Sneeze Fetish Forum

Red's Star Trek Drabbles (Update 24|12|16)

Red

You know what, they are all equally stubborn and deserve each other. :lol1:

On November 25, 2016 at 5:42 AM, Red said:

“Whad the hell?! Jib!”

“If you planned to suffer alone I have to disappoint you. I won’t go.”

A perfect example. :) 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/25/2016 at 4:42 AM, Red said:

“What do ya think?” The CMO grumbled. The room was dark and Jim couldn’t see wherefrom the sound came.

“I think you’re very excited to spend the evening with me. Light 50%” The captain said

LOL, totally them.

On 11/25/2016 at 4:42 AM, Red said:

“If you planned to suffer alone I have to disappoint you. I won’t go.”

Awww!

It touches me over and over again to see that you all are still reading my one-shots! Thank you so much @Sanguine Cheerful Worrier @Aliena H. and @AngelEyes ! I've had no time the last day and I'm sorry I reply only now. But as compensation I wrote a new little fic and I hope you like it! :) :blushing:

~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt: 64. Frost

Sneezing person: Spock

Reason: Hypothermia

“Jim? Spock?”  The physician shouted. A chill ran down his spine. It was cold. Damn cold. Cold and wet.

“Bones? I’m over here! Where are we? Where’s Spock?”

“Here, captain. It seems like the natives caught us and hold us captive.” The Vulcan said.

“I can’t see one of you. Is this a prison? Why is it so dark and… frosty?” Kirk asked.

“In what kind of prison does it snow? Hell, we’re tied up outside as dogs! Jim I told you we’d need the neoprene underwear! Without it we’d be dead by now. Think about it the next time you start an argument with me! I saved your stubborn ass! Golly! My hands are bounded behind my back. How about you?” McCoy scolded.

“Mine, too.” Jim confirmed. He tried to stand up. “But my legs are free. I can walk a few steps. The rope isn’t very long, but I can’t free my hands. You’re right Bones, we’re lashed as…”

HeKishh! HE’ESHH! KH’ISHH!”

“Spock? Was that you? Are you okay?” Jim sounded concerned.

The first officer coughed slightly and answered: “Excuse me.”

“Screw your Vulcan pride! What’s wrong? ‘Thought the green-blooded robots could control their body temperature? That’s why you refused the thermal underwear, remember?” Bones hissed, but beneath his anger there was worry.

“Vulcans can control their body temperature by meditation but it was impossible for me to do so while I was unconscious.” He was shaking so hard that the two other men didn’t need to see him – they were able to hear it through his trembling voice.

“You need to warm up immediately. Even your muscle strength won’t be enough to keep your core temperature high for long. Can you… I don’t know – fix it somehow? With meditation? Or can you free yourself? Maybe the rope isn’t too strong.” Bones sounded desperate.

“I… I fear there… EHH’KISHOO!” Normally Spock tried to stifle his sneezes or at least to cover them but he was forced to sneeze freely and that didn’t make anything better. “I fear there is no such way, doctor.”

"What if…?” Jim mumbled and took advantage of the total radius his chains offered him. Soon he found something. “Spock? Is that you?”

The first officer didn’t react but Jim was sure it was him. “Bones! Stand up! Follow my voice! Maybe you can reach us.” The doctor directly understood what Kirk intended and just a moment later he reached his mates.

Spock was lying on the ground in an embryonic position to present a surface as small as possible. He was to weak to stand up, still coughing and shivering when two warm bodies snuggled up to his own. They protected him from the cold wind and the chills eased a bit. Unfortunately his nose started to tickle again when the hair of one of his friends touched his nostrils.

“Spock? Bones, what’s wrong with him?” Jim panicked and the Vulcan now could identify the person in front of his face as the captain. What means the doctor was lying behind him, nestled to his back.

“Jihhheh…” Spock didn’t know where to turn. Because of McCoy he couldn’t roll onto his back. The biting cold made him so inflexible that he was barely able to turn his head in any direction. Distress was overspreading his mind. And he lost control of his body. Finally the cold tip of his nose was pressed against soft skin and he muffled a forceful sneezing fit into Jims neck.

EkIshh! ISHH’ISHH! K’ISHH! EH’KECHO! ECHH! ECHH’CHOO!” Spock was breathing heavily, trying to hold back another fit and expecting the captain to flee in disgust. It was embarrassing.

Instead of the expected reaction Jim begun to laugh. “Bless you. Did my hair tease…” he stopped when he noticed that his friends breath was still hitching. “Bess you again."

EK’ECHH! K’ECHH! ECHH! HEKISHH! ISHH! ISHH!“ The last three rapid sneezes sounded pretty painful and Spock winced with each one.

“For goodness’ sake, are you alright?” It was Bones.

“According to circumstances, I think I’m alright.” Without his friends, he’d have no chance to survive. But he wasn’t alone. They were together. And they would find a way out of here. The two bodies didn’t only emit warmth, they emitted hope. Confidence. Friendship. Love.

On 01/12/2016 at 9:12 PM, Red said:

The first officer coughed slightly and answered: “Excuse me.”

... And I just died.:D I love when someone apologise for a sneeze, it's even better wieh it's a character I love, in such a dramatic situation, because it's funny and adorable at the same time (sigh happily). The whole drabble was really really really good. Your Bones is great. Once again thanks for indulging my deepest wishes!

On 12/1/2016 at 2:12 PM, Red said:

“According to circumstances, I think I’m alright.” Without his friends, he’d have no chance to survive. But he wasn’t alone. They were together. And they would find a way out of here. The two bodies didn’t only emit warmth, they emitted hope. Confidence. Friendship. Love.

LOL. Such a Spock thing to say. And Awww, so sweet.

Thank you again @Aliena H. and @AngelEyes ! So happy to see you're still reading in here!

I won't have time to write another one-shot until the end of december but if one of you (or anybody else who's reading this thread) has a request - just tell me! In two weeks I'll have a lot of time to write and would be glad to fullfill some of your wishes :) 

I definitely want to echo @AngelEyes and add a few "awws" of my own. I also want to say Bones in his "I told you so" mode is delightfully insufferable. 

:laugh:

13 hours ago, Sanguine Cheerful Worrier said:

I also want to say Bones in his "I told you so" mode is delightfully insufferable. 

@Sanguine Cheerful Worrier is spot on here! He's the best!

@SneezeFanGirl : Nice fic, but it would be great if you could start an own Thread. I am trying to complete a Drabble Challenge and it's hard to keep an overview if there are other stories in between. Maybe a Mod could be so nice to shift your story in an extra Thread? You surely can copy the list with Prompts if you want to :) 

43 minutes ago, Red said:

@SneezeFanGirl : Nice fic, but it would be great if you could start an own Thread. I am trying to complete a Drabble Challenge and it's hard to keep an overview if there are other stories in between. Maybe a Mod could be so nice to shift your story in an extra Thread? You surely can copy the list with Prompts if you want to :) 

Oh, sorry again :) but I, probably, can not create my own topic. I have copy this drablle, so, may be just delete it?

18 minutes ago, SneezeFanGirl said:

Oh, sorry again :) but I, probably, can not create my own topic. I have copy this drablle, so, may be just delete it?

Sure you can start your own Thread! There's a button with "Start new topic" on the right side at the top of the forum. So you can create your own Drabble callenge if you want to :) If there are any problems maybe one of the Mods (I don't know all Mods here... @Joal 555 could help you I think? Is there a way to shift SneezeFanGirl's drabble in an own Thread or to delate it here after she started her own? That would be very nice! Thank you :blush: )

1 minute ago, Red said:

Sure you can start your own Thread! There's a button with "Start new topic" on the right side at the top of the forum. So you can create your own Drabble callenge if you want to :) If there are any problems maybe one of the Mods (I don't know all Mods here... @Joal 555 could help you I think? Is there a way to shift SneezeFanGirl's drabble in an own Thread or to delate it here after she started her own? That would be very nice! Thank you :blush: )

Yep, I'd test it already) I though, I can't because I can't even edit my profile yet :) but I asked delete my posts from here in the technical topic, so may be, it will happened soon :)

On 14.12.2016 at 0:27 PM, Sanguine Cheerful Worrier said:

I definitely want to echo @AngelEyes and add a few "awws" of my own. I also want to say Bones in his "I told you so" mode is delightfully insufferable. 

:laugh:

Thanks! Yeah, I love Bones being somesthing between an grumpy country doctor and an old, wise dad, too :laughingsmiley:

On 15.12.2016 at 1:33 AM, AngelEyes said:

@Sanguine Cheerful Worrier is spot on here! He's the best!

Indeed, he's the best! Thank you! :)

This one is for @Aliena H. :hug:
~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt:  95. Acceptance

Sneezing person: Spock and McCoy

Reason: Illness

“Don't even think 'bout it, Spock!“

“Doctor, I assure you I'm fit ehh... enou... eh'kishh! K'ishh! ISHH!“ Spock covered mouth and nose with a tissue he had already in his hand. 

“And DON'T DARE to say you're fit for duty! 'cause you're not! I'm the physician and I decide... He'CHEEW!“ Bones quickly turned away when a sudden sneeze sneaked up on him. He only had time to bring one fist to his nose wich still was red and twitching when he faced his friend again. 

“All due respect, it seems like you are the one who should not perform -“

Ehh... hehh...“ McCoy was holding up a finger when his breath became eratic and Spock paused his speech. He watched the doctor who was clearly teased by a strong tickle. Eyes shut, lips apart, arm halfway up to his face he was taking deep, hasty breaths. Seconds later the sneeze disappeared. “Ugh... 'scuse me I interrupted your nonsense.“ 

The first officer opened his mouth to continue but was suprised by a breathtaking sneezing fit. Not fast enough to grab a new tissue he pressed the back of his hand against his greenish nose. “He'khshh! Kh'eshh! Heh'kish! H'ISHH! ISHH'HISHH! SHH'ISHH!“ 

“Bless you. Done?“ 

Spock looked up. Jim stood in front of him, offering a handkerchief.

The vulcan accepted. “Thank you, captain.“ 

“Spock, Bones is right. You should take the day off. No need to torture yourself and risk something worse than a cold. Go to your quarters. That's an order.“

Jim turned around to his CMO who was still fighting with the tickle that fully returned when he saw Spock sneezing. Patiently Kirk waited while McCoys breath got more and more desperate. After some false starts he finally muffled a strong fit against his sleeve. 

Heh... ehh.. HE'EHH... Ehh'HEC... HE'ECHEEW! EH'HESHHOO! HE'ESHH! CHEW! HEH'SHHISHH'SHOO!“ He searched for a handkerchief in his pockets, found one and blew his nose before he stated to talk. “Thanks, Jim. That damn hobgoblin...“

“Stop it. Spock's right, too. You look like shit. Go and take a nap. Captains order. You're sick. Both of you. Accept it."

Oh THANK YOu Red!!! I love it, it's so cute! Triumvirate power, yeeeesss!!!

15 hours ago, Red said:

Ugh... 'scuse me I interrupted your nonsense.“ 

I think this was your / McCoy's best line. I'm jealous I didn't think of it before you...

On 12/24/2016 at 0:14 PM, Red said:

“Stop it. Spock's right, too. You look like shit. Go and take a nap. Captains order. You're sick. Both of you. Accept it."

You tell em Captain! None of that nonsense.

Archived