Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you playing right now?

riyona_ebooks

On a darker note... er, genre, I'm investing in Soma. I've watched playthroughs, but I can't watch anymore... I HAVE TO DO IT, even if my character dies in several gore-filled ways and even if the background music alone makes my spine rattle

Bought Soma a couple of days ago having seen the first episode of a 'Let's Play' of it. Bizarrely enough I wanted it on the basis you could spend at least the first 20 mins of the game tidying up your apartment! :lol:

When I read the description of the game on Steam and it said it was a 'Sci-Fi Horror' I was very 'Uhm...This is the same game right?'.

Anyway it is and I'm very much enjoying it. Only problem is it's now getting dark early so finding courage to play with the lights off is getting much more difficult!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was playing Resident Evil Revelations(PS3). I like this game and I'm looking for Resident Evil Revelations 2.

Now I'm playing Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and I'm trying to get a croagunk with good IVs.

I'm currently slowly making my way through Undertale and it's killing me. It's like my entire sense of humor wrapped up into a single piece of media, and I love it. I actually managed to avoid seeing literally anything about it until my friend sent me a video clip of it the other day, and I laughed so much that I bought it less than an hour later. :lol: Now I am steadfastly avoiding tumblr so that I can't possibly get burned out on it before I finish it. So far, so good.

I finally had enough disposable income to purchase Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. I'm not playing it right now but I plan on starting this weekend. And I may stream if anyone is interested in watching me take a billion years to get out of the first stage. Or however the game is set up. I know nothing about it which makes it all the more exciting.

I've also been playing Life is Strange and plan on playing the last chapter once I'm emotionally ready. Which may be never.

I got Soma a couple of weeks ago after reading about it here, but only started playing recently. It's not as scary as I expected (thank god)! I can't handle games with ghosts or zomies jumping out at you so I'm glad it's killer robots in Soma :lol:

I'm finishing Witcher 3. I had a long break but now I started playing again and still love it. I think the biggest strenght of this game are the characters, I have to see what happens to them.

I'm doing another run of Dark Souls. I don't say this lightly but I guess I can now say that it's one of my favorite games ever (Demon's Souls as well, can't say which one I like better).

I'm also playing Bayonetta 2, both Bayonettas are great, my favorite action games.

add Mortal Kombat X for xbox1 to the list of games I'm playing! it's a brutal game btw!

I'm still playing Binding of Isaac Rebirth/Afterbirth, whatever subtitle you want to use now. But now I'm playing on my new Steam account, and this version is a lot more enjoyable than the 3DS version, as it is less glitchy, and my PC controller is better than the buttons on my 3DS too. :rolleyes:

Overall, Steam is a pretty good playing platform, and a lot cheaper than if I were to go out and buy one of the newer consoles, but at the same time I'm not entirely sure how well Fallout 4 will play on my laptop, if it even runs at all. :unsure:

• 1 month later...

I recently got Aviary Attorney on Steam. It's a sort of "affectionate parody" of the Phoenix Wright series that's set in 19th-century France. And all the main characters are birds. It's extremely cute (and a surprisingly good story, for a game that's so short and humorous).

There are two games that I'm mainly playing right now:

Xenoblade Chronicles X: This is a game I've been waiting for a long time. The characters and dialogue haven't been very good so far but the world is gorgeous and the exploration is fun. I have really enjoyed this so far.

Undertale: I bought this for myself for Christmas. So far this game has been a lot of fun and I really enjoy the music. The quirkiness and fun dialogue reminds me a bit of Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door. I think this game is more fun when you know as little as possible about it before playing.

I'm technically done with Undertale (two times over), and I know that it's been the TALK OF THE TOWN for quite some time, but I would encourage anyone who's wary that it's over-hyped to give it a try, just the same. In addition to being consistently hysterical, there are a lot of refreshing little subtleties in the writing, and the gameplay itself is really simple, but REALLY creative, too. Just the right blend of heartfelt and irreverent; poking-fun-at-tropes while doing something totally new and strange, I'd say.

I refuse to go next gen until I have played through all the great titles that I still haven't got round to experiencing on the 360. So I am currently playing 'Dishonored' which I am enjoying immensely! Similar in tone and gameplay to Bioshock, but that is definitely a good thing :)

I bought "Pokémon Diamond" with some Christmas money, so that's what I've been playing. It's older, I know, but it's really well done as far as spacing out goes. You know, not one of those games that you can finish just dedicating an entire day to it.

I refuse to go next gen until I have played through all the great titles that I still haven't got round to experiencing on the 360.

Same, but I'm so slow. At this rate I'll be done with the 360 and ps3 bij the time the ps5 comes out :laughingsmiley: At least older games are a lot cheaper! Right now I'm playing Alan Wake and Heavy Rain, both great.

Fallout 4. Even when I'm not playing it physically it's always going in my mind. I binge it so intensely that I sometimes feel the need to drop into a squat for a sneak or check random containers for caps when I'm navigating the real world. Lord help me.

Fallout 4. Even when I'm not playing it physically it's always going in my mind. I binge it so intensely that I sometimes feel the need to drop into a squat for a sneak or check random containers for caps when I'm navigating the real world. Lord help me.

:laugh: I imagine you having dollar signs in your eyes each time you see bottle caps.

I have only played a little bit from the beginning but I'm certain I'll get hooked once I start playing more, it's that kind of game.

I'VE COMPLETED DREAM TEAM FOR THE SECOND TIME. YEA.

I'm also playing Sonic Generations and Mario Party Island Tour and FOCKIN SMASH BROS in that order.

• 1 month later...

I recently finished playing Assassin's Creed 2 and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the first time, and now I'm currently playing Fallout 4. I'm really enjoying it so far, but it's also a little overwhelming sometimes just because there is SO MUCH going on and so many possible options for things to do, etc. 

I really want to give Far Cry Primal a try, because I've really loved the previous couple Far Cry games, but I can't afford it right now!

3 hours ago, SpamKey said:

Been playing a lot of Elder Scrolls Online. I know everyone says it's crap, but I really like it!

I like it, too! Didn't quite understand what people disliked about it. To each their own, I suppose.

On 7/15/2015 at 0:04 AM, Cutelittlenose said:

Pushmo/Crashmo/Stretchmo (3DS)

Katawa Shoujo (PC)

((Psst...if anyone can find visual novels for the PC/3DS that involve illness/caretaking scenes or sneezing from illness, that would be great. Another variant would be dating simulation or Otome games.))

Woah man I'm playing Katawa Shouju, sweet. Anyway, these aren't PC or 3DS specific but some these games include sneezing, so I'll just put them out there for whoever's interested. 

Suidokin 4 has a character who attacks by sneezing, though it's not from illness. Ocarina of Time has some sneezing in it. There's a cheat in Sims 2 (I think it's two, not totally sure) where you can make a Sim sick and that make 'em sneeze a lot. Uhh... Streets of Rage has sneezing in if you use the pepper shaker weapon and... uh yeah that's all I can come up with off the top of my head. 

also ye i'm playing borderlands rn. 

Archived