Sneeze Fetish Forum

-

facet

20 hours ago, facet said:

"HIIHH- ....HAAHH-"

And waited.

"...Hiihh... hiiih..?"

Goddamn, this whole update is super cute, but this has to be my favorite part of all. You can just tell how confused and uncertain Andre is. His sneeze attacks never end this early and this easily so he definitely doesn't trust it, haha. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, facet said:

That said, now I've caught a bad cold myself- not sure if that's irony or just life- but so I'm not sure when I'll be back to this. Hopefully soon though

Aww! Hope you feel better soon! :doublethumbsup:

I WILL NEVER STOP SQUEALING OVER THESE CUTIES!! ♡^♡

Also I hope you feel better~ :3 (feels funny to say that to someone with a cold on this site, haha)

Another lovely part of this story! Are you planning on ending it soon? I hope not. I love this too much and it would be heartbreaking to see it end.

8 hours ago, facet said:

"Yeah, well, that makes two of us then," he said as he flicked his lover's long nose, inciting the desired reaction.

"Haah- No faaaii- faaaiiii- HUH-RAAAAAASSSHHHHHOOOOOOO!!"

Now Cameron had the chance to laugh and he pulled the tissue box to them as his partner continued-

"RAAAASSSHHHOOOOO!! HUH-RAAAASSSHHHOOOOOOOO!!!"

I didn't adore that.  at all... nope...not giggling...at all... ;) (okay, I DID. Andre's sneezes are my absolute FAVORITE, especially with the hitching and buildups! *melts*  Cameron's are wonderful, too!! THIS WHOLE STORY IS AMAZING!!!!

Also, bless you in advance--from your sneezing while writing this fic ;) and I hope you feel better soon!! *hugs*)

You already have my heart in a jar (I love that song reference BTW)... WHY... WHY MUST YOU WRITE THE FEELS... oh, my... Well... The space my heart WAS in... Ugh.. FEEEEEELS. 

I adore these two so much. Also, I hope you are feeling better! 

Huh? Did you hear that? Someone squeaking with glee and excitement that an update was posted, and this contained Andre sneezes galore? And this user may or may not have read through the update twice? 

((Facet... I am so sorry you aren't feeling your best... And just know I'm here for you if you wanna chat, okay? *sending you so many hugs because you are amazing and wonderful and deserve all the best things in life* Message me anytime, okay? Oh... I might have already sent you a message... ;) )) 

I seriously adore all these updates... It is the best story ever!!!!! Andre must have the hardest time holding back those big sneezes... And I love how much these two characters care for each other!! 

• 4 months later...

:hug:   

Take all the time you need! Your wonderful stories are always worth the wait!!! 

Take all the time you need! 
(Also I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed all of your writing! You're an amazing writer!!!)

• 3 months later...

Hnnnnnnnnng they’re so cUTE *•*

I binge-read this entire thing at 1:00 am and have no regrets! Amazingly written, with a lovely plot and a delicious dash of sneezing :D I enjoyed every moment of it! Thank you so much! And time isn’t an issue- do what feels right. 

Archived