Sneeze Fetish Forum

Red's Star Trek Drabbles (Update 24|12|16)

Red

I decided to try a Drabble challenge! I'll only write Star Trek TOS and Reboot, mostly Kirk/Spock/McCoy. I copied a regular callenge list and try to write one Drabble to each keyword in the next weeks and months. At the moment I'm totally obsessed with Star Trek but I have no time to write another long story so I thought I could try this and write a little Drabble from time to time :blushsmiley: I hope there are some people around here who like it. I would be grateful for every reply so tell me if you like and I'll hurry to write more :happysmiley:

1. Introduction | 2. Complicated | 3. Making History | 4. Rivalry | 5. Unbreakable | 6. Obsession | 7. Eternity | 8. Gateway | 9. Death | 10. Opportunities | 11. 33% | 12. Dead Wrong | 13. Running Away | 14. Judgment | 15. Seeking Solace | 16. Excuses | 17. Vengeance | 18. Love | 19. Tears | 20. My Inspiration | 21. Never Again | 22. Online | 23. Failure | 24. Rebirth | 25. Breaking Away | 26. Forever and a day | 27. Lost and Found | 28. Light | 29. Dark | 30. Faith | 31. Colors | 32. Exploration | 33. Seeing Red | 34. Shades of Grey | 35. Forgotten | 36. Dreamer | 37. Mist | 38. Burning | 39. Out of Time | 40. Knowing How | 41. Fork in the road | 42. Start | 43. Nature’s Fury | 44. At Peace | 45. Heart Song | 46. Reflection | 47. Perfection | 48. Everyday Magic | 49. Umbrella | 50. Party | 51. Troubling Thoughts | 52. Stirring of the Wind | 53. Future | 54. Health and Healing | 55. Separation | 56. Everything For You | 57. Slow Down | 58. Heartfelt Apology | 59. Challenged | 60. Exhaustion | 61. Accuracy | 62. Irregular Orbit | 63. Cold Embrace | 64. Frost | 65. A Moment in Time | 66. Dangerous Territory | 67. Boundaries | 68. Unsettling Revelations | 69. Shattered | 70. Bitter Silence | 71. The True You | 72. Pretense | 73. Patience | 74. Midnight | 75. Shadows | 76. Summer Haze | 77. Memories | 78. Change in the Weather | 79. Illogical | 80. Only Human | 81. A Place to Belong | 82. Advantage | 83. Breakfast | 84. Echoes | 85. Falling | 86. Picking up the Pieces | 87. Gunshot | 88. Possession | 89. Twilight | 90. Nowhere and Nothing | 91. Answers | 92. Innocence | 93. Simplicity | 94. Reality | 95. Acceptance | 96. Lesson | 97. Enthusiasm | 98. Game | 99. Friendship | 100. Endings

Prompt: 21. Never Again

Sneezing person: Kirk

Reason: Allergies

“Don’t say…”

“I told you!”

“Yeah, Bones please, I… Ihhh… Heschhhoo! Heehesh’ESHH!” It was the first day of their two weeks shore leave and Jim was sitting on a rock with red, swollen eyes and couldn’t stop sneezing.

“No `Bones please´. None of your excuses! Why did you…”

“Heshh’shh! HEESHOO!” Even muffled into a tissue the violent sneezes were extremely loud.

“Why the hell did you bury yourself in a bed of flowers I TOLD YOU you are allergic to?”

“No ble… heeHETCHOO! No `bless you´? T… Hehhesshh… That’s pretty ruhh…rude.”

“Screw you, Jim!”

“Why are you so mad? It… Heshhehshh! It’s just a bit sneezing. Hishh’ISSHH! ISHHEWW!” He blew his stuffed up nose and grabbed a new tissue from the box his friend gave him. “Worth it.” He smirked with tearing eyes.

“You stupid little kid! You could have gotten a full blown allergy attack with a shock and circulatory arrest! Never – NEVER – do that again! And now tell me why in goodness sake did you do that?!”

Only now Jim recognized the concern in McCoys voice and his tense posture.

“Sorry Bones. I’m tru… heh… truly s…sorrhee… heshh’shhoo! I’m truly sorry. This cute orion girl lost her earrings and I… Hetchhew!”

Bones rolled his eyes on Jims explanation. “Well, C’mon. Let’s get this suffering picture of misery you are performing to sickbay. You need some hypos.”

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think my favorite part of all of this is that Bones knew that Jim was allergic beforehand. Incredible fussing. Well done!

On 16.9.2016 at 5:30 AM, queenie said:

I think my favorite part of all of this is that Bones knew that Jim was allergic beforehand. Incredible fussing. Well done!

Thank you :blush: I'm glad you liked it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt: 74. Midnight

Sneezing person: Spock

Reason: Random

Still on shore leave, the triumvirate was enjoying a campfire under the stars. Spock was playing the guitar while Kirk and McCoy sang odd songs. Everything was perfectly peaceful.

The nights were cold so they didn’t sleep under the open sky but brought a tent big enough for the three of them. Spending the night together in one tent was – of course – the logical thing to do. It would keep them warm and in case of emergency they could be beamed up together back to the Enterprise.

Spock’s sleeping bag was on the left side of the tent, McCoy’s on the right side and Kirk’s was in between.

It was midnight when Spock awoke with a strong tickle in his nose. He wondered what could have bothered him this way, but he had no time to think about it in detail. He rubbed his nose hard with his knuckles in order to not sneeze and disturb the sleep of his companions.

Bones, as all doctors a very light sleeper, was awakened by some noise. By a sound that alerts all physicians – irregular breathing. Abruptly he was up and searching for the origin of what he heard. It was definitely not Jim so there was only one possibility left. The doctor rushed to the other side of the tent what prompted Jim to startle.

“Bones, what...?” he begun but stopped midsentence when he noticed the Vulcan on his right taking deep, quick breaths.

Now both Kirk and McCoy were at their friends’ side. Jim fondled Spock’s hair soothingly and Bones touched his arm.

“Hey, Spock? What’s wrong? Are you awake?” he asked softer than usual.

I… I’m… ehehhf… fieehhh… fine.” Spock gasped.

Meanwhile Jim’s eyes were adapted to the darkness and he saw the outlines of Spock’s face. He was pinching and rubbing his nose.

“Is something teasing your nose?” Jim smirked.

“Wait, you need to sneeze? You scared the crap outta me! Didn’t know you were physically able to sneeze. Jim, did you ever hear the hobgoblin sneeze?”

“Hm... no, I’ve never heard him sneeze. I didn’t even noticed that.”

The Vulcan was still in trouble. He had tried to fight the tickle by concentrating, but it didn’t work. Now he got to a point where he wanted this to end, where he really wanted to sneeze but couldn’t, feeling two pairs of eyes watching him.

He rarely sneezes but when he does, his nose is extremely sensitive and he sneezes a lot. Just humiliating.

“C’mon, let it out.” Jim said.

C... ehee… cahhh… can’t”

Jim had no idea how to help his friend in here, without bright light, without anything. But the doctor knew something. He went out and came back just a few seconds later, reaching Jim a bunch of fern.

McCoy could see sass flare up in Jim’s eyes.

“Great! Thanks, Bones. Here we go, Spock.”

The captain started to tickle his friend’s tormented nose. Immediately it started to twitch and Spock was breathing even faster. A few build-ups later he was overwhelmed by a desperate sneezing fit, muffled into his sleeping bag.

Heeheehhhehhkhhehketchh! Heh’knxt! Heektshoo! Ek’echhoo! Eheheektishh! Ishhh! ISHHH!”

“Woah, Bless you. Are you okay?”

“Yes, I’m quite fine, thank you.”

“Yeah, Bless. Is that how you normally sneeze?” Bones asked surprised.

“Indeed, doctor.”

Today I had time to write so here is another one. Hope someone out there enjoys is :) I write rather oneshots than drabbles, but I hope it's okay :blush:

~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt: 60. Exhaustion

Sneezing person: McCoy

Reason: Illness

It wasn’t really unusual that Bones didn’t show up for dinner if he was too busy. But today it was quite relaxed on the Enterprise. Nothing happened. Maybe McCoy was still doing paperwork and forgot about the time. So the captain decided to bring him some food down to sickbay while Spock went back to the bridge.

Even down here nothing was going on. Really nothing. Not one bed was occupied. But the doctor deserved some rest after the last weeks of constant trouble. Epidemics, Injured crew members, the full program. Kirk knocked at the office door and entered without waiting for a reply.

“Bones, I have some… Bones, are you alright?”

The surgeon sat on his desk, head resting on his arms, the face buried in his right elbow.

“Go away.” He hissed.

“I have some pasta with…”

“I’m not hungry. Just leave me alone, Jim.” McCoy muttered hoarsely without looking up. His shoulders rose while he inhaled deeply before he sneezed harshly into his elbow. “HECHH’EEWW

“Bless you.” Jim said and came closer. “Are you ill?”

“No, I’m sneezing my aching head off just for fun. HEHHEESHOO!” He still remained in the same position so Jim wasn’t able to see his face.

“Why are you down here? M’Benga should…”

“M’Benga is sick.”

“Still? Yeah, I see. But you are perfectly fine.” Kirk saw his friends’ body moving up and down again with deep breaths announcing another sneeze.

HehehhhHeshoo! Echhew! ‘CHEW! Ugh…”

Jim put one hand on McCoys back. “I could ask Christine to give you some hypos.”

“Forget it. Won’t work. HECHH’EEW! I pushed myself the last five day with hypos. The last two days I had to overdose them to… ETCHH’EHHO… to have any effects. I tried, didn’t work today. ‘TCHHEW!”

“You did what? Why didn’t you tell me you weren’t feeling well?”

“Jim, please, go. I need a few minutes…” Bones was exhausted. He had to work about fourteen hours a day for the last two weeks. Every. Damn. Day. M’Banga had caught a bad flu so he had to do everything by himself and the whole ship was in chaos after their last exploration.

“A few minutes? You need a day off. Better two or three. Go to your quarters. That’s an order. I’ll manage everything.”

Now Bones lifted his head up and looked at Jim with glassy eyes. “But...”

“No. Stop it. It’s an order, I said. Everything will be fine, trust me. I’ll exchange this” he showed the box with pasta “and bring you some soup later. And I’ll give you a report so you can be sure the universe won’t perish if you take some days off, okay?

“Thank you, Jim.”

AHHHHHHH I've been totally craving some new Star Trek stuff on the forum, this is so great. I love your newest drabble especially just because I feel like there's not enough Sick Bone's getting taken care of!!! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!! :D

5 hours ago, Voltrontrash1996 said:

AHHHHHHH I've been totally craving some new Star Trek stuff on the forum, this is so great. I love your newest drabble especially just because I feel like there's not enough Sick Bone's getting taken care of!!! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!! :D

Aww, thank you SO much! This made me really happy. And if you like sick Bones: I wrote a sick Bones Fanfic before (Captured in ice). Maybe you saw it :blush: And I'll write some more sick Bones Oneshots in here if that's what you like to read :) I'm also open for wishes if there is something special you would like to read. 

I did read your fanfic and I loved it.:D I would love it if you wrote more Bones. Something that would be interesting to see is Bones having and allergic reaction instead of Jim and Jim just teasing him about it as he's usually the one thats an allergic mess. Like maybe this could happen while they're exploring a new panet.

1 hour ago, Voltrontrash1996 said:

I did read your fanfic and I loved it.:D I would love it if you wrote more Bones. Something that would be interesting to see is Bones having and allergic reaction instead of Jim and Jim just teasing him about it as he's usually the one thats an allergic mess. Like maybe this could happen while they're exploring a new panet.

:thankyou:

Perfect, I had an idea for Bones suffering from an allergy attack. Not while exploring a new planet, but - yeah, I'll simply write it down later so you will see ;):) 

Prompt: 54. Health and Healing

After shore leave the normal procedure for the CMO was to check up the whole crew so nobody could bring some exotic germs aboard the Enterprise.

Right now the captain and his first officer entered sickbay. McCoy looked up from his last patient and instructed Jim to sit down on an examination table on his right. “I’ll be there in one second. How was your night, Jim? Has she a name or isn’t it worth the effort to ask anymore?” The three had spent the last evening of their holidays together in a nice little bar until the captain vanished with an attractive native woman at his side.

“Ta... Tae… Something with `T´I think.” Kirk smirked and sat down. Spock remained in his usual position with his hands clapped behind his back and waited for his turn.

Bones came by with a medical tricorder. “Here we go. Do you… whoa, Jim, you are smelling like a strange sort of bubblegum. What the hell is that?” The physician stopped for a moment when he came closer.

“I had to use her shower gel and deodorant this morning. Forgot mine.” He told.

McCoy started the check up. After a short time his eyes begun to itch and his nose to tickle. His first thought was that the strong aroma his friend was surrounded by irritated his airways a little. Like the feeling when you enter a perfume shop and need some time to adapt.

But when he put his tricorder aside to examine Jim with his own hands, it got worse. He rubbed his burning eyes between every movement.

“Bones, what’s wrong with your eyes?” Jim was wondering.

McCoy replied with a harsh sneeze muffled in his elbow. “HESHHOOO! ‘Scuse me.”

“Bless you.” Kirk said bewildered. Bones seemed to be fine a minute before and now his eyes were red and watery and his nose twitched like he needed to sneeze again.

HeeESHH! HeshhCHOO!”

Spock took some tissues from a box near the examination table and offered them to his friend. “Doctor, it seems like you are not feeling well. Did you observe any symptoms earlier this day?”

Bones accepted the tissues and blew his now stuffed up nose. “I felt great untihhhhhilHeshh’ISHHH… until this walking candy shop came into my sickbay. Huh’HUSHHO!”

“What has that got to do with me?” Jim wanted to know.

“Seems like I’m a… ahhashh’HASHOO!” he sneezed into the tissue and grabbed a new one afterwards. “Seems like I’m allergic to however-your-last-nights-name-was cosmetics.”

“YOU are allergic to something? That’s impossible. I mean, look –“ Jim rolled up on of his sleeves and smelled his own skin. “I’m the one with the allergies and I don’t feel anything. No way you are allergic to something I’m not.”

To prove his thesis he stood up and held his blank forearm under McCoys nose.

“Jim, stohhhhehh...” he barely managed to cover his mouth with a tissue instead of sneezing onto Kirks arm. “Hehh’HESHH! He’ESHH! ESHH! ESHH’ISHH! ISHHOO! ISHH! Ugh…”

The captain stared at McCoy wide-eyed and laughed. “No. Way.”

Bones stepped back and sat down, gasping.

“Wow, you are really allergic to this stuff! Maybe I should buy some to keep you away from me in case you try to stab me with your hypos.”

Even if it was fun to turn the tables and tease Bones, Jim was concerned when he recognized that his friend wasn’t able to stop sneezing.

He’ECHEW! HESHH’ESHEW! HISH’CHOO! Dahh.. HASHOO! Dammit!”

Before Jim could do anything, Spock went to nurse Chapel and came back with a hypo. Without hesitation he injected the antihistamine into the doctor’s neck.

Immediately Bones breath normalized and he sighed in relief. “Thank you, Spock.” Then he glared at Jim. “Go and take a shower to wash this crap off your body.”

This is great. Of coarse Jim would be the one to cause the allergy attack, he can never go anywhere with out causing trouble.

Well I'm always up for more Bones but I don't think I have anymore prompts in my head, other than the normal him being the normal workaholic he is and overworking himself.

Prompt: 43. Nature’s Fury

Sneezing persons: Spock and SpockPrime

~~~~~~~~~~

It was on their way back from a diplomatic mission wich involved matters of new Vulcan so the ambassador still was on the ship when the Enterprise received an emergency call from a nearby class M planet. A natural catastrophe had raged there and now the humanoid natives needed help especially to clean up the mess. Most people had been able to rescue themselves so the human damage was minor but their villages were destroyed.

The crew got the permission to help five days until their next mission started.

Everyone, even the ambassador, was willing to help. So they beamed down and divided in groups of three. McCoy supported the improvised hospital. Kirk, the young and the old Spock helped to restore the fields and sow seeds to ensure the food supply.

Only a few minutes after they begun Kirk flinched by the sound of a sneeze just an arm length away.

Hhktch!” Young Spock stopped his work, face hidden behind his cupped hands.

“Bless you, Spock."

Ehh’tchho! Ktchoo! CHOO! Excuse me, captain.” He looked at Jim with bloodshot eyes in the typical Vulcan green colour. The older Spock came by and offered him a handkerchief.

“Are you alright?” Kirk asked and touched his friends arm.

“It seems like I’m suffering from an allergic reaction. My eyes are itching and something is irritating my ahh... airhhhAhk’ishh!” the last sneeze was muffled into the handkerchief.

Almost simultaneously the ambassador turned away and sneezed violently two times into his shoulder.

HEK’ACHOO! HEH’KISHH!"

Jims expression showed confusion. “Bless. You also, ambassador?"

“It’s only logical that thh… the ambassador is allergic to everything Ihhh am."

Immediately Kirk drew out his communicator. “Bones? I need you here with some antihistamines."

“Hell, Jim, what is it this time? Is there anything you are not allergic to?"

“Not for me. Spock... I mean both of them… just come here and bring the hypos with you. You have antihistamines down here, haven’t you?"

“Are you kidding? I’ll be there in a minute."

Now Spock and his older self were sitting on a rock offside the field. It looked like it was easier for the ambassador to control himself than for Spock. The young Vulcan sat there, face buried in the handkerchief, sneezing rapidly. Jim could tell by looking at the ambassador that he didn’t feel well, too. His eyes were watery, his nose twitched and from time to time he sneezed harshly in doubles or triples, covert by his sleeve or shoulder. Nevertheless he was rubbing circles on Spocks back and talked to him. From the distance Jim wasn’t able to understand the words, but it seemed like the ambassador was soothing Spock. The captain could hardly believe his eyes.

Bones appeared at his side and stared at the scenario, too.

“Am I hallucinating? Our Spock – I mean, in future – being kind and tender? This is one for the books!" The physician shook his head and hurried to the suffering vulcans. He knelt down in front of Spock and injected him the antihistamine before he turned to the ambassador and injected the second hypo.

“Better?"

“Yes, thank you, doctor.” Spock wheezed, exhausted by this huge allergy attack.

“Thanks.” The elder one faced Jim. “With your permission, I’d bring Spock back to his quarters to recover and afterwards take a rest by myself, captain."

“Permission granted.”

Yay! I love anything Star Trek (though my favorite is sick Spock, so if you feel inclined...) You do a great job with the characters! You have the voices and senses of humor down perfectly. I also like your spellings of the sneezes. 

17 hours ago, spirkestielgirl87 said:

Yay! I love anything Star Trek (though my favorite is sick Spock, so if you feel inclined...) You do a great job with the characters! You have the voices and senses of humor down perfectly. I also like your spellings of the sneezes. 

Thank you! Your reply made me extremly happy! My next story will be a sick Spock (Spirk) fic for you :) 

15 hours ago, queenie said:

I love how there's all these allusions to Kirk's terrible allergies-- I can't wait to explore that more!

Thanks! I'll try to include it into more stories, if you like that! It's great you like my fics so far :blush:

11 hours ago, sapphiremint said:

Oooh all these are so great !! I'm super trash for Star Trek rn and I always LOVE anything involving a sneezy!Bones.

:thankyou:My favorite is sneezy Bones, too! So I'm going to write a lot more of it, I promise!

Prompt: 16. Excuses

~~~~~~~~~~ 

Alpha-Shift ended and the first officer hurried out. It was the third day in a row although his captain – and since six weeks his boyfriend – asked him to spend the evening together. But Spock came up with excuses. The first time Kirk was absolutely okay with it. The second time he wondered but didn’t suspect anything. But when his friend rushed in direction of the turbolift this time, Jim was hurt and scared. He couldn’t tell what he did wrong. It wasn’t only the fact that Spock didn’t want to spend his free time with him but it seemed like he avoided Jim. 

This time Kirk went after him. He slipped into the turbolift shortly before the door slid shut. The two were alone and Jim hacked his override code into the control panel of the lift to stop it. The Vulcan stood in one corner, his back to the captain.

“Spock! Look at me! What’s your problem? What have I done? I thought we could talk about everything!” Jim snapped. Filled with sadness and anger he had to pull himself together to not shout at his friend.

“Jim, it’s not what you think.” Spock replied and in this silence Jim noticed a difference in his friends’ voice. It sounded a bit – congested. Not enough to be remarkable in the trouble of the bridge. Kirk came closer and touched his officers back.

“Are you alright? I’m sorry, I didn’t want to be harsh. It was just… I was afraid…”

Spock turned around and faced Jim. This close it became obvious that the Vulcan didn’t feel well. A slight layer of sweat covered his forehead and he looked a bit paler than usual, expect a touch of green on the tip of his nose.

Jim put one hand on his boyfriends cheek. “Are you sick?”

“Just a minor discomfort. Nothing to worry about. I thought it would be better to keep it out of your business, but considering your reaction I should have told you.” Spocks nose twitched but he somehow managed to make no noise.

“Of course you should have told me! Let me guess, you do not feel well for three days? How could I be so distracted not to notice?”

“It wasn’t your fault. I was in total control of myself.” He sniffed and a chill ran through his body.

Jim wrapped his hands around Spocks neck. “You are shivering! I had to notice that!”

“I have not done that at work. I suppressed any sign of an illness. But it’s getting harder towards end of the shhh… shift.”

Their faces so close, Jim saw his lovers nose twitching more and more while the green of the tip was spreading to the nostrils.

“Jihhh…ihhhhm… Hehkkishh!” Spock turned his head aside just in time and sneezed suddenly against his lovers sleeve. Embarrassed he tried to escape and attempted to apologize, still struggling with another upcoming sneeze.

“Excuhhhuhhehh… cuse…”

Instead of loosing the grip, Jim dragged Spock closer, one hand still on his neck, the other one on his back.

“Don’t. It’s okay. Stop torturing yourself. Come here.”

Adhered to Jims waist, Spock muffled a violent sneezing fit into the shoulder in front of him. His body was shaken by every single sneeze and the captain could feel the warm, hitching breath through his uniform. The Vulcan finally lost control in his t’hy’la arms.

Hehhhekishh! Hehtshh! Khishh! Ihh’hishh! HIHSHH’ISHH! ISHH! ISHH!”

Spock remained with his head resting on Jims shoulder and sensed a kiss softly pressed on his temple.

Yes, he should have told him before.

3 hours ago, Red said:

Tpoic: 16. Excuses

~~~~~~~~~~ 

Alpha-Shift ended and the first officer hurried out. It was the third day in a row although his captain – and since six weeks his boyfriend – asked him to spend the evening together. But Spock came up with excuses. The first time Kirk was absolutely okay with it. The second time he wondered but didn’t suspect anything. But when his friend rushed in direction of the turbolift this time, Jim was hurt and scared. He couldn’t tell what he did wrong. It wasn’t only the fact that Spock didn’t want to spend his free time with him but it seemed like he avoided Jim. 

This time Kirk went after him. He slipped into the turbolift shortly before the door slid shut. The two were alone and Jim hacked his override code into the control panel of the lift to stop it. The Vulcan stood in one corner, his back to the captain.

“Spock! Look at me! What’s your problem? What have I done? I thought we could talk about everything!” Jim snapped. Filled with sadness and anger he had to pull himself together to not shout at his friend.

“Jim, it’s not what you think.” Spock replied and in this silence Jim noticed a difference in his friends’ voice. It sounded a bit – congested. Not enough to be remarkable in the trouble of the bridge. Kirk came closer and touched his officers back.

“Are you alright? I’m sorry, I didn’t want to be harsh. It was just… I was afraid…”

Spock turned around and faced Jim. This close it became obvious that the Vulcan didn’t feel well. A slight layer of sweat covered his forehead and he looked a bit paler than usual, expect a touch of green on the tip of his nose.

Jim put one hand on his boyfriends cheek. “Are you sick?”

“Just a minor discomfort. Nothing to worry about. I thought it would be better to keep it out of your business, but considering your reaction I should have told you.” Spocks nose twitched but he somehow managed to make no noise.

“Of course you should have told me! Let me guess, you do not feel well for three days? How could I be so distracted not to notice?”

“It wasn’t your fault. I was in total control of myself.” He sniffed and a chill ran through his body.

Jim wrapped his hands around Spocks neck. “You are shivering! I had to notice that!”

“I have not done that at work. I suppressed any sign of an illness. But it’s getting harder towards end of the shhh… shift.”

With his face directly in front of his officers, Jim saw his friends nose twitching more and more while the green of the tip were spreading to the nostrils.

“Jihhh…ihhhhm… Hehkkishh!” Spock turned his head aside just in time and sneezed suddenly against his lovers sleeve. Embarrassed he tried to escape and attempted to apologize, still struggling with another upcoming sneeze.

“Excuhhhuhhehh… cuse…”

Instead of loosing the grip, Jim dragged Spock closer, one hand still on his neck, the other one on his back.

“Don’t. It’s okay. Stop torturing yourself. Come here.”

Adhered to Jims waist, Spock muffled a violent sneezing fit into the shoulder in front of him. His body was shaken by every single sneeze and the captain could feel the warm, hitching breath through his uniform. The Vulcan finally lost control in his t’hy’la arms.

Hehhhekishh! Hehtshh! Khishh! Ihh’hishh! HIHSHH’ISHH! ISHH! ISHH!”

Spock remained with his head resting on Jims shoulder and sensed a kiss softly pressed on his temple.

Yes, he should have told him before.

Yay! Thank you so much. This was perfect. I love how Spock uses all his energy suppressing his symptoms on the bridge so that by the time he steps off he is overcome with illness. And Jim being there to comfort and let him be vulnerable for once. Again, it was absolutely perfect! 

18 hours ago, Alabaster said:

I love everything about this! Love Spirk!

15 hours ago, spirkestielgirl87 said:

Yay! Thank you so much. This was perfect. I love how Spock uses all his energy suppressing his symptoms on the bridge so that by the time he steps off he is overcome with illness. And Jim being there to comfort and let him be vulnerable for once. Again, it was absolutely perfect! 

Thank you both! I'm glad you like it :) I'll write some more Spirk in the next weeks. If you have special wishes, just tell me!

Next will be some sick Bones for @Voltrontrash1996 and @sapphiremint :thumbsupsmiley:

Prompt: 62. Irregular Orbit

~~~~~~~~~~

For eight days now the Enterprise crossed a dense nebula with the result that the whole crew was completely overworked. Because of the turbulences as well the bridge as sickbay were kept busy around the clock. Some crew members were overtired and small accidents happened more frequently.

This time Sulu poured a hot cup of coffee over his hand. He cursed the whole Starfleet loudly. Immediately blisters appeared on the red, burned skin. The captain came by to see what was wrong.

“Sulu, go down to sickbay and let McCoy take a look.”

“I can’t leave, captain. There are irregularities on the radar.”

Kirk sighed. His helmsman held his injured hand up.

“Fine, I’ll call Bones. You need to be treated.”

Five minutes later the CMO arrived at the bridge. He gasped like he sprinted the whole way. His head was deep red and sweat ran down his face.

“Easy, Bones. This wasn’t an emergency call.”

The physician ignored the comment and went to his patient. Without a word he fetched his tricorder and healed the wound. Sulu wanted to thank him but had to react to avoid an asteroid and the ship was shaken by this evasive action. It wasn’t a massive disruption but enough to get McCoy off his feet.

Instantly Sulu helped him up and Spock came by to steady Bones who seemed to sway. “What’s wrong, doctor? Did you get hurt?”

McCoy cleared his throat and said huskily: “No. Just a bit dizzy.” He begun to cough violently and it sounded painful.

Kirk took Sulus place at his friends side and guided him with Spocks help to the captains chair. “Sit down. Breath slowly.” Bones collapsed on Jims seat, still coughing.

“Captain, the doctor is running a fever. His temperature is higher than normal.”

HeshCHEW! HESHH!” Bones cupped his hands over his mouth and nose and the coughing fit ended with a strong double sneeze. With closed eyes he talked into his hands. “’Scuse me, Jim.”

“You sound awful.” Jim noted and put a hand on Bones back.

“I feel awful.” McCoy affirmed and looked up before he started to cough again. Unasked, Uhura stood up and brought him a bottle of water. Bones took a sip to calm his sore throat. “Thanks.” He wheezed.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were unfit for duty?” Jim asked in concern.

“It wa… hehh… hold on…” He pressed the back of his hand against his nose. “Hnxgt! Ugh. Sorry. It wasn’t that bad before.” It was audible that he struggled with another sneeze and this time Chekov came and offered him a tissue. “Bless you, Sir."

He nodded in thanks and inhaled deeply with a pre-sneeze face while he grabbed the tissue and brought it up to his nose. “HehHeshshh! Hishhchew! HeCHEW!”

Jim watched his friend while he blew his nose discreetly and then tried to get up but failed. “Still dizzy?”

Bones rubbed his eyes. “I fear it’s getting worse.”

“Yeah, you occupied my seat long enough. Let’s get you into your bed, okay? Spock and I will help you to your quarters. Sulu, you have the conn.”

“Aye, Sir. Get well soon, doctor.”

Archived