• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

• SneezyHolmes

• Rook

I went to a second hand shop and bought the cutest jacket for work, a Marvel tank top and black jeans.  All for a tenner.  I rule at bargains!

I thought I bought lasagne for lunch but when I got home I saw they'd given me quiche instead.  So I guess I bought quiche today too.

Ehehehehehehehehe...

This utterly gorgeous magnificent beautiful thing is all mine and belongs to me.  I am IN LOVE.

30jtyy8.jpg

I bought myself a therapy session 😅

Later I'll buy admission to a music performance with some friends and probably a non-alcoholic drink to enjoy while there 😊

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 6:06 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

Ehehehehehehehehe...

This utterly gorgeous magnificent beautiful thing is all mine and belongs to me.  I am IN LOVE.

30jtyy8.jpg

OH MY GOD PLOX THIS IS FUXIN BEAUTIFUL AF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

On 8/2/2018 at 5:06 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

Ehehehehehehehehe...

30jtyy8.jpg

Don't know how I missed this but that's a nice bike! 😮 

the best Hawaiian food I've ever had. (I was a vegan when I actually went to Hawaii so I missed out). 

beijoseternura

@aName I hope you will feel better soon and you are not too bothered. Please try to get some rest :) 

I bought a nice rosé lipstick today from Maybelline.

2 hours ago, aName said:

Tissues, cuz you know, I have a cold! 

Bless you. What brand and size of tissues are they?

Hope you feel better soon 

3 hours ago, beijoseternura said:

@aName I hope you will feel better soon and you are not too bothered. Please try to get some rest :) 

I bought a nice rosé lipstick today from Maybelline.

D'aw thank you :D

2 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Bless you. What brand and size of tissues are they?

Hope you feel better soon 

Haha thanks :D I use lambi but I've been blowing my nose so much that even those soft tissues has worn my nose out! 

1 hour ago, aName said:

D'aw thank you :D

Haha thanks :D I use lambi but I've been blowing my nose so much that even those soft tissues has worn my nose out! 

Oh no bless you lots. How many boxes have you gone through and do they have lotion on to make them softer on your nose?

On 8/30/2018 at 7:53 PM, Hankyrick said:

Oh no bless you lots. How many boxes have you gone through and do they have lotion on to make them softer on your nose?

Yay thank you haha :D

Lost count, but in Sweden, they come in these small packs, so like 8 of those perhaps :o

On 9/5/2018 at 12:48 PM, beijoseternura said:

@aName do you feel better today😊?

Feelings a lot better, but still very sniffly, with the occasional sneezes :D

• 3 weeks later...

A tv! I really should be more cautious with my money... But on the other hand, I kinda needed a new tv. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WILL: A Wonderful World on the Nintendo Switch

Frankenstein (Junji Ito Story Collection) by Junji Ito

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley 

This is kind of crazy- but I agreed to go to a murder mystery night at work. Today I ordered a pipe (as in a smoking pipe) as part of my costume!

@Heathcliff, your costume as well as the fact that you are going to attend such a murder mystery night both sounds amazing! I've always wondered how these murder mysteries would be and hope it'll be a great experience for you!

What did I buy today? Groceries xD And a new haircut, if that counts ^_^

Parakeet food, spray millet, two chewing/foraging bird toys, a movie ticket to Halloween, and a bottle of water! :P 

Not today but a few days ago. I bought a new Milwaukee 3/8 impact driver, a socket set and some batteries   😁

I ALMOST impulse-shopped a new Tarot deck, but I reined myself in last moment, because it was just too expensive. I did, however, buy a crystal. ^_^