Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2015/2016 - Matchups Sent! Posting Deadline Sunday, January 3rd, 2016!

bloom

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile I'm sitting here thinking about the prospect of matching up 60+ entries like

e81e6386134e82e6293a0b9b514435ec.jpg

I mean, never fear, I'm more than capable :P But what a daunting task!

Meanwhile I'm sitting here thinking about the prospect of matching up 60+ entries like

I would like to thank you for taking on this daunting task once again. :worshippy: It is appreciated greatly. Just don't push yourself too hard when it comes time to match everyone up. :Pounce:

This is how I imagine you working it out:

aMpCZLm.jpg?1

Okay I sent it to your PM. (It's quite long)

Also how do you... Let the person know you posted their present? Do you pm them of what?

I have been laughing about that fucking Milkman image since it was posted. GOD. :rofl:

Okay I sent it to your PM. (It's quite long)

Also how do you... Let the person know you posted their present? Do you pm them of what?

They'll be looking out for it and see it that way. If you want to PM them after you post it, you totally can, but everybody will be watching for theirs so I don't think there's much chance of it being missed.

Junia, let me know if you need me to air drop caffeinated beverages to help you through the matching process.

You guys are fantastic, really :zippy:

I did a lot of work last night with the more tedious aspects of the Secret Santa - getting peoples' form PMs together (ugh ugh ugh did I learn my lesson from last year to do THAT ahead of time) and doing a couple more preliminary matchups, etc. It took me like four hours lmao sakes alive

So, um. I was just wondering.

How would people feel if I shifted the dates involved around a little bit? Say, moved the sign-up deadline to... November 25th or something? So I could get matchups out the 26th or 27th? Then made the story-posting deadline January 1st? I'm really, really anxious to get started. :lol: I just wanted to see what you guys think, if that would still be enough time for everybody who wants to join, that kind of thing.

Thoughts?

Archived