Sneeze Fetish Forum

SpamKey

Conrot is a great contagion omg why did I never think to use this before!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a beautiful bromance. ❤️ I think I have something in my eye. ?

OMG OMG OMG 

SOOOO MUCH FLUFF AND CUTE!!!!!!

Cutie-count-man in hiding to stay away from Kaije was just too adorable for words... I found myself awww-ing more than once as I read it :lol:

and oh my SHADI!!!!! Lyric sounds sweet and delightful too but SHADI AWWWWW

i have a feeling you're gonna give us all diabetes with this sweet new pairing of yours.

AND ENDING THE FLUFFINESS WITH THE CUTEST BROMANCE EVER AHHHHHH

:heart:  Nick and Kaije being sick and cuddled up together was just too cute. I adore all your characters so much. 

Title: Shivers

Characters/Pairings: Cecil/Todd

Cause: Illness

Todd paced. Cecil coughed and shivered. Todd glanced at him, grimaced, and went for the closet.

Tesoro, per favore…” Cecil moaned, but Todd was not to be diverted. He returned with his own thick, woolen scarf, and wrapped it around Cecil shoulders. This latest addition completed the author’s cocoon of blankets and sweaters, though still he shivered.

Tesoro, si prega, si deve riposare.” Cecil murmured, then winced, arms clenching around his stomach. Todd leapt forward, grabbing Cecil by the shoulders, but by the time he managed it the spasm had passed.

“Efffshuh!” Cecil sneezed weakly into his silk handkerchief. “Hehh-efshhhuh! Ngh, dannazione…

Todd’s breath hissed, and he frantically palmed Cecil’s forehead again; still entirely too hot, but there was nothing to be done about it. Cecil had come down with a cold last week, and it had quickly escalated to bronchitis. When it became clear it wasn’t going to clear up on its own, Todd had no choice but to take Cecil to a clinic, where they had no choice but to prescribe an antibiotic. One Cecil was, while not dangerously, uncomfortably allergic to.

Todd couldn’t risk introducing acetaminophen or ibuprofen to Cecil’s system, and his dear boyfriend couldn’t even keep his precious tea down. To top it all off, he still had a cold, and while the medicine was clearing up his infection, it was also wreaking havoc on his body in other ways, causing nausea and violent chills and, unfortunately, confusion.

“Babe, I can’t understand you.” Todd pleaded, his voice cracking. He hadn’t slept more than a handful of hours in the past week, and it was starting to take its toll. Luckily, he was on break, so he didn’t have classes to worry about.

Cecil sighed, the breath rattling in his congested chest. “Tesoro… My dear, sweet Todd, y-you must r-rest. HHih--hfshhhhuh! Wffshhhuh! Efshhh!”

Todd shook his head. He might’ve laughed if he wasn’t so distraught. “Don’t worry about me, Cecil. I’ll be fine.”

“Todd, sei morto in piedi--you’re dead od your feet.” Cecil pleaded, then coughed roughly. “Please, by love, I’ll be alright for a few hours.”

Todd sighed roughly, running his hands over his hair. “You might not be.”

“Todd, the reactiod is bidor, I assure you.” Cecil closed his eyes, exhausted. “I’ll b-be f-f-fid-d-e…” He shivered violently again, drawing the scarf closer about his neck.

Distressed, Todd hovered over Cecil, running his arms up and down the author’s arms, though he knew full well being cold wasn’t Cecil’s issue, really. Finally, as Cecil’s shivering died down slightly, he sighed. Then nearly fell over onto the couch in a sudden dizzy spell.

As his vision cleared, he heard Cecil speaking in rapid, congested Italian, interrupting on occasion to cough or sneeze, and Todd tried to breath deeply. “I’m okay, babe, I’m okay…”

Tu non stai bene, sei esausto. Per favore, vieni con me a riposare.” Cecil insisted, eyes tearing up. Todd blinked hard against another dizzy spell.

“I don’t know what you said, Cecil.”

Blushing, Cecil looked down. “You are dot w-well--wfshhhhuh! Ah, please, cobe rest with b-be--afshhhuh!” Cecil sniffled miserably, and Todd sighed in defeat. He never would learn to resist Cecil’s puppy dog eyes.

“Alright, babe. Fine.” The student conceded, getting unsteadily to his feet. “Let’s see if we can make it to the bed.”

How terrible to be ill and having to take medication you barely tolerate. :( They definitely need a nap, preferably together. :) 

I'm very behind on this thread! I love your lovely new ladies! Percy hiding is adorable. Nick and Kaije cuddled up together, awww. Poor Cecil!

• 1 year later...

I hate asking without something to offer in return but do you think you could do a longer story with Lyric and Shadi. Maybe where Shadi is sick and is warning Lyric to was her hands and stuff but the Shadi gets better and Lyric is trying to hide the fact she's now sick from her?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived