Sneeze Fetish Forum

Describe a fandom you're not a part of

Sophie<3

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick and Morty-

Pickle Rick and a McDonalds sauce that I'm not going to attempt to and fail at spelling. That's all I know of the fandom really.

• 2 weeks later...

My Little Pony - A show based on an 80's toy line for girls has had numerous incarnations over the years. The most recent one is flash animated and has a male fan base I guess? 

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if these count as spoilers, because half of it may be wrong! But still! Spoiler alert for Infinity War! 

Infinity War: There are superheroes in it. Probably the Avengers. Not sure, though. There is this evil-looking death guy. Thanatos? Thanos? Thesaurus? And he decides to kill half the people in the world so that the other half can live because of limited resources maybe? And he's purple, I think. And has a metal fist with pretty gem stones in it (infinity stones?) And when people die they... dissolve. And I think maybe Spiderman dies? And says that he doesn't want to go. Because he's still young. Or something. 

See. I have absolutely zero interest in superhero movies. I would never seek out information like this intentionally. The fact that I was even able to write this much tells you something about the extent of the infinity war hype. :lol:

56 minutes ago, Sophie<3 said:

Infinity War!

I’ve been trying to figure out who dies without watching the movie. I’m also not a part of that fandom.

Supernatural. I was in the vampire diaries and originals camp during that time. But it’s about two brothers that have Mama and Daddy issues I think and they fight supernatural beings with an angel. Idk I see some fics 

3 hours ago, Sophie<3 said:

Thanatos? Thanos? Thesaurus?

I lowkey spat out my water at this. 

17 hours ago, LaDeeDaa said:

I lowkey spat out my water at this. 

I'm happy to hear it. You're welcome. :lol:

Voltron Legendary Defenders: Everyone is shippable.

8 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Voltron Legendary Defenders: Everyone is shippable.

THIS is very true

Firefly I legitimately have no idea that's how much I know

La to Vegas- I think it's a relatively new show? 

There's a bunch of people on a plane, and there's a stripper and a gambler, and the whole show is basically a giant punchline 

Before I saw Pacific Rim, I would have said "robots vs. aliens."

Having just seen it, I now realize that "mechs vs. aliens" is more accurate. :laugh:

Game of Thrones: A lot of sex and a dragon. But not together..I don't think..?

Lucifer: Devil in a suit.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: Marvel's unnecessary attempt to keep their franchise relevant outside of theatres.  

• 4 weeks later...

Vampire Diaries-

ummm... I know there’s two guys named Stefan and Damon Salvatore-and their vampire brothers-and they try to hide their I guess you could say bloodthirstyness? And it takes place somewhere in Virginia I think.....

Sherlock-

I watched the first two seasons....I know there’s obviously Sherlock Holmes and he has a brother named Mycroft who runs the British government or whatever...then there’s a John Watson who was like an Army guy??? Who goes to be Sherlock’s roommate....and Sherlock’s obviously a detective....and there’s a bunch of drama....

Game of Thrones-

Theres a war....and people want to reclaim the throne...dragon army....yeah that’s about all I know...😂...

Infinity War-(Is this a fandom?)-I mean I guess it counts as part of the Marvel fandom...

Person: Who died in Infinity War?

Me: Do you want me to tell you in chronological order or alphabetical....

Sometimes I just read this whole thread to have a laugh and a half. :laugh:

On 6/15/2018 at 11:40 AM, castiel_angel said:

Person: Who died in Infinity War?

Me: Do you want me to tell you in chronological order or alphabetical....

I relate to this a lot lol.

I’m probably way off, but Steven Universe:

So there’s this kid who’s around eight years old, maybe. I think he gets chosen by some magical gem people as a hero? He gets a magic gem in his belly button that gives him powers and sort of connects him to the whole magic gem magic. So one of the magic gem people is Pearl and she’s tall, skinny, and pastel aesthetic (dresses in pastel colors + pastel-ish hair + gentle voice? I think?). Then there’s another gem woman named Ruby(?) who has sorta poofy hair and is more “tough” with a deeper voice and dresses in all red? I think she wears sunglasses or goggles too? There’s a pair of evil gem twins named Emerald and Amethyst maybe?? I think there’s a Sapphire too. But basically Steven and Pearl and Ruby save humans and gem world people.

I don’t think I’m that far off(?) but I’m definitely wrong about a few things lol. 

• 3 months later...

The office: They all work at a company called  Niffler-Bumbin and the boss is Steve Carrell. There’s a dude named Dwight who has a rivalry with Jim, who is in love with Pam. Pam used to have a fiancé but dumped him and married Jim? Also they’re all really passionate about fire safety? (Not sure if that’s a thing)

Parks and recreation: Leslie Knope (who I keep wanting to call April for some reason) looks like Arizona from Grey’s Anatomy, but they’re not the same actress? Same layout as the office where they have individual “interviews” with characters like the bachelor/bachelorette. Idk, she wants to add a lot of parks to her town?

Divergent/Insurgent/pretty sure there’s another one or more: Hunger Games meets Maze Runner. Hazel Grace from the Fault in Our Stars is the main chick. Dystopian society. The main guy is in something else too but his name escapes me.  

• 2 months later...

I'm not in the fandom, but I'll give the Kirby franchise a go.

1, 2, OATMEAL

·The series has a surprising amount of lore.

·Apparently know one knows what exactly King Dedede is (HE LOOKS LIKE A PENGUIN, WHAT GIVES.)

·The songs from it are all catchy as hell.

·There was a anime (I've seen some of it, Dedede's voice is a godsend).

·There's a pink meta knight?

·The 90s commercials for it were either really cheesy, really horrifying, and most of the time never wanted to acknowledge Kirby as just a cute and fun game.

·Poyo.

• 1 month later...

Blend S: Smile! Sweet! Sister! Sadistic! Surprise! Service! Smite me down God please. 

Animal Crossing: Pure and good. 

Archived