Sneeze Fetish Forum

Red's Star Trek Drabbles (Update 24|12|16)

Red

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you both @Voltrontrash1996 and @sapphiremint ! It means a lot to me that you like it ^_^

Right know I have less time than the last weeks because of (practical) exams but if someone here has a special request I'll do my best to write it as soon as possible! Such wishes are an incentive for me :blush:

Hello Red, I'm new on the forum (and english is not my language, so please forgive me if I make mistakes) and I wanted to thank you for these drabbles ! My favourite character is Spock, but I love the way you describe (and spell) McCoy's sneezing... My favorite for now is "Exhaustion".

When you have time, I will be glad to read some more (McCoy or Spock, as you like - or, better, both of them !)...

On 3.10.2016 at 10:36 PM, Aliena H. said:

Hello Red, I'm new on the forum (and english is not my language, so please forgive me if I make mistakes) and I wanted to thank you for these drabbles ! My favourite character is Spock, but I love the way you describe (and spell) McCoy's sneezing... My favorite for now is "Exhaustion".

When you have time, I will be glad to read some more (McCoy or Spock, as you like - or, better, both of them !)...

This really made my day, thank you! :) English isn't my nativ language, too. ;) 

I took "or, better, both of them" as a challenge aaaaand: Here we go :razz:

~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt: 58. Heartfelt Apology

Sneezing persons: Spock and McCoy

Reason: Illness

Kirk knocked at the door to Spocks quarters but it was McCoy who opened him.

“Bones! How is he?” Jims voice sounded both concerned and guilty at the same time.

“As miserable as you were the last days. But he’ll be fine.”

A desperate, muffled sneezing fit directed their attention to a curled up Vulcan on the other side of the room.

Hekishh! KtIshhoo! HehKishh! Hishh! K’HECHOO!”

Jim sat down on the edge of the bed and lifted a corner of the blanket to look at Spock who’s face was buried into the pillow. Before the fit was over, Jim kissed soft his lovers temple.

“Spock, I’m truly sorry. I didn’t want you to suffer. You shouldn’t have taken care of me.” Kirk said.

“Stop your self-pity, none of us thought that he could get infected by this virus.” McCoy interrupted. The doctor came by and offered Spock a tissue from the box on the nightstand.

“Thank you, Leonard.” Spock sniffled and blew his nose wetly. “It’s not your fault, Jim. It was my own decision to stay with you. And it wasn’t only me who cared for you.” He added with a hoarse voice.

In the moment Kirk looked at McCoy to thank the other man he loved more than anything on this world, the doctor turned away suddenly and let out a harsh double sneeze.

HECH’CHEW! HEH’ECHOO!”

Jim stood up and touched his friends back. “Bless you, Bones. You’re not getting sick, too – aren’t you?”

“Of course not. I’m fide.” The doctor sounded clearly congested.

“He was shivering the whole day, Jim. I told him to take a rest.” Spock informed the captain.

Kirk hugged Bones slightly (indeed, he was shivering) and kissed his neck. “Thank you for taking care of me. And of Spock. But you should also take care of yourself.” He whispered and navigated the physician to the bed. “But for now, it’s time for me to take care of the two of you.”

His weak, aching muscles didn’t allow McCoy to fight back so he lay down right beside Spock. The Vulcan drew nearer, wrapped his arms around him and shared his blanked with his lover.

Jim watched them with a little smile. “I’ll fetch some tea and be back in a minute.”

On his way to the small kitchen, he heard a damped “Hek’ishh!” and didn’t have to look to know that Spock had pressed his twitching nose against Bones back. This imagination made him smile a bit brighter.

Wahou, thank you for your (very) quick response ! It's great ! Since I discovered Star Trek, I have been wondering (of course) if Vulcans could catch colds... Well, apparently they can... And I will not complain about it !

A little question off topic : may I ask you which TOS episode does your signature come from ?

14 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

Wahou, thank you for your (very) quick response ! It's great ! Since I discovered Star Trek, I have been wondering (of course) if Vulcans could catch colds... Well, apparently they can... And I will not complain about it !

A little question off topic : may I ask you which TOS episode does your signature come from ?

Thank you! I'm always beyond happy to read that there are people who enjoy my stories :blushsmiley:

My signature is from "For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky" (season 3, episode 8) where McCoy suffers from Xenopolycythemia. Love that episode ^^

4 hours ago, spirkestielgirl87 said:

Aw I love Kirk taking care of both of them. Very sweet. 

Thanks, thanks, thanks! ^_^ I'll write some more spirk for you as soon as possible!

Prompt: 35. Forgotten

Sneezing person: Kirk

Someone knocked on his door. The captain groaned and slipped out of his bed again. It was a horrible day. He didn’t even want to think about it. And, on top, at the end of alpha shift he felt like crap. The only thing he wanted right now was getting some sleep.

He opened the door just wide enough to see who wanted to disturb him. And suddenly it hit him like a ton of bricks.

“Fuck! Spock, I’m so sorry! Damn, how could I?” Kirk punched against the doorway before he sighed and started to massage the bridge of his nose. “I’m really sorry, I forgot it.” He whispered.

Spock guided his t’hy’la back into the room, closed the door behind them and hugged him tight. “It’s alright, Jim. I noticed you were on distress so I decided to look after you when you didn’t appear for our dinner.”

“How could I forget our first anniversary? Spock, I…” He was interrupted by a kiss placed on his forehead.

“Jim, you are warmer than usual.” The Vulcan observed.

“I’m fine.” Jim leaned against his lovers shoulder. “I’m ju… heshhshoo!” he had no time to turn away or cover the first sneeze. But his nose continued to tickle and he tried to push Spock away while his breath hitched. Two arms held him in place with vulcan strength. Jim pressed his nose against Spocks collarbone and sneezed desperately. Spock put a kiss on Jims hair and remained with his lips until the fit subsided.

EhhHeehshoo! Excu… huhhushchoo! EshHishh! Excuse me… heehessh! ESHH!”

“You are obviously ill. There is no reason to apologize. You need to rest.”

“I forgot our date and let you down at our anniversary. We planned to spend the evening together. I’m an awful boyfriend.” Jim sniffled wetly. “Yeah, great, and I’m disgusting.”

“I do not see why we should not spend the evening together.” With his lover still in his arms, Spock went to the bed. He reached for a tissue from a nearby box and gave it to Jim. “And I do not feel anything like disgust. To admit, the only feeling I perceive right now is love.”

Jim wiped his nose before he lay down and dragged Spock into the bed. Their lips almost touched before Jim quickly turned his head to the side to let out a forceful sneeze.

Hesh’SHOO!”

His expression showed frustration but he had no time to complain.

Spock already sank back to kiss Jim passionately.

Haven't commented on this thread yet but lord, these are absolutely adorable!

On 05/10/2016 at 10:57 AM, Red said:

My signature is from "For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky" (season 3, episode 8) where McCoy suffers from Xenopolycythemia. Love that episode ^^

Thank you (for your answer and for the drabble you have written of course) ! I just watched it yesterday evening : such a great episode !!!

If I may post another request (when you have time and if it inspire you of course !!!), could you write a sneezing Spock (always my favorite) and Chekov around (I like Chekov and unfortunately he's not often in Star Trek fics) ?

13 hours ago, Coffee Chicken Barista said:

Haven't commented on this thread yet but lord, these are absolutely adorable!

I had an awful day and reading your comment made me so, so, so happy! I thank you so much! :cryhappy:

5 minutes ago, Aliena H. said:

Thank you (for your answer and for the drabble you have written of course) ! I just watched it yesterday evening : such a great episode !!!

If I may post another request (when you have time and if it inspire you of course !!!), could you write a sneezing Spock (always my favorite) and Chekov around (I like Chekov and unfortunately he's not often in Star Trek fics) ?

Thank you for your feedback! I'm not that good at writing Chekov but I'll definitely try! It could take a few days, I have a lot of stress this week and I'm writing at a sick Bones fic at the moment (and got stuck because of the whole stress right now). After that I'll do sneezy Spock with Chekov :)  

Prompt: 86. Picking up the Pieces

Sneezing person: McCoy

~~~~~~~~~~

“Bones? Hey…” It was just a whisper but Jim noticed how his friend winced. SickBay was deserted and the light in McCoys office was dimmed to 20%. The doctor sat on the floor, his back leaned against the wall and he was starring straight across the empty room.

Jim settled down besides the doctor. “It wasn’t your fault.”

No response. The captain felt how the man at his side was shivering.

“It’s cold in here. How long did you sit on this frosty ground?”

“Dunno.” Bones voice sounded absent and a bit husky.

“It’s two in the morning. Your shift ended six hours ago.”

“Maybe.”

Kirk wrapped an arm around McCoy. “Hey, it’s okay. You…”

“OKAY? It’s okay?” Bones shouted suddenly and pushed him away. “Hell, he’s dead, Jim! He wasn’t much older than Chekov. Just a little kid. DEAD! I could have saved him!” The hoarseness got worse with every word and the doctor ended up coughing.

“It’s terrible. But it’s not your fault.” Jim drew nearer again. “You’re exhausted and it seems like you already caught a cold. Go to bed.”

“I’m fihhhhine… hehECHHEW!” Bones turned his head away to sneeze violently.

“Bless. Sure you are.” Jim teased him. “You're not going anywhere so soon, aren’t you?” He added.

“N… heeHESH’SHOO! No.” McCoy shook his head, breath hitching before he sneezed again.

Kirk rose without a word, left the office and came back a few minutes later. He handed Bones a hot cup of tea, put a box of tissues on the floor in front of him, wrapped two blankets around his shoulders and sat down exactly at the same place where he was before. 

Ahhhh I haven't commented in forever!!!Oh No poor guilt racked Bones!!! I love these you write these characters so well!!!! Keep going with these!!!

BONES!!!!!!! Poor baby. He's so adorable and I love the way you write him!

OH my God guilt + illness = double H/C !!! I think this one is my favorite of your drabbles. I like when we can imagine some situations behind the scene (who was that poor guy who died ? How did he die ? Why does McCoy think he could have done something ?...). Bones is the character you write the best (is it correct ?) !

I hope wou enjoy your week-end and you will not be under stress anymore next week.

And, of course, I look forward to reading your sick McCoy fic when it's over !

On 7.10.2016 at 11:44 PM, Voltrontrash1996 said:

Ahhhh I haven't commented in forever!!!Oh No poor guilt racked Bones!!! I love these you write these characters so well!!!! Keep going with these!!!

Thank you! I'm always SO happy to see you are still reading in here and still like it :) 

On 8.10.2016 at 6:16 AM, Coffee Chicken ZOMBIE!!! said:

BONES!!!!!!! Poor baby. He's so adorable and I love the way you write him!

Thanks! He's my favorite character to write and I also love to read stories about him. Maybe it's because I study medicine and I know how hard it must be as a doctor sometimes. I just love Bones :heart:

On 8.10.2016 at 6:37 AM, Zuki said:

I love this, I'm just starting to get into the fandom and I love the bones ones :) 

Aww, it's so great to read that you like it! Bones is my favorite, too. I promise I'll write a lot more of it! Thank you :cryhappy:

21 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

OH my God guilt + illness = double H/C !!! I think this one is my favorite of your drabbles. I like when we can imagine some situations behind the scene (who was that poor guy who died ? How did he die ? Why does McCoy think he could have done something ?...). Bones is the character you write the best (is it correct ?) !

I hope wou enjoy your week-end and you will not be under stress anymore next week.

And, of course, I look forward to reading your sick McCoy fic when it's over !

Thank you so much! Next I'll write the Spock/Chekov one and after that I'll continue with a lot Spirk and Bones because it seems like that are the favorites here (and my favorites, too :laugh2:). After my exam next week I'll have less stress. 

On 6.10.2016 at 9:16 PM, Aliena H. said:

Here we go! But I'm not that good at writing Chekov...

~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt: 33%

Sneezing person: Spock

A persistent virus was floating around the Enterprise and 33% of the crew were knocked out with something comparable to the common cold but with stronger symptoms. Every department of the ship was understaffed, even the bridge. The captain himself was confined to his bed so the first officer took command.

Although the Vulcan was sure he couldn’t catch this pathogen, he begun to feel a bit uncomfortable during alpha shift. Normally his duty was over now but three hours ago Mr. Sulu left the bridge with high fever. Luckily it was a calm day. Nevertheless Spock had to stay another twelve hours.

During beta shift only he, Ensign Chekov and two technicians were at the bridge. The other crewmembers had on-call duty. It was almost one in the morning when Spock felt worse. He was definitely suffering from a fever – the temperature on board seemed to be lower than before but of course that could not be.

Around two a.m. his sore throat made it difficult to swallow and his muscles started to ach. He had tried to ignore his scratchy lungs and itchy nose but it got harder any minute.

At four a.m. it was impossible for him to suppress the symptoms any more. The whole bridge was quiet expect of some devices beeping regularly.

The first officer pinched his nose between index and thump when the urge to sneeze overwhelmed him. The fit was perfectly stifled and yet seemed to be loud in the silence.

Hngxt! K’ngxt! Ngxt! Hkngx!”

While Spock was still sneezing, Chekov turned around and watched him. The fit ended with a brief cough.

“Are you alright, Sir?”

“I’m fit enough to… He’kishh!” A sudden sneeze surprised Spock and he barely managed to cover it with his sleeve.

“Bless you, Sir. You do not sound very vell.”

A wave of dizziness hit Spock. He closed his eyes and took some deep breaths to get over it but the changed breathing triggered another violent sneezing fit. He cupped his hands over mouth and nose, head turned aside.

Heh..Ehkechoo! HihKIsshh! HishhISHH! HekKISHOO! HeeEhhHEH’KISHHSHOO!”

Meanwhile Chekov was on his feet and standing in front of Spock.

“Sir, I think it vould be better for you to go to your room.” The boy said a little insecure.

“I understand your concern, Mr. Chekov, but I fear I can not go. We need someone to command the bridge and until Captain Kirk and Mr. Sulu…” Spocks hoarse voice broke and he was interrupted by hacking coughs.

“I… I can do zat! Really! Nothing happened the vhole day!” Chekov announced confident.

Spock felt how he was about to loose the control over his body. He was sweating and shivering at the same time and it was hard to concentrate. It would be most logical to return to his quarters and take some rest to be recovered (even a bit) in case of emergency. It took all the power he had left to exit the bridge without another sign of weakness.

“Mr. Chekov, you have the conn.”

I've been out of touch for a while so I just found this. And did a little happy dance! Star Trek! I'm a wee bit obsessed with it right now. (I just got into it and I'm now binge watching it on Netflix! LOL!) Your writing is awesome! I love your Bones. I also really like Kirk's allergies, and Bones being all annoyed/sarcastic about them. 

There's nothing I love more than a sick Spock, and one again you wrote it beautifully. 

Thank you so much for Chekov !!! I love it, it is so cute ! I also prefer sick Spock above all (but McCoy is great too), and it is very well written.

On 15.10.2016 at 2:16 AM, AngelEyes said:

I've been out of touch for a while so I just found this. And did a little happy dance! Star Trek! I'm a wee bit obsessed with it right now. (I just got into it and I'm now binge watching it on Netflix! LOL!) Your writing is awesome! I love your Bones. I also really like Kirk's allergies, and Bones being all annoyed/sarcastic about them. 

Awww, thank you so, so much! Your reply made me very happy. And I decided to write a new Bones fic. Hope you enjoy it :blushing::heart:

On 15.10.2016 at 2:54 AM, spirkestielgirl87 said:

There's nothing I love more than a sick Spock, and one again you wrote it beautifully. 

I thank you! :hug: Writing sick Spock is really funny so I'll do definetely more! 

On 15.10.2016 at 2:01 PM, Aliena H. said:

Thank you so much for Chekov !!! I love it, it is so cute ! I also prefer sick Spock above all (but McCoy is great too), and it is very well written.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it :) 

~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt: 87. Gunshot

Sneezing person: McCoy

“Are you two alright?” Bones asked breathless.

A minute ago an emergency call came in and McCoy hurried to the transporter room. Just in the minute he entered, Spock and Kirk materialized on the platform.

“I’m fine. He’s injured.” The captain explained. He was supporting Spock who pressed one hand against a bleeding wound at his flank.

“What happened?” McCoy came by and helped them.

“He got shot. It was something like a revolver, I think.”  Kirk told him.

With a medical team they carried Spock to sickbay and Bones started to do a lot of medical stuff Jim didn’t understand – and right now didn’t care for. On the way down Spock passed out and Jim felt his heart breaking.

Fifteen minutes later, the Vulcan was lying in a biobed and looked like he was just sleeping.

“Will he be okay?” The captain asked absent, holding Spocks hand.

Bones touched his shoulder. “Yes, he’ll be fine. He just needs some rest. And you need some, too. Go to bed, I’ll stay here and take care of this damn hobgoblin.”

Jim now felt how exhausted he was. “Thank you, Bones.”

The surgeon felt the fatigue of weeks of constant work and fear, too. But he was responsible for the health of all crewmembers. Especially the health of his friends.

It took three days until Spock was fully awake and recovered. The whole time, Bones stayed at his side. He didn’t leave sick bay once. He even slept in his office to make sure he would be near his friend if he needed him. Besides that he had to manage the normal chaos at the Enterprise and took care of the other patients when Jim was there to look for Spock.

At the evening of the third day, Jim visited his first officer again. Bones found them in an argument when he was done with everything else and wanted to look after Spock.

“I’m fully capable to perform my duties again.”

“No, Spock! You should… ah, Bones! Glad to see you! Tell him that he’s not fit enough to…” Jim was obviously upset but stopped abruptly when he looked at McCoy. He caught a glimpse of Bones pre-sneeze face while the physician was turning aside.

HehECHOO! EHHHEH’CHEW! ‘Scuse me.”

“Bless.” Jim said and continued without suspecting anything until Spock interrupted.

“Doctor, you should take a seat. You are pale.”

Only now Jim noticed that Spock was right. The captain got up to offer Bones his seat but the doctor declined.

“Bones, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I’m just a… ahhhashSHOO! HESH’CHEW! A bit… HESHH! Ugh… sorry. A bit tired.” He drew out a handkerchief and blew his nose discreetly.

Kirk raised a hand to touch his mates forehead but McCoy repelled it. “What the hell are you doing?”

“I wanted to see if you’re running a fever.”

“’thought we were talking ‘bout this stubborn, green-blooded… ehe…” he raised the handkerchief and sneezed harshly into it “HehHESHHH! ESH’CHOO! CHEW!”

“All due respect, doctor, but it seems like I’m not the one who needs more rest.”

“Yeah, keep your blasted opinion and do whatever you want. I’m going to bed.”

Bones left but even through the shut door Jim and Spock could hear him sneeze rapidly while he moved away.

Prompt: 89. Twilight

Sneezing person: Spock

Reason: Allergies

Shore leave planet - the place where dreams come true. 

This was their first shore leave as a couple. And their first evening here alone. At twilight, most crew members returned to the Enterprise. Others were sleeping in tents or underneath the sky. 

Kirk didn't even think about sleeping. There was one thing he wanted to try. Something he wanted so badly that he had to remind himself the whole day to not think about it - the one thing he would only share with his second half. 

With Spock at his side, he moved to a lonely place. A beautiful little spot. Jim dragged his boyfriend to a bed of bright yellow flowers. 

“What are we doing here, Jim?“ Spock asked.

“Have you ever been laying in a bed of flowers, watching the stars?“ Kirk sounded excited.

“No, but I do not see why...“

Jim took Spocks hand. “Do it. For me, okay?“

The vulcan did as his beloved wished. The ground was soft and he snuggled up to Jim who groaned at his touch. Just when they started to kiss, Spock felt a tickle flaring up his nose.

Jim saw his friends nose twitching and even if it was too dark to see any colors, he could imagine how Spocks nostrils were dipped in a slight green tone. 

“Is something teasing you?“ Kirk smirked.

Spocks breath was hitching and he tried to turn away when the urge to sneeze got too intensive but Jim held him tight an kissed the tip of his nose. Of course, Spock was much stronger then his human lover, but he didn't want to hurt him. 

“Ji... hhhim... I... I... ehe... stop...“

“It's alright. If you need to sneeze, do so.“

“Bu... ehh... but...“

The captain put his lips from Spocks nose to his cheek and felt the warm air brushing against his ear while his lover was about to loose control.

Heh... K'ishh! Keh'eshh! Eh'KESHOO!“

“Bless you“ Jim whispered against Spocks skin.

“Excuse me. I... “ The vulcan stopped for a moment. He didn't know why but it seemed that his boyfriend kind of enjoyed the situation. “Jim I do not understand.“ 

“Well, you may think I'm crazy but I like it if you... sneeze.“

Only the word was enough to bring the tickle back. Jim wrapped his hands around Spocks neck. 

Hek'isho! K'ishh! ISHH! ISH'ISHH! Eh... KH'ESHH! HESHH!“ The desperate fit was muffled into Jims sleeve. 

“Maybe this was a bad idea. It wasn't my intention to make you suffer like this. Are you alright?“ There was concern in Jims voice.

“Fascinating. The planet created some strange flowers to which I am allergic because it was... ehh... your desire to... HE'KECHO!“

“Spock, I'm sorry. I was thinking of a very slight reaction. I would never...“ Kirk was interrupted by a long kiss. It lasted until Spock was overwhelmed by the need to sneeze again. He buried his face into his t'hy'las shoulder.

Esh'shoo! Kh'heshh! HE'ESHOO

“Wait, that means, you are ok with it?“ Jim was wondering. 

“I admit that I do not really understand, but if I can make you happy, I'll do so.“

Archived