Sneeze Fetish Forum

ffxv sneeze headcanons

ChichaiSenpai

@GarnetOh. OH WHAT.  

WHAAAAAAAT!!!  :yay:

Bouncing Buddha on a pogo stick, dude!! I just laughed with such robust and absurd fervor that the dog leaped to his feet and starting barking hysterically at the air because CLEARLY, Master is losing their mind. :lol:

ICAN'TBREEEEEEEEEEEATHE.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I hope y'all appreciate the twenty minutes I spent on this.

aNZkUG0.jpg

Holy shit, I'm losing it! This is a thing of beauty, my friend.

16 hours ago, Garnet said:

I hope y'all appreciate the twenty minutes I spent on this.

aNZkUG0.jpg

OHMYGODDUDE! I absolutely lost. my. shit. around a bunch of people yesterday when I got this email. Absolute perfection! :notworthy:  

SCREAMING

Everything is beautiful, and I may have squeaked loud enough to freak out the cat. 

The "yall-be-crazy" bar code is such a nice touch, omg. 

I would listen the HELL out of this album. 

1 hour ago, TrapRose said:

The "yall-be-crazy" bar code is such a nice touch, omg.

I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT?! omg, @Garnet - this is a work of art, honestly. :rofl:

I just wanted to say I'm STILL laughing at this. :lol:  I think of it randomly and I just start cackling!  The barcode was definitely one of my favorite parts along with "some bullshit??? Some bullshit!"  Said with a'FEELING. :lol:

Sooooo I may have posted the second part of that kinkmeme fill... [whistles innocently]

Also I bet some of y'all have seen it already, but there's a Gladio/Ignis fic on there featuring a surprise sneeze during sex which is absolutely lovely. I dunno what the rules are about linking 18+ content on the main boards here, but if anyone wants a link, feel free to PM me! (And if one of you guys is the one who wrote it, LET ME LOVE YOU.)

On another note: I am so gay for Crowe Altius, you guys. She's so pretty and has such a unique and gorgeous nose! I mean, LOOK AT HER. [sighs dreamily] I wonder if she'd be the sort who's sensitive to cold or sudden temperature changes? Since she's a mage who seems to have an affinity for fire, it seems appropriate. :')

(I'm all about the boyband, but let's see some love for the XV ladies up in here!)

I'd love to read it, but that link takes me to lovely picture of Crowe in both places LOL!

But I'm with you, man. Crowe is gorgeous.  I ship her and Libertus so hard. 

1 minute ago, Geist said:

I'd love to read it, but that link takes me to lovely picture of Crowe in both places LOL!

But I'm with you, man. Crowe is gorgeous.  I ship her and Libertus so hard. 

Aw, heck. :sweatdrop: Links should be fixed now!

I like Crowe and Libertus as having more of a brother-sister type relationship, Crowe/Luna's more my speed (I could possibly get behind Crowe/Nyx/Luna too, maybe?) But yesss good Crowe needs more love <3

49 minutes ago, Cashew said:

Aw, heck. :sweatdrop: Links should be fixed now!

I like Crowe and Libertus as having more of a brother-sister type relationship, Crowe/Luna's more my speed (I could possibly get behind Crowe/Nyx/Luna too, maybe?) But yesss good Crowe needs more love <3

Ooh hoo hoooo, IGNIS. :lol:  You poor bastard.  How do you LIVE? :lol:    Yes, it's totally going to be a thing now FOREVER and you shall have to endure it, I'm afraid.  Look at me not being sorry.  Also?  Your description of Gladio's nose got me like :omg:

I didn't ship Crowe with Libertus at first, but something changed my mind one day.  I can't pinpoint exactly what it was, but suddenly, it was a thing for me.  I could get on board with Crowe in the middle of LuNyx, though!  I'm flexible. ;)

Also?  Fuuuu, I've got 4k on this Regis/Clarus thing and I don't know how it happened???  Every time   I see them   in their younger states,  I just lost my fucking shit, okay?

15 minutes ago, Geist said:

Ooh hoo hoooo, IGNIS. :lol:  You poor bastard.  How do you LIVE? :lol:    Yes, it's totally going to be a thing now FOREVER and you shall have to endure it, I'm afraid.  Look at me not being sorry.  Also?  Your description of Gladio's nose got me like :omg:

I didn't ship Crowe with Libertus at first, but something changed my mind one day.  I can't pinpoint exactly what it was, but suddenly, it was a thing for me.  I could get on board with Crowe in the middle of LuNyx, though!  I'm flexible. ;)

Also?  Fuuuu, I've got 4k on this Regis/Clarus thing and I don't know how it happened???  Every time   I see them   in their younger states,  I just lost my fucking shit, okay?

Ignis is doomed. I never imagined him having this particular kink before, but I think I'm converted - writing him all flustered and wrecked by Gladio's sneeziness has been SO much fun. (And Gladio does have a glorious nose. Ugh, how DARE he be so gorgeous.)

Also those RegClar pics, guhhh, I'm so weak for those two. (Have you played A King's Tale? It's free to download for PS4 and Xbox One and has young Regis & co. goodness)

11 minutes ago, Cashew said:

Ignis is doomed. I never imagined him having this particular kink before, but I think I'm converted - writing him all flustered and wrecked by Gladio's sneeziness has been SO much fun. (And Gladio does have a glorious nose. Ugh, how DARE he be so gorgeous.)

Also those RegClar pics, guhhh, I'm so weak for those two. (Have you played A King's Tale? It's free to download for PS4 and Xbox One and has young Regis & co. goodness)

I have!!  I'm a watcher rather than a player, so I've watched Bestie play EVERYTHING. :lol:  I like to be free to enjoy what's going on instead of being the one making it happen.  But we played "A King's Tale" and I was like, "Wait, is that CLARUS?" and she was like, "I knew you were going to have a problem." :lol: 

2 hours ago, Cashew said:

Sooooo I may have posted the second part of that kinkmeme fill... [whistles innocently]

OH. MY. GODIO. I'm sorry if you'll be charged for my DEATH, but ASDHJHDDSFFFFFUUU!! Perfection. I'm with Geist; that NOSE DESCRIPTION!, "Bless you, love.", and then hinting of hay fever Prompto?!? (Muwaha yes Iggy, use that info!) I can't even-!

:rip: 

(Ghost!Kisa typing now...)

I totally agree about the FF girls! I'm going to watch Kingsglave later and hell yes be fangirling on her! 7 & 8 had me infuriated at female characters for such a long time... so I get pretty thrilled when they make good ones! :3

[ETA for missing reply! I totally forgot about other game! Going to get that after movie~ Unless I get sucked into AC... I'm forever Cloud's bitch and totally okay with that! XD!)

26 minutes ago, Kisa said:

OH. MY. GODIO. I'm sorry if you'll be charged for my DEATH, but ASDHJHDDSFFFFFUUU!! Perfection. I'm with Geist; that NOSE DESCRIPTION!, "Bless you, love.", and then hinting of hay fever Prompto?!? (Muwaha yes Iggy, use that info!) I can't even-!

:rip: 

(Ghost!Kisa typing now...)

I totally agree about the FF girls! I'm going to watch Kingsglave later and hell yes be fangirling on her! 7 & 8 had me infuriated at female characters for such a long time... so I get pretty thrilled when they make good ones! :3

[ETA for missing reply! I totally forgot about other game! Going to get that after movie~ Unless I get sucked into AC... I'm forever Cloud's bitch and totally okay with that! XD!)

CROWE IS SO BADASS.  LUNA IS SO BADASS.  You're going to love them both!  And of course, there's my boy Nyx.  *shifty look*

They have some other badasses in the game, too.  I'm actually a big fan of Cindy.  I love a girl that loves cars, hell yes!

I could see myself writing some femme!FFXV sneeziness at some point.  Crowe is an excellent candidate and I wouldn't mind seeing Libertus act like a stupid fool worrying about it. :lol:

1 hour ago, Geist said:

I have!!  I'm a watcher rather than a player, so I've watched Bestie play EVERYTHING. :lol:  I like to be free to enjoy what's going on instead of being the one making it happen.  But we played "A King's Tale" and I was like, "Wait, is that CLARUS?" and she was like, "I knew you were going to have a problem." :lol: 

Young Clarus is such an adorable nerd - Regis too. <3 (And I'm so here for any wrongness involving them both.)

1 hour ago, Kisa said:

aaaa, thank you!! I too have a major weakness for Gladio's nose. (Which means Ignis has to as well. I'm rather enjoying tormenting the poor guy.) And I hope you enjoy Kingsglaive! Kingsglaive!Luna is honestly my favourite version of Luna, she's great. And we all know I love Crowe :D

56 minutes ago, Geist said:

CROWE IS SO BADASS.  LUNA IS SO BADASS.  You're going to love them both!  And of course, there's my boy Nyx.  *shifty look*

They have some other badasses in the game, too.  I'm actually a big fan of Cindy.  I love a girl that loves cars, hell yes!

I could see myself writing some femme!FFXV sneeziness at some point.  Crowe is an excellent candidate and I wouldn't mind seeing Libertus act like a stupid fool worrying about it. :lol:

YESSS! I love Luna and Cindy a lot too... omfg, if you wrote anything about them or Crowe or Aranea I would DIE.

(Also on the Nyx side of things: consider. Luna has dogs.... what if Nyx had a dog allergy? :sweatdrop:)

Nyx, Imma fuck you up, son. :lol:

After I finishing fucking up young King Regis and making Clarus freak the fuck about it.  :sillybounce:

11 minutes ago, Geist said:

Nyx, Imma fuck you up, son. :lol:

After I finishing fucking up young King Regis and making Clarus freak the fuck about it.  :sillybounce:

YASSSSS! I can't wait.

(Also I can't stop looking at those Regis/Clarus pics, especially the one where it looks like they're in an icy cave or something and wrapped up in a blanket together! Perfect opportunity for a classic fanfic body-heat-sharing scenario... and perhaps for a certain young king to catch a cold and be duly fussed over by his Shield imeanwhat.)

11 hours ago, Cashew said:

YASSSSS! I can't wait.

(Also I can't stop looking at those Regis/Clarus pics, especially the one where it looks like they're in an icy cave or something and wrapped up in a blanket together! Perfect opportunity for a classic fanfic body-heat-sharing scenario... and perhaps for a certain young king to catch a cold and be duly fussed over by his Shield imeanwhat.)

Imighthavealreadydonethat....

WAIT, what? 

I am 110% sure that young!Regis (before had to do the wall thing) was a mischievous little shit and Clarus spends 99% of his time with this expression on his face. 

5 hours ago, Geist said:

Imighthavealreadydonethat....

WAIT, what? 

I am 110% sure that young!Regis (before had to do the wall thing) was a mischievous little shit and Clarus spends 99% of his time with this expression on his face. 

DUDE. You can't just say things like that and then not share! D':

Also YES. Where do you keep finding all this glorious RegClar art? I must know.

Gah, so many things I want to respond to!

@Cashew - omg you wrote more kinkmeme fill; I am friggin delighted. The four of them standing around /talking about/ sneezing is somehow even better than just the sneezes. <3 And your description of Gladio's nose~ *swoon* Like Prompto says, why's he gotta be so photogenic? :D

Also, I tried searching the kinkmeme for the other fic you mentioned, but with no luck. I think I'm still too new to the forum to send a PM? I'm eager not to break any rules, but Gladnis wrongness just out of reach is like, exquisite torment. <3!

Speaking of which! @Geist, young Regis with a cold and Clarus fussing over him? Nnngh, can I just subscribe to your newsletter? Your brainwaves are so attractive. 

And-- Crowe. Oh my god I adore her. I hadn't figured out a ship that I like, honestly-- Luna or Nyx or Libertus or what? But I will read any and all FFXV femme!sneezes that might appear, and if it's Crowe? <3<3<3 I mean, that profile. So beautiful. 

Harkening back to earlier conversations about Malboros having a pollen attack-- the muse has spoken, and I hope to have something to share, before too long. My username is from a Final Fantasy IV monster that (surprise surprise) had a pollen attack. It's like coming home. :,D

This thread is giving me so much life. 

@TrapRose - aaaa, thank you!! <3 There is something ridiculously appealing about sneezy talk (both talking about sneezing and talking while sneezing.... ooh, there's an idea for the next part). Though Gladio would probably rather they just drop the subject altogether. :lol:

Also I'd be super excited to read any writing you might have to share! The thought of the whole party getting hit by a pollen attack is just... guhh. Yes please. (On a related note: who else is disappointed that the classic "sex pollen" trope never seems to come with any sneezy side effects?)

As for that other kink meme fill.... I hope this is ok, I'm not directly linking to any 18+ content, but here's the kink meme's bookmark page for all content tagged with "sneezing". (If this isn't ok I'll happily take it down.)

I wanna read anything and everything any of you write!!

Also? Dammit, I NEED TO KNOW if older Gladio is still sneezing in that fucking game.  I have NEVER seen him do it.  I mean, surely he can't just stop?!?! But . . . but, you guys . . . loooookkk atttt hiiiimmmm . . .

ZoOy1SR.jpg

I have mightiest need EVER. 

43 minutes ago, Geist said:

I wanna read anything and everything any of you write!!

Also? Dammit, I NEED TO KNOW if older Gladio is still sneezing in that fucking game.  I have NEVER seen him do it.  I mean, surely he can't just stop?!?! But . . . but, you guys . . . loooookkk atttt hiiiimmmm . . .

ZoOy1SR.jpg

I have mightiest need EVER. 

... you keep throwing sexy pictures everywhere! :yay: Wheehee~!

I'm still slow going in progress but damnit I need to get to that time cut and see too! I saw the Tumblr gif of him by the fire all wrongy with that sexytail (pft!) but I'll legit cry if he doesn't do it anymore. I'll be sure to come screaming with 100+ more clips when I get there. :D (Some jerk hogged the tv so I didn't watch KG yet, but I added some more clips to existing list!)

@Geist - If anything, surely he'd be even sneezier? I'm just saying, ten years of night.... it would be COLD. And here's this poor boy running around without a shirt on. ;)

(That is some top notch visual inspiration though... I might have to have a try at drawing older Gladio next time the art bug hits me!)

Archived