Sneeze Fetish Forum

100 Drabbles 100 Words

Evilduckling108

@RiversD I know, it's ~totally~ unepected, right? That was my thinking exactly, and yeah, Bruce is such a softie, at least he is when I get my hands on him!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New drabbles because I have done nothing productive in days and I need to feel like I'm accomplishing something. Also I watched The Worst Witch reboot on Netflix and...listen.... ... .in case you haven't noticed, I very much have a type and MIss Hardbroom is very much my type... (And I've been catching up on Supergirl and again, I have a type ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Allergic  Desperation - Cat - Summer - Itch - Light - Hands - Fever - Finally Alone - Worried - Broody - Loud - Grass - Genetics - Control - Dinner for Three -Doctor  Dust - Feather - Anticipation - Bed - Drugs - First Time - Headache - Handkerchief - Dog - Garden - Hoarse - Kink - Scent - Hold Back - Double -Harsh - Smoke - Making Dinner - Impatience - Incense - Horses – Pillow - Suffer - Nervous - Stare - Contagious - Relief - Temperature - Terrible - Wool - Tissues - Tease - Quarrel - Lonely - Snuggle - Asleep - Waiting - Frost - Rest - Flu - Phone Call - Apologize - Sore - Accent - Fur - Haze - Spices - Under the Weather -Stifle - Frustrated - Caught in the Act - Attack - Listless - Pressure - Muffled - Annoy - Humiliated - Disproportionate - Bath - Spring - Message - Headcold - Clinic - Confess - Tears - Dream - Polite - Sniff - Shower - Induce - Jealousy - Pills - Interrupt - Chill - Office - Remedy - Weird - Soft - Purr  Honey - Defeat - Smother – Gratitude

Prompt: quarrel
Fandom: The Worst Witch 2017 (Hecate Hardbroom)

“What on earth has happened to you?” Miss Cackle asked as Miss Hardbroom strode into the staffroom, slamming the door shut behind her with a flick of her wrist. Her cheeks were flushed pink against her pale skin and her nose and eyes were red and streaming.

“M-Mil…huh! F-first…” Miss Hardbroom cut herself off with a series of sharp sneezes.

Aht’sshuh! Heh-k’tchuh! Ahh’tsshchew!

Miss Cackle already had her handkerchief out and Miss Hardbroom accepted it with a nod.

“Mildred Hubble and Ethel Hallow had a quarrel in class and spilled Ethel’s sneezing potion,” she said. “Clearly it’s still wearing off.”

Prompt: fever
Fandom: Supergirl (Lena Luthor)

“What are you doing here?” Lena asked as Kara barged into her office followed closely by Jess, her secretary who looked rather nervous.

“I could ask you the same thing,” Kara countered. She stopped in front of Lena’s desk and before Lena could react, Kara’s hand was on her forehead. “Yup, you’ve got a fever. Come on, I’ll fly you back to your apartment.”

“But our lunch,” Lena protested. Before Kara had time to respond, Lena suddenly snapped forward with a stifled sneeze.

Hekh-nxxgt!

“Bless you,” Kara said. “And lunch can be rescheduled. Now come on, I’m taking you home.”

These are all really good! I can't wait for more. My favourite would probably have to be the Wonder Woman ones from Diana

Archived