Sneeze Fetish Forum

-

facet

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished reading the entire thing and I must say it's great. The care-taking especially is so adorable!!!!! 

As usual, I love your work! I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am loving this! Please continue if you get the chance!! <3

Just found this and read ALL of it at once! Love your adorable couple and especially love poor Andre's hitching build up sneezes :D thank you do much for writing and sharing this with all of us!

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, facet said:

Cameron shook his head. "No, Andre is expecting me soon. I don't feel like going home though," he complained. "Do I have any abandoned clothes here?"

"Do you mean: Have you left more of your clothes tangled up in my couch cushions for me to find later and wash?" Adam smirked. "Of course."

HA! This is perfect...reminds me of how I talk to my best friend :lol: 

This whole story is amazing...I really love this, and I can't wait to read more :):):)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I just read this whole thing in one go and it's great! Your characters and the story are so well written. I have enjoyed getting to know the both of them, they seem really great for each other :heart:

I love this story so much and hope it gets continued at some point. I love how much detail you've put into your characters and plot. I've found myself just as invested in them as I am in the fetishy aspects

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am another new reader popping in to say that this story is absolutely amazing!! And as a pre-T FTM myself, you really are representing Cameron perfectly! I'm so excited to read more of this adorable couple and maybe a little bit of sickness from Adam? Whatever you write in the future, I will happily read all of it! :D

Wow, I love this one! Andre is super yummy! I can't wait to read more! Definitely following these two cuties! 

• 1 month later...
Chiller, a sneezy skeleton

Well, thay was an amazing 2-3 hours spent.reading... goodnight and thank you for an amzing story

Love.... All the love... Here.. Here's my heart... Just... Here.. Take it.

This story is addicting and  I love every sentence.... Every word... Every bit of detail is simply... Amazing. And I wind up blessing Andre as I read LMAO 

love the plot, the story, and the sneezes. Even without the sneezes, it's an amazing story... You have a talent for writing! 

Now, on the fetish side... OMG those hitching breaths and huge sneezes. I love it so much! :blushes:

Archived