Sneeze Fetish Forum

-

facet

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^same here. I was so hoping there'd be more, though - this is so good and I really really love it!!!!! Please keep going when you have time!!!

• 2 months later...

This is wonderful- I’ve read this so many times and always find myself coming back for another read. Thank you so much and I have to say this is brilliant writing!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what to say except: this is so, so, so good!!! I've been reading your fic yesterday evening and I just couldn't stop (so you're responsible for the fact that I finally went to bed at 2:00 in the morning... I was too tired to comment at that moment :rolleyes:). I really like when a story is not only about sneezing - well, the sneezing has a part to play, for sure, but... I really enjoy some plot and / or psychological descriptions, and you did that last part really beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my gosh they're such sweethearts!!!! I'll always love your writing, regardless of how sporadically you update because your writing is worth waiting for ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Soooooo I just spent half my day reading this from the start. I couldn't possibly love it more than I do. These men are just such fantastic characters to get to know. Cameron is so emotional and sensitive and who doesn't love characters that have the fetish? And Andre is just to die for with the braids and muscles and such a sensitive nose and allergies. I normally don't like massive sneezes but his get me EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME you spell them out. OMG they're to die for. Cam's got excellent taste. 

I love the sneezes. I love every single mention of sneezes and blessings and fevers and hurt/comfort and caring. EVERYTHING. But the thing I love the most are the lines in-between. The way you describe an action or a casual bit of dialogue. Your writing is just fantastic. 

I wish I'd made a list as I was going through, but I honestly didn't notice it was FIVE PAGES of story on here. LOL And I definitely don't want this week to ever stop for them (hey, I've had colds that lasted 2 weeks or more). But I also don't want them to suffer unnecessarily. Loved (in no particular order): the handkerchief present in the grocery store, the fact that Andre is allergic to the store and STILL shops there, the entire couch surfing scene from start to finish and cats on the laundry, Cameron being safe and smart and letting his friend know where he was going just in case, the fact that they have the same illness and are sharing the same space but have VASTLY different options as far as work and leave policies, the binder panic scene and its complications physically and how he feels Andre saved his life even if Andre doesn't quite understand, starting out with Cam attracted to Andre and Andre's allergy sneezes and then you throw a delicious flu at them as well (Guhhhhhh!), all the massive build-ups, cooking for each other, how they start to learn each other's habits (never going to not love Cameron falling asleep during a movie), family drama/complications, nightmares, not having to dig up bad memories, Andre's comment about how Cameron should feel comfortable there and never have to feel like less of a man, Andre feeling a little lost knowledge-wise and being honest about it so that he can learn and understand more, Andre immediately sticking up for his boyfriend when his sister visited (Andre desperately calling his sister for help was also super sweet; poor baby was so worried about his Cameron he couldn't sleep. I just wish it had worked out better), beard scruff, ice cream, reading The Princess Bride in bed and the fact that Cameron is knowledgeable about Crime and Punishment, that cat-related allergy attack and the warm washcloth, a sneezy flu on top of allergy sneezes and allergy sneezes on top of having the flu, pulling down masks to kiss, sneezing downward when at home, Andre sneezing ON Cameron, Cameron telling Adam about his fetish and Adam's priceless reaction... okay, I KNOW there is more I loved... I should have made a list as I went along. Point is, I love it! Thanks for continuing it! 

This is absolutely amazing. You just get totally lost in these two. Time disappeared as I just read the whole thing. Fantastic writing!

• 3 months later...

OMG. Going to bed at almost 5am, and I'm not finished reading it yet. 😍😍😍 Their relationship is so adorable!!! And this is the first story about a transgender person I've ever read (not only on the forum). I'm interested in getting to know more about gender and sexuality, because I come from a very conservative country, where such issues are never discussed. It's great to see everything from the first-person point of view!

Thank you for the story!!! 😊

Archived