Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you playing right now?

riyona_ebooks

Right now I'm playing:

Yo-Kai Watch (3DS)

Pokemon Omega Ruby (3DS)

Pokemon Yellow (3DS)

Hello Kitty's Magic Apron (3DS)

Pokemon Picross/Pokemon Rumble World/Pokemon Shuffle (3DS)

Nintendo Badge Arcade (3DS)

and today I just got:

Return to Popolocrois:  Story of Seasons Fairytale (3DS)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing through Far Cry 4 at the moment. Was a big fan of the previous game, and this is pretty much more of the same... but if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Gameplay is a blast!

Started on the original Final Fantasy, Ported to the Bandai Wonderswan.

If you haven't heard of it, it's basically the GBA's competitor from the same time period, a Japanese exclusive handheld.

I named my team after Garfield characters

Does High School Story count as a video game? If so then yeah.

5 hours ago, Weegie said:

Does High School Story count as a video game? If so then yeah.

What's High School Story? Real life or an actual game? It sounds fun. If it's real life, I must insist that I'm a college student and I'm not going back! LOL

More on topic, I'm still playing the same games more less. Yesterday I played Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland after a 4-year hiatus and reached 1 of the 9 endings in my save file after merely 20 minutes. I had no idea I was so close!! Ughhhh!! For those that've played it, it was the endangered white weasel ending. 

1 hour ago, Cutelittlenose said:

What's High School Story? Real life or an actual game? It sounds fun. If it's real life, I must insist that I'm a college student and I'm not going back! LOL

More on topic, I'm still playing the same games more less. Yesterday I played Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland after a 4-year hiatus and reached 1 of the 9 endings in my save file after merely 20 minutes. I had no idea I was so close!! Ughhhh!! For those that've played it, it was the endangered white weasel ending. 

High School story is this mobile game where you-you guessed it-manage your own high school. You can also send your characters on quests to get stuff!

I'm still playing Fallout 4 - I've finished the main story part of the game and now I'm just wandering around exploring and doing side quests! I've also recently finished Assassin's Creed: Revelations and have begun Assassin's Creed III!

Hum, Undertale (screams), Don't Starve and a new one my friends recommended called Unturned (ZHAMBIS).

Broken Age. Wonderful artwork, voice acting, soundtrack, humor, et al.

A little bit of everything. I've been cycling through:

-Viridi (I highly recommend this game! It's just a simple stress reliever where you raise a pot of succulents in real time to some relaxing music and superb graphics.)

- CUPID (A VN taking place in 18th century France, it's a twisted love story involving Eros and two women who suffer greatly from his hand.)

- Among Ripples (Much like Viridi but it's about a pond and creating a perfect ecosystem. The graphics are not nearly as good as Viridi though.)

And i'm about to start a new Yuri VN called 'The Sad Story of Emmeline Burns'.

@sneezyholmes I'm playing Cupid too. But I'm only on chap 4.

Also playing Adventure Quest 3D Beta and The Sims Free Play.

Undertale.

I got sucked in and seriously cannot stop.

I completed the Neutral Route and have all but finished the True Pacifist Route. I cried so hard at the ending of the True Pacifist route, I have to do Genocide next and I know it's going to kill me :lol:

UGH i'm still stuck at Undying Undyne in Undertale, i'm doing genocide. Shoot me in the foot, it would hurt less than my failures. I'm back into trying to defeat her. Why this?

Getting sucked back into SWOTR after like a 6 mon hiatus...

5 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

@sneezyholmes I'm playing Cupid too. But I'm only on chap 4.

Also playing Adventure Quest 3D Beta and The Sims Free Play.

I've unlocked two of the possible endings and my mind has been thoroughly blown! 

Undertale. I did a pacifist-turned-neutral run first and I may or may not have legit murdered a flower because he's not there anymore and I'm kinda scared... o.0

34 minutes ago, SpamKey said:

Undertale. I did a pacifist-turned-neutral run first and I may or may not have legit murdered a flower because he's not there anymore and I'm kinda scared... o.0

Don't worry! I did this too! It all works out if you complete a true pacifist run the next time around! I worried that I ruined everything by killing him but it does turn out okay xDD

1 minute ago, PuddinPop said:

Don't worry! I did this too! It all works out if you complete a true pacifist run the next time around! I worried that I ruined everything by killing him but it does turn out okay xDD

Ohhh that's a relief :lol: See I kinda think he might be fucking with me...? Like, he's disappeared but *SPOILERS* Sans still mentioned he was talking to Papyrus...? Idek what that's all about still *shrug*

I think the whispering flowers refer to the echo-flowers honestly and not Flowey. I could be wrong, though.

Regardless, I'm not going to spoil it and say that he's definitely alive or not, because he could be either, but it IS possible to complete the true pacifist route if you do kill Flowey at the end of the neutral route. I know, because I just completed the true pacifist and I killed Flowey in the neutral route xDDD

/end threadjack.

I gave Goat Simulator a try. It's kind of fun to screw around with for a little while every now and then but probably not something I'm going to want to sit there playing for 6 hours straight.

14 minutes ago, Bondi said:

I gave Goat Simulator a try. It's kind of fun to screw around with for a little while every now and then but probably not something I'm going to want to sit there playing for 6 hours straight.

Fun for a few minutes, until the novelty wears off.

I finally finished the last chapter of Life is Strange and I'm okay with my choices. 

I'm still playing mostly the same games.

I'm trying to obtain the Yo-Kai Watch Land App and Yo-Kai Watch: Wibble Woble App. But I don't have a smartphone [only a flip phone]. It says both can work on iphone/Android/Ipad/tablets, but they only work with i0S 7.0/Android-compatible phones/devices. Yo-Kai Watch: Wibble Wobble and Yo-Kai Watch Land are being sold on both Google Play and iTunes. I mad an itunes account/got an Apple ID, and downloaded both games, but I don't understand how to access them. They're both free. Could anyone help me here? I don't know what else to do. Can Android be downloaded to a laptop computer?

Also, I found the "Duolingo on the Web" App fo my computer. I might start "playing" Duolingo soon on my computer. ((<---totally not a language nerd)) ^_^

((These aren't games, but I recently downloaded free PDF textbooks for Korean and Chinese.))

Archived