Sneeze Fetish Forum

ffxv sneeze headcanons

ChichaiSenpai

I'm alive! Once and a while I kind of stop existing, but it's cool. 

On 1/26/2017 at 5:26 AM, Red Ring of Death said:

I know, I know "Red Ring you haven't even contributed to the conversation" BUT, er... here's a drabble? [[ it's Gladio so sorry to disappoint anyone else ]] but it's the first one from me for now.  Okay, okay, as you were.

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/index.php?/topic/67062-red-rings-100-video-game-musings-12-complete/&do=findComment&comment=836667

You're such an amazing writer! Everything was just perfect. Swoons~ Just by writing this you've contributed more than enough.(but still feel free to chat, yeah?)

On 1/27/2017 at 10:58 PM, Geist said:

And I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I might be the only one who doesn't headcanon Ignis as a stifler.  I tried to write him that way out of instinct because it seemed like the obvious choice . . . but he wouldn't "let" me?  It came out sharp and sudden, not loud, but a bit startling due to the unexpected nature of it.  

I'm not mad about this?

I really love that idea! I'm the person that has no idea how people stifle a sneeze, so to have a character with the same issue(quirk?) would be lovely. Ignis being a bit embarrassed by it would also be adorable. I'm just imaging him being surprised by a sneeze and emerging with his glasses all disheveled. 

I also read the best thing on tumblr! It went something like 'What if everytime Noctis sneezed he'd warp by accident?'. Not sure how probable it would be, but the idea was a little silly and made me smile none-the-less.  I feel Noctis wouldn't care about trying to be polite(Have you all seen his apartment in the anime?? spoiled brat) and would sneeze openly and wipe his nose on his sleeve/on things around him, much to Ignis' horror.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm cross-posting this, but uh . . . here's Ignis sneezing in game, you guys.  I might have watched it 2938473 times.

The elusive Ignis sneeze, caught on camera! What a cutie!

(*whispers* Also..... I may or may not be filling a prompt for Gladio/Ignis sneeze kink over on ye olde kink meme. All these months spent letting my writing skills wither away and it's something like THIS that pulls me back in, it fucking figures...)

Heeeellllllooooo, this trips ALL of my triggers in the best way, BOY HOWDY!  Gladnis is my jam.  I, too, write Ignis with our little kink.  I think it suits him terribly well.  I looooooove how you talked about Gladio's sneezes.  I totally think of them exactly how you described them.  I'M FUCKING GIDDY. :D

I've also written some Promptis where I tortured Prompto with a terrible cold because I'm a slut for that.  

Speaking of Gladio, I have a MASSIVE uniform kink and someone took a video of him sneezing by the campfire.  GODS, I WISH THIS WAS VOICED.  Ugh.  In my stupid mind, I'm all, "Heh, Gladio. I see you leaning towards Ignis when you did that.  And I see you pretending to ignore it, Ignis. I KNOW WHAT'S UP, YOU TWO." :lol:

I'm a nerd.

Anyway, enjoy Gladio's amazing pre-sneeze face and nose rubbing.  

Holy shit, Geist, how do you keep finding these vids? Gladio's build-up is a thing of beauty, I'm swooning. (And in that Crownsguard uniform... damn, son.)

(also I'd love to read any FFXV stuff you might care to share, just saying!)

First things first.....how the hell did I not know this thread was a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

When I started playing FFXV (which, sidenote: is possibly quite easily my favourite FF game since FFX) Gladio was my favourite from the get go...he's big and gruff but also funny, yet he can be dry and witty too (plus he reads in the car...so there's that)......so imagine my surprise the first time I was running around and heard that sneeze come from nowhere!

It's a such a random feature that I can't imagine it not being done by someone who shares our "particular interest" not that I'm complaining because this is quite easily one of my favourite video game quirks ever (that campfire gif........swoon)

Also hoping that when the updates land on the 28th and we get Epsiode Gladio with extra sneezing :drool:

P.S one last thing before I promise to shut up.....I feel like I fell in love with Cor more than most people...but a Cor sneeze would be so good, he's so proper and commanding a sneeze would be awesome

xxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, but I have to know . . . does OLDER Gladio still do the "sneezing when cold/wet" thing?  Because I think I would fucking die.  I haven't seen him do it.  You're gonna tell me he grew out of it or some such nonsense?  I think not!

15 hours ago, Geist said:

Okay, but I have to know . . . does OLDER Gladio still do the "sneezing when cold/wet" thing?  Because I think I would fucking die.  I haven't seen him do it.  You're gonna tell me he grew out of it or some such nonsense?  I think not!

Come to think of it I don't remember older Gladio sneezing (which I think I would remember vividly had it happened, what with the ponytail and the uniform, I would probably melt if he sneezed), but that may just be because he's younger for more of the game so there's more of a chance for him to sneeze. 

Much like you I think I'd have to call bullshit if he grew out of it because a) that would be stupid and b) that would be extremely unfair xx

2 hours ago, WWEFan said:

Come to think of it I don't remember older Gladio sneezing (which I think I would remember vividly had it happened, what with the ponytail and the uniform, I would probably melt if he sneezed), but that may just be because he's younger for more of the game so there's more of a chance for him to sneeze. 

Much like you I think I'd have to call bullshit if he grew out of it because a) that would be stupid and B) that would be extremely unfair xx

RIGHT?? I would be super mad about that!  One could argue that perhaps it's because he has his uniform jacket on much of the time, but I also call bullshit on that because of this video riiiiiiiight here:

I . . . I have a mighty need to see that ponytail of his shiver.  Help. 

4 hours ago, Geist said:

I . . . I have a mighty need to see that ponytail of his shiver. Help.

haha i couldn't have put it better myself. Ok you've proven it's not the uniform....

Maybe it's some major bs about the world being so shit for so long means he's been overexposed and grown resistant.... But that can't be the reason because.... Because...because it would make me sad ok that's the best reason I can think of, but if anything he should sneeze more...

I think a revisit to the game is in order to get to the bottom of this xx

I'm still sitting over here in Ardyn hell... if any of y'all ever happen to see/hear anything related to him, I'd be much obliged.  :heart:

5 hours ago, WWEFan said:

haha i couldn't have put it better myself. Ok you've proven it's not the uniform....

Maybe it's some major bs about the world being so shit for so long means he's been overexposed and grown resistant.... But that can't be the reason because.... Because...because it would make me sad ok that's the best reason I can think of, but if anything he should sneeze more...

I think a revisit to the game is in order to get to the bottom of this xx

Like you said, I highly doubt that.  My spouse does that same damn "sneezing when wet" thing and he's only gotten worse with age, so I demand that Gladio do the same, dammit!  Will I just have to write this shit myself?  *Heavy sigh*  GLADIO.  Ugh. You torment me.

2 hours ago, murphy dee said:

I'm still sitting over here in Ardyn hell... if any of y'all ever happen to see/hear anything related to him, I'd be much obliged.  :heart:

I haven't seen a damn thing from Ardyn, either.  I'm pretty sure immortals still sneeze, even if they don't catch colds and such.  

4 hours ago, Geist said:

Like you said, I highly doubt that.  My spouse does that same damn "sneezing when wet" thing and he's only gotten worse with age, so I demand that Gladio do the same, dammit!  Will I just have to write this shit myself?  *Heavy sigh*  GLADIO.  Ugh. You torment me.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who does the "sneezing when wet" thing and you're MARRIED to someone who does....I am equal part impressed and jealous ?

7 hours ago, murphy dee said:

As much as that would be awesome I doubt we'll ever be lucky enough to see that (sobs loudly ?).....I think our only plan is to fanfic the shit out of both Ardyn and Older Gladio sneezing incessantly xx

10 hours ago, WWEFan said:

I don't think I've ever met anyone who does the "sneezing when wet" thing and you're MARRIED to someone who does....I am equal part impressed and jealous ?

As much as that would be awesome I doubt we'll ever be lucky enough to see that (sobs loudly ?).....I think our only plan is to fanfic the shit out of both Ardyn and Older Gladio sneezing incessantly xx

Listen, I thought that was a myth, but EVERY TIME my husband takes a damn shower, he gets out and sneezes for a good 5 minutes.  If we get caught in the rain?  Same shit.  I took him to a water park once and I was in HELL. (That's a fucking lie....)

Hmmm, how do you guys think Ardyn would sound?  Now, I'm curious.

1 hour ago, Geist said:

Listen, I thought that was a myth, but EVERY TIME my husband takes a damn shower, he gets out and sneezes for a good 5 minutes.  If we get caught in the rain?  Same shit.  I took him to a water park once and I was in HELL. (That's a fucking lie....)

Hmmm, how do you guys think Ardyn would sound?  Now, I'm curious.

I'm growing increasingly jealous by the second....i think you've hit the jackpot there.....oh if only I could find someone like that I'd be in "hell" all the time too....i get why that happens in media but I don't understand how that works in real life (but I doubt you're complaining ?)

As for the ardyn sneeze I guess personally I imagine him as a stifler but one of those who lets out a large breath afterward....but for me with ardyn I imagine it'd be all about the build ups x

1 hour ago, WWEFan said:

I'm growing increasingly jealous by the second....i think you've hit the jackpot there.....oh if only I could find someone like that I'd be in "hell" all the time too....i get why that happens in media but I don't understand how that works in real life (but I doubt you're complaining ?)

As for the ardyn sneeze I guess personally I imagine him as a stifler but one of those who lets out a large breath afterward....but for me with ardyn I imagine it'd be all about the build ups x

He's also hella allergic.  I mean, uh . . . XD

But Ardyn . . . let's talk about Ardyn.  I definitely see either drama or accidental drama surrounding his sneeze.  He's not my favorite, but this makes him more appealing to me. B)

Can we also talk about Prompto?  Because Prompto.

3 hours ago, WWEFan said:

2 hours ago, Geist said:

But Ardyn . . . let's talk about Ardyn.  I definitely see either drama or accidental drama surrounding his sneeze.  He's not my favorite, but this makes him more appealing to me. B)

You guys are KILLING ME with this!!  Oh my god, of course he'd be all about dramatic build-ups...it's so clear to me now.  Ahhhhhhh oh lord this is all I'm gonna be thinking about all night.  @__@

What if he stifles into his hat??  Or fans his face with his hat as he's building up..... *dies*

*Slips in*

I personally like the idea of Ardyn having allergies to something(immortals can totes have allergies, right?). Using his hat as a makeshift mask would be adorable! I also imagine if he were to sneeze in the presence of anyone he'd make some comment, being a snark master supreme and all. "Seems I'm allergic to has been princes." 

I NEED TO TALK ABOUT PROMPTO! I want to see him sneeze in-game so bad! For now I can only dream... I see him as a multi-sneezer. I also love when people have sneezes that don't match how they look, so Prompto having a particularly loud sneeze is my preference. Like a gun firing.

12 minutes ago, ChichaiSenpai said:

*Slips in*

I personally like the idea of Ardyn having allergies to something(immortals can totes have allergies, right?). Using his hat as a makeshift mask would be adorable! I also imagine if he were to sneeze in the presence of anyone he'd make some comment, being a snark master supreme and all. "Seems I'm allergic to has been princes." 

I NEED TO TALK ABOUT PROMPTO! I want to see him sneeze in-game so bad! For now I can only dream... I see him as a multi-sneezer. I also love when people have sneezes that don't match how they look, so Prompto having a particularly loud sneeze is my preference. Like a gun firing.

I headcanon Prompto as photic for some reason.  Definitely multiple. I imagine he's got one of those sounds that makes people turn around and look, but I think there's a certain degree of wetness to it as well, unlike Gladio who sounds on the drier side.  I wrote some BS between him and Noctis where I gave him a cold and described himself as "a disaster."  I thought that was accurate.  XD

On that note, Gladio's sneeze was NOT what I expected.  He's quite a bit softer than I expected and the emphasis isn't where I thought it would be in his sound, but holy fuckballs, do I LOVE his sound.  Just fuck me up, okay.  And his expression beforehand is to DIE FOR.  UUUGGH.  Gladio, why. 

1 minute ago, Geist said:

I headcanon Prompto as photic for some reason.  Definitely multiple. I imagine he's got one of those sounds that makes people turn around and look, but I think there's a certain degree of wetness to it as well, unlike Gladio who sounds on the drier side.  I wrote some BS between him and Noctis where I gave him a cold and described himself as "a disaster."  I thought that was accurate.  XD

On that note, Gladio's sneeze was NOT what I expected.  He's quite a bit softer than I expected and the emphasis isn't where I thought it would be in his sound, but holy fuckballs, do I LOVE his sound.  Just fuck me, okay.  And his expression beforehand is to DIE FOR.  UUUGGH.  Gladio, why. 

Yes, yes to all the things! He would be such a beautiful disaster, and him being photic is just perfect. Prompto emerging from the tent in the morning and just overcome by sneezes!! If you ever want to share anything you've written my eyes would devour it. 

Same, but I love it!! I want to just hug who ever decided to give him a sneezing animation AND a glorious cut scene to boot! You have no idea how long I just sit and watch Gladio sneeze when it starts to rain. There's also the new-ish function where you can take pictures, and i have some lovely pictures saved~ omg i wonder how the japanese voice actor sounds?? Going to search!

7 hours ago, murphy dee said:

What if he stifles into his hat??  Or fans his face with his hat as he's building up..... *dies*

That would be too good...just his smooth voice trailing off as he reaches for his hat and begins fanning himself... my imagination is running a mile a minute now haha 

5 hours ago, ChichaiSenpai said:

I think we can all agree on Prompto being a multiple sneezer, but he strikes me as the kind of person that would have his run of sneezes then start talking again but then bam! another one catches him off guard...but like everytime. There's something about somebody regaining composure from sneezing only to sneeze again that my brain just can't not apply to Prom.

Yeah if I'd had to imagine Gladio's sneeze before I'd heard it I would have imagined his sneezes a lot less reined in then they are...maybe that's his training kicking in or something, so yeah he isn't what i'd expect but I'm not about to complain because he slays me everytime.

I've been on a pretty major fanfic writing streak with these guys at the moment....i think it's time to turn my attention to writing some sneezefics xx

20 hours ago, ChichaiSenpai said:

Yes, yes to all the things! He would be such a beautiful disaster, and him being photic is just perfect. Prompto emerging from the tent in the morning and just overcome by sneezes!! If you ever want to share anything you've written my eyes would devour it. 

Same, but I love it!! I want to just hug who ever decided to give him a sneezing animation AND a glorious cut scene to boot! You have no idea how long I just sit and watch Gladio sneeze when it starts to rain. There's also the new-ish function where you can take pictures, and i have some lovely pictures saved~ omg i wonder how the japanese voice actor sounds?? Going to search!

I can give you a link to his Japanese sound, if you can't find one!  It's actually close to the same sound, but a little wetter.  Yikes, I get the shivers!

I really do want to share the shit I wrote, but this place is so damn public, I'm nervous about it.  I used to not be, but I have so much work elsewhere on the net and man, I don't want the two things to meet LOL.  I do post my work on the much more private Green Forum, though.  I would totally be willing to post my Promptis/Gladnis stuff there because I've got about 20K of it. :lol:  You have to register to post/read there, but if you tell me who you are, I can have you validated immediately!

Did you say . . . pictures???  I-I have a need.  

15 hours ago, WWEFan said:

That would be too good...just his smooth voice trailing off as he reaches for his hat and begins fanning himself... my imagination is running a mile a minute now haha 

I think we can all agree on Prompto being a multiple sneezer, but he strikes me as the kind of person that would have his run of sneezes then start talking again but then bam! another one catches him off guard...but like everytime. There's something about somebody regaining composure from sneezing only to sneeze again that my brain just can't not apply to Prom.

Yeah if I'd had to imagine Gladio's sneeze before I'd heard it I would have imagined his sneezes a lot less reined in then they are...maybe that's his training kicking in or something, so yeah he isn't what i'd expect but I'm not about to complain because he slays me everytime.

I've been on a pretty major fanfic writing streak with these guys at the moment....i think it's time to turn my attention to writing some sneezefics xx

You know what else I see about Prompto?  This usually irritates the shit out of me, but the thought of Prompto doing it makes me giddy.  I can see him blessing himself if he's had a particularly ridiculous fit, not because no one else bothered (even though Ignis absolutely would), but rather because it's Prompto and he just seems like the type to remark on his own nasal antics. :lol:

I've read some "vanilla" fic about Gladio where he sneezes and even though we know how he sounds, for some reason, people are writing him with an ungodly loud and ridiculous sneeze and I'm like, "H-have you played the game? HAVE YOU???"  It's CANON, dammit!  Use it! 

Also, apparently Gladio can be played shirtless in game now.  In the rain.  The Universe obviously wants me to fucking die. 

SBgTPUV.png

GOODBYE, I have ascended. 

12 hours ago, Geist said:

I've read some "vanilla" fic about Gladio where he sneezes and even though we know how he sounds, for some reason, people are writing him with an ungodly loud and ridiculous sneeze and I'm like, "H-have you played the game? HAVE YOU???"  It's CANON, dammit!  Use it! 

Ugggghhhh....that's one of my biggest pet peeves when you read a sicfick or something on a site that's not ours and the sneezes are written really poorly, or they don't fit the character or as above theirs a canonical sneeze and they don't spell it right....i no it's hardly their fault but it really does piss me off :P x

as for your fics I'd love to read them (Gladnis is the best :D)

13 hours ago, Geist said:

You know what else I see about Prompto?  This usually irritates the shit out of me, but the thought of Prompto doing it makes me giddy.  I can see him blessing himself if he's had a particularly ridiculous fit, not because no one else bothered (even though Ignis absolutely would), but rather because it's Prompto and he just seems like the type to remark on his own nasal antics. :lol:

Aww that would be so adorable from Prompto (then again most things pertaining to Prompto are pretty adorable)...as for Iggy being bothered, that sounds like an understatement, I'm pretty sure he'd be subconsciously counting the sneezes and if that number went above his "acceptable" threshold he'd start panicking and tending and caring and all that other delightful Iggy behaviour 

Regarding Gladio IN the rain...if he doesn't sneeze more I will be extremely disappointed 

also that picture made me melt :drool:....what are you doing to me geist.

Archived