Sneeze Fetish Forum

-

facet

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving every little bitty word you put into this!!! I can't decide who i love more! :D

Ok, so I just binge-read this whole thing in one sitting (my first foray into original fiction on the forum, as I'm definitely from the fanfic side of town), and I have to tell you how much I'm enjoying this! Lovely characterization, very sweet new relationship feelings, and I love your dialogue and turns of phrase. (And sneeze spellingssss ugh)

(Also, no lie, my wife's sister used to read The Princess Bride to her when she was laid up sick, so that gave me a tremendous case of warm fuzzies.)

Thank you so much for writing and posting this! I'm excited for more. :D 

hey! I love this fiction so much!!! I'm really excited for more. I think I wanna read this forever aha I love Andre's sneezes ^_^

This series is so wonderful! And I think the mixture of plot and fetishy stuff is just the right balance. This continues to be everything! And so well-written too!

oh my God!!! bless you, Andre. could you sneeze on my face too? :razz: I'll love it

I'm waiting for more, dear :kisscheek:

I really love this!! It is very well written! I especially love the hitchy build up Andre has *blushes * I can't wait for more! 

Oh man... All aboard the feels express! I loved this addition, it really lets you understand the characters more... I can't wait for the next update! You are a gifted writer!!! 

On 9.6.2017 at 10:10 PM, facet said:

Hello, beautiful forum!

I was happy with those posts originally, but I really don't like them anymore so I'm scrapping those chapters.

They're too dark and upsetting for what this is, and I ended up writing myself into a corner so fuck it.

Calling a mulligan, and starting over. Sorry for this inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Expect better updates soon!

Well ok. Sounds awkward but i'm open to you next updates. I really like your story so far!

Archived