Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stupid ways you've injured yourself

Kaze Wo Hiku

Slight mention of blood.

Ok so last night I'm walking through my bed, no lights on. I thought I knew where everything was located. I was wrong. I stepped into the side of a laundry basket, those plastic holes in the side tearing into my toes. I said many awful words. 

Stung, burned, hurt, but I walked it off and got into bed. A few minutes later I feel something weird on my foot. Turn on the light, and I see a gash on my 3rd toe and a bit of blood. Thankfully not much I didn't even bleed on my covers. I was like, how stupid is this! :rofl:

Also when I was 8 I got a fish hook stuck in my head. Had to get it cut out.

Anyone got stories to share?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was a very young child, I had a toy gun pellet in my hand, but I wanted to free my hands to ride a bike, so I stored the pellet........up my nose :glare: 

Had to go to hospital for them to remove the pellet using some long hooky type device.

Even now, I'm cringing at the memory.

:joal:

This weekend just gone, I sprained my ankle by walking. Literally just walking. I was walking along perfectly innocently and my ankle decided it had had enough and collapsed, and I went straight down and skinned one of my knees and a hand, too. :lol:

Also, when I was 14 I was (again perfectly innocently) reading a book on the sofa, and one of my family cats tried to jump over me but didn't jump far enough, kicked me in the eye and gave me a black eye and a cut just above it. I had to go to A&E and get stitches. :sweatdrop:

@MaiMai I've had the ankle thing happen to me numerous times. Just walking along and bang it bends the wrong way and I'm on the floor.

1 minute ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

@MaiMai I've had the ankle thing happen to me numerous times. Just walking along and bang it bends the wrong way and I'm on the floor.

Yep, it's happened to me multiple times also! Ankles are not our friends, clearly. :lol:

A couple years ago, when I was first talking to someone I had a major crush on, they made some joke about being "rhino otherkin" and I didn't know them well enough yet to know that they were joking! In shock, I slammed my hand in a car door and had a bruise for 2 weeks.

I got up to go and fetch something and somehow managed to stand on a pin which hurt a lot. 

I was ten years old and playing outside with two friends when suddenly I got it into my head that I wanted to climb on top of a rubbish bin (it was quite a high one, or at least it was for a ten-year-old). So I asked my friends to give me a boost. What they did, though, was grab one of my legs each and hoist them into the air. This terrified me, and at first I hung on to the goddamn rubbish bin for dear life, but then... I just let go. Slithered down onto the ground, landed on my arm and broke it.

I fell out of touch with one of those friends, but the other, miraculously, has let me live it down. :lol:

Uhh I was 10 years old trying to give my twin 6 year old cousins both a piggyback ride at the same time... Wasn't really a smart idea. I fell and scraped up my arm and my face. I still have scars from that. 

And my uncle has a pool, so I was riding a bike around it in his backyard and I wasn't watching where I was going and I fell in and that was hella scary.

And then probably some more stuff I'll think of later. I'm such a klutz to be honest I just can't think of anything else right now. 

I'v slid down the stairs because of to long clothes lol just me walking is a hazard

When I was one, I broke my arm trying to escape my playpen. I couldn't crawl on it and it was only when my dad came home (hours later) that he realized I needed to be taken to the ER. So yeah :D 

I've also looked at something, mentally told myself not to step on it, and then ended up stepping right on it or tripped. Numerous times.

7 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

I'v slid down the stairs because of to long clothes lol just me walking is a hazard

That was me less than an hour ago.. No joke.

-

Also as a kid I slept in the upstairs hallway of my house because it was too hot in my room and I fell down the stairs in the middle of the night.

I ran in the hallway when I was younger (maybe a kid) and tripped and fell spraining my left thumb (my good hand), luckily it was during the summer time and I could still play video games. I remember being relieved about that, even though I had to wear a stint.

I once cut myself badly enough to draw blood on a piece of grass. No that's not a typo for glass, I mean the green stuff that grows on the ground. It was basically just a bad paper cut, but still...

I'm notorious for falling on my ass when walking on icy sidewalks, so this one time in college, I was walking to school and the path was SUPER icy. I made it a goal not to fall once. When I was almost at the entrance of my school, I hit a patch of just bare, un-iced asphalt, and I swear to you, THAT'S where I fell. I hit my knee really hard and it hurt so bad, but I laughed out loud anyway.

I sprained my ankle twice, both times trying to send skateboarding Snapchats to guys that I liked :thumbsup:

I stabbed my thumb while trying to get the plastic off a tube of lipstick.

The police came

It was akwarrrddddd...

2 minutes ago, lunarcat42 said:

I stabbed my thumb while trying to get the plastic off a tube of lipstick.

The police came

It was akwarrrddddd...

Wait why did the police come? This story needs some details :lol:

I have a fainting problem (not just for southern belles in corsets anymore!) and it's triggered by being too hot, too stressed out ooorrrrr... seeing blood. Which there was some (of course my mind made it out to be much worse than it really was) so I started feeling faint and called 911 in case I fell unconscious.

So three burly dudes came into my apartment and uh

s-stuck a band-aid on my finger :arrowheadsmiley:

I felt sooooooo dumb but they were really nice about it. Hehe, hope they weren't too busy... 

2 minutes ago, lunarcat42 said:

So three burly dudes came into my apartment and uh

s-stuck a band-aid on my finger :arrowheadsmiley:

:lol:

Oh man I know I shouldn't laugh, but that part is hilarious. I'm sorry you almost fainted though!!

But if it makes you feel less dumb, I once called the landlord because I thought I could smell gas coming from our gas fireplace, and they told me to call 911. So I did, and I was like "uh, can you guys just send like.. one guy? I'm not 100% sure if it's gas or not..." and they were like "nope". So they sent two firetrucks and one of those early response team, all alarms blaring and lights flashing. Like 7 huge firefighters in their heavy gears inspected my apartment and there was nothing. I felt so dumb, I was on the verge of crying the entire time and apologized a thousand times. They were like "are you sure you're not smelling your scented candle here?" Clearly they thought I was an idiot T_T

The next day, the landlord found a dead squirrel on the roof near our fireplace vent. Apparently, I can't tell the difference between the smell of gas and the smell of rotting squirrels.

My clumsy moment: stabbed myself in the eye with scissors while trying to cut my hair LOL.

(Don't worry, it was like, barely a scratch. But I was really worried for like .2 seconds)

Also @PuddinPop, that's friggin' hardcore xDDDD. I feel like I would be terrified to ever walk over them again after that, haha!

And Luna and Oolia! Oh my gosh I feel for you both :lmfao:I would have probably disintegrated from embarrassment. But on the other hand, I have a weakness for men in uniform so I wouldn't entirely be able to regret it >w>

17 minutes ago, Oolia said:

The next day, the landlord found a dead squirrel on the roof near our fireplace vent. Apparently, I can't tell the difference between the smell of gas and the smell of rotting squirrels.

oh man, living in the countryside of wisconsin, i feel this pain... seems like every so often we get a random funk from our air ducts :wacko:

But just to keep the thread going, another time I broke my toe on new years! I was chasing after my puppy (he's a huskie) and slammed my right second to last toe on the wooden peg of the ottoman. And those things don't have any give to them, so Newton's third law was enacted and that's how I spent new years 2015 writhing on the floor in pain. For a while after that it would sometimes swell or become painful when the weather changed, like an old man's knee! :wheelchair:

Archived