Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2015/2016 - Matchups Sent! Posting Deadline Sunday, January 3rd, 2016!

bloom

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all are so freaking organised.

Organised? Organised? :huh:

I have never been so insulted in my entire life. :P Until three days ago I hadn't decided which idea I should go with! :lol: I had the intro of several ideas scribbled down on napkins and the almost-empty title page of books littering my place! Organised, she says... *scoffs* :laugh:

Yeah, I may or may not have got nearly six thousand words of the first draft of mine and then scrapped the entire thing... :whistle:

At least I know what I'm doing now though, I guess. I'm so much less organised and efficient than everyone else! :lol:

Am I the only on who's receiver hasn't commented on my gift so I'm not sure if they have seen it. I posted mine a few days ago and has seen that the receiver has been online but they haven't commented, which makes me nervous, I hope I didn't upset them.

Just posted mine~! :D

(Also, Scatter, the image in your signature is the most amazing thing ever :lmfao: )

One thousand years too-late but I posted the first part of mine and have many more parts waiting in the wings. For when I have time and mental capacity to write them out :schmoll:

TheCakeIsALie and hedgehog - your gifts may be late because both of your gifters have had catastrophic computer troubles. They're coming, but they might be late, (Sorry for lack of PM - I am too tired to go through them all to find them. :lol: )

Everybody else, remember the deadline's January 3rd. There are a good 35 or so of us who haven't yet posted (including myself), so let's buckle down and make sure we don't flake on our recipients, all right? All right.

TheCakeIsALie and hedgehog - your gifts may be late because both of your gifters have had catastrophic computer troubles.

Args - poor gifters and stupid computers... Thank you for letting us know this, Junia. :)

I have posted the first part of mine.

Once again, thank you for all of your work on this Junia. You deserve a hundred tiny fairy's bearing a hundred tiny cakes.

Gift posted! This was so so much fun (also, insanely scary and nerve-wracking, but in the best possible way! :sweatdrop:) thank you again for everything Junia! :wub:

Archived