Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you find the most attractive in a sneeze?

JadeStone

I love female stifles when they have a huge buildup. I especially love when someone has a sneezing fit and each sneeze seems to be more and more difficult to stifle.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RediChalyn

• JadeStone

• Medowsweet

• SneezeLover88

I am not that into stifles but I agree, when they are having a fit and it becomes too difficult to stifle I find it really hot when one suddenly gets away and comes out full force completely by accident.

I love this topic. Honestly, a man I'm attracted to sneezing has to be my favorite pleasure in life.

I love when guys talk about the need to sneeze - "I have to sneeze, I'm gonna sneeze, I feel like I need to sneeze," etc. I love the build up - nose running, sniffles, a build up pre sneeze face if I could get lucky enough to see one.

During the actual sneeze, I love how guys cover. *drool* I LOVE when they use the crook of their arm, or, my absolute favorite....pulling the collar of his shirt over his face to cover. It's almost like an act of desperation, like, "shit, I couldn't find my arm in time so I'm using my collar." So incredibly sexy. I love when men sneeze more than once, though I don't get much of that, so it's a treat when I do.

Sneeze sounds in guys - I like them to be vocal. I like the first syllable to be an "eh" or a breath and a forceful, desperate "CHEW!" in which you can detect the guys natural speaking voice. I don't like wet, non-vocal, plain sneezes that are one syllable and have no oomph or expression to them.

I enjoy the sniffles afterwards, the nose rubbing on the sleeve, etc. As far as irritants go, I really enjoy allergy sneezes (again, don't meet many guys with allergies except my ex) and I really like "I'm miserable because I'm sick with a terrible, stuffy, sneezy cold" sneezes. My dream man would preferably be allergic to cats, dust, and have seasonal allergies.

ummm all this right here. Thanks for typing it for me! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh... Anyone who's read my stories knows I love mess :lol:

Allergies vs. Colds, kinda depends on my mood..l i like half-stifled, desperate, kinda squelchy sneezes a lot? Also build-ups... Very nice.

I also have recently discovered a love for stifles. Yeah.

Don't really have a preference for male or female, but I rely do like cold/sick sneezes over allergy ones. Congestion is a good factor in my opinion, and it really gets me if a.) a sneezing fit brings on major congestion (seriously, exhausted desperate sniffles are the cutest!) or b.) the extreme congestion is what CAUSES the sneezing (so much desperate sniffing that they irritate their nose too much....mmmm....)

Yes-girls, breathy, holdbacks, stifles and wet sneezes are some of my favorites.

Omg this breathy, hold backs. I'll take it in male for female honestly. I don't like stifled sneezes, I want to hear that gorgeous sound, and please try to hold it, fight it if you can before giving in. I like congestion, cold wet sneezes but I'll take allergy rapid sneezing too. Nose rubbbing, please let there be nose rubbing, hopefully it's all red too.

Embarassing sneezes are great too, espc if the person is sick and can't help it.

• 4 weeks later...

The buildup but also the aftermath, especially if it takes the person a bit to recover ;) plus the whole "blessing" ritual is enjoyable and can lead to more fetishiness

Either male from colds or from cat allergies, my favorite ?

Edited by Claire89

I love wet and uncovered sneezes from women with a cold. Their pre-sneeze expressions and attempts to contain the sneeze are amazing.

I like messy, wet sneezes from a guy. I have a really hard time owning my nose-blowing fetish but, hell, I can't help but tingle when I hear a wet, congested, squelching blow. Bonus points for a congested moan. Mmmmm...

Build ups to really forceful sneeze or multiple sneezes, hold backs building up to violent or multiple sneezing, rapid sneezes. Rapid is my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

The coughing fits that interrupt them/cause them and especially the face: when their lip lifts up on one side so you can see their canines. Or when they really can't control it at all, they're looking for something to stop it, or they just can't get it to come out.

• 5 months later...

Sometimes I feel so completely vanilla in comparison to a lot of people, lol. Anyways, I only just started actually exploring the content (I've repressed the fetish for quite a while) but here's what I've found I'm into:

• Hitching, god I love hitching. It's like foreplay.
  • Talking through the hitching. Oh my god.
  • I know some people hate this, but I actually like it when they say they're gonna sneeze beforehand. Sometimes it makes me laugh in .wavs (Cause, I know you are, that's why I'm here, lol) but applied in real life it makes me all kinda giddy.
  • I love fits! My ultimate combo is hitching + fits. 
  • Relieved moans after/in between fits.
  • I probably love pre-sneeze faces more than I let on, but I'm far too embarrassed a lot of the time to take note. I'm very afraid of staring, lol.
  • I'm good with any gender, but I have a soft spot for femininity. Doesn't have to be a girl, but I like small & cute feminine sneezes a lot!

There's probably tons more I've yet to discover.

On 6/17/2015 at 1:00 AM, Hitomi O said:

The look just before the guy sneezes, build up, him rubbing his nose, sniffling, the look while he sneezes, being held tight, him pulling you into hug accidentally sneezing, being sneezed on, light spray, the sound he makes, the motion he makes

I always liked having him sneeze accidentally... like unexpected while we hug, he can't cover his mouth. He wanting to apologize for accidentally sneezing on me. Him telling me about him sneezing or what makes him sneeze in just a everyday conversation. Him making himself sneeze, I really love that :wub:

I'm bisexual, but usually just guys get to me

Yes this is the perfect description! ? I also love a quick breath in between multiples or rapid fire. But I will enjoy one just as much as five- as long as it isn't a stifle! For some reason I despise stifling and it just kills it for me and leaves me disappointed. I don't mind one in between other sneezes, though.

• 6 months later...

In chronological order:

-- The pre-sneeze expression of surprise or inevitability.  I especially like anything having to do with the eyes:  a glazed-over look, eyebrows raised or drawn down.

--  The buildup.  Long build-ups and hitching actually make me uneasy; what I like is a single intake of breath, either quick or slow.

-- The sneeze itself.  Pretty much anything goes as long as it's not too loud, but I'm particularly fond of half-stifles, non-screaming "girly" sneezes, and any quiet to medium-volume sneeze with an emphasis on the release:  "ah-choo!" or "hah-chuhh!"

-- The post-sneeze blessing, which can be either "bless you," "God bless you," or any of the foreign equivalents.  

-- The reaction of the sneezer.  My favorite is a "thank you" or "thanks" followed by an acknowledgment that the sneeze was a surprise:  "Thank you!  Came out of nowhere!"  And for me it's a nice bonus when the "thank you" sounds sincere, or as if the sneezer wasn't expecting to be blessed but really appreciates it.

Edited by Luisa39

I enjoy both men and women sneezers. I like harsh sneezes from females and desperation. Males, i love the pre sneeze face, powerfully wet and multiples!!!

Sneezes in general? The vulnerability, how it's inevitable and sort of how everyone has their own sneeze, their own sneeze triggers. I love watching the way people cover their mouths, I love deep/vocal sneezes from guys, talking through hitching is great!

Sneezing from a cold is the absolute hottest!!!! And really wet/thick sniffles after and between sneezes are nnnnnnggggghhhh.... YES!

The build-ups and the hitching of the breath. Maybe when a sneeze is extremely messy but it's trying to be stifled. Also bending over and cupping of the face with hands

• 4 weeks later...

I think for me it is the loss of control that the other person experiences. I literally just came to this realization the other day. I like to imagination how the other person feels or what the tickle feels like inside their nose.

• 4 weeks later...