Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum

Danny from Game Grumps


Voodoo huntress

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SpookyScarySkeleton

    151

  • shnashq

    40

  • LimeyBlimey

    14

  • MeForever

    11

Posted (edited)

28:54 Dan sneezes and tries to talk through it . Adorable as always. They really are catering to everyone today.

 

Edited by SpookyScarySkeleton
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

5:17 - Arin sneezes ,it sounds messy and Dan blesses him. 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, SpookyScarySkeleton said:

5:17 - Arin sneezes ,it sounds messy and Dan blesses him. 

that definitely sounds like one of his sneezes from canada hunt, and it's one of my favorites

Link to comment
16 hours ago, shnashq said:

37:54 (x2)

second one's my fav!!

His sneezes are so cute awe

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, shnashq said:

6:05 finally, a dan snz. small but cute talk afterwards

there was another one but i didn't know what the timestamp was :blink:

Link to comment
2 hours ago, shnashq said:

there was another one but i didn't know what the timestamp was :blink:

26:57 . Goodness he's sneezy !! He might have allergies not sure 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Arin is sick and congested in both these episodes and coughs at times

 

No sneezes though 

 

 

Link to comment

not that much into female sneezes, but i had to add this.

14:07. sounded like a stifle.

 

Link to comment

 

An adorable  half stifled Arin sneeze at 3:30 and Dan blesses him

Link to comment
1 hour ago, SpookyScarySkeleton said:

 

An adorable  half stifled Arin sneeze at 3:30 and Dan blesses him

arin is so cute here. his little snz, the way he said thank you, the sound he made afterwards... what a cutie :inlove:

Link to comment

21:30 , Danny sneezes twice. His first sneeze is adorable and his second sneeze is kinda funny. Arin blesses him and they both laugh about it and Dan says "Excuse me". 

Link to comment

nice snz! the second one was really cute as well! :wubsmiley:

btw today is the 10th anniversary of the Game Grumps channel! :thumbup:

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, shnashq said:

FINALLY. NEW DAN SNZ.

0:26 Then afterwards he sounds out of breath

You beat me to posting it . It's adorable and he keeps sniffing aww

 

Link to comment

I'm really considering making another Grump sneeze compilation when I have more time :) it was fun the first time

 

Link to comment
15 hours ago, SpookyScarySkeleton said:

I'm really considering making another Grump sneeze compilation when I have more time :) it was fun the first time

 

i'd love that :D

Link to comment
19 hours ago, SpookyScarySkeleton said:

I'm really considering making another Grump sneeze compilation when I have more time :) it was fun the first time

Yes!

 

Link to comment

i was revisiting my wattpad account, and i found a little fic where i was comparing my headcanon to a (now deactivated) tumblr user's headcanon about dan being allergic to pollen. the user mentioned an episode of silent hill where dan sneezes four or five times, and says he has a "very duffy dose." i've tried using the youtube comment finder SpookyScarySkeleton suggested me to use, but i don't think i found anything. can anyone here help find it for me (even if it takes a long time)?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, shnashq said:

i was revisiting my wattpad account, and i found a little fic where i was comparing my headcanon to a (now deactivated) tumblr user's headcanon about dan being allergic to pollen. the user mentioned an episode of silent hill where dan sneezes four or five times, and says he has a "very duffy dose." i've tried using the youtube comment finder SpookyScarySkeleton suggested me to use, but i don't think i found anything. can anyone here help find it for me (even if it takes a long time)?


I believe this is the one you're looking for, however there aren't four or five sneezes, only one that I found.
 

 

He says the "very duffy dose" at about 12:27, with a sneeze right before that. (12:20 ish to get the sneeze)

I did watch through the episode, and I only found the one, however considering there was one and that he said the phrase, this is probably the one you mentioned. 

Link to comment
10 hours ago, WaterfallOfSpace said:


I believe this is the one you're looking for, however there aren't four or five sneezes, only one that I found.
 

 

He says the "very duffy dose" at about 12:27, with a sneeze right before that. (12:20 ish to get the sneeze)

I did watch through the episode, and I only found the one, however considering there was one and that he said the phrase, this is probably the one you mentioned. 

i suppose this could be it.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...