Sneeze Fetish Forum

ffxv sneeze headcanons

ChichaiSenpai

37 minutes ago, TrapRose said:

Well, sure, if it's all about the quantity. But what about other factors-- volume, pitch, I mean really, those two could get really competitive. :D

(I love "Wrongio," ahahaha what a nickname.)

I gotta watch these clips some more. Yes. Both of them nearly at once?? I've died happy. <3

Ahahaha, you beat me! :lol: Prompto has the fit-vantage, though Gladio beats him at "how many strangers can I startle?" while getting extra points if someone actually drops something... because it totally happened! LMAO! 

Lmao Wrongio! I swear I thought Zen from MysMes would win the award for sneeziest VG character but damn Gladio gotta beat everyone!

And that makes me happy~ :D 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gladio AND Prompto at the same time? I'm dead I've died asjdjdhdjfhfjjkl :boom:

(now I'm thinking: it's cold and wet and the entire party comes down with a cold save for Ignis, who's doing his best to take care of them all in his usual fashion. And then he gets sick too and is THE WORST crankiest sick person, sitting wrapped in a blanket with his Ebony and snapping at all who come near :lol:)

Someday I will play this game and experience its majesty, but I just wanted to drop in and say I've been following this thread for a while, and all of you are just the best :heart: The purity of this thread makes my heart happy, seriously, and this content is A++ programming. You're all so supportive, friendly, and excited about one another's findings or creations. I wish every thread of the forum could be like this. All of you, thank you so much for being yourselves :group:

*Hobbles in with cane*  Back in my day, most of the threads were like this!  We didn't have no fancy Invision forums with all this new-fangled gadgets like chat and picture uploads. :lol:

Okay, okay, but all joking aside?  I totally look forward to seeing what everyone has to say in this thread every day and I'm super happy that others who aren't even associated with it are enjoying it, too! :D 

So, my question to all you lovely people is this:

How awful is Gladio's stifling attempt?  I wanna know what you think.  For reasons. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@BlackScatter This made me smile like a dork all weekend! :D 

I've personally been avoiding all social media, fandoms, etc for years because things are so ewewblaaah-negative. I'm so glad for this game, odd as that sounds?, for not only reconnecting me with one of the most amazing people in my life, but just all the great fun I'm having with everyone~! And even more glad it's drawing in others! :wub:  

(Power of Chocobros!)

@Geist - I may have thought about this~ (when hiding from chocobo eating kitty monster lol) HORRIBLE FAILING. :lol: But in great ways! I can't see him normally do it but if everyone is sleeping (or just Iggy wha~) I can see him pinching his nose to stifle it, though that just irritates him more and ends up with a second sneeze to fix it~ That one gets successfully but painfully suppressed. 

(My attempt of sound in like 5 years, watch this mess...lol) "...hhh-hUUPTSh (explicit!) h-huuh-HK'TSHTuh!" 

@Cashew I like the idea in your parenthetical scenario there, but I swear my brain derails just at the thought of Ignis saying the words, "I've come down with a cold." Hahaha I am so weak. He has those quotes in-game where he warns Noct ("you'll catch cold if you don't wear your jacket," etc.)? But applying it to himself?? Nngh. 

@BlackScatter I'm so super new to posting here (though approximately a dinosaur, in internet age), that means a lot! I'm glad folks in this thread are having a good time. Like Kisa said, I've avoided social media for ages, but FFXV has just been TOO GOOD not to share. :D 

Also, I may be contending for the title of Slowest Writer Ever? But the malboro pollen fic is still in the works. For real. 

@Geist So now I've been distracted ALL day with the thought of Gladio attempting to stifle. I love Kisa's proposed spellings. And even though you haven't said yet, I can just tell that I love your spellings too! Haha, these guys make me so happy.   

Dear sneezy Gladio, please never change. <3<3

Oh shit, you guys realize I'm doing this to him now, right? Riiiiiiiiight. :shifty:

I can already hear Ignis saying, "GLADIO! (in that voice). Do NOT stifle!" 

His eyes are probably all watery and stupid afterwards, too.  Lots of sniffling.  Nose rubbing.  Ignis wants to hang himself. :lol: 

*clapping hands giddily* Watery and stupid and sniffling and nose-rubbingggg~

What sets him off? How much will Ignis put up with? Why am I so happy? :D 

Both!

Ahaha, I'm horribly greedy. Ahem. Sorry about that. 

Srs though, I'll put in a vote for older!Gladio. Because ponytail. :D 

@BlackScatter aaaa, that's so sweet of you to say! (And not gonna lie, this thread's been the most fun I've had online in ages.)

@TrapRose .....damn, agreed. Any sort of "wrong" talk from Ignis is an instant fatality as far as I'm concerned - there's just something about this proper, elegant guy admitting to coming down with a cold that's just. Phew. (And even more so if he's a little flustered about it.)

(Also I'll give you a run for your money in the Slowest Writer Ever stakes - I'm the WORST, my usual act is to post a chapter or two of a fic and then get writer's block for several months. >->'')

@Kisa the thought of Gladio trying and failing to stifle a sneeze when hiding from the Behemoth is absolutely delightful. (Especially if chocobo allergies are involved.... muahahaha.) (uh oh, don't give me ideas, I have too many unfinished fics as it is....)

@Geist WELL SHIT, sign me up for older Gladdy and failed stifles! Super excited to see anything you might come up with! ♡

@Cashew Hmmm~ I may want to pick up some slack there... hehehe! (Chocobo allergies were my first posted SFic ....13?! years ago. Daaaamn! Fetch me my walker! :lol: Fitting - hehe! - it should be first revival? :3!) 

@Geist YAAAAAS KOI YAAAAAS~ Def older! I'm still waiting for wrong from them (finally got PS4 to myself!) but I can't leave bloody HH! (They seem to wrong more in the wild - takes forever in towns! I'm persistent, it's ok~!)

@Kisa DOOOOO IIITTTTT. (Bonus points if Gladio sneezes around Prompto, and says it's because he's allergic to chocobos - with a pointed look at Prom's chocobutt hair :lol:)

@Geist UGH, he's so beautiful, how dare you. HOW DARE YOU, GLADIO. At least put a shirt on, you ridiculously attractive creature. (Ignis: "You'll catch a cold if you don't wear your shirt!")

Ugh - bearer of bad news... I don't think any of them will sneeze after the time gap. (Insert raging throwing of things and all the explicits!) I don't know if there was just too much random dialog that stopped it (since you can't do anything but head to the end - no spoilers!) or what...? BUT! I can always go back and stare at them! :lol: "DO IT!"

Because I will not accept this! :mad: They will not rip my heart out without giving me something! Ugh! But I'm back going through all the other stuff (hi, I'm addicted now lol) so I'll be updating list still~ (and anything from future I'll come screaming here with lol!)

8 hours ago, Geist said:

I hear there's an "older party glitch" where you can play them older in the whole game. HMMMM.

:cry: I totally checked that out (lol!) and I'd have to go back patches? (Involving deleting whole game from PS4 eek!) I'll still keep watching them (I got scared they wouldn't do it post game! 3 game days of watching had nothing! I totally freaked lol! Then they got going again and I nearly cried haha! I'm still trying to get Iggy and his new black gloves of UNF!

I'll keep checking the end - I had to rush it a bit so I didn't loose meal stats. 

ETA: I'm still waiting/watching for during-combat wrong?!

tumblr_omznfdfVKa1uu0aywo1_r4_500.gif

That's definitely a sneeze from Prompto but the animation is very different than his idle sneezes so I'm freaking like HOW DO I TRIGGER (2 puns in 1!) THIS?! I started paying way more attention to the others during fights since I saw this but nothing so far. 

I have to praise the everything they put in this, and especially wrong! Everyone's is different, quite fitting to their personalities, even sneeze-master Gladdy has different animations while at camp/in car. (Bless this game, amen.) :lol: 

PROM, OMFG?!?!  This is . . . it's . . . HELP ME. :sillybounce:  

He's so cute.  What is my fucking life because of this game, seriously . . .

Also?  I posted some courtly sexy times between young king Regis and his loyal Shield in the usual place.  I'm pretty proud of this one. :shifty:

OH GOD IDK. Because YES he broke my heart and deserves all the love, plus he's hot-Kuja... but OMG MY HEART JUST JUMPED.

I'm not gonna lie.  I hate him a lot, but I'm also really turned on by him at the same time? :lol:  And now I am apparently shipping him with ARANEA and hoping she kicks his ass hard for being this allergic to WHATEVER.  

@Kisa Wrong during combat?! Omg, what a fabulous video capture. This gives me life. 

@Geist Ravus! Tragic elder brother given short shrift by weird game plot timing! Kuja-hot for sure. He deserved better than he got, by which I mean ahaha I'd love to watch you torture him. :D:D:D 

Archived