Sneeze Fetish Forum

Describe a fandom you're not a part of

Sophie<3

Ok, first the ones I have some clue about:

Steven Universe: A buch of crystal hologram aliens crash land on earth. Their leader dies, but not before having a kid with some rockstar due. Now all the aliens are hanging around because they're stranded and trying to raise the half alien kid for... reasons? Maybe it's a hereditary monarchy and he's technically their leader or something. Also he has alien powers, but so do all of them so I'm not sure why that's special. I think most of it's about them trying to fight off other evil aliens or something. 

Undertail: A kid falls through a hole in the ground and end up in not!wonderland. It's super awesome because it's retro and you don't actually have to kill anyone to win the game. As far a characters are concerned, there are two gay skeletons and the tall one has a sword and makes puns and the little one is badass. There's also a talking flower who might be a bad guy(?) and some sort of anteater person in a purple dress. Also combat involves a green grid for some reason.

I'm also going to do the first three fandoms on the fan fiction page that I've heard of but haven't seen:

Supernatural: I've read fanfic for this one, actually. Two brothers and their pet angel travel the country on a pickup truck fighting monsters, and eventually defeat the devil and save the world. And then they defeat a bunch of evil guys that are stronger then the devil but were never mentioned before in later seasons, because they're not ending it until it no longer makes money, dammit! Also they're both killed and brought back to life, and Dean has an evil tattoo eventually.

Pirates of the Caribbean: a bunch or pirates in a fantasy setting sail around finding treasure and fighting bad guys. I think they get cursed a lot. And Davey Jones is a squid person who's girlfriend is the god of the ocean or something? Apparently only the first one is good.

Criminal Minds: It's a... Police procedural I guess? I've got nothing here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fairy Tail: A bunch of people and wizards whose ages I honestly can't guess (teenager for some or all?) who fight evil mainly by being together and being friends and using the power of friendship and unity... Or something like that lol. There's a girl named Lucy, a wizard (I think?) named Grey, someone named Erza Scarlet, and there's this pink-haired guy named Natsu who has a talking blue cat named Happy. Lucy wanted a magic wand or something. Natsu got motion sick. That's pretty much everything I can say, lol, I've seen 15 minutes of the first episode.

Lord of the Rings: Okay, so there's the Ring. It's really important and everyone wants it. You have two hobbits named Frodo and Sam who are GOOD and try to find the Ring. Gollum (who has sort of two personalities when he talks to himself) had it at one point and calls it "Precious"/"my precious"/"the Precious" (I think I got that right). I think there are elves too, like the blonde-haired guy. And this is at least partially in Middle-Earth. And it's kind of all about the Ring, but I guess there are more because the name is Lord of the Rings.

Pokémon: There's this boy named Ashton or Ash, and he's a trainer of Pokémons... That's all I got lol, I don't know.

Supernatural:

I think....

2 doods. might be brothers. names are like dean and Sam maybz. Then there's a cassian guy who is probs a friend. But they are incestually shipped...or cassian is shipped , they might all be shipped together. They see scary things happen and fight demons to save ppl.

Dr. Who:

Constantly changes. Sometimes is an old man. Sometimes a slightly younger man. Flies across the galaxy in telephone booth with different friends. Some kind of love drama happens. Aliens are sometimes involved?? the dr is Quirky and lovable ???

Lolol

On February 22, 2017 at 9:11 PM, kushamisukii said:

Supernatural:

I think....

2 doods. might be brothers. names are like dean and Sam maybz. Then there's a cassian guy who is probs a friend. But they are incestually shipped...or cassian is shipped , they might all be shipped together. They see scary things happen and fight demons to save ppl.

Dr. Who:

Constantly changes. Sometimes is an old man. Sometimes a slightly younger man. Flies across the galaxy in telephone booth with different friends. Some kind of love drama happens. Aliens are sometimes involved?? the dr is Quirky and lovable ???

Lolol

Lol, pretty accurate. "Cassian"'s name is "Castiel" (nicknamed "Cas"). And, yes, basically every ship is shipped, including all three together. And aliens are technically always involved in Doctor Who.

Oooh!  This sounds like fun!!!!

Hunger games:

Uuuuuhm.... So the gap between rich and poor has gotten bigger and bigger and bigger until one group (the rich) makes another group (the poor) fight eachother to the death for... food? Or, each tribe picks a champion to represent them and whoever wins that tribe gets food or water or medicine or somthing they need to live. 

The main girl has a bow and arrow (or is that something else? Like game of thrones?)  Does she not want to kill her opponent?  Do they fall in love or somthing? Or is it just sorta like because she realizes they are not animals and killing eachother is wrong?

Why don't the oppressed poor rise up against their rich oppressors?

Dexter:

A guy is a cop (or is he a doctor?) but he's also a serial killer.  I think he is, like, addicted to murdering people so he picks killers and murderers to murder?  So it isn't as bad?  So he must be a detective so he can go through case files and determine who is a killer so he can get to them before the cops?

And what happens if he doesn't have a murderer to kill?  Will he eventually feel compelled to kill a normal person?

I think he has a girlfriend and a baby?

Steven Universe:

Okay so there is a guy named Steven and he's.... Is he half gem or something?  And he has these friends who are each a different stone who have human bodies (holograms or something?) And their stone is in their forehead.  

It's very popular for some reason.  Kinda sci-fi.  People say I would like it.

Supernatural: Death. Demons. Ghosts. Portals. Everyone who dies always comes back to life. Apparently angels are a thing and hell is a thing and everyone's dead and alive at the same time. There's a hell of a lot of episodes for not a lot of storyline/never ending storyline.

Yes?

• 3 weeks later...

How to get away with murder can someone explain? 

YURI ON ICE: Its gay boys being helly gay and ice skating? 

On Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 6:43 AM, batmansgirl said:

How to get away with murder can someone explain? 

YURI ON ICE: Its gay boys being helly gay and ice skating? 

Oh my God, I love How to Get Away with Murder!! :wub: What do you want to know?

Rick and Morty

Apparently it's semi inspired by Doc Brown and Marty from Back to the Future. Rick is a drunk? Or something. It has crude humor but also hits in the feels. The entire fandom freaked out on April Fools because CN aired the s3 premiere without any marketing promo.

On 3/27/2017 at 6:37 PM, Sophie<3 said:

Oh my God, I love How to Get Away with Murder!! :wub: What do you want to know?

how to get away with murder 

• 3 weeks later...

Undertale: Sexy skeletons. There's also a demonic flower but SEXY SKELETONS.

• 2 weeks later...

Mario anything..

Princess who needs some self defense lessons has a thing for a self absorbed plumber who loves red

On 4.5.2017 at 1:30 AM, batmansgirl said:

Mario anything..

Princess who needs some self defense lessons has a thing for a self absorbed plumber who loves red

:rofl:

13 minutes ago, Sophie<3 said:

:rofl:

*finger guns?* glad you approve 

• 4 weeks later...

Legend Of Korra: It's a sequel to Avatar the last Airbender, except it's set a hundred years later so there's planes and cars and guns and things. The main character (Korra) is lesbian, which I think made a lot of people happy? No idea what makes her legendary though, or what the plot is. Maybe she was frozen in ice since the time of the first series or something?

Inuyasha: Theres a demon guy, Inuyasha, and I think he has to follow one of the main characters around for some reason. Martial art may or may not be involved. Also I think they spend a lot of time in the woods? (I may be getting this confused with Naruto)

Guardians of the Galaxy: It's based on a comic book, right? There's an expansionist alien empire or something, and the team sent to stop them is an amusing everyman, an attractive woman to provoke sexual tension, a walking tree that can only say his name like a pokémon, and a talking raccoon in a jumpsuit. Also they're looking for some sort of crystal thingy of ultimate power that the bad guy also wants.

Am I close?

• 1 month later...

Okay let's try this.

Stranger things: there's this kids Will who gets abducted by this monster and taken to the upside down, where, as far as I know, nothing is upside down. So his mother flips major shit and his friends try to save him and they meet this chick Eleven who's a total badass. And Eleven has some powers and eats some eggos and stuff and then they save Will.

Supernatural: I'm like 8 episodes in but. Sam and Dean are brothers and they kill monsters and stuff. And there's some Castiel angel dude whose name I can never figure out how to pronounce and everyone wants him to bang Dean. Also there's some guy named Crowley and some guy named Bobby and Bobby says "idjits" and "balls" a lot.

Undertale: There's an evil flower that everyone hates? And this kid name Chara who I heard somewhere was gender neutral but I don't know for sure. And there are two skeleton brothers who everyone ships (it's called fontcest but I don't know why) and one makes puns and the other is just done with the first skeleton's shit. And if you choose pacifist you get to pet dogs and stuff but if you choose genocide you gotta kill everyone. Oh yeah and something about the Tems. They're all named Temmie and one lives in a shed or something.

Hamilton: Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson fuck shit up. And there are sisters named Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy who are squad goals even though Peggy is underappreciated I think? And lots of rapping. My school put on another play by the same guy though so I think that's just his thing.

• 1 month later...

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure:

-There are many Jojo's... I think there's generations?

-IT IS I, DIO

-They are all buff and wear lipstick and stand in dramatic poses as the earth comes crumbling around them

-?????

-DODODODODODO

-I honestly have no idea what this show is about and I've seen it all over the internet for years

-15 year old boy looks 30, mother looks 20

On 5/30/2016 at 10:15 PM, Melody said:

Walking Dead.

So there's thing thing we need to get, OH, right where the walkers are. Damn. People hide in tanks and get their limbs eaten off I think? And there's this guy named Daryl or something everyone is obsessed with? 

Game of Thrones

Incest, children of incest running kingdoms, heads getting cut off, boobs, boobs, and more boobs, and dragons breathing fire. And people dying and spewing blood everywhere. Lovely.

My Little Pony: Please explain.

Homestuck: Again, someone please explain. 

I will add more later :lol: 

I've read Homestuck and I still couldn't tell you what it's about, so don't worry about that one lol

• 4 months later...

The Walking Dead: some zombies take over the universe and kill everyone.

Riverdale: a dark mystery shrouds a high school in worry, and people die.

Sherlock: a guy named Sherlock Holmes, acted by Benedict Cumberbatch, goes and solves mysteries of murder and such things.

Supernatural: two brothers live in a world of demons and supernatural forces, and they have to fight off evil, for example, working together with werewolves to fight vampires or whatever.

Game of Thrones: (I actually really know absolutely nothing about this show, so I’m very sorry)Kind of like Lord of the rings, there’s a bunch of guys fighting for power, and some of the women are elves...?

My Little Pony: some ponies go on adventures and have fun with the magic of friendship.

Ok, well uh... I’m very sorry to anyone who may be an avid fans of any of these fandoms who I may have accedentally offended with my ignorance... *runs away and hides in the corner in shame*

• 1 month later...

Game of Thrones: a kingdom falls into chaos and political infighting because there was no clear line of succession when the king died. But it doesn’t matter, because they’re all about to be overrun by yetis anyway. 

Yuri on Ice: From what I’ve heard, it’s about two Yuris and a coach named Viktor. They’re figure skaters who defy the laws of gravity (in other words, they jump.) There’s a love triangle, I think? And there’s also an adorable dog lol.

On 2/23/2018 at 2:45 PM, LaDeeDaa said:

Yuri on Ice: From what I’ve heard, it’s about two Yuris and a coach named Viktor. They’re figure skaters who defy the laws of gravity (in other words, they jump.) There’s a love triangle, I think? And there’s also an adorable dog lol.

Accurate except it’s not a love triangle (I guess you could view it as that maybe but I don’t really think so myself).

Archived