Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you playing right now?

riyona_ebooks

Simple enough question.

Right now I'm playing...Supre Smesh Bras.

I'm really feeeeeeeeeeeeling iiiiiiit

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I like I'm playing pokemon getting my pikachus level up lol.

Pushmo/Crashmo/Stretchmo (3DS)

Katawa Shoujo (PC)

((Psst...if anyone can find visual novels for the PC/3DS that involve illness/caretaking scenes or sneezing from illness, that would be great. Another variant would be dating simulation or Otome games.))

Dragon Age: Inquisition

I recently played da:o and da2 through (yet again) so this da:i playthrough is continuation to that.

..though I've also been playing ratchet&clank lately, lol.

The last game I played was Fantasy Life, which I have a feeling I'm not even halfway through yet and I've had it since February. :P

I've been meaning to get back to playing Animal Crossing New Leaf at some point and refurbish my town a bit. Tomodachi Life, too.

I was playing Subway Surfers today.. Ya, I'm 16! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. It's a slight addiction.

I've heard of the game... gotta give it a look sometimes.

I just bought Fallout New Vegas on a whim... oh... well not exactly on a whim. Seen all the Fallout 4 videos and it's getting me crazy to see all this customizing stuff. I'm addicted to customizing things so.... anyway, I can't figure out left from right (just like in real life) but i'm having fun.

SO many silly in-browser Flash games. :lol: They are addictive as smokes.

Harvest Moon DS. :D

My little dude already has four of the bachelorettes at a purple heart, and one of them at a yellow heart. :yes:

Not yet ready to commit to a next gen console and currently playing through 360 games I missed first time round. Between games at the moment and have two lined up next, both similar in tone, but which one should I choose... Alien: Isolation or Dead Space 2

Anyone played both and have a clear favorite?

About to start the newest episode of Life is Strange... a really good game so far!

Oh man, I just came here to say that I'm not technically playing anything right now, but living vicariously through other people's playthroughs of Life is Strange, too, and I'm VERY EMOTIONALLY INVESTED AT THIS TIME. :lol:

Played some Madden 15 a few hours ago. Not really an avid gamer, but I am a pretty big NFL fan. Really need this during the offseason. Lol!

I am playing Super Metroid yet again for probably the 100th time. Someday I might even find all the secrets and 100% complete the game after 20 years. :o

I'm also playing Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures on my 3DS and I kind of suck at that game and can only beat 2 out of the 8 levels. :blushing:

I played Fallout 3 for the second time recently, too. It would be a great game if it didn't crash on my every 5 to 10 minutes. :mad: Oh yeah, and playing as an evil bastard in some parts doesn't make a whole lot of sense either. :bleh:

• 2 months later...

I'm playing Binding of Isaac on my 3DS. I'm not sure if I'm very good at it. I've managed to beat Mom's heart 5 times, though all of them with really good loadouts. and I've beaten 7 challenges. I am unable to do blind-fold challenges of any kind though. :nohappy:

Halo reach, fallout 3, fallout vegas, forsa horizon 2, and on my laptop c&c red alert 2 (with yuri's revenge expansion pack) and c&c Generals (with zero hour expansion pack) am wanting fallout 4 so badly specificly because of the building settlements feature! (don't get me wrong "50 basic weapon types with 700 customizations" and "customizable power armor" is great and wonderful but I like the idea of "re-building the world!" more then anything!

Oh man, I just came here to say that I'm not technically playing anything right now, but living vicariously through other people's playthroughs of Life is Strange, too, and I'm VERY EMOTIONALLY INVESTED AT THIS TIME. :lol:

THAT. I'm up to speed with Life is Strange, waiting anxiously for the final "episode." The funny message this game's sending me until the

very end? THERE IS NO RIGHT ANSWER, EVERY DECISION YOU MAKE IS WRONG SOMEHOW.

On a darker note... er, genre, I'm investing in Soma. I've watched playthroughs, but I can't watch anymore... I HAVE TO DO IT, even if

my character dies in several gore-filled ways and even if the background music alone makes my spine rattle.

THAT. I'm up to speed with Life is Strange, waiting anxiously for the final "episode." The funny message this game's sending me until the

On a darker note... er, genre, I'm investing in Soma. I've watched playthroughs, but I can't watch anymore... I HAVE TO DO IT, even if

my character dies in several gore-filled ways and even if the background music alone makes my spine rattle.

Ooh, yes. I think it's supposed to feel that way, though. I mean, that is the general consensus on time-travel, and if nothing dramatic happened in the story, what's the point? :lol: I'm all over this whole Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, Interactive-Cinema-Whatever-You-Want-To-Call-It genre. Life is Strange managed to surprise me with one of the biggest mystery tropes of all time, MAN.

I've been half-assedly watching an LP of Soma, too, and digging it, but I definitely found Amnesia 10,000% scarier. The concept is really interesting, but glitchy, sci-fi mecha-monsters just seem so much less scary than organic horror beasts lurching about a dark castle, to me.

Ooh, yes. I think it's supposed to feel that way, though. I mean, that is the general consensus on time-travel, and if nothing dramatic happened in the story, what's the point? :lol: I'm all over this whole Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, Interactive-Cinema-Whatever-You-Want-To-Call-It genre. Life is Strange managed to surprise me with one of the biggest mystery tropes of all time, MAN.

I've been half-assedly watching an LP of Soma, too, and digging it, but I definitely found Amnesia 10,000% scarier. The concept is really interesting, but glitchy, sci-fi mecha-monsters just seem so much less scary than organic horror beasts lurching about a dark castle, to me.

!!!!! Life is Strange is ahh-mazing. A very unique and heartbreaking experience. And I'm super pumped for Soma once I have the dough. It was like an answer to the "I need more scary in my life" prayers. I'll probably wuss out like I have with every other horror game and watch my fiance or some random YouTuber play it.

Archived