Sneeze Fetish Forum

100 Drabbles 100 Words

Evilduckling108

So I am literally the worst at finishing something once I start it, but I think this can be kind of a warm up challenge or whatever to get my mind flowing when I'm writing. I've using one of those 100 prompts lists to write 100 drabbles that are 100 words each. Expect lots of Agent Carter since that's probably what I'm most comfortable with, but there might be some Star Wars, Once Upon a Time, and maybe some X Files once I get caught up. But for now, I'll leave you with these two:

Allergic – Desperation - Cat - Summer - Itch - Light - Hands - Fever - Finally Alone - Worried - Broody - Loud - Grass - Genetics - Control - Dinner for Three - Doctor – Dust - Feather - Anticipation - Bed - Drugs - First Time - Headache - Handkerchief - Dog - Garden - Hoarse - Kink - Scent - Hold Back - Double - Harsh - Smoke - Making Dinner - Impatience - Incense - Horses – Pillow - Suffer - Nervous - Stare - Contagious - Relief - Temperature - Terrible - Wool - Tissues - Tease - Quarrel - Lonely - Snuggle - Asleep - Waiting - Frost - Rest - Flu - Phone Call - Apologize - Sore - Accent - Fur - Haze - Spices - Under the Weather - Stifle - Frustrated - Caught in the Act - Attack - Listless - Pressure - Muffled - Annoy - Humiliated - Disproportionate - Bath - Spring - Message - Headcold - Clinic - Confess - Tears - Dream - Polite - Sniff - Shower - Induce - Jealousy - Pills - Interrupt - Chill - Office - Remedy - Weird - Soft - Purr – Honey - Defeat - Smother – Gratitude

Prompt: pillow

Fandom: Agent Carter (Peggy Carter)

“It’s dot fuddy!” Peggy insisted. God, she couldn’t even speak without sounding ridiculous. She pressed her handkerchief over her nose to catch a particularly scraping sneeze and she heard Jarvis chuckle.

This was all Howard’s fault. He had promised her a cure for the common cold, not an even worse cold. An intense cold he called it. She called it reason to shoot him as soon as she could breathe through her nose again.

“I’ll make some tea,” Jarvis said, biting his lip to try to keep from smiling. He only narrowly avoided the pillow she whipped at his head.

Prompt: dust

Fandom: Star Wars (Leia Organa)

The Millennium Falcon had had a crew of two for a long time. Too long judging by the thin layer of dust over the bunks in the crew’s quarters. She pulled a blanket off of one and was greeted with a puff of dust that rose into the air and immediately made her nose itch.

She stifled a tickly sneeze into her elbow just as Han appeared in the doorway.

“You alright, your worship?” He shot her that infuriating smirk, but before she could answer he added, “’cause if the dust bothers you, you’re always welcome to share with me.”

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well? I was tragically unaware of how much I desired Leia Organa!sneeze until just now. And it has been rectified. These are so cute, looking forward to more!

Ah, brilliant! I'm so glad you decided to do this.

... Sorry, Peggy, it's kinda funny. Also, that sounds exactly like something Howard would do. Frankly, she brought this on herself.

Also, you caught the early Leia/Han dynamic really nicely, which is dead impressive for 100 words.

Well? I was tragically unaware of how much I desired Leia Organa!sneeze until just now. And it has been rectified. These are so cute, looking forward to more!

Thanks! I only just recently got into Star Wars (shameful, I know) and Leia's become one of my favorite characters and there's such a lack of material for her that I figured I needed to take matters into my own hands.

Ah, brilliant! I'm so glad you decided to do this.

... Sorry, Peggy, it's kinda funny. Also, that sounds exactly like something Howard would do. Frankly, she brought this on herself.

Also, you caught the early Leia/Han dynamic really nicely, which is dead impressive for 100 words.

Thank you! I'm so glad you're liking them!

Here's a few more than I managed to get done today. Still Star Wars and Agent Carter because I'm not yet ready to leave my comfort zone lol. More to come soon!

Allergic – Desperation - Cat - Summer - Itch - Light - Hands - Fever - Finally Alone - Worried - Broody - Loud - Grass - Genetics - Control - Dinner for Three - Doctor – Dust - Feather - Anticipation - Bed - Drugs - First Time - Headache - Handkerchief - Dog - Garden - Hoarse - Kink - Scent - Hold Back - Double - Harsh - Smoke - Making Dinner - Impatience - Incense - Horses – Pillow - Suffer - Nervous - Stare - Contagious - Relief - Temperature - Terrible - Wool - Tissues - Tease - Quarrel - Lonely - Snuggle - Asleep - Waiting - Frost - Rest - Flu - Phone Call - Apologize - Sore - Accent - Fur - Haze - Spices - Under the Weather - Stifle - Frustrated - Caught in the Act - Attack - Listless - Pressure - Muffled - Annoy - Humiliated - Disproportionate - Bath - Spring - Message - Headcold - Clinic - Confess - Tears - Dream - Polite - Sniff - Shower - Induce - Jealousy - Pills - Interrupt - Chill - Office - Remedy - Weird - Soft - Purr – Honey - Defeat - Smother – Gratitude

Prompt: hands

“You alright, princess?”

Leia shook her head and held up her grease-covered hands as she looked up at the light to try to coax the stubborn sneeze out.

“C'mere,” Hand said, motioning for Leia to come closer.

“No, I–” Leia’s breath hitched and she pitched forward with a single uncovered sneeze.

Han raised an eyebrow.

“What?” Leia snapped, flushing just a bit.

“Nothing.” Han smirked. “That’s just a pretty big sneeze for someone so small.”

Leia rolled her eyes and scoffed as she wiped her hands on a rag before balling it up and tossing it at Han’s head.

Prompt: finally alone

Ever since the base on Hoth had been estanlished, Leia felt like she had hardly had a moment to herself.

“Go get some sleep,” Luke said. “You look like you need it. I’ll cover for you.”

Leia was about to protest, but a sudden sneeze cut her off and she gave a congested groan.

“Thanks,” she murmured. Luke just smiled at her as she got up and slipped out of the cantina.

When she got back to her quarters, she let down her braids and practically collapsed onto her bed.

For the first time in weeks, she was finally alone.

Prompt: allergic

It was a sweet gesture really, Han surprising Leia with a bouquet of jade roses.

The result, however, was not so sweet.

“Geez, Leia, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you’re allergic,” Han said, passing her a handkerchief. Leia grabbed it gratefully and pressed it to her nose just in time to catch a trio of tickly sneezes.

“It’s fide,” she replied. She sniffed to try to clear some of the congestion in her voice. “It’s the thought that counts.”

Han grinned and leaned down for a kiss, but Leia ducked out of the way as she stifled another sudden sneeze.

Prompt: accent

“Eh-shuu!”

Peggy sniffled and brought her handkerchief up to her nose. “Excuse me,” she mumbled, her cheeks flushing just the faintest shade of pink.

She blew her nose and started to get back to her book, but she looked up when she heard Angie giggling.

“What’s so funny?” Peggy asked.

“Nothing,” Angie said. Her lips still twitched with a hint of a smile and her eyes were sparkling.

Peggy fixed her with a stern look. “What were you laughing at then?”

“Nothing, it’s just…” Angie giggled again. “When you sneeze I can hear your accent.”

Peggy just rolled her eyes.

Woo! More of the good stuff! Since selective quoting's turned off pre-upgrade I'm going to revert to copy-paste quotes.

"Hands"- This is so precious. Again, it's a good fit for their dynamic, and almost every line made me smile. Plus I quite like the scenario of someone not being able to use their hands for whatever reason.

"Leia rolled her eyes and scoffed as she wiped her hands on a rag before balling it up and tossing it at Han’s head."- this was so very Leia/Han. It made me very happy.

"finally alone"- awwwh. I got a good sense of how run down she was here, too. Nice job.

"allergic"- I'm not sure which one of them I feel sorrier for, to be honest.

"accent"- made my heart swell 2 extra sizes.

“Nothing, it’s just…” Angie giggled again. “When you sneeze I can hear your accent.”- this is totally a thing that happens and it is the BEST thing about voiced sneezes.

Thanks, guys! I'm so glad you're enjoying them. They're actually super fun to write too, which is a total plus. And surprise! Here's another little set. Yet more Peggy because I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with her tbh. And some X-files too because I'm rapidly getting obsessed and I'm in love with Dana Scully.

Allergic – Desperation - Cat - Summer - Itch - Light - Hands - Fever - Finally Alone - Worried - Broody - Loud - Grass - Genetics - Control - Dinner for Three - Doctor – Dust - Feather - Anticipation - Bed - Drugs - First Time - Headache - Handkerchief - Dog - Garden - Hoarse - Kink - Scent - Hold Back - Double - Harsh - Smoke - Making Dinner - Impatience - Incense - Horses – Pillow - Suffer - Nervous - Stare - Contagious - Relief - Temperature - Terrible - Wool - Tissues - Tease - Quarrel - Lonely - Snuggle - Asleep - Waiting - Frost - Rest - Flu - Phone Call - Apologize - Sore - Accent - Fur - Haze - Spices - Under the Weather - Stifle - Frustrated - Caught in the Act - Attack - Listless - Pressure - Muffled - Annoy - Humiliated - Disproportionate - Bath - Spring - Message - Headcold - Clinic - Confess - Tears - Dream - Polite - Sniff - Shower - Induce - Jealousy - Pills - Interrupt - Chill - Office - Remedy - Weird - Soft - Purr – Honey - Defeat - Smother – Gratitude

Prompt: annoy

Peggy blinked a few times as she stepped out into the bright sunlight of the afternoon.

“You okay?” Sousa asked.

“Forgot my sunglasses,” she replied.

Sousa looked like he was going to say something else, but Peggy held up one finger to silence him before sneezing twice into her bent elbow.

“The sunlight,” Peggy explained when she noticed Sousa’s confused expression. “It makes me sneeze. My mother was the same way.”

“And it doesn’t bother you?”

“More annoying than anything else,” she said. One more quick sneeze and she turned to Sousa. “Enough about me. Let’s go get our guy.”

Prompt: office

Fandom: The X-Files (Dana Scully)

“Are you feeling okay?” Mulder asked, looking up from the file he was reading to look at Scully who sniffled for what seemed like the thousandth time that day.

“Yeah, of course,” she replied.

Apparently she had spoken too soon. The second the words left her mouth, her breath hitched and she sneezed into her cupped hands.

“That doesn’t sound okay to me.”

Scully just rolled her eyes. “One of these days we’ll have to talk to Skinner about getting a real office with less dust than this basement.”

She sneezed again and Mulder just tossed her the tissue box.

Prompt: cat

“You’re allergic to cats, aren’t you?”

Scully stifled a pair of tickly sneezes into the wadded up tissue in her hand and sniffled to try to clear some of the congestion away.

“Now why on earth would you think that, Mulder?” she asked, throwing in an eye roll for good measure.

“You know, you can go wait outside if you want,” he said. “I can search the rest of the room and I’ll let you know if I find anything special.”

Scully was about to protest, but another sneeze snuck up on her and she scowled, but stepped outside anyway.

Prompt: bed

Fandom: Captain America: The First Avenger (Peggy Carter)

“What do you miss the most?” Steve asked. “From back home I mean?”

“At this moment, a proper bed,” Peggy replied. She sneezed into her handkerchief—Steve’s really, but she doubted he’d want it back now—and flopped back against her mostly-flat pillow.

It figured that of all the times for her to get sick, it had to happen while they were camped fifty miles behind enemy lines.

“Well, I’m sorry you can’t have that, but at least you don’t have to share a tent with Dugan,” Steve said.

Peggy laughed. “I suppose there’s always a silver lining, isn’t there?”

Also sorry for the double post, but I'm still getting used to the new site update, so I apologize for the wonky formatting! Once I get more used to it, it should be better. 

These are so wonderful! I'm horrible at being concise when I write, so I'm super impressed by your ability to tell whole stories in just a hundred words. I am a massive x-files fanatic and you captured the mulder/scully dynamic PERFECTLY, and I'm also totally smitten with your agent carter drabbles. Very excited to see what you write next!

8 hours ago, curlyq9393 said:

These are so wonderful! I'm horrible at being concise when I write, so I'm super impressed by your ability to tell whole stories in just a hundred words. I am a massive x-files fanatic and you captured the mulder/scully dynamic PERFECTLY, and I'm also totally smitten with your agent carter drabbles. Very excited to see what you write next!

Thank you so much! I'm the same way when it comes to writing, so this is really challenging, but it's also really good training in a way to say what I need to say without being too wordy. I'm so glad you like the Mulder/Scully ones because that was actually my first time writing them. I'm still not very far in the series, but I'm addicted.

Only 2 more today, but it's something. Will I ever stop writing Peggy Carter? Not likely.

Allergic – Desperation - Cat - Summer - Itch - Light - Hands - Fever - Finally Alone - Worried - Broody - Loud - Grass - Genetics - Control - Dinner for Three - Doctor – Dust - Feather - Anticipation - Bed - Drugs - First Time - Headache - Handkerchief - Dog - Garden - Hoarse - Kink - Scent - Hold Back - Double - Harsh - Smoke - Making Dinner - Impatience - Incense - Horses – Pillow - Suffer - Nervous - Stare - Contagious - Relief - Temperature - Terrible - Wool - Tissues - Tease - Quarrel - Lonely - Snuggle - Asleep - Waiting - Frost - Rest - Flu - Phone Call - Apologize - Sore - Accent - Fur - Haze - Spices - Under the Weather - Stifle - Frustrated - Caught in the Act - Attack - Listless - Pressure - Muffled - Annoy - Humiliated - Disproportionate - Bath - Spring - Message - Headcold - Clinic - Confess - Tears - Dream - Polite - Sniff - Shower - Induce - Jealousy - Pills - Interrupt - Chill - Office - Remedy - Weird - Soft - Purr – Honey - Defeat - Smother – Gratitude

Prompt: purr

Fandom Agent Carter (Peggy Carter)

There was a cat in Peggy’s room.

There was a cat laying on her pillow and purring happily as it stretched and clawed at Peggy’s quilt.

Peggy could already feel the tears stinging her eyes and she barely had time to even register the tickle in her nose before she exploded with a trio of harsh, scraping sneezes.

“English, are you okay? I heard–” Angie stopped dead in the doorway and her eyes widened when she saw Peggy.

“Angie, why is there a cat in my room?”

Angie couldn’t quite meet Peggy’s eyes. “Well you see, what happened was…”

Prompt: dog

“Okay, so I know you said that you’re not a fan of cats, but you never said anything about any other animals, so I–”

Peggy just sighed and crossed her arms. “Angie, did you bring home a dog?”

“Maybe.” As if on cue, the puppy raced into the room and practically crashed into Peggy’s legs before sitting down and barking at her. “Okay, yes , but–”

Before she could finish, Peggy’s breath hitched and she sneezed.

“Don’t tell me you’re allergic to dogs too.”

“No, that was just a sneeze.”

“So that’s a yes to the dog then?”

Ah! I suddenly realised I'd read these updates, meant to review, then forgot and assumed I was up to date. My bad.

Annoy is perfection, dear. Perfection.

I'm afraid I don't know the X-Files well, but these were sweet. I liked Office in particular- it was a very nice little picture of that sort of mild-but-continual dust aggravation.

Bed- aw, now I miss the good ol' Peggy/Steve days. They're cute together.

The description of Peggy's experience of the allergic reaction in Purr was lovely, and Angie throughout Dog  just made me smile. I love them both as well. Darnit, it seems I love everyone Hayley Atwell so much as smiles at in the Marvelverse. Ah well, there are worse fates...

Thank you for these! I'm really enjoying this thread!

Peggy Carter!!! Those last two with the animals were perfection. Angie is so adorable. Oh, and the one where she comments about hearing Peggy's accent when she sneezes? That's too cute, and something I've always loved for characters with accents. 

X-Files ones were awesome! I think Gillian Anderson is allergic to cats in real life which made it even better.

You pack a lot of punch in 100 words. Looking forward to more!

flowerllegies-Thanks! That might be an interesting one, especially since I haven't decided who's going to be the subject just yet, but it'll be here eventually!

RiversD-Aw, no worries! :) Thank you so much! I do enjoy writing Peggy (and Angie) (and Steve when he's with Peggy), especially since I've been writing them for a while and I've gotten really comfortable with them. (read: I'm going to keep writing Peggy drabbles just try and stop me)

AnonyMouse- So! Much! Peggy! The accent one is my favorite so far too, but maybe that's just 'cause I love accents in general. I'm glad you like the X-Files ones! I'm still super new to writing them (and I still haven't finished the original series yet, oops), but I'm addicted,  so it was inevitable. And yup, she's allergic to cats so that one was a given. Thanks! 100 words is a struggle, but it's a really sun challenge.

And of course I come baring a few new drabbles. There might be more tomorrow too, but let's play it by ear for now.

Allergic – Desperation - Cat - Summer - Itch - Light - Hands - Fever - Finally Alone - Worried - Broody - Loud - Grass - Genetics - Control - Dinner for Three - Doctor – Dust - Feather - Anticipation - Bed - Drugs - First Time - Headache - Handkerchief - Dog - Garden - Hoarse - Kink - Scent - Hold Back - Double - Harsh - Smoke - Making Dinner - Impatience - Incense - Horses – Pillow - Suffer - Nervous - Stare - Contagious - Relief - Temperature - Terrible - Wool - Tissues - Tease - Quarrel - Lonely - Snuggle - Asleep - Waiting - Frost - Rest - Flu - Phone Call - Apologize - Sore - Accent - Fur - Haze - Spices - Under the Weather - Stifle - Frustrated - Caught in the Act - Attack - Listless - Pressure - Muffled - Annoy - Humiliated - Disproportionate - Bath - Spring - Message - Headcold - Clinic - Confess - Tears - Dream - Polite - Sniff - Shower - Induce - Jealousy - Pills - Interrupt - Chill - Office - Remedy - Weird - Soft - Purr  Honey - Defeat - Smother – Gratitude

Prompt: caught in the act

Han froze and pressed a finger to his lips as he heard Luke’s footsteps in the hanger.

“Han? Leia? You in here?” Luke called.

Leia was silent, but suddenly her eyes widened and she pinched her nose between her fingers to stifle a powerful sneeze into a muddled mix of consonants.

They both froze, but Luke’s footsteps started retreating and Leia let go of her nose.

Just as she was sure they were safe, a second sneeze snuck up on her.

HuhCHIew

“I’m sorry,” Leia whispered, flushing scarlet.

Han just groaned as they heard Luke’s footsteps racing back towards them.

Prompt: under the weather

To her credit, Peggy was doing a pretty admirable job of hiding the fact that she was sick. Every sniffle and throat-clearing was quiet. Every powerful sneeze was pinched to near silence and the bob of her head was hidden by her book.

“You feel like caving yet?” Angie asked without looking up from her script.

“I have no idea what you’re talking abou—“ Peggy’s breath hitched and she sneezed into her elbow.

Angie just raised one eyebrow and Peggy rolled her eyes.

“I suppose maybe I am a little under the weather,” Peggy admitted.

“Bed,” Angie said firmly.

Prompt: honey

Fandom The X Files (Dana Scully)

“How are you feeling?” Mulder asked. He set a steaming mug on the desk in front of Scully as he headed towards the filing cabinet.

Scully sneezed twice into a tissue and shook her head to try to clear it before leaning forward and peering hesitantly into the mug.

“Relax,” Mulder said. “It’s just honey lemon tea.”

Scully still didn’t look convinced.

“It should help with your voice so you can get back to scoffing at my theories sooner,” Mulder said as he settled at his desk and opened his file.

Scully rolled her eyes, but took a sip anyway.

Omg omg omg the x-files one is PRECIOUS. The idea of Scully getting sick and being without a voice is both endearing and hilarious. I can just picture her having to grumpily communicate things in sign language all day (and Mulder being purposefully obtuse about everything she's trying to tell him.)

On 2/24/2016 at 7:40 PM, curlyq9393 said:

Omg omg omg the x-files one is PRECIOUS. The idea of Scully getting sick and being without a voice is both endearing and hilarious. I can just picture her having to grumpily communicate things in sign language all day (and Mulder being purposefully obtuse about everything she's trying to tell him.)

YESSSSS I love this idea !!! I think that's your best drabble yet! :D Can't believe it took me so long to discover that you're writing X-Files - like curlyq I'm a super-fan and am so psyched you're enjoying (and creatively inspired by) the show! Can't wait to read more.

Also, I'm not a huge Star Wars fan but the Leia drabbles are just brilliant and they're making me want to go back and watch all the original movies...you've really got a knack for this :) 

curlyq9393- I know, right? Scully would be so annoyed, but she'd still absolutely refuse to let it keep her from work and I just love it! I'm actually still toying with the idea of expanding it into a full fic, so maybe that'll be coming at some point...

lifelove1- Thank you!! I'm easing myself into writing X-Files, but I'm really enjoying it, so I'm glad it's working for you! :D

I'm back with a new motley crew of drabbles! I think "wool" might actually become a longer fic because I love the image, but we'll see what happens. Enjoy!

Allergic – Desperation - Cat - Summer - Itch - Light - Hands - Fever - Finally Alone - Worried - Broody - Loud - Grass - Genetics - Control - Dinner for Three - Doctor – Dust - Feather - Anticipation - Bed - Drugs - First Time - Headache - Handkerchief - Dog - Garden - Hoarse - Kink - Scent - Hold Back - Double - Harsh - Smoke - Making Dinner - Impatience - Incense - Horses – Pillow - Suffer - Nervous - Stare - Contagious - Relief - Temperature - Terrible - Wool - Tissues - Tease - Quarrel - Lonely - Snuggle - Asleep - Waiting - Frost - Rest - Flu - Phone Call - Apologize - Sore - Accent - Fur - Haze - Spices - Under the Weather - Stifle - Frustrated - Caught in the Act - Attack - Listless - Pressure - Muffled - Annoy - Humiliated - Disproportionate - Bath - Spring - Message - Headcold - Clinic - Confess - Tears - Dream - Polite - Sniff - Shower - Induce - Jealousy - Pills - Interrupt - Chill - Office - Remedy - Weird - Soft - Purr  Honey - Defeat - Smother – Gratitude

Prompt: dinner for three

Fandom: Carol (Carol Aird)

“We don’t have to do this, you know,” Therese said. “I’m sure Rindy will forgive you if we reschedule.”

“No, it’s quite alright,” Carol insisted. “It’s my daughter’s birthday and I’m going to be there for it.”

“Suit yourself then,” Therese said quietly.

Carol’s breath hitched once, twice, three times and she finally sneezed into her lace-trimmed handkerchief.

“Gesundheit.”

Carol just nodded her thanks. “This is the first unsupervised time I’ll have had with her since the divorce you know.”

“And you’re sure it’s alright that I come?”

“Of course. Dinner for three is so much nicer, don’t you think?”

Prompt: temperature

“You feeling any better today?”

“Shut up, Mulder.”

“Hey, just asking,” Mulder said. Before Scully had a chance to react, he pressed the back of his hand against Scully’s forehead. “Your temperature’s gone at least. That’s something, right?”

Scully just rolled her eyes, but then a strange look crossed her face. She wrinkled her nose as her breath hitched and Mulder just grabbed the tissue box off his desk and held it out. She grabbed a tissue just in time to catch a scraping sneeze.

“Fever’s gone, but that cold sure isn’t.”

Scully rolled her eyes again. “Shut up, Mulder.”

Prompt: frustrated

“Are you feeling any better, Miss Carter?” Anna Jarvis asked as she stepped into the bedroom with a mug of tea and a grilled cheese sandwich.

“Not at all,” Peggy replied. “Of all the t-times to get sick it had to…to…t-esh-CHU!” Peggy winced and pressed a hand to the fresh stitches in her side.

“God bless you,” Anna said. “Does that hurt?”

“Very much so,” Peggy said. “And I can’t do anything about it which makes it all the more frustrating.”

“Is there anything I can do?” Anna asked.

“No, I just…ju—ESHchu!”

“Gesundheit.”

Peggy flushed and nodded her thanks.

Prompt: wool
Fandom: Captain America: The First Avenger (Peggy Carter, Bucky Barnes)

“Steve, if you don’t stop laughing, I swear, I’ll—“ Bucky cut himself off with a harsh sneeze that sounded like it tickled more than it relieved.

“Sorry, Buck,” Steve said. “If I had known you two were allergic to wool, I would have made the guys to pack different blankets. Think you can deal with it for a night or two?”

Peggy looked like she was going to say something, but before she could, her breath hitched and she snapped forward with a trio of tickly stifles.

“Gesundheit.” Steve tried to hide his smile.

Peggy and Bucky just glared.

2 hours ago, Evilduckling108 said:

curlyq9393

omg if you were to write a full length fic based on that drabble my little X files loving heart might just burst with happiness

These new drabbles were perfect and lovely too, especially the Carol one! God what a perfect movie.

5 hours ago, Evilduckling108 said:

curlyq9393- I know, right? Scully would be so annoyed, but she'd still absolutely refuse to let it keep her from work and I just love it! I'm actually still toying with the idea of expanding it into a full fic, so maybe that'll be coming at some point...

it didn't let me quote the whole thing for some reason but this is what I was referring to

• 4 weeks later...

I loved the Carol drabble.

On 3/1/2016 at 10:10 PM, Evilduckling108 said:

“Suit yourself then,” Therese said quietly.

Therese knowing when to pick her battles <3

curlyq9393 - I'm definitely considering it! Spring break's coming up in another week, so I'll have some free time to maybe mess around with that... And thank you for the kind words!

Xsneezelover3932 - Thank you!! I haven't had much of a chance to watch more lately, but I think with the break coming up, I'll be able to watch more and hopefully be more inspired

Bruyere - Therese is a smart girl lol ;)

It's been a while, but I'm back with 2 new drabbles! With break coming up soon and a few new shows on my list (Call the Midwife and Jane the Virgin anyone?) I might be working a little faster, but we'll see how that goes lol.

Allergic – Desperation - Cat - Summer - Itch - Light - Hands - Fever - Finally Alone - Worried - Broody - Loud - Grass - Genetics - Control - Dinner for Three - Doctor – Dust - Feather - Anticipation - Bed - Drugs - First Time - Headache - Handkerchief - Dog - Garden - Hoarse - Kink - Scent - Hold Back - Double - Harsh - Smoke - Making Dinner - Impatience - Incense - Horses – Pillow - Suffer - Nervous - Stare - Contagious - Relief - Temperature - Terrible - Wool - Tissues - Tease - Quarrel - Lonely - Snuggle - Asleep - Waiting - Frost - Rest - Flu - Phone Call - Apologize - Sore - Accent - Fur - Haze - Spices - Under the Weather - Stifle - Frustrated - Caught in the Act - Attack - Listless - Pressure - Muffled - Annoy - Humiliated - Disproportionate - Bath - Spring - Message - Headcold - Clinic - Confess - Tears - Dream - Polite - Sniff - Shower - Induce - Jealousy - Pills - Interrupt - Chill - Office - Remedy - Weird - Soft - Purr  Honey - Defeat - Smother – Gratitude

Prompt: apologize
Fandom: Supergirl (

Lucy Lane
)

“I’m really sorry to impose on you like this,” Lucy said. “Give me a few days to find a new apartment and I promise I’ll be out of your hair.”

“Don’t even apologize,” Kara replied. “I’m just excited to have a roommate even if it is only until you find another place.”

Lucy just smiled and started to grab a blanket off the arm of the couch when suddenly her face screwed up and she only just managed to catch a muffled sneeze in her elbow.

“Besides, with a cold like that, you wouldn’t want to be alone,” Kara said.

Prompt: handkerchief

“You okay, English?” Angie asked, looking up briefly from sweeping up the broken remnants of a perfume bottle to study the odd look on Peggy’s face.

Peggy barely had the chance to shake her head before her breath hitched and she sneezed three times into the crook of her elbow. “ESHchu! Hah-ESHu! Hah-eCHU!”

“Gesundheit,” Angie said. “Why don’t you go wait somewhere else until I get this cleaned up and the scent fades?”

Peggy nodded gratefully and pressed her handkerchief to her nose as made her way out of the bedroom and down the hallway, sneezing the whole way downstairs.

Ahh, so cute!! And of course Angie would find time, in the middle of sweeping broken glass, to sense Peggy's discomfort and check on her. Too sweet.

The same can be said for Kara, who would be a superhero even without her powers, bc that girl is too good. Awesome additions!

On 4/1/2016 at 5:32 AM, Evilduckling108 said:

a few new shows on my list (Call the Midwife and Jane the Virgin anyone?)

:clapping: Yes, hello! I'm here for this. Patsy and Delia are my favourites.

I love the Supergirl one. I completely fell behind with this show but I love Kara being super enthusiastic about getting a roommate.

OMG PLEASE I BEG THEE DO A SUPERGIRL WINN DRABBLE PLEASE :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Archived