Sneeze Fetish Forum

SpamKey

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh sick!Dr. Hot Guy is just too adorable. Those cute fittish sneezes and Nick being all aww :heart: I shan't ever grow tired of your boys SpamKey :D 

You've been VERY busy since I last commented,  but 1) THANK YOU SO MUCH I FEEL SO HONORED and, like, a little embarrassed? weirdly? But that is so cool, you did so great! 2) I really loved the moment in the double date when Darian just slid the inhaler over to Nick without a word, which felt like really getting how to care and keep a Nick on a deep and lasting level, 3) Nick is soooo smooooth.

Heheh, I'm glad you all liked my fluff :D Now have some more, with... Surprise! New boys! Woo!

This was almost entirely on a whim, so lemme know what you think! Also, I probably won't write a longer piece for these two. I will, however, make very cute, fluffy things here in the drabble thread! So there's that! :P

---

Todd Deveraux: 22, 5’7, average build, short light-brown hair, pale skin, very freckled, brown eyes, wears wire-frame glasses; cautious personality, history major at a local university, works part time at the library, mostly keeps to himself, tends to be stressed. Average immune system, dust allergy, sensitive to artificial scents.

Cecilio (Cecil) de Luca: 24, 5’9, lithe build, black curly hair, stubble, Roman nose, hazel eyes; moved to America to study English composition and never returned to Italy, now an author of moderate success; mysterious, quirky, but kindhearted personality. Lots of unusual hobbies. Average immune system, mild seasonal allergies, photic.

---

Title: Gesture

Characters/Pairing: Todd/Cecil

Cause: Illness

Todd wasn’t having a very good week.

First off, he’d had three separate essays due, on a variety of subjects which, unfortunately, held no relation to each other and thus made research a pain in the ass. Secondly, he’d had to cancel a shift at the library to get enough time to finish off the essays; this being while the head librarian was already pissed at him for… No reason Todd could think of? Just existing and having work-study be a part of his financial aid plan, he supposed.

Finally, all the stress of the past week (and, if he was honest, the weeks preceding it) had caught up with him, and he’d caught a bitch of a cold. Just to add the extra icing to the cake.

“Ekshhhuh!” He sneezed tiredly, bent over his laptop, trying and failing to concentrate through his eyes, which seemed to focus and unfocus against his will. “Ehh-ehhhh-ekshhuh!”

Sniffling and coughing against his scratchy throat, he glanced at the clock on his computer screen; nearly midnight. He ran a hand over his face, sighing and coughing again. He really should try to sleep, try to kick this before it got any more headway, but… Ugh, he was so close to being done with this last essay, and it was due first thing in the morning, god, why was there never enough time--

Someone knocked on the door. It took Todd a moment of just blinking at it and another knock for the student to realize that he hadn’t dozed off for a moment and dreamt it.

“Just a sec.” He called, wincing at the crack in his voice, and forced himself to his feet, rubbing his hair into something less rumpled and hoping his sweats and t-shirt weren’t stained in any way. He was extremely glad of the effort when he saw who waited on the other side of the door.

“Evening.” The man greeted, flashing Todd a gorgeous, sympathetic smile. His dark, curly hair was perfectly in place despite the hour, and his clothes--far more elegant and well-fitting than a simple button-up and black jeans had any right to be--didn’t look even slightly rumpled. His hazel eyes twinkled slightly in the dim half-light of the hallway.

“Uh, hey.” Todd remembered himself, clearing his throat. “Cad I help you with sobethigg?”

The man chuckled slightly, and Todd had to remind himself that he probably wouldn’t be so starstruck if he wasn’t running a slight fever at the moment. “Quite the opposite, actually. I was hoping I could help you?”

Todd raised his eyebrows in question, senses returning to him slightly. Hot accent or no, this guy was a stranger, and it was late at night. “In what way?”

The man seemed to come to the same realization a moment after Todd. “Ah, right, sorry--I should introduce myself.” His smile turned apologetic, and Todd only noticed the package in his hands when he shifted it to one arm, extending a hand. “Cecil de Luca. Your, ah, next door neighbor?”

Todd shook his hand briefly, silently hoping he wasn’t contagious, and relaxing slightly. “Oh, yeah. I’ve, uh, seed you aroud a bit.”

“Right. And I, you.” Cecil laughed again, resettling the package. “Well, I’m sure you know as well as I how poor the soundproofing in this building is--small price to pay for affordable living, no?--and I couldn’t help but notice your, ah…”

He trailed off as Todd held up a finger, turning away to face the inside of his apartment. “Ekshhhuh! HHuh-uh… Uh-ekshuh!” The student sniffled, fishing a fresh tissue out of his pocket and swiping at his nose. “Uh, sorry. Codtidue?”

Salute--Right, of course.” Cecil hurriedly complied. “I couldn’t help but notice your predicament, which you just so helpfully demonstrated. I, well, I happen to make my own tea in my spare time, and brought over a few mixtures that I’ve found help me when I’m ill; clears up the sinuses, helps with fevers, that sort of thing.”

Cecil held out the package, his expression so sincerely caring that even the slightly cynical Todd almost didn’t have the heart to say what must be said. “Ah, thad’s… Really sweet, Cecil, bud… I dod’t have adythigg to brew it with.”

“Not to worry.” Cecil replied, surprisingly. “I’ve actually included an old set of mine that I no longer have use for in the package; a gift, if you like.” His smile turned sheepish. “An apology for never properly introducing myself…?”

Todd huffed a laugh, which turned into a cough. “Uh… Wow, Cecil, you really didd’t have do--Oh…” He finally accepted the package that Cecil practically forced upon him, finding himself unable to say no to such an earnest expression.

“Would you like me to teach you how to use it?” Cecil asked, eying him up and down with mild concern. Todd smiled despite himself.

“I, uh…” He had set out to say that he should really get back to work, but the words died in his throat as soon as he met Cecil’s hazel eyes, almost aglow with sincere, earnest worry. Todd swallowed against his sandpapery throat. “Sure. Why nohh--hih-eh-excuse--ekshhhuh! Hehh-ekshhoo!”

Salute! I’m pretty sure I included something for that particular issue, too.” Cecil added wryly, sweeping into the apartment’s kitchenette before Todd knew what hit him. The student gazed after his neighbor bemusedly before allowing himself to be ushered onto a stool at the kitchen counter and bombarded with questions about flavor preferences, sugar, honey, and symptoms.

Well, Todd had (apparently) made a new friend, at least. The week couldn’t have been so bad.

---

Lemme know what you think of these two! I really just needed a break from exam studying, and these two kinda... Happened :lol:

I love them.........yay new boys!!!!!! They are so so so so so so cute!!!!!

They're so bloody cute!! Oh my gosh. How do you come up with all these wonderful characters? Ahhhhhhh I love this so much and this whole thread is just brilliant okay.

I have to agree Spam! They've already reached the level "utterly adorable" :D Todd just sounds so adorkably cute and Cecil? Yum!! 

As always, I can't wait to see where you take this couple :D 

What do I think!? I love these boys that's what!!!

YOUR PAIRINGS ARE AMAZING. NEVER STOP WRITING. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU FOR THIS

Oh, I'm very intrigued by your Todd/Cecil pairing. I can't wait to read more. I like Cecil's blessing in Italian. Very cute. :) 

Heheh, wow! I'm so glad Todd and Cecil were a success! :D As a celebration, here's another one with them! It takes place directly after the last one. These two are pretty much here to provide a little comic, fluffy relief to the drabble thread and my stories in general... Or for the angst of others, if you prefer... *sideeyes Kaze and Adrian* I hope you all enjoy!

Also, if anyone has any requests, I'd be happy to take them! It might take a while, 'cause I'm a little busy with exams the next few weeks, but if you leave 'em here or message me, I'll try to get to them eventually!

---

Title: Courage

Characters/Pairing: Todd/Cecil

“Alright, Todd, come on.” He muttered. “You can do this, just… Just knock on the door, invite him to lunch tomorrow. You can do it! Just… Do it.”

Todd hovered anxiously outside of Cecil’s apartment, trying to force himself to knock. After bringing him tea, the author had been away on business for a week or so while Todd had been sick. Now that the student was recovered (though sleep had been a bit scarce, with all his work and the memory of Cecil’s sweet, earnest smile on his mind) he wanted to thank him by taking him out to lunch--

No, that wasn’t true. Todd wanted to ask Cecil on a date. He wasn’t going to try and rationalize it; the truth was, he had a major crush on his next-door neighbor. After a single, hour-long conversation with the guy.

And now he couldn’t even muster up the nerve to knock on his door.

Ugh. Todd was so pathetic.

After way too many false-starts and general dithering, Todd finally managed to knock. One (panic-filled) moment later, the door swung open.

Todd’s jaw dropped.

Cecil looked nothing like the impeccably-dressed, charming man who had brought him homemade tea (and an entire set to go with it) at midnight last week. His dark, curly hair was rumpled and in desperate need of a wash, his stubbly beard was slightly overgrown, his prominent nose was red-capped and runny, and his cheeks flushed with fever. He kept blinking his beautiful, hazel eyes, which were red-rimmed and teary, and his body was shivering slightly beneath warm, flannel pajamas. He leaned a little against the door with one hand, and held a silk handkerchief in the other, which he brought up to his face hurriedly.

“Hffshuh! Hhh-ufshhuh! Ehhh-uhfshhhuh!” Three muffled sneezes and a deep sniffle later, Todd finally managed to close his mouth. He did not, however, manage eloquence.

“Wait here!” He blurted, then made a dash for the elevator, leaving Cecil gazing after him confusedly.

A mildly panicked run to the deli down the block ensued. When asked what he wanted, Todd quite intelligently blurted out “soup emergency,” which the kind woman at the counter, thankfully, understood, having dealt with the student’s general lack of coherency for several years now. Not ten minutes later, Todd was back outside Cecil’s door, holding a steaming container of homemade chicken soup in his hands. With slightly less hesitance this time (he had hot soup, it was mildly painful to hold) he knocked. Cecil answered quickly.

Che piacere vederti, Todd, but…” Cecil greeted, a slightly exhausted, confused smile on his face, which scrunched up reflexively as he scrambled for his handkerchief. “Uffshhuh! Hhh-hfshhh! Ah… Dow bight dot be the best of tibes.”

“Uh… R-right, sorry to bother you.” Todd muttered, still panicking slightly. “But I, uh… Brought you soup…?”

Cecil’s expression brightened considerably as Todd presented the piping-hot container, which the author accepted gratefully. “Ah, grazie, sei un angelo! I caddot properly express how welcobe this is at the bobedt.”

Relief flooded through Todd, squashing his panic at last. “Yeah, I can tell.” He laughed weakly, scratching the back of his head. “How’re you feeling?”

Before he could berate himself for such a dumb question, Cecil sighed, deflating. “Non sto bene--ah, by apologies. Dot well. The fever, I sobetibes bix up by languages whed I’b dot thigkigg straight.” He replied, rubbing at his temple with his free hand. “Alas, I was struck ill last dight after by flight, add by rebedies do dot seeb do be havigg the-heh de-desired-ehh-effe-hect-hih--” He retreated hurriedly into his apartment in search of a place to set down the soup, Todd trailing after. Finally placing the soup on an open bit of counter, Cecil yanked his handkerchief out of his pocket.

“Huffshhhuh! HHhih-ehh… Efshhhh! Ufshhhuh! Ngh…” He whimpered slightly, hand jumping to his temple. “I’b afraid I wod’t be the best cobady this evedigg.”

“It’s okay, Cecil.” Todd reassured him, because he seemed to be honestly torn up about not being able to entertain. “Uh… Lemme just get the soup set up for you, why don’t you go sit down?”

Cecil smiled gratefully before retreating to his living room, leaving Todd to sort out the soup. However, by the time he’d managed to find a bowl and spoon, Cecil had nodded off in an armchair, snoring quietly.

Todd smiled fondly, shaking his head. He left the bowl in the microwave, stowed the leftover soup in the fridge, and left a note on the coffee table, reminding him that there was soup in the kitchen. After a moment’s hesitation, Todd added; And if you need anything, I’m right next door, so just yell, I’ll come over.

Sighing slightly, Todd left. Okay, so maybe he hadn’t gotten to ask Cecil out that time. But next time, for sure.

---

Translations:

Che piacere vederti: How nice it is to see you

grazie, sei un angelo: thank you, you're an angel

Non sto bene: I'm not well

Ok it's official I'm in love with Cecil :heart: Tho Todd psyching himself up to ask him out then darting to the deli leaving Cecil alone was hilarious. Soup emergency!!! Love it. ^^

HE GETS HIS LANGUAGES CONFUSED WHEN HE'S SICK SPAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME AND ITALIAN????? ACTUALLY SHOOT ME NOW

:woot2: GAH CECIL AND ITALIAN 

AND SICK AND AHHHHHHHHHHH

I was gonna attempt to explain the giddy feeling that is currently spreading in my chest and head, but his pretty much sums it up :sillybounce:

Gorgeous spam, just gorgeous! 

I'd hoped Cecil speaking Italian would be a hit :D I'm so glad you like my two new boys! However, here's one that's for good ol' THEM PERJE!

---

Title: Fear

Characters/Pairing: Kaije/Percy

The sound of the phone ringing exacerbated the slight sinus-induced headache throbbing in Percy’s head, but he shook it off. It was just a mild cold, just a bit of congestion, a few sneezes, and a low-grade fever, so he’d insisted on coming into work. It wasn’t even so bad that Kaije felt the need to protest; the headache was more of a nuisance than anything.

Putting on a polite tone, because he wasn’t sure who was actually calling him (most people he knew were well aware that texting was the best way to get ahold of him during the day), Percy cleared his scratchy throat and answered. “Hello?”

“P-Perce…”

The weak tremor in Kaije’s tone was like a shot of caffeine; suddenly, Percy was wide awake, sitting bolt upright in his chair. “What’s wrogg? What happeded?”

For a moment, all Percy could hear was shaky breathing, then finally, Kaije found his voice. “C-could you… Uh. M-my office… I n-need… Just need… Please?”

The request was so plaintive, Percy couldn’t refuse if he wanted to. “Od by way. Hagg id there.” He promised (not even entirely sure what Kaije was supposed to “hang in there” through), and hung up, bolting out of his office and down the stairs, foregoing the elevator in his hurry. Only a minute or so later, Percy burst into Kaije’s office, struggling not to cough from the exertion.

It took him a moment to spot the programmer; he swung the door to the office shut and walked into the middle, spinning around. When Percy finally found him, his heart almost stopped.

Kaije was shaking, collapsed in the small space between his desk and the wall, hands covering his head as he shivered. Percy carefully dropped to his knees as well, coming forward tentatively.

“Kaije, I’b here.” He murmured. “Whad’s wrogg--oof!”

Kaije had suddenly sprung forward, latching on to Percy and burying his tear-streaked face in his chest, breath shuddering. Percy hesitated only a moment before bringing his arms up and around his boyfriend’s shoulders, leaning back until the accountant was sitting against the wall, clutching Kaije to his chest.

“S-s-sorry.” Kaije grit out, voice even shakier than it had been on the phone. “I-I’m having a-a bit of a moment. J-just wanted you.”

Struck by a sudden suspicion, Percy tucked Kaije’s head under his chin, gently rubbing his back up and down. “Are you, uh… Havigg a padic attack?”

Kaije hesitated a moment, then nodded, with another shudder. Percy wrapped his arms more firmly around his shoulders.

“O-okay thed. Wh-what brought it od?”

Kaije shrugged. “Jus’ random. One moment I was good, the next…”

Kaije had started hyperventilating at some point, and Percy quickly shushed him, trying to control his own breathing in an attempt to encourage Kaije to do the same. “It’s okay… It’s okay, it’s fide, ih-ktch-tch! Hhh-tchh-ngtchh-gtch!” Unfortunately, his cold wasn’t making it easy on him.

Kaije stiffened, then tried to pull away. “I-I shouldn’t be bothering you with this, y-you’re sick a-and--”

“Kai, if you eved thigk of leavigg by arbs right dow, a padic attack will be the least of your worries.” Percy stated firmly, holding Kaije all that much tighter. After a moment, the programmer finally relaxed back into his boyfriend’s embrace. “Good. You kdow what bothers be for real, Kai?”

“What?” Kaije asked breathlessly.

“The thought of you id here, alode, tryigg to deal with this, while I’b odly two floors up.” Percy answered, kissing the top of Kaije’s head gently. “Id all hodesty, I dodt feel thad bahh-b-bad--ikchh-tchh-nchh! Ugh…” He sniffled wetly. “Well, bad tibigg aside, that is.”

To Percy’s immense relief, Kaije managed a small laugh. “I’m glad you’re here, angel.” The programmer managed, breath still shaking.

Percy kissed him gently again. “There’s nowhere I’d rather be, Kai.”

---

Just a liiiiiiitle bit angsty :lol:

That was so cute!! I loved it! It was amazing. The fluff. The 'a panic attack will be the least of your worries' that was amazing!!!

Oh god, Kai calling Percy because he had a panic attack is just..... HNNNGGGGGG

:rip: Arty has gone to a better place. The cause of her death, the fluff.

I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED THIS AND AS A REWARD I HAVE MORE

This one I am very, verrrrrry excited about, because it stars a cameo from the lovely, infamous @Kaze wo Hiku's "Morning Coffee." That's right; I have Libriel in my drabble thread. And it's fluffy. Quite the paradox, I know. :lol:

I really hope you enjoy! And thanks so, so much to Kaze for letting me do this! :D (It takes place a while after her "Urgent Care" drabble!)

---

Title: Conversation

Characters/Pairing: Darian/Nick, Liam/Gabriel

Darian sighed wearily, slumping slightly against the wall of his apartment. Wrangling Nick (who was, yet again, sick as the proverbial dog) into bed had been a bit of an ordeal, seeing as he’d been set to go work on the game with Kaije. The fact that Kaije would’ve sent him straight back home without a second thought didn’t seem to dissuade Nick from trying; it had taken a lot of needling, pleading, cajoling, and bribes to get Nick to stay in bed at last. Darian loved Nick, he really did; but would it kill the lab tech to take care of himself for once?

Having extracted a promise to sleep from his boyfriend, Darian was at last free to… Well. Nick did have a fairly high fever, and Darian had promised him soup and cuddles, and…

Darian sighed again. He’d have to make a call.

Or not, he thought as his phone buzzed in his hands. Checking the screen, he was surprised (and mildly amused) to find it was the exact person he’d been about to call. Chuckling slightly, Darian answered.

“Hello, Liam.”

“Hey, Darian.” The slightly sheepish voice of his recently-made friend greeted the doctor from the other end of the line. “Uh, listen, about this afternoon--”

Liam’s voice faltered as the sound of several harsh sneezes echoed from somewhere in the background. Darian winced in sympathy.

“Let me guess. Gabriel?” Darian asked wryly. Liam’s sigh was all the answer he needed.

“Sorry, he’s really not doing well right now. He’s got a cold, and it’s irritating his asthma, and his fever is making him pretty confused--well, more than usual--and…” Liam paused. “Sorry. Rambling.”

“Perfectly alright, Liam.” Darian reassured him, almost able to see Liam’s cringe at running his mouth. He’d found that Liam often needed more reassurance than he himself did during conversation (though, admittedly, he had gotten better since they’d started this slow, halting friendship). The doctor didn’t mind, though; far from it, he found it rather endearing. Not unlike Nick’s (un)fortunate lack of mouth filter.

Plus, it was just nice to have someone to relate to, to talk to about life and its various frustrations, with the full knowledge that, even as they vented about the stubbornness and difficulty of their respective, sniffle-prone partners, neither would have it any other way.

“Yeah…” Liam continued, resignation doing nothing to hide the worried undertone. “I’m going to have to cancel lunch. Sorry.”

Darian laughed slightly. “You know, it’s funny, I was just about--”

Nick shuffled in at that moment, bleary-eyed and coughing. “Who’re you talkigg do?” He asked, sniffling. His expression weakened suddenly, and he took a sharp breath. “Eschhhhuh! Ischhhh! Huhh… Eh-eschhhuh!”

Darian gave a hurried, “Just a moment.” into the phone, before covering it with his hand. “Just Liam, darling. Go back to bed, I’ll be there in a moment.”

Too tired and hazy to bother with curiosity, Nick simply nodded, trudging back into the bedroom. Darian brought the phone back to his ear. “Sorry about that. Where was I?”

“I think I got the gist of it.” Liam replied, amused. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say they planned this.”

Darian rolled his eyes. “Keep your voice down, they might get ideas. Next week, perhaps?”

Liam sighed, and Darian heard a few more sneezes in the background. “I guess we’ll find out.”

Nick gave a few sneezes of his own, echoing his unwitting counterpart’s outbursts. “I suppose we will.” Darian agreed.

---

We may see more of dear Libriel in this thread somewhere down the line... Maybe... ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH TWO YOU GIVE US TWO BEAUTIFUL STORIES!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!! OF COURSE THEY PLANNED IT OF COURSE!!!!

6 minutes ago, SpamKey said:

And it's fluffy. Quite the paradox, I know.

I KNOW!!! But they need fluff every so often!  As I told you before you characterized Liam great!  His little ramble about Gabriel, so cute :heart: I like that theyre friends :D

Annnnnddddd.....I'm dead!

I have another Libriel drabble for you! :D This one stars Gabriel! Thanks again to @Kaze wo Hiku for allowing me to play with her boys! :hug: You're the best!

---

Title: Secret

Characters/Pairing: Darian and Gabriel

Cause: Allergies

“Just had a fairly urgent walk-in, asthma attack in room five, Dr. Verago.”

Darian nodded absently to the nurse, already on his way to the designated room. He was filling in at the clinic for the day, since the staffing problem in the ER had long since been fixed. Darian was actually considering working there full-time; at the very least, it would be less frantic than ER work, and the hours would be more reasonable.

Refocusing on his work, Darian entered room five, and was quite surprised to find a familiar face.

“Mr. Herondale?”

Gabriel looked up, startled. He really didn’t look well at all; his nose was (as ever) red, his bright blue eyes a bit watery, and he looked slightly pale. While he didn’t seem to be in nearly as dire straights as he had been back in urgent care, his breathing did carry a distinct wheeze that caused Darian some concern.

The professor blinked at him for a moment before he finally remembered. “Ah! Dr. Verago--I’m sorry, I wasn’t expect--eh-excuse me…” He fumbled for his handkerchief, bringing it quickly to his nose. “Hehtshxx! Heh-tshx! Goodness…”

“I’m filling in at the clinic for today.” Darian explained, shaking off his initial surprise and pulling out his stethoscope. “Asthma attack?”

“Hmm? Oh, yes.” Gabriel replied. He seemed rather thrown by being suddenly confronted with a familiar face. “It’s just these blasted allergies, and I didn’t get to my inhaler quite in time to prevent an attack.”

“Understandable.” Darian assured him, placing the stethoscope on his back. “I’m sorry, I know it’s uncomfortable, but could you breathe as deeply as you can for me?”

Gabriel complied, though the air didn’t get very far before triggering a rough cough. He scrambled for his handkerchief again, covering his mouth as his eyes watered with the effort. Darian felt a sharp pang of sympathy.

“Where’s Liam?” He asked finally, turning to the computer to record the results. It seemed very out of character for him not to be here. To Darian’s surprise, Gabriel blushed.

“Ah, well… That is to say, he…” The professor stammered slightly, before sighing. “He doesn’t exactly know I’m here.”

Darian raised his eyebrows, turning his full attention on Gabriel in concern. “What do you mean? If you’d like to call him, I could--”

“No, no!” Gabriel cried, then coughed harshly from the effort. “Oh dear… I mean, I’d really rather it stay that way.”

Before Darian could probe further, he was interrupted. “Hetschieww! Etschiewww!” Gabriel blew his nose shortly, then continued. “Liam’s anxiety has been particularly vicious lately; even for him. I’d rather not bother him with yet another predicament if it can possibly be avoided.”

“Ah. I see.” Darian’d had his suspicions about his new friend’s anxiety for a while now, and now that it was confirmed… “I’m sure he’d like to know, Mr. Herondale, but I understand your reasoning. If you change your mind, you can always use my phone, he’s in my contacts.”

“Your…?” Gabriel started to ask, but then seemed to decide that he didn’t want to know. “Wait, why is he in your phone?”

Darian blinked, then laughed slightly. “Oh, it’s just--well, we’ve been talking a bit. Having lunch together when we have time.” Darian shrugged. “He’s a friend.”

“Wait a minute…” Comprehension dawned in Gabriel’s eyes. “You’re Darian!”

Darian smothered a smile; Liam had mentioned his partner’s forgetfulness previously. “Yes. Darian Verago.”

“Ah.” Gabriel nodded, satisfied, then blushed. “That explains a lot.”

Darian laughed slightly. “Now, let’s see about getting you some relief, Mr. Herondale.”

“Oh please, if you’re to be friends with my Liam, then I must insist on a first-name basis.” Gabriel replied. “Just Gabe, if that’s alright.”

Darian smiled. “Very well, Gabe. Feel free to call me Darian.”

Gabriel nodded, then blushed. “You mentioned that last time we met, didn’t you?”

“Well, you had just suffered from a severe asthma attack, so I’ll cut you some slack.” Darian gave the professor a smile, which he hesitantly returned, before turning aside to cough again.

---

Kaze's not the only one who can torture Fessor ;) Thanks so much for this, Kaze!

And if anyone has any prompts for any of my boys, feel free to drop them here or message me! (I always want more inspiration :))

Archived