Sneeze Fetish Forum

ffxv sneeze headcanons

ChichaiSenpai

19 minutes ago, Kisa said:

... you keep throwing sexy pictures everywhere! :yay: Wheehee~!

I'm still slow going in progress but damnit I need to get to that time cut and see too! I saw the Tumblr gif of him by the fire all wrongy with that sexytail (pft!) but I'll legit cry if he doesn't do it anymore. I'll be sure to come screaming with 100+ more clips when I get there. :D (Some jerk hogged the tv so I didn't watch KG yet, but I added some more clips to existing list!)

Dude, I just have the most terrible need! :lol:  The .gif I've seen of him by the fire is one of the ones you have posted in your list.  Is there something else I'm missing??  I'm talking about this one.

And is it just me, or does Prompto look like he's having a one-on-top-of-the-other double in your newest clip of him?? Because, uh. It looks that way to meeee . . . .

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Geist said:

Also?  Just . . . this picture of Prompto . . . (also, Gladio's face. :lol:  ) 

Am8EGxL.jpg

PROMPTO!!! Aaaaa <333

They both look so cold and shivery and Prompto's face just RUINS me, ugh. (Also @Kisa - it does look like a double sneeze! Welp, I've adopted multi-sneezer Prompto as my personal headcanon. [bangs gavel] It's official.)

39 minutes ago, Geist said:

Also?  Just . . . this picture of Prompto . . . (also, Gladio's face. :lol:  ) 

Am8EGxL.jpg

I'M CRYING!

"*massive amounts of breath-hitching false-starts*!" "Just sneeze already!" "Wa-wait... ughh it's st-stuck!" "When I said look at the sun, I meant open your eyes!" 

:rofl: 

So, yeah! :3! That's like a closer higher resolution than what I have up. I think? Damn gif makers, I could never learn how lol. I'm still hoping for a different angle when they camp with chocobos but some plot point has it raining constantly atm. (SUCH sadness! right? Ha! They made fun of Iggy's hair, I lost it!)

I wonder why I can't get anything done! Lala collecting elemen-FUUUUblessyoufucker!!! (That's not exactly what I say ...it's too embarrassing & I blame Tumblr :blush:

YESYESYES PROMPTO! He definitely has those trip-up double/triple! ones that just explode out of him during long drawn out itchy false starts~ I bet he's the most photic one, too. (Hurhur photo photic! *BRICKED*)

ETA: Woo! Prommy's headcanon is official! I meant to call attention to new clip, and the super extreme closeup of Ignis I got a few minutes ago which will be up in a bit!)

YEP.  I do this to Prompto in my fics.  IT MUST BE A THING!

Also, speaking of Iggy?  Boy oh boy, does this picture look like he's GONNA . . . 

YTzoj1a.jpg

(Just imagine a handkerchief in Gladio's hand there . . . that he totally stole from Ignis in the first place. :lol: ) 

41 minutes ago, Geist said:

Also, speaking of Iggy?  Boy oh boy, does this picture look like he's GONNA . . . 

YTzoj1a.jpg

(Just imagine a handkerchief in Gladio's hand there . . . that he totally stole from Ignis in the first place. :lol: ) 

That's PERFECT for a hanky in hand moment omg perfect timing!!! 

I got impatient and posted 3 already :lol: The one kind of matches that pic! (I can't believe he said that!)

This was one of my favorite Tumblr things! I play "match audio to gif!" for...a long time... n_n

3 hours ago, Geist said:

YTzoj1a.jpg

[drops this nonsense here and runs] :D

Gladio doesn't even have to look in Ignis' direction - as soon as he hears those tell-tale hitching breaths he's reaching for the handkerchief in his pocket, passing it to him without a word.

"h'ihh... ahh'ISCHUUE! hh'ESCHH!" Ignis just barely manages to bury his face in the handkerchief before the inevitable release. "My word. Excuse me," he says, with a sniff. Ignis looks slightly dazed, his meticulously groomed hair ever so slightly out of place and his glasses askew.

"Bless," says Gladio, rubbing his back. "Damn, Iggy. You sure you're not coming down with something?"

Ignis sniffles again, a faint flush high on his cheeks. "I assure you, I'm quite well. Just a slight chill in the air... haaahh..." He's reaching for the handkerchief again, nostrils flaring, lips parted with a trembling gasp. "aESSCHH!" Ignis doesn't need to look at Gladio, either, to know there's a self-satisfied smirk across his lips. "Don't say it," he sighs wearily.

"Say what?" Gladio teases. "It's just a chill in the air, right?"

Ughhhh, between pics of older shirtless Gladio and hitchy-looking Prompto and a glorious wrongy profile of Ignis-- and then a fic drabble!-- this is me losing my mind over here. <3<3<3

@Cashew thanks for the link, too! That was both hot and sweet, and I've learned how to navigate the kinkmeme a bit better. 

@Kisa now I'm going to go roll around in all your splendid clips. Thank you for all your efforts! :D

9 hours ago, Kisa said:

HOLYHELL @Cashew!

The adorable/sexy mixed so perfectly! .... I can't words!!

Thank you! <3

3 hours ago, Geist said:

:omg: 

WELP.  I didn't need these pants, anyway . . . . . 

Pants are overrated :lol:

53 minutes ago, TrapRose said:

Ughhhh, between pics of older shirtless Gladio and hitchy-looking Prompto and a glorious wrongy profile of Ignis-- and then a fic drabble!-- this is me losing my mind over here. <3<3<3

@Cashew thanks for the link, too! That was both hot and sweet, and I've learned how to navigate the kinkmeme a bit better. 

No problemo! Kink memes are horrible to navigate, but the pinboard makes it a lot easier to find the content you're looking for :')

HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

I've been hella busy with work recently haven't found a lot of time to come onto the forum but when I did jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez did you guys have a lot for me to catch up on, not that I'm complaining of course

@Geist why must you always find the greatest freaking photos of shirtless Gladio, you're killing me it's not fair

also @Kisa your clips......I love them, I doff my cap to you

I've missed so much on this thread I'm almost sad but then i just check all the new stuff on here and that cheers me right up :laugh:

Xx

YOU GUYS! :lol: 

Me and my vanilla-BFF were playing tonight (well different states & slightly on the same chapter but anyway!) and i started cracking up at a scene and I texted her "omg Prompto shouldn't have machinery... I can't explain it, let me clip it because L.O.L. ok?"

So I sent clip. She texted back "he's trying to kill you, isn't he?" Quoi? I looked at it again with wrong-goggles! and ...OMG. 

It's actually concentrated flora....

Hes too cute it HURTS! :wub:  

(Also lots of updates the list! Gladaddio hit 30! Housemate asked why I kept clipping if it's "the same thing". My answer. ) :D 

Damn, Kisa! Back at it again with the WRONG BOMB! :lol: That Prompto clip is just too cute for words (and so easy to imagine he's having a fit brought on by the machinery!)

FJladsfkj I CANNOT STOP WRITING ABOUT THEM ALL, WHAT THE FUCK.

Also? Kisa, you are fucking KILLING ME with these clips, especially the one of Iggy where it was like "sneak attack" but he was RIGHT THERE by the camera?  FUcking afjadlskhfdaskfhFHSDFLijfkdsl . . . . .I CAN'T.

But today?  I made Gladio miserable some more. :shifty:  It's in the usual place. 

@Kisa which of Prompto's weapons is that? Asking for no reason, of course, not going to fire up the game and torture anyone, nosirree. Thank you for sharing that magical footage--all those clips!! :D It's like this game was made just for us, such fabulous wrongness. <3 

@TrapRose Bioblaster upgraded! :D It's like one of the only times I didn't accidentally sell parts lol, totally worth it! (I think it's the last upgrade? I hate HH and making me *pay attention* to the junk I sell psh! Hdu game!)

I added...2? other clips like it to get better viewing. It's just too precious! :cry: (He puts a hand in his chest like PHEW! at the end of one - I died.)

THIS JUST HAPPENED!!

:boom: 

- More in description... brain melted...

- We're at 69 videos now! I feel like I should do something special! Well ok; THAT video was pretty special.... 

- I'm losing track of numbers so dumb comments instead? :lol: 

What. WHAT!

THEY FUCKING PLANNED THAT. I'm not sure how, but they did! Ignis is facepalming and Noctis is high-key horrified. :lol:

So. I may have watched it. A lot.

And I swear after Wrongio, Prompto goes rigid like "wait I can do that too!...."

(I swear I read a vanilla? headcanon about those two having sneeze-wars with each other. Omg I'd be Noctis like :shocking:! Ignis going to go sadistic on Gladdy's ass later~ :lol:)

(I got mass email loading why am I hear and not reading your Prom?!?! Or fixing mail... read a lot first!)

Also?  Koi, what is that "hell yeah" acknowledgment Gladio does with his hand towards Prompto afterwards, you know like, "LOL, good job, kid."  GLADIO, NO. :lol:  Gladio, yes!

This is now a canon game for them to out-wrong each other; it is confirmed. 

(Have you watched the "watch close" one?! Wtf was that about Gladio?! They sell some magic wrong stuff in that...water city I'm at. ...I can't pay attention with all these... goings on! Lol! Though I had to blind myself turning the brightness up on my phone to see him properly- worth it~) 

I JUST SAW IT. 

Oh my ----- fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Gladio!  What the hell was that???

Prompto would win that battle, btw.  I'm sure he can do like, 9 for every single Gladio manages. :lol:

58 minutes ago, Geist said:

Prompto would win that battle, btw.  I'm sure he can do like, 9 for every single Gladio manages. :lol:

Well, sure, if it's all about the quantity. But what about other factors-- volume, pitch, I mean really, those two could get really competitive. :D

(I love "Wrongio," ahahaha what a nickname.)

I gotta watch these clips some more. Yes. Both of them nearly at once?? I've died happy. <3

Archived