't tell be"?

"It doesn't take a doctor to see what a mess you are. I have an idea. Wait here". Samantha went to the bathroom and returned a moment later with a thermometer, which she stuck in Tess' mouth before she had any chance to protest.

"You're running a temperature, it's definitely the flu" Samantha concluded after she took the thermometer out of Tess' mouth.

"Ha He Tshoo!" sneezed the shivering Tess.

"Oh goodness me! I completely forgot to bring you some dry clothes. Here, come with me, I have another idea." Samantha led Tess to her bedroom. "There. I'll let you change in peace, and I'll have a surprise for you when you finish".

"What kidd of surprise"?

"Well it wouldn't be much of a surprise if I tell you now would it? Go on".

"Hey Sabadtha- do you have sobe socks add baybe ad extra pair of slippers I cad borrow?" asked Tess when she came out of Samantha's bedroom, wearing a pair of old training pants and a college sweatshirt.

"Like you don't know I do, silly, but let's put a pin in that for a moment, O.K.? Come to the living room- your surprise is ready" called Samantha from the kitchen.

In the living room, Tess found a bowl filled with hot water placed next to the couch.

"Go on sweety- put your feet in. I guarantee it would make you feel much better, and I also made you a cold compress- it should help ease your fever and it would also feel good on your aching head" said Samantha.

"How did you know"

"That you have a headache? You're about 70% less argumentative than your usual self" Samantha smiled.

"Oh You Hei Tshoo"!

"Bless you. Now sit down and let me take care of you".

"A bowl of hot water for by feet add a cold cobpress? Are we id the 1930's? Dext you're godda give be a"

"Handkerchief? You bet I will. I was so shocked seeing you so soaking wet that it took me a while to notice the shape of your poor sick nose. Trust me- this would feel much better than any tissue you had ever used".

"Heh Tshoo!" Tess somehow managed to sneeze without causing the compress to fall from her forehead or from her feet so splash water on the living room floor.

"Bless you sneezy. Here- try it" Samantha handed the handkerchief to Tess, who gave a series of wet nose blows into it.

"Now, tell me that it didn't feel good" smiled Samantha. Tess simply smiled back.

"I guess I should get goig sood" Tess said a couple of hours later, over a steaming mug of tea, as the two of them were sitting in Samantha's kitchen.

"What are you talking about silly?! You're in no shape to go anywhere except to bed".

"But I deed to get sobe stuff ready for work toborrow add besides- I dod't wadt to trouble you bore thad I already did".

"First of all, you must be delirious from your fever if you think your going to work for the next few days. Second, you are not troubling me at all. Now, let me tell you what's going to happen- I'll put some soup in your belly, maybe make you another cup of tea for your throat and then it's off to bed with you".

"Dod't you bead Ha ETshoo! the couch"?

"I honestly can't tell if it's your fever talking or you're just being silly. Get it into that snot filled head of yours Tess- you're sick. You're really sick. What you need most of all right now is a good night sleep in a comfortable bed".

"But what about *cough cough* you"?

"If my memory serves me well, you have slept in my bed before, haven't you"?

"Yeah, but"

"Than you know it is a double bed, with plenty of room for both of us".

"But I'll probably keep you up all dight with by coughig Hei Tshoo! *sniff* dot to bedtiod I'b probably codtagious as hell" said Tess and wetly blew her nose into the handkerchief Samantha gave her.

"I need to make sure you sleep tonight. You need the rest. If you're coughing keeps you from sleeping I'll get the vapor rub to help ease your coughing. And as for the contagion- you've already sneezed and coughed pretty much all over the place. I'm not blaming you- you're sick, you can't help it. I guess I'll have to take the risk".

"But I dod't wadt you to feel as biserable as I do" Tess said before she burst into another fit of wet coughs.

"Well, you know what they say- misery loves company".

"Add I l...Hi Etshoo"!

"What was that"?

"*sniff* Dothig".

It wasn't too long after Samantha tucked Tess in that she had to get the vapor rub and rub it on her sick girlfriend. Between the coughing and the fever, Tess didn't get too much sleep that night, which means Samantha didn't either. The following morning, however, Tess tried to use the fact that she felt a little better as an excuse to go to work. She argued with Samantha, but as she got more and more worked up the excitement caused her coughing and sneezing, which had receded a little since she woke up that morning, to return with a vengeance. It was getting harder and harder for Tess to argue with her sentences constantly being cut off by sneezes and coughs, and finally she gave up. Samantha watched her as she accepted her defeat and called her work to let them know that she is sick and won't be coming today.

"Hello? Hey Jerry, it's Tess. Listed- I cad't cobe to work today. I caught sobe bug that's beed goig aroudd add I'b dot *cough cough* feelig too great Heh Tshoo! Ugh! 'Scuse be. Thadks. Yeah, adyway- cad you tell the others I wod't be cobig id today?Thadks Jerr. See you sood".

Samantha resisted the urge to tell Tess to make it clear that she won't be coming to work for a few days. "One day at a time" she thought.

Tess had been ordered by Samantha to stay in bed throughout the day, and she was too sick and tired to argue. Accompanied by a fresh handkerchief that Samantha gave her, Tess spent the day coughing, sneezing and blowing her nose while Samantha continued to fuss over her, giving her the best possible care. As the day went by, Tess realized that she quite liked being so pampered, even though she would never admit it to Samantha. That afternoon, Tess fell into a feverish sleep. She had some strange dreams she didn't remember when she intermittently woke up and she was sweating a lot, which was a good sign. It was almost dark when Tess woke up from another feverish dream at the sound of a loud noise. She wasn't quite sure what it was, or even if it was real or a part of her hazy dream.

"Sabadtha?" Tess croaked.

"Right here sweety" Samantha called from the kitchen. Tess wasn't sure, but she thought Samantha's voice sounded a little weird.

"Cad you get be a glass of water please?" asked Tess.

"Right away" came the answers from the kitchen.

Samantha appeared a few moments later with a glass of water in her hand, but then Tess watched as she suddenly stopped, put the glass on the night stand, cupped her hands to her face and- "Ha Pshoo"! It was at that moment that Tess had a pretty good idea what was the noise that woke her up.

"Oh do! I got you sick, did't I"?

"Dod't worry sweety, it's just a Ptshoo! sdeeze". Now it was Tess' turn to raise a skeptical eyebrow.

"Dod't you tell be dot to worry Sabadtha- I kdew this would happed".

"Add I told you I was willig to take the risk, right? Besides- there's dot buch ady of us cad do about it dow".

"Do I *cough* guess dot" said Tess.

"Dot to bedtiod you're still buch sicker thad I ab" Samantha said and then coughed.

"Just give it tibe. Like I said- I'b afraid this flu is godda bake you feel really biserable".

"To which I replied- bisery loves cobepady".

"Add I l... Hie Tshoo! Oh for Pete's sake"!

"You kdow what- I thidk I kdow what you were goig to say" Samantha smiled.

"Oh yeah?" Tess said from behind the handkerchief.

"Yeah, 'cause I've beed wadtig to tell you the sabe thig".

"Which is"?

"PtiShoo"!

"Yeah, that's what I thought" said Tess and they both laughed.

"So.... about that glass of water"?

"Oh right! Sorry. Here you go" said Samantha and handed Tess the glass of water.

"Thadks. Ugh! By lips are so dry".

"I thidk I kdow sobethig that bight help with that" said Samantha. She sat on the bed next to Tess, leaned her head towards hers and kissed her on the lips.

"What are you doig Sabadtha?" asked Tess, backing away just a little.

"Sealig by fate".

"Hea Pshoo!" Samantha woke up the next morning with a loud sneeze, which sent her head flying forward, causing her messy hair to cover her face. She felt much worse than she did the previous night and had no doubt that she was now fully in the grips of Tess' flu. Her head was pounding, her nose was completely blocked and her throat was on fire. She looked to her side, expecting to find Tess, but she wasn't there.

"Tess? Where are you"? She tried to look around, but found it hard to focus her eyes. The room was spinning around her and she had no doubt she was running a temperature.

"Good bordig babe" said Tess as she appeared at the door.

"Ugh! God Tess, I fell awful".

"Here- I brought you this" Tess said as she handed Samantha a steaming mug "Dice warb tea".

"Thadk you sweety" Samantha said and took the mug. The tea made her feel a little better and she was now able to focus her gaze at her girlfriend, who, although clearly still sick, was in a much better state than her.

"I already called your work add told theb you're dot cobig" said Tess.

"Thadk you so buch sweety O Pshoo, He Pshoo! *cough cough*" Tess quickly backed out of the fire line.

"Excuse be. Did't bead to spray you" said Samantha.

"Dodsedse. It's by gerbs adyway, so spray away".

"Hia Pshoo, Hi Iptsh, Ha PshiOO!" Samantha sprayed her surroundings with three more loud messy sneezes and then coughed a couple of times. Tess Gave her a fresh handkerchief. which Samantha gratefully accepted and let a series of gurgling nose blows into. 

"Poor Sabadtha. I wish I had't gotted you sick" said Tess.

"Well *sniff* you cad't chadge the past, so there's do poidt id worryig about it dow Ha Hap shoo, Pshoo, He Pshoo, Ptshoo!" Samantha sneezed freely, not even making the slightest effort to cover her big sneezes, since they were both so sick.

"Bless you! I had do idea you get so sdeezy whed you're sick He Tshoo! Ugh!" Tess sprayed her hands with a wet sneeze of her own.

"Add I had *cough cough* do idea you becobe such a bess whed you're sick He Ptshoo, Hu Pshoo, PTiShoo! Tough I guess I'b quite a bess byself at the bobedt".

"Look at the pair of us- sdeezy Sabadtha add Tess the bess Ae Tshoo"!

"*cough cough* Yeah, quite the pair iddeed Heya Pshoo, Hu PtishA!" Samantha sneezed and groaned.

The pair of flu- ridden girlfriends were about to go through a rough couple of days, battling the nasty bug they had, but they knew that they will pull through, as long they had each other. They shared the flu, and now it was time for them to share the part when they get better.

The End

Edited by Likesn
  • 3 weeks later...

*Foot stuff warning*

Whatever Gets You Going:

Sasha had a cold. That alone was not unusual, she caught colds just like anyone else, but this cold was different than the colds she usually caught. Usually, when Sasha had a cold, especially a head cold, she would be sneezing her head off. Fortunately, Sasha enjoyed sneezing quite a bit- she found it very relieving, especially when she had a cold. Sasha liked everything about the act of sneezing- the tickle that signaled the coming release, the buildup, and the final, cathartic stage, when she would let it all out, sending her dark hair flying over her face. With colds, the enjoyment was even greater, for every sneeze would bring relief, even if momentary, from the stuffiness in her nose. This cold, however, made Sasha miserable, for it only brought her an extremely stuffed up nose, without the relief of sneezes. Sasha has been suffering from this cold for almost two days, during which her nose had become blocked solid. No matter how much she tried to blow it, she couldn't get relief. Sasha's nose had become bright red from all of her attempts to blow it, and the stuffiness inside it was beginning to cause her headaches. It was clear to her that she will have to deal with this cold for few more days at least, and she had no intention to be in her miserable state throughout those days. She needed to get sneezing, and it needed to happen soon.

Realizing that she needed a fresh perspective on her situation, Sasha called her two good friends- Rita and Clair. Being the good friends that they were, the two of them arrived shortly to Sasha's apartment, ready to help their ailing friend.

"So, tell us again- what exactly do you need our help with?" asked Rita.

"I deed to sdeeze" replied the red- nosed stuffed up Sasha.

"Shouldn't be too hard with that bad cold in your nose" said Clair.

"That's just the thig- the cold id by dose idsists od stayig idside by dose. I deed to sdeeze out sobe of the stuffidess, but I just cad't seeb to sdeeze".

"That's strange- you usually sneeze a lot when you're sick" said Clair.

"I kdow, right?! But sobethig is differedt this tibe- by dose is cobpletely blocked add I cad't get ady air id or out of it".

"And what happens when you sneeze?" asked Rita.

"It will help be clear by dose a little, add bake blowig it buch easier add bore productive. I'b positive that odce I start sdeezig I would be by usual sdeezy self, but it's the gettig started stage I'b havig trouble with".

"Have you tried a bobby pin, or a feather, or a rolled up tissue or something?" asked Clair.

"Do, add I'b dot goig to. I've had bad experiedce with such bethods id the past. It hurts by dose od the idside, add it's already hurtig od the outside, so do thadks".

"Then what we need is something with a powerful scent, one that would get through all the stuffiness in your nose and tickle it enough to make you sneeze" said Rita.

"Oh! I have an idea. Wait here" said Clair. She left Sasha's apartment and returned about 10 minuets later with a big bouquet of flowers in her hand.

"Ummm... Clair, you know that Sasha is the one who needs to sneeze, not you, right?" asked Rita.

"I know,  know. It's true that I'm the one who's allergic to all sorts of flowers, but Sasha is only allergic to ragweed and you can't find that in a flower shop. I know it's a long shot, but maybe there are some remnants of ragweed in this bouquet. After all- ragweed is very common around".

"Well, beggars cad't be choosers. I'll take what I cad get. Give be the bouquet" said Sasha.

Clair handed Sasha the bouquet and the sick young woman tried to breath in the smell of the flowers through her congested nose. After a couple of minutes it was clear that the flowers were not going to make Sasha sneeze, but a persistent tickle had developed inside Clair's nose.

"He Tshoo, Itshoo, Ha Ithsoo!" sneezed Clair.

"Bless you Clair. That's what I was afraid of- now we have the wrong person sneezing" said Rita.

"I'm sorry Hi Tshoo, Ha Itsh! but those flowers really make my nose tickle like crazy Hai Tshoo, Ha Hei Tshoo"!

"Here, let be get rid of those before you sdeeze yourself to death" said Sasha. She threw the bouquet away and Clair's sneezes died down gradually. Clair was still sniffling a bit, but once she blew the remnants of flower pollen out of her nose she was alright.

"Wait a minute! How did I not think about this until now? I'll be right back" called Rita. She went to Sasha's kitchen and returned a moment later with a pepper shaker in her hand".

"Good idea Rita. Pepper is really a classic way to make someone sneeze" said Clair, who was still sniffling lightly.

"Here you go Sasha" said Rita as she handed the pepper shaker to her sick friend. Sasha poured some pepper into her hand and tried to sniff it, but it quickly turned out that it wasn't working in the slightest.

"I'b sorry Rita, but I just cad't get the pepper idto by dose" said Sasha. She was about to give the pepper shaker back to Rita but then she felt sudden dizziness, caused by the stuffiness in her head, which made her drop the shaker. A small cloud of pepper flew into the air and went right inside Rita' nose.

"He Pchoo, Pchoo, Pchooeh! Great, now I'm the one sneezing instead of Sasha" said Rita and sneezed again- "Hu Pchoo"!

"I'b so sorry Rita. I just felt dizzy all of a sudded add I dropped the shaker. Here, let be take care of this bess" said Sasha. She then picked up the shaker from the floor and put the pepper  back inside it. When she was picking up the shaker, that fell on the floor near Rita's feet, Sasha noticed that her friend was wearing sandals. Although it was the middle of fall, the weather had been quite warm for several days (which only made Sasha feel worse about the fact that she had a cold), so Sasha was not surprised to see her friend wearing sandals, but the sight gave her an idea. She got up and turned to Rita, who took a tissue and blew the remaining pepper out of her nose, and Clair:

"Guys, I have ad idea".

"That's good, cause I think we're starting to run out" said Rita from behind a tissue.

"You bight dot like it odce you hear it" said Sasha.

"First you have to tell us" said Clair.

"O.K., but it's really weird, dod't say I did't ward you. You said we deed to fidd sobethig with a powerful scedt, right"?

"Go on" said Clair.

"Alright, so- this is stradge add disgustig, but what about the sbell of feet"?

"Come again?" said Rita.

"You kdow- feet cad have a really strodg sbell, right"?

"I think 'stink' would be a better word" said Rita.

"So what if this stidk is powerful edough to bake be sdeeze"?

"Are you serious?" asked Clair.

"Like you said- we're ruddig out of ideas" said Sasha. "I kdow it's gross, but I'b startig to get desperate".

"Do you really think it would work?" asked Clair.

"Actually, I hate to admit it- but it might. I'm embarrassed to say my feet do have quite the stink, especially now, since I've been walking in my old sandals for the past couple of days" said Rita, blushing deeply.

"I am seriously grossed out right now" said Clair.

"Oh come on! Like your feet smell like roses" Rita huffed.

"Dod't be so hard od her Clair, she's odly tryig to help" said Sasha.

"So am I. But I see your point though, Sasha. I'm sorry Rita- I shouldn't have judged you. And you're right- it's not like my own feet don't stink".

"Bide too, though I'b dot sure I cad tell right dow".

"So you really want to try this?" asked Rita.

"Obviously it's dot by first choice, but I really dod't kdow what else I cad do".

"How exactly do you want to do this?" asked Clair.

"Take off you saddals Rita. Let be try add sdiff theb first add see if it does adythig".

"O.K., I guess......." said Rita hesitantly. She took off her sandals and handed them over to Sasha, who brought them up to her face and tried to smell them.

"So?" asked Rita after a couple of moments.

"Anything?" asked Clair.

"You kdow what? There's a chadce this bight actually work. I cad feel a slight tickle id the back of by dose, but it cobes add goes all the tibe. It dever stays lodg edough to build idto a sdeeze. What do you thidk I should do"?

"Sit down on the couch. Let me try something" said Rita. Sasha sat down on the couch and Rita came and sat next to her. She then put her feet in Sasha's lap.

"So..... I guess you wadt be to sbell your feet dow?" asked Sasha.

"The smell might be stronger like this, so it has a better chance to do the trick" replied Rita.

"Well..... what the hell, we've cobe this far" said Sasha. She took Rita's bare feet in her hands and brought them to her face.

"Does it really help?" asked Clair.

"It really did bake the tickle strodger, but dot edough to push it over the edge" replied Sasha.

"Ugh, I can't believe I'm about to do this. Move over" said Clair. She took off her shoes and sucks, sat next to Sasha on the couch and lifted her feet to Sasha's face. Sasha moved her nose back and forth between the two pairs of feet.

"If this doesn't work I really don't know what else we can do" said Rita.

"How much longer are gonna try this?" asked Clair.

Instead of an answer, Sasha pushed her friends' feet away from her face and- "Hea Tsssshhhha"!

"Bless you!" said both Rita and Clair.

"He TsShia! Oh fidally! Back away you two- there's bore cobig" said Sasha before she went into a fit of sneeze- "Hia Tssshhhooa, He Tsha, ItSha, Utsh, Hi A Tsha"!

"Bless you five more times" said Rita.

"Do you need a tissue?" asked Clair.

"Yes please" said Sasha. She took the tissue Clair handed her and gave a big, satisfying, gurgling blow into it. "Oh this is so buch better" said said.

"He...... He...... Why wod't this sdeeze cobe out?" asked Clair, who was looking into the light and waving her hand in front of her face.

"I kdow, it's Hu..... Drivig be Hu..... duts" said Rita, who was doing pretty much the same thing.

The two of them woke up the following morning with Sasha's cold, which left them in the exact same state that their friend was in the previous day.

"Tshia!" sneezed Sasha. "Hu Ai Tshi!" she sneezed again.

"This is so udfair Sasha- we cad't sdeeze add you cad't seeb to stop" said Rita.

"This is terrible- I have to get the sdeezes out, but eved flowers dod't help be sdeeze whed by dose is so stuffed up" said Clair.

"Well A Tsha! we cad always try the sabe thig we did yesterday. If it worked for be it bight work for you" Sasha suggested.

"That's gross, but dot as gross as all the sdot id by dose. I just have to get it out" said Clair.

"Be too" said Rita. "So, I guess we should get to the sbellig thed".

The three of them sat on the floor and began smelling each other's feet. Sasha didn't really need much help with triggering sneezes at this point, but she wanted to support her friends. After all- she did give them her cold. Before too long, the smelling did the trick and the three of them launched into fits of sneezes.

"Hu A Pchoo, He Pchoo, Hia Pchoo, Hei Pchoo, Hi Pchooeh! Oh wow this really does feel good to sdeeze whed you're so stuffed up" said Rita.

"Hi Tshoo, Ha E Tshoo, Ha Tishoo! Tell be about it Hai Tshoo, It Shoo!" sneezed Clair.

"Hu A Tshi, Tshea, Ha A Tsha, E Tsha, U Tshia!" Sasha couldn't even talk through her sneezes.

The End

• 2 months later...

*Once again- foot stuff warning*

Sweet Dreams

Valery has been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. So did her four more women. They were all part of a group of women who liked the smell of other women's feet. Naturally, they weren't discussing it publicly, but through some secret websites and communication channels they managed to find each other. Since they did, every once in a while they would get together for a weekend of fun, sharing their mutual unusual way of having fun. Through this group Valery met Tara, and they developed some sort of friendship. The two of them didn't get many chances to meet, and when they did it was mostly during meetings of the group, but while what Valery liked about the other women in the group was mostly their feet, she actually quite liked Tara herself. It's not like they became best friends or anything, but Valery felt like Tara was someone she could trust, and not only because the two of them shared a kink.

Thus, it was not very surprising that Valery's excitement for the upcoming weekend has somewhat diminished when she got a text message from Tara saying:

"Can't make it this weekend. Stuck at home with a murderous head cold" followed by a series of sad emojis.

"So what?" Valery texted back.

"So I can't really smell anything. Plus- I don't want to get anyone sick". Sweet Tara was always so considerate.

"This is so unfair" Valery thought, but she didn't argue with Tara.

Aside from Valery, three more women attended the meeting- Joanna, Clarice and Maisie. The four of them (that were meant to be five) were sharing a room at a motel for the weekend. They all got to the motel late Friday afternoon, and after they had dinner they agreed that they were all too tired to do any foot- smelling activity that night and that it was best to save it for the next day. Valery didn't feel that tired, so while the other women got ready for bed she went down to the lobby, where she sat down and read a book for some time. After a while, she went up to her room to get something and found her friends fast asleep. Self control was never Valery's strongest suit, so she moved quietly in the room, lifting the covers over the other women's feet just enough to get a few quick sniffs. The smell was good, but she knew it would be better tomorrow. After returning  the covers to their original state, Valery went back down to the lobby for some more reading, since it wasn't late and she still wasn't very tired, with the rush of Adrenalin she just had. Valery thought that the other women must be very strong sleepers, if she managed not to wake any of them up. She also thought, once again, how unfair it was that they were going to have a weekend full of fun, while Tara, the one person in that group she actually liked, was stuck at home, sick. Then, she had an idea.

"Are you asleep?" she texted Tara.

"No. Though I really should be" Tara texted back.

"Are you up for a little night trip"?

"I probably shouldn't".

"Oh come on! I can be at your place in about half an hour. I'll pick you up".

"To go where"?

"You'll see".

True to her word, about half an hour later Valery showed up at Tara's house.

"You really should't be here He Ashoo! Add I should be id bed" said a red nosed Tara, stopping mid- sentence to sneeze into a tissue.

"Please? I promise it won't take long. I just want you to do some sneezing in our motel room".

"He Ishoo! Cobe agaid"?

"Look, you're the only person in this group I actually like for more than the smell of her feet, yet you're the only one who won't get to enjoy this weekend? Super unfair. I wan't you to get that cold of yours into the others' noses".

"That's sobe seriously twisted thidkig you got there, Valery" Tara said and blew her nose wetly.

"Oh come on! I'ts not like they're your best friends or something, and it's just a cold".

"Ha Eshoo!" Tara turned away from Valery and sneezed into a tissue.

"O.K., maybe it's a bad cold, but still- it won't kill them".

"But wod't I wake theb up"?

"Trust me- I sniffed their feet and they didn't even move. They are all sound asleep. Three minutes- that's all I ask for. Just spread some germs in that room and then I'll bring you right back here. I'll even buy you some boxes of tissues for your trouble".

"*sniff* Actually, I could use sobe dew tissue boxes- I'b ruddig out".

"Then do we have a deal"?

"Hei Tshoo! Fide. Just let be get ready add we cad go".

Valery returned to her car and waited. While she did- she opened the windows. A few minutes later Tara came and they drove away. The cold air from the open windows made Tara sneeze a lot during the drive, but she made sure to aim her sneezes outside the car, or into a tissue. Once they got to the motel, Valery opened the room for Tara. All the other women were still sleeping deep, and Valery left so that Tara could fill the room with her germs.

"Hi Tshoo! Tara sneezed as quietly as she could next to Clarice's face. She then did the same for Maisie- "He Tshoo!", and Joanna- "Hi Ashoo"! Tara was terrified that the other women might wake up and find her there, but they didn't even move when she sneezed net to their faces. When Tara left the room she found Valery excitedly waiting for her.

"So?! How did it go"?!

"I'b pretty sure they'll be sick toborrow Hu Tshoo, Ha Ishoo, Hei Tshoo! Wait, dod't you have to sleep id that roob yourself dow"?

"Don't worry, I thought it through- after I drop you off at your place I'll go back to mine, sleep there and get back here early in the morning. They won't even notice I was gone".

Valery drove Tara back to her house, stopping to buy her the promised tissue boxes, and then drove back to her house, where she spent the rest of the night.

"He Tshoo, He Tishoo, Ha Et Shoo! Oh this is terrible! I cad't sbell a thidg!" complained Clarice the next day.

"Be deither Hu Ushoo, Ho Eshoo! Ugh! gross" said Joanna before giving a wet gurgly nose blow.

"Joadda, cad I have sobe of your tissues please? I'b ruddig out of bide Ha Ash, Ash, Hashoo, Ha Ashoo, He Ash!" sneezed Maisie.

"Sure Baisie- here you go" said Joanna and gave her some tissues. The three sick women then blew their stuffed up noses wetly.

They three of them had no idea what hit them- they were fine that morning but when they started smelling each others' feet it tickled their noses and they started sneezing. Before too long, they were all stuffed up and their noses got redder and redder due to constant blowing.

"How cobe you're the odly ode who's dot sick, Valery?" asked Clarice.

"I have no idea. Just luck, I guess" replied Valery, trying very hard not to smile.

"I was lookig forward to this weekedd so buch add we barely got the chadce to sbeel feet" said Maisie.

"I kdow- it's so udfair" said Joanna.

"Yes..... so unfair........" said Valery.

They managed to get a refund for the next day, so they all went back to their homes. Valery, who did manage to get quite a lot of foot- smelling fun, even if the other women didn't know about some of it, felt quite pleased with the success of her wicked plan. That is, until she was just about to park her car near her house and suddenly let out a wet- He Aii Ishoo!" all over the steering wheel.

"So, did your plad work?" asked Tara when Valery called her.

"Ha Yeshoo! It did, but I sobehow badaged to catch a cold as well" replied Valery.

"Oh do!" said Tara.

"By thoughts eh.... he....... Ha Ya Eshoo! exactly. Listed- why dod't I cobe over to your place? It's bore fud to be sick together add besides- we bight badage to get sobe fud sbellig fud after all, if we feel better toborrow" Valery suggested.

"You kdow what? That's actually a pretty good idea" Tara replied.

"Great. ItshYeshoo! *sniff* i'll be there sood".

The End

9 hours ago, elizachoo said:

I like this one a lot! Any chance of a sequel with Tara and Valery?

You know what? I wrote this one when I was quite in a hurry, and afterwards I wished it was longer and more detailed, so there is a chance, but I'm not making any promises ;)

• 4 weeks later...

The next drabble will complete the last one, by shedding light on events which happened before, during, and after the events depicted in the last drabble. I'd like to thank elizachoo for giving me the motivation to write this.

Bitter Awakenings

It was Friday morning and Tara was getting ready for work. Her mind, however, had been mostly preoccupied with thoughts about the evening. She really looked forward to spending time with her foot- smelling group, and especially with Valery, which she liked more than the others and considered as a friend, at least to a certain degree. In fact, she was so excited about the weekend to come, that she had trouble falling asleep the previous night. Her excitement was the only reasonable explanation for the fact that she had a hard time falling asleep, for she had been feeling very tired for weeks. At least, that is what Tara believed, until she felt something that made her question that assumption. It was a sudden, sharp tickle in her nose. The tickle came on so suddenly and so strongly that Tara had no time to prepare for it and thus she ended up spraying her mirror with a wet- "Ha Ishoo"!

"Oh no!" Tara thought "No way! This cannot be happening!" but then the tickle in her nose returned with a vengeance and "Hei Tshoo"! This time, she turned her head and sneezed towards the floor.

"This cad't be good" she said to herself out loud, wincing at the sudden sound of congestion in her voice. True, she had been feeling a little run- down lately, but there was no way she was coming down with something just before the weekend she had been waiting for, right?

"He Ashoo"! Wrong. She grabbed some toilet paper and blew her nose, shocked by the amount of mucus she had produced. It wasn't even winter yet (which is why the foot- smelling meeting was scheduled for that weekend, when the weather was still not too cold), and Tara was prone to catching whatever bug that was going around, so she knew that she couldn't afford to take a sick day this early. She remembered last year, when she had been in bed for two full weeks with the flu that she had caught at work. No,  she knew she has to go to work and hope to shake off whatever she had by the evening. However, judging by the deteriorating state of her sinuses and by the headache that she was developing, Tara wasn't feeling very optimistic. Sure enough, she only got worse during the day and by the time she came back home from work it was clear to her that she was in the full grip of a bad head cold. She texted Valery to let her know that she won't be able to make it to the weekend, and then changed into her pajamas and tried to go to sleep early. Her cold wouldn't give her the satisfaction though, and she found herself tossing and turning in her bed, occasionally having to sneeze or blow her nose. Then came the text from Valery.

"Good morning" Maisie told Valery Saturday morning, stretching as she woke up from her deep sleep. Next to her, Joanna and Clarice were doing the same.

"Good morning" replied Valery who was sitting in her bed, stopping mid- sentence for a huge yawn.

"Are you tired Valery? How did you sleep?" asked Clarice.

"Not as much as I'd like to, but I'm all good, trust me" Valery replied with a smile. The other girls thought that Valery, like them, was looking forward to a day of foot smelling. They had no idea what Valery was up to the previous night, and how it would affect them.

"Sucks that Tara couldn't make it though" said Maisie.

"I know. She has great feet with great smell" said Clarice.

"And she's really nice" added Valery.

"Yeah, well, we can't mope about it all day, we're here to have fun, right?" said Joanna.

"Right" said Valery, hoping that if only one of the other girls caught Tara's cold it would be Joanna.

"Let's get some breakfast first" Clarice suggested.

"Good idea" said Maisie.

"And after that- the fun begins" said Joanna.

"Oh yeah" said Valery, her smile growing even wider.

After breakfast, the girls went back up to their room and started the first foot- smelling session of the day. They paired up- Valery with Joanna, and Clarice with Maisie. Each pair chose a bed to sit on for a session of mutual smelling. Maisie and Clarice were sitting on Maisie's bed, and were really starting to enjoy themselves. Next to them, on Joann'as bed, Valery held Joanna's big soles to her nose while Joanna buried her face in Valery's feet.

"Gosh Valery, I forgot how good your feet s.... Hu Hu Hu Ashoo!" Joanna sneezed all over Valery's feet.

"Whoa! Say it, don't spray it" said Valery.

"Bless you" Maisie said to Joanna, before plunging back into Clarice's feet.

"Thadks Baisie *sniff*. Excuse be Valery- I dod't kdow what cabe over be" said Joanna.

"Maybe the smell of my feet is too strong for you" Valery joked.

"Yeah *sniff* Baybe".

"Are you feeling alright" Valery asked with fake concern.

"I'b fide" Joanna replied.

"O.K. then, shall we?" asked Valery. Instead of an answer, Joanna dived right back into Valery's soles. After less than two minutes though, Joanna had to sneeze again. This time, she turned her head away from Valery's feet and- "Hu Ushoo"!

"Ble..... Aaaash! Bless He Ashoo! you agaid, Joadda" said Maisie after sneezing twice herself.

"Thadk you Baisie add bless Ho Ashoo! you too. Oh god! Hu Eshoo! what's goig od?" said Joanna, who was having a hard time controlling her massive sneezes.

"He He EtShoo, He It Shoo!" Clarice let out two sneezes of her own.

"You too Clarice?" asked Maisie, but then she sneezed herself- "He Ash, Ash. Ha Ashoo! *sniff* What's happedig to be"?

"Whatever it is, it's happedig to be too He Tishoo!" sneezed Clarice.

"Baybe it's sobethig id the roob?" suggested Joanna before grabbing a tissue and wetly blowing her runny nose.

"If that's the case, thed how cobe Valery isd't sdeezig her head off as well? Ti Shoo! Oh! by dose!" said Clarice before grabbing a tissue as well.

"Yeah Valery- how cobe you're the odly ode of us who isd't Hashoo! sdeezig?" asked Maisie and wiped her nose with a tissue.

"Well, I'm no doctor, but it seems to me that you three all managed to somehow catch a cold" said Valery.

"U Shoo!" sneezed Joanna.

"He Ashoo!" sneezed Maisie.

"Hei Tshoo!" sneezed Clarice.

"And a bad one as well" added Valery.

"Ha Yeshoo!" Valery sneezed herself awake Sunday morning. It took her a moment or two to remember where she was and why. She was in Tara's bed, with Tara lying next to her. Normally, Valery wouldn't find herself in another woman's bed, unless they were smelling each other's feet, but the previous night, when she came to Tara's house so that they can be sick together, Tara insisted that Valery sleep in her bed, rather than on the couch. Tara intended to go sleep on the couch herself, but they were both feeling so cold that they ended up falling asleep cuddled together.

"Good bordig" Tara told Valery, after the latter's sneeze woke her up.

"I've had better *sniff* ItshYeshoo!" Valery sneezed messily.

"Bless you, poor thig. By cold hit you hard, huh?" asked Tara.

"You kdow- I cad't really be sure I did't catch it frob od of the other girls. Bear id bidd- Joadda did sdeeze all over by feet yesterday" said Valery.

"Yes, but how did Joadda catch her cold id the first place?" asked Tara with a little grin.

"Fair poidt He Ai TshShoo!" sneezed Valery.

"Poor Valery- a girl sdeezed od her bare feet after catchig a bad cold frob adother girl add dow she cad't stop Hi Tshoo! sdeezig" Tara's grin grew wider.

"Well look at you edjoyig by bisery" said Valery before she grabbed a tissue and blew her nose wetly.

"Hey- I've beed pretty Ha Ashoo! biserable byself these past couple of days. It's about tibe I edjoy a little, right"?

"Right you are. Say- are you sweaty? I woke up all covered id sweat add I guess you're dot doig buch better".

"You guess right" said Tara before giving several gurgling nose blows into a tissue.

"Thad I cad thidk of at least ode way for both of us to edjoy ourselves" said Valery. She then rolled around in bed, took her legs out of from under the covers and lifted her feet to Tara's face, much to Tara's surprise.

"Ha I Tshoo!" Tara screamed out a high- pitched sneeze, spraying Valery's feet.

"That's the secodd tibe id two days a girl sdeezes od by feet" said Valery.

"Well, you should't tickle ad already tickly dose" said Tara.

"Wait, you bead to say you sbelled that?" asked Valery.

Instead of an answer, Tara lifted her feet to Valery's face. Valery buried her nose in Tara's soles and- "He Yetsh Shoo! Oh by god! It works!" said Valery after repaying Tara with a messy sneeze all over her soles.

"You kdow what this beads, dod't you?" aske Tara.

"We are goig to have so buch fud Yesh TshooEsh!" sneezed Valery.

The End

I'm a big fan of your writing. I love the imagery of women sneezing on another woman's feet. And this last entry was amazing. I'm glad that you compose stories that fit this small niche. Thank you for your contributions.

On 15.3.2018 at 5:56 AM, Lucian said:

I'm a big fan of your writing. I love the imagery of women sneezing on another woman's feet. And this last entry was amazing. I'm glad that you compose stories that fit this small niche. Thank you for your contributions.

Thanks :) I'm glad you like it. I know how frustrating it can be when you have a very specific fetish and how lucky you feel when you find something that really hit the spot.

Devoted Carer:

It has become a recurring scene- Beth would lean forward  with a strong sneeze and Marny would catch it with a handkerchief she was holding in her hand for that exact purpose. London winters can be harsh and Beth was currently suffering from a major head cold. A rainstorm caught her unprepared the previous day, destroying her umbrella and leaving her defenseless against the cold downpour. When she finally managed to get back home she got a surprise visit from Marny, the young woman she has been dating for several months. Marny was shocked to find Beth in such a poor state, drenched to the bone, and immediately started taking care of her. Beth wasn't used to being so pampered, but she didn't argue as Marny helped her out of her wet clothes. A couple of hours later, when she started realizing her sniffles were turning into a serious cold, she was glad to have someone with her, especially since that someone was Marny, who turned out to be just what the doctor ordered.

"Het Shoosh!" Beth sneezed and Marny caught it with the waiting handkerchief. The two of them were sitting on the edge of Beth's bed. Since Marny managed to persuade Beth to take a day off from work and start her weekend early, she now had the time to give her the best possible care.

"Keep catchig by sdeezes add you'll edd up cathcig by cold" said Beth.

"I'm not scared of your little cold" Marny replied.

"He Et Shoosh!" Marny held the handkerchief up to Beth's nose as the sick young woman leaned into another sneeze.

"*sniff* I'll have you kdow it's dot so little" said Beth.

"Whatever it's size might be, nothing's going to scare me enough to stop me from taking care of you".

"You wadt to tell be you hodestly dod't care if you catch by cold?" asked Beth through a series of thick sniffles.

"The only thing I care about is you, and when I care about someone I take care of them when they need me to" Marney replied.

"Who said I deed you to take care of be? Hu Tshoosh!" asked Beth and sneezed.

"Are you kidding me?! Look at yourself- you're a picture of sickness!" said Marny as she pressed the handkerchief around Beth's nose to produce a wet gurgle.

"I cad blow by owd bloody dose, thadk you very buch" said Beth, pulling away a little.

"But will you be able to give your poor red nose the soft touch it needs?" asked Marny with a little smile.

"You soudd like a cobbercial" Beth said, giving a little smile of her own and allowing Marny to blow her nose.

"So do you- a commercial for cold medicine. How did you manage to get so sick?" asked Marny.

"It's that dabd raid Tshoosh, At Shoo!" Beth's nose showered Marny with two wet sneezes. Marny was used to sneezes pouring out of Beth's irritated nose like rain was pouring down from the gray clouds outside, but those two were so sudden Marny failed to catch them with the handkerchief and thus ended up wet with sneeze spray.

"Oh by god! I'b so sorry! I've beed sdeezig dod- stop, but those last odes were all over you" apologized Beth. Marny handed her the used handkerchief and while Beth gave another set of gurgling nose blows Marny pulled out a fresh handkerchief to wipe the sneeze spray off from her face.

"Dow there really is do chadce you wod't catch by cold Bardy" said Beth.

"Didn't I already tell you? I don't care" said Marny.

"You did tell be, but I still cad't udderstadd how is it possible dot to care about catchig such a dreadful cold" said Beth.

"Because I love you" said Marny and leaned to kiss Beth.

The rain outside was hammering the windows of Beth's apartment, but as Marny was kissing her all the noises faded away into the background. The two of them had been dating for months, but this was the first time any of them told that phrase to the other.

Naturally, the next day Marny had her own cold to nurse.

"Hei Tshoo!" Marny sneezed openly, the force of the sneeze causing her to sit up in bed, where she was lying next to Beth.

"God bless you by dear Bardy" Beth said, a hint of mockery in her congested voice.

"Thadk you. Dow, where did I put by haddkerchief? Oh, there it is" Marny said as she reached for her handkerchief and blew her nose wetly.

"You just had to go add kiss be, did't you Bardy? Add right after I A Tshoosh! sdeezed all over you? It's albost like you wadted to catch by cold" said Beth.

"Obviously I would've preferred dot to catch you cold, but it was a sball price to pay for such a good kiss Ei Tshoo!" sneezed Marny.

"I bust adbit- it really was a good kiss E Tshoo, Hu U Tshoosh"!

"Besides, it's widtertibe id Londod- I was boudd to catch a cold at sobe poidt, add I cad't thidk of adyode else I'd rather catch a cold frob" said Marny.

"Oh god! Bardy- I albost forgot to tell you".

"Hei Tshoo, HiYe Tshoo! *sniff* Yes Beth"?

"I love you too".

The End

• 3 weeks later...

Expected Consequences:

"He Shoo!" Heather sneezed into her hand, her shoulder length dirty blond curly hair flying across her face.

"Here hun- take a tissue" said Nancy and handed her the box.

"Thag you" said Heather through a very stuffed- up nose and gave a gurlgling nose blow into a tissue.

It was the end of March and for about a week now the city had been hit by a storm. Heavy rain mixed with snow poured down from the sky and showed no signs of stopping. The weathermen couldn't remember when such a storm hit the city in the past, so naturally, the people were seriously under- prepared for it. A few days ago, Heather's car broke down when she was driving home from work. She wasn't too far away from her house when it happened, but the walk home in the storm left her drenched with icy water when she finally got home, and thus she was not surprised that she ended up sick. Her nose became very stuffed up, but at the same time it just wouldn't stop running. When the sneezing started it was hard for Heather to stop, and every sneeze left her a wet mess that she tried in vain to handle. Heather realized she was too sick to go to work, but she soon found out that she was not alone. Her friend Aly had caught whatever bug that was going around the office where she was working (an outbreak that was surely not unrelated to the storm), and was home sick as well. The two sick friends were later invited to spend the weekend at their friend Nancy's house. When Nancy heard that her two friends were sick, she insisted that they come and stay with her, so that she could take care of them. Too sick and tired to argue, Aly and Heather dragged themselves to Nancy's house, where they were currently staying.

"Ha A Tshoo!" Aly's sneeze was followed by the sound of thunder from outside.

"Bless you" Heather told her.

"Thadk you" Aly said and grabbed a tissue to wipe her pink nose with. Next to her, Heather gave another gurgling blow into a tissue.

"My god you two are a mess. Here- I made you some soup" said Nancy.

"Thag you Dadcy, but I'b dot really Hudgry" croaked Heather before bursting into a fit of coughing.

"I'd like sobe soup Dadcy, add thadk you so buch" said Aly.

"You don't have to keep thanking me, dear- I just can't help but take care of you two when you're so sick" said Nancy. "Heather" she turned to her friend "you should eat something, but in the meantime at least let me get you some tea".

"Tea would be great E Shoo!" sneezed Heather.

Nancy went back to the kitchen to make tea for Heather.

"Tshoo!" Aly sneezed towards Nancy as the latter came back from the kitchen with a mug of tea in hand.

"Careful there- you almost made me spill the tea" Nancy told Aly.

"I'b sorry Dadcy- the sdeeze just sduck up be" Aly apologized.

"It's alright dear, it's not your fault" said Nancy.

"You kdow you're godda get sick too, right Dadcy? Wid de two of us sdeezig add *cough cough* Coughig all over you- there's do way you wod't catch dis" said Heather.

"Don't you worry about me. Now- drink your tea and for heaven's sake blow your nose- I can hardly understand you" said Nancy.

"Hold dat thought HeshShoo, Eshoo! Dow I cad blow by dose" said Heather and destroyed a bunch of tissues with her gurgling honks.

"God Heather, you're eved bore stuffed up thad I ab Ai Tshoo, Tshoo, Ha Tshoo! Although *sniff* baybe to by buch" said Aly before wetly blowing her own nose.

"Ugh! I kdow! I'b so codgested it's dot eved fuddy. It's dot just by dose dow, but by chest as well" said Heather and then, as if to emphasize her last sentence, launched into a fit of wet coughs which shook her whole body.

"You really don't sound well Heather. Finish your tea and then I'd like to take your temperature" said Nancy.

"O.K." said Heather. She drank her tea while Nancy brought a thermometer, but as she was about to put it in Heather's mouth she was sprayed with a sudden "He Eshoo"!

"I'b sorry I sdeezed od you Dadcy" said Heather before putting the thermometer in her mouth.

"You really are godda get sick, though. Baybe havig us over wasd't such a good idea" said Aly.

"Didn't I tell you two not to worry about me? You're my friends and I'm going to take care of you when you're sick.

The thermometer beeped and Nancy took it out of Heather's mouth.

"Just as I though- you have a fever Heather. I'll make you a cold compress. Now- off to bed with you" Nancy ordered.

Aly wetly blew her nose and sniffled.

"You should go to bed as well Aly, you might not have a fever, but you're not too far behind Heather when it comes to being sick" said Nancy. "The bed in the guest room is big enough for the two of you to share".

"A Tshoo!" Aly sneezed into her hand as she got up from the chair. Her wavy brown hair covered her face when she sneezed and she moved it away with her free hand, while sniffling wetly and wiping her nose with the back of the hand she sneezed into.

"Bless you. I don't think I ever saw any of you so sick" said Nancy.

"It wod't be log before you joid us" muttered Heather.

"E Shoo!" Heather sneezed in bed the next morning, causing the cold compress to fly off her forehead.

"Ai Tshoo, Tshoo!" Aly sneezed in bed next to her. She didn't have a fever, like Heather had, but she was still feeling very lousy.

Nancy entered the room with two mugs of tea for her sick friends. Suddenly, she had a strange expression on her face. Quickly but carefully, she placed the mugs down on the nightstand and- "Hu Choo!" she sneezed into her cupped hands.

"Bless you Dadcy" said Aly.

"You cad't say we did't ward you" said Heather.

"Dod't worry about be *sniff* I'll be alright" said Nancy, a hint of congestion already creeping into her voice.

"She's defiditely gettig sick, right?" Aly asked Heather after Nancy left the room.

"Sure thig He Eshoo!" Heather sneezed into Aly's face.

"Bless Tshoo!" Aly repaid Heather with a sneeze to the face. The two of them then blew their noses.

"Ha Choo, Choo, He Choo!" Nancy let out three messy sneezes that evening. Despite the signs clearly showing she was now sick as well, she kept taking care of her sick friends throughout that day. As the day went by, her sneezes became more frequent and much wetter, and she found herself having to run more and more often to the nearest tissue box to give her nose some much needed wet gurgling blows.

"You should go to bed Dadcy" Heather told her from the guest room, where she and Aly were lying in bed most of the day.

"Heather's Ai Tshoo! right" said Aly.

"How bady tibes do I have to tell you two dot to worry about be?" said Nancy before blowing her nose, which was getting redder by the minute.

"Dod't exhaust yourself Dadcy, or yo'll edd up worse thad us" said Aly.

"E Shoo! *sniff snif*" went Heather before bursting into a fit of coughing.

"Baybe dot worse thad Heather, but still" said Aly.

"I'b sure I'll be Hea Choo! fide hud" said Nancy as she sneezed wetly into her cupped hands.

"Do you wod't" said Heather, but Nancy already left the room to make them tea before they go to sleep.

"He.... Ha..... Ha E Choo!" Nancy sneezed herself awake the next morning. She felt terrible- her head was pounding, and the rest of her body wasn't doing too good either. Her nose was a complete mess, and she felt that the congestion had spread into her chest. She coughed, groaned, and gave her nose several honking gurgling blows. After she got dressed, Nancy went to check on her sick friends. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she saw her nose was extremely red and puffy, maybe even matching Heather's. The sound of Heather and Aly snoring lightly through their stuffy noses could be heard from behind the door, and as Nancy opened it the sudden gust of air made Aly sneeze herself awake- "A Tshoo"!

"He EshShoo!" Heather sneezed herself awake as well.

"Good bordig. How are you two feelig?" asked Nancy.

"I thidk It's about tibe we start askig you that" replied Heather.

"Seriously Dadcy- you really dod't look well" added Aly.

"He A Choo!" Nancy didn't even to cover her messy sneeze. "I'b still id a buch better shape thad you two" she said.

"I'b dot sure that's true adybore" said Aly.

"You look flushed Dadcy. I thidk you're ruddig a fever, like be" said Heather.

"I'b E Choo! fide" said Nancy.

"Thad take your tebperature add prove it" said Heather.

"Yeah, if you wod't listed to us, baybe you'll listed to the therbobeter" said Aly.

"Ugh, alright" said Nancy. She took her temperature, and as her friends suspected- she was running a mild fever.

"Cobe lie dowd id bed with us" said Aly.

"There's edough roob for the three of us" added Heather.

"Choo, A Choo, Choohoo! It bight be a good idea if I lie dowd for a little while" said Nancy before getting into bed between her two friends.

"He Eshoo!" sneezed Heather.

"Ha Tshoo!" sneezed Aly.

"Hea Choo!" sneezed Nancy.

The three sick friends then turned to move their hair from their faces and blow their stuffy noses.

The End

• 5 weeks later...

Trying something new in this one. It's a little like the thread "Picture Prompt Fic Meme". I wanted to write a story but needed to find a source of inspiration, so I turned to stock photography. Before you is the result, with the photos which inspired me embedded in the story:

Bedside Manor:

The name might sound a little tacky, But Lisa didn't care. It was her dream, and she was making it come true. If a couple (or many) people raise their eyebrows or even give her a dirty look, so be it. Everything she was doing was strictly legal and all the participants had to come on their own free will. The concept of fetish motels was gaining popularity to a certain degree, enough for Lisa to spend a considerable amount of her savings to open one of her own, which she named "Bedside Manor". True, it wasn't an actual manor, but a motel, but the few rooms in it were very well designed. Each room was built to provide maximum comfort for the guests, for Lisa knew that's exactly what any potential guest would be looking for. When she advertised her motel on the forums intended for such purposes, Lisa made sure her intentions would be known, so that there would be no confusion about what her motel was for. Ever since she was a young girl, Lisa had a thing for women sneezing with colds or the flu. In the past, there wasn't a whole lot she could've done about it in real life, but these days people seem to have become more open- minded about such things. Therefor, Lisa made it very clear in her advertising that the motel was intended for young women suffering from an illness which made them sneeze. Staying at the motel was some sort of a bargain- a guest would be given a room for a minimal price (Lisa wished she could be offering a free stay, but running a motel wasn't cheap and she had to pay the bills somehow), which would cover all the expenses of staying, including the expenses for taking care of the guest's illness. Lisa promised to provide her guests with the best possible care for their illnesses, a pampering treatment like which they have never received before. All the guests had to do in return, aside from the small fee for the room, was to let Lisa take care of them. For any guest arriving, a bilateral contract had to be signed by by both the guest and Lisa. The guest would sign that she is staying at the motel on her own free will, and Lisa would sign not to treat her guest in any way the guest hasn't given an oral consent to (sexual treatment was, of course, off limits, no matter what. This wasn't that kind of motel). "Bedside Manor" had a slow start, probably due to the fact that by the time that everything was ready for it to open it was already the end of spring, and thus the end of cold and flu season. However, about six months after the opening the area was hit by a flu epidemic on a scale that hasn't been seen in years. As more and more people succumbed to she sickness, some of them decided that anything that would make them feel better would be a bliss. Currently, the motel was almost fully booked, and Lisa was nursing four young women, each of them staying in a room of her own and dealing with various symptoms.

First to arrive was Sheila: 

https://www.123rf.com/photo_73617723_sneezing-beauty-young-sick-woman-with-blue-scarf-on-her-neck-sitting-in-bed-and-sneezing-on-her-bed-.html?fromid=VnlhbXpBWEgrVlN5cHRobEg2eDNXUT09

One dark and gloom afternoon, Sheila entered from the drizzle outside. She was a mess, with her hair wet from the rain, her nose pink, and a blue scarf around her neck. Lisa immediately gave her the room she liked most in the motel, the one that could make you feel like you were in an actual manor. It has now been three days since Sheila arrived, and she was feeling a little better, but still sick.

"He Tshoo, He Eshoo!" Lisa started her morning rounds with a visit to Sheila's room, finding her sneezing into a tissue.

"Bless you. How are you feeling this morning?" Lisa asked her.

"Dot too good, although, I bust adbit I would've beed feelig a lot worse if it wasd't for you" Sheila replied before blowing her nose wetly into a tissue and coughing a little.

"I see you're still coughing" Lisa told her.

"Yes, but it's odly a little cough at the bobedt, dothig like the terrible cough I had two days ago".

"Well, that's what you get for going out in the rain and getting your hair wet" said Lisa with a smile.

"I was already sick, add I had to go out id the raid if I wadted to get here. Guess I had to get a little worse to get a lot better after" Sheila smiled weakly.

"I'm happy to hear you say that. Here- drink the tea I made you. It would make your throat feel a lot better".

"By throat really is sore He He He Etshoo! Add the sdeezig ared't helpig. Tea would be great, Thadk you so buch".

Lisa left the room to let Sheila drink her tea and rest, and proceeded to the next room, to check on Jess:

https://www.123rf.com/photo_57350327_portrait-of-sick-woman-with-fever-yawning-and-sneezing-in-tissue.html

About half a day after Sheila arrived at the motel, the weather was looking better. Same could not be said for Jess. She arrived at the motel with a full blown flu- her nose was extremely red and puffy, she had a bad cough, and she was sneezing pretty much constantly. Lisa had seen her fair share of sick girls during the time she was running the motel, but not many of them were as sick as Jess.

"Ha Ashoo, Aaaa Shoo, Ha Eshoo!" Jess barely managed to grab a tissue before erupting into a fit of three loud wet sneezes. She then used the tissue she grabbed to give her nose a long gurgly blow, before noticing Lisa was there.

"Oh hey, good bordig Lisa" Jess croaked with a weak voice.

"Hey Jess. Still not doing much better I see? That's too bad. I wish I could do more to help" said Lisa.

"Trust be- you did bore thad edough. It's just a really bad Ha Ashoo, Ash, Ashoo! flu that I've got byself. I dod't usually sdeeze triplets" Jess said before giving her nose several more gurgling blows. As much as she was delighted by that last statement, Lisa was genuinely concerned for Jess.

"I brought you tea, and some meds that you can take, if you want" Lisa said while Jess was busy coughing.

"I'll have both the tea add the beds, thadk you" said Jess.

"Here you go- drink it while it's hot. You can take the meds afterwards. I'll come check on you later, but in the meantime, don't strain your voice, O.K."?

Jess nodded and Lisa left the room. The next stop on Lisa's rounds was Lorrie:

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-1009988327-stock-footage-sick-woman-sneezing-and-wiping-nose-with-tissue-young-brunette-woman-is-down-with-flu-sneezing.html?src=rel/1009988324:7

Compared to the two previous guests, you couldn't tell that Lorrie was sick just from a glance at her. Her nose wasn't particularly red, and she certainly didn't have a feverish glow, like Jess had. However, if you spent more than five minutes next  to her you were bound to see her bursting into a fit of either sneezing or coughing. Lorrie was just at the end of another one of her coughing fits when Lisa entered the room.

"How are you doing today Lorrie?" Lisa asked.

"Hold od" Lorrie signaled Lisa with a quick raise of her finger, before taking a tissue from the box next to her bed and sneezing wetly into it- "Hu Upshoo, He Epshoo ah, He Peshoo"! She moaned lightly after the second sneeze, and  concluded the fit by wiping her nose with the tissue.

"Bless you. I think it's safe to say you're not healthy yet" said Lisa.

"Do, dot yet, I'b affraid, but I ab buch better thad I was whed I cabe her yesterday" said Lorrie

"Well that's good news" said Lisa.

"Hhhh Ha Epshoo, Epshoo, Upshoo!" Lorrie quickly grabbed another tissue and sneezed again. "Excuse be" said said when she was done.

"Don't mention it. I see you're still sneezing just as much as you did when you got here" Lisa told her.

"It's fide- I always sdeeze a lot whed I'b sick Hhhhh Ha Epshoo, Hhhhh He Epshoo!" Lorrie let out two more wet breathy sneeze and then blew her nose with a tissue.

"You sure do, and bless you by the way" said Lisa.

"Thadk you. Hey- is that tea? You bake ode of the best teas I've ever tasted".

"Why thank you! I'm flattered. And to answer your question- yes, this is tea. I also brought you freshly squeezed orange juice and another bottle of cough syrup".

"I was right to have cobe here- you give the best care a sick girl cad ask for" said Lorrie.

"You should tel your friends then. But for now, let's focus on getting you back to health, shall we?" smiled Lisa.

"I'b sure i'll be all healthy agaid id a day or two" said Lorrie.

The last guest/ patient Lisa had to visit was Joyce:

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-sick-woman-lying-on-couch-sneezing-79876335.html?pv=1&stamp=2&imageid=615C65B2-A005-457C-BC3C-3DE0DB4B8AF9&p=143798&n=0&orientation=0&pn=1&searchtype=0&IsFromSearch=1&srch=foo%3dbar%26st%3d0%26pn%3d1%26ps%3d100%26sortby%3d2%26resultview%3dsortbyPopular%26npgs%3d0%26qt%3dsick%20person%20sneezing%20on%20couch%26qt_raw%3dsick%20person%20sneezing%20on%20couch%26lic%3d3%26mr%3d0%26pr%3d0%26ot%3d0%26creative%3d%26ag%3d0%26hc%3d0%26pc%3d%26blackwhite%3d%26cutout%3d%26tbar%3d1%26et%3d0x000000000000000000000%26vp%3d0%26loc%3d0%26imgt%3d0%26dtfr%3d%26dtto%3d%26size%3d0xFF%26archive%3d1%26groupid%3d%26pseudoid%3d%26a%3d%26cdid%3d%26cdsrt%3d%26name%3d%26qn%3d%26apalib%3d%26apalic%3d%26lightbox%3d%26gname%3d%26gtype%3d%26xstx%3d0%26simid%3d%26saveQry%3d%26editorial%3d1%26nu%3d%26t%3d%26edoptin%3d%26customgeoip%3d%26cap%3d1%26cbstore%3d1%26vd%3d0%26lb%3d%26fi%3d2%26edrf%3d%26ispremium%3d1%26flip%3d0

"Hea Tshioo!" Lisa entered the room to find Joyce in the middle on a high- pitched sneeze. She had been doing quite a lot of those since she came to the motel, the previous day at noon. The other thing she was doing quite a lot was blowing her nose, which was constantly running. Lisa waited until she was done giving her nose several wet blows before clearing her throat to let Joyce know she was in the room.

"Oh Lisa, I'b glad you're here- you bust be gettig tired of hearig this, but I deed adother box of tissues, I'b albost out" said Joyce.

"You can have all the tissues you want. I'll leave your morning tea here and go get you a couple more boxes right away" said Lisa.

"Hei Tshioo, Ei Tshioo, Ha ItShoo, Hea Tshioo! Oh wow! I'b so sdeezy today. I hope it beads I'b sdeezig this flu out of by body".

"Let's hope that's the case. I'll go get you those tissues" Lisa said and left the room while Joyce was busy blowing her runny nose.

By the end of the next day, both Lorrie and Joyce were well enough to leave the motel. They were both very grateful for Lisa for taking such good care of them. The two of them left very good reviews on the motel's website and promised to spread the word about it to their friends, and return in the future if they ever suffer from a sneeze- filled illness. Getting Sheila and Jess back to health took one more day. On the one hand, Lisa only had these two guests to care of. On the other hand, they suffered from a really bad flu, especially Jess, who's voice Lisa miraculously managed to save. Like Joyce and Lorrie, once Jess and Sheila felt well enough to leave they were both extremely grateful for Lisa, gave the motel excellent reviews, and promised to come back in the future, if they needed to. Lisa told them she was happy to have them, but wished them to never have such a bad case of the flu again. Once the motel was empty (and with that bad flu going around, Lisa had a feeling it won't stay empty for too long), Lisa had a chance to sit down and relax, but just as soon as she did, she felt a strong tickle in her nose and- "Ha Eshoo, Eshoo, He Eshoo!" she sneezed into her hands. "Oh do!" she said to herself out loud. Lisa had a strong immune system, and she was also very cautious while taking care of her sick guests, but it seemed that spending a few days in close proximity to such a bad flu was more than she could handle.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-sick-woman-laying-on-sofa-blowing-nose-33485748.html?pv=1&stamp=2&imageid=22FEF634-15CA-45E0-8030-48E4DF14ADA0&p=37557&n=0&orientation=0&pn=1&searchtype=0&IsFromSearch=1&srch=foo%3dbar%26st%3d0%26pn%3d1%26ps%3d100%26sortby%3d2%26resultview%3dsortbyPopular%26npgs%3d0%26qt%3dsick%20person%20sneezing%20on%20couch%26qt_raw%3dsick%20person%20sneezing%20on%20couch%26lic%3d3%26mr%3d0%26pr%3d0%26ot%3d0%26creative%3d%26ag%3d0%26hc%3d0%26pc%3d%26blackwhite%3d%26cutout%3d%26tbar%3d1%26et%3d0x000000000000000000000%26vp%3d0%26loc%3d0%26imgt%3d0%26dtfr%3d%26dtto%3d%26size%3d0xFF%26archive%3d1%26groupid%3d%26pseudoid%3d%26a%3d%26cdid%3d%26cdsrt%3d%26name%3d%26qn%3d%26apalib%3d%26apalic%3d%26lightbox%3d%26gname%3d%26gtype%3d%26xstx%3d0%26simid%3d%26saveQry%3d%26editorial%3d1%26nu%3d%26t%3d%26edoptin%3d%26customgeoip%3d%26cap%3d1%26cbstore%3d1%26vd%3d0%26lb%3d%26fi%3d2%26edrf%3d%26ispremium%3d1%26flip%3d0

"Ha Ha Ha Ashoo, Ha Eshoo!" Lisa sneezed into a tissue the next day, as she was lying on the couch. Her poor nose was red and peeling and all the blowing she gave it made it sore. She didn't have much choice though, for if she didn't either blow or wipe it with a tissue every couple of minutes she would have had snot all over her face. In addition to her nose being a complete mess, she also had a cough. All in all, Lisa felt pretty miserable, but she had no regrets- it was a relatively small price to pay for her dream coming true.

"I just wish there was sobeode who would cobe here add take care of be for a chadge" Lisa said to herself before giving her nose several gurgling blows and coughing lightly. She needed to use all of her experience in nursing people back to health to get better before any new guests arrive.

The End

I. LOVE. this one. This would make a great serial if you decided to go that route, too, but it's already one of my favorite one-shots.

On 7.5.2018 at 9:12 AM, elizachoo said:

I. LOVE. this one. This would make a great serial if you decided to go that route, too, but it's already one of my favorite one-shots.

Not a serial, but I did end up making a continuation for this drabble, in the form of an original story. It probably wouldn't have happened without your positive feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

What?! Another stock photography inspired drabble?! Absolutely!!

Say- "Sneeze":

My name is Daisy Brooks. I'm a freelance photographer. Recently, I started working for a new stock photography website, called "Real Life Stock Photography". As the name suggests, what makes this site different from other stock photography websites is the fact that the photographers working for this site capture real people in real life situations, rather than models in staged scenarios. Working for this site has been pretty good, and the money is alright, but the real bonus is that every now and then we, the photographers, get a chance to suggest a subject of our own for a photo shoot. If we're lucky, and get the green light, we can then go looking for people in situations matching the subject we suggested and ask them for permission to take pictures of them. I waited until I was working for this site for a few good months to suggest the subject I've been dreaming about all along- sick women sneezing. All that time, I had to pray that no one else comes up with this subject before I get a chance to suggest it. Luckily for me, no one suggested that subject before me, so it was pretty easy for me to get the green light for it. Once I was ready, I got my camera and went out to the field, looking for sick young women who will be willing to sneeze on camera.

It was a cold autumn morning and I went to a park, not too far from where I was working, hoping that between all the people taking the scenic route to work I'll be able to find some sick women for me to capture on camera. After about half an hour, I found my first catch of the day:

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-woman-with-a-cold-or-flu-sneezing-to-a-paper-handkerchief-on-a-forest-124340692.html?pv=1&stamp=2&imageid=2F4C02B2-DA72-431E-A806-E36A8FC0937B&p=196947&n=191&orientation=0&pn=1&searchtype=0&IsFromSearch=1&srch=foo%3Dbar%26st%3D0%26sortby%3D2%26qt%3Dsick%20woman%20sneezing%26qt_raw%3Dsick%20woman%20sneezing%26qn%3D%26lic%3D3%26edrf%3D0%26mr%3D0%26pr%3D0%26aoa%3D1%26creative%3D%26videos%3D%26nu%3D%26ccc%3D%26bespoke%3D%26apalib%3D%26ag%3D0%26hc%3D0%26et%3D0x000000000000000000000%26vp%3D0%26loc%3D0%26ot%3D0%26imgt%3D0%26dtfr%3D%26dtto%3D%26size%3D0xFF%26blackwhite%3D%26cutout%3D%26archive%3D1%26name%3D%26groupid%3D%26pseudoid%3D%26userid%3D%26id%3D%26a%3D%26xstx%3D0%26cbstore%3D0%26resultview%3DsortbyPopular%26lightbox%3D%26gname%3D%26gtype%3D%26apalic%3D%26tbar%3D1%26pc%3D%26simid%3D%26cap%3D1%26customgeoip%3D%26vd%3D0%26cid%3D%26pe%3D%26so%3D%26lb%3D%26fi%3D0%26langcode%3Den%26upl%3D0%26cufr%3D%26cuto%3D%26howler%3D%26cvrem%3D0%26cvtype%3D0%26cvloc%3D0%26cl%3D0%26upfr%3D%26upto%3D%26primcat%3D%26seccat%3D%26cvcategory%3D*%26restriction%3D%26random%3D%26ispremium%3D1%26flip%3D0%26saveQry%3D%26editorial%3D1%26t%3D0%26edoptin%3D

"Ho Eshoo, Ha Eshoo!" I turned around and saw a woman wearing a red coat, sneezing loudly into a tissue.

"Hello, my Name is Daisy and I work for 'Real Life Stock Photography'. I'm sorry to bother you, but it looks like you have a cold, and I'm currently taking photos of sick people sneezing, to be used on our website. Will you allow me to take a few pictures of you sneezing? You will, of course, get royalties for any usage of the pictures of you".

"Well" said the woman from behind the tissue she was giving gurgly nose blows into "alright, but bake it quick- I have to get to work".

"If you don't mind me asking- shouldn't you stay at home? It looks like you have a pretty bad cold".

"Believe be- I would've stayed at hobe if I could, but I have do sick days left. If you wadt to take pictures of be sdeezig, you better stadd back add get ready- I feel a budch of sdeezes cobig od" said the woman, pulling a new tissue from her pocket, replacing the decimated used one, and bringing it to her nose in anticipation. I stood back, got my camera ready, and waited for the fit to start.

"Ha Eshoo, Ha Ashoo, He Eshoo, Ho Ashoo, Ha Eshoo! Oh wow! Excuse be" said the woman after her fit of loud sneezes was over. I got a bunch of good photos of her sneezing and blowing her nose between the autumn leaves, thanked the woman, gave her a contract to sign, and let her on her way.

https://www.123rf.com/photo_11032495_woman-with-tissue-sneezes-outdoor.html?fromid=WWZzVThIOS9jd0p3ZmNKTXRBenY2Zz09

"Ha Haa Haa Tshoo!" About ten minutes later I found a woman in a white coat letting a feminine sounding sneeze into a tissue.

"Bless you" I said, approaching her.

"Thadk you. You should't get too close to be- I have a cold" she said.

"I can tell. As a matter of fact, I was wondering if you might let me take a few photos of you for 'Real Life Stock Photography', the website I work for".

"Photos of be? What for? Should't you be lookig for sobeode who does't have a cold add a pidk dose?" she asked.

"Actually, someone with a cold is exactly who I'm looking for" I replied.

It took a little while to convince her, but eventually I was able to take a few pictures of her, mostly blowing her runny nose or wiping it with tissue after tissue.

"Hold od" she told me when we were about to part, raising a finger in front of her face. I quickly realized what was about to happen and got my camera ready.

"Haa A Tshoo, Ha Tishoo, Haaa Ti Sha!" she let out a delightful triple. I blessed her and proceeded to find more people to capture on camera.

https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-sick-ill-woman-autumn-park-sneezing-tissue-fall-girl-caught-cold-flu-outdoor-rhinitis-allergy-health-care-image76156591

"He He Pshoo, Hu pshoo!" Further down the park, I found an elegant looking woman sneezing into her hand and holding a tissue in her other hand.

"Good morning, I'm Daisy Brooks, from 'Real Life Stock Photography'. Would you be willing to let me take a few pictures of your cold for our website"?

"Good bordig Daisy, I'b Sodja. You cad take a few pictures of be, as lodg as it doesd't take too buch tibe- I deed to get to a pharbacy add buy sobe bedicide".

"Excellent. Thank you Sonja. I promise it won't take long, I just need a few pictures of you sneezing" I said.

"That wod't be a probleb- I'b sdeezig by head off with this cold Ha Pshoo, He Pshoo, Ha Ha Ha Pshoo! *sniff* see"?

I took a decent amount of pictures of Sonja either sneezing or wetly blowing her nose. By the time I was done, I decided it was time for me to head back to the office and submit the photos I took into the website's database. When I got there, I found out that Carole one of my co- workers, showed up to work sick.

https://www.canstockphoto.com/sick-woman-sneeze-young-ill-girl-having-31658715.html

"Ha E Tshoo, Hai Tshoo, He Tshoo, Ha Ha Haaa A Tshoo! Oh, Hey Daisy. I did't see you there. I'b sorry I'b sdeezig up a storb. I have a cold, as you cad probably tell. I'll just get sobe urgedt work stuff dode add thed I'll go hobe to bed" said Carole before wetly blowing her nose with a tissue.

"Before you do- could I trouble you for a little photo shoot?" I asked.

"By hadds ared't the bost steady thidg id the world right dow, so I'b dot sure be takig pictures is a good idea" said Carole.

"I meant I'll be the one taking the pictures. I'm doing a series of photos of sick people sneezing. I just got back from the park with a bunch of photos. Would you let me add some pictures of you sneezing into my collection"?

"Well *sniff* sure, I guess. Why dot. But you owe be ode, for keepig be away frob the cobfort of by bed".

"Thanks a bunch Carole, I definitely owe you one" I said. After taking some pictures of sick Carole and working for a few hours, I got back to my apartment. I couldn't believe my luck when I found out that my roommate, Becky, seemed to have caught a bad cold as well. The poor thing was sitting on the couch, nasal spray and cough syrup on the desk in front of her, and used tissues spread everywhere.

https://www.dreamstime.com/helpless-sick-woman-helpless-sick-woman-sitting-bed-sneezing-nose-image115287964

"Hi Daisy Hu Ishoo! I'b si.... Ishoo! sick" said Becky.

"Poor thing. Have you been like this all day?" I asked.

"I wasd't so bad whed I got up this bordig, but by cold seebs to have gotted worse durig the day Hu Ha Ishoo!" sneezed Becky.

"Don't worry- now that I'm here I'll take care of you. Could you do me just one favor and let me take a few pictures of you while I do? It's for work- I'm taking pictures of sick people sneezing" I said.

"As lodg as I dod't have to bove too buch- by whole body aches" said Becky before giving some messy nose blows into a tissue.

I spent the rest of the day nursing the sick Becky. When I finally went to bed that night, I thought about the great day that I had- not only was I able to capture three sick women sneezing on camera, I also managed to get bonus photos of my co- worker and my roommate, both sneezing with colds. I could not wait to go back to work the next day, submitting Becky's photos into our database an keep looking for more sick women and take pictures of their sneezes. There was just one problem:

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/portrait-sick-woman-blowing-her-nose-252860674

"Hoa Ptchoo"!

Yep, you guessed right- I woke up the dext bordig with a killer head cold. Udable to go to work, I had to stay hobe,  sittig od the couch with a bladket od. I did't let by cold get be dowd though, add decided to take sobe pictures of be sdeezig add blowig by stuffy dose.

"Hea Ptchoo, Ha Umptchoo, He Mptchoo, Ho Ha Eptchoo"!

I hope I get better sood. Bye for dow.

The End