Sneeze Fetish Forum

Describe a fandom you're not a part of

Sophie<3

Walking Dead.

So there's thing thing we need to get, OH, right where the walkers are. Damn. People hide in tanks and get their limbs eaten off I think? And there's this guy named Daryl or something everyone is obsessed with? 

Game of Thrones

Incest, children of incest running kingdoms, heads getting cut off, boobs, boobs, and more boobs, and dragons breathing fire. And people dying and spewing blood everywhere. Lovely.

My Little Pony: Please explain.

Homestuck: Again, someone please explain. 

I will add more later :lol: 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/05/2016 at 4:17 AM, tinymouse said:

Imma do Game of Thrones, as well, because the only thing I know is the theme song. 

BA BA BABA BA BA BABA BA BA

- so like castles right

- winter's coming, should we clean the house?

- John Snow is a character and I think he's played by an old guy

- prob not but I know there is an old guy

- DUDE is John Snow the guy who said winter is coming cus SNOW? (geddit?)

- there's like wars and dragons and knights and clans and much blood

- OH OH this character Greyworm was on game grumps and sucks at Mario Kart and maybe raps??

*slow clap* :lol:

Good job!

Game of thrones....

Stevens universe...whut?

Ah.....my little pony

Sponge to the darn Bob SquarePants.

Once upon a time.

Supernatural.

Adventure Time

Avengers/Captain America (is it kinda the same thing? idk):

• tony is a nerd, and so is bruce, but theyre still cool and drink lots of alcohol and party it up
  • steve is a tiny lil human who gets taken care of by bucky, and he should be protected at all costs
    • SURPRISE he gets super buff and the government loses him in a freezer??? idk but then everyone (tony i think and obviously bucky) is really gay and keep protecting him because he has No Idea what's happening
  • there's an actual god? how does that work? isn't that a bit unfair to the other people, like that one dude that is a superhero just because he is good with arrows?
  • natasha is a sad but strong lady who chills with arrow dude?
  • they all live in a really big tower in like new york but what happens in the rest of the building? because they're always in the same room making coffee and talking about past/present sexytimes???? are there offices? a coffeeshop? why make coffee if there's food and stuff there? who even maintains it? these are life's greatest mysteries
  • the god has a brother who is also a god but more ... sensitive and sad and he needs to be protected too i think
  • everyone loves steve and he doesn't understand cell phones
  • basically, stevieeeee (also i think that he's chris evans and if so i understand most of the hype)

Death Note:

Two dudes. One's named L. One's named Light ?? Which seems a bit strange, because first of all, "Light" is a thing more than a name and also, at first I thought "L" was his nickname, but apparently they're different people. And "L" also isn't really a name (but the "Criminal Minds" fandom would disagree with me here, I guess. :P )

There's a book called the death note. If you write somebody's name in there, they die. How they die, I have no idea. Like, do they just drop dead randomly? And who created the book and how, I also have no idea. Light finds this book, I think, and starts killing people off with it. And L is the detective who tries to stop him. Or the other way around. And how a detective even knows that such a book exists, I also have no idea.

But yeah. I'm not normally into anime, but this actually sounds kinda fun. :laugh: 

Star Wars:  There are a lot of movies and you must watch them in some order other than the order of release because they told the story arseways, and some of those movies are really good and some of those movies are really bad and if you don't like and hate the correct ones you are an unforgivable heathen.  There are also spinoff cartoons and stuff and I'm not sure where those fall on the scale of good to bad.  Also people write Jedi on census forms and I'm not sure if the real world has made this a legit religion or if those people think they are being funny.   Mostly I'm just jealous that you guys get so much new material and the Star Trek franchise kinda fizzled out a bit. :( 

However, I have seen footage of the infamous Jar-Jar Binks, and I agree with y'all on that one.

On 6/6/2016 at 7:29 PM, Owlinatree said:

Avengers/Captain America (is it kinda the same thing? idk):

• tony is a nerd, and so is bruce, but theyre still cool and drink lots of alcohol and party it up
  • steve is a tiny lil human who gets taken care of by bucky, and he should be protected at all costs
    • SURPRISE he gets super buff and the government loses him in a freezer??? idk but then everyone (tony i think and obviously bucky) is really gay and keep protecting him because he has No Idea what's happening
  • there's an actual god? how does that work? isn't that a bit unfair to the other people, like that one dude that is a superhero just because he is good with arrows?
  • natasha is a sad but strong lady who chills with arrow dude?
  • they all live in a really big tower in like new york but what happens in the rest of the building? because they're always in the same room making coffee and talking about past/present sexytimes???? are there offices? a coffeeshop? why make coffee if there's food and stuff there? who even maintains it? these are life's greatest mysteries
  • the god has a brother who is also a god but more ... sensitive and sad and he needs to be protected too i think
  • everyone loves steve and he doesn't understand cell phones
  • basically, stevieeeee (also i think that he's chris evans and if so i understand most of the hype)

Bmg approved 

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

There are a lot of movies and you must watch them in some order other than the order of release because they told the story arseways

I'm laughing so hard at this! :lol: Never did manage to get into Star Wars, personally. I watched the first of the prequels, I guess it was, ages ago, where Anakin was still young...? Yeah. Wasn't into it. Sorry. :P 

(I'm so glad I started this thread. It's been gold so far.)

Oh star wars....never seen it. Uh....star trek....Doctor Who...

Oh and yes Captain America. Or any of the movies. I've seen the avengers but that was it.

Arty, that's not describing :P

Orange Is The New Black:

A bunch of women are in prison. Shit goes down. Hell hath no fury like. Someone dies at some point? There is at least one guy who is a total badass or something.

Doctor Who - a succession of older gentlemen kidnap or entice nubile young ladies and dapper boys to spend time with him in a battered telephone box where they can experience the delights of his sonic screwdriver, rubbery monsters and the promise of international travel :) Who's in? 

Ariana Grande

- all fans are girls and under 16

- love the color lavender and the word "moonlight"

- own at least one pair of cat ears

- love themselves a lot and love feeling pretty

yeah idk i basically got this from 2-3 of my friends who are hardcore ariana fans :lol:

Orange is the New Black:

- Girl crushes everywhere/Lesbians? Or is just the main character gay? I have no clue.

- Maybe some prison stabbings? Does it even take place in a prison?

- Uhh..legal mishaps? 

Criminal Minds:

- Another police show

- A super smart guy? Sherlock's estranged son? (I know it's not his kid, but since he's a brainiac :P )

Star Trek:

- Space

- A big, cool ship

- A bunch of weird aliens/Star Wars crossovers?

There's so many more I don't know jack about but here's a few :lol: 

I am going to get into...SPN Everyone is gay everyone is straight everyone is pervy cute smart and DIES AND LIVES AND DIES.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I just need to do this one, because it's everywhere! :lol: 

Pokémon Go:

It's an app. I've understood that by now. But apparently, it's an app that makes people go out into the *dramatic gasp* real world...? (How terrifying.) Like, you can catch Pokémon with it, but you have to physically walk to a certain location to do so?? I mean, what?? How does that even work? I hear people say stuff like "I caught a [insert strange slightly ridiculous sounding Pokémon name here] in my kitchen this morning!" and I just don't understand! Do they pop up in random places? Or did the creators put them in specific places? All over the world? And if so, how?? Also, how do you "catch" them? And how do you even know where they are in the first place? And just... many confusion. Such Pokémon. Wow.

Also, everyone's so darn excited about it, it kind of makes me wish I was even remotely interested in Pokémon or had ever cared about it as a child. But that's not the case. :laugh: 

On ‎18‎.‎06‎.‎2016 at 9:45 PM, sneezyholmes said:

Orange is the New Black:

- Girl crushes everywhere/Lesbians? Or is just the main character gay? I have no clue.

- Maybe some prison stabbings? Does it even take place in a prison?

- Uhh..legal mishaps? 

Criminal Minds:

- Another police show

- A super smart guy? Sherlock's estranged son? (I know it's not his kid, but since he's a brainiac :P )

Also, I've just started watching Orange is the New Black, so this made me laugh! And no, not just the main character. A lot of the characters are gay! (The main character actually claims that she "used to be gay" and somehow isn't anymore, which is just... not how these things work? :lmfao: )

Also, I will now forever see Reid as Sherlock's estranged American son and I love it! :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Sophie<3 said:

Pokémon Go:

It's an app. I've understood that by now. But apparently, it's an app that makes people go out into the *dramatic gasp* real world...? (How terrifying.)

I'm laughing because this just reminded me of this:

Qk7beMk.png

Also, I am an avid Pokemon Go enthisiast. You should play it. It's super fun. I had a Weedle on my pizza earlier :rofl: 

57 minutes ago, Sophie<3 said:

Okay, I just need to do this one, because it's everywhere! :lol: 

Pokémon Go:

It's an app. I've understood that by now. But apparently, it's an app that makes people go out into the *dramatic gasp* real world...? (How terrifying.) Like, you can catch Pokémon with it, but you have to physically walk to a certain location to do so?? I mean, what?? How does that even work? I hear people say stuff like "I caught a [insert strange slightly ridiculous sounding Pokémon name here] in my kitchen this morning!" and I just don't understand! Do they pop up in random places? Or did the creators put them in specific places? All over the world? And if so, how?? Also, how do you "catch" them? And how do you even know where they are in the first place? And just... many confusion. Such Pokémon. Wow.

Me. 100%. I do not get it but it's interesting watching from the sidelines.

1 hour ago, Sophie<3 said:

Also, I've just started watching Orange is the New Black, so this made me laugh! And no, not just the main character. A lot of the characters are gay! (The main character actually claims that she "used to be gay" and somehow isn't anymore, which is just... not how these things work? :lmfao: )

Also, I will now forever see Reid as Sherlock's estranged American son and I love it! :lol: 

Lmao you're welcome~ :P What has been read cannot be unread!

Also @PuddinPop Omg that image made me laugh way too hard, lol

• 5 months later...

Okay, sorry, but I just have to come back to this.

Hamilton: Okay, this is apparently the best thing ever. :lol: It's... a musical. I know that much. And it's about Alexander Hamilton who is one of the founding fathers. So, like, exactly why is everyone so in love with it?! Also, when did historical fiction become a thing for musicals?? Or, I mean, is it fiction? I mean, obviously it is, right? At least in parts? And people are saying it's got great representation. I guess a lot of the cast are PoC, which is cool. And I think some of the characters may be gay? Possibly? Is Alexander Hamilton gay??
The songs are supposed to be really great, too. And it was all written by this guy with the funny name that always makes me think it's a girl's name. Miranda. Something something. And everybody absolutely loves him, too. As for the plot... mostly men arguing about political things, I think? Maybe? Yeah, that's all I know. :lol:

Gilmore Girls: This show that people used to love when I was, like, 12. And now it's back with this "A Year in the Life" thing. And everybody's all grown up. And Jared is in it, but only for a few seconds. Basically, from my understanding, it's the story of a woman who had a baby really young, and her daughter. And in the beginning, the daughter is really ambitious and the mom kinda sabotages her because she only wants to party and eat pizza. And they drink lots of coffee or something? And there are love triangles. And Jared plays a character named Dean, which is hilarious for obvious reasons. And now in this new season, does the daughter have a kid of her own? And how old is the mom? Probably still kinda young, right? And there's more coffee. (What is their obsession with coffee, though? I don't understand).

Yuri on ice: Anime characters skating around in circles doing flips and fancy moves and shit? I just don't understand someone please explain :lol: 

Stranger Things: It's like the Goonies 2.0 and a bald girl has a number for a name?

11 minutes ago, Melody said:

Yuri on ice: Anime characters skating around in circles doing flips and fancy moves and shit? I just don't understand someone please explain :lol: 

IT'S HOT BUTTER DRIPPING OFF BREAD!!! Seriously such a good anime, so much more than skating :heart:

7 hours ago, Melody said:

lol! I was so confused at first when people on here started talking about "Yuri on Ice" (because I'd never heard of it otherwise). It sounded like one of those live ice-skating shows that you go to watch in an arena- you know, like Disney on Ice? I was like, wow, that's a really um, interesting thing for people to get all excited about :lol:

8 hours ago, Sophie<3 said:

Hamilton: Okay, this is apparently the best thing ever. :lol: It's... a musical. I know that much. And it's about Alexander Hamilton who is one of the founding fathers. So, like, exactly why is everyone so in love with it?! Also, when did historical fiction become a thing for musicals?? Or, I mean, is it fiction? I mean, obviously it is, right? At least in parts? And people are saying it's got great representation. I guess a lot of the cast are PoC, which is cool. And I think some of the characters may be gay? Possibly? Is Alexander Hamilton gay??
The songs are supposed to be really great, too. And it was all written by this guy with the funny name that always makes me think it's a girl's name. Miranda. Something something. And everybody absolutely loves him, too. As for the plot... mostly men arguing about political things, I think? Maybe? Yeah, that's all I know. :lol:

This is pretty much accurate. No one is canonically or historically confirmed gay, but there were some historical bromance (and potentially romantic) letters between Hamilton and another patriot Laurens so there's lots of love for that. It is pretty damn fun to listen to, but I'm a big history AND musicals nerd. Not so much into the fandom but our Lord and Saviour Lin Manuel Miranda is adorable and smart and excellent at Twitter. 

I also have zero clue what Yuri on Ice is and I have zero interest in it, but I have gleaned that there's a dude called Yuri and another dude called Viktor so maybe they are Russians? One is the coach and one is the skater... I think Yuri is the skater and Viktor is the coach. I imagine there's a lot of making out in the 'kiss and cry' area at competitions when no one is looking. 

Yuri on Ice: Two guys do flips in spandex and make out.

I have zero interest in this show but it seems so popular..like..why? I don't understand lol :lol:

Archived