Sneeze Fetish Forum

SpamKey

OKAY SO This is incredibly embarrassing but... This first drabble (involving Darian and Nick of course!) is actually a part of A Work in Progress (right here! http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/index.php?showtopic=64440&page=6#entry753745) that I wrote ages ago as part of the story and... Never posted. I actually forgot to post a part of the story and just noticed, rereading it on the forum just now! Aghhh I'm so sorry!

So this takes place between the moving house/new apartment scene and the whole Darian and his sister/hospital debacle! It sort of set it up better, and has a lot of allergic Nick for those of you who're into that sort of thing! :P

---

Title: Missing Scene

Characters/Pairing: Darian/Nick

Cause: Allergies

---

“Akchhh! Ingtchhhuh! ITTchhuh! Ugh, sorry…”

“...and thehh-hehh-HETCHhhuh! IShhuh! Atchhh! Jusd a seg, hold od--”

“Ugh, by voice is derrible, jusd a bidute…”

Though Darian always enjoyed the times he and Nick’s erratic schedules aligned in such a way that the two could share lunch in the hospital break room together, he’d been halfway to telling Nick to just head home for the entirety of their conversation. The poor lab tech’s allergies had been pretty bad recently, as Nick had warned several weeks ago while moving into his new apartment, but today they seemed to reach a new level.

His eyes were red-rimmed and watery, his nose similar, and he could barely get out a sentence without needing to hitch, sniffle, blow, or sneeze. Then there was the coughing.

Nick’s voice was rough and congested, but what worried Darian most was the fact that his words were frequently interrupted by a tight, unproductive hacking that set the doctor’s skin crawling. It sounded horrible, but Nick assured him that it wasn’t half as bad as it sounded.

“Hodestly, doc, I’b sdill breathigg.” Nick rasped when he called Darian out for fiddling with the inhaler (which, despite Nick’s assurances that it wasn’t necessary, he kept with him always). “Id’s odly a liddle tight, ad I used by idhaler before luh-ahhh-atcchhhuh! ItCHHuh! EKCHhhuh! Ugh--” he cut off, coughing again.

“Are you absolutely certain this isn’t a cold?” Darian asked finally, as Nick slowly recovered. The young lab tech sighed and blowed his nose before replying.

“Yeah, Dr. Verago. Check my temp yourself if you’re not sure.” Darian hesitated, then leaned forward across the table, laying a palm across Nick’s forehead.

“It certainly feels normal.” He said slowly. “But I don’t know, Nick… It really doesn’t sound good.”

“It always gehh-etchhuuh! Atchhh! IKCHHuhhh!” Another short bout of coughing, another noseblow, though this one was less effective. “Ugh, sorry. Id always geds ligke this durigg sprigg. Dothigg do worry aboud, I probise.”

Darian didn’t reply, his hand drifting once again to the pocket where he kept the inhaler. With a slightly impatient eyeroll, Nick spoke.

“So you were sayigg aboud your sisder?”

“Oh, yes, right.” Darian replied, startled out of his thoughts. “She’s having surgery this weekend. She broke her wrist a few months back, and physical therapy didn’t go quite as well as we hoped; they need to go in and repair the damage by hand. I’m flying out tomorrow, I’ll be staying with her for a few days until my father can make it out.”

Nick smiled. “Thad’s-ehh-ETCHHhhuh! AKCHHhh! Hih-ehh-KChhhhuh! Ugh, sorry…” He blew his nose again, coughing tightly in the aftermath. “That’s nice of you. I’d like to meet your sister sometime.”

Darian smirked. “She’s a bit of a spitfire. She broke that wrist when she got in a fistfight in the middle of a lecture.”

Nick raised an eyebrow. “What’s she study, kickboxing?”

“Astrophysics.”

The lab tech gave a low whistle. “Hardcore. In more ways than one.”

Darian huffed a laugh. “Oh yeah. I love Abelie, really, but she can get a little exhausting. I don’t envy my father the task of keeping her from using that wrist over the recovery period.”

“Yeah, well--” Nick was cut off by another round of hacking again, as Darian winced in sympathy. “Guh… Well, I’d still like to meet her sometime.” He croaked, eyes swimming in the aftermath.

I’m starting to think that I’m more needed here somehow. Darian thought to himself, as Nick descended into another sneezing fit. I’m not sure I trust you on your own at the moment, Nick.

---
Okay so I guess that's as good a way as any to start off a drabble thread :lol: I hope this provides better context... God, I'm such an idiot, I still can't believe I FORGOT to post a part!
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG A DRABBLE THREAD INVOLVING DR. HOT GUY AND CUTIE LAB TECH....??? SPAMKEY YOU SPOIL US :D

Hehe just introduce it as "heeeeey peeps, I did a little inbetweener... Here ya go!" :lol: but I'll admit it does make the time between moving and Darian suddenly being with his sister a little smoother ;)

“Are you absolutely certain this isn’t a cold?” Darian asked finally, as Nick slowly recovered. The young lab tech sighed and blowed his nose before replying.

“Yeah, Dr. Verago. Check my temp yourself if you’re not sure.” Darian hesitated, then leaned forward across the table, laying a palm across Nick’s forehead.

“It certainly feels normal.” He said slowly. “But I don’t know, Nick… It really doesn’t sound good.”

“It always gehh-etchhuuh! Atchhh! IKCHHuhhh!” Another short bout of coughing, another noseblow, though this one was less effective. “Ugh, sorry. Id always geds ligke this durigg sprigg. Dothigg do worry aboud, I probise.”

Darian didn’t reply, his hand drifting once again to the pocket where he kept the inhaler. With a slightly impatient eyeroll, Nick spoke.

Ddaaaaaaawwwwww the worry! So sweet how he tested nicks temp just to make sure... RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LUNCH ROOM :heart: awwwwww....

I’m starting to think that I’m more needed here somehow. Darian thought to himself, as Nick descended into another sneezing fit. I’m not sure I trust you on your own at the moment, Nick.

"Help me Dr. Hot Guy, you're my only hope." Hehe, I bet Darian wished he'd have a better excuse to remain with Nick instead of going to see his hardcore sister. Poor doctor. So worried. So adorable. So ahhhh...

GAH I ADORE DARIAN!!

This chap is so cute and fits perfectly even though it was missing.

Soooo now that I've got you hooked with Nick and Darian, I thought I'd try out something new! I'm actually considering doing a longer piece with these two. Let me know what you think, I'm kinda starting to fall in love with these guys ;) They might provide you with another long fic from me if you're lucky. (Or if my muse cooperates... >.<)

---

Kaije Mills: 26, 6'1", black, short hair, dark eyes, athletic build; funny, wry personality, computer genius, very casual and laid back, clumsy, cheerful; average immune system, allergy to dust and dogs.

Percy Xanders: 25, 5'9", short-ish, brown hair, hazel eyes, average build; stubborn, defensive personality, determined and focused, a little bitter, unwilling to admit weakness; frequently catches mild colds, hay fever.

---

Kaije had been working for Dali Accounting for going on four years now. It was a job; nothing more than a monthly paycheck to support his freelance programming endeavors, not to mention pay for instant noodles (food of the gods; lower-tier gods, sure, but still).

Unfortunately, it was a technical support job. One that paid surprisingly well, considering, but still. It was teaching a bunch of impatient assholes how to turn the computer on and off again. It was retrieving accidentally deleted files. It was smiling through the inane questions and impatient inquiries. At the very least, if there was one thing Kaije was good at, it was smiling.

Even if the guy whose computer he was fixing was a bit of a dick.

"Are you albosd dode?" He snapped for the third time in ten minutes. Kaije sighed through his nose, finally dislodging the stuck fan. The computer had been overheating; sure enough, the fan was clogged. It needed cleaning.

"Just a sec, man." He replied, carefully removing the fluff of dust from between the fan blades. "I'll be done in a few."

"I was id the biddle of ad ibportadt accoudt." The man muttered, rubbing his reddened nose irritatedly. "You couldd't have picked a worse tibe to ah-eh-kchh! Ktchh! Tchh!" He stifled the sneezes, and, blushing angrily, snagged a tissue from the box on his desk, under which Kaije was crouched. Uncomfortably, he might add.

"Could'd have picked a worse tibe do adswer by cobplaidt." He finished, rubbing furiously at his already-abused nose. Kaije rolled his eyes, replacing the panel now that the fan was clean.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, uh--Percy, right?" Kaije confirmed, forcing an apologetic smile. Percy deflated slightly, nodding.

"Sorry for sdappigg." He offered tightly. "It jusd hasd't beed a ver-ry-hah-nktchh! Tchh! Ntchh! KTchh! Dabbid--" He swiped at his nose again, making Kaije wince at the roughness of the motion. That could not feel good. "Hasd't beed a very good day."

"Looks like it. Bro, just stay home tomorrow, trust me." Kaije suggested, eyeing the clearly-sick Percy up and down. The poor guy looked like he'd tried really hard to appear put-together, with his shirt buttoned up to the collar and tie still tight, but his eyes were red-rimmed and watery, his nose similar, and his cheeks were flushed slightly, like he was running a bit of a fever. However, Percy merely let out a derisive scoff at Kaijes suggestion.

"Yeah. Righd." He rolled his eyes, but they fluttered shut halfway, his expression crumpling with desperation before he quickly brought up a hand to stifle. "Ktchh-tchh! Heh-ktchh! Tchhh! Nchh!" Breathing heavily in the aftermath, Percy grabbed another tissue. "I'b fide, really, eh...?"

"Kaije Mills." Kaije offered, grinning easily. "I'd shake your hand, but, eh... You really look like hell, man. I'd just stay home and sleep it off, if I were you."

Percy blushed again. "Yeah. Well." His throat-clearing turned into a rough cough. "The gesdure is kind, Ib sure, bud you cad save your sybpathy for sobeode who wadts ih-ikch! Ktchh!" Another tissue, another muttered curse. Kaije held up his hands, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever, bro. Anyway, now that the fans working, your computer should stop overheating. That'll hopefully fix your lag problem, not to mention make the room more bearable." He explained, gesturing to the fixed machine. "Give me a ring if it starts giving you trouble again."

Kaije turned to leave, and he almost thought he heard a muttered "Thagks." behind him, but figured he'd probably imagined it.

---

Ah, Percy. My poor little asshole :lol: Lemme know what you guys think of these two!

*EDIT* it did that "no apostrophes or quotes" thing again!!! I fixed it, sorry if you saw that >.<

Yes. Yes. YES!!!! "I literally cannot" can't even begin to explain how much I "literally cannot" handle this. Omg. There are no words. Well, besides perfect. And Kaije and Percy are my new OTP. Nick and Darian can never be replaced but WHERE HAVE THESE TWO BEEN ALL MY LIFE. I'm in love. Please write more. I'm gonna cry.

OMG!!!! INSTANT LOVE SPAMKEY!!!!!!

“I was id the biddle of ad ibportadt accoudt.” The man muttered, rubbing his reddened nose irritatedly. “You couldd’t have picked a worse tibe to ah-eh-kchh! Ktchh! Tchh!” He stifled the sneezes, and, blushing angrily, snagged a tissue from the box on his desk, under which Kaije was crouched. Uncomfortably, he might add.

Wow Percy you little dick!! But so so so adorably agitated :lol: involuntarily of course ;)

What a perfect intro to our new OTP!!!!!! I can't wait to see where this goes :D

Of Course Narian...Nirian? Dr. Tech! :lol: will always have a very very special place in my heart... But this new wonderful couple? Ahhhhhhhh (heart) MOAR MOAR MOAR!!!!!!!!! :D

Kaije Mills: 26, 6'1", black, short hair, dark eyes, athletic build; funny, wry personality, computer genius, very casual and laid back, clumsy, cheerful; average immune system, allergy to dust and dogs.

In Joey Tribbani voice "How you doin?"

Very cute drabble, looking forward to more with these two,

• 2 weeks later...

Yay for drabbles! I have a confession. So I was at my chiropractor yesterday, my friends and I call him Dr Hottie. I was sitting there staring at his picture on the wall waiting for him to come in when it hit me. He is Dr Hot Guy!!! Sans the long hair, but otherwise exactly my image of Darien! Also I like your new boys. Looking forward to more!

• 2 weeks later...

Title: Lonely

Characters/Pairing: Jason/Nick (past)

Cause: Illness

Jason Carmine: 26, 6'1, athletic build, short blond hair, icy blue eyes, a bit of scruff; works as a freelance graphic artist, bantering personality, likes to tease, flirtatious (normally), jealous type, doesn’t handle stress well, prideful, a bit possessive; recently suffered a bad breakup with long-term boyfriend Nick after losing his job and taking it out on him; average immune system, mold allergy, photic, sensitive to temperature change.

---

“Hap-PCHHshhuhh! Ughh-hh-hih...IPSHHChhuh!”

Snot sprayed across Jason’s palm, lifted in a half-hearted attempt to block the messy expulsions. Moaning, Jason simply wiped the refuse off on his comforter, snuffling miserably in the aftermath, which had predictable results.

“Snnnf-hhhih-ehh-EPSHCHhhuh! Snf-snnnnf-guh…”

He felt, in a word, awful. He was shivering, coughing, flushed with fever, sore, headachy, exhausted yet unable to sleep, sneezy, sniffly, drippy, congested… The adjectives went on and on. But mostly, he was lonely.

“PSHHchhhuh! Nghhuh… EPCHHhshuh! Snnnf, oh…”

The loneliness (an emotion he was now forced to admit was his fault, and something he really couldn’t fix) was made all the worse by the knowledge that, once upon a time, he wouldn’t have been haphazardly sprawled in bed, too miserable to get up for tissues, drowning his sorrows in snot and fever. Once upon a time, beautiful brown eyes and a concerned smile would have been waiting for him whenever he opened his eyes, a tissue would have been provided at every sneeze, a hand would be rubbing his head to sooth the ache, a warm body pressed against his to fight the shivers and pain.

“Hihhh-ehh… EPSHHchhuh! Hiih-ih-ih-IPCHHshuh! Hehhh-ah-AH-APCHSHHuh! Snnnnf, ngh…”

But Nick was gone now, wrapped in the arms of that pretty-boy doctor instead of him, all because Jason couldn’t learn to swallow his pride and deal with his situation. The thought made tears pool in Jason’s eyes, made his craving for drink flare up again, though his utter dejection at this illness prevented him from doing anything about it.

“Eh-EPSHCHHhhuh! Ihh-ih-IH-PSHCHHhhuh!”

If only Nick were here, it would be bearable. But Nick wasn’t here, so it was hell.

“HHh-HAPSHCHhuhh! Uhhn…”

Jason let the tears fall. It only made his nose run worse. Just his luck.

Awwww Jason!! :heart:

How on earth you managed to make me feel even a single drop of sympathy for the bastard who made my Cutie Lab Tech's life hell is beyond me.... But you did... SO MAKE IT RIGHT!!! (Not in the "bring-back-Nicky"-way, cuz Dr. Tech 4life, but help him :( )

His sneezes though? NNNNGGGGGHHH!!! Delicious :P:drool: 

Annnnnd didnt get a notification...

After seeing your choice of actor for Jason this was sooooo much fun to picture. Ugh stop making me feel things for the jealous git!!

Heheh, making you feel for the asshole, I'm evil that way :twisted1: Buuuuut I did crank out a fluffy THEM PERJE piece to make up for it :D

---

Title: Amusing

Characters/Pairing: Kaije/Percy

Cause: Allergies

“You have got to be kidding me.”

“Shut uhh-ktchhiew! Uh-hup, P-per-herce--tchieww!”

Percy shook his head, smirking as Kaije leaned up against the accountant’s desk, sneezing repeatedly into a tissue, having just been dealt a face-full of dust by Percy’s perpetually-overheating computer.

“I mean, I know some people sneeze differently in response to different stimulus, but this is just ridiculous.”

“Fuh-ff-ktchieww! Fuhh-huck y-you-hhh-hitchiew! X-Xand-hers--kchiewww!” Kaije spluttered through repeated, squeaked sneezes, snagging a new handful of tissues while he was at it. His attempt to blow into them was interrupted by yet another tiny, fittish sneeze.

“You sneeze like a fucking kitten, Kai.” Percy laughed.

Kaije shot his boyfriend a glare over the slightly unnecessarily large pile of tissues plastered to his face. With a placating smile, Percy approached his desk and rummaged through a drawer for a moment.

“I’m pretty sure… Aha, here.” He emerged with a half-used packet of allergy pills. “I keep ‘em for spring, usually, but, eh… You look like you need them.” Kaije jerked in another high-pitched sneeze, causing Percy to smirk again. “Sound like it, too.”

“You’re suh-huch ahh-akitchieww! J-jer-herk--tchieww!” Kaije grumbled, snatching the packets out of Percy’s hand.

“What was that? I didn’t quite hear you, sounds like someone’s gotten ahold of a squeaky toy or something.” Percy received the subsequent weak punch in the shoulder with laughter. “Sorry, sorry, geez! I’ll go get you some water, hang on.”

As soon as Percy left his office, Kaije allowed himself to smile fondly. It was probably the first time he’d ever heard Percy laugh unrestrainedly in the month or so they’d been dating.

So worth the itchy nose, he thought to himself, blowing said appendage once again.

HahhahHaaaa Kaije's high pitched kitten sneezes :heart: simply adorable!!! I would have laughed too.

Percy calling him "Kai" just sounds so sweet. So glad these are already back. :D 

Adorable! And I also love "Kai"!

• 2 weeks later...

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. I CAN'T BREATHE, OML, KAIJE WITH AN ADORABLE LITTLE KITTEN SNEEZE MAKES ME WANT TO CURL UP AND CRY BECAUSE YESSSS. Anyways, amazing writing. Please do more! Kaije is my little bby. 

• 2 weeks later...

(This one is for Juto! Sorry I've been neglecting my threads lately, I'll try to get back into the swing of writing ASAP!)

---

Title: Comfort

Nick stumbled off the train, black suitcase dragging behind him as he absently weaved through the rushing crowd of fellow travelers. He bumped into more than one of them, and muttered an automatic apology each time. Mostly, he was focused on staying upright; just until he made it to the street, and could hail a taxi. Then he could collapse.

“Etchhhuh! Hetschhuhh!” The force of the sneezes doubled the lab tech over; he regained his balance slowly, clearing his foggy vision with a shake of his head and swiping at his streaming nose with his sleeve (the jacket it was attached to wasn’t near warm enough for the cold, gusty winter). The visit to his brother’s was fun, but unfortunately it had left him with the absolute worst cold he’d ever had. The only time he’d ever felt worse was just after Jason had broken up with him; and that had technically been the flu, so…

Sniffling miserably, Nick regained his bearings and trudged onwards, pulling his thin, black jacket more firmly about his shoulders, and arranging his scarf so that it covered a frigid patch of skin on his neck. This, of course, exposed another patch of skin which began to freeze, but encumbered as he was with his unwieldy suitcase and equally inconvenient illness, that was the best he could do.

The wind hit him like a ton of bricks as he finally exited the station; he started shivering convulsively, and the sudden cold gust prompted another few sneezes out of his bright red, drippy nose. “Hhhih-ehh-etshhhuh! Hitchhuh! Etschhhh!” Snuffling and swiping at his nose, Nick scanned the street in front of him and cursed under his breath. Not a damn taxi in sight.

“Darling?”

Nick probably would’ve jumped at the interruption if he’d had the energy, but as it was he could barely stand, so he merely turned around. Impossibly, there was Darian, wearing a (much more suited to the weather) dark-green overcoat and holding Nick’s own blue winter coat under one arm.

“I told you dot do cobe.” Nick accused. Or he tried to. When he opened his mouth, the only sound that came out was a rasping breath and another sneeze. “Hitchshuhhh!”

Losing his voice was the last straw for the ailing lab tech, who collapsed into his boyfriend’s arms. The doctor held him upright, wrapping the blissfully warm coat around Nick’s shoulders, who reluctantly pulled back to put on the garment properly.

“I did warn you, you’d need something warmer than that jacket.” Darian admonished gently, drawing Nick back into his embrace once he was finished putting the coat on. Nick sighed, burying his face against the doctor’s chest as Darian ran his fingers through his hair in the way he knew Nick couldn’t resist. “You have a fever, darling, let’s get you home.”

Nick, already half-asleep and almost crying with relief that Darian had ignored Nick’s assurance that a ride home wasn’t necessary, allowed himself to be led to the parking lot by a gentle arm around his shoulders. The moment almost made the entire, miserable trip home worth it.

Dawwwwwwww SpamKey this was so wonderfully adorable!!! :heart: 

Thank you SO much for that amazing fluff dessert that is sure to cure anything :D 

I'll never stop fangirling over sneezy cutie-lab-tech and Dr. Hot Guy calling him 'darling'. Ahhh my heart :lol::heart: 

Oh god the jacket comment killed me. XDD

Poor sick Nick, Dr Hot Guy will take care of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything is perfection, obvi, but I have a secret soft spot for when Darian is taking care of Nick. Not a secret now, because I just told everyone. But. 

Squeeee!!!! Cutie lab-tech and Dr Hot Guy!!!!! My total favs!!! Poor Nick, but Dr Hottie to the rescue!

Hey guys! Sorry this took so long to get up, I was having technical difficulties (which had nothing to do with me leaving my charging cable at school over spring break or anything :whistle: ) but now I am having an update bonanza! Drabbles (involving cameos from the OC's of the lovely and talented Duchess, @Juto!) and Irredeemable, all in one fell swoop! :D

Fans of "Guardian Angel" (found here!) will remember that recently an old friend of mine from "A Work in Progress" (feat. Nick and Darian, found here!) cameo'd over in Juto's piece, and struck a special arrangement with Juto's protagonists! This drabble involves that! I hope you enjoy!

(Oh, and since I'm not sure if I mentioned it; previous stories involving Percy and Kaije can be found [chronologically] here and here! And a new piece involving Jason and a new character can be found here!)

---

Title: Favor

---

Nick entered Darian’s apartment, laden down with cold-fighting supplies (he’d gotten extra, since he was bound to catch whatever this was, knowing his travesty of an immune system) and immediately paused, hearing voices.

“I see… Yes, I kdow, id’s jusd--” Darian sat on the couch, cell phone to his ear, looking mildly distressed. “How coheredt is he? Hmm… Yes, I have sobethigg thad cad helb, I picked id up today afder you called earlier. Id should worgk buh-ehh-oh, a-ah bobeh-ehdt--” He swiftly pulled the phone away, snatching a tissue out of the box on his lap. “Ishh-tshh-kshh-eshh-ishhuh-kshh-eh-hehh-ih-ih-ISHhhhuh!” Blowing his nose wetly, he returned the cell phone to his ear. “...Yes, you see why… Waidt--”

Darian suddenly beckoned Nick over, who set down his bags on the counter and took a seat on the couch next to the ailing doctor. Darian covered the phone for a second, gazing at Nick pleadingly. “Could I bossibly asgk you a huge favor? I deed you do rud sobethigg over do a patiedt, sobe percriptiod fever reducer, it’s fairly urgedt--”

“Sure, Doc, whatever you need.” Nick promised, albeit slightly confusedly, but Darian’s relieved smile was reward enough.

“Thagk you, darligg.” He returned to the phone. “I’b seddigg sobeode over with the beds dow. Jusd a secg--” Darian blew his nose again, clearing his throat. “Sorry, his name is Nick Martinez… Yes, of course.” He shot an apologetic look at Nick, who raised his eyebrows questioningly. “Short, thin, with dark, curly hair, deep brown eyes, he’ll be wearing a black jacket and a blue scarf… No, he’s perfectly well--Elias, you’re being the slightest bit ridiculous… Fine, he’ll leave them by the door… Yes. Yes of course. No, Elias, please calm down--Elias! Do not panic, Zach will be fine… Come now, he needs you calm and in control, try to focus on the task at hand... Right, that’s it. Yes… Good. He’s on his way. Goodbye.”

Darian hung up the phone with a weary sigh, running a hand through his slightly tangled hair. Suddenly, his breath hitched; “Hehh-ehh-ih-hih-hishh-tchhuh-kshhh-eshh-ishh-eshhh-hih-ih-ehhh-ESHhuh! Ugh, sorry…”

“Here.” Nick handing him a fresh tissue, which Darian gratefully accepted. “Now, what am I delivering to whom?”

Darian sighed, getting to his feet and finding his work bag. “You rebebber a while bacgk, whed I was filligg id ad the clidic?”

“Vaguely…” Nick replied, following the doctor over to the counter, where the bag was sitting. “What about it?”

“Well, I happedded do adbidister a flu shod do a boy, Zach, with very…” Darian hesitated, fiddling with the prescription bottle he’d pulled from his work bag. “Special circubstadces. Medigally add persodally speakih-igg-oh-eshhh-tshhh-ishh-kshh-eshhh-ashhuh-kshh-eshhh-ehh-huh-uhh-UTshhuh!”

“Tissue.” Nick offered. Darian took it with a thankful smile. “I guess you can’t tell me specifically what circumstances…?”

Darian blew his nose thickly, then sighed. “Confidentiality, darling, sorry. Suffice it to say that his immune system is very weak, and his parents are not a part of the picture, not to mention the fact that he’s quite reluctant to go to a doctor. He’s a teenager, with a very caring boyfriend, but… He still shouldn’t be expected to just handle it on his own.” He ran his fingers through his hair again, suddenly seeming embarrassed. “S-so I, uhm, might have given him my personal number to call as needed…?”

Nick surveyed his ailing boyfriend, mouth twitching. “So you’re telling me that you filled in at the clinic for one day and somehow managed to accidentally adopt a teenager and his overprotective boyfriend without telling me?” Upon receiving Darian’s sheepish nod, Nick burst into laughter.

“Darling, please, try to be serious here.” Darian pleaded. The lab tech waved him off, trying to control his laughter.

“I’m sorry, sorry, it’s--” He took a deep breath, still grinning broadly. “It’s not funny, not really, just... “ He shook his head, smiling fondly. “Only you, Doc. Only you.”

“Oh, shut up.” Darian grumbled, rummaging through a drawer for a pen and a scrap of paper. “Here’s the address. Could you rud the beds over for be, blease? You’ll be greeted by Elias, Zach’s boyfriedd… Or bossibly dot, he bight jusd have you leave the bedicide by the door. He’s rather overprodegtive, as I bedtioned.”

Nick smirked. “Yeah, I wouldn’t know anyone like that. Guy on the phone?” He confirmed. Darian nodded. “No problem, Doc.” He gave the doctor a peck on the cheek. “Back in a flash!”

---

Again, special thanks to Juto for allowing this wonderful crossover! You're the best! :hug: 

Archived